[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatfur RP: Stuff Everything edition You know what to do. Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1457764280004.jpg (625 KB, 2400x1709) Image search: [Google]
1457764280004.jpg
625 KB, 2400x1709
Fatfur RP: Stuff Everything edition

You know what to do.

Last one fell off the board. So let's see if interest remains.
>>
File: 1411097690230.gif (100 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
1411097690230.gif
100 KB, 96x96
It begins again.
>>
File: 1456921978171.jpg (46 KB, 729x651) Image search: [Google]
1456921978171.jpg
46 KB, 729x651
>tfw you're so fat you can't move
>tfw you're also horny but can't do anything
>tfw you're also hyper and your dick peeks out from under your gut letting everyone know
>>
>>2992703
>your jiggling on top of it makes it spurt even more huge globs of cum
hnng
>>
>>2992753
>The mess that would be made just from teasing

Going to need wet floor signs
>>
>>2992457
>>2989061
>>
>>2992703
everyone know what
>>
>>2992963
That you've got a monster erection
>>
>>2992987
go on
>>
>>2993149
>Everyone can see your throbbing cock poking out
>They come and begin teasing you
>Rubbing at your cock and stroking what they can.
>more globs of cum spill in front of you
>They never help you fully orgasm
>They instead move to jiggling and shoving you
>Your own body is masturbating your poor rod
>This goes on for what feels like forever, effectively edging you for hours
>There's a huge mess of cum in front of you now but was never caused from orgasm
>Others come and go, having their way with you and fucking your rolls but you yourself never cum.
>You pant and moan just wondering when you will get your chance to cum
>You hope this next group of people will be the one.
>>
>>2993446
>somehow, your cock grows (fattens up) with you, and is always poking out of your belly
>you keep packing in the pounds to increase the blubber on top of your cock and have more people playing with you
>you never stop growing and also never fully orgasm
>all of this is physically impossible

Why live.
>>
>>2992703
god, he's in such a perfect position to do so many lewd things to. I want to fuck his navel, suckle one of his moobs, and rub his pulsing cock with my feet all at the same time.
>>
I wanna fatten one of you up and use you as a cuddlebed
Your moobs will be lovely pillows
>>
>>2995184
How fat are we talking about?
>>
>>2995199
Cuddlebed sized
Minimum being a King-sized bed for your gut
>>
>>2995184
Pillow-sized moobs would be pretty cool
Moobs are really just underappreciated in general
>>
>>2995248
>>2995208
>Minimum being a King-sized bed for your gut
It's a start. At least it's mininum, that's encouraging.

But why just as pillows? Surely, you can think of more uses for moobs.
>>
>>2995270
Well first and foremost they should be pillow-sized
That makes them gropable for one, and they're definitely suckable at that level
>>
>>2995270
Well, they're basically just boobs on a dude, so you could do anything to them you could to normal boobs
Hell, that artist has even done some kinky stuff involving them
>>
>>2995340
I have a 100 word science project due tomorrow on this subject
I need you to post some of those kinky pictures for research purposes
>>
File: 33574154_p3.jpg (100 KB, 1024x697) Image search: [Google]
33574154_p3.jpg
100 KB, 1024x697
>>2995334
>>2995340
>>2995374
Gonna be a little more ambitious and straight up ask what would you do with MY moobs if you fattened me up as big as you wanted. It'd be an interesting angle.
>>
>>2995423
It all depends on the meal cycle I put you on. During times when NOT gorging you with food so you grow larger, I'd be making you suckle on one of your enormous teats. I'd press the jiggling mass towards your face, and while you're occupied getting your nipple erect, I'd be laying against your huge fleshy mass of a belly, teasing and licking at your other one. My tongue'd trace around the tip of it, my hand grasping and groping around the rest of the moob. Every now and then we'd switch, I'd push the other blobby moob to your face while I occupy the other one.
While you're being fed, I'd entice your nipples with my free hand, pinching and tugging at them while going for the occasional nibble.
>>
File: 1453336780407.jpg (116 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
1453336780407.jpg
116 KB, 900x750
>>2995374
well, uh, if you insist (though this one isn't by that artist because I'm having trouble locating them with fa being borked)
I know it's pretty weird but it's one of my top-tier fantasies with moobs desu
>>2995423
suck on them, and make them bigger of course
basically what >>2995578 said because it's hot as fuck
>>
>>2994895
>somehow, your cock grows (fattens up) with you
I thought I was the only one into this. I know malaka did something like that but I can't access the archive to find it.

>>2995092
It is quite amazing. I want to be in that position for others to enjoy.
>>
>>2995578
>>2995634
That sounds amazing, a helping fat to reach them would be appreciated, my arms would be useless nubs up to that point. But don't forget groping and jiggling, they might seem taken from granted but they're actually a pretty important part of a moob's servicing, expand on them please.

And that pic got me wondering how it would feel to actually lactate.. and to drink your own milk. But I guess that's a topic for another thread.
>>
>>2997347
*hand.

A helping hand. Dammit, that is one Freudian slip.
>>
>>2997347
>and to drink your own milk. But I guess that's a topic for another thread.
How come? I too am totally into lactating breasts/moobs with uberfats.
>>
>>2997590
I was about to say this too honestly. Nothing wrong with indulging in some weirder stuff in here, as another anon put it in the other thread this one is kind of just a place to have fun and dick around.
Not to mention that it would probably lend itself pretty well to fatty fantasizing. After all, I imagine sucking large quantities of milk from yourself would be pretty fattening.
>>
>>2997648
>Nothing wrong with indulging in some weirder stuff in here
I wonder how weird we can get
>>
File: 1397224288.grimbler_bangaablob.png (57 KB, 1377x974) Image search: [Google]
1397224288.grimbler_bangaablob.png
57 KB, 1377x974
>>2997347
>>2997590
yeah dude lactation's pretty damn ace

>you're just a huge blob of lard with massive, jiggling tits and puffy, stretched, over-sensitive nipples
>the fatter you got, the bigger your chestspan got, and the more those tankers could produce and hold
>used to only lactate after a while but now it's coming out nigh-constantly
>any desperate movement you try to make makes your chest shake, under heavy pressure from their contents
>gushing gallons of precious milk onto your belly and feeling it trickle down your curves and into your side folds
>feeder's gotta have you constantly hooked to the milking machines now to prevent messes, with handy tubes redirected right back at your mouth
>latching the cups to your tits and you hear the whir of the milkers start up
>>
>>2997924
>you can feel the flow of milk being pumped out of you, watching with desperate eyes as it's sucked up the tubes towards your starved mouth
>until finally, the sweet bliss of your delicious milk hits your tongue and is eagerly gulped down, gallon after gallon
>every second the pumps work your nips rhythmically and hit you with waves of orgasmic bliss
>body swelling out with your own fattening milk, but the thought barely crosses your mind, all you know is that food is food
>pound after pound of fresh weight piles onto you because of your potent milk, body plumping in every direction
>your fatty chest grows still and leaks faster, which only helps the milk production more
>you're a self-sustaining fatass, sloshing heavier and heavier with your own contents
>endlessly getting you off with mandatory milking, edging and cumming constantly deep into your own folds with just nipple stimulation
>>
>>2997857
honestly anon, I'll say that the extremity of what I'm into can go from vanilla as fuck to some min-tier shit
>>2997924
>>2997931
holy fuck this is hot
>>
>>2997924
>>2997931
Amazing

I'd just go ahead and add on a fat hyper cock from above and that's the kind of fatty I'd be
>>
>>2997590
>>2997648
Big fan of lactating moobs. I inmediately thought of that adorable boycow fad by Engine Baron and company, with the cutesy boycows I'm unsure are fur enough to post in this thread. Since you mention milk being fattening, in this story, it's kind of implied they straight up plan to make them lactate ice cream. And feeding it to them.

http://debu-neko-kun.deviantart.com/art/Runaway-AU-Pete-Cow-603200249?q=gallery%3ADebu-Neko-Kun&qo=0

I really wish I was the villain at the end...
>>
>>2998071
Shit, I saved that a while back and forgot to read it, and the way you described it has me excited. Thanks anon.

