[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #84 Bigger Better Mari Edition Previou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 3 - xWOyfdW.png (373 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
3 - xWOyfdW.png
373 KB, 800x1280
RWBYgt Trash General #84 Bigger Better Mari Edition

Previous thread: >>3450950

Archive: https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby/type/op/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/20z4v7YA
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/E4EQHhPZ

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/18947.html
Aeroquest: res/17216.html
Wendellquest: res/17090.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
>Meant to continue from yesterday
>Spent all evening filling out fucking forms and writing weapon descriptions I'll probably never use
Dammit. Maybe tomorrow...
>>
>tfw Mari got a big butt
>wanting her to sit on your face
>>
>>3484024
>Those thighs
Jesus H. Christ you could choke a bison with those.
>>
whoops forgot about the autosage posting again!
Hey guys Grimm here, story is on hiatus for awhile, but i got some ideas when i continue. I will leave this open all night, and count the vote tomorrow, see you guys later!

>Grimmquest Soul dust crusaders: continues where we left off. (2 votes currently)
>Grimmquest lost paradise: A lot less fighting, nothing but small side stories (comfy) (1 vote currently)
>Grimmquest Nero is unbreakable: 15 years in the future.
>Different quest altogether

Oh and should I change how the combat works?

>stays the same (3 votes)
> Make fighting more story like, and much simpler.
>>
>>3484214
She might aswell crush more watermelons than Yulia.

Also Fuck, Marry, Kill smol edition.
Aero, Gumi, or Snails
>>
>>3484087
>tfw Mari will never suck your dick
At least based anon had our backs yesterday.
>>
>>3484311
>Fuck
Gumi, the lewdest of them all
>Marry
Aero - includes fluffy tails! (and possibly best spidder?)
>Kill
[spoiler]squish[/spoiler]
>>
>>3484214
I want her to choke my bison
>>
>>3484311
Marry Snails, best girl
Fuck Aero, touch the tail
Kill Gumi, I guess
>>3484385
>the lewdest of them all
>Implying anyone can outlewd Aero when she's controlled by anons
>>
>>3484444
Aero's only lewd towards Regalia, quadro-quads man
>>
>>3484311
Marry Snails
Fuck Snails
Kill Snails
>>
>>3484504
Saolife

>>3484311
Good idea.

Fuck, Marry, Kill - Dicks Edition!
Keppel, Pi, Chester
>>
>>3484597
Fuck Pi. Literally every girl
>>
>>3484597
>Kill
Kep
>Fuck
Chester
>Marry Pi
>>
>>3484597
>Fuck
Chester. However that's gonna work
>Marry
Pi. Best. Girl.
>Kill
Keppel, although I have no particular hate for him. She's just not as good as the other two.
>>
>>3484597
Fuck Pi, Marry Keppel, Kill Chester.
>>
I was originally thinking of Fuck, Marry, Kill Biggrill edition, but we missing a third.
>>
>>3485057
Mari, Smoke, Regalia, maybe?
>>
>>3484597
Fuck Keppers, assuming she's of age
Marry Chester, though I'm not still not entirely clear on the ratio of dude:chick going on with her(?)
Kill that other one, not like anyone would miss them
>>
>>3485057
I bet kill would always go to Mari.
I mean she's a slut, so you wouldn't marry her (unless you like watching your wife get fucked by other men)
And she's more likely to kill you than make you feel good during sex.
>>
>Fuck
Yulia (Death by Snu Snu)
>Marry
Regalia
>Kill
Mari (My preference, knotted to death by grimms)
>>
>>3485370
well, if the options are cuddly Smoke and teasing Regalia...
>>
>>3485057
>>3485117
Marry Mari: she's just like one of the guys, so she'd be great to pal around with. Purest genetics made for breeding, and I get some great in laws
Fuck Regalia: My dick would never forgive me if I didn't sample the lewder spewder
Kill Smoke: I don't really hate her, but I find her boring, especially considering the alternatives. Plus, I don't want to end up videotaping her getting railed by two guys
>>
Anyone wanna continue AnonDarc quest?

Just need 3 people to start writing
>>
>>3485839
here.
go ahead
>>
>>3485839
Here, can't wait for Jaune going /y/ on Ren.
>>
Third guy didn't make it...
F
>>
>>3485162
>ratio of dude:chick going on with her(?)
Well, the dick makes a compelling case; but Chester does have tits, bigger tits than Alison even (Not that that's necessarily an accomplishment) and a generally female appearance. It's just a question of whether or not the dick is the only thing going on down there.
>>
>>3486135
well I'm here waiting

Altough I dunno if people actually want to read my stuff :/
>>
>>3486193
Well, I liked the concept of taking control of a canon character, but taken control by a forum board. Pretty much kek, I'm still waiting for Jaune to go full /y/ on Ren in front of Nora, and Pyrrha to wet themselves.
>>
>>3486193
it always seems like you arrive at the last moment man. try again in a hour mate.
>>
>>3486312
>>3486304

Well my schedule is the tightest shit you can imagine

I'm essentially skipping class right now, so I have extra time
>>
>>3485839
I'm kind of here.
>>
thats 3! lets go!
>>
ok, gonna start writing

Have this in the meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
>>
>>3486547
>Russkaja
that is some superior taste you've got there.
Tell me, are you German, mate?
>>
>>3486609
Sorry m8, Latino.

I live in fucking Canada tough , so I've probably become every nationality by fucking synthesis
>>
Last time
>We sexually harassed the bunny
>We created a completely fresh OC (And we already want to fuck it)
>New, even more powerful voices are taking over

>Also made a new, updatable pastebin http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf26gphwadk

"I saw bunny girl yeah, she had a red face just like a tomato, probably saw a cute boy" you say to the black-haired girl as you laugh, Her chain whip already in her hand, she was probably going to hurt anyone that had hurt her, so you mind your mouth and don't tell her about the....interesting...parts "She can't be in too much danger tough, Cardin is just a stupid bully, that's it"

The woman gives a small sigh of relief "Oh...I thought this was some systematic bullying or something like that, you know, the kind that drains people?"

>[anon answer] "Well she IS pretty much built for bullying"
>[anon answer] "C'mon girl don't act like an SJW here"
>[anon answer] "Always nice to see beautiful girls going around and helping everyone else"
>[/fa/ answer] strike a pose "Also...I haven't seen you around...did you just arrive"
>[Jaune answer] "Don't worry, stuff like that doesn't happen here
>[anon answer] specify
>>
>>3486831
>[/fa/ answer] strike a pose "Also...I haven't seen you around...did you just arrive"

DO YOU EVEN POSE
>>
>>3486831
>>
>>3486831
>>[Jaune answer] "Don't worry, stuff like that doesn't happen here

lets be normal right now.
>>
>>3486984
Why?
>>
>>3487011
to catch her off guard, when we hit on her.
>>
>>3486831
Full /fa/
Make Coco nosebleed from our fabulous-ness
>>
>>3486831
Seconding >>3487102
>>
>>3486831
[DO YOU EVEN POSE?]

Godamnit, there is no reason to do this right now!

-STRIKE A POSE-

Your body essentially moves on it's own as you put one foot on the wall, giving the biggest award winning smile you have. which honestly, considering you've practiced that smile, makes you look once again

FABULOUS

"Also..." You say, your voice turning two shades of fancy "I haven't seen you around...did you just arrive?"

