[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Inflation Thread the 5th. More swollen goodness. Paste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
Pony Inflation Thread the 5th. More swollen goodness.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ZXS49JxQ
>>
>>
File: 1078385.png (333 KB, 1280x1227) Image search: [Google]
1078385.png
333 KB, 1280x1227
>>2986109
Writeslut is still here!
>>
>"As I was saying, anypony who dares resist the reign of Berrylestia will be turned into a big, fermented fruit!"
"Down with Berry-*HIC*-lestia!"
>"As you wish, traitor!"
>>
"Furthermore, your behavior during the Grand Galloping Gala was MOST unprofessional," Mrs. Harshwhinny lectured, pacing back and forth in front of Discord. It had been two hours since Fluttershy introduced her 'friend' Harshwhinny to help him learn about pony society. She'd spent the past one and a half explaining why he had to be rehabilitated. Discord, however, had other ideas.

"Oh, shut up, you windbag!" Discord snapped, poking Mrs. Harshwhinney hard in the stomach.

Harshwhinney gasped, clutching her stomach in shock and pain. "Why you-" She started, only to stop as she felt her belly begin to grow under her fingers. It grew bigger, stretching her blouse to the limit. With a snap, the bottom buttons tore off, flying across the room.

The brown mare's stomach had blown up to the size of a medicine ball. Wrapping her arms around it, she found it tight, but hollow. Feeling a pressure rise in her throat, Harshwhinny burped, feeling utterly mortified at the prospect of her unprofessional demeanor. The worst was yet to come, as a hot fart forced its way out from her backside, her skirt fluttering in the breeze. *PHHHHHTT*

Despite the release of gas, her belly felt as big as ever. However, she noticed it didn't swell any more. Until she opened her mouth to speak.

"Y-*URP*-You mo-*UURP*-monster!" Harshwhinny gasped between burps, her belly swelling larger every moment she spoke. Soon, her fingers could barely touch around her big, brown belly, then not at all as it swelled larger. Cheeks burning with shame, she farted again, a long, sulfurous blast that clapped her cheeks and burned her nostrils.

"Save your breath," Discord said, "You'll be too busy belching from now on to insult anyone. And if you do..." Discord opened his lips, a *pop* sound audible. Harshwhinny's eyes widened in horror as she let out a roaring belch.

