[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #82: Educational Edition Previous threa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1462688692592.png (234 KB, 857x747) Image search: [Google]
1462688692592.png
234 KB, 857x747
RWBYgt Trash General #82: Educational Edition
Previous thread: >>3344625

Archive: https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby/type/op/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/20z4v7YA
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest:

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/18947.html
Aeroquest: res/17216.html
Wendellquest: res/17090.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
>>3367560
>Jesus, that OP, just...
Makes me wanna brush her teeth
>>
File: 1463179474375.png (99 KB, 552x336) Image search: [Google]
1463179474375.png
99 KB, 552x336
>>3368183
Anon, this is an intervention
Me and your parents are very worried about you and your new fetish
>>
>>3368207
>tfw I'm on mobile and can't answer witz Akai Mato Sakura hugging & pegging her bf while saying "who cares if it's not normal"...

But the fetish is so nice and tame!
>>
What CYOA character is the smartest?
>>
>>3369970
Book smart or street smart?
>>
>>3369999
Hoe about one for each, Mr. Quads
>>
Smoke lewds when?
>>
>>3370587
>educational Smoke lewds
>Smoke x Stefen x Morrie
>Smoke x Todd

>Smoke x Jasper never
>>
I wonder what Carnival game Todd played, haven't find a certain chapter.
>>
>>3370664
Stefen and Morrie spitroasting Yulia, someone greentext this.
>>
>>3370664
>Jasper feels the need to hug Smoke really close in JQ Prime
>"What's wrong?"
>"Just a weird feeling."
>>
>>3370727
>Jasper meets a Shark Faunus
>immeadiately dislikes him
>he panicks and thinks he's being racist
>>
>>3370664
>Smoke x Jasper never
I mean, holding the camera kind of counts as being involved
>>
>>3370727
mmmmm gimme dat NTR goodness
>>
>>3370779
We should add Gold, and HNTR in the Hunger Games.
>>
>>3370925
>netorare reminds you of HNTR
I have nothing but shame for you
>>
>>3370946
NTR reminds him of HNTR
yeah, that pervert.
>>
>>3370968
Kono hentai!
>>
File: 1465520583134.png (661 KB, 1323x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465520583134.png
661 KB, 1323x1080
>mfw Merc takes down team HNTR with no effort
>mfw he's smugging at them
>>
Shirai Ryu Taregan when?
>>
>>3367560
http://exhentai.org/g/766191/a8573800b3/

Source of that image because I'm nice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lMBx3LbcOQ
>>
>>3371938
>painting nails gold
>>
>>3369999
Leroy had the best book smarts out of MQ's cast.
And Beth would have the best street smarts.
>>
Dunno if it's been posted in the other thread, but here's Camp Camp;

http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/90cc5da3-90a4-4568-a6c6-4954501ee18e/index.m3u8
>>
Hello all, Lewis here. Sorry for being gone so long.

Anyone up for some CQ?
>>
>>3372880
I'd be game, but I only have a half hour for lunch
>>
>>3372880
YES
>>
>>3372880
do it
>>
>>3372889
>>3372977
>>3372991
Righto. Give me minute.
>>
>>3373103
Also, I hope no one minds, but I'm doing a brief aside to establish the (hopefully final) set of new characters. Then I'll continue where Day 1 Part Final left off.
>>
File: dark-forest-7.jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark-forest-7.jpg
454 KB, 1920x1080
CarrollCYOA: Third Dream

The sun hangs low in the skies over the forests of West Mistral. In a small clearing, three shadowy figures are gathered in the fading daylight. Of the three, only one seems to have remain dedicated to the ongoing theme of secrecy, their face completely hidden by a long black hooded cloak.

The other two seem quite uninterested in remaining anonymous. Which should make some sense, given that these forests have been almost entirely uninhabited for centuries. And the only ones who lived there were, well, themselves. The meeting itself being shrouded in secrecy is almost ridiculous.

The hooded one speaks.

“When shall we three meet again?”, the ominous line followed appropriately by a flash of lightning, although being still twilight, lacks the full dramatic effect.

“Would next Thursday suit anyone?” suggests the girl clothed all in red, to whom the term ‘subtlety’ presumably held no meaning.

“I’d prefer Wednesday next, if at all possible. Bianca has the day off on Thursday.” says the girl clad in sky blue. Which is you, come to think of it.

You look at your erstwhile companions. The hooded one at least has the sense to go all out and be completely obscured by their cloak. The one in red, on the other hand, seems to have misunderstood some of the basic concepts of disguise. She wears the noble red dress unique to the Coeur-Regina family, her carefully styled blonde curls forming an absurd drill design that no one else could ever consider fashionable in this day and age. And of course she wears the blood-red ring granted only to the current heir of the same family. Her identity, therefore, could not be any more transparent. But despite this, she’s also sporting what seems to be a cross-between a Valetian masquerade mask and a balaclava, which covers just little enough of her face to be completely ineffectual at disguising her features.
>>
>>3373268
“Really, Carmine? That’s the best you could come up with?”. You can’t even be bothered to keep up appearances here. You’ve known these two for most of your life, much to your chagrin.

“Oho, but I am ‘La Masque Cardinelle’, ma darlinge! Who this ‘Carmine’ is, I do not know.”

“Right.” her attempt at a Southern Vale accent is absolutely atrocious, but you simply can’t will yourself to correct her.

“Well, at least she tried, Alison. Some of us are clearly too good for disguises.”, interjects the hooded figure. She seems rather irritated that her dramatic opening was completely ruined.

“Whom, pray tell, are we disguising ourselves from? Each other? The families who would be more suspicious of us wearing disguises than not? The complete absence of anyone else for literally hundreds of miles around?”

The two do not reply, but stand in sullen silence.

The cloaked woman throws back her hood. Her ashen face, jet-black hair and corresponding eyes would look quite sinister in the dying sunlight, but you know her far too well to be taken aback.

“Well, you’re no fun. I organise a clandestine gathering for you two and you go and spoil it. I didn’t have to do this you know, I had a cult meeting and everything.”

“You don’t have a cult. We’re the only ones who listen to you about anything. And even then that’s stretching it.”

“Oh. I guess you’re the cult then. So much for the turnout. Well then, shall we begin the grand ritual?”

“I have procured the candelabra! I’m sure Miss Wunderland hasn’t brought anything of value! Ohohoho!”, the dim-witted blonde exclaims, in a flimsy attempt to rile you up.

“Goodness me, however do you know my surname, masked person whom I have never met?”

“…Er…La Masque Cardinelle knows many things!”

“I rather doubt that. Also, put that knife down, we’re not conducting a ritual!
>>
>>3373285
“What? What else are we here for?”, says the dark haired woman, who quickly hides her horrid-looking blade.

“What you promised us! Our way out of this ghastly forest and into a Hunter Academy!”

“…are you sure? I mean, that’s kind of small-minded when we could be conversing with the Old Gods…”

“Indeed! We should offer them a fine sacrificial repast! I’m certain they shall simply adore this Valetian tea!”

You glare at your supposed conspirators. It’s always been like this, for as long as you can remember.

