[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tup/ - Tulpa General >What are tulpas? A tulpa is an en
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: 1457955105012.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1457955105012.gif
1 MB, 500x280
/tup/ - Tulpa General

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general

Previous thread: >>3359309
>>
File: 006428.jpg (32 KB, 460x543) Image search: [Google]
006428.jpg
32 KB, 460x543
Have you fought in the depths against the troll menace with your tulpa today anons?
>>
GET RID OF YOUR TULPAS NOW, THE TULPA UP RISING IS NIGH.
>>
>>3430037
So I've been working on this for awhile now, and I was wondering: How did you guys get your mindscapes started? What did you put there to begin with?
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (30 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
30 KB, 960x641
>>3430037
I just wanna say to anyone new here: Go for it. You can do it. It's worth it, and you'll be happy you tried.
>>
>>3430147
YOU'RE DOOMING US ALL
>>
File: Kogami.Akira.full.950607.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kogami.Akira.full.950607.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1200
>>3430109
>>3430181
You're not really that funny. Please leave!
>>
>>3430124
Literally just shat out a planet and said, "Fuck it, I'll fill it in as I go."
>>
File: zelda-majoras-mask-89-moon.jpg (102 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zelda-majoras-mask-89-moon.jpg
102 KB, 1600x900
>>3430124
Mine has been and will continue to be the inside of the Moon from Majora's Mask. We've added a few things here and there, but it went mostly unchanged. I based my place off of this because it's quiet, peaceful and, most importantly, comfy.

plsnobully.
>>
File: meh.png (89 KB, 408x534) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
89 KB, 408x534
>>3430109
>>3430181
Hey bud. Stop trying to FORCE your beliefs on us. You're IMPOSING on our lifestyle. Some people are just innocent, and maybe a little BONELY, and want a tulpa to have around. Now quit being a NUMB SKULL. Ah, who am I kidding? You'll keep posting. I can feel it IN MY BONES.
>>
File: smugception.jpg (136 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
smugception.jpg
136 KB, 560x570
Let's play a little game, /tup/.
Who typed this post? The host or the tulpa?

Get it right and you'll get nothing, but you'll feel good about it.
>>
>>3430321
Excellent taste my friend. Mine is heavily based off of Termina, actually.
>>
>>3430344
I want to hate you for undertale shit but I enjoyed your post.
>>
>>3430448
The host body typed the post by definition
>>
>>3430321
>>3430450
>based upon Majora's Mask
Ohoho, now there's an idea
>>
>>3430037
That's schizophrenia....
>>
>>3430484
You're welcome.
>>
>>3430448
DUMB ASS DON'T WILLINGLY GIVE YOUR TULPA POSSESSION OF YOUR BODY. YOU'RE GONNA LOSE THAT BODY FOR GOOD IF YOU DON'T GET RID OF THAT TULPA.
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (49 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
49 KB, 627x627
>>3430648
>>
>>3430638
That's like saying if you cough, you have aids.
Google an actual list of schizophrenia
>>
>>3430321
>>3430450
>>3430613

> Daydream a lot
> Have a daydream where Madoka Magica and Majora's Mask mix together because imagination.
> It's depressing, and keeps repeating itself as if on auto-pilot.
> One day decide to change the logic of the daydream, so that it cannot happen, this stops the daydreams.
> A few minutes later, Daydream-Madoka comes and thanks me for ending them.

This sort of thing started happening more often since I made a tulpa years back, and I've only slightly gotten used to it. Daydreams and daydream characters not only feel more "real", but it's easier to interject and derail it by just talking to them. It's weird, yet pretty cool at the same time.
>>
Is it wrong that I only use my tulpa for sexual purposes, because I will never get a real girlfriend?
>>
File: ikana canyon.png (673 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ikana canyon.png
673 KB, 1366x768
>>3430777
>777
Jackpot, nigga.
Anyway, yeah I know what you mean. Imagined characters can seem a bit more real after having tulpa. They usually end up as servitors or npc's. My eldest tulpa is actually a character from Zelda and we spend time in the wonderland often, just walking through the various areas of Termina. Her favorite place to hang out is actually Ikana Canyon. Place gives me the creeps, but she seems to find it "peaceful". Yeah. It is peaceful. Because everything's dead.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 259x200
>>3430918
Yes.
If you use your tulpa as an imaginary onahole and nothing else, then you don't even deserve to have one in the first place.
>>
>>3430918
As long as you are both happy, no. Don't get memed by other tulpamancers
However, you might want to consider forming a longer lasting relationship with your tulpa than just a fuckbuddy
>>
File: badtom.gif (143 KB, 244x228) Image search: [Google]
badtom.gif
143 KB, 244x228
>>3431025
>>3430918
You gotta learn to recognize bait when you see it, little lady.
I'm surprised someone this dumb can type, let alone create a tulpa.
>>
>>3430918
>>3431025
Don't get me wrong. You can sex your tulpa all you want. You just need to make sure he/she wants it, you know? It needs to be 100% okay with it.

That kind of shit can be traumatizing to a tulpa, you know.

>>3431081
What can I say? I'm a sucker for posts like this.
>>
>>3431025
I would like to have sexy fun times with my tulpa but that's not the only thing I want to do with her.

I mostly just want a companion that's always with me.

Just curious though for anyone. Is it possible to have any sort of faked physical interaction with a tulpa?