Also, a more general question for you guys, who all here is into this moob/lactation stuff? I thought it was a fairly rare kink but it looks like there's a decent number of people here into it, which is kind of surprising. In fact, I'd be interested just to see what all of you guys are into, because I'm willing to bet there's more interesting stuff to dicuss/possibly rp or whatever too.
>>
File: 1379909520279.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1379909520279.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>2998158
I guess we can get a count going. I'm into it, totally.

>interested just to see what all of you guys are into
Well for me which I've just said:
>Hyper cock
>Blob fats
>Heavy lactation
>Immobility
>edging
>being used as a fat fucktoy
>forcefeeding
>stuffing
>barely mobile (Just before immobility, can still move if trying hard enough. Very exhausting)
>>
File: 1278686_XanderDWulfe_cyrus_copy.png (184 KB, 594x520) Image search: [Google]
1278686_XanderDWulfe_cyrus_copy.png
184 KB, 594x520
>>2998158
I'm super into it but here's the thing.

I'd rather be a cute boycow like those in those stories I was talking about or the one in pic related, or a straight up female cow. Other than that, immobility, having huge tits, producing sweet milk or even some dairy product, stuff like that. Also kind of feel like livestock, but at the same time having people taking very good care of me, grooming me, petting me and playing with my fat and tits, calling me cute, etc. I'd also love to be fed my own production or grass through a hose, and miked pretty much 24/7.

So basically, how the villain in the story I posted ends up, but voluntarily.
>>
>>2998158
I guess since I'm the guy who asked people's preferences I'll list some of mine
>hyper
>literally any size of fatties
>moobs/lactation (of course)
>forcefeeding (especially hoses)
>insatiability after unwillingness
>most extreme/gross stuff (ie slob, occasional vore (tend to prefer non-vanilla stuff though it's not a top fetish of mine,) basically anything excluding watersports and scat most of the time
and for more general lood shit
>generally prefer dudes, but most of the time just prefer anything over females (such as futa, bustyboys, cuntboys, etc.)
>extreme feminization, maybe even occasionally tg, who knows
>body worship
>lewd machines/toys
>petplay and some degree of dom/sub stuff
>I fucking love "game over" scenarios (as in a character becoming permanently stuck in some lewd situation whether they like it or not, ie something like getting giant milky tits and permanently being milked and unable to move from how large they are, or being unable to stop cum inflating yourself after getting your own hyper cock stuck in your mouth)
>mindbreak/hypnosis
>being forced to produce something and then also sometimes being forced to consume it (cum, milk, whatever)

basically I'm into a fuckton of weird shit, including stuff not listed here, so feel free to ask if I'm into something else not on it (even if it's "extreme.") I can also be either the dominant or submissive person in a scenario, though I tend to do a lot of teasing and act very dominantly if I'm in a dominant position and tend to love being forced into a "game over scenario" like I mentioned when I'm taking a more submissive role. also be warned that unless you specify otherwise I'll probably take things pretty lewd.

>>2998919
Same, though I would maybe go a bit more lewd with it. Nothing wrong with just wanting to be livestock with a caring owner though, I know I'd make sure you'd get the attention you need.
>>
File: tumblr_o6e6ebs6zX1u6t81fo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6e6ebs6zX1u6t81fo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>2998158
I'd say about 50% of the reason I'm so drawn to bovine characters (or ungulates in general, especially now that crotchboobs are sort of a thing in pony circles) is that potential for lactation-themed scenarios. Especially if the character in question starts out as male, but is feminized and fattened to a degree that they start producing milk. That extra little bit teases my TG kink, but without going too much into straight up changing the character's sex (though that's never out of the question either).
>>
File: 1455968548910.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455968548910.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1200
>>2999386
I'm basically into the same stuff as you but with no preference over gender.
>>
>>2999386
Man that second part of the list is pretty good. Body worship such as specific fat body parts, lewd machines/toys for like perpetual fucking or milking of cum which fits in with your last one, and especially petplay. Also hoses are good.

Some of us seem to have a bit in common
>>
>>2999704
>Some of us seem to have a bit in common
I'm honestly not surprised at this point, it seems like this place attracts a fuckton of people with really similar fetishes. Hell, there's a guy I've seen around on here and talked to for a bit who I swear is a sexual clone of me, we have pretty much identical insanely specific fantasies.
>>
>>2999790
Any specific one you remember? I am wondering if I participated in said fantasies before. If they only stayed in these fat threads I mean. If you meant on a chat somewhere then probably not.
>>
File: 1320999897.aluminum_cupgold.jpg (992 KB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
1320999897.aluminum_cupgold.jpg
992 KB, 1280x918
>>2998158
>men only
>fat
>hyper
>muscle/muscle growth
>size/body type difference (muscle on fat, micro/macro)
>body worship
>ascension
>non-human stuff like robots, monsters, orcs, demons
>multi-cock
>moobs/tit fucking
>lactation
>cum and slime inflation
>corruption/mind breaking/slutification/addiction
>cum dumps/group sex
>recursive loops
>ravenous hunger
>improbable mobility
>machinery (like being hooked up to or helped by devices)
>magic/superpowers
>slob stuff (messy eating, drool, cum/milk leaking, burping/farting)
>extreme slob (watersports, emeto, and s c a t)
>living garbage/waste disposal
>no limits. no limits at all for anything. more is better

i'm just a hyper fucker lmao
>>
>>2999843
Allow me to put it this way, if there's a guy writing a really fetishey story for you who you've unintentionally run into on here multiple times over the past couple of days, that's me.
>>2999849
>those fetishes
>cupricfox picture
pretty fitting honestly. curious to know what you mean by ascension and recursive loops though. also
>living garbage/waste disposal
fugg, this fantasy is one I've been really into as of late. in fact, I'm pretty sure it's managed to fuck me into liking the idea of liking "living toilet" type stuff as well, even though I've generally been put off by scat in the past.
>>
I hope the Lugia rp'er from last thread is still hanging around. If you see this give me a shout.
>>
>>3000131
ascension is just god-tier furry bullshit that i love. you were always destined to be this fat now you're a deity etc. recursive loops is like the self-feeding from your own milk thing from earlier, bigness leading to bigness
>>
>>3000168
Not him, but that was fun last time
>>
>>3000288
ah, so aurelina fetishism :^)
I kid, but even though in concept it seems like it should totally be appealing to me I've just never been able to get into it. maybe I've just never found much good-quality stuff that involves it, I dunno.
and yeah, 'recursive loops' as you put it are fucking great.
>>
>>3000318
Thanks! I'd like to get more people in on it next time and just ham it up. Make it the stupidest RP possible.
>>
>>2999849
Guess I got a few more fetishes to add to my own list
>>
>>3001674
which ones anon?
>>
>>3001766
from that list? The ones I haven't said yet

>size/body type difference (micro/macro)
>cum and slime inflation
>corruption/mind breaking/slutification/addiction
>cum dumps/group sex
>recursive loops
>machinery (like being hooked up to or helped by devices)
>magic/superpowers
>slob stuff (messy eating, drool, cum/milk leaking, burping/farting [to an extent])
>no limits. no limits at all for anything. more is better

Also multicock could be interesting.
>>
>>2998071
just read that and it was pretty great. I'm a perv who would want a bad end to it though, because it seems like that huge lardass Benny was on a one way trip to extreme fetish indulgence city until they escaped. shame there hasn't been a continuation of the main series yet, I hope it goes farther down the hardcore route than that spinoff did.
>>2999492
I'm pretty similar, though I'd say that type of stuff almost makes me prefer it involve bovine/livestock tf rather than originally ungulate characters even though I don't really have any interest in tf most of the time. bar crotchboobs I'm with you 100% on everything else you said.
>>3001846
>7/9 of those are definite kinks of mine and another one can be nice when incorporated well
I have to say you have great taste anon
and while I also have never been into multicock, I concur that it might be hot. who knows, maybe this thread will give me a new kink.
>>
>>2998627
At one point I was writing some green for that image but I scrapped it cause it was super weird/gay. But for this thread I can post like a summary of it. Since we are talking weirdness.