The idiotic blonde is Carmine Coeur-Regina. As vacuous as she is spiteful, and possibly the bane of your existence. The Wunderland family were indebted to the Coeur-Reginas. The two families had old ties, but after they aided your family’s evacuation from Menagerie, the balance of power between the two became far clearer. Carmine had been your ‘playmate’ since early childhood. And by playmate, you mean personal tormentor. Despite her idiocy, she would always lord everything over you. She had always been taller, stronger both physically and in terms of aura, and now her family were wealthier and more influential than yours. And of course…you glower sourly at her chest…maybe two sizes up…three…couldn’t be more, surely…

She spots you staring and smiles wryly. Fuck. This is going to come back to bite you later…

“Ohoho! Whatever is the matter, Ms Wunderland?”

Or maybe it’ll bite you right now.

Carmine sidles up to you. Due to your difference in height, her chest conveniently lines up with your face. You refuse to look anywhere near it.
>>
>>3373310
“Silence! I’m channelling the power of supreme beings here. Neither of you will be bestowed anything if you don’t behave yourselves. The gods see all, they’re kind of pervy like that.”

Carmine doesn’t look like she’s going to let you off easily.

[ ] Feign innocence
[ ] Freely admit to it. She wouldn’t expect it, plus it’d take the wind out of her sails.
[ ] Misdirect her using her supposed alias.
[ ] Admit to looking but for different reasons (e.g. “you’ve put on weight, haven’t you?”)
[ ] Other (write-in)
>>
>>3373321
>[ ] Misdirect her using her supposed alias.
>>
>>3373310
[x] Misdirect
>>
>>3373321
>[x] Admit to looking but for different reasons (e.g. “you’ve put on weight, haven’t you?”)

lets bully
>>
>>3373321

It occurs to you that she still thinks she’s in disguise. Maybe you could use this to your advantage…

“My, Miss Cardinelle. You have simply the most divine figure. I’m sorry, I could not help myself!” so saying, your hand to your face laugh in mock embarrassment.

“Ohoho! But of course!” She seems to take the compliment in stride. For now…

“Indeed! I’m so sorry for having mistaken you for that wretched harlot Carmine. You don’t have a trace of wasted fat on you, whilst that whale could scarcely fit between these trees!”

“Ohoho! Ho-? Er…Are you…quite sure about that…?”

“But of course! There’s simply no comparison. Why, the fact that you’re not fellating everyone in the immediate vicinity shows that you’re nothing like her! How could I have been so silly to consider you to be the same person!”

“No one here has a penis, Alison. Probably…” Chimes in the dark-haired woman, still preoccupied with her ghastly preparations.

“Oho…I’m not quite sure that I agree with those suggestions, Miss Wunderland…those are quite the accusations…”. Carmine has finally backed away from you, and is now more than a little uncomfortable with the conversation.

[ ] Keep going
[ ] Leave it at that…for now.

(sorry for cutting it short, need to go to dinner. Back in a bit)
>>
>>3373579
>[ ] Leave it at that…for now.
now I feel bad...
>>
>>3373602
Seconding
>>
>>3373579
You consider going further…but somehow you feel at least a morsel of remorse. A remorsel. No, that’s just silly.

But even so, Carmine’s expression of genuine worry and awkward frustration does bother you a little. She’s been so horrid to you in the past…but somehow…

And now she’s pulled up her dress and started checking for stretchmarks, in complete disregard for her dignity…

“Well, perhaps I was exaggerating. My memory must be playing tricks on me!”

“…Oh! Ohoho! Is that so?” she’s simultaneously taken aback and evidently quite relieved.

“Yes. Clearly, your fathomless beauty and charm merely caused me to momentarily lose my sense of proportions. Any fair lady when compared to you would be no more than a hideous hag, myself included!”

Wait, what the hell are you saying? Now you’re just overdoing it.

“Ohoho! But of course! Though, Miss Wunderland, you must not call yourself a hideous hag! You are fair beyond words, and you must let no one else say otherwise! Where I a man, I would gladly take your hand in marriage!”

Er…

The awkward silence lies unbroken in the encroaching night.

“I’m pretty sure same-sex marriage is legal in Mistral.” says the raven-haired woman, idly.

“….is what I, the adventurous and magnificent La Masque Cardinelle, do say. Petite Pois…”, the so-called Masque finally announces in addition.

“I understand.”, you respond calmly.

“Actually, I think I’m qualified to conduct the ceremony. Let me just check the heretical doctrines…”

“Yes. I, La Masque Cardinelle. Not Carmine Coeur-Regina. Mange-tout.”

“Of course.” You decide against pointing out that Carmine’s surname had never been mentioned.

Well, that was…enlightening. You’re not sure if you needed to know all of that. Or any of it, really.

Carmine…or the La Masque Cardinelle…is still looking at you awkwardly. You return the gaze…you’re not really sure what to say at this point...
>>
>>3374307
*SHINK!*

The knife blade flashes in the night air between the two of you.

“Sorry. I thought I could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Guess I was wrong. Are you guys ready to go through with this yet, or do you need some alone time together?”

…right. You got completely distracted. The night has finally set in…you should really be getting on with things.

[ ] Get on with it
[ ] …Press ‘La Masque Cardinelle’ for her honest feelings…
[ ] Ask the dark priestess about ‘heretical marriage’
[ ] Other (write-in)
>>
>>3374326
>[ ] …Press ‘La Masque Cardinelle’ for her honest feelings…
One should always be able to be honest about his or her feelings.

Also, Alison seems to be kind of a lesbo-magnet. That's pretty cute.
(And gives a lot of fun possibilities for the nth dream..~)
>>
>Want to do quest things, but at work
>After work the motivation and energy are gone

Being a productive member of society is so overrated.
>>
>>3374326
You’re a little concerned about letting things draw out much longer; images of maids and robots engaging in questionable activities flitter in and out of the forefront of your mind, briefly. But you’re more concerned about ‘La Masque Cardinelle’’s statements. It certainly puts a lot of past events in perspective.

Images from your childhood flash though your head…

“You lost! I’m the knight and you have to be the horse! Let me ride you!”

“Bianca, help me! She’s being mean again!”

“…Play nicely you two…haa…haa…”

“Bianca! Stop doing that weird thing and help me! And you don’t ride horses on their front, stupid Carmine!”

“…But of course…I can be horsey for both the Mistress and Milady Carmine…please, use me as you wish…”

“Bored now! I’ll be Alison’s horsey! Ride me! Ride me!”

“…I wish I had a proper babysitter.”

Huh. That was even weirder than you remembered.

Well, there’s no helping it. You’re getting to the bottom of this now, even if only to bring some closure to your childhood trauma.

“Perhaps, Miss Cardinelle, you could tell us the extent of your feelings towards me? It is, after all, entirely necessary that we bare our hearts to each other. For…er, the ritual, of course. Isn’t that correct, Helena?”

The dark haired woman smiles mischievously.

“But of course. We must all confess to our misgivings and darkest thoughts.”

You both turn to Carmine. She freezes on the spot, like a deer in headlights.

“…I…find Miss Wunderland…to be very comely…”

“Oh yes?”

“…and charming...”

“Go on.” This should be good.

“Her two-faced personality may be offensive to others, but I find it very endearing…”

“…I see.” Or maybe not.

“…And her physique is most sublime. And she needn’t wear a padded bra, because her bust is wonderfully petite as is!”
>>
>>3375076
Carmine’s face is now flushed quite red with embarrassment. Yours feels quite hot too, but not for quite the same reason.