Snapping his fingers, Discord teleported away, leaving the bloated, bossy mare to her fate.
>>
>>2989687
The gas being odourless would be hotter.
>>
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>2987885
HOORAY
>>
>>2987885
When you said you had an idea, did that mean you were writing about >picrelated, or that you had some other unrelated idea? Just wondering.
>>
>>2998367
I am nearly finished >picrelated, and will be posting this fabulously gay story soon! It's in progress as I type!.
>>
>>2999080
>gay
Shh, they're not gay! Just a bunch of stallions who fill themselves up with water and rub their dicks together!
>>
File: 439-buttLightSparkle.png (2 MB, 2829x2110) Image search: [Google]
439-buttLightSparkle.png
2 MB, 2829x2110
>>2999290
Right. The story is complete and contains only 100% stallionly stallions! Get Hyped!
>>
>"Eeyup..."
Big Macintosh sighed, seeing the uninhabited front porch. He broke out the hard cider, and went in to make sandwiches, and the two of them take it and run off?
>"Darnit Brae, I thought I could trust ya! Now where'd those punks run off ta?
Big Mac trotted up to the porch of the Sweet Apple Acres Homestead, intent on finding any sign of the two, but found none.
>"Granny's gonna kill me. That cider was for special occasion, maybe if I-"
Big Mac stopped himself. Straining his ears he heard it again... Just around the corner...
>"Gigglin'?"
Deciding to investigate, Big Macintosh turned the corner, intent on finding either his dumb friends or whoever could be trespassing.
>"What in the hay is going- on... over... here?"
>>
>>2999658
Braeburn and Soarin' were lying against the barn, giggling and snorting as they seemingly recalled the funniest joke nopony had ever told, red in the face from the alcohol and clearly drunk. Now this could be considered typical of two friends who loved their booze, if not for the other factor...
The smashed stallions were bloated up, each the size of a mare 15 months pregnant! Two enourmous bellies that seemed tight, full and ready to burst as it forced their hind legs apart from the sheer size. Every belch, hiccup and giggle sent ripples down the duo's ballooned midsection, apparently causing them intense pleasure as they moaned and caressed their stomachs between giggles...
Great pleasure indeed, as the two were fully erect. Both cocks were at their max height and seemingly trying to grow more, the shaft covered in swollen veins and throbbing in time with the horny stallions accelerated heartbeat as they sloshed about. They swayed with every movement, slapping against the underside of their bellies, the slight stimulation causing a sizable glob of pre dribble down the shaft, coming to rest atop their swollen balls.
>>
>>2999684
Big Mac stammered, growing red in the face, but his concern for his cousin and friend overcame his shyness quickly.
>”Oh horseapples! What happened to you two? Was it Discord?”
The two continued to chuckle and moan, tummies wobbling in every direction. Soarin’ shakily raised his hoof and pointed to the nearby garden hose, which had a small puddle around the nozzle. Big Macintosh was confused.
>”Yer… filled up with water?”
The two slowly nodded.
>”An’, ya like it?”
More nodding.
>”Ergh, then… I’ve obviously disturbed you two.. Er, lovers. Ah’m goin’ around the corner, ta have mahself a sandwich. I ya need me, just give a holler.
Big Mac walked away slowly, returning to the porch where he sat and helped himself to the food, trying to clear his head.
>”Didn’t quite expect Soarin’. No surprise with Braeburn though.”
>>
>>2999715
About an hour passed before Big Mac heard his buddies calling him. Returning to the duo, he only found Braeburn present.
>”Brae? Where’s Soarin’?”
Braeburn giggled, belly sloshing about as he groped and squeezed the pudge.
>”You hear me, Brae? Where’s SoariIIIIIIIIIIN!”
Big Mac felt cold metal push past his flanks and into his nethers. He heard a faint squeak, and felt the empty space inside of him begin to vanish. His legs gave out in surprise.
Soarin’ appeared behind him, still bloated up but looking slightly less intoxicated. No less red in the face though.
>”All right! We got ‘im Brae!”
>”Hehe!”
Big Mac swelled, his tummy growing as he tried to stand. He had kicked into quiet mode, as he always did when he was embarrassed, scared, shy or sometimes even aroused…
Big mac grunted as his belly swelled to the size of an exercise ball, sloshing about as finally managed to stand, his cock coming unsheathed in pure curiosity, or so he told himself. Suddenly the water was cut off.
>”What d’ya think Soarin’? Is he big enough?”
>”Probably.”
Big Mac moaned as if to protest, his massive stallionhood bulging to full mast as it rubbed against his rounded stomach, his sack swelling with seed. It felt so good…
>”Ee-nope…”
>>
>>2999744
>”Well you heard the big guy Brae! Turn it back on!”
Big Mac bucked his hips as the pressure resumed growing, as did his belly. Precum began to line his shaft as his hooves slowly rose off the ground, held up by his enormous pudge. He felt his friends begin to poke and prod his hide. Every stroke was bliss for the farmpony and he could only want more.
His stomach gurgled, becoming tight as it pushed him a good two feet off the ground. He was at least 6 feet in diameter, and his skin was becoming see through. A low gurgle erupted from Big Mac’s core as he lurched in all directions, moaning as precum dribbled down his belly in beads. Sensing his fullness, Braeburn moved to shut the valve.
>”Alright Mac, that’s enough for you. Off we go!”
The valve was shut, stopping the flow of water. Soarin’ pulled at the hose, freeing it from Mac’s rear, and the two stood back to admire their creation...
>>
>>2999772
He was massive, at least 4 feet tall and 6 feet across. He wobbled and sloshed, the cold liquid inside him rippling. His balls and flanks had swollen as well, reacting to the inflation to grow somewhat. His butt had rounded out, looking fat and plush, while his sack had bulged out considerably, to the size of tangerines.
The two still-mobile stallions drooled in anticipation and lust, but Braeburn was somewhat more polite…
>”You’re up first, Soarin’.”
Without another word, the pegasus used all the wingpower he had to lift his inflated body up to the top of the mountainous earth-pony, sinking his hooves into the stretched-out flesh. Now in the proper position, Soarin’ took careful aim between the soft rump…
And thrust.
Big Macintosh gasped as he felt the last of the empty space within him disappear, then reappear as he was humped again and again. Each thrust sent him wobbling, the water within making waves as they beat against his insides. Soarin’ squished his full belly against Mac’s back, trying to force past it as it prevented him from going deep enough…
Suddenly, Big Macintosh gave off an unflattering squeal, his face reddening further in embarrassment. To be fair though, there’s no way he expected THAT.
>>
>>2999797
Braeburn dragged his tongue along Big Mac’s twitching shaft, taking all of Mac’s strength to not orgasm yet, and only leak a huge dollop of pre. Braeburn licked his lips, before he shoved most of the cock inside his mouth.
It was too much for Mac. The fullness, the humping and now this?! He was struggling to breath at this point!
Soarin’ panted, approaching his orgasm and the weight of his belly sapping his strength quickly. Every hump caused his balls to smack against Big Mac’s belly, with a satisfying ‘Pap’. At his peak and out of breath, he summoned all his strength and pushed his belly entirely aside, and plunged, Soarin’s hips meeting Mac’s rump.
Soarin’ came everything he had, his seed filling Mac past his limits. Big Macintosh groaned and sighed, the extreme pressure, coupled with the deepness of Soarin’s final hump, and the repeated efforts of his cousin letting him loose, a torrent of cum erupted from his enlarged cock. Braeburn grunted, his lips still locked around the shaft, sucking intently. He couldn’t swallow, there was too much, so he let it spill from around his lips and onto the ground…
>>
>>2999840
Soarin’ flopped off Big Mac, landing on his belly and bouncing gently, while Big Mac mentally cursed the laws of physics, as the action caused him to topple over. For some reason, though he felt the pressure dim slightly…
>”That. Was. Incredible.”
That was all Soarin’ could muster before he fell asleep, snoring loudly. Meanwhile, Braeburn was a little upset. He trotted around Big Mac as if looking for something...
>”Darnit Soarin’! Ya dun knocked him over! Now what am ah gonna- oh?”
Braeburn eyed the big red lump that was Mac’s belly button. Braeburn gave it a light prod, and a slow lick, and was rewarded with a trickle of water. Braeburn smirked. This might just work…

