[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon!!! >Hasn't anybody ever taught you to knock!!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18
>Anon!!!
>Hasn't anybody ever taught you to knock!!?
>>
>>3161610
I can't believe you don`t actually have a dick
>>
File: 1464365196599.png (1009 KB, 1075x604) Image search: [Google]
1464365196599.png
1009 KB, 1075x604
>>3161610
If you don't want me to see your boobies, lock your fucking door.
Breakfast in 5. Pancakes and Bacon.
>>
>>3161610
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: here's your (you).png (33 KB, 1020x426) Image search: [Google]
here's your (you).png
33 KB, 1020x426
Back to >>>/mlp/ with your shitty greentext prompt threads
>>
File: nope.gif (914 KB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
914 KB, 390x215
>>3161610
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 768x1024
I'm curious where this could go
>>
File: 684.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
684.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>3161610
Why she is so badly drawn?
>>
>>3161610
>"Twi, this is my room. Why the hell would I knock coming in here? And for that matter, why are you even getting dressed in here?"
>>
>>3161610
>be Shining
>looking around for thing that got lost earlier
>search through the house, room to room
>walk in on sister
>pic related
>explain you're looking for a thing
>still covering herself, Twi mentions it's behind her bed
>go in, get it
>offhandedly mention that she wasn't always this embarrassed around him, that they've seen eachother naked before, like when they used to bathe together
>Twilight points out neither of them were even ten the last time that happened
>You point out it only stopped when their parents made them take separate baths, and that Twi protested
>Twilight turns from purple to beet red
>As you turn to leave, you mention that your and her parents are going to be out late tonight
>And that you think you're gonna have a shower
>>
File: fetish.gif (970 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
fetish.gif
970 KB, 500x280
>>3161610
>>3167625
>>
File: 1461022794234.png (479 KB, 1250x845) Image search: [Google]
1461022794234.png
479 KB, 1250x845
>>
File: Human_Twidash.jpg (470 KB, 1250x782) Image search: [Google]
Human_Twidash.jpg
470 KB, 1250x782
>>
>>3168636
>shiny and twi showering together

writefags plz
>>
Would you join her for some "extra curricular study of anatomy"?
>>
File: andrew_loomis_1b.gif (182 KB, 680x826) Image search: [Google]
andrew_loomis_1b.gif
182 KB, 680x826
>>3172425
Of course!!
I brought something REALLY nice!
It called Loomis
And I see you need it like water
>>
>>3172489
normies get out ree
>>
>>3172489
>shallow hips
>small tits
>heels
>nonmoving gif
Kill la kill yourself
>>
>>3161610
Silly Twi
Rapists don't knock
>>
File: Sketch3122349.png (452 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Sketch3122349.png
452 KB, 1280x800
Good art when?
>>
>>3173490
>implying mlp fags have even seen a woman in their lives
>>
File: 1451612053372.jpg (47 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1451612053372.jpg
47 KB, 491x491
>>3173490
>>3173545
>>
>>3161610
Knock, no. Knock up, yes.
>>
I don't know why faggots are complaining about anatomy or bad art.
Do you know where you are? 99% of the art posted here is pure shit from an anatomy point of view. This shit is wank material, nothing more.
>>
>>3173545
>even seen a women
nigger do you even know what you typed their?
>>
God how I've missed greentext prompt threads.

>Anon!!!
>Hasn't anybody ever taught you to knock!!?
"Yes." you answer flatly. "I decided not to, hoping to catch you either in the nude, or masturbating."
>That doesn't exactly calm her down.
>"Anon!! What kind of answer is that?! Get the hell out of here!"
"It is an honest answer." You answer honestly. "Applejack's element gave off some kind of explosive wave three days ago, and I took the brunt of the blast. I have been unable to lie since then."
>Twilight stops shirking from your gaze.
>"Really? That's kind of fascinating..."
>Her hand goes to her chin, tapping it idly with one finger while she thinks.
>Her arms are very pointedly not covering her modest breasts now.
>Fucking score.
>"Why did you wait three days to tell me then, Anon? I'm the element of magic after all; if anyone could remove the effects from you, it would be me."
>You continue digging for your cell phone - and it's camera - as you answer.
"Sunset told me not to on the grounds that she wanted to 'solve this one by herself'. Your competence makes her feel inadequate, Twilight."
>Three days of being unable to mask a thought like this.
"I cooperated at first, but decided to tell you now, as I've also started experiencing difficult in restraining myself from acting on my thoughts and desires."
>To punctuate the point, you- not exactly against your will, but certainly against your better judgement- aim your cell's lens at her and snap a picture.
>"Wha- Anon?!"
>>
>>3176519
kekunf