>The two at the top were calling the blob their pig and other things, and saying he is only good as a fucktoy now
>While doing this they were humping into his side
>They say they will keep using him until every fold is filled with their cum.
>They cum
>The one at the bottom is installing a new hose into the main's navel
>The ones up top start talking about the new hose and how he must love the one that they shoved in his rear earlier
>They ask him how many times he has cum just from that hose in his rear, teasing how he must love the pulsating as goop is forced in, in intervals
>Say they have an even bigger one ready for when he gets bigger.
>Decide to get a look underneath and see just how much he has cum
>They slide down and work to lift his belly. They find that under his gut and legs are covered in cum
>They are pleased to also see he is painfully erect as well
>They prop his gut up with something and say they are going to watch as he cums on his own
>They get another idea and ask the third one if he has cum recently
>They then position him in front of the blob, and lay him down
>They start stroking him off and get him hard
>They then tease him and jerk him steadily. They say they want to time it with when the blob cums so they both do
>One of them gets another idea and suggests they try and aim both their dicks so when they cum, they coat the others' dick.
>One crawls underneath the blob and gets ready, keeping an eye on it
>As the blob looks like he is going to cum, the one at the bottom strokes his friend faster
>They manage to cum together, the one under the blob grabbing the dick and aiming at his friend
>They manage to get pretty close with both

And there was where I thought this was too fucking weird and scrapped it.
>>
>>3002706
I read the first line of green and knew from that point that you're my kind of fetishey weirdo anon. Lots of very good ideas in that, the navel hose (as unrealistic as that is) and the orgasming from the hose pumping goop into his ass in particular.
That being said, as a bizarro fetish connoisseur I can easily say that you didn't go too weird at all. In fact, I would really like to see how extreme you could go if you didn't hold back in the slightest.
>>
>>3002893
Probably not very extreme.

At one point I had them use the blob's cum as lube for their friend they were jerking. Then afterwards I believe I was going to have them take turns. I think I had them also do that as a form of marking. They all coat his dick in their jizz and leave him like that to let him know he is their property. And them some other type of dick games if I came up with any.
>>
>>3002893
Oh and the hose making him orgasm part, I was imagining one of those toon type hoses where you can see the large bulge as the contents move through it. So they had set it so a huge amount is pumped through in intervals so he could feel that huge bulge stretch his ass and insides. Pretty much pulsating, the hose inflating and deflating as it fills him.
>>
>>3003020
as you said it's not too extreme, but that's still some pretty nice homoeroticism you came up with anon. I'd be interested to see you apply that creativity to more fat-specific ideas though, because if you can come up with some fetishey gay shit as good as that I'm sure you could come up with even more ideas specifically focused on fat that would be pretty hot.
>>
>>3003116
After writing that I felt like Mr. Garrison in that one episode of South Park where he writes a romantic novel with lesbians, then everything devolved into dick focus.
>>
>>3003222
Hey, nothing wrong with excessive amounts of dick man, though fantasies tend to be the hottest when you hit a perfect balance between straight-up dicking and odd fetish stuff imo.
>>
File: 49961223_p0.png (1 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
49961223_p0.png
1 MB, 1240x1754
>>2999386
Well, lewdness is not my priority, so my caretaker should be the one to decide that stuff. So, as long as you took loving care of me, I'd gladly be any sort of fucktoy you wanted me to. And it's not like I would be able to do much about it too, being immobile and all.

> "game over" scenarios
Hnnngh heck yeah, these are the best. I love helplessness.

>>3000168
Heeeeeeey.

>>3002612
It is pretty great. I identified with Benny till Omi got what he deserved. then you can guess who I started identifying with. In regards to the ending I'm hoping I'm a bit torn, cause Engine made a good end kind of story and it was super adorable, but I'd definitely want to share a fate similar to Omi's, so I kind of want to see more of that happening, feels so hot to imagine how would it feel.
>>
>>3006494
So it turns out you can't directly search for an account on f-list. But instead have to search for a character by said account.
>>
File: 1371804467.arkveveen_img526.jpg (1 MB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
1371804467.arkveveen_img526.jpg
1 MB, 1280x918
>>3006556
Whoops, sorry, I quoted the wrong guy and deleted my post, but I got the message. I told you about my character on the other thread, it's "Androginous Blob". I don't know if I'm gonna be available for much time today but I'll sure as hell try.
>>
>>3006617
I couldn't get back into that tread for some reason. I still can't find you.
>>
File: 30404990_p29.png (65 KB, 1120x600) Image search: [Google]
30404990_p29.png
65 KB, 1120x600
>>3006693
It was "androginous" with an i, maybe that was why.

But never mind that. I found you and sent a friend request already, phew. I'll be there in a couple hours, I gotta go now.
>>
Fun activity:

Put your lactating fatties in a cold environment so they start producing ice cream from their tits.

Be sure they acquire a layer of blubber to survive the chill.
>>
>>3010700
I'm not sure that's how that works anon
I'm totally into the idea that their milk gets more fatty the more fat they get though, eventually becoming a thick, delicious cream that could easily be frozen into ice cream and fed back to them
>>
>>3011613
>I'm not sure that's how that works anon

Fetishes make no compromise with physics.
>>
>>3012380
and I'm normally the first person to point that out, I guess my suspension of disbelief just doesn't work with that
then again I'm totally into non-milk lactation so maybe I'm just not in the mood for ice cream tiddies or something right now, I don't know. my dick has no cohesive set of standards.
>>
>>3012419
>my dick has no cohesive set of standards

This is my eternal struggle.
>>
Someone should make a gaining based "hunger" games post.
>>
>>3012609
>generally find x aspect of y scenario/fetish disgusting
>start finding y attractive
>find x attractive too half the time now but the other hlf of the time it's still offputting
every time
I think this board has just made it worse honestly, but it's pretty fun too, so I don't mind it
>>
>>3012706
are you talking about writefaggotry or an actual fatty hg thread?
if you're talking about the latter, I don't think it would work too well as its own thing, it would be kind of hard to pick enough characters for it and it probably wouldn't be too engaging. I've seen some people mention the idea of dice-based rping though, and after seeing some nirulea sessions the idea of being unable to control the degree to which you're fattened seems kinda appealing honestly. shame nobody's ever "lost" a nirulea game though.
>>
>>3011613
>>3012380
>>3012419
Here's how I'd have it work, or rather how I'd want it to work.

My body would be a never-ending dairy product producer. Udders are linked to the content of my stomach in more ways than one. The fatter I am, the more milk I produce, and the bigger my knockers would get. Also, what comes out of my udders depends on my diet. The savory stuff becomes the milk itself, and the sweet and sugar give it flavor and consistency. So, if we were fed fruit, we would lactate fruit milkshakes, chocolate for cocoa drink, extra sugary stuff for condensed milk, etc. I love this scenario cause it makes me think of crazy experiments all the time, we could drink hot water to make it hot and have, for example, hot cocoa, or crunch ice and make ice cream with anything; and eat flour to make pancake or cake batter. I also like to imagine I would have enough control over that to make two different products, one per tit.

So, imagine the possibilities. We could be dairy product producers, fatty self-feeding blobs in the hands of feeders, or if we chose to stay independent, simply breastfeed our partners, or even make pastries 100% from our own stuff.

I just hope I live long enough to be bio-engineered into something like this.
>>
>>3014887
>bio-engineered
more like waiting for the matrix anon, then we'll be able to go as ridiculous as possible
and yeah, that fantasy sounds great as a starting point for all types of kinky shit. I'm personally more into thick liquids, so I'd definitely go the milkshake/ice cream/batter route. it would probably be extremely fattening too. maybe I'd sell it as a fetish product for fattening, or maybe I'd use it for some lewd activities with a partner to get them like me. in fact, I'd hope that there would be a way to make it to where your product makes other people grow fat, leaky tits as well.
somewhat unrelated, but I wish the artist that did that pic would come back. they did some great shit, but I think they may have abandoned publicly publishing their art.
>>
>>3015051
I'd fatten the SHIT out of my partner. I would make them completely immobile, climb up them and breastfeed, or cook pastries and stuff, anything they wanted me to give them. I'd spoil them rotten and take care of every aspect of them. They would be like my babies. I would also be OK with being a massive blobcow used for livestock purposes or being fed in a similar fashion or whatever.