Carmen looks at you strangely, but just avoids eye contact with you, did you creep her out?! oh man now you're gonna look like such an idi-

Oh wait, her face is actually getting a small shade of red

DAMN YOU AND YOUR PERFECT FACE

"Jeez, what's up with that all of a sudden?" Carmen says, holding her chain whip with both hands "Don't you think we should focus on the task at hand?"

-EVERYONE WANT THE D'ARC-

-EVEN LITERAL WHO'S-

You DID enjoy the attention somewhat tough, just a little

>[/fa/ answer]"But mon cherrie, such a dame like you, would fill up the list of any man"
>[anon answer] "What? the girl? Her name is Velvet and she's probably already over this stuff"
>[anon answer] "Miss, right now, my only matter at hand is getting your lovely name"
>[Jaune answer] "Y-Yeah, you're right"
>[anon answer] Specify
>>
>>3487251
>[anon answer] "Miss, right now, my only matter at hand is getting your lovely name"
Let's keep up the smoothness
>>
>>3487251
>anon answer - kinda /fa/ answer
>"But of course, doing some good deeds at the side of such a dame like yourself will surely prove to be the highlight of my week"
>>
>>3487251
>>
>>3487251
>[/fa/ answer] Continue posing "Well, if you want some help looking for her I don't mind tagging along... with you~"

Who actually says things like "dame"
>>
>>3487251
>[/fa/ answer]"But mon cherrie, such a dame like you, would fill up the list of any man"
>>
>>3487369
Seconding
>>
>>3487359
changing this to
>>3487369
this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

You smile, giving her a small wink, and slightly flexing your legs, pretty much forming your body into another pose altogether "Well, if you want some help looking for her I don't mind tagging along... with you~" The last part saying it as seductively as you can

The girl just looks at you as her cheeks get redder "Aren't you coming a bit too strong?" she says while smiling "I just needed your help that's all..." While you didn't exactly put her off, you won't get much out of her "But I guess...it was nice meeting you"

-WHEN'S LEWDS-

-FUCK-

The voices start losing control of your body, and with that your confidence slightly wanes "Well could I at least get your name miss?"

She just smiles "Carmen...Carmen Rider"

-HENSHIN!!-

-NO! IT WENT LIKE, GATTAI!!-

-FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE, TRANSFORM!!-

-I WANT /m/ TO GO-

You try to ignore the voices, just as the girl looks at you "And you? what's your name?"

"Jaune" you say, trying your goddamn best not to stutter

>cont
>>
>>3487639
"Well Jaune" Carmen says as she turns around, "it was nice seeing you" giving you one last smile as she leaves

"Y-you too" You say, any control the voices had now gone.

You don't curse that much but FUCK you're spent

Even tough only half the day had passed you could already feel your body screaming for rest

must be the recently made scar on your forehead (Which you made sure to hide with ample amounts of makeup) You WERE told to take a good rest

then again, the day is still young, and you don't want to just spend ALL day just sleeping.

-HEY NOW, YOU CAN ALWAYS MASTURBATE AND WATCH ANIME-

-OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT-

Jesus crunchy Christ guys

>[anon answer] Actually. Masturbating and anime don't sound so bad
>[/o/ answer] Feel the urge to visit the garage and complain about engines (You could meet new people here)
>[Jaune answer] Yeah, rest would be good (This could yield rewards)
>[anon answer] specify
>[if you want to communicate directly to Jaune just type like this]
>>
>>3487865
>>[/o/ answer] Feel the urge to visit the garage and complain about engines

[Jaune, important question: You wanna get a waifu or you wanna get a harem?]
>>
>>3487865
>[Jaune answer] Yeah, rest would be good (This could yield rewards)

[Jaune when are you going to get swole?]
>>
>>3487865
[Jaune, start a business selling information on citizens to the governement. You don't even have to invent anything, just make the site look pretty.]
[Also, how're you liking this image I'm projecting into your head? >>3484024 eh? ]
>>
>>3487865
[Jaune Answer]
[Yo, be a salty motherfucker.]
>>
File: Comfy Lancaster.jpg (386 KB, 675x705) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Lancaster.jpg
386 KB, 675x705
>>3487865
>[Jaune answer] Yeah, rest would be good
>>
>>3487865

[Jaune, important question: You wanna get a waifu or you wanna get a harem?]

Huh?! N-None! I-I mean, one day I'll have to get a wife! a-and I mean...a harem...wouldbenotsobad, but isn't it illegal or something?! having something like a harem would just end up with my head on a pike!

[Jaune when are you going to get swole?]

Hey, I have muscle! I mean, it's no big deal, but I'm not fat! what's with this all of a sudden

[Jaune, start a business selling information on citizens to the governement. You don't even have to invent anything, just make the site look pretty.]

....I want the old voices back

-TOO LATE THIS IS YOUR FATE-

-IT'S A GOOD PAIN TOUGH-

[Also, how're you liking this image I'm projecting into your head? >>3484024 (OP) eh? ]

W-woah...she's uuuh...developed..

Y'know guys, you're seriously killing me here, I'm gonna take a rest

[Yo, be a salty motherfucker.]

I don't even know how to answer that...

You stumble throughout the halls and into your bed, you're pretty sure the voices fed on your calories or something because this is the most tired you have been in a looong time

You jump on your bed and pass out completely the moment you feel the softness encompass you

>cont
>>
>>3488316
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are swimming in an endless void of black, your thoughts formulating themselves, giving you life a deeper meaning of yuxtaposition in this meaningless void of nothingness..and stuff like that

point is, everything around you is black.

Well except for one thing, you don't really know what until you start to get closer to it

what is it?

>A small T.V giving off a strange aura, exuding power and mysteriousness, below it a set of records and systems, all of them looking extremely cryptical, it's essentially pulling you over to them
>A beautiful girl with rainbow stockings, pale skin like a vampire, and one black eye with re pupil, she's sitting on an ornate table, almost as if she's waiting for someone to come
>a stuffed turtle
>>
>>3488346
[x] A small TV
>>
>>3488346
>A beautiful girl with rainbow stockings, pale skin like a vampire, and one black eye with re pupil, she's sitting on an ornate table, almost as if she's waiting for someone to come
>>
>>3488346
>>A small T.V giving off a strange aura, exuding power and mysteriousness, below it a set of records and systems, all of them looking extremely cryptical, it's essentially pulling you over to them
>>
>>3488346
> the Tv

DONT GO TO THAT TURTLE IT IS THE MALICIOUS BARON VON STUMPY FOOT!
>>
>>3488316
>W-woah...she's uuuh...developed..
Hey, hey bud. I can score you some nudes (maybe even more) if you do what I say. You feelin' me?