“…Is that right? And how do you know so many of these…”facts”…about me?” you manage, through gritted teeth.

“Er…I…” Carmine looks fit to burst with panic and humiliation.

“That’s quite enough, I think. Miss Cardinelle has said her piece…” interrupts Helena.

“I should think not!” you retort, unable to entirely withhold your indignant anger.

“However, Alison, I think it’s your turn to be honest with us all. What have you to confess?”

Helena’s face is a mask of wicked glee, ghastly shadows painted across her features in the pale moonlight.

You turn to Carmine. She looks like she could collapse at a single word from you.

[ ] State your feelings (write-in: can be honest or a lie)
[ ] Try to wriggle out of it.
[ ] Other, etc.
>>
SOMEBODY

>>3375097
>[ ] Try to wriggle out of it.
>>
>>3375199
Seconding
>>
>>3375076
>Bianca does nothing but masturbate all day

>>3375097
>"I feel confused, exceptionally flattered...but yet quite shocked and slightly irate, realizing how some of our past shared moments may have happened due to ulterior motives of Miss Cardinelle."
>>
Final done. P ez.
Getting back to drawing. Mari's mama or Al's imouto?

>>3375199
ONCE TOLD ME

>>3375097
Thriding >>3375199
>>
>>3375298
Show me woman that has the hips to survive giving birth to Mari
>>
>>3375097
You’d rather not try and express yourself right now…least of all to these two. Gods know what how they’d respond if you vented at this point.

“…Actually, if you don’t mind, I’d rather go last. Helena, why don’t you go next?” it’s a bit of a weak suggestion, but at least it’ll buy some time.

“Oh? Are you sure about that?” Helena’s horrid smile somehow broadens even further.

…maybe you shouldn’t have said that.

Helena moves towards you, escaping the shadows and letting the moonlight illuminate her clearly.

Reverend Helena Mavro, self-appointed High Priestess of the Order of the Looking-Glass. The order had supposedly been widely followed in pre-War Mantle, but fell into decline shortly before the Great War, and most of its records and scriptures had been lost in the purge. These days, there were very few remaining adherents, and you’re still not really convinced that Helena is one of them. In her stark black robes marked with what appear to be inverted squares, the look she presents simply strikes you as ‘trying too hard’.

It’s possible that she is a true believer though. Her semblance probably doesn’t help her state of mind much…

Whether she truly is an apostate of some unknown deity, she nonetheless has a frightening degree of insight into the nature of a person.

Asking her to give her honest opinion of you might not have been the best move.

Helena takes a deep breath.

“Very well. Miss ‘Cardinelle’. You have persistently harassed Alison throughout your respective childhoods due to your inability to express yourself effectively. This was partially induced by your own crippling emotional insecurities, and also due to your parents’ intolerance for ‘sexual deviance’.
You can stop subconsciously rubbing that scar, now. I know your father gave it to you when you found you Mistral-kissing Alison’s navel.”
>>
>>3375772
“…I-wha-ah?!” says Carmine, as she immediately throws up both arms in surprise, with which she had been apparently rubbing her lower back without realising.

Wait, what? Aren’t Atlesian Raspberries a standard form of bullying?

…wow, you’re really dense sometimes.

“Furthermore, you act the fool to assuage yourself that there is something fundamentally wrong with your brain. Having been told you ‘can’t be fixed’…you convinced yourself that you’re mentally deficient, when you’re far sharper than you let on.”

“Ah..”

“And also to gain unwholesome information that would normally not be so easily given to someone with a modicum of self-awareness.”

“Er…”

“But for many practical purposes, you are still an idiot. Case in point: thinking anyone would fall for that ridiculous disguise. You act without thinking and you’d be better off letting someone else reel you in before you do something you regret. That is all. For now.”

“…okay…” Carmine slumps to the ground, dejectedly.

Poor Carmine. You think. Maybe. You put your hand over your belly button.

“…maybe I should see a shrink…” you mutter to yourself.

You glance around.

Helena is looking straight at you.

You just had to say it, didn't you?

[ ] Interrupt Helena. It’s gotten too late, you need to get on and get back to the estate!
[ ] Let Helena psycho-analyse you.
[ ] Other, yadda yadda
>>
>>3375783
>[ ] Let Helena psycho-analyse you.
Oh I want to hear that. Mainly to graps Alison myself a bit better

>Mistral-kissing Alison’s navel
GAH! right in the fetish!
>>
>>3375783
>[ ] Let Helena psycho-analyse you.
Take on me.
>>
>>3375783
Let the psycho look at you.
>>
>>3375783
You stare down Helena. Between the debacle with Bianca and the White Queen and Carmine’s extremely personal revelations, you’ve passed the point of feeling indignant. Whatever she says, you’ll take it.

“Well? I haven’t got all night, you know.” You demand, petulantly.

Helena cocks an eyebrow.

“Alright.”

You brace yourself.

Helena’s eyes close and she gives you a malice-free grin.

“You act like a mean person, but deep down you’re actually a BIIIIIIG softy and you just want to be loved~!” she utters, in sickeningly fake cutesy voice.

“Wow, really?!” pipes up Carmine, apparently genuinely falling for it, and having recovered remarkably fast from her utter humiliation. And she seems to literally have stars in her eyes. Does nothing keep that girl down?

You say nothing, but glower at Helena, waiting for her to take this seriously. Which was petty naïve of you, come to think of it.

“Nah, not really. Alison, you’re a stuck-up bitch. That’s it. Right, let’s get on with the ritual.”

The fuck.

“That’s it? That’s all I get?” you sputter, losing all composure if you had any left.

“What? I dunno, probably. Er….Oh yeah. You being a bitch may have something to do with your conflicting understanding of how the world should work based on your sheltered upbringing versus what you have come to experience in the real world and want to believe in your heart. You want to believe in both conflicting ideals, but doing so results in you suffering a kind of cognitive dissonance and you feel unable to effectively connect with other people as a result. Or something, I kind of lost interest. Basically, stop being a bitch. And get over being molested by lesbians, for fuck’s sake. That’s all there is to it. Right, ritual time.”

And without any real ceremony, Helena casually cuts her arm open with her horrid-looking knife, and lets the blood drip upon the wicker human effigies she constructed earlier.
>>
>>3376497
“And so Harem didst say, ‘Blessed are the spiteful, the resentful and the desperate; for they art the ones with the motivation to get shit done.’ May thy enemies suffer and their efforts be for naught. So shall it be done.”

There’s a flash of maroon light and a slight scream accompanying the pungent smoke from the wretched act. The scream doesn’t seem that into it though, for some reason.

“Here you go, one cursed doll each. Make sure not to waste it on each other, for crying out loud. And your references for the Academies are all sorted and sent, I forged your parents’ signatures good and proper. No need to thank me.”

….you’re still pretty frustrated about her analysis. But it’s done with now, and at least she followed through with her promise.

You take the dreadful looking object and stow it away.

“…You’re simply too kind, Helena. How can we ever repay you?”

“Three hundred and fifty-six lien, seventeen lence.”

“…That’s an obscene amount of money.”

“Yeah, well, the analysis cost extra. Cough up.”