UH OH! WHAT COULD BRAEBURN BE PLANNING? OPTIONAL CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BB FUCKING AND NON-VIOLENT-NON-DEADLY POPPING! REPLY WITH “BE A REAL MAN” TO COAX ME INTO WRITING IT!
>>
>>2999871
>BE A REAL MAN
>>
>>3000431
Braeburn's cock began to rise as he caressed both himself, and the swollen navel, feeling the heat and musk of stallions...
>>
>>3000565
>BE A REAL MAN
>>
>>3000602
Fully erect, Braeburn rubbed his throbbing dick against Big Macintosh's taut hide, which squeaked like a full balloon. Braeburn puffed out his cheeks. Could he really do this?
>>
>>3000670
>BE A REAL MAN
>>
>>3000682
Braeburn plunged into the fat red belly button, bucking his hips in pleasure as he felt his cock being squeezed perfectly. Big Macintosh gave off a unassuming grunt, clearly having no idea of the pure devilry occuring right now.
Braeburn moaned, sweating bullets as he felt the big red balloon slosh and wobble with every thrust. They way it jiggled and rippled hypnotizing him into fucking harder and harder. Big Mac was beginning to notice all the wiggling though...
>"Hey! What's goin' on over there?"
Braeburn was practically falling into the red rubbery skin, thrusting his whole length into the belly button and being bounced back. His breathing was coming in short, as his cock became slick with pre.
>" 'S that you, Brae'?"
Braeburn's balls slapped against the balloon, driving him wild as he came near his ultimate climax. With one final plunge, the golden earth-pony's legs gave out as he collapsed against the belly, panting and gasping, cumming literally impossible amounts of spunk...
>"Brae'? D' someone turn the hose on again? Ah feel rightly stuffed..."
Big Mac's already strained hide grew stretch marks as it was pushed past its limits, groaning and losing its jiggle. Braeburn was weakly bucking his hips against the swelling belly button, determined to pump out every drop...
>"Stoooooop..... Pleeeeaaasee.... Soooooo... Tight.......
Big Mac was drum tight, completley spherical, creaking and groaning while Braeburn still humped. With one final thrust, Braeburn came the last drop he had...
>*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn... SPLUT!*
>>
>>3001168
Big Macintosh opened his eyes, confused of his surroundings...
>"Ah fell asleep in tha barn again? And wha does it smell lahk- Aw tartarus, ah musta got drunk and clopped mahself silly again."
As Big Mac trotted trotted around the barn still half asleep, he failed to look up, as most do. Had he, however, he would have been met with a very strange sight...
Two fat bellied ponies occupied the cum-splattered rafters of the cum-splattered barn. One snoring pegasus and one sour apple. Braeburn huffed.
>"Well shoot."
>>
>>3001189
And we're done! I'll write that Spike quickie that anon kept asking about, but in the meantime, tell me what you thought about the least gay story in existence!
>>
>>3001799
Thank ya!
>>
File: ulp ulp ulp.png (589 KB, 1280x774) Image search: [Google]
ulp ulp ulp.png
589 KB, 1280x774
Writefag, do you save these stories in places other than 4chan? There were a few stories on the last few threads that I forgot to save.
>>
File: 134476.png (274 KB, 1280x1200) Image search: [Google]
134476.png
274 KB, 1280x1200
>>3002408
Ok, First off, call me Writeslut. I'm a step above (Or below, if you really think about it) than your average writefag. Second of all, I'll post my full story list, and I'll make a pastebin in a bit.