>>3488346
That's a T.V. there, boy.
>>
>>3488346
>A beautiful girl with rainbow stockings
right in the fetish!
>>
>>3488346
[Jaune. Jaune. This is important.]

listen to
>>3488508
and do what he says.
>>
You start walking towards the T.V, unsure of what to do, just knowing it requires your immediate attention, yet you do not know why

You sit in the floor, despite there being no floor, and the T.V lights up by itself it showing 3 different files of prerecorded footage

>Love Live with Mercury!: You will be able to know exactly how anyone you're interested, feels about you, but in return, one very handsome mercenary knows your secret
>How to bake the perfect Keikaku: Your abilities greatly expand, as well as your knowledge, but your morale will start to get somewhat twisted
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>RWBY volumes 1-3
>>
>How to bake the perfect Keikaku: Your abilities greatly expand, as well as your knowledge, but your morale will start to get somewhat twisted

EVIL Jaune a go
>>
>>3488645
>>How to bake the perfect Keikaku: Your abilities greatly expand, as well as your knowledge, but your morale will start to get somewhat twisted
Do eht.
>>
>>3488645
>RWBY volumes 1-3
Let's get him that inside knowledge
>>
>>3488645
Bake a delicious Keikaku
>>
>>3488645
Change >>3488775
To >>3488783
[This is all real, Jaune. Also God is dead and cats are to blame.]
>>
>>3488907
[I'm pretty sure Debbie is to blame]
>>
>>3488993
[I'm pretty sure the Jews are to blame.]
>>
>>3488904
Changing this to, RWBY 1-3.
[LET THE META COMMANCE!]
>>
You step fowards and take a vhs tape, on it, it says perfectly the name of...

Ruby's team? what kind of flick is this?! what kind of perv is doing this stuff?

Then you consider this is your dream, and chastise yourself for being such a perv, still, the tape looks extremely inviting, like if it was going to charm you over by just watching it

You put on the tape on the T.V and a ridiculously cheesy commercial turns on, talking about merchandise and promo codes, and things that you honestly do not want to hear

Whoever these rooster teeth guys are, you're pretty sure you wouldn't trust your life to them

and then the feature presentation begins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvttDWdl0OQ

fucking presentation is going on

what the fuck is going on
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

This is just a dream! this is just a dream! THIS IS JUST A DREAM!

[This is all real, Jaune. Also Go-]

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING DREAM!

It all feels so real, you begin to understand everything! all of it, not just the CONTENT but the CONTEXT!

You want to run, you want to close your eyes, but everything warps into incalculable paradigmas

You feel your skin as it begins to warp in it of itself...

But then...

Then you feel fine

Well, you shouldn't describe yourself as fine right now, the information you know would put even Ozpin in an asylum

But even then, you feel as if you've spent thousands of years accepting this horrible truth, and now you've come to terms with your existence, to enjoy the present, to expect the future

And to fucking change it of course

>Skill unlocked: Jaune! You've created a time paradox! :You can now alter the events of your timeline, but every time you do so, the world will try to compensate the unbalance by doing something else, thankfully the world is pretty neutral.
>>
>>3489369
>Also cont
>>
>>3489369
>Tell Ozpin.

GG
>>
>>3489467
>Ozpin dies of spontaneous combustion with the world trying to balance itself
>>
>>3489523
>Salem is sated, having actually watched Ozpin burn

Good end.
>>
[with your knowledge, you can get a waifu! Go after pyrrha!]
>>
File: 1465355525795.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1465355525795.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>>3489369
>mfw LIST gave Jaune the entire timeline of RWBY in VHS format
>>
>>3489369
[You'll make a paradox, but atleast you'll get Pyrrha]
>>
>>3489369
you wake up from your bed, your eyes bloodshot red, and your face looking like it just took a point of view with Rocky Balboa (How you know that name you can probably attribute it to the dream).

Nora goes to wake you up like she usually does, but her giddy smile turns upside down in record time as she sees your face

"JAUNE!" Nora screams as she yanks you out of bed "What the hell happened to you?!"

The rest of your teammates perk up at Nora's shout, going straight to you

[LET THE META COMMENCE]

You know what? yeah let the fucking meta commence anon

"Oh my god Jaune!" Pyrrha shouts as she picks you up "Are you okay?!"

[with your knowledge, you can get a waifu! Go after pyrrha!]

Dunno, could still get Weiss booty, besides I don't wanna marry Pyrrha if she's gonna hit the sack in like what? 4 months? 5? Gotta check when's the Vytal festival

"I'm okay" You reply to Pyrrha "Just had a nightmare"

-YEAH A FU-

Shut the fuck up anon or I swear to god I'm killing your waifu

the normal, annoying voices go instantly quiet, as you'd expect of the little bitches, you only answer to the powerful ones now

>Skill achieved: Bitches in check : Jaune now keeps the low level voices in check perfectly, he can tap into the powers of each board, with the disadvantage of gaining their personality and occasional insanity, the direct input voices are still functional and working

"You sure?" Pyrrha says as she dust you off "Don't make us worry like this"

>"Don't worry girl, I'm okay"
>"Yeah, I'm cool, thanks"
>[old jaune answer]"I feel strange, but in a good way, Don't worry Pyrrha, I'm okay"
>[direct input] Specify
>>
>>3489849
[x] "Yeah, I'm cool. Thanks"
>>
>>3489849
>"Yeah, I'm cool, thanks"

[you cant keep us away forever, you will grow mad with us]
>>
>>3489849
>>"Yeah, I'm cool, thanks"
[You can't them back forever, Jaune. Just remember, I'm always here if you need an engineering, financing, or programming problem solved. Just don't expect my drawings or life advice to be all that great. :^) ]
>>
>>3489849
[x] Yea, I'm cool
[Alright Maggot, This is your sword, and this is your gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun.]
>>
>>3489849
[Grab her butt. I don't care which, just touch the butt. You deserve it.]
>>
>>3490118
[You can't HOLD them back forever.]
>>
>>3489849
"Yeah I'm cool thank" You say in a completely different way of speech like you usually do, the confidence of yesterday is now permanent on you, you've feel like you've matured ten times over

[you cant keep us away forever, you will grow mad with us]

Don't knock it til you try it

[You can't them back forever, Jaune. Just remember, I'm always here if you need an engineering, financing, or programming problem solved. Just don't expect my drawings or life advice to be all that great. :^) ]

Hum, I already prefer you guys over the old ones, much more contained, you need that when finding teammates

also...

[Hey, hey bud. I can score you some nudes (maybe even more) if you do what I say. You feelin' me?]

....I don't need nudes, just tell me who she is, and how can I find her, if I'm as handsome as we've tested then I could pull tricks off my sleeve

Wait.

No! Don't tell me anything about her! Crap! Jaune you're changing too much! you're gonna become something else entirely!

You gently push Pyrrha "I'm gonna clean myself up, see you at class" While you head towards the bathroom

>New mechanic unlocked: RISE AGAISNT CANON: You actions are now balanced as [Canon] and [Non-canon], following [Non-canon] actions will alter the continuity and imbalance the world, turning it into "fan-fic" territory, how you progress is your choice

You wash your face, hearing the cooler voices talking to you

[Alright Maggot, This is your sword, and this is your gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun.]

Dunno know what you're talking about, but I still won't stoop so low as to steal guns....I guess

[You can't HOLD them back forever.]

Meh, Volume 4 isnt released yet, so bite me

[Grab her butt. I don't care which, just touch the butt. You deserve it.]

Hmmm...

>[Non-canon] Grab the butts
>[Non-canon] Grab Pyrrha's butt
>[Non-canon] Grab Nora's butt
>[Canon] keep your hand pure
>[Jaune will not allow you to touch Ren's butt]
>>
>>3490537

[THAT HAND WILL ONLY BE USED FOR HANDHOLDING]
>>
>>3490537
Stick to Canon.
>>
>>3490537

>Hum, I already prefer you guys over the old ones, much more contained, you need that when finding teammates
Well, alrighty then.