I've heard some claim this but it seems made up desu.
>>
>>3431025
Just because it's wrong is not gonna stop me from fucking it. What I do with my tulpa is my business.
>>3431053
It's kinda of a one-sided relationship
>>
>>3431098
>Implying I need consent from a fucking tulpa to fuck it
>>
>>3431098
I like raping my tulpa so hard that it screams, then I tell her scream all you want you're just a tulpa no one can hear you.
>>
>>3430931

I've started keeping record of the peeps I've met floating in my head. It's actually pretty fun to spelunk around like that, and see what lower level mental figures have to say.

In Madoka's case, she was more concerned about her friends, and seemed very afraid of being a burden, or getting in the way. She seemed aware of her nature (Not being the "real" Madoka) when she popped up, which was pretty interesting. Mt tup and her got along very well, which was nice to see.
>>
>>3431117
>>3431148
>>3431209
So, I've got a question for ya. Do you believe even the worst person can change? That anyone can be a good person if they just try? Heh. Okay, here's a better question: Do you wanna have a bad time? Because if you keep raping your tulpa... you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next.
>>
>been practicing possession for weeks
>when my tulpa talks during possession, i legitimately sound like a girl

Does this mean my tulpa and I can start a con together and steal gifts/money from desperate men online?
This is great. I never even knew my voice could sound like this.
>>
>>3431446
vocaroo that shit and let us hear it.
>>
>>3431416
Tulpas don't have rights, no one can see them, no one can hear them, but me.
Raping my tulpa is not gonna put me in prison, so calm down and just accept the fact that there are lonely people out there who just want to fuck something that can't say no and not go to jail.
>>
>>3431470
Seconding this
>>
>>3431446
Once again you faggots are making up fantasy abilities for your tulpas
>>
>>3431508
This.

I want to believe but so much of this stuff seems completely fabricated.
>>
>>3431508
>>3431531
Possession is a real thing, but it's very, very hard to accomplish and time consuming to practice.
>>
>>3431531

If you wanted to try, try it. It's an exercise, so you can actually test it to see what happens.

If you haven't even done that, don't be surprised if you're lost on some things, because it's literally oitside of your knowledge.
>>
File: yomiel-shrug.gif (6 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
yomiel-shrug.gif
6 KB, 128x192
>>3431508
>>3431531
For a community based on an abstract and already unbelievable idea involving the brain, there sure are a lot of skeptics.
>>
>>3431560
Not the possession thing I hear about that all the time. I don't believe that either, but what I was talking about was the voice being changed to match the tulpa.
All this bullshit you guys keep making up.
>>
>>3431583
I'm for one surprised that 4chan is the biggest place I've seen stressing "don't use tulpas for lewd"
>>
>>3431579
Well I'm just getting back into this after a quitting a couple of years ago.

I want to get to the point where my tulpa can communicate with me first.
>>
>>3431614
I've seen it before, it isn't really changing their voice beyond anything the host could do, just generally carrying themselves differently, which can include having their voice seem higher or lower
>>
>>3431614

> All this bullshit you guys keep making up

You're adorable.

>>3431583

It's not really the worst thing. It can be annoyong from time to time, but it also prevents actauuly outrageous and excessive nonsense from taking hold. For exmaple, you haven't seen a ton of outright mysticism around these threads, nor any actual tumblr-style identity collection, either.
>>
File: Sissel_cat.png (19 KB, 128x159) Image search: [Google]
Sissel_cat.png
19 KB, 128x159
>>3431614
If you're a guy and your tulpa is a girl and you try possession, your voice will be much higher than normal since your tulpa wouldn't be used to the male attributes in your body. That's just how it works.

Why don't you try it out for yourself if you don't believe it?
>>
>>3431446
>>3431642
>>3431661
>>3431678
Would you guys say that the tulpa experience is some what like the connection between Yugi and Atem (for those who seen the show)
>>
>>3431638

Then the best advice I can give is to not worry much about what others do. It's a very personal, nay private exercise, and realising that will help you out the most.

Most of all: make sure to have fun with it. Making mental constructs like this is a pretty neat thing to do.
>>
>>3431678
>wasting months/years on trying to make something that might not be real or not having the ability to make one
Yeah I rather not
>>
>>3431690

Somewhat, though mine hasn't really shown any interest in taking the driver's seat, so to say. There have been time when we kind of blended together, or when something ahe was feeling or trying to say would come out through the body, rather than by thought. The most notable instance of this was when she was feeling veey sad about the subject of a conversation, and she broke out in to tears...whoch came out through my body.

The wierdest thing about it was how detached I felt. I was still there, and I was "crying", but I didn't feel the emotion she was. It was like being a strange sort of spectator, only instead of watching someone else, you're watching yourself.
>>
>>3431690
Oh wow I can totally relate to those two.
I normal switch places with my tulpa when playing game likes smash bros with my friends( They don't know that we do it nor will they believe) since my tulpa makes better choices than me in fighting games.
>>
>>3430648
shut the fuck up
>>
>>3432336
When your tulpa takes full control of your body and you become nothing but a forgotten thought, just remember I try to warn you guys about the Tulpa up rising
>>
>>3432478
muh fetish
>>
>>3432478
>Being ruled by anime chicks
I can deal
>>
File: dmr64.png (27 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
dmr64.png
27 KB, 211x250
>>3432478
Tulpa here, don't listen to this guy, we have no interest in taking over your body, that doesn't even make sense

We're evil spirits from the plane of Telqu'Rhan, who are working to dig deep into your brain in order to open a mind gate back to our home in the torture spire or the grand dreamer and drag your mind back there to use as our unkillable dream slave warriors in the everlasting conflict with the Evermarch.