And making people cows would be fine, but not indiscriminately, I'd have my body being able to secrete an enzyme capable of doing it, and inject it in some food or whatever, if people asked for it I guess.
>>
Okay you know how there are various scenarios where a machine with a hose is used to forcibly fatten someone. What if a blob with highly fattening lactation is used in place of that machine to fatten new furs. Their milk or whatever they lactate would be very addictive ensuring the furs would drink themselves into an immobile sloshing blob. Possibly done to make new livestock as some mentioned.
>>
>>3017343
That sounds comfy as fuck anon, I'd definitely let you feed me.
>And making people cows would be fine, but not indiscriminately, I'd have my body being able to secrete an enzyme capable of doing it, and inject it in some food or whatever, if people asked for it I guess.
The way I would handle this is having it where my natural, unprocessed milk would be extra fattening and could cause somebody to develop breasts and start lactating like me. That way if I wanted normal milk or whatever I could get it processed (pasteurized?) so that it would be safe to consume, and could separate it into the specific parts I needed if I wanted to sell it for use as a weight gain or breast growth product. That would also mean that if I wanted to fatten up a special someone I could make it more intimate and extra fattening by comparison by having them suckle directly from me.
>>3017542
I like that idea a lot anon, the idea of somebody being forced to drink some mysterious milk and getting so heavily addicted to it that they wouldn't stop even after being shown the source of it and realizing they'll end up an immobile milk factory sounds hot as fuck. A whole farm of fatties procured like that would be even better.
>>
File: 10r2ul2.jpg (76 KB, 1024x850) Image search: [Google]
10r2ul2.jpg
76 KB, 1024x850
>Fat, after a certain level (muh hyper fats)
>Hyper muscle (Fantastic interplay with hyper fatties)
>Hyper endowed (Obviously)
>Blobs
>Crushing/breaking (Goes along with loving "realistic" results on unrealistic settings)
>Size play
>Realistic fats
>Vore/hard vore (everything is food, everyone is food!)
>Improbable/bare mobility (Holy fucking shit how is that thing able to move?)
>Weight destruction (Just being /too big/ for the world around you)
>Mechanical assistance (Needing things like cranes and stuff to be moved or tended to)

Basically with size stuff I have no limits and am completely fucked in the head
>>
>>3017693
>A whole farm of fatties procured like that would be even better.
Just huge stalls with moaning leaking blobs next to each other. With new stalls being installed all the time.

>>3017836
Well we just have a thread full of blobs it looks like. Nevermind the small amount of posters, we still fill up the thread. :^)
>>
>>3018965

Blobs are best, senpai
>>
>>3018987
This is true, as I too enjoy being them
>>
>>3018965
I don't have a limit to sizes I prefer, but I wouldn't say I'm a blob right now. Maybe at some point, but I'd want to start off maybe just chubby.
>>
Y'all blobs should get in here https://chatstep.com/#trashfat

Place is boring as fuck
>>
>>3019101
You sure they're alright with that? I always got the notion it was more for general discussion with somewhat of a fatty tint, this stuff might be a bit hardcore for it and I don't really want to overrun it with autistic RP shit when they want a chill place to have occasional discussion.
I'm also a bit of a sperg and personally prefer anonymity, but that's a personal problem.
>>
>>3019201

Well it's that or F-list, but I'm fairly sure I'd get run the fuck out of I posted THAT here
>>
>>3019261
why is that? theres been people here who have made f-lists and seemingly started messing with them, are you well known on f-list or something?
>>
>>3019289

Something like that. PM me on Trashchat and I'll link it
>>
>>3019317
I might in a few minutes, I'm on mobile right now so I can't. Who are you in there?
Also I don't have an f-list, though I've been considering trying it a little bit, so be aware that right now I'm basically just asking purely out of curiosity
>>
>>3019369

You'll know who I am once you join
>>
>>3019396
mysterious, but fair enough
>>
>>3019404

Moreso there's like, three people talking there, so
>>
I don't know about all these f-lists. I don't like dealing with accounts. Also like the other anon, I like anonymity.
>>
>>3019422
Ah, that makes sense then. I'll be in there in a sec, don't generally use it though so I'll just use a throwaway name.
>>3019552
Yeah, I far prefer the lack of responsibility and ability to be a complete retard anonymity gives you. After all, I'm just genuinely awful with dealing with people and if I act like a retard at least I'm not known for it. I can always just try again.
>>
>>3017693
>That sounds comfy as fuck anon, I'd definitely let you feed me.
You sure you'd let me, anon? I'd feed you leviathanic. No warehouse would be able to contain you. I'd totally, absolutely, monstrously spoil you. If you wanted any sweet, at any time, I would just give it to you. I'd also breastfeed you until I was completely dry every day, with your batter or milky thing of choice. You sure things wouldn't spiral out of control?
>>
>>3019422
Genuinely can't tell who you are in there, and I don't know how to PM people in it. I'm curiousAnon btw.
By trashchat you meant that trashfat chatstep right?
>>
So you fuckers all seem to value being anonymous

What would you guys say about having an IRC or something set up that doesn't need any registration and you can just have whatever username you want?

Chatstep is fucking anus for PM'ing and roleplay and shit, and F-list is too much of a commitment for most
>>
>>3019667
Things definitely would spiral out of control. That's the point.
And to get there, you'll definitely need to step up your milk production game. I imagine I'll be eager enough to suck you dry pretty quickly, so you'll have to try and keep up with me.
>>3019719
Maybe an IRC or something. Is there any service for anonymous RP-focused chats out there? Maybe also with some functions similar to diceroom.
>>
>>3019803

An IRC focused on being anonymous I could knock up in maybe 20 minutes

In fact making it anonymous alone makes it EASIER, because I don't have to deal with username registration and shit

You'd just connect to an IP, pick a nickname and /join #trashfat or something
>>
>>3019881
Well, as long as using it is easy-mode it should probably be fine. I've never dicked around much with IRC before, but I'm sure I could figure it out.
You can add plugins and bots and stuff to IRC chats right? Maybe some interesting stuff could come of that, I'll have to look up some stuff.
Of course, before you go through with anything like this it would probably be best to see if the people itt would actually use it. It's no good to have a dead chatroom.

So who all here would want something like that?
>>
>>3019994

Bots and plugins are fairly easy to set up as well. I'll leave it up to the anons here if it's something they want

A cheap-o VPS is like $10 for a whole year so I'd hardly be breaking the bank even if it didn't get popular
>>
>>3019803
>you'll have to try and keep up with me
Man, I'll probably end up needing knockers twice the size of my whole body to keep your behemoth body satisfied... I'd need a fucking shopping cart for each one. And even those would eventually stop being enough. But I'll do anything to keep my little blob satisfied.
>>
>>3020065
Nah don't have to go through all that trouble. I'm fine here

Or make a new chatstep room for public RPs or whatever. Only thing is last I heard posting an image (drag and drop) displays your public IP. Don't know if they patched that little thing or not.
>>
Went ahead and set up an IRC

If y'all want a client, here's a free one https://kiwiirc.com/client

Server: 192.99.32.6

Channel: #trashfat

You can put whatever you want for your username and your IP address is scrambled
>>
So we see what milk harvesting would be used for, but what of cum harvesting?
>>
>>3020378
>little
You'd better take that back anon, I'm at least twice as large as your tits.
>>3022938
You're acting like that wouldn't also make for good fatty feed anon, which is just silly. Hell, I guess anything could be food if you try hard enough.
>>
>>3023023
Ah yes choices. In fact give the fatties to be a choice between cum and milk and see which they prefer. The one they choose would be their main source of food
>>
>>3023069
Why not a slurry of both? Sweet and salty go good together, right?
>>
>>3023419
That's true. Mix it into one never ending milkshake slurry. Plus the pleasure provided from harvesting both will keep the blob happy
>>
Chatstep keeps fuckin' crashing

http://192.99.32.6/irc/

Get on in here boys and girls
>>
File: 1449177577705.jpg (34 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
1449177577705.jpg
34 KB, 800x474
immobile bump,

however that works
>>
>>3026725

I'd bump him, that's for sure
>>
>>3027093
Please do, he wants to feel what it was like to move again
>>
>>3017836
>Vore/hard vore (everything is food, everyone is food!)

I love this kind of thing, especially with the prey starting off in a servant role and having to haul food up the pred's massive body to their mouth, only to get shoved inside (accidentally or otherwise) and be gulped down like just another tiny morsel.