We'll do things your way.

Oh and the whole "nudes" thing was just teasing on my part.
Sorry.
>>
>>3490537
Nora's butt.

>I'm one of the cooler voices.

But I've been putting off running TQ for so long that I've forgotten what's going on... That's not cool.
>>
File: 1454820562197.jpg (44 KB, 860x889) Image search: [Google]
1454820562197.jpg
44 KB, 860x889
>>3490537
>[Non-canon] Grab Nora's butt
Y'know, I didn't even want to grab Ren's butt up until you said I couldn't
>>
>>3490737
Mayo has to get Alban to lend her a plane.
Don't worry he'll just say yes because she's tiny and cute like his sister.
>>
File: 1455391521268.jpg (491 KB, 1278x1378) Image search: [Google]
1455391521268.jpg
491 KB, 1278x1378
>>3490537
> Grab Nora's butt
It's not necessarily what Jaune should do, but it's what I would do if ever I had the chance. And besides, he's better off with her than Ashy McDeathflags over there
>>
>>3490786
Mayo is not tiny and cute! She is of average height! It's not her fault that Atlas is full of giants!
>>
>>3490881
Perhaps, but can she find a reason to blame Atlas for her cuteness?
>>
>>3490911
It's in the water.
>>
>>3490881
She is to him. Now shut up before his wife teaches you a lesson in post-war urban torture practices.
>>
>>3490737
Clearly you just can't find it in your heart to let us make Todd torment Jill anymore
>>
>>3490537

[THAT HAND WILL ONLY BE USED FOR HANDHOLDING]

Geez. Anon, what are you? a faggot?

You guys say faggot a lot right? I hope I'm not being unsensitive, sorry if I was unsensitive. I'm new to this whole deal

but yeah, I don't need to sully my relationship with them just to touch their butts

But yeah now you made me wanna touch their butts

You take your time to wash your face, brushing your hair once again to look as FABULOUS as you did before.

yeah this thing kinda got implanted on memory

(Okay I'm gonna stop it there, I need to finish my projects)
(Give me any comments if you have ones)
(also now I have to rewatch the shitfest that is Volume 1 so I can get the timeline right)

Wait what the hell was that?

(FUCKING NOTHING NOW KEEP GOING)
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 199x253
[Here Jaune, have a pony.]
>>
>>3490945
How else am I gonna show that she's actually really insecure?
>>
>>3490984
Stay strong, V1 is a total mess. Let's see if we can make it "better."
>>
>>3490984
[That awkward moment when you realize that Jill is Izzy with Jaune's color scheme]
>>
>>3490984
>>3491081

Also new pastebin for AnonDArcQuest is this

>http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp

It also has my username, call me that if you want

also on unrelated news

I will write at least 500 words of smut to whoever gives me a solid recap of the events that happen trought Vol 1 - 3
>>
>>3491146
I get what you're saying
Obviously Izzy fucks Jaune and sends their child back in time to save the world
>>
>>3491165
Part 0: No keyboard blues

Your name is Ruby Rose.

The only thing you like more than shopping for dust while listening to your SICK JAMS is thrashing nondescript baddies to your SICK JAMS.

A man taps you on the shoulder.

Well well well. Looks like everything is coming up Roses.
>>
im bored give me a character and i will write smut about it. Will deliver tomorrow.
(canon please)
>>
>>3491911
Ruby X Crescent Rose

the only canon pairing
>>
File: JQ is ogre.jpg (157 KB, 1130x600) Image search: [Google]
JQ is ogre.jpg
157 KB, 1130x600
Well, since it's the dead hours, it's the perfect time to talk about the dead. JasperQuest is over as Thatch has burned out on it (see above block of text).

Here's some music for the deceased
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRGJDb-30C8
>>
>>3492107

F
>>
>>3492107
F.
Did he finish editing part 1 so i can read it?
>>
>>3492107
RIP senpai.
Alright, if no one wants to continue the adventures of Perry, I'll go to sleep.
>>
>>3491340
Part Delta: When you fall from grace, it's a long way down.

You are still Ruby Rose.

You just cleaned some clock and got to show off your SICK MOVES THAT YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR UNCLE MASTER TEACHER. GOD YOU'D FUCK HIM IF YOU WEREN'T REL-Oh hey, cookies.

By the way, you met a guy with a trilby and a shadow lady who threw explosions. /That/ was weird.

Lucky you, you got saved by a walking pair of tits with a serious authority fetish.

Anyway, you get to go to SCHOOL WITH YOUR BIG SISTER! FUCK YES. YOU'D FUCK HER IF YOU WEREN'T REL-Oh, the cookies are gone.

Ozpin's a cool dude.
>>
>>3491911
do Nora being raped while Ren watches.

>>3492107
F
>>
>>3484227
Lost paradise
>>
>>3492245
Part III: Six minutes from Midnight.

You are Yang Rose. Nope. Xiaolong. Your little sister is neat, but this is to explain that you have different moms.

You are LITERALLY BUILT FOR SEX but you've got an abrasive personality that feels more like one of the guys than a hot date. You'd make a great romantic comedy protagonist.

Too bad the only guy who isn't a silhouette is currently barfing in a trash can.

OH WELL, SCHOOL WITH IMOUTO-CHAN IS GONNA BE GREA-Hey, are those your silhouetted friends? Man THOSE guys. They're gonna be in tons of future events what with all the history you've got.
>>
>>3492206
Go to bed, no one cares. Even if anyone were awake they wouldn't care.
>>
>>3492355
Part X-2: The one that reminds everyone of Charlie's Angels.

You're Ruby Rose again. THAT was weird. You now understand your elder sibling slightly better. You also understand back pain slightly better. Whaaatever.

Your first NEW FRIEND right after your sister told you to make friends has appeared. Surely you will now be BESTIES since that's how friends work! Oh fuck, that suitcase sure looks trippy-FUCK.

Best-friend is shaking that bottle of DANGEROUS SNEEZE-DUST at you very aggressively and it-FUCK.

CHECK OUT /THIS/ SWEET BOOKWORM!
"Ugh, whatever."
THAT WAS AWESOME!
>>
>>3492386
O-okay.
>>
>>3492489
Part 4: The Auditorium

You are Larry.

"In this scene, we see the major players of the series introduced to a different side of Principal Ozpin. We hear a little of the reasoning for the academy and a little more about his own views. The color war is mentioned briefly, a dangled tidbit of backstory that will play into a lot of motivations for the older members of the cast."

You clear your throat.

"We then get a brief moment of comedic relief as Jaune, ever the archetype of a classic anime protagonist near the beginning of the series finds himself enamored with the one young woman who direct advances would never work on."

You take a sip of water.

"Nothing to see here, move along."

You unfurl the blueprints.

You shoot the wri
>>
I want a story where we make penny Ahegao. Why hasn't there been one yet?
>>
>>3492624
Part fifth, the bullet wound edition

The kids all fly into the forest.

Surprise, it's full of fucking monsters.

Surprise, the monsters don't matter.

Weiss-Ruby
Yang-Blake

Jaune-Pyrrha
Ren-Nora

That's how they pair up, then they fight some monsters that matter. It's kinda neat.