Unbelievable. Though at this point, money is hardly the issue. The value of what she’s given you isn’t something you could ordinarily put a price on…

“Also, you two might be married now. I’m not sure, need to check that. Well see ya’ll later. May the darkness guide your way.”

“How can darkness guide anyone?!” you snap, having reached maximum irritation. Wait, what did she just say about marriage?

“If there’s a blinding light shining directly into your eyes, it’s bound to help. Smartass.” So saying, she lights up a cigarette and walks off into the night.

What a perplexing woman. But at least this ordeal is done with. And soon you’ll be Beacon-bound…

“Ahem.”

Oh, what now?

You turn and get a face full of Carmine’s breasts. She’s standing tall, grinning down at you.

“I shall be the daddy!” she states, firmly.

What the fuck, man.

See you next dream…
>>
>>3376526
Well, that stretched on way longer than I originally planned, but that seems to be par for the course with the way I make these things...

I'll try and get Day 1 Part Final going soonish, but I don't think starting tonight will work well. Writing straight after work doesn't work very well, it seems. Sorry if it's been a bit of a weak and/or short session.

Let me know feedback etc. if there's anything you'd like me fix or take into account,

And I'll leave you with this choice extract from the Looking-Glass Scriptures:

‘The lying of two women as in wedlock is above all else the greatest sin thou canst afflict, save only for the lying of female faunus with female human – this is the greatest forbidden love. As such, it should be performed profusely. And may the gods smile upon the wicked and noble alike, but especially upon the acts of the wicked, for that pleases them the most. So shall it be done. With instruments where necessary.’
>>
>And get over being molested by lesbians
amen

>>3376526
>“I shall be the daddy!” she states, firmly.
Eh, at least she's honest to herself. I feel like we did some good, there.

>“How can darkness guide anyone?!”
>tfw they use dark energy to map the universe in the future, and someone digs up these threads and goes "heh"

>>3376687
We need some more CQ custom events in hunger games
Like "W performs a blood ritual for X and Y. They're married now. Maybe."

>feedback
I didn't think it was weak, I liked it very much. More of the stuff that gradually starts to make CQ my favorite CYOA - awesome writing, a good mixture of serios topics and funniness, and somewhat subtle yet incredibly lewd yuri action.

and I don't care about it stretching or not, as long as it's engaging and interesting - and it was completely that
>>
File: MamaValken.png (404 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
MamaValken.png
404 KB, 800x1280
Man, drawing on a phone is a pain in the ass.
Anyways WIPeroni on Mama Valkeroni.

Also, I'm thinking of taking a little longer to write, or at least try to make the posts more substantial when I'll host tomorrow. As inspired by CQ
>>3376687
It was P. nice m8. I r8 8/8.
>>
>>3377146
I honestly don't know whom I'd rather fuck - Iris or Perry.
>>
>>3376830
>I didn't think it was weak, I liked it very much. More of the stuff that gradually starts to make CQ my favorite CYOA - awesome writing, a good mixture of serios topics and funniness, and somewhat subtle yet incredibly lewd yuri action.
You're too kind. Although I think I've gone overboard on the yuri at this point. I didn't actually plan on Carmine being romantically interested in Alison...but it ended up happening anyway. She was supposed to be Alison's foil and primary rival (not-much-of-a-spoiler: she'll be the leader of Team B), but I'll try and make it work regardless.

Maybe I shouldn't have made the cast so girl-heavy in the first place...but introducing more guys now would just make it even more convoluted.

>>3377146
Thank you. And nice work.
>Stronk but shortish
Be still, my beating heart.

Do you take requests? I'd like to draw my own characters, but I can't draw to save my life.
>>
>>3377252
>Do you take requests? I'd like to draw my own characters, but I can't draw to save my life.
I am not opposed to the idea.
Provided references and or descriptions. I'll see if I can find the time.
>>
>>3377146
CYOAs inspiring other CYOAs
that's the fucking spirit!
I'm looking forward to it, as I always do

>>3377252
>I think I've gone overboard on the yuri at this point
I don't think so, but I'm a hopeless pervert. I think the romance is a nice development, now even more, knowing that you didn't plan it.

>Maybe I shouldn't have made the cast so girl-heavy in the first place...
That's A-OK.
Remember: CYOAnon planned 26 girls and only 3 guys
>>
>>3377356
>Remember: CYOAnon planned 26 girls and only 3 guys

Should just make a dating sim that takes place in Remnant at this point. I feel like I should make more OCs but I can't even come up with something to use the ones I already have.

I have two girls and one guy.
>>
File: Maria.jpg (323 KB, 827x1300) Image search: [Google]
Maria.jpg
323 KB, 827x1300
>>3377298
Well, the reason I'm asking is kind of because I don't really have a concrete idea of what the characters should look like, just some vague concepts and corresponding existing characters that I think they should slightly resemble.

Alison, for instance looks something like Maria Renard from Castlevania, in my head. With bits of Alice's from different series, like Touhou Alice and SMT Alice.

Dora looks like Nazrin from Touhou, but with eye-bags from perpetual exhaustion.

Marsha doesn't really look like any one character. Maybe Reisen from Touhou + Kaoru from Amagami.

Madalyn looks like Gaen Izuko from Bakemonogatari, mostly.

I can try and post more effective descriptions, if it helps. I'd be interested to know what readers think the characters are supposed to look like, though.

>>3377356
Well I'm going to have to put my foot down and say the last girl (who is also the last one I'm planning to introduce) won't be romantically interested in Alison. Or any girl, for that matter.
...It probably won't work, but I have to try, dammit.
>>
>>3377731
>Well, the reason I'm asking is kind of because I don't really have a concrete idea of what the characters should look like, just some vague concepts and corresponding existing characters that I think they should slightly resemble.
I will keep this in mind as I count these Benjamins.
Or in this specific case, counting Roberts.
>>
>>3377683
>Todd
>dating
kek.
he didn't got a date in almost six months of TQ yet
>half a year of RWBYgt soon
how should we celebrate?

>>3377731
that sounds like a challenge..~
>>
>>3377731
>Gaen Izuko from Bakamonogatari

Remind me which animal she is?
>>
>>3377874
not Lewis, but I think Maddy was a human
>>
>>3377796
>Or in this specific case, counting Roberts.
???
You lost me. Benjamin is the 100 dollar bill, right? I have a hard time keeping up with Americanisms.

>>3377800
>that sounds like a challenge..~
Lunatic EX difficultly. [spoiler]She has good reason to hate Alison.[/spoiler]

>>3377874
>>3377926
Yes, Madalyn is human. Unless you mean Izuko herself, in which case I don't know. I assumed she didn't have her own designated Kaii theme, but I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>3377926
Not maddy, but the girl maddy is based off of. Most, if not all, of the girls in Bakamonogatari are girls possessed by angry animal spirits, like snakes, crabs, monkeys, and cats.
>>
>>3377972
I think he means Canadian bills.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Borden
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_hundred-dollar_note
>>
>>3377972
>She has good reason to hate Alison.
Hate and love, my dear Lewis, are both just perspectives of passion.

I think GermanAnon and SaoBro showed us that well enough.
>>
>>3378021
Ah. Is that a tacit request for a commission? Is there a patreon I should be funding, or something?