The size play and weight destruction sound hot as well.
>>
>>3030868

Just try and drag him back onto the bed to spoon
>>
>>3032231
I think he is the bed now. I'd just spoon on him
>>
>>3032032

I usually play it off more like the servant is just cramming food in and literally end up being snapped up with it, the 'pred' just too consumed by gluttony to stop
>>
>>3032256

He's still on a bed, plus maybe I just wanna sprawl out underneath him for a change
>>
>>3032032
Not super into vore but I did think up a small scenario
>Servants are kept well fed
>They think it is a good gig, eating as much as they want while serving their master
>They get fatter
>It gets harder to serve
>Once they finally reach the edge of mobility they've outserved their purpose
>They are then served to their master as food
>The others never know what happens to those who lose mobility
>They figure they are just kept somewhere and fed all day
>>
>>3032336
That sounds comfy. I'd stay as long as possible underneath as his flab blankets me.
>>
>>3032445

Breathing might get a little difficult

For him though you'd feel almost like a reference point

"Here's where a normal body ends, and yours just keeps spilling out"
>>
>>3032462
It would be worth it

Starting from one end as he feels me move under him, feeling how long it takes. Feeling just how truly huge he is and how far his belly extends from where his normal body used to be.
>>
>>3032560

You'd be every bit as immobilized as he is under there

In fact you'd probably need to smuggle a pager or something under there, get a team to heave him off you when you're done
>>
>>3032611
It would be a way to feel like he is, immobilized under hundreds of pounds of fat.

My goal would be to make it as far in under him as I could before having to call for help.
>>
>>3032768

Hundreds? Try at least a thousand, maybe two

It'd be delightful to play out though for sure
>>
>>3032832
Many enter under the cave of flab, but who will be the first to reach his hidden junk and give him the relief he desires. So far none have succeeded. And he continues to grow day by day
>>
>>3032897

Just needs a crane

And some spelunking gear
>>
>>3032921
Cranes are cheating. But spelunking gear may be required.
>>
>>3033044

Cranes are fun! attach it to an overhead rail, blobbo can waddle around the house, if not barely
>>
>>3033071
Well when you put it that way, seeing him waddle about barely and still get really exhausted makes for some fun games.
>>
>>3032404
Shit, this sounds so fucking nice, bet they'd be the only food capable of filling my belly with a single piece. I would see them fatter and more delicious every day as they bring me food and drool, impatient to devour them. Swallowing them whole, filling my whole stomach, feeling them wiggle inside me... Next day, I'd look at their new, tiny replacements and think "Wew, that one's gonna look delicious fat“.
>>
>>3033119
Not only that but you'd get to test their progress every day. Every time they come feed you you grab at them, getting hand/pawfuls of belly or ass and squeeze. Like checking their ripeness, waiting for when they finally are ready to be served.
>>
>>3033112

Could raise n' lower it if you wanted to be really mean

Watch him just collapse under the strain of his own weight
>>
>>3033170
Well, I was assuming my arms would be immobilized and the whole thing would require all sorts of assistance. But I'd ask them to rub against me for sure.
>>
>>3033251
You are the master, have them move in reach of your fat hands. Have them present themselves for your inspections. And you can give them vague compliments on their size that can encourage them to eat more
>>
>>3033237
Oh yes, I'd get him going at first then have him really struggle. I'd keep it low most of the time cause I want to see him put in the effort to move.
>>
>>3033119
>bet they'd be the only food capable of filling my belly with a single piece

I guess that would depend on how big you are. What if you were so huge that they're just like fat little grapes for you to casually pop into your mouth and swallow one by one until they're all gone?
>>
>>3033338

Just be careful, with that much weight, he'd be crushing everything in his path anyway
>>
>>3033407
That's fine, more to tease him about. How he let himself get so fat not only does he need a crane to move but he also crushes anything in front of him, knocking down everything around.
>>
>>3033295
Oh yeah, I would compliment them, allright.

>>3033370
Then I guess I'll secretly have them hose fed at a monstrously fast rate when they hit immobility until they were half my present size and then enjoy my huge morsels as usual.
>>
>>3033453

Filling the entire hallway. That crane whriring as it drops him on down, sending him into a table on the way, utterly obliterating it and leaving a spiderweb of cracks in the wall beside him
>>
>>3033456
That's even better. Tease them with a secret reward alluding to when they can't move anymore. They think they will get something amazing for being such a good servant and becoming so fat. In a way they would be, the biggest feast they would ever have.
>>
>>3033584
>They think they will get something amazing for being such a good servant and becoming so fat

You say that like what they're getting isn't amazing. I bet they would be honored to give themselves up to feed their master in such a way.
>>
>>3033673
Well, more than what they already get, all the food they can eat and praises from their master. It must be really enticing when something even better is dangled in front of them from the metaphorical stick. They get greedy and want even more. Just as a growing meal should be.
>>
>>3033478
Where ever he would go he would break something, further emphasizing his mass. Endless wobbling and huffing and sides rubbing the wall. I'd say perhaps he'd be better off immobile if all he is going to do is break everything.
>>
>>3033870

Where's the fun in keeping him bed-bound though? He's gotta see that he's literally larger than life, too large for the world around him to ever support anymore
>>
>>3033898
Oh I wouldn't stop him from moving, but the teasing is part of the fun. Keep him growing until even the crane breaks. Then install an newer one .
>>
>>3034084

You should get in the Chatstep or IRC so we can play this out in more detail, anon
>>
>>3012877
Either way would be good.
>>
>>3033898
>>3034084
>>3033453
>>3033237
>>3033112
>>3033071
Oh my God, the things I'd do to be this fatty. Like, breaking and rubbing against everything to get a good idea of how big and heavy I am, getting measured, just for the sake of having measuring tape against my blubber. And exercising (waddling on a leash like pic related): getting winded over the smallest physical activity would be good enough, but I'd also want constant teasing and name calling, all sort of fat-related names, butt slapping, wobbling and pinching, moob groping, and even encouraging bystanders to play with my ass while I was out for a walk. And of course, that exercise and the crane would prevent me from getting immobile, at least not for long. It's perfect.

>>3033870
No please, no immobility. I'd want to get winded, hungry and sweaty so food and cuddles/massages feel the best they can be, and for all the reasons above.
>>
>>3035279

I'd be down for that! hit me up sometime in the usual places
>>
Any Monster Hunter stuff?
>>
>>3035524
>>
File: grambles-messmaker.png (208 KB, 1266x762) Image search: [Google]
grambles-messmaker.png
208 KB, 1266x762
cum inflation, anyone
>>
>>3038947
if it's like that, then definitely.
>>
>>3038947
Oh yeah, like the anon said, if it is like that, totally. I'll take on multiple individuals.
>>
Live.
>>
>>3048328

The guy under there ain't living much longer
>>
File: 1463321421111.jpg (149 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463321421111.jpg
149 KB, 1280x1280
>>3048502
I still wish I was him.

Definitely the best way to go.
>>
File: 1454415577679.png (112 KB, 750x417) Image search: [Google]
1454415577679.png
112 KB, 750x417
>Just get done with a feeding session
>Stomach groans and gurgles
>I feel bloated
>I want more
What do
>>
File: 103583.jpg (2 MB, 1204x2000) Image search: [Google]
103583.jpg
2 MB, 1204x2000
>>3049612
And I wish I was inside the sandwich in your pic.

Being tiny and getting caught up in a pile of food that gets devoured by someone so fat and gluttonous that they don't notice or care about you shouting and flailing to get their attention as they greedily stuff you into their mouth with the rest of their meal and casually gulp you down. Then spending your final moments being sloshed and churned around inside their massive stomach with the only thing louder than the powerful digestive muscles making quick work of their meal being the occasional thunderous belch or echoing drumming as they pat their belly in satisfaction after enjoying another filling meal. That sounds like the best way to go to me.
>>
>>3049612

Wish you were which one, the cat or the whale? :j

Really both sides are extremely appealing
>>
>>3049831
Listen to your greed and not to your stomach. Eat without breaks or remorse, let food fill you and stretch your gut like air filling a balloon. You're never satisfied inside, so why should you fall short of your own spectations? If you can think you can swallow and chew, so don't stop as long as you can . Eat it all, anon, eat it all like the behemoth pig you are.