Nothing that happens in the fight scenes matters though. We're never going to see coordination again.
>>
>>3492206
I'm always up for more MQ whenever you're awake
Don't let a hater get to ya, just do what makes you happy
>>
>>3492206
go senpai
>>
>>3492756
Part Sex: Freudian Slip Edition

TALKING.

PLOT.

FUCK.

Cardin's a bully. That bunny's pretty cute, wonder if she'll show up later.

By the way, that scene was to establish Cardin as the bully. Here's a montage to show him being a bully to Jaune.

LEG BREAKING INTENSIFIES

Also Weiss is a shit leader. Professor THICCDICCMCMOUSTACHE told her so.

Rooby is into helping Jaune. Probably because he's basically a retarded corgi in a school for great danes.

>Everyone likes the underdog
>>
>>3492890
Part "By the way, THICCDICCMCMOUSTACHE is trademarked. I will personally come to your house and beat you within an inch of your life with a tire iron if you steal it." : What.

Cardin bullies shit.

Jaune doesn't do bullying anymore. Fights a bear.

HOLY SHIT PYRRHA IS MAGNETO

Also that sap looks and hopefully tastes like strawberry lemonade.
>>
>>3492890
Hey whoever you are

I'm still gonna write you smut (Since you're putting all the effort into this and all) But could you be more conscice and solid? this could get pretty tiring for you to write all of this and I'm honestly totes ok with just the event flags

I still love you for doing this so just tell me what you want and I'll start writing it
>>
>>3492988
I'm going ENTIRELY off memory, so it's not accurate at all.

Also write a story about Ruby and Yang holding hands, hugging and playing and not being lewd at all.
>>
>>3493063
Got it, your wish is my command
>>
>>3493098
Aw sick. Got the reward. Time to stop immediately.
>>
File: 1460650685253.jpg (98 KB, 736x518) Image search: [Google]
1460650685253.jpg
98 KB, 736x518
>>3493229
C'mon
>>
>>3493276
I'm actually just really sleepy.
>>
>>3493589
Fair point
>>
>>3492107
I figured this would happen a while ago, but it's still kind of a bummer.

Someone tell me this much, did you at least make it out of Beesting's hometown?
>>
>>3494011
Barely. Got stopped by an ambush the Praetorian set up.
>>
>>3494066
So no one ever encountered best girl The Third?
>>
>>3494102
Jasper fought against the Third but never got the chance for a talk to learn her backstory.
>>
So many CYOAs dead or MIA...
But also so many new CYOAs...
Cycle of life
>>
>>3492107
I feel bad now, it went on for too long. Open world was a mistake. Should've gone with timeskip.
>>
Thatch, can we atleast get an abrigded ending before jumping ship, or is it too late?
>>
>>3497496

Thatch here, how abridged are we talking we talking here?
>>
>>3497626
Well, skipping most of the fat. Only the trimmed part, but mostly the ending.
>>
>>3484227
grimm here.
It looks like a tie.
Instead of flipping, we will go with S.D.C, with fluffy stories in between every chapter. Is that fine?
>>
Sleepy here, resuming WQ soon. Doing character research via old CYOAs.
>>
>>3497633

Okay, this was the original plan (could've changed drastically but it should have these points the same way)

Whether or not you let Third survive the Praet encounter she will take a chance to run away. (not recruitable)

If you checked your scroll, Naja has been sending you messages that she learned that Leo has left Atlas, and you probably guessed where he went.

More information about Leo and Praet will be said in this dialogue if you choose so with Naja, based on what Saoirse has said about them (Will go in depth with SQ)

Ultra fast forward and skipping a fuckload of shit, you arrive at Tidewatch (a semi-large city seperated by class districts overlooking the ocean) or SaintsTown depending on choice (a small town just navigated down to the shores of the cliff, there's a small passage that will lead to a little beach area that orphans of Little Saints Orphanage wil play around).

(I will skip all of the other not really important quests and side characters)

(Smoke story)

Blah blah blah, Smoke used to be a hobo in the poor district, she wants to visit her family's grave. The group then bumps into one of Smoke's old colleagues, Mick "The Absent" Absinthe and you later find out that she's her boyfriend when she was still a vagrant. You learn that he was the one that aided Smoke with being adopted with the family she got before he left her. Also, This scarf wearing looking hipster with his small dog is a vet for the upper class people which makes you wonder what he's doing in the slums.

You start to doubt whether or not Smoke really has gotten over through a period of scenes where she would ultimately show signs of immense gratitude for him. (a reverse for you and Raye but a much higher degree). But you also start to notice some subtle jealousy from him with you being Smoke's bf. He then starts to bring himself closer and closer to Smoke, without her even realizing he's trying to take her away from you
>>
>>3497756
fine with me
>>
>>3497794
>Naja warning us
Welp we regreted not going into plot
>Yulia visiting her parent's graves
Seems touching
>Mick is Yules' bf
... Sudden love triangle, this is glorious
>>
>>3497881
Snails and Bee laughing at us because "you wouldn't have that trouble if you'd choose one of us"
>>
>>3497910
Oh sure, laugh it up you two. Have fun only ever being viewed as a sex object and a child respectively. Love triangles may be a mess, but at least it involves someone actually loving you.
>>
>tfw JQ2's ending is a cruel twist
>tfw it's like Red Dead Redemption
>Atlas soldiers gun down Jasper to let his friends escape
>Timeskip
>You'll be playing as Yulia's offspring
>>
>>3497881

Parents here being her foster parents obviously.
(In the effort of making her not see Mick again will range from hate or a reminder that she and him are just really good friends)

(These actions are the most straightfoward way possible)

You then decide to look for clues to Mick's past and figure out that he was actually a success story around the slums, a poor kid that actually made it. But deeper and deeper you will find some really old decrepit beggars that say he's not all what its cracked up to be. You learn from them that Mick was very manipulative in a way that if he gets what he wants he will be absent from the time you need him. You learn that he only stuck around with Smoke to use her mostly for her size and that the relationship was really just one-sided. He then decides to leave her to the care of some old people which Smoke strongly resented at first. You also learn that he mostly did these things to claw his way up, especially with vulnerable women.

After this revelation, you find out that Smoke agreed to have a get together for old times sake. You catch up and shadow them in the bar they are going, which you can see Smoke really enjoy a whole lot, bringing her boisterous laughter back from way then. Envy starts to well up inside you the more you follow them. In the bar you hide yourself a nearby booth and observe how their date is going, questioning your motives and how selfish you are in the process. Until Smoke get a little tipsy and Mick, frisky. This where you will intervene and a whole fight ensues, not only with him but with every patron, Mick will also continue to whisper in your ear about the things he did with Smoke, blah bla blah virginity blah blah blah copious amounts of sex blah blha blha she doesn't even love you like she did him blah blha blha can't you see how happy she is with him? blah blah blah. This fazes you alot but the fight causes to focus down. Hard.
>>
>>3497962
Mick Jr?
>>
>>3497970
>Mick taking advantage of Yulia
That fucker, Soap would be really pissed hearing this.
>Bar fight
Welp Jasper's rage knows no bounds
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (124 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
124 KB, 640x784
>>3497970
>Mick will also continue to whisper in your ear about the things he did with Smoke, virginity copious amounts of sex. doesn't even love you like she did him. can't you see how happy she is with him?