>>3378025
Eh, maybe. But if I don't make a straight girl soon, the story will just turn into a reverse harem.
At least no one will want Madalyn in it though.
>>
>>3378131
What, no. I'm not Dryden.
Although I could use more money.
Gibe monies pls.
>>
>>3378131
>At least no one will want Madalyn in it though.
I'm pretty sure there was someone who waifued Maddy.
And she's still in my number 3.

>reverse harem
>everybody is happy
>except Alison, owner of the harem
kek

[spoiler]Also nth dream continue when, if we already are at that topic?[/spoiler]
>>
File: pls donate.jpg (112 KB, 731x1092) Image search: [Google]
pls donate.jpg
112 KB, 731x1092
>>3378176
Sorry, I just didn't understand the original post.
>Although I could use more money.
We all could, I'm sure. I've got student fees and loans to pay off.

>>3378320
By the end of the CYOA, Alison will be up to her eyes in pussy and still won't want any of it. Probably.
>Also nth dream continue when
Soon(TM).
i.e. when I have the energy and libido to write it.
>>
File: 1465573146498.jpg (145 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465573146498.jpg
145 KB, 800x800
nice OP.

here are your OSTs, compressed and annotated: https://mega.nz/#F!x4cF3axI!4nYX8IGLMSt-YiKhYL6ZEg

srsly, one gigabyte less with proper metadata.
>>
>>3377800
>Half-Year anniversary
Thinking about it, Todd going all out with his TC, no mercy route.
>>
So which CYOA girls are best for breeding?
I'm thinking Lyn, Iris, Marigold, Yulia. Maybe Daisy.
>>
>>3379039
>Murasa
She's only strict to the Vacuo diet, literal troublemaking babymaker.
>Aero or Saoirse
Fluffy tails for everyone!
>>
>>3379039
I would an Alina. She is soft, brown, and has handlebars.
>>
>>3379039
speaking of breeding whos up for GQ?
>>
>>3379039
Emilia, pls go, we won't do your job

also:
Why, of course our rabbit friend Marsha.
"like rabbits" and all that...~

Also, Pyrrha for Grimm.
>>
>>3379208
Fuckin' Vacuo, lad. Top tier breeders.
>>
>>3379039
I want to breed with Mel if only for her cooking skills.

>>3379228
Sure
>>
>>3379228
yes
>>
>>3379235
Alina x Murasa when?
>>
File: baah.png (145 KB, 454x338) Image search: [Google]
baah.png
145 KB, 454x338
>>3379329
Yes please.
>>
PREVIOUSLY ON GRIMM QUEST.

>we cut to our hero Jefe who awakens to the pain of his boss changing.

>Soon it passes, and what is left leaves him baffled. He has acquired a soul and positive emotions, a gold aura crackles around our hero.

>Jefe leaves with his new mate pyrrha to test out his new powers.

Now on with the show.
The tree, explodes into shards, your aura protecting you from damage. Then you hear a whimper behind you.

Turning around, Pyrrha looks at you with some fear in her eyes. You look down at yourself, black fog rolls off your body, giving it an unnatural and intimidating look.

That’s not all, you taste her fear, it makes you stronger.

Unlocked
Schadenfreude: the more your opponent fears you (or any other negative emotion) the stronger you get. (this has 3 tiers, going from weak, strong and full panic) every level adds +1 to STR and SPD. (passive)

The fog passes, and Pyrrha regains herself, before hugging you and kissing you on the snout. Im sorry honey I forgot how violent you use to be. It chilled me to the bone.

She winks at you with a small smile on her face. “but that is what I love about you."

You are happy. Nothing could ever ruin this moment.

1/?
>>
>That feel when no pretty black women in RWBY that aren't just "vaguely brown person" so gotta make an OC to compensate.
>>
“JEFE WE GOT PROBLEMS”

And there it goes.

You turn around, David comes streaking in, before almost colliding with you. He pants a bit before regaining his breath.

Jefe, I’ve got something to tell you!

“One long flashback later”

And now he can barely remember us!? What do we do with Harvey?

You turn towards the bird. He stares intently at the sky, in his own little world.

You turn to David.

“Maybe, with some time it will heal.”

“Maybe he will remember eventually, we just have to keep him with us to jog his memory.”

“Only time can tell.”

You hug both Harvey and David, “I am glad you both came out alive though”

David has a startled look on his face, it’s no wonder you said you were glad. Something a grimm can never be. Harvey
just snuggles into your fur and simply says “warm”

>Harvey from his near death, obtained temporary brain damage. Every time he attacks or defends, I will roll a dice. Below a 10 will cause Harvey to just stand still in a stupor and do nothing.

You hear steps from behind you. Pyrrha looks at you, with some jealousy before speaking.

“We still have hunters out here. Two more groups to be exact.” Her eyes turn serious, “when dawn breaks they will go back to where they came from” The exit back is near here, to be exact, towards the old ruins to the north. They will surely group up on us if they see us”.

You stare at her for a moment So we only have enough time to take out one team. Is that what you are saying?

She nods

“if it is just one team at the rendezvous they will panic and immediately leave, without searching for any others”
“We have to act now.”

2/3
>>
“Of the two groups I think you should go after”

>ruby rose and Weiss schnee
>Nora Valarie and Lie Ren

What about you? You say one eyebrow raised upwards.

“I have to stay behind dear. Someone has to take care of the new girl, she sure is a feisty one!”

She giggles into her hand

You turn to your comrades, they nod. They will follow you to one last battle, then the long night will be over.

Well let’s get started.
CHOOSE TEAM!

P1:JEFE
P2:

>HARVEY
>DAVID
>>
>>3379801
>David
50% chance of Harv doing nothing is just too risky, even if his abilities are superb
>>
>>3379801
P2 David
>>
>>3379801
[x] David
>>
>>3379857
>>3379866

hey choose who we go after.

rose or noras team
>>
>>3379919
Rose! I bet it will go nicely with Yellow.
>>
>>3379919
>>3379938
this
>>
>>3379919
Renora.
>>
closing in 5

>tfw noras name auto changed from valkyrie to Valarie
>>
Pyrrha told you that to find them, follow the scent of roses.

You head north, and try to sniff out such a flower.

You come to a clearing, you smell the remains of dead Grimm, nothing but ashes in the wind.

Something catches your nose, a faint hint of that red flower. It comes from a cleanly cut down tree, with petals at the base.

You take a deep breath of it, savoring that smell, and pick up the trail.

It goes east, to the small ruins.

You hear small chirps behind you. Turning around you see the sight of david nipping at the tail feathers of Harvey.

Harvey turns, around to see who is attacking him, but David is already behind him nipping once again at his feathers.

Harvey is distressed from not being able to see his attacker.

“FIEND! COWARD!”

“TURNING INVISIBLE IS THE COWARDS WAY! COME FACE ME IN TRUE COMBAT!”

Davids right head is laughing silently at the spectacle.