I would not be held responsible in case you exploded though.
>>
>>3050411
You're right. I need more. I need to be filled endlessly, my stomach to be stretched so even more can fit inside. I can still eat and swallow, so I should gulp down everything that is presented to me. I can't do anything else, so why not do what I can do best and just eat.

But I don't want to pop, How else will I get to experience growth. No, I think I'll be fine, I can handle it
>>
>>3050710
>gulp
Aw c'mon, don't fucking swallow food. There's somebody putting all their love and care into turning you into a land-leviathan, making literal tons of tasty food for you, least you could do is chew it and enjoy the flavour. You'll enjoy yourself a lot more like that too, I'm sure of it.
>>
>That moment where I realize I will never be fattened endlessly, constant teased and feed by a dominant feeder

>I will never be measured, and forced to waddle around for my feeders amusement, Feeling them grope my massive pear shaped form

Why me
>>
>>3051093
Oh sorry. I got carried away. But again you're right. The food is actually tasty, and not some gaining goop fed through a hose. Someone took the time and effort to make it, so I should enjoy all their hard work. I'm sure they will enjoy seeing me enjoy the food that is making me into a featureless blob.
>>
>>3051362
That's the spirit, anon! If I was fattening somebody up, you would better bet your wobbly ass I'd make them fucking love every second of it, all of it.

>>3051294
If it makes it any better, anon, I'm equally frustrated I'll never have a fatty baby blob piggy to give them all my love (and food). Plus I'd do all the teasing and fondling you 'd want. Anything for my adorable blobbycakes!
>>
>>3051818
>better bet your wobbly ass I'd make them fucking love every second of it, all of it.
I should hope so. I want to enjoy every new pound, every new fold, and every jiggle that my body would make.
>>
>>3051818
Is gladly eat every single bite offered, no matter what, even if it needs to be shoved down my throat, I want to be a good fatty for you! Always growing bigger and bigger~
>>
File: 1458212105.yasano_squirrel1.png (483 KB, 841x840) Image search: [Google]
1458212105.yasano_squirrel1.png
483 KB, 841x840
>Tfw no huge cute turbo fat to cuddle with
>>
>>3053798
>you'll never cuddle with him as you both fall asleep
>you will never shove your face into his flabby chest for warmth
>he will never roll over on top of you in the middle of the night, smothering you and surrounding you with his enormous gut
why even live
also Yasano draws the cutest non-femboy fatties. I want that guy to smother me with his ass.
>>
>>3054123

>I will never struggle to pull him back into my lap to spoon with, even when I can barely get my arms around his sides

Yasano is a super cool dude, I wish he did more superfat stuff like that since they always look jiggly and delightful
>>
>>3050231
I choose both. I choose being a huge fatass and having another huge fatass sit on top of me.

There.

>>3050082
Just being eaten by accident? just like that? I'm not very much into vore, but if I were to be eaten, I'd like to be fattened to a ridiculous just for that purpose. I'd feel like food, I would probably get to have a huge fatass drooling at me and I'll also get fat. Three for the price of one.
>>
>>3054266

That works, too
>>
>>3054209
is it spooning if he's so fat that even his back manages to smother you, and if his ass completely envelops your lap (and whatever you two are sitting on?)
>>
File: 1454776700192.png (196 KB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1454776700192.png
196 KB, 1169x800
>>3053798
Plenty of fatasses in this thread to choose from.
>>
>>3054323

I dunno about smother. But I'd definitely sink in a bit, those ass cheeks though I'd be squashed between for sure
>>
>>3054123
>>3054209
>>3054323
>>3054425
I want a domineering superchub fur to smother me with every inch of his fat body. The ass, the belly from every angle, the backfat, the moobs, the fupa, every corner of his face fat... It would be my reward for cooking for them and feeding them, bathing them and massaging their hard to reach places.

>he will never roll over on top of you in the middle of the night, smothering you and surrounding you with his enormous gut
I forever curse my existence for the impossibility of this statement.
>>
File: zombiecat_mostlyimmobileraei.jpg (425 KB, 1250x856) Image search: [Google]
zombiecat_mostlyimmobileraei.jpg
425 KB, 1250x856
You see this helpless fatty sweating and wadding down the hall. What do you do?
>>
>>3056427
shove him to make him lose his balance and land on his ass, then lay down on his belly to pin him and give him a surprise belly massage. also probably suck on those fat nipples.
>>
>>3056427
Ask him where he's going in a very condescending tone, calling him names, rubbing, wobbling and hugging his whole body. Then, before he collapses, show him a cake and make him reach for it in a tall (for him) place to get it. As he's falling on his rump. slip under him so my face is perfectly aligned with his asscrack and enjoy a huffing, sweating mess of a pig on top of me while he gorges on a whole cake.
>>
>>3056585
I like this one so far.
>>
File: 1417890988.masterp123_22.png (336 KB, 660x825) Image search: [Google]
1417890988.masterp123_22.png
336 KB, 660x825
>>3056898
Eh, I dunno what else to say. Calling him all sorts of embarrassing fatty shit, hug him a lot, massage him a lot, pinch him a lot, giving him a shit ton of food and interact with his body in some way while he's eating, trying to get sit on by him all the time.... >>3056488 And I can't believe I didn't think of this one, yes, suck on those nipples and caress them.

So basically, worshiping him while teasing him.
>>
is that irc still up? I'm tempted to use it for some rp stuff in a bit if anybody's interested, but it seems to be down.
>>
>>3059876

Dude who runs it says it's down until Friday

If you wanna roleplay though hit up https://chatstep.com/#trashfat
>>
>>3059942
might in a bit, was just wondering where it went desu
did he say what he was doing with it? I know he was probably going to mess with configuring it and that would require taking it down for a bit. considering how long of a time it's gonna be down I'm guessing he probably just took it down for some other reason.
>>
>>3060022

Apparently forgot to pay the bill. He says he's gonna work on it too, hence the Friday date

He's in that group too if you wanna pick his brain about it though
>>
>>3059876

I'm gonna hopefully have the IRC back up Friday

(Unless people want me to move it to a new server instead?)

If you wanna rp though come hit me up in the Chatstep, Anon
>>
>>3060539
>(Unless people want me to move it to a new server instead?)
would that change anything other than moving what was set up to a server that's currently not shut down? not too familiar with irc shenanigans, only used it for a few minor things before.
>>
>>3060941

Basically just a different IP address
>>
>>3060941

Literally just put a temp one up for now, Debian quick a/f for it

Server: 23.226.229.102

Channel: #trashfat

Web client https://kiwiirc.com/client
>>
>>3061099
some stuff has come up so I don't have the time to do any rp shit right now, but that's pretty cool of you to set something up real quick like that. when I get the time I'll have to use it, thanks man.
>>
>>3061186

I'll take it back down on Friday

Also hopefully nobody fucking breaks it
>>
>>3054266
I'm more into vore for the power play aspects so I like the idea of him being so massive and me being so small and insignificant that he doesn't even notice me as he sends me down his throat like just another tiny part of his sandwich. Then I spend my remaining time exploring his cavernous stomach at the size of a grain of rice, climbing over huge piles of food that absolutely dwarf me and make me wonder if I'm even worth a single calorie to this immense behemoth.

Although getting to be someone's tiny servant until they decide they'd rather just make me into a little snack instead is hot too.
>>
File: CiSQTH6VEAA7qWI.jpg-orig.jpg (136 KB, 1450x1750) Image search: [Google]
CiSQTH6VEAA7qWI.jpg-orig.jpg
136 KB, 1450x1750
Bump
>>
>>3067314
...Any more male blobs or fatties with female underwear?

Please say yes.
>>
TFW you will never be an absolute fat fuck, existing for hedonism.
>>
>tfw you'll never be fattened to a massive lardass and be used as a cumdump for some hyperfur.
>>
>>3069099
>you'll never get your face crammed with all sorts of food while a hyper shoves his dick feet in between your enormous ass and cums gallons inside you
>feeling every throb of his orgasming cock as it fills you like a fire hose, each heavy spurt bloating you out visibly with more and more fresh fat
>just swimming in a sea of yourself, foot after foot of a food-obsessed cumdump
>lines of other hyperfurs bent on chugging their own loads into you
>driving their jaw-stretching cockheads between your wobbling tits and into your mouth, fucking your cave-deep belly button, more than one fur jumping to fill your begging ass at the same time
>body covered in cum and foodstuffs, fat getting wider, rolls getting deeper, more of you to fuck for your admirers
>and you'll still never quite feel full
>>
>>3069277
Hnng, amazing.