1: Pinkie Needs a Hand: Pinkie X Rainbow, anthro, massive butt, huge boobs, squeezing and groping, spanking and implied popping.
2: Twilight the Balloon Master: Twilight X Trixie, full body inflation, humping inflated pone, spanking, cunnilingus, popping, some inflatable latex clothing, bellybutton popping.
3: Advertising Blimp: Pinkie X Rarity, full body inflation, spanking, humiliation, massive butt, bellybutton popping/play.
4: Celestia's Fetish: Celestia, full body inflation, unwilling, near-bursting, vibrator, impossible sizes.
5: Sweetcheeks: Lyra X Bon-Bon, anthro, butt obsession, spanking, facesitting, big belly, huge butt, cunnilingus, super lesbian.
6: Big 'Ol Waterballoon Mac ULTRA STRAIGHT EDITION: Big Mac X Soarin' X Braeburn, water inflation, huge bellies, anal, oral, big balls, excessive cum, bellybutton fucking, popping, cumsplosion.

I will be making a pastebin account for myself, but I'll repost any of these here if someone wants one right away.
>>
File: 1158160.png (2 MB, 6500x3600) Image search: [Google]
1158160.png
2 MB, 6500x3600
>>3002935
Hey Hey Hey! Here we go! Now i'm an official part of the pone inflation community!

http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon
>>
>>3003365
:D Brilliant!
>>
>>3003571
Aww, thanks!
>>
File: 1138597.png (2 MB, 2200x1400) Image search: [Google]
1138597.png
2 MB, 2200x1400
Writeslut (TM), now taking story requests. I've decided to postpone the Spike/PoisonJoke story until I can confirm the anon who requested it is still present. Until then, post an image, the general plot for the story, and any kinks or fetishes you want included or avoided. Toodles for now, I'll be up for another two hours. I'm super happy to help keep this thread alive.

(To the anon who wanted the Spike story, could you post what you wanted again? I forgot what it was while I was writing the fabulous story.)
>>
>>3003811
HEEERE

>>3001799
>>3002408
>>3003571
were all me lol
>>
>>3003997
Ah good. Now, all I can remember from your request was Spike+PoisonJoke+OnATripToZecorasHut+???
>>
>>3004090
Pinkie pulls a prank on Applejack so Twilight sends Spike to go get her an antidote. He gets tired and bored so relaxes in a field of poison joke (but he doesn't know that) and begins inflating to ginormous proportions. Twi, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, Zecora and Pinkie all go to help him.

Reference: https://derpiboo.ru/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=artist%3Afishinabarrrel%2C+spike
>>
>>3004196
Remember to exclude AJ from helping Spike because she's tiny now, lol.
>>
File: tumblr_o5xd1tyNAu1tlg291o1_1280.png (249 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5xd1tyNAu1tlg291o1_1280.png
249 KB, 1250x1000
>>3003811
Sunburst casts a spell that makes him slowly inflate, over the course of hours or days.
Public humiliation, belching (from both ends if you're comfortable with that), either permanent inflation or popping.
>>
File: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>3004290
HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO DO THIS
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>3004224
All of the Mane6 is a tall order, plus since when did Spike go out in Bridle Gossip? He stayed back at the Treebrary. This story will take place around mid-season 5. Anyway, i'm going to take a few creative liberties, as I don't actually believe Spike is stupid enough to simply "relax" in a field of PJ. I was thinking more along the lines of him falling in a ditch full of it on the way to Zecora's hut. Since you haven't specified any kinks, I'm going to go with the mane6 inadvertently stimulating him as they try to help. No dicks though. It will be done.

>>3004290
>>3004335
I fokkin love me some Rincewind pony, his goddamn spectacles are adorable. Will goddamn write if it kills me. Will include "both ends" but nothing too extreme.
>>
>>3004440
What if you brought it down to, let's say, Twilight and Zecora helping? Also I'm into tickling quite a lot so maybe after the two of them help Spike they lightly tickle his sensitive, inflated body? Maybe he deflates slowly from the laughter?
>>
>>3004554
I have no idea how to write tickling, but I'll try.

