[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best friend thread You need a place to talk, come here, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: bubble pipe.jpg (27 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
bubble pipe.jpg
27 KB, 240x270
Best friend thread

You need a place to talk, come here, but do us a favor and if you just want to vent say so. If you don't want advice, don't complain when someone does give you it

Just be nice guys, some people have it shitty. Do you want more children shooting up schools? No, so help a loser out.

Don't say your life is better, that will only make shit worse.

I'll try to help you as much as this thread is here. I was the OP from last week that made the same type of thread. Come in and hang out
>>
welp... I'll give 3 selfish bumps
>>
2nd selfish bump
>>
Well, I guess I'll be the first to pop in

I've been having troubles lately, been an awful past two weeks for me and my boyfriend breaking up with me has really pushed me over the edge
>>
>>3201246
whatre you doing now anon? You're not hurting yourself are you?
and if you are, just cut your legs. Bad advice I know but sometimes you can't get people out of these moods so at least if you're going to do something, at least don't do it too deep. For people cutting, just graze the skin, it still hurts but it works

aside from that, I don't know, how long were yall together dude?
>>
3rd selfish bump
>>
just b yourself
>>
File: yoshi_costume.jpg (511 KB, 1620x2160) Image search: [Google]
yoshi_costume.jpg
511 KB, 1620x2160
All my 2 friends have been just smoking weed and it's really shitty. It's all they ever do. Even when they play vidya with me, they're too stoned to actually play. And now they're trying to get me to smoke. I was okay with it when they smoked every once in a while but I never partook because my grandfather was a drug dealer who murdered his wife and abused his kids. I've always strayed away from shit like that because of it, and now I feel like I barely know them anymore.
>>
>>3202665
Wow it's though...
Don't ever give yourself to that shit
>>
I'm helping out 4 separate people online with their mental illness struggles, cause I've been there before, and I know I needed outside help to get better.

It's satisfying to help, but I'll be damned if it isn't mentally exhausting at times. You're never sure if you're going to say the wrong thing and send them deeper into isolation by accident.
>>
>>3202665
what is this? 7th grade health class?

Weed is awesome for like the weekend but aside from that they sound retarded. Being high all the time is lame. Shits good when you have ADHD. I'm not saying "hey man lets pack a bong." but like a few hits and im chill enough to focus. But weed itself is not a bad drug, pot heads aren't even remotely a threat. it's the coke and crack heads and meth addicts you gotta watch your back for. Stoners are chill but sometimes they are dependent on weed. So no, don't become one of them, but weed itself, don't blame the drug man, blame the people. It's like saying all black people are niggers. You gone call Will smith a nigger? No.

>>3202844
I do around the same thing and if you feel like you're not getting thru to them, just stop. I had to cut off 2 autistic (LEGIT too) guys who were driving me bat shit. I highly doubt you're a therapist so heres my advice:

When you think you're too far ahead stop before you smack right into the cliff. sometimes you can't help these losers cause all they do is make up excuses from

"I can't cause my mind wont let me" son, you gotta MAKE yourself do it!

"I don't know how even tho you told me to!"

people like them you will never get thru.

I personally have ADHD, OCD and EBD, POSSIBLE skitz idk yet also I R OP
>>
I should be doing something to better myself like work out or find a job yet everyday all I do is go through the same routine and end up sitting at the computer all day. I feel like I'm stuck in an endless loop and even if I know what I should be doing, I'm just not doing it. I really don't know what to say.
>>
I feel my life is completely devoid of passion and meaning. I'm about to graduate from college and the only friend (and crush) I made there is already out. I haven't seen her in 5 months or so (travel complications). The only person I occasionally hang out with is my brother, so I guess that keeps me sane.