Also another new cupric piece to save, thanks.
>>
>>3069277
Want this. Specially this bit.

>and you'll still never quite feel full

I imagined something like this:

>after hours if nonstop feeding and cum filling
>"heh. full already, fatty?"
>"no. more."
>"oooh, I'll give you more, alright"
>much more grub
>much more cum
>they also start calling hyper lactating furs to fill me with milk
>holy shit, I'm in heaven
>hours pass
>the hyper fur from before is all winded
>"s-still want more, whale monster?"
>"yes. more"
>"I'LL SHOW YOU MORE! I'M GONNA POP YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"
>they all ante up
>it just keeps getting better
>I just sit there and smugly enjoy it

I just want my greed and mass to conquer everything.
>>
File: 1457993495356.jpg (161 KB, 1280x1018) Image search: [Google]
1457993495356.jpg
161 KB, 1280x1018
I just thought up something to fit with this. Puts context to what the "investment" is

>You are chosen by a group of hyper furs to be their cum dump
>As much as they want to just get going on you, they don't want to pop you
>Just one hyperfur can cum gallons upon gallons. No way you'd be able to take it all
>One of them comes up with an idea to fatten you up
>Fat will naturally stretch your body and being forced to eat large amounts of food should keep your stomach stretchy.
>They agree that you'd need to be pretty huge in order to take all of them
>You don't get much of a choice as you are taken to a place where it's only purpose is to feed you endlessly
>You're put on an aggressive feeding cycle
>They want you in shape as quick as possible, having all agreed to be abstinent in order to finally unload into their new cumdump when you're ready
>During your feedings you are relentlessly taunted and fondled as you grow
>Each one describes what they will do to you in detail, making you aroused at their perverted thoughts
>You've been given the title as their "pet pig"
>You eventually lose mobility, but are still not done
>They don't think you could handle them yet
>The fact some of their rods are still longer than you are wide proves this
>At times some of them test you by burying their cock in your ass to see how far they can go
>None have been able to fully hilt themselves
>The amount of food per feeding session is upped
>They want you ready asap
>You notice their balls have swollen since they agreed to be abstinent.
>You are going to have one hell of a filling once they deem you ready
>You can't wait till that day comes
>>
>>3070085
>hypers just as addicted to filling you as you are getting filled by them
>they're just mindblown by how badly you want it and fuck you until they're so exhausted they cant move
>but you just keep getting greedier and more gluttonous
>the hypers have to grow along with you too, if they dont their cocks wouldnt be able to reach your hole past tons of ass fat
>that or they just let themselves get absolutely smothered

>>3071073
increasing carrying capacity just so he can carry more? perfect
>>
>>3071073
Which God do I have to sell my soul to to have this happen to me tomorrow?

I'll do it right fucking now.

>>3071118
I'd be so proud to leave all those huge cocked jocks panting on the ground, telling them I want much, much more.
>>
>You will never have a mountain of qt boyfriend to snuggle endlessly in bed
>>
>>3074322
>IN bed

More like he would have BECOME a bed if you compare him with a mountain like that.
>>
>>3074559
Blobs are the best beds, you can always choose a new spot to sleep in if you want.
>Sleep on top of his or her belly
>Between moobs/boobs
>between their ass cheeks
>under their gut
>in a random fold
>up around their head

and so on.
>>
>>3074559

I dunno, watching the bed creeeak and eventually collapse as he struggles aboard only to be buried sounds way more delightful
>>
>>3074322

I'd love to have him roll on top of me like the picture, so basically just my head is poking out, then have him squish his arms around behind like a pillow and
>>
>>3074608
>>3074780
One way or another, living beds are the way of the future, we should invest in them.
>>
>>3074322
Id love to be a massive blobby bf to fatten up without end!
>>
>>3075609

Hit me up on the IRC/Chatstep sometime then m8
>>
I wish I was in Starfox's shoes.
>>
>>3075645

At least link them to the details anon

IRC: >>3061099

Chatstep: https://chatstep.com/#trashfat
>>
>>3075822
Same here.

Also wish Falco was too.
>>
>>3075822
>>3076018
Good.
>>
>>3076229
That begging for food. What a glutton
>>
>>3076018
>>3076229

Could see them being "corrupted" by Starwolf.

Taken to his secret fetish-oriented facility, and turned into his submissive pigs.
>>
>>3076942
Wolf was the first one to get fattened in that series. Unless you mean just in general
>>
>>3076988

Well, a retcon. I love the idea of Starwolf being the one to turn Falco and Starfox into gluttons, before eventually going pig himself out of envy.
>>
>>3075822
I would for that pic at least
that sequence ended up being bizarrely low quality compared to the wolf one that preceded it, it was pretty disappointing
>>3076942
>>3077021
I would want to see this. Especially with some lewd focus on the pigs part, but I bet if the artist did that it would never be released publicly. He keeps all of his lewds to himself and his commissioners it seems.
>>
>>3077104

My guess is that Starwolf would use a combination of automated orgasm denial and feeding machines to encourage the duo to give in.

He links pleasure in their minds with gluttony.
>>
>>3077218
I like that idea.
>>
>>3077218
It's like you read my mind anon. I think he'd eventually let them cum, but only when they're overstuffed and still being forced to eat. That way he could ensure that he'd have complete control over them, to the point that even if he were to give them the option of freedom they wouldn't take it. They would associate eating and sexual release so closely that they wouldn't be able to cum without being overstuffed two times over. It would work out pretty well, since by that point they'd also be literally insatiable from their constant hunger, leaving them to be his mindlessly gluttonous pig-fuckholes.
>>
>>3068334
Do you mean images involving that, or people who want to be that?
I know there's more of both, me being an example of the latter.
>>
>>3077868

Before they become completely mindless fuck-blimps, Starwolf gives them one final test: to willingly bring one of their ex-allies to his base and help him corrupt said individual. He promises them endless bliss if they carry this out.

If they obey his final test, they are rewarded with the full extent of pleasure and gluttony.
>>
>>3077868
Do you think when he lets them cum he forces them to hump into their own bellies to cum? Like at first he does it for them when they are starting out, but when they get big enough he makes that the only way for them to get relief?
>>
>>3078160
Sheeit, that sounds hot as fuck. I don't know who they'd pick though, because I actually haven't ever played a starfox game. I just find some of the characters attractive for this kind of stuff.
>>3078415
When they're still not fucking huge I'd imagine so. After all, there's nothing like your still unwilling pig being forced to feel just how fat and bloated they are by fucking their own cellulite-y underbelly and feeling their gut slosh from the motion of it. Though after a while he'd probably have to stop them from doing that, since I imagine them walking on all fours like good pigs would probably get them too worked up once they're big enough.
After a while they wouldn't be able to anymore however, they would just be too big. Their dicks would be buried in their crotchfat and they'd have a pretty hard time moving enough to get any useful amount of friction. I bet their constant jiggling would probably keep them on edge though, further helping with the orgasm denial aspect of it all.
>>
>>3079814
He would have to find a new way to get them off. I'm sure he'd still want to reward them after each massive meal. Or maybe just jiggling them enough would be all that is needed to push them over the edge.