(I lied. They will tickle him with SECKS)
(JK, I lied again.)
>>
>>3004711
(I'm confused. Oh well. Give it a shot, lol.)
>>
>"Go to Zecora's, Spike. Make me tea, Spike. Scrub my hooves, Spike. Gah! When will it end?!"
Spike stormed down Everfree trail, paying little attention to his surroundings as he stared at the ground in front of him, kicking every pebble and snapping every twig in the path of his grumpy, diminutive rage. Oh Spike, how you tempt fate so.
>"AAAAGH! What else could go wrong today!?"
Tempting fate indeed.
Murphy strikes again as Spike attempts to snap another seemingly helpless twig. Instead it rolls out from under his foot. sent stumbling, he falls into the nearby ditch.
>”Urgh… Lucky I landed on something soft at least… Oh no.
Poison Joke.
>>
>>3005251
>”Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, OK! Calm down Spike, It’s just gonna play a trick on you. It’s not like you aren’t already on your way to the zebra that can cure you anyway…”
Spike calmly(shakily) began walking(staggering) along the path to Zecora’s hut, eventually(immediately) breaking out into a brisk(frantic) jog(sprint) to keep his stamina up(fearing for his life).
Poison Joke apparently takes much less time to activate for dragons, as he started to feel a little funny, and it was getting awful hard to move…
>”Huff, Huff… Got to… Get to… Zecora’s… Quickly-Aaaah!”
The little dragon toppled over face first, his rapidly swelling belly catching on the ground and tripping him up.
>”Ooogh, what…”
Spike ballooned to the size of a weather balloon, his scaly purple and green hide stretching out as he ascended past treetops…
>>
>>3005267
>*Creeeeeeaaaaak*
Spike’s humongous body wobbled in the breeze as he grew tight and stiff, unable to even wiggle his arms. He squealed as the treetops brushed against his side, giving off strangly ticklish feelings…
Meanwhile
>”So you just found him like this Zecora?”
Zecora nodded to the purple princess, understanding the author’s lack of time and rhyming ability.
>”Indeed, your friend is filled with laughing gas, and he must chuckle if it is to pass.”
>”Can’t we just use the cure for Poison Joke?”
>”By removing the magic that keeps him together, the only result is that he is lost, forever.”
Twilight cursed, as Zecora left to prepare the cure for when Spike had returned to a managable size.
Twilight lifted her wing, unsure of how to continue, So she decided to wing it. Cursing the pun gods, she dragged the tips of her feathers across the ballooned tummy...
>”Mmmhmmmh, Urp!”
Twilight grew a smile. She knew how to do this, Heck she’d done it before! What was she thinking? Spike was most ticklish at his feet!
Summoning two large ethereal feathers, she aimed them at his swollen soles. As soon as they made contact, Spike erupted into a guffaw of burps and giggles. Twilight dragged the feathers across his feet, causing him to bark in laughter, and belch even louder.
>”Ahahaha! Haha-UUUURRRAP!”
Spike had barely deflated at all, despite the burp clearly being a world record breaker. Twilight sighed. This was going to take a while...
An hour passed, and Twilight was still tickling away, reveling in the burps and moans…
>”Wait, burps and moans?”
Things had just got a little more interesting…
>>
>>3005275
Shorter story due to inexperience. moving on to Gassy Sunburst story.
>>
>>3005251
>>3005267
>>3005275
:D
>>
Cutting off for the night. Gassy Sunburst story is at 250 words so far. G'night.
>>
File: returntorarity.png (1 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
returntorarity.png
1 MB, 5500x4000
Morning Bump
>>
>>
Writeslut here. My own words turn me the on. Send more requests. Refer to >>3003811
>>
>>3011522
Nice.

>>3003811
The opening post's image >>2986109 or the patched up one. The requester's pretty open to a lot, but wishes for special emphasis on pressure and reluctance.
>>
>>3013720
Gotcha.
>>
>>2998367
wished it would've been mares
>>
>>3017812
I was asked to write it and I obliged. Gassy Sunburst story is at 800 words, and the first juicy scene is near completion. I plan to finish tonight, and also post a version with farting removed on my pastebin
>>
>>3018793
Oh, and when I say farting removed, I actually mean a version with less farting, since some farts are critical to the story. Again, nothing extreme in this, just a gassy stallion who gets embarrassed.
>>
>>3018793
>>3020944
Eagerly awaited.
>>
>>3021896
And we're done! I'll post the full version here, and both versions on my pastebin later. Enjoy!
>>
Day 1
I’ve been asked by none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle to test an unmarked, unlabeled and undocumented spell, A spell written by none other than the great Star Swirl the Bearded! What an honor! I will be documenting everything that happens to the spells target, and yet, the scroll says nothing about selecting a target…
~S.B.

I tried the spell and I farted. Nothing else happened, so I went to bed. Dear Celestia, please let them leave this