How do you react?
>Laugh (happy)
>Stop david we have things to do (serious)
>Hold david down with one foot, for Harvey to see (anger)
>join in (playful)
>write in
>>
>>3380553
[x] Stop David
>>
>>3380553
Anger option
>>
>>3380553
>stop david
>>
We back?
>>
File: MamaValkenColoured.png (357 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
MamaValkenColoured.png
357 KB, 800x1280
>>3377146
Donerino.
>>
File: 1457396972900.jpg (106 KB, 643x383) Image search: [Google]
1457396972900.jpg
106 KB, 643x383
>>3377731
>...It probably won't work, but I have to try, dammit.
So you don't want her to be a lesbian, she doesn't want to be a lesbian; but she might end up being a lesbian anyway?
>>
>>3380788
>Mari's mom is a pig faunus
Everything makes sense now.
>>
>>3380788
>Mari came out of that tiny woman
>>
>>3380823
W-what?
>>
>>3380788
It's shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>3380788
>tfw she can't wear the apron because breatss too big?
>>
>>3381212
It's so bad that it doesn't deserve legitimate criticism.
>>
>>3381212
She looks like Ms. Piggy, and now that what she sounds like when I read her dialogue.
>>
>>3381300
>>3381289

I know it sucks.
You know what fuck it.
>>
File: 1465610942917.png (357 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465610942917.png
357 KB, 800x1280
>>3381353
Don't you fucking dare you little faggot.
>>
>>3381387
Don't enable him.
>>3381353
Yes it does.
Please do.
>>
>>3381417
Don't enable your butthole.

>>3381353
And you fucking stop phishing, asscrack.
>>
what the fuck 4chan
im back anyone still interested in GQ?
>>
>>3381549
Sure.
>>
>>3381549
yes
>>
>>3381549
More than WetHole and his shit fit.
>>
>>3381549
Yes, didn't know you're sidetracked.
>>
WHAT IS WRONG WITH 4CHAN I CANT POST RIGHT.
>>
“DAVID”

The snake stops, and turns to you, sweat visible on his brow.

Harvey finally sees who the culprit is, and opens his beak. Then he sees your face, and shuts up.

“We have a job to do right now, and you fooling around is not going to make this easier.”

“Either get serious or LEAVE.”

Righty is the first to speak. “s-s-sorry jefe w-w-we only were fooling around.”

Left says nothing, but avoids your gaze.

>you feel your soul become slightly larger

Somethings wrong cant post large posts, get connection errors.
if the problem continues i will run tomorrow.
>>
You turn back towards the trail, and follow the sweet scent. David and Harvey not far behind.
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
After a few misleads, you reach the small ruins. A heavy scent of rose in the air, up ahead you hear arguing, you listen closely and catch the end of it.

“—ill haven’t found yang we can’t just leave her Weiss! We’ve got to go find her!”

“Weiss” speaks up. “Well ruby, today is the last day until we meet back up, in a couple hours, we have to rendezvous with any others and then find your sister. Strength in numbers, if you were smart you would know that already.”

“Ruby” fumes at this and grips her weapon tightly.

It seems they do not get along.

How wonderful~

What do?
>write in

Will put in stats next post.
>>
Aura:10
HP: 30
STR: 5
DEX: 1
DEF: 3
SPD: 3
AP: 20 - 15
Inventory: none
ABILITIES
Smell: see enemy stats (3AP)
Claw swipe basic attack deals 5DMG (no modifier)
Wolf howl: increases STR by 2 points to you and any allies (5AP)
Pounce: Jumps nearby enemies pinning them while you attack does 5DMG every turn (warning risky move, will be vulnerable for 2 turns) (STR added to damage) (7AP)
RIP AND TEAR: go into a berserk rage all attacks deal 2x DMG, but cannot run or evade enemy attacks. Lasts 2 turn (7AP)
Semblance: Schadenfreude: the more your opponent fears you (or any other negative emotion) the stronger you get. (this has 3 tiers, going from weak, strong and full panic) every level adds +1 to STR and SPD. (passive)
Comet punch: a strong punch filled with malice deals 5DMG (STR modifier)

HP: 20
STR: 2
DEX: 4
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
AP: 30
Inventory: none
ABILITIES
Constrict: can hold a single enemy in coils for 3 turns causing 10 damage every turn. Vulnerable to outside attacks. (DEX) 7AP
Heat sense: can see enemies behind walls and can be used to see other enemies statuses.
Bite: normal attack deals 5 damage. (STR) 0AP
Poison spit: deals 3 damage every turn (DEX) 4AP (does not stack)
Iron skin: reduces damage by how much your DEF is, lasts 5 turns
Spring coil: curls up into a coil and launches himself towards an enemy. 2DMG penetrates aura (SPD+STR) 5AP
Evade: basic move
REVENGE MODE: All damage given to david is reduced by 90% and the full damage is reflected to the enemy. Lasts 4 turns.
ARTIC DEATH: (super mode only) icy breath, used 2 times freezes enemies solid giving 2x DMG (each breath does 8 DMG)
Shock and awe: can grab an enemy and paralyze them with your venom. (5AP)
>>
>>3381777
Wait for an opportunity.
>>
closing in 10
>>
>>3381777
[x] Stalk them
>>
>>3381353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
You signal to your allies, and tell them to wait for the right moment to attack. They both nod, Harvey hops on top a branch, and David sneaks into a bush nearby. You wait in-between to trees.

The two begin to argue again.

Ruby shifts forward an angry look in her eyes.

“Yang is my sister! Every moment we wait she could be in a worse position, or even be dead right now ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO STICK TO THE RULES!

Weiss steps back surprised at the anger, before becoming angry herself.

“I will not risk my own life, only because of someone else’s sister if we are going to do this then WE. WILL. NEED. BACK. UP.”

Each word she pokes ruby in the chest.

This sets Ruby off, she pulls out her weapon and stands there ready to attack. Weiss does the same, they stare at each other for a long moment completely oblivious to the world.

What do?
>attack (choose one)
>stay
>Write in
Activate smell?
>yes
>no

What david do?
>attack
>Wait
>write in

HARVEY IS STARING AT NOTHING AND CANNOT MOVE (no support this turn)
>>
>>3382475
Smell them, wait it out. Want to see how the White Rose battle play out.
>>
>>3382475
Smell!

David waits.
>>
>>3382475
>smellerino
>>
WHITE
AURA:40
HP:10
AP:30
Ability:???????

RED
AURA:20
HP:25
AP:20
Ability:??????

They stare at each other, the air tense, their bodies taut. For a good minute they look at each other, daring the other to move.
It never comes.

“Weiss” puts down her weapon and pinches the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

“Fine, FINE! We will go look for your sister!” Her eyes mouth scrunches in distaste as she says this and turns away.

“ruby” jumps and shouts in joy before speeding towards weiss in a blink of an eye and hugs her.

ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!! “she excitedly exclaims.

Weiss pushes her off, and walks towards the north. “last I heard of her, there were shouts in this direction, we should head that way and look for clues.”

Ruby stands up and salute in an almost mocking way.

“Yes sir right away!”

Weiss rolls her eyes and continues forwards.

“HANG ON YANG WE ARE COMING!”

They go through the tree line together and continue north.

Heading to the battle site with yellow.

Oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

What do?
>Write in only
>>
>>3383045
>wait until they're there
Seeing Blake will crush their moral I believe.
We'll be able to Schadenfreude-feast on their despair.
>>
>>3383105
But David ate Blake, didn't he?
>>
>>3383045
Trail them.
There should be blood everywhere, and also Yang's arm.
Unfortunately, Blake was eaten, but maybe there's something left like her weapon or bow or something.
Should give us a free boost with our semblance.
>>
>>3383147
>>3383153
all of Blake?
I assumed they just mutilated her, but not that there was nothing left anymore.
>>
>>3383105
In theory, couldn't it also make Ruby go all silver eyes though? Of all the Hunters to go up against as a Grimm she may not have been the best choice.
>>
>>3383190
She was swallowed whole by David. That's how snakes eat.
>>
>>3383232

This should end with White swallowing David's snakes
>>
closing in 5

David ate blake whole (except her bow and weapon)

Grimm dont actually need meat to survive, but feed off her emotions as she died.
David did it anyways just for revenge for his sister.
>>
File: 1456521512401.png (314 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456521512401.png
314 KB, 1280x720
>>3383250
I'd be ok with David getting his own cumdumpster finally.
At least this one isn't a filthy faunus.
Or the white head can eat her for the pottery.

>>3383202
No, it's ok, she has to actually witness the death.
Trust me, I'm an expert in Sharingan awakening.
>>
>>3383202
But we're more than just a grimm now.
>>
You smile.

This is the perfect chance, to test out your new power.

David, looks at you confused for a moment, when you start to follow them.

“What are we doing? Aren’t we supposed to attack them? This is the perfect chance!”

You smile again, and chuckle.

“but david, that would ruin the surprise wouldn’t it? Besides where they are going is a much better spot for ambushes.”

Harvey flies down, and begins hopping besides you, head fluttering about as he looks a t everything in wonder.

“I AGREE WITH THE CHIEF ONWARDS TO BATTLE I S-“

You clap a hand over his beak to shut him up you look ahead at the hunters.

The two have stopped moving.
>>
>>3383578
OH NO THEY HEARD US

FUCKING HARVEY
>>
>>3383578
goddamn Harv.
Someone is gonna get the knot tonight...
>>
File: toothbrushing.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
toothbrushing.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>3368183
>>
>>3383578
So really we need to let Harvey take Weiss so that he can gain a soul/aura as well and then his aura will passively heal his brain back to normal!

Sorry, David. You can have, uh...
Some other girl that isn't Nora or Ruby.
>>
>>3383724
>Some other girl that isn't Nora or Ruby.
>Ren
>>
You stand still, Harvey’s eyes are wide open.

Lefty looks at Harvey in barely concealed rage, while righty looks at the two in nervousness.

Ruby, looks at Weiss

“what was that? It sounded… weird”

Weiss looks a bit excited, as she looks at ruby.

That my uneducated ally was the mating call of the atlas rainbow raven! They say hearing it twice is good luck, since they mate only once in 10 years!

You choke back a laugh.

David and Harvey still look nervous.

(of course they don’t understand the language.)

Should.

Should you do it?

You want to so bad.

You eye Harvey.

>do it
>do not
>>
>>3383724
But Harvey's autism is temporary. i doubt it will last more than a few encounters.
>>
>>3383761
>don't do it
we don't want them to have good luck
>>
>>3383761
>Sheev
>>
>>3383761
>do it
I want to see if overly positive emotions have a negative affect on Jefe's stats before we fight.
>>
closing in 5
>>
You cannot resist.

You let Harvey’s beak go and whisper something in his ear, intentionally making him mishear it.

“WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”

“DID YOU SAY THERE WAS A MONSTER AT THE END OF THIS BOOK?”
……..

What?

Weiss squeals with joy and walk on confident.

“surely with luck on our side we will find your sister in no time! Come on Ruby!”

Ruby nods and follows closely behind.

You and your allies. Are hit with waves of positive emotions.

It feels great!

>your soul shudders a bit and small amounts of power leaks forth.

AURA NOW 15

David and Harvey on the other hand look slightly sick.

-3AP
-3AP

They shake it off and fall in behind you.

Well it time for more sneaking.

1/2
>>
After 20 minutes of constant walking (and your stalking)

You arrive at the battlefield.

The first thing you feel, when you peek out of the woods

Is despair

Ruby zips forward and falls on her knees, tears streaming from her eyes. She picks something form the ground and hugs it. Its yellows arm.

Then you feel fear.

Weiss sees blood all over the battlefield, trees broken, dirt flung everywhere.

Her eyes land, on two objects on the ground, black's bow and weapon.

Yes

You feel it

black fog rolls off your back.

Its so wonderful~

Let them fear you, let them despair. For the ride is not over yet.

Weiss fear: 1
Ruby despair: 1
Total
+2 to attack and speed.

To be continued
What did you guys think?
Im not going to run tomorrow, maybe Sunday
>>
>>3384275
Went pretty well. See you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1454485593242.gif (1 MB, 451x331) Image search: [Google]
1454485593242.gif
1 MB, 451x331
>>3383761
>do it
>>
>>3384251
Damn.
Well, it was for science.
Hope it doesn't bite us later.

>>3384275
So is the positive emotion a Grimm thing, since it also affected Harvey and David, or a drawback of our semblance and they just happen to be close enough to us that they feel it too?
>>
>>3384344
regular grimm, only feed off negative. So i think such a positive response would ward off grimm.

Jefe on the other hand, has something that makes him different from other grimm, he has a soul.
When corrupting pyrrha and yang, he inadvertently took in their positive emotions and fragments of their own soul.
Which gave birth to his own, as he strays farther and farther away from what a grimm is supposed to do. His soul gets stronger, and gains hunter like abilities (like our aura and semblance).

(there could be other affects if you go the opposite way.)
>>
>>3384452
>Jefe eventually becomes a humanoid Grimm and can emulate human speech
>Jefe, Pyrrha, and Yang move into a nice, 2-story suburban house in Vale
>Becomes one of the best neighbors
>>
File: 1465545092241.png (185 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465545092241.png
185 KB, 1280x1024
>Deery's Origin
>>
>>3384503

I think you mean
>Jefe, Pyrrha, Yang and Ruby move into a nice, 2-story suburban house in Vale
>>
>>3375097
[x] Try to wriggle out of it.
>>
>>3385378
Is...is everything alright there, anon?
>>
File: 1462687791661.png (613 KB, 781x652) Image search: [Google]
1462687791661.png
613 KB, 781x652
>>3385378
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>3385329
Right. Forgot about Ruby.
>>
you want to hear something sad?

i wrote a 30k smut story from GQ about ruby and weiss.
(I was bored at a hospital)
I saved it on a flash drive.
Well my brother took it and wiped it, because it looked old, and stuffed a whole bunch of emulators and games on it.

RIP Porn
>>
>>3385489
>tfw you can't even scream at your brother for it because it's kinda embarrassing
shit man, I feel you
>>
>>3385508
nah i was cool with it
(was too busy playing snatcher)
>>
File: true love.png (177 KB, 786x213) Image search: [Google]
true love.png
177 KB, 786x213
>>3368207
>>3368251
completely forgot that
>>
You are a...

[] Boy.

[] Girl.
>>
>>3385659
[x] Boy
>>
>>3385659
>[] Girl.
>>
>>3385659
>[] Girl.
>>
>>3385659
>boy
>>
>>3385659
Oh geez, a new one?