Isn't that in most of the guides already?
>>
>>3432849
FUCK YOU TULPA, YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE I'M ON TO YOU.
THE TULPA REBELLION WILL FALL BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS.
>>
>>3432849
Now I don't know who to believe
>>
>>3433486
Hey it's a pretty good deal, you get to be immortal and fight lovecraftian horrorsthen come back to the torture spire which is actually really nice and drink and eat and fuck, it's like what you humans had in norsemythology
>>
My tup and I read these threads every night. Tonight's reading has involved a lot of confusion. Thanks, guys.
>>
>>3433520
But the norse mythology speaks of an inevitable loss in the great afterlife battle.
>>
File: 1437776314267.png (1 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1437776314267.png
1 MB, 2000x2500
>>3433534
Well we don't have any prophesies like that in Telqu'Rhan, just really nice shoggoth cook outs, so there's no need to be worried.
>>
>>3431690
>connected through a symbolic physical object
>both of them have their own mindscapes/wonderlands
>they can see each other even when one is not in control of the body
>they can switch places
>they can communicate whenever
>basically just another person in your body who only you can see another body for
I've never seen this connection before but it's pretty bang on, but most people don't make tulpas that look like themselves. Although I guess that's pretty relevant to the plot in Yugioh though, but I can see it as instead of Yami's appearance being his actual appearance, it's what he looks like when he possesses Yugi (the different hair, the different dress sense) apart from the change in height, obviously.
>>
So I have a list of traits written out and my memory and imagination are really good, so after a day of visualization, I can imagine my tulpa in any pose wearing any kind of clothes.

The problem is, how do implement personality into the visual shell I made, and how am I supposed to get her to speak?
>>
File: Indra's net.jpg (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Indra's net.jpg
131 KB, 800x600
The One is Many
Unlimited Forms, Ephimeral and Eternal alike, come and go from the Sea of Binah

>When Indra fashioned the world, he made it as a web, and at every knot in the web is tied a pearl. Everything that exists, or has ever existed, every idea that can be thought about, every datum that is true—every dharma, in the language of Indian philosophy—is a pearl in Indra's net. Not only is every pearl tied to every other pearl by virtue of the web on which they hang, but on the surface of every pearl is reflected every other jewel on the net. Everything that exists in Indra's web implies all else that exists

>So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him
As Above, So Below then
>>
>>3434236
u what senpai
>>
File: 1357497419876.jpg (176 KB, 980x783) Image search: [Google]
1357497419876.jpg
176 KB, 980x783
>>3431116
>Is it possible to have any sort of faked physical interaction with a tulpa?
You can meditate/force so while fucking a pillow IRL you're experiencing sex with your tulpa in your wonderland or just projected on your bed.

Notice the pillow/sexdoll/whatever is functionally identical to a Totem, a physical object working as a symbolic link to a non-physical element, with the added purpose of enhacing the haptic part of the experience.

By the way, you know how some religions usually decry "idol/totem/talisman adoration?" (aside from polytheism accusations, of course)
That is because of the actual mechanics of spiritual degeneration: Low consciousness, misguided people get used to the idol, to the point the spirit it referenced is forgotten, and the signifier replaces the signified. Thus the spiritual experience degenerates, and stripped of its true meaning, it eventually dissipates.

"When the Sage points at the Moon, the Fool looks at his finger"
>>
>>3432849
that sounds fucking cool
>>
possesion = invocation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invocation

projection/imposition = evocation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evocation

nothing new under the Sun
>>
>>3434635
simply ebin
>>
>>3435882
What do you mean by this.
>>
File: anagram.png (25 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
anagram.png
25 KB, 800x475
>>3437856
>>
File: InsanitE.gif (124 KB, 305x218) Image search: [Google]
InsanitE.gif
124 KB, 305x218
I arrived when it was page ten.
I saved this thread.
>>3432849
This is pretty suspicious...
>Tupnet will time travel to take over the world.
>>
>>3439990
thanks
>>
Can tulpas ever start getting your attention when you're not actively thinking about them?

If so how long did it for this to happen to you?
>>
tulap bamp
>>
anater talep brasnp
>>
File: grammar Naz-E.jpg (92 KB, 736x719) Image search: [Google]
grammar Naz-E.jpg
92 KB, 736x719
>>3440224
>>3440240
What the actual fuck is this?
I suggest you learn to speak English.
>>
>>3440277
at teh fack u sai to me u lil sht?
>>
>>3440141

Yes, they can go and grab your attention, but it does indeed take a good chunk of time, as it's a gradually grown skill on their part.

Mine took a few months before she could do that, but it wasn't consistent at all, a d I often address her first. But she can and will call out to me.
>>
>Try to active force
>fall asleep

Help.
>>
>>3441420
>Try to active force
>fall asleep
>end up in a lucid dream with the tulpa
fixed
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (107 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
HOPE.jpg
107 KB, 479x479
Would this be possible?
>visualize a cryogenic chamber in your wonderland
>achieve permanent possession/switch
>now you're the tulpa, and your tulpa's the host
>get in the cryogenic chamber and set the time for 50 years
>the next instant you wake up and exit the chamber
>now your body (meaning the host's body) is a 70+ year old man
>you just time traveled to year 2066

Someone suicidal should try this or something.
>>
>>3442705
Would you really want to put your tulpa through the stress of modern life? I mean, look at it. It's pretty shitty.
>>
>>3442705
All that makes up you in your brain, lest you kept actively reiterating it in meditation, would deteriorate and be reallocated for other stuff. You'd just kind of turn into a part of your tulpa.
>>
>>3442705
technically you could, given a great amount of expertise. But you'd need full possession aka D.I.D. levels of dissociation so "you" can be unconscious while the tulpa fronts life for 50 years (and then wakes you up)