I wrote a children's novel last year which has been rejected numerous times. I'm sad about it not only because I feel I failed, but because I feel stupid about having any hope of my life being different after I finished writing it. I'm finishing with a screenplay right now, and here I'm clinging like an idiot to that hope again. I currently have no job and I don't have much hope in finding one soon. To be honest, I don't want a job, I just want one out of necessity, I'm broke. I would rather just stay at home and play video games all day to forget about everything while I die a little each day.
>>
bumpin.
>>
I'm... young, young enough to still be in highschool, yet life has shit on me enough that I feel forty years old sometimes.
Every single time I gain a group of "friends" in real life, something goes horribly wrong.
First was my boy scout troop, when I was in 5th grade, and a fledgling degenerate. One of them found a small journal I kept where I drew sanic art, and from that point on I had no friends anywhere in the troop. Two years of being a pariah among them, getting PISSED ON during camping trips and other dickish moves, and it topped off with me getting fed up and simply asking them "why", which ended in me being beaten to a bloody pulp, at which point I left the troop.
Then came my middle school hockey team, where I was the worst player, and while it wasn't as bad as the scouts, I eventually got fed up with their bullying and left, before I got beaten again.
Then came high school, where I thought I had found love, I had a girlfriend for six months, I was happy with her... until she stabbed me in the gut with a pencil, over a movie, 50 shades to be exact.
And now I'm here, still alive, floating through my last year, no friends, no real family connections, no sense of joy.
I feel dead inside, /trash/, and the only reason I can't end it all is because I still have one tiny glimmer of hope that one day I'll have someone I can call a friend in the real world
>>
File: 1412559847079.png (67 KB, 199x197) Image search: [Google]
1412559847079.png
67 KB, 199x197
I don't really have anything sad to say, but I really like hanging out at /trash/ even if it is essentially a furry board.
Sometimes actual quality threads wind up here and it makes me forget how terrible /vp/, my home board, has gotten. I wonder how people would feel about hanging out a /trash/ just to shitpost like it's 2009 again..
>>
Trying to quit drinking and I'm skipping taking summer classes or working to try and do it. Basically drunk every day since I was 20 or so, 27 now, but in increasing amounts these past few years. Body is feeling weaker. I can tell I had slight trouble truly breathing. Dragged out graduating amidst years of working and skipping semesters.

Took it down to two beers the past two nights and going for none tonight. Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1426940644739.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426940644739.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>want to obtain dreams
>need money to obtain dreams
>need a job to get money
>need a car to get to my job
>need money to get a car
>need a job to get money
>my dream is to own a cool car so this whole fucking thing is cyclical anyway

HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE IT IN LIFE
>>
>>3207964
luck
>>
File: 1464333412557.png (207 KB, 517x423) Image search: [Google]
1464333412557.png
207 KB, 517x423
>>3207113
I recommend joining a DnD group around you. If you're too cool for that find other hobbies and join those clubs in your town. You're gonna wanna end yourself cause the awkwardness but it's worth it

So my turn. I'm 90% into men and can't get off to females on my own, but I'm with a girl are we are beyond close and as serious as can be. Her family loves me, mine adores her. She's a 6 and I could care less because she's such a good person

Heres the thing, I crave cock and she knows it. I mean fuck I literally just had a huskies dick in me this afternoon

My grandpa was gay but had a family and was only true to himself after he was 40. I'm terrified I'm following in his footsteps. I'm a drop out and couldn't be happier about it but I just don't know what to do about her. I got her to be into furry and she looks up e621 flashes on her own and I love her. But God does my mind cry about the purest white lie I've ever told

As a side note she knew this and guilt tripped me into dating her. The guy I was with before wasn't fun, but she knew I was pretty gay and said she cried and cried and cried about me. I couldn't help myself
>>
>>3212649
do you think she'd be okay with threesomes or pegging occasionally? you got her into furshit, maybe you can get her into even more.
>>
>>3201246

Well, try getting out and doing something everyday. Stewing at home can make you focus on the past and get depressed.