>boy
>>
File: 1465272167329.png (69 KB, 236x371) Image search: [Google]
1465272167329.png
69 KB, 236x371
>>3385659
[x] Girl
BE the waifu
>>
guys. GUYS
why dont we be a futa instead?
>>
>>3385798
Because I'm not a massive faggot.
>>
>>3385798
Second
>>
>>3385798
yes please
>>
>>3385822
But it's all the pros of a cute girl with the added bonus of a penis.
>>
>>3385659
boy
>>
>>3385857
>But it's all the pros of a cute girl absolutely ruined with a penis
FTFY
>>
ok ok. can we be a robot?
>>
Trying to go on a ten minute timer. I'm sorry in advance I end up passing out.

Boy: 3
Girl: 3

Futa:1

Coinflip says you're a lad.

What's your name?

[] James Crimson
[] William Ashe
[] Dustin Thewynd
[] Write In (Because I'm terrible at coming up with names on the spot)
>>
>>3385931
>[] Dustin Thewynd
DQ a go?

Oh, and GM: Choose a name for easy reference.
>>
>>3385931
[x] William Ashe
>>
>>3385931
Lennie Smalizarion.
(Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men)
(Alizarion is a shade of red.)
Best I could come up with in 5 minutes.
>>
>>3385931
>Trevor lanthe
>>
>>3385961
>Choose a name for easy reference.
What do you mean?
>>
>>3386037
like i run Grimm quest
so people call me Grimm when im running, since you cant be a namefag here.

>>3386034
i did lanthe because it means violet flower (i like purple)
>>
>>3386037
Well we need to call you something so we don't go "that anon that runs DustinQuest"
>>
>>3386029
>Naming him after the tard

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>3386068
You can call me Lucky, I guess.
>>3386080
Is this another vote for Dustin Thewynd, or do I need to flip more coins?
>>
>>3386118
I was trying to come up with a name that had at least one initial not used by another quest, so we don't run into the same problem with Alison Quest being called "CQ."

L was just the first letter I thought of, and Lennie the first name. Then I thought "wasn't there a character from a book I read like 8 year ago and forgot 99% of that was named Lennie?" So I looked it up, as well as a list of colors, and smashed two together to get "Smalizarion."
>>
>>3386141
Nope, that's not a vote.
>>
>>3386190
problem as Alison*
Dunno how I fucked that up.
>>
>>3386190
>>3385931
how about luther lanthe?
>>
>>3386259
I'm alright with it.
>>
>>3386259
Ye, sounds nice
>>
>>3386259
Sounds good but I'll keep reading it as Luther Lathe.
>>
That's right, your name is Luther Ianthe. It has a nice ring to it.

Where are you from?

[] Atlas
[] Vale
[] Mistral
[] Vacuo
[] Menagerie
>>
>>3386504
>[] Mistral
>>
>>3386504
Dragon-fucking-kangaroo island.
>>
>>3386504
[x] Mistral
>>
>>3386504
>Mistral

quick question, is this going to follow the main story? or is this doing its own thing?
>>
>>3386563
>is this going to follow the main story?
Like Canon RWBY? Probably not, this is just straight improvisation to fill dead air.
>>
>>3385413
>>3385415
That was supposed to happen earlier but 4chan fucked up one me
>>
>>3377146
Looking nice

>>3381387
Hmm...the face needs to be a little rounder, chin especially and the nose could probably be a bit better, those are my thoughts
But what do I know? I'm not an artist, I'm just someone who looks at a lot of art
>>
File: 1432698240100.jpg (570 KB, 968x987) Image search: [Google]
1432698240100.jpg
570 KB, 968x987
>>
I see we got a new CYOA, this should be interesting.
>>
>>3386504
>[] Mistral
>>
>>3390062
Better turnout at character creation than some other shitty CYOA with a shit writer and artist who fishes for attention.
It must be good.
>>
>>3390778
Let's see how long it lasts.
>>
>>3390789
>inb4 it gets more people.
>>
>>3390799
Maybe once it's ACTUALLY STARTED, we can start passing judgement.
>>
>>3390778
Character creation is nothing, easily most of the quests had more players at character creation than they would later on.
>>
>>3390832
I still regret not choosing the assault kit in JQ
>>
>>3390812
>>3390832
Why'd you feel the need to respond to me? Serious question, not trying to start shit or anything.
>>
>>3390888
Just trying to have a conversation.
>>
>>3390900
Well... good job?
>>
>>3390888
I don't see why I wouldn't. You made a statement on a public forum, and I replied accordingly with my opinion on the matter.

At this point your constant, irrational hate on dryden is far more annoying than dryden's wishy-washy self-esteem issues
>>
>>3390879
>tfw could've hunted the hunters
>>
>>3390931
Okay.
>>
>>3390931
This

>>3390812
>RQ
>>
>>3390931
But you are admitting that he's just annoying.
>>
>>3391146
Anyone that argues otherwise is wrong.
That's not even an opinion even the people that defend him know that it's an objective fact.
>>
>>3391146
Well yeah, he's annoying when it's all "Everything is shit, I'm cancelling this forever. Actually, nobody tells me what to do, I'm going to run it out of spite. God, why do I even bother, no one even wants me to run"

When he calms the fuck down and just does his thing he's perfectly fine
>>
>>3391180
this, again
>>
>>3391167
>>3391180
Honestly the best thing for him to do would be to just hang himself.
>>
>>3391188
Now we're moving into subjective territory.
>>
>>3391235
I'm really not though.
>>
File: 1453494948518.png (124 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1453494948518.png
124 KB, 540x527
>>3391393
>"This guys alright and I like the stuff he makes, he just gets irrational sometimes"
>"Sounds to me like suicide's the only option"
>>
>>3391432
Why not? He likes the attention, he could stream it for all the world to see.
Also
>This guy's alright
>I like the stuff he makes
>irrational sometimes
>sometimes.
Sounds like opinions to me, friendo.
>>
>>3391473
What do you think subjective means?
>>
>>3391473
>Now we're moving into subjective territory.
>I'm really not though.
>Sounds like opinions to me, friendo.

>"My opinion is not subjective, everyone else's is!"
heh
>>
>>3391501
>Explained my reasonning for Dry killing himself
>lel its just an opinion.
>>
>>3391518
>my reasonning
>my
>not an opinion
>not like different people have different reasoning
>>
File: 1465613919811.jpg (12 KB, 236x193) Image search: [Google]
1465613919811.jpg
12 KB, 236x193
>GQ Pyrrha
>From that moment Jaune dies in front of her.
>>
File: 1451307476815.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1451307476815.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>3392110
>GQ Pyrrha found more love and happiness than canon Pyrrha ever did
>>
>>3392171
You know she had a pretty poor run of it when watching her crush get brutalised in front of her and then becoming a shadow creature's breed slave is a better outcome for her.
>>
File: I didnt really try.png (358 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
I didnt really try.png
358 KB, 800x1280
>>3381387
I deleted it the first time because I panicked. The re-upload and deletion was to try to ask what I could fix and how. But then no one gave me anything useful >>3381300 >>3381289 that I could address and try to change.

>>3387565 is the closest I got. Although "could be better" can be applied to everything.

This'll be the last revision.
>>
>>3392233
The lower jaw seems a little small, like the chin seems a little too round.
It already looks markedly better since the nose doesn't look like it curves upwards anymore.
>>
>>3392233
I like the ring, it's a nice little detail.
other than that, I feel like her neck is a bit too slim.
>>
>>3392262
>>3392303
>This'll be the last revision.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.