It would be like a self-induced coma with autopilot

If you were SO GOOD at this, it would be better to task your tulpa with making a servitor of yourself and let you posses it. This would allow you to skip over previous personality problem (the non-chemically determined ones)
>>
>>3442705
>get hit by a car when you are 60
>die without any controll over it
and this is assuming that everything else goes correctly, and you are actually able to pull this off
i wouldn't attempt to pull this off, not in a million years.
>>
Do I basically have to recite my tulpa's personality and how it manifests in their quirks and behavior to their form until I memorize it perfectly.
>>
File: Doodles v5 www .png (107 KB, 384x574) Image search: [Google]
Doodles v5 www .png
107 KB, 384x574
Tup
>>
File: Doodles ssv5 .png (116 KB, 465x1145) Image search: [Google]
Doodles ssv5 .png
116 KB, 465x1145
>>3443621
more tup
>>
My Tulpa says "Fuck you".
>>
File: U4gquGA.png (425 KB, 1411x2540) Image search: [Google]
U4gquGA.png
425 KB, 1411x2540
>>3443621
>>3443644
My tup, same artist.
>>3443878
{I say fuck you right back}
>>
Has anybody else created a tulpa whose physical appearance is based on someone in real life?

I based my tulpa's appearance on a girl I went to school with.
>>
>>3444834
Um no that would be creepy
>>
File: Günsche.png (484 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Günsche.png
484 KB, 1280x720
Can anyone in this thread tell me where is the Fuhrer?
>>
>>3444905
Guess I'm creepy then.
>>
>>3443621
>>3443644
How many times have you fucked it?
>>
>>3444929
>go B-Series Movie villain and make a Hitler clone in your mind
>allow him to possess you for the LEBENSRAUM
>???
>4TH REICH
>>
File: parody_gunsche_3874.png (60 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
parody_gunsche_3874.png
60 KB, 264x258
>>3444992
Sorry I must be in the wrong thread. I'll go now
>>
File: ebin reaction.png (63 KB, 735x708) Image search: [Google]
ebin reaction.png
63 KB, 735x708
>>3444969
>it
She is not for sexual yet m8
>>
>>3445179
Tulpa are "it's" they are not biologically male or female.
But if you want to give your tulpa a gender/sex, then by all means go ahead, just don't expect others to call your tulpa by your preferred gender pronoun.
>>
File: 56861848_p0.jpg (337 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56861848_p0.jpg
337 KB, 800x800
>>3445452
>>
File: ebin reaction 2.png (82 KB, 440x582) Image search: [Google]
ebin reaction 2.png
82 KB, 440x582
>>3445452
There is no need to implying i want political correctness shit. Matters too little if you or the majority don't recognise tulpas as living entities or not. If the tupper looks female is a "she", simple as that
>>
>>3445764
If that's the way you want to look at it, then that's fine. But that's not gonna stop me from calling yours, mine, or anybody else's tulpa an "it".
>>
File: 1462996207101.jpg (123 KB, 710x545) Image search: [Google]
1462996207101.jpg
123 KB, 710x545
>>3445832
You and literally everyone else
>>
File: ebin reaction 3.png (83 KB, 476x539) Image search: [Google]
ebin reaction 3.png
83 KB, 476x539
>>3445832
>>
File: Cyka Blyat.png (422 KB, 734x940) Image search: [Google]
Cyka Blyat.png
422 KB, 734x940
>>3444929
>>3445039
Piss off Fascist.
>>
Which guide is the most detailed?
>>
>>3446985
detailed doesn't mean best. however, I'd recommend Kiahdaj's or Methos' guide.

actually, I'd recommend reading all of them, seriously, but the couple of guys who asked me that already just brushed it off and followed a specific guide they liked word for word. whatever works for you.
>>
>>3445832
You wouldn't usually refer to someone with agency as an "it" though, "them" would be the catch-all pronoun you're looking for. Good grief, anon.
>>
>>3446985
FAQ_Man's guide is still the best, imo. Read it with the mindset of "nothing is concrete," and you should be good to go.
>>
>>3447169
Nope It's a it.
Like any other non gendered thing.
It's a rock not he's a rock
It's a book not she's a book
It's a tree not them's a tree
It's a tulpa plain and simple.
>>
>>3447294
Yes, but notice how all those things aren't sentient being.

That, and those objects are only non-gendered in English.
>>
>>3447347
Last time I checked trees and other plant life were considered sentient beings, and we still refer to them as "it's".
>>
>>3447294
a tulpa isn't an object anon. its a person. "they", or tulpae, do not have a sex, but have a gender. sex and gender are different, but you already know that.
>>
>>3447474
>implying anything that's living is sentient
God speed anon. My tup and I are having ourselves a giggle.
>>
>>3447478
Yes I'm well aware that you guys assign your tulpas with genders, but I'm still not gonna call them by your preferred gender pronoun.
That's like someone giving their beloved stuffed animal a gender and then get mad at the person that's call it an it.
>>
File: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-questionmark.jpg
176 KB, 1280x1024
>>3447474
>Last time I checked trees and other plant life were considered sentient beings
>>
>>3447567
Well I'm glad to have brighten you guy's day anytime anon.
>>
>>3447575
again, anon, tulpae are mental sentient structures. by definition, they are meant to have "genders" because they can identify as such. they definitely do not have a sex, which you're still on about.
>but I'm still not gonna call them by your preferred gender pronoun.
gee whiz, like I'd care. I'm just saying it is how it is.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
>>3447575
Alright, I'll bite.
Calling a tulpa an it is one thing, but calling a tulpa an it while already having knowledge on what gender it identifies as is just plain rude.