You got to get used to being single again.
>>
File: 1458084992269.gif (714 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1458084992269.gif
714 KB, 245x245
For the last few years I've been crippled up from an accident. I've been exercising and therapy and all that but I'm always hitting a wall on what I can do. Not a week goes by where I don't get a bad muscle spasm or some pain, so I've improved a great deal lately.

It wears me down. I'm almost thirty and I'm about as able as an old man you'd see in a nursing home. I tried once to get back into the job force by going back to school, but I tried once and had to quit from the debilitating pain. I'm going to try again but I'm afraid it wont work like last time.

I'm terrified that the best I can do with life now is plopping down in some subsidised apartment and then wait 40 years to die.
>>
>>3207113

1. Get off this site. Leave while you still have hope.
2. Life actually does get better after highschool. Everyone loses pretty much all connections when they become an adult. You could draw a line about getting pissed on and stabbed, for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (602 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602 KB, 5312x2988
my brother got a new girlfriend that he's been trying to introduce to the family, particularly me.

I'm a neet and I avoid contact with pretty much everyone besides my family, superficial pleasantries when out at the grocery store is the limit of my in person interactions with the irl world

so I don't want to meet his gf. particularly in the company of his friends. what that would consist of is basically everyone demonstrating where they stand in the social totem pole, with me inevitably at the bottom, mainly because I can't keep up with the banter

he seems to be serious about this girl though and avoiding them is becoming pretty blatantly rude. I don't want my brother fo feel like I let him down

what do

also this girl is pretty cute, and seems to have a caring personality, but she has a niglet child from her previous bf
>>
>>3207964
>chrono cross

based
>>
File: Dear god why.jpg (63 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
Dear god why.jpg
63 KB, 480x440
I'm depressed af for not having a gf.I never had one but the crippling relazation that i might die alone is scary man.
>>
>>3207964
VR is the answer to your problems
nice PC 800$+VR headset 300$ (when the good cheap generations will be available)

you will have:
-virtual harem waifus of all races and kinds
-drive all kind of vehicles
-diferent virtual homes
-thousands of diferent adventures

just wait 5 years
>>
>>3214120
This is what I'm living for.

My furry waifu is waiting for me
>>
My ankle hurts. Work was killer lately because of the holiday weekend and picking up business into summer. Luckily I have the next two days off. Plus all that overtime bucks
>>
>>3201246
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>3202665
kek, now you have no friends. loser
>>
>>3207964
small loan of a million dollares xD
>>
Fuck it, why not. Just turned 21 about 2 weeks ago, but my friend that was gonna be my drinking buddy just went up to Santa cruz for a job as a camp councilor for the summer. my other friends dont like drinking, and one of em is 'straight edge'. only reason i dont go to bars in hopes of making one there is i dont really follow sports, and i cant really afford it right now. finding nerds and furfigs that aren't social retards is a lot harder than i thought.

biggest thing is that my grand summer plans were ruined. last year, i went up to alaska for a job at a cannery. 16 hour days, 7 days a week, but i made some of the greatest friends i've ever known up there, and i even traveled around the midwest with them for another 4 months after salmon season was over, but none of them live here and turns out the company decided they dont want me back this year. hence, my main desire to drink.
>>
>>3213911
OP here:
let me give you Shakespear advice
It's better to of loved than lost, than to never of loved at all.

These words hold true in the context that I have had a few GFs and it is painful to live life after she breaks your heart. This isn't to say that one day you will feel better or one day you will fall in love and neither of you leave but it still hurts more I would say.