This fucking happened to me, and it still angers me. I went nuclear and beat the fuck out that scrawny shit, until someone pulled me back from his broken body.

Anger is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>3497970

In a battle that's straight outta the Sherlock Holmes film, you come out easily on top ,( even without the help of Sarge). Mick, injured on the ground, tells you off and shouts remarks about how Smoke wasn't even the best girl he's had blah blah blah more insults about your relationship with her blah blah blah basically being a sore loser and reminds you that if you kill him that the whole district will be after you. You knock him out and take a drugged Yulie back home.

You tend to her until the next day, without leaving her side and staying up, where she asks you what happened. You tell her how much of a bastard he really was which leads to some really emotional stuff with Smoke about how she kinda knew that already but he was the only one she got before. She also tells you how she hates being shouting at from authority which stems from Mick's abusive relationship with her. A multitude of sad scenes commence, which makes even Jasper cry. Blah blah conclusion, she wonders why you even like her blah blah blah so sappy balh blah blah INTERRUPTED by Mick gathering a bunch of people outside where you are staying. Smoke then goes outside and picks up Mick and abruptly throws him to the ground using her sheer strength, tells a speech of how much of a dick he is and convinces the people to lose their praise over him. The mob disperses with this revelation, not before some of the people put their two cents on the matter. Mick then goes batshit insane on Smoke which she waves off and ties him to a pole with his scarf, blah blah blha oneliners blah blha END for Smoke's companion quest
>>
There was also a very heartwrenching scene on Smoke's Cquest, before meeting Mick, where she visits her parents home only to be renovated into something else, she gets crestfallen but you try your best to comfort her.
>>
(After skipping some ridiculous dialogue and transitional scenes, you all go to the neighboring Saints Town to finally find Kim, which Snails still doesn't realize how weird it is that her uncle is wrapped up in this mess)

The group is led by a rambling Snails around the place, pointing to locations and various oddities in the town. Snails explains to the group, trying to mimic a tour guide, that this place is called Saints Town because of how close it is to the shore and when a typhoon hits, it's kinda devastating. You are then led into Little Saints Orphanage, where Snails used to stay. There she excitedly looses her marbles, talking to random orphans and caressing the dirty walls of the place. Snails then meets the head of the orphanage
>>
>>3497962
>Jasper was hunted by Atlas officals the entire time
>Tells his friends to get outta here
>His deathflag is raised for showing his last kiss to whom
>He goes outside only confronted by Ironwood
>Ironwood said he ain't mad, but disappointed you went through this route
>Jasper gets gunned down
>Bloodied, and injured dropping Sarge
>Falling to the ground, only to see the sun
>Atlas officals walks away, leaving him to die
>His dying words follows
>"Raye... Yules..."
>Your vision fades, and you've stopped thinking
>The clouds covers up the sun letting rain wash up the crimson
>You found out the sun is crying
>>
>>3498092
>Abusive relationship with Mick
Even all the rape she got, no wonder why we liked her.
>>
>>3497970
>Until Smoke get a little tipsy and Mick, frisky.
>educational
>>
>>3498315
Thatch, what about HJQ?
Will we get those occasionally?
Or are you focusing on drawing?
Or are you doing what Chi wants to do?
>>
>>3498363

What does Chi want to do?
>>
>>3498393
kill himself
>>
>>3498461
Wait, did Chi got depression?
[spoiler];_;7[/spoiler]
>>
>>3498479
No, but his girl does, and having her not talk to him for weeks is dragging him down pretty heavily I think.
>>
>>3498199

head of the orphanage that used to be an older orphan herself , (name not given yet but she's a giraffe faunus with the horns for the trait). She shows the group around and tells you in secret of how Snails really was a lonely kid back then, her being weak and being treated poorly by the others during her stay here. Her uncle, Kim, would visit often and always tell her to toughen up and have a chat with her then the following week from his last visit, made her leave and join the military Snails doesn't hear about this since she's busy reading through all the donated books with Kep. Snails then cuts in to ask if her uncle dropped by lately to which you are prompted that he went back to the middle district of Tide Watch for the time being after realizing that his niece isn't in the orphanage days ago.

Without any delay, Snails forces the group back to Tide Watch's middle district, the divide between the slums and the rich to look for her uncle.

Ultra fast forward with some Snails dialogue that's really sad but the small girl always shrugs it off innocently, to some searching and with much of Snail's deductive skills (which involves her saying some interests her uncle likes doing), you all arrive at a local strip club.

Some arguing ensues until it's been decided that Kep is staying with Bee and apparently Snails as well from the bouncer refusing her in. She tries to convince the bouncer which ends up even aggravating him more.

As you all enter the raunchy establishment Soap gets immediately distracted and wanders off, leaving you with the boyish Smoke uncomfortably bumping against near-naked dancers walking around. She even gets offered a job there because of her strong figure to which she immediately declines.

You ask around for a man named Kim which leads you to a man in a white suit but as you approach him in his seat, you are stopped by a bouncer woman with an eyepatch on her left eye with stripes around her skin.
>>
So I guess we find out more of February that she doesn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>3498772

Kim starts explaining about his tiger faunus friend's protectiveness for him. He addresses her in the name of "Chime". He dismisses you at first for approaching so close to his seated viewing which names you tell him first about Snails which catches his attention in an instant. This then inevitably starts a fight between you and him which surprisingly doesn't disrupt the patrons and dancers of the club.

He takes off his top to reveal his tattoed back and starts the brawl. He fights tough but manageable due to his drunkenness, he isn't a hunter but proves really challenging. You outwit and beat him in the fight. He exits the place with Chime and much to his surprise is reunited with his grumpy niece eating ice cream (falls to the ground when she spots him.). Blah blah blah expository dialogue blah blah blah thought she joined the military blah blah blah didn't work out blah blah blah she shows him how strong she's gotten over the years. He then decides to take Snails away from the group and just stay with him for now on, to which she politely declines, saying that her 'training' isn't finished yet.

Kim offers you an increasing offering amount of money to take Snails off your custody which you decline because her staying is her own decision. The dialogue then shifts into him respecting his niece's decision but wants to show her what her uncle finally does for a living.

Snails happily agrees.

You are all lead into an underground cage match place where people beat the shit out of each other for money, along with other hints and clues of WF activity in the area.

Kim sugarcoats his profession as "riding along the coattails of profitable damage." As he take you all around the tour of the place, you slowly bring up some questions regarding his relationship to Sao and the other WF which he answers honestly without much hesitation saying that "A friend of Soo's must be a friend of mine."
>>
>>3497794
>>3497970
>>3498092
>>3498199
>>3498772
>>3499126
Someone should cap this, and make it say "How JQ2 could've ended."
>>
You all then watch a match between Chime and another man fight it out only for her to win with a single blow.

You and him then start talking with Snails of what happened to her family. Turns out, Mama and Papa Snails were also in the business with him and left Soo into his defaulted care while they go about smuggling all kinds of dust throughout the continent. They both met their untimely end by a couple of hunters when they fought over a cargo of dust. This story is taken surprisingly well for Soo, but you feel that she's just hiding all her shock and grief inside, to which Kim continues to talk down on Soo about how really frail she was back then and wouldn't stop crying over the smallest of things until he decided to just dump her on the orphanage to toughen her up.