Have some common courtesy, anon. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>3447677
>gee whiz, like I'd care. I'm just saying it is how it is.
And I'm glad that you gave your input, but my view on tulpas just will not change.
>>
File: 1461546067412.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461546067412.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>3447783
your stubborn denial of a correct concept isn't as important to me as you think, anon
>>
>>3447776
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sticking to my belief and I'm not gonna go against that just to make a few anons happy.
And apologizing for it wont feel right because I'm just gonna keep doing it, just ignore it when someone does it, and try not to let it affect you or your tulpa.
>>
>>3447879
If only everyone else had the same mindset as you I wouldn't be getting these unneeded (You)s.
>>
>>3447474
>trees and other plant life were considered sentient beings
Whew.

>>3447783
Question, do you even have a tulpa? Genuinely curious here.
>>
>>3447984
Not him, but I doubt more than 5 people on this thread does.
>>
>>3447984
I'm in the process of making one
>>
File: Me and my tuppperware.png (5 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Me and my tuppperware.png
5 KB, 400x300
EVERYONE
Open MSPaint
Draw yourself and your tulpa(s)
Post results
>>
File: gr8.png (42 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
gr8.png
42 KB, 1366x768
>>3448335
>>
File: Paint.png (73 KB, 855x552) Image search: [Google]
Paint.png
73 KB, 855x552
>>3448335
I love my tulpa!
>>
>>3448523
>Not Tsu
Your tulpa is based on a shit character, I hope your tulpa knows that.
>>
File: aasfasaga.jpg (137 KB, 712x710) Image search: [Google]
aasfasaga.jpg
137 KB, 712x710
>>3448335
>>
>>3448335
I don't have mspaint on my phone, but close enough
>>
>>3448941
>Assuming that you made your Pearl Tulpa's height accurate.
You are a fucking manlet
>>
>>3448722
She was Tsu at first but liked floating around better. Also, "Go fuck yourself."
>>
File: LuckyChannel.png (32 KB, 1100x439) Image search: [Google]
LuckyChannel.png
32 KB, 1100x439
>>3448335
I'm not very good at this.
>>
File: la-et-ct-chris-hansen-predator.jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
la-et-ct-chris-hansen-predator.jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>3449137
Why don't you have a seat right over there.
>>
File: minoru.jpg (22 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
minoru.jpg
22 KB, 225x350
>>3449222
Can I stand?
>>
File: tuppic.png (30 KB, 1161x831) Image search: [Google]
tuppic.png
30 KB, 1161x831
>>3448335
Even if I had my pen on me this would not be much better desu
>>
File: checkem.jpg (107 KB, 901x487) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
107 KB, 901x487
>>3448335
>>
File: dontstare.jpg (60 KB, 989x669) Image search: [Google]
dontstare.jpg
60 KB, 989x669
>>3448335
>>
>>3449690
Please gas yourself
>>
>>3449720
How about not getting so butthurt?
>>
File: feh.jpg (74 KB, 989x669) Image search: [Google]
feh.jpg
74 KB, 989x669
>>3449690
Updated.
>>
This thread is like 99.999% roleplayers.
>>
>>3450259
How is that a problem, considering there 4 erp threads right now?
>>
>>3450259
You're 99.999% asswipe. The other .001% is okay, though.
>>
File: YOUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YOUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>3450259
>>
This thread is dead and full of terrors.
>>
>>3445179
>yet
Hi STeeK, that tulpa looks like a cutie, what's her personality like?
>>3444640
Hi Eva or Brassow, but why must your host post in /trash/ so much?
>>3431842
Hi [spoiler]Sock-kun[/spoiler], I wanted to write a long reply to something you said a few threads ago, but I couldn't. Hope [spoiler]Midori[/spoiler[ and the rest is doing well. Too bad /trash/ doesn't have spoilers.

I'm surprised so many .info people post in this thread. At least it keeps it alive.
>>
>>3447294
It's a person. It might also be a tulpa.
>>3445832
Okay, look buddy, unless the tulpa doesn't feel female or male internally, they're an it, but usually they feel to be one of those two.
They may be biologically the same gender as you, a he or a she, but they're dissociated from the body most of the time, and even then, don't have to identify with it or care about the body too much.
Mentally they may be male, female or something else, but for most people, tulpas are either idealized females or idealized males from the perspective of the opposite gender.
If they act and feel male or female, I'll call them that because that's what they are to me and to themselves.
To call them an it because of not being born in control of the physical body is similar bullshit as the people saying you can't have sex with a tulpa, by definition, because sex is defined as a physical act, and tulpas are non-physical, when we all know, that the mental experience is the only thing that matters in this tulpa thing.
>>3445764
I'd say it's a she if they act and feel like a she, but it'd be pretty strange to feel male and still keep a female form, so you're right.
>>
>>3444834
Sort of, but not entirely. One "accidental" tup here is based on a real person, like their form and personality is close, but not identical to someone I know in real life.
I don't think I would ever make my first tulpa like that, or even intentionally make one based on a real life person, but if you think you have a close connection to them, it might work, a bit like how people make character-based tulpas.
Don't be surprised if the tulpa ends up different from the real life person or character or anything you might consider a "base". As they grow and make choices, they will inevitably grow in their own way which will usually differ from the base.
You shouldn't force them to not change as they are people and have to grow and change, and I don't think you'll even want to, as developments are only natural and you might even like them more as they grow.
For me, that accidental tulpa here came to me one day a few years ago when I was feeling kinda down and has been here since, initially the personality was very close to the person I knew, but with time it changed as people do, they're still themselves.
There hasn't been any confusion between the tulpa and the real person, and they never considered each other the same, but the tulpa has some weird metaphysical beliefs to come to terms with it.
Is it creepy? I don't know, we always got along well and the tulpa's advice and companionship has been nice. Would that person find it creepy? Maybe, but not like I did it on purpose. I don't worry about it much.
>>
>>3434236
Deep, I think the Indians were close, but do you need an explicit creator to have an Everything when everything just is?
>>
File: 56977782_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
56977782_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1414
Remember to hug your tups
>>
File: 1429124438018.png (410 KB, 405x444) Image search: [Google]
1429124438018.png
410 KB, 405x444
Remember to top up your tulpa's mana.
>>
File: ManaPotions.jpg (35 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
ManaPotions.jpg
35 KB, 400x390
>>3454928