>>3214713
drinking is ok, but it's not all that cracked up to be.
>>
>>3207113
High school really sucked ass for me as I struggled through it for the last year. People form clicks and things where no one wants real friends and everyone is trying to prove something. It's a really artificial place and you can maybe find a good friend or two and just focus on that. Once you finish and head off to college its a fresh start and you can try again. A lot of things stop being shitty once you have more independence so for right now just try to get through it but definitely don't close yourself up and become a sour puss because you still can get a few good chances while you're there.
>>
>>3213336
Can you really not do anything now or are you just making excuses to keep yourself from actually reaching your potential. Just because you are crippled doesn't mean your life has ended rather it's an obstacle that you can work through.
You can just as well sit around for the rest of your life until you die if you want to but in the end when its all over and you ask yourself if it was worth it then what would your answer be? If you want something then you can work at it, while I couldn't even begin to understand what it is like to be in your situation I can say that the only thing that seems to really stop people from doing anything is themselves. Don't see things as failures but rather experiments to see what works for you and what doesn't. Maybe there's alternate ways for you to try to get back into the work force or something but don't be afraid to see it not work. Use the new knowledge you get from the situation and try another way of going about it to see if it clicks for you then. You won't ever find a solution if you never try in the first place.
>>
OP here thought of something:
1 person vs 30 people in a place, you're not impressing a crowd, you're not even impressing me, you're impressing yourself. When you can truly see what you're made of, is when you truly can appreciate the person you really are.
>>
Oh, you guize:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>3220619
Nothing quite like the feeling of getting really pumped up and ready to do something only to realize who I really am a few seconds later and just go right back to shitposting.
>>
>>3224511
Nothing quite like the feeling of watching him say that with the essentially complete mental block of anything he is saying.
>>
>inb4 moralfag, read more than the first paragraph because I have reasons for my views.

I have this problem where I get really agitated when people talk about what age they're gonna have sex or just talking about it in general. I see these women say they will do it at 24, 26 or something young and here I am saving myself for marriage, or not at all. Why are you women wasting your body on some guy that will leave you?

Thing is, I don't believe in having sex before marriage not for religious stuff but because of trauma in the past. When I was quite young I got raped by another guy in my school. Bullying problems. I didn't know it at the time because of my lack of sex ed but then I realised what happened too late; the guy who did it moved to another country.

I don't want to talk about this to other people because last time I got close to someone they left me and gossiped about my problems. I don't want a helpline either because I feel those places cater for such a large amount of people. I'm just another freak in their mess.

I don't really know how to deal with it, there's some women pressuring me into their views on sex but I don't want it. I want to have a relationship with someone who thinks the same, but there's nobody out there unless you count religious people...
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 640x400
>>3230297
I'm asexual and I just don't get it at all. People are fucking ASTOUNDED and outright refuse to believe I'm a virgin at the age of 21, it's baffling. With that said, as much as I understand wanting to save yourself for someone you like, virginity isn't really a tangible, physical thing and has no real meaning other than what you assign to it.
>>
>>3230563
It's more the ideology that comes with it.

From that experience I'm getting more and more right-wing and thinking about the body as a whole being something that has more meaning than just meat and bone. I find comfort in thinking that sex is for something completely procreative, safe, and a way to bond, not just there for pleasure (which got me raped in the first place). That's why it means so much to me it hurts when I hear people talk about it...