Please, continue.
>>
>>3176519
>The hands go right back up, and her blush returns.
>"You delete that right now, you pervert!"
"I'm not going too. I've wanted to see you nude since we met in elementary school."
>Sigh.
>So off-track.
>You're here to become uncursed, not get off.
>Stupid urges working with the honesty curse to fuck it up.
>"...Really?" Twi says, a tone you can't quite place creeping into her voice as her blush intensifies.
"Yes." you answer flatly, and under internal protest. "In fact, I'd like to get a few more pics. Would you mind turning to one side and lifting your arms up? It gives an ideal view of the exact curvature of a woman's breasts."
>You'd scream internally, but, frankly, you're well past the point of being embarrassed on this. That happened partway through the second day, when you informed Fluttershy you often have errant thoughts of her fucking animals.
>To her credit, she took it well, explaining that while she likes to think of herself as being all of their mommy, that doesn't mean she has sex with their dads.
>"W-well, I---"
>Her arms fall and come back up.
>You're not sure, but you *think* you saw her start to turn.
>"No! We need to focus on removing that magical effect from you! E-even if Sunset wants you all-" the blush becomes so powerful it's almost hard to look at "-wants to fix it all by herself."
"Ideally," you begin, "we could discuss that as I take nude photos of you."
>She pauses.
>The redness in her cheeks dies down, just a bit, and you swear you see a smile.
>"...Close the door behind you."
>>
>>3176585
Glad you like.

>>3176637 is probably the end though.
>>
>>3176661
Aw. Well, thanks anyway. Fun little read.
>>
>>3176663
I usually write too much and never really finish, so I'm trying to break the habit with a few minigreens.

>>3161610
>"Anon!!!"
>"Hasn't anybody ever taught you to knock!!?"
>Wait. What do you say?
"Wait. What do I say?"
>You begin scratching your multicolored hair while Twilight facepalms.
>You know that's not good, but...maybe it's part of the roleplay? You still don't really get how it works...
>"Dash, for the hundredth time: you say what you would say if you were actually Anonymous and were here to rape me."
>Oh.
"Oh."
>Twilight begins waving her hand in a circle, indicating that you should keep going.
"Uh..." you put your hands up, as if they were bear paws, and not skinny, blue dyke paws.
"I'm Anonymous! I sure do love Doritos(tm), faggot! And I'm totally for-real going to rape you, Twilight Sparkle, today! Star in horror at my gigantic neckbeard!"
>She practically jumps back in shock.
>"Rainbow-! Not so loud, and shut the door first! We're lucky he's gone today so we have the house to ourselves."
>You're no voyeaur, but...
"What would really be wrong with him catching us? I know *I*'d think it was cool if people pretended to be me when having sex."
>She facepalms again, with the other hand this time.
>"Just...don't think about that. Try to stay in-character so we have this roleplay, alright, Rainbow Dash?"
>You kinda don't wanna, even if it'd be nice for Twi.
"Do we have to, Twi? I don't really get any part of this except for the whole 'I fuck you with the strap-on and we pretend it's a real dick' thing. Can we skip to that part?"
>She looks at you, mouth unsure of whether or not it wants to become a frown.
>"...I suppose. It's not like we'd be dating if I really had a problem with your impatience..."
>Finally. Something you how to *do*.
>Or...someone.
>Heh. Nice. You should tell that one to Pinkie later.

Fin.
>>
>>3176861
Ah, k. And yeah, I know that feel regarding long, unfinished green. I started writing a big story for the Britbong threads back on /mlp/ like a year or two back, and never got around to finishing it. Was like 25,000 words.

Maybe I should go back to it some point soon. Finish it, or rebuild it, perhaps.
>>
>>3176999
trips confirm you should do it, faget
>>
File: 25e.png (137 KB, 555x143) Image search: [Google]
25e.png
137 KB, 555x143
>>3176637
>"...Close the door behind you."
>>
bump in the hopes someone writes more green.
>>
Pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/PEcmDDsr
>>
>>3186668
There's clearly not enough Anon/Scilight out there.
>>
>>3197542
bump
>>
Knock knock
>>
>>3208318
Come in.
>>
bam
>>
>>3167625
More like this plz, nerdy twily trying to be sexy and feeling embarassed for doing so
>>
bim
>>
File: image.png (659 KB, 3346x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
659 KB, 3346x2200
At least bump it with an image
>>
>>3161687
requesting the name of this guy
>>
>>3221706
I.M. Meen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4npk-mg0O4
>>
bom
>>
Knock knock
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.