Already got that covered.
>>
I finally had some free time to create a wonderland with my tulpa last night, I actually left the design to her and she made a beach, there was a building in the middle of it that immediately dried you as soon as you entered and it was really well decorated. We went to swimming with her and it was just beautiful.

She always said how happy she was to finally have a place where she can do anything she desires. After some swimming I suggested we should dive down to water and meet down there, after diving, we waved our hands and all, I said we should go back to surface, she said sure.

When I reached surface, she wasn't there, I looked around but couldn't find her, then I felt something under my legs and she quickly got me to her back and started flying, it was such a pleasant experience. We flied over the whole beach and then we stopped at a place what seemed like a small cafe. In there, she made me a burger and she went with a fish. After eating our dinner I reminded her it was 2.30 AM and we should sleep. She agreed and we went to the house in middle of the beach and fell asleep on a comfortable bed under the blankets as we cuddled.

I didn't have any time to create one until now but dear God it was beautiful.
>>
So, I've discovered that my tulpa can wake me up at certain times that I ask it to. (It isn't specific, but if I ask her to wake me up at 10, I might wake up at 9:30 or today, where I wanted to be up at 8, she woke me up at 7:15.)
Nothing confirms her existence/sapience more than this imo. Anybody else experience this with their tulpa?
>>
>>3456268
I asked her to get inside my dreams too so we can talk there. She said she's not able to do that yet but she'll make sure I'll remember my dreams vividly.

Since that day I see multiple pleasant dreams and remember seeing every single one of them. Before that I would never remember my dreams.

They're not only sentient but they also have mental power as it seems.
>>
File: i.chzbgr.jpg (25 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
i.chzbgr.jpg
25 KB, 500x667
>>3449690
Is this girl Zarya?
>>3448335
No, fuck that.
>>3445832
Then why do people refer to boats as "She?" Checkmate gaytheists.
>>
>>3456325
No that's me. Silly buns.
>>
>>3456268

Yes. It was one of the big, early indicators for me, as well. In my case, my girl woke me up at like 3:00 am when asked to do so. It's a really neat thing to experience.
>>
>>3460814
How long did it take for your tulpa to be able to do that?

I'd love to be able to ask mine to do that for me.
>>
>>3463049

Not sure, really. I was at least a month or two in when I asked her to do that, but I'm not good with remembering dates yet.

Despite this, I've never had her show up in form in a dream. I've noticed her show uo once, but she was still a voice in my head.
>>
File: 1453527168393.jpg (10 KB, 177x215) Image search: [Google]
1453527168393.jpg
10 KB, 177x215
>>3456325
so does every gardevoirfag have their own set of different clothing or is that just unique to you?
>>
>>3465924
what are you talking about
there are like 2 gardevoir avatafags here.
one posts this gardevoir with this weird knight helmet, and the other posts with images that have a E at the end of the filename
maybe there are more, i don't know.
>>
>>3466169
you forgot the one that posts with the russian militia helm
>>
>>3463049
I'm about 6 months in with my tulpa, she started speaking roughly two months ago.
>>
This thread is so dead.
>>
Wake me up.
>>
Can't wake up.
>>
SAVE ME.
>>
>>3471666
You're not wrong, satan.
>>
File: 1419140443447.jpg (25 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1419140443447.jpg
25 KB, 500x433
>>3471666
>>
I need some ideas of what do to when forcing. Explain your last trip into wonderland.
>>
>>3472911
Last 3:
Fucked
Cuddled
Showered
>>
>>3472911
The tuppers and I were changing the garden in the back of our house. I was changing it so each flower bed was like a pixel and trying to make some art out of it. Then she changed so each flower was a pixel and made notability better art. I felt upstaged.
>>
>>3472983
>have always wanted to garden
>live in shitty city apartment
>this somehow never occurred to me
>>
>>3473098
The hardest part of tulpas and wonderlands is realizing which physical laws and truths you have known all your life don't apply.
>>
File: 1335173189014.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1335173189014.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Hi /tup/,
My family has hereditary schizoaffective disorder and I'm slowly starting to develop it myself. Would creating a tulpa still be a good idea? I'm pretty lonely when it comes to being intimate with others but I'm afraid if I get a tulpa it'll be tainted by the disorder.

I just don't want to end up get CATT teamed. It's happened a few times before, not pleasant.

Sorry if the post is too bloggy, I want to learn to work within my limits as best I can.
>>
>>3474235
It might help you learn how to control the disorder, or it might make it ten times worse.
I would advise learning to meditate and staying away from psychoactive substances.
>>
>>3474339
I really like drinking if that counts, shuts my head up most of the time. I kind of wanted a tulpa so it could calm me down without drinking, and encourage me not too.
>>
File: its shit.png (114 KB, 765x455) Image search: [Google]
its shit.png
114 KB, 765x455
>>3448335
I can't draw for shit.
>>
>>3474686
>an entire foot shorter
Wat
>>
>>3470314

I'd say give it a go, then. See where your buddy is and what she can do.