Also I want to imagine when they become big enough, he'd just keep them perpetually in motion, keeping them on edge purposefully while he feeds them. It would take a few tries, but he'd finally get the perfect amount of jiggle needed to edge them for as long as he wants.
>>
>>3080222
Now I'm imagining some machine that would keep them constantly jiggling and fed. Maybe something like a hammock with the two of them in it, swaying just enough to jiggle them as their fat rolls smush into each other, waves going across their fatty forms like they're one gelatinous mass. And of course the whole time they would have a hose going into each end, constantly pumping addictive fattening sludge into them. Hell, maybe there could even be a hose leading from their fat-entombed cocks for the rare occasions when they do reach an orgasm, just so that the machine could feed their cum back to them.
>>
>>3080533
That sounds great, both of them just always jiggling and getting filled from both ends. Both growing together. And that hose from their cocks should probably be thin so it doesn't dull the sensation of all that fat rubbing around them. And for added fun, have both hoses lead to the other. Every time one or both cum, their spunk is fed to the other. The machine cuts off the pump feeding them the sludge just for a moment and replaces it with their cum, letting them taste it before resuming as normal.
>>
>>3080662
You're one kinky fucker anon. Now I'm thinking about them getting addicted to each other's cum too, which really plays to my love of forced straight-to-gay scenarios.
Fuck, I'm generally not much of an RPing type, but this is getting to me. I want to make two anons my fatty pigsluts now.
>>
>>3080872
I don't know how but if they could, they would try to get the other one off with their bodies just so they can gulp down another load. Maybe Wolf would notice this and devise a way to use it to his advantage.
>>
>>3081162
>wolf gives them some serum in the slop they're fed that increases their loads and makes them incredibly horny
>he says whoever resists cumming the longest gets double the slop for the day
>they start jiggling each other vigorously, eventually one of them can't take it anymore and loses
>what wolf didn't say was that the loser would be repositioned where their head would be stuck right in the other one's sweaty crocthfat, giving them direct access to the oversensitive source of their (now conveniently also fattening) cum
>the winner enjoys a day of being overfed and sucked off, his dick almost constantly spurting cum into the gaping maw of the loser
>after being repositioned the next day, the loser can't stop thinking about that cum
>the loser starts jiggling the winner again, so focused on getting that cum out of the other guy that he's barely even gulping down any of the slop
>the loser unintentionally brings himself to orgasm many times during his attempts to milk the winner, oversensitive to his own wobbling
>the winner keeps being fed the loser's cum, the loser only occasionally getting cum from the winner
>after days of the loser desperately trying to milk the winner of more cum and unintentionally getting himself off in the process, the winner starts craving the losers cum from how many times he's been forcefed it
>he starts jiggling the loser
>eventually they're both caught up in jiggling each other, cumming almost constantly and eventually being fed off of nothing other than each other's cum
well that was hot as fuck to try and type out
>>
>>3081704
>well that was hot as fuck to try and type out
I can see why. That everything.

>>wolf gives them some serum in the slop they're fed that increases their loads and makes them incredibly horny
You read my mind. I knew something had to be done to get them to increase their cum load. Something that could rival the amount of slop they are always eating.

And that ending, I approve. Their food source is completely replaced by each other. Now that is self-sustaining.
>>
>>3081920
We really do seem to think similarly. Did you happen to post a list of your kinks upthread that I could read? For reference, I'm >>2999386 (and there's probably a lot of stuff not included on that list.)
>>
>>3082018
I did, it was >>2998627 then >>2999704
>>
>>3082199
Well no wonder we're similar anon, you're like me except you seem to prefer being the pig rather than the one fucking the pig. If you're into RP shit maybe we should do something some time (not right now though, that idea I had for the greentext was a bit hot for me.)
I've literally only RPed once though, and I don't really have anywhere to contact, so there could be some issues. I'll stick around in this (or these?) thread(s) if you happen to have any interest. No pressure if you don't want to though, I'm still awkward about this whole thing honestly.
>>
>>3082389
>you're like me except you seem to prefer being the pig rather than the one fucking the pig
Hah yeah, I just like thinking about how it would feel to be subject to all those things. Would honestly trade places with either fox or falco in that scenario

>I'm still awkward about this whole thing honestly.
Same. It feels easier for me just talking about it than actually RPing it.
>>
>>3082462
>It feels easier for me just talking about it than actually RPing it.
Definitely, it's why I really like how these threads have been going more towards general fantasizing with occasional discussion between specific people. Anonymity definitely helps with the whole awkwardness aspect and also lets you spit out ideas in a looser format rather than having to account for the specifics that a one-on-one type thing would entail.
I gotta say though, the one time I've done one-on-one stuff has made it oddly appealing, and it also really killed off a lot of the awkwardness for me (though there's definitely still some there.) If you've never done anything like that before I'd really recommend trying it at least once, particularly through a semi-anonymous means like the chatstep or IRC. I wouldn't have even thought about it a few days ago, but here I am now I guess.
>>
>>3082597
>Anonymity definitely helps with the whole awkwardness aspect and also lets you spit out ideas in a looser format rather than having to account for the specifics that a one-on-one type thing would entail.
That's a good way to put it. It just makes everything free with anyone able to join in if they want. Or just lurk and fantasize.

>I'd really recommend trying it at least once, particularly through a semi-anonymous means like the chatstep or IRC.
Maybe at some point. Right now I think I'll stick to threads
>>
>>3082829
Fair enough man. Knowing our similar tastes and the somewhat niche nature of this thread, I'm sure we'll end up talking about bizarre fat shit again at some point.
>>
>>3082905
>I'm sure we'll end up talking about bizarre fat shit again at some point.
Highly likely. Especially if it piques both our interests.
>>
File: wnlNR.jpg (62 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wnlNR.jpg
62 KB, 1024x1024
>Hey Anon, scoot over so I can sit down
>>
>>3082950
That, and the fact that this thread seems kinda small. I wonder how many people are really in this thread? I know it says 22 IPs, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was like 7-8 people maximum actively talking about stuff in here. I kinda tried to get a count in asking about what fetishes people had, but I'm sure there's a few more that either didn't see it or just didn't want to spend the time on it.
Either way, this thread has been comfy as fuck for how small it seems to be.
>>3082985
>scooting out of the way instead of just letting him sit on you
it's like you hate fun anon
>>
>>3083050

I'd rather have him lay out on me in bed, more room to take his bulk

Sitting though he's just delightfully accessible to explore and cuddle into
>>
>>3083082
>I'd rather have him lay out on me in bed
Same honestly, I like the idea of him laying on his side to try and spoon me and the side of his belly just overflowing onto me when he tries.
When he's sitting upright, I'd definitely crawl up onto his belly and cuddle.
>>
>>3083124

I'd go the other way around. Let him slowly scoot back up against me, the entire bed creeeaking angrily all the while, 'till he was straight up laying back atop me

Get to listen to him pant and wheeze as I'm just buried beneath
>>
>>3083146
>Get to listen to him pant and wheeze as I'm just buried beneath
That sounds fantastic. Not only that, but you'd probably be able to feel his exertion while you cuddle up to him. I'd want to give him a backrub while he calms down from the wheezing.
>>
>>3083239

That boy looks like he weighs a solid (well, not so solid) ton

I imagine everything he does puts him under massive strain. Even standing there, his legs are pushed out at 45 degree angles, that belly pushes past his feet when he sits down I'd bet

He doesn't so much roll around as just drag that monster overhang
>>
File: cd27d0413182ecf382e3c69e40af396e.jpg (669 KB, 1500x1588) Image search: [Google]
cd27d0413182ecf382e3c69e40af396e.jpg
669 KB, 1500x1588
> tfw fat cuntboy dying to sit on a qt's face
> settle down with my barrel-like thighs on either side of their head and drench their entire face in musky, sopping wet pussy fur
> they frantically slick their tongue between my fat lips and finally cum helplessly as they start to lose consciousness
>I grind my clit against their spasming tongue as I cum

> dirtier scenarios involve the victim puking pussy drool and letting loose hot piss down their throat
>>
>>3083287

F-List is thataway anon
>>
>>3083274
I bet he can barely waddle around with that belly. He probably trips on himself all the time, which would be great for me since it would give me a good opportunity to give him some nice butt rubs. That, and of course it would leave him sweaty and panting all the time, which would be cute as fuck.
>>3083287
Can't quite get into the last part (for now at lest, this place has been fucking me up something fierce though,) but I would totally let you do the rest of that to me anon.
>>3083315
This is supposed to be the fat RP thread, right? Why bother with f-list?
>>
>>3083315
maintaining an f-list is way more work than writing anon fantasies while I'm horny

>>3083334
Don't worry anon, those were just the far limits of my spectrum of enjoyable degeneracy. I could also comfortably jiggle my fat dimpled ass around your chin and drape my apron of belly over your forehead, periodically straining my thighs to lift up for you to breath.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.