I want to be with someone who thinks the same thing but it's really hard to find anyone who isn't a white liberal tumblr sjw these days.
>>
>>3230297
Anon, my response will focus on two things. One being how and why the views you hold are (understandably) flawed, and the other being what you can do about your current situation.
>Why are you women wasting your body on some guy that will leave you?
You not only seem to be presuming relationships on an assumption of failure, you also believe that somehow you can 'waste' your body. The former is an innately self-defeating and negative mindset to take, and the latter is absurd.
>Thing is, I don't believe in having sex before marriage not for religious stuff but because of trauma in the past. When I was quite young I got raped by another guy in my school.
I'm not attempting to devalue your trauma in saying this, because it's completely understandable that it would make you feel the way you do. However, it seems that it has caused you to assume things that are illogical and damaging. For example, for whatever reason (I can't say what because I'm no psychologist and I don't know the details of your situation) you now seem to assume that young relationships involving sex in any way are doomed to fail, and that marriage is some sort of holy grail of relationships that can properly handle sex. In reality, neither is true.
>I want to have a relationship with someone who thinks the same, but there's nobody out there unless you count religious people...
What you need to do is drop the assumption that marriage is somehow what changes things. It's not at all unreasonable to want to wait for sex until you've developed a relationship to a decent degree, but thinking marriage is the sole signifier of a strong relationship that is about more than just sex shows an innate distrust of people and relationships that is debilitating to any attempt at a strong relationship you could possibly make.
I see you've made a post while I was typing this, so I'll respond to that next.
>>
>>3230638
I get what you mean. You gotta be careful though, Americans have a 51% divorce rate in the first year so even love can go sour. Save yourself for your girl and suddenly she breaks your heart and it's gonna really ruin your day. I'm not really into sex much myself but if I was I'd definitely want to do it with someone important to me if I did decide to.
>>
>>3230678
I can understand where you're getting at, and I don't believe marriage is something that will always work. Hell, my dad was diagnosed with aspergus and my parent's relationship is very thin. They're still married because they don't believe in divorce unless stuff gets abusive.

Since I can see how this can be coped, and the whole relationship on their end is getting better over time, I don't like breaking up. I don't want my parents to break up which makes me feel the same to other people. I understand how marriage can be horrible, which is why I really want to find someone who has the same ideologies as me so there would be more "deal with the problem and get through it" than "break up because of a small problem". This accounts for normal relationships. My first relationship had the latter happen to me.

I feel that if she wants sex and I don't, that would be a problem with her and we would break up. I could change, but that would make my experience even more degrading, as if the rape was simply another experience with another person (if I desensitize myself to sex enough times)

It's less about the stability of relationships that include sex, but the stability of ones that when one side wants it and the other side doesn't.
>>
>>3230638
>I find comfort in thinking that sex is for something completely procreative, safe, and a way to bond, not just there for pleasure (which got me raped in the first place).
Sex isn't completely any of those things, but it can involve elements of all of them. However, the
>not just there for pleasure (which got me raped in the first place).
part makes it obvious that you associate the sex most people have solely with pleasure. While this isn't completely untrue, it plays to your illogical expectation that marriage is, as I worded it before, "some sort of holy grail of relationships that can properly handle sex." While it's true that if you're married to somebody your relationship generally should be mature enough to handle it properly, you seem to have set a dichotomy between non-married sexual relationships and married sexual relationships that is equivalent to the difference between sexual relationships and emotional relationships. What you have to understand is that while many (if not most) people out there are looking for a sexually-oriented relationship when they want to be a 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' or whatever, there are ways to pursue an emotionally-oriented relationship with a person while still having a healthy sexual aspect to it.
And I see you've made another reply which has probably made a lot of this irrelevant, but I'll post this anyway for the sake of explanation.
>>
>>3230833
>pursue an emotionally-oriented relationship
This. This is what I want to find but for some reason I never put my finger on it. The difference is that I just want no sexual things in it until after marriage.

Even if marriage is just a social construct with nothing changing except legal or religious things, it's comforting. The same way the LGBT community wants have marriage, it's comforting for them to have in their sense a "stronger" relationship with each other. (There's other reasons, but I'm using this as an analogy. Sorry if it's bad/unclear).

My view is quite subjective but if my mind is at peace while having a sexual relationship, I feel that would help my trauma and the relationship as a whole.
>>
WHENEVER I DO IT, IT'S BAD

BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT, IT'S GOOD

GETTIN REAL SICK OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>3219812
actually it sounds exactly like the dude has objective problems doing things and you are being a huge asshole by just going "le juss do it :^)" at him

nigga needs some pain killers and physiotherapy, not the same pep talk some normie gives to /r9k/ every five minutes
>>
>>3230779
>>3230904
After reading these, it's clear that the only practical advice I could give you is to try and make sure waiting on sex is assumed at the outset of whatever relationships you pursue, but that's obvious. The only other thing I could say is (if you can manage it) to drop the idea of waiting for sex until marriage in said search for an emotional relationship. I understand that marriage is comforting, but as you yourself said "if my mind is at peace while having a sexual relationship, I feel that would help my trauma and the relationship as a whole." While grappling with the idea of pursuing an eventual sexual relationship without the safety net of marriage might be far from comfortable for you (particularly at the start of a relationship,) I think that if you manage to find the right person who is seeking an emotional relationship you'll be able to get past a lack of marriage when the time for persuing a sexual relationship with them is right. Just make sure they truly are alright with a lack of sex until you're comfortable.
And I know I'm basically giving you the equivalent of telling you to suck it up with that last point, but what I'm trying to get across is that if you can get past the initial discomfort and perservere through any failures you might experience (including failures of entire relationships) I think you'll find it much easier to persue a sexual relationship, and that if you still can't you'll likely be stuck with the overtly-christian types that you obviously don't want.
>>3230993
This honestly. A positive mindset can be useful to a point, but it doesn't magically resolve the practical issues of a situation. Telling a man who wants to lift mount everest that he can do it if he puts a smile on his face and tries harder won't let him actually do it.
>>
>>3231172
Thanks for the advice, you have somewhat helped me in determining what I want in a relationship. Emotional ones seem more appealing than sexual ones at the moment, I just have to find people who also want emotional ones for now.
>>
>>3230297
hey man, it's what you believe and that's ok.

>>3230563
>I'm asexual
let me translate that for everyone
>"I don't have sex cause no one wants to have sex with me so I made up a fake problem to give myself"

>>3230955
hey I know this
>>
>>3233419

>hey man, it's what you believe and that's ok.
then
>>I'm asexual
>let me translate that for everyone
>>"I don't have sex cause no one wants to have sex with me so I made up a fake problem to give myself"
irony knows no bounds
>>
>>3233477
There's a difference anon, the fact that the anon thinks he is something vs knowing what is 1/2 fact. This anon thinks he's asexual when in reality that's his own fault. Asexual is joke a cop-out for people who can't get laid. While at least he first anon will admit that he's ok with waiting till marriage. Tho, I think it's dumb at least he wants to get laid at some point. The asexual guy, cause trust me any hot woman or guy, ISN'T asexual. I can almost guarantee he's this nerdy pasty faced loser who looks like he should be playing DnD and claims he can't get laid cause woman don't talk to him cause he doesn't talk first.
>>
>>3233511
mate I think sexuality is a spook and I still think what you're saying is obviously bullshit
believe it or not there is a variety of ways people feel sexual attraction towards things, and that label describes one of them. it doesn't necessitate that he fits some arbitrary stereotype you're thinking of.
>>
>>3233528
Let me explain something about society that people are into:
1. You're a nerd. It's going to be hard as fuck to find a gf that is a nerd too. Why? Most woman aren't nerds and they are idiots. This is not to say you can't find a nerdy cool gf but most are like the Big Bang Theory type and aren't even remotely cool in hobbies in comics and shit. They are the woman that commonly goto coffee shops reading on their mac books asking themselves why no man wants them

Claims "asexual" cause she or he is a nerd and no one ever will touch them

2. You're a jock type. Every woman wants you cause you're strong and handsome. Down side is, you don't get all that nerdy shit. You goto the movies but you don't read comics and you claim "I don't have enough time!" but in reality you sit and watch tv for hours and can watch football and shit but reading a comic book is either A "childish" or B "takes up too much time" when we all know that it takes up like 10 minutes max

You are more than likely straight and a male. You're not gay if you like sports. Gay sports lovers are a myth.