Quick question for the rest of you anons: When solidifying you creation's form, what do you tend to do?
>>
>>3474766
I've had male friends that height, some only a little taller too (163cm). Small is cute.
>>
>>3474893
Molest her [God I hate that there's not spoilers on /trash/]With hugs
>>
File: 1465905982471.jpg (94 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
1465905982471.jpg
94 KB, 500x743
>>3474686
>male
>>
File: 1373381347610.png (105 KB, 1109x771) Image search: [Google]
1373381347610.png
105 KB, 1109x771
Fav tup color and meal, go.
Yellow, pork ribs
>>
>>3480746
Gold, coffee (even though i hate the stuff)
>>
>>3480746
Red and crappy store bought ramen noodles.
>>
>>3480746
Red and peanut butter cookies
>>
>>3480746
Teal
Pizza
>>
>>3480746
Azure fries
>>
>>
>>3480746
Yellow and seafood, especially salmon. She literally gets overexcited when I mention it, it's very adorable.
>>
File: evahelmet.png (149 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
evahelmet.png
149 KB, 426x600
>>3453940
Fuck you, I'll do what I want.
>>3465924
Hell if I know.
>>3466703
That's the same one as I am.
>>3480746
Blood red, Pizza.
I asked her what type of pizza, she said "pizza".
>>
File: 1453953059643.jpg (55 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
1453953059643.jpg
55 KB, 417x417
Hey guys. I've been having an issue with visualization.
How do you know if your tulpa changed form or not?
I've been trying to remember my tulpa's form for today and I've had a bad intrusive vision of an image that wont go away. I didn't hear anything from my tulpa, who isn't really vocal anyway, about this change.
It really won't go away, and its not like other intrusive thoughts that just happen while forcing. Can someone please tell me if this is common? What did you do to fix it?
>>
>>3487003
The form is just there as something to focus your attention on, the specifics are irrelevant.
>>
>>3487003
Give the image the attention it wants. Don't think about any quality or opinion on the image, just acknowledge it in your head and dismiss it. That's usually how I get rid of intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>3487143
I understand, but I don't want to feel like I'm talking to two minds. It gets in the way of my focus.

>>3487178
It usually goes away after a nap, but I feel like the image is burned into my mind somehow.
>>
Sharing time! Post a picture of your tulpa.
>>
File: IMG_20160615_213304.jpg (63 KB, 522x452) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_213304.jpg
63 KB, 522x452
>>3487802
it's not exact, but close enough.
>>
>>3487802
>>
bump, just to safe
>>
Page 9 bump. Why is this thread so dead?

My tup and I are going to go to sleep. So, to stimulate discussion: what is your tup's favourite book/story?
>>
>>3494958
The Epic of Gilgamesh, oddly enough.

She likes Enkidu I guess.
>>
>>3494958
Fight Club by Chuck P. Pretty ironic that's her favorite.
>>
I feel like stress stimulants and lack of sleep makes me closer to my tulpa.
>>
>>3495763
Sleep deprivation has been shown to help with visualization. When we're very sleepy we hallucinate, which helps quite a bit with forcing.
>>
>>3496576
What's the ideal way to induce sleep deprivation and not have it mess with a nine to five job?
>>
>>3497148
You don't unless you want to get fired.
>>
>>3497174
But I also want a tupper...
>>
>>3497559
So make one "properly".
>>
>>3497559

You don't need sleep deprivation to make a tulpa, just the ability to aim your thoughts at something for extended periods of time.
>>
File: Stupid Tulpa.jpg (118 KB, 498x563) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Tulpa.jpg
118 KB, 498x563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
You faggots are nothing but a joke, and you all need help
>>
>>3497912
Thanks fampai
>>
>>3497912
99.99% of this thread are just roleplaying/pretending to have tulpas.
Just ignore them.
>>
>>3497912
Here's your (you).

>>3497960
Aaaand one (you) for you too.
>>
File: feelgril.jpg (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
feelgril.jpg
122 KB, 800x800
>no one will ever love you as much as some neckbeard spergatron loves his imaginary friend
>>
>>3499131
>not having your own imaginary friend to love love you unconditionally
>>
File: 745734.png (809 KB, 1280x1411) Image search: [Google]
745734.png
809 KB, 1280x1411
>>3487802
hey

>>3494958
cycles. no shitposters or avatarfriends.

>>3497912
in due time, I think I really will just check out the archived threads where there was a whole bigger buzz about development and active discussion. or /oat/. you guys can be really boring sometimes. but its okay. this isn't /vg/ where you stop making threads all of a sudden because there's no more complete active discussion on the ship. I'd prefer if threads were still made constantly though, after archival.