You can see that Snails is really bothered by Kim's constant direct insults at her but the girl remains smiling and happy through it all, you can feel her holding on to your wrists tight as she can, her nails digging against your skin.

You interject and tell Kim to stop this only to get secretly threatened that your group is not going to leave this place unless someone participates in the fight for the group which he slowly looks at Snails.

She agrees to his challenge with a hearty smile and hand you her jacket with the book, much to everyone's disapproval.

Kim calms everyone down and asks them to "respect his niece's own decision for herself as he did"

In the first fight, Snails is pitted against a fighter almost 4 times her size.

You can hear the bets being placed on favor of the other fighter as the fight commences.

Snails gets thrashed around violently over an over again until you urge to stop the one-sided slaughter.

You convince Kim to let you join the fight, but not replacing Snail's spot.
Soap and Smoke want in too but the choice falls ultimately on you.
>>
You help the barely alive Snails out of the arena and ask her why she's doing this to herself only to be answered with her handing over her goggles to you as she's wants to take on the other challenger.

You convince her to rest up a bit and slip into the arena before she has a chance to do so and hand her your belongings

After a grueling match, you win.

But Snails always tries to weakly make her way in which prompts you to keep winning so the matches will never go on her.

Match after match, your body starts to get bogged down mercilessly until you emerge victorious once more.

Chimlin is your next contender and she's the toughest one yet.

Her ferocity is boundless and goes at you with extreme force.
You take massive blows which makes you end the fight in a desperate submission, causing he to tap out.

Out of breath an in pain your next opponent is none other than Snails herself, being the last remaining contender without money to lose.
>>3498772

Oh I forgot about Pav, she stays with Bee and is the one that encourages everyone for some ice cream.
>>
BRB for the usual time again.
>>
Sleepy here, still running WQ. Cranking my references, and cameos to eleven. This makes me want to research the characters more.
Sad that JQ2 is ded, but we get an abridged version on what should've happend.
>>
>>3499578
Grimm here.
Is that why you asked for Jefe's fighting style?

This is gonna be good
>>
>>3499660
Oh no, that's me DArc guy

Also known as Nero if you check the pastebin

Would like to be called Nero, since AnonDarc quest guy is too long to write
>>
>>3498502
I also have clinical depression too, so . That doesn't help.
>>
>>3499692
oh, whoops
Still
I look forward to whatever you got mate.
>>
>>3499692
AnonDArcQuest by DArcQuestAnon is so much better than "Nero"...
>>
Yea, if anybody is interested on WQ. Head to Ocho at /rwby/res/20449.html
Surely the list itself could update upon the next thread.
>>
>>3499753
I know, But it gets tiring to write after a while, considering all the capitalss you have to put if you want the name to look good

Also how has the quest been? You guys like it? any critiques?
>>
>>3499792
>considering all the capitalss you have to put if you want the name to look good
>lazy englishmen and their lazy language not using capitals almost every second word

I like it very much, it got a nice, unique and meta feel to it.
>>
>>3499792
yeah i like the idea, and comedy behind it.
>>
>>3499872
>Implying Im one of those lazy englishman
>Not knowing how much of a latino heat I am
>Having a langague that requires you to poke the shift key every 2 seconds

Also thank you a lot for the critique!
>>
So during DArcQuest, can we keep track on the Canon timeline, and check on how much we fucked up the timeline?
>>
>>3500400
it depends really

Besides, I think it would be pretty obvious whe you've fucked the timeline

Oh maybe it would be cool if I made a sick line graph

Oh wait, my schedule is fucking tight so I don't have time to make a sick line graph detailing the timeline and how much we deviated from it

>TIMELINE STATUS: Monty's Vision

yeah it might be a nice idea to stat the timeline
>>
>>3500503
Also have a sneak peek at the next OC appearing in AnonDarc Quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWDTultlcuQ
>>
>>3497970
We soon found out Yulia is not for sex, but only cuddling. Tender loving cuddling.
>>
>tfw didn't watch RWBY again after vol. 1
What did I miss?
>>
File: 1453797889801.jpg (872 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1453797889801.jpg
872 KB, 2100x1500
>>3500923
>>
>>3500923
it getting proggrively bearable

More waifus than ever before

A plot that actually start to get interesting

M&K lubing up the story so they can rape it on top of Monty's grave

Oh and shit gets dark

if you wanna give it a chance, then watch some of Vol 3

if it's still to shit for you then don't bother
>>
File: Dust to Dust.png (131 KB, 282x514) Image search: [Google]
Dust to Dust.png
131 KB, 282x514
>>3500923
this
>>
File: BAA09_139_Alita_4bodies.jpg (64 KB, 460x472) Image search: [Google]
BAA09_139_Alita_4bodies.jpg
64 KB, 460x472
Hello all, Lewis here. I had some ideas lined up for MachineQuest (or NickelQuest, I suppose), but after the last session, I felt it might be better to more clearly define the player character outside of the session context. It'll just be easier to write for them if I have a general consensus on the kind of character you'd all like to play.

What kind of person would you like Nickel (name pending) to be? Be as specific or as general as you like.

Alternatively, what would you like out of CarrollQuest?

(I can't respond immediately, but I'll be back after dinner)
>>
>>3501056
I'd appreciate more frequent choices because, as it stands, I don't have the time or inclination to read half the word count of JQ1 to get from choice to choice.
It's the reason I never got involved in the first place.
>>
>>3501056
No idea.
I'd rather think about the direction of her character after we've met some people and got a good grasp on the sourroundings. As of yet, I see her as a blank slate that'll do what Daddy DIC tells her to do - at least until we have a reason to disobey.
I don't want to just disobey for shits and giggles and no reason at all.

>what would you like out of CarrollQuest?
that it runs more often...
>>
I'm more or less awake. Who knows what I'm doing today.

[] Keep working on my own hazy memory version of RWBY Abridged
[] Reveal the secrets of ABP since it's probably never gonna see light again
[] Start a quest back up () TQ () CondimentQuest
>>
>>3501118
TQ, I guess
>>
>>3500991
Ecclesiastes 3:20? I better look this up.
>>
>>3501118
>[] Start a quest back up () TQ
TURTLEQUEST A GO
>>
>>3501118
>[] Start a quest back up () TQ
>>
>>3501158
From dust we all come, and to dust we return.
>>
File: 1361428201305.jpg (503 KB, 1944x2916) Image search: [Google]
1361428201305.jpg
503 KB, 1944x2916
>>3501149
Y-you guess?

I'm sorry that I let it get so dusty. Have this child dressed as Iron Man for Halloween.
>>
>>3501202
Cute
Sorry I just had no idea who was talking for a second. It's been like two months since anything other than WQ, RIPQ and CQ updated.
>>
>>3501056
I kinda like the idea that we have a malfunction, and have a split personality, where we are polite one moment the next we tell someone to go suck a dick.

>what would you like out of CarrollQuest?
fluff, and adventure.

>>3501118
TQ

>>3501235
dont forget GQ
>>
>>3501118
>RWBY abridged

I've got a 100 words down on my side anon, hope you deliver on yours

(Just give me a list of the eventflags that happen and I'll be happy
>>
>>#######

"So. You thought you could foil my dastardly deeds!?"

"My sole purpose in life is to defeat you!"

You draw your T-Sabers and let battle be joined.