3. You're in the middle prolly more beta tho. But doesn't mean you can't talk to woman, you are prolly not interested in most common woman/men and know what is and out of your league

You are more than likely gay or straight. But I'm guess you would go gay for the right guy.
>>
>>3233639
a) why did you actually buy into /r9k/'s bullshit
b) even were that true on average, that doesn't say anything about the causation of asexuality
c) I'm not the 'asexual' anon
>>
>>3233663
1. I've only been there like maybe handful of times since I've been on 4chan, so I don't know what that means

2. It really does, cause if you are a normie person you would understand what I mean by this. I run into them all the time with girls on their arms and talking about facebook or school shit.

3. no I wasn't claiming you were, I was giving an example
>>
>>3233684
if you really managed to avoid /r9k/, still come up with this shit, and take it as a logical indicator of how things are I don't know what you did to reach such an insane mental state
and once again, correlation != causation
>>
>>3200824
Why not? I vent about this every week or so in /b/baww. Guess my situation isn't getting any better.
I'll try not to be lenghty.

Basically I have dropped out of university a few months ago and has been unable to find a job since. I don't really do anything all day except play vidya/code shit no one will ever use/keep the flat clean. The flat, yeah. I share it with my best friend of 5+ years. Our friendship started as just regular internet buddies, and we rarely met irl. You know, the usual skype all day when we're not in school and playing vidya all summer and share whatever is happening in our life kind of friends. In our respectable situations irl, we were always "that guy", but we kinda completed eachother, and tried to do better each day. I guess I focused a lot on becoming a better/more productive person, and he on being more sociable. As of now, he ditched all the common long term interned buddies we have had, and he rarely responds if I write to him. Irl we only talk about neccessities, like shopping or so. I have confronted him about this multiple times, but he doesn't seem to care.

I am trying very hard to keep being there for him for when he will eventually need me, because I hope he will. I hate the feeling that you are not the best friend of your best friend anymore, I have gone through it multiple times already. I just don't understand why he would undo so many years of friendship.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>3233699
It's called paying attention to what I have and I am already a nerd to begin with. but I'm more of 3.

I'm not alpha but I can understand it, I'm not overly nerdy, but I can understand it, im sorta like the purgatory of the 2. I love comics more tho. But I can talk to woman, an dI can get a gf if I really want to but I would say I'm more looking for the nerdy girl. Again, even if I hold true, I'm not saying that they DON'T exist, I'm saying that they are very rare, like a shiny pokemon.

>>3233780
I assume if you're saying Flat then you're in Tea Land. If the places you're applying for care about you going to college, that is pretty sad. In america you can get the simplest jobs but then again, I'm still looking too anon
>>
>>3233888
I'm not sure what you are refering to as tea land, I live in Hungary. The places I look are intern jobs, and most either require undergoing studies at an university, 1-3yrs of experience or both. The few that requires neither didn't hire me. But I'm more concerned about the other part of my rant.
>>
>>3233945
You are next to turkey tho! :U

tea land - England. I commonly forget that things like Hungary exist.

but all that seems dumb to need
>>
>>3233966
Well, I can't see any company hiring any programmer that doesn't know what he is doing, hence the experience or studies.
>>
>>3233985
that's a given tho anon
>>
>>3234002
Well yes, it is given. That's why I don't understand why you say its dumb to need.
>>
>>3234024
I didn't read till now about the intern part anon, of course that does make sense. other wise other jobs like fast food, you never need exp for it
>>
>>3234053
I am well aware of that, but I will try to get an intern job as long as I can keep the flat fee up. Obviously my family and spare founds are helping with that. If I'm lucky I can start universtiy again in autumn.
>>
>>3234086
Def do it if you can. I wish I could goto college. sometimes it may feel hopeless, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, the choice is if you wanna go there or not.
>>
>>3234152
It's really up to them to decide if they accept me. And even if they don't, I'll take up another type of studies that are guaranteed free-for-first on this country. Like I said before, the reason I really posted here was due to the losing friend stuff.
>>
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20131162/
First person to grab the download link from the description of this is my best friend.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.