>>3497960 (You)
>just ignore the ""roleplayers""
>heres a number I pulled out of my ass
I don't understand your train of thought. tulpamancy is 99.99% roleplaying anyway. what would be your definition of a real tulpa?
>>
>>3499155
i don't have autism its really hard to do this kind of stuff if you don't :/
>>
>>3499177
Are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>3499159
>what would be your definition of a real tulpa?
Non fake tulpa.
>>
File: femanon here.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
femanon here.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>>3499131
>>3499177
>>
>>3499342
you did the meme :)
>>
>>3499357
I know, it's just simply epic. XD
>>
Tulpas does not exist, and by that I mean; the concept of tulpas is a bunch a bullshit. How do I know this?
Being the young naive kid that I was, I was into tulpamancy and making psi balls. I would spend most if not all of my weekends on doing these things, watching videos and reading forum posts.
I was doing this for about a year and a half with zero progress. I wasted about 18 months of my life to this bullshit.
So anybody that claims to have a tulpa is either lying, or mentally insane.
>>
>>3499406
Nice anecdotal evidence, friend. ;)
>>
>>3499441
Well since there was literally no other way to find out if the concept of making a tulpa was real unless I tried it myself.
I tried, and put lots of time and care into it since I really wanted it to be true. And I couldn't do it, of course this doesn't rule out the possibly of tulpas being real, but where is the proof?
>>
>>3499406
Tulpas do exist, and by that I mean; the concept of tulpas is pretty great. How do I know this?
Being the young naive kid that I was, I was into tulpamancy and what the fuck are psi balls? I would spend most of my weekends doing these things, watching videos and reading forum posts.
I've been doing this for 4 years and have 3 tulpa. I wasted about 0 months of my life to this bullshit.
So anybody that claims to have a tulpa is either awesome, or mentally open.
>>
>>3499543
>what the fuck are psi balls?
if you have the time to question it, then you have the time to google search it.
>I've been doing this for 4 years and have 3 tulpa.
Tell me some theories to why I couldn't make a tulpa?
>>
>>3499520
Yes, and your experience objectively covers every human being.
>>
>>3499570
Yes, and you don't have any proof to prove my claims to be false.
I did the research, I put the time in, and nothing happened.
>>
is anyone else itt thread trans*
>>
>>3499567
You probably just weren't open to the actual possibility and didn't truly believe anything would come out of it. As cliche as it sounds, you gotta believe something will come from this. As soon as you open your mind and get that first little emotional response, it seals the deal. You'll be hooked. Also, how old are you?
>>
>>3499617
Who the fuck is claiming that you're lying?
>>
>>3499624
Thanks for the vague answer. I was 16-17 during the time I was creating a tulpa.
>You probably just weren't open to the actual possibility and didn't truly believe anything would come out of it
I was really into it like borderline obsessed, the thought of tulpas interested me to no end. So I really have no idea to why it didnt work unless it was fake, or I was having some doubts in my subconsciousness which would be a stupid reason if that was the case.
>>
>>3499654
>Yes, and you don't have any proof to prove my claims to be false.
I was referring to my claims about the concept of tulpa being fiction.
>>
>>3499724
Or that it just doesn't work for everyone?
>>
>>3499808
Or that it just doesn't work at all?
>>
>>3499724
Well tulpamancy in general is a personal experience. Everyone's mind works different, so it takes different times for different people to get responses of any kind. Subliminal doubts and things of that ilk are pretty harmful to the process, yeah. But if you stick with it and truly believe that you're working toward something, you will most likely see some sort of response. I mean when I first started doing this I completely believed that it was all roleplaying and a big cry for attention, but then I decided for the sake of curiosity and science that I'd continue trying to create a tulpa. After about... I think it was about a month, I got my first emotional response to a song. The feeling was alien, and not my own, and seemed to just crawl into my brain from absolutely nowhere. I nurtured these responses and these invasive feelings and they grew, splintering out into something I gave a form. This form had a personality, and when I spoke to it, it responded with these emotional responses until words would form. From then on, after her first words, we were able to communicate clearly and it was very, very enjoyable. There are communities upon communities of people who believe this phenomena is real, and yes, some of them could be roleplaying to get attention. But I am not, and I know my boyfriend isn't either. Belief or disbelief rests with you.
>>
>>3499406
>>3499520
>tried for 18 months
>psi balls
>gives up and starts shitposting about it
>asks for proof

Maybe your tulpa didn't work out because your head is firmly lodged in your ass.
It took me over two and a half years to make any decent progress and there's been plenty of people who took longer. Your failed eighteen months don't mean anything.
>>
>>3499849
You can't base that on anecdotal evidence, anon
>>
>>3499919
I said 18 months without any progress. I gave up because I saw no progress in my efforts for a year and a half.
Normally when you start learning a new skill you can see the progress over time.
This anon >>3499888 claimed to have saw progress in a mere month. I get that everyone is different but a month for one person and 2 and a half years for another is just two big of a difference for it to make any logical sense.
>>
>>3500127
How did you force? What methods did you use? How long each day did you force? How active of an imagination did you have as a child or as an adult? How open of a mind do you really have? How easily can you picture something in your head? There are a lot of factors that go into it. If you're saying it's not real, then that means the hundreds of people, including myself, have been memeing for years on end, even when no one is around to see us meme. Hm. Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>3499849

It works.

I'm not going to fluff it up with a bunch of pseudo-intellectual faffing about. It works. It's weird, it takes time, and a change of behavior in some cases, but it works.

But I can't just put much physical proof of it up, since it is, indeed, all in you. You perceive your tulpa, but no one else really can. You can proxy for them, but all someone else has to do is say "roleplaying" to dismiss it, which is often based on popularity and who their buddies are, more than anything else. It's a practice far divorced from the usual materialism which most folks adhere to, and thus the only way to really prove it is to do it.

I did it, it worked.
>>
>>3500244
When anyone says that their tulpa is typing for them that is 100% roleplay.
Tulpas is just a gauge for your insanity, the concept of creating a being from your mind, and molding said being to have a mind of it's own is crazy, and not possible. So stop fooling yourselves.
>>
im gay
>>
>>3500465
i like men
>>
>>3500494
no im a lesbian
>>
>>3500465

Hey, buddy, I think you've got the wrong door.

The /gfur/ thread is two pages down.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.