The fight is tremendous. Each blow sending shockwaves through the cuteyard. The servants and peasantry can only watch as you battle for their freedom.

"I was once their hero, you know! I was the one fighting for freedom!" The Archduke banters between the combat.

"Yet you let your power define you!" You respond, thrusting in a moment you hope to have distracted him.

The blade cuts, but not deep. The blood of kin spills upon the cuteyard.

The archduke stumbles back, taking a defensive stance. "You'll fail! Just as I did!"

You strike the defending Saber away and deliver the final blow, the crack of a shell echoes through your ears. You don't respond.

He may be right. You may fail. But that doesn't mean you aren't supposed to try.

"...Cuddles..." The archduke coughs.

"Yeah?"

"...Be the turtle I couldn't be..."
>>
>>3501369
RIP

F
>>
>>3501369

"But I don't want Snugglesnapper to die!" Jill protests.

"No no, don't worry, he comes back in the final act with a sick robot eyepatch.

"Oh... But what does it do? Turtles can't be seen by heat vision."

"It has cold vision."

"That doesn't make any sense."

[] "I'm sorry, are YOU the literary genius?"
[] "Suspend your disbelief."
[] "It's aura, stop asking questions."
>>
>>3501369

Moment of silence. Military funeral.
>>
>>3501428
But, no, don't you see? Reptiles are cold blooded, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>3501428
>>3501449
this
>>
>>3501428

I will also back this >>3501449, which kind of sounds like
>[x] "I'm sorry, are YOU the literary genius?"
>>
>>3501428
>>3501449
Fourthing.
>>
>>3501449
>[] "Suspend your disbelief."

we are talking about fighting turtle ya git, they have no fingers to hold swords
>>
i forget what does jill look like?
I keep thinking of resident evil jill.
>>
>>3501428

"That's just it though. Wherever you don't see anything with heat vision? Turtles."

"Wha-"

"It makes perfect sense."

"But-"

"Superior turtle technology."

"That's-"

"With superior turtle programming."

"...Okay..."

"Or do you not want a sweet eyepatch?"

Jill grumbles.

"What?"

"I want the eyepatch..."

"Thought so."

[] Wasn't there something... Important I was supposed to be asking Jill?
[] Probably nothing.

###
>>3501536
White skinned, blonde hair, blue eyed Izzy with a more feminine hairstyle. Usually a ponytail+ahoge. Also she has longer legs which is why she's taller than Izzy.
>>
>>3501590
>[] Wasn't there something... Important I was supposed to be asking Jill?
Caliburn...Wings..yadda yadda
>>
>>3501590
>Literally don't remember why we're here.
Let's not ruin this bonding moment, it was probably super important and she'd hate us for asking.
>>
>>3501590
>>
>>3501590
To the Plotmobile!
>>
>>3501590
Oh right. You were here to talk about something a little more important than stuffed turtles.

"Say, Jill... How much do you know about your sword anyway?"

She pauses, then her brow creases. "You mean the one you duplicated and used to try and confuse me?"

[] Ah-ah. 'obtained.'
[] Yeah, that one.
>>
>>3501807
>[] Ah-ah. 'obtained.'
>>
>>3501807
Hey, you're the only person who can tell you what to believe.
>>
>>3501098
Yeah, I've been trying to pair it down in terms of word-count between choices. NickelQuest in particular was my attempt to break it down to the bare minimum. I'm not sure if that's proven to be an improvement, but it's been easier to write that way for a blank slate than for CQ.
I can understand why you wouldn't want to get involved. I hope NQ proves more interesting.

>>3501101
>I don't want to just disobey for shits and giggles and no reason at all.
Well I kind of intended DIC to be, well, a dick. I guess it's difficult to gauge without clear establishment of the setting, but he was supposed to be someone you wouldn't want to instinctively trust. I should be able to make things a little clearer in the next session.
>that it runs more often...
Heh. Fair enough. I've been kinda worn down after my exams, and although I do sort of have more time, I'm working regular shifts again and doing my big project at the same time...but I'll try and get a more frequent flow going. CQ should be getting to the more interesting parts soon.

>>3501254
>I kinda like the idea that we have a malfunction, and have a split personality, where we are polite one moment the next we tell someone to go suck a dick.
That's a fair explanation for inconsistent behaviour, could prove useful. I'll see how I can work it in.
>fluff, and adventure.
Can do. That was the plan anyway. After the current trend of slightly darker stories, I'm planning on keeping CQ as fluffy as can be.
Well, I was planning on doing that anyway.
NQ will probably be a mixed bag...
>>
>>3501807
I still don't really know how I got it, to be fair.
(That's true for Todd)
>>
>>3501948
>CQ should be getting to the more interesting parts soon
L-lewd
>>
>>3502045
We turned back time while we were holding it.
>>
>>3502064
Oh, I meant in terms of adventuring and stuff actually happening, rather than just Alison tolerating being sexed-up by lunatics.
The latter can still happen though.
>>
File: 1465777968201.png (5 KB, 801x160) Image search: [Google]
1465777968201.png
5 KB, 801x160
>"Previously on /RWBYG/..."
>>
>>3502479
[QUICK! ASSEMBLE THE JADE MONKEY!]

[I'M TRYING TO DO THAT YOU FUCKER]

[WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!]

[MAYBE IF YOU'D STOP PUSHING ME!]

[THE WATER IS RISING]

[I SEE THAT.]

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

[FUUUUUUCK]
>>
>>3502479
MariQuest a shit.
JasperQuest a dead.
ToddQuest maybe?
>>
>>3502508
> meanwhile Jaune is screaming internally
>>
>>3502590
WendellQuest is still here, but I get your point.
>>
>>3502707
So's GrimmQuest, memories slip.
>>
So what the fuck is LIST? everyone talks about it like they know except me...
>>
>>3503056
A secretive cabal of plush turtles that have set many events in motion and choose champions that will recieve their power.
>>
>>3503056
League something stuffed turtles
>>
File: 1463508434952.jpg (193 KB, 792x1142) Image search: [Google]
1463508434952.jpg
193 KB, 792x1142
I'm bored can we just post smut till Camp Camp comes on tomorrow
>>
Sleepy here, might aswell take a break on WQ, lack of voters. Might aswell partake on some quests, and some smut.
>>
File: CkTNkfXWsAA5BI4.jpg (73 KB, 331x1199) Image search: [Google]
CkTNkfXWsAA5BI4.jpg
73 KB, 331x1199
Why do people shit Barb and Gavin, It's not going to happen and it's worst than any RWBY ship.
>>
>>3501807
>[] Ah-ah. 'obtained.'
>>
>>3503179
are there turtles that are evil?
Like cuddleshell maybe?
>>
>>3503639
The turtles are neither good nor evil.
Such mortal follies as morality are beneath them.
>>
>>3503729
idk man
The Malicious Baron Von Stumpyfoot. sounds like a pretty evil name.
>>
>>3502746
Speaking of GQ did anyone cap the lewd rube?
I need it for science.
>>
File: 1464179618513.png (346 KB, 717x401) Image search: [Google]
1464179618513.png
346 KB, 717x401
I want to go to Chipotle with Weiss
>>
File: 1465076745462.jpg (20 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
1465076745462.jpg
20 KB, 652x540
>tfw LIST gave Jaune his entire timeline in VHS format.
>>
>>3503946
i can repost that part it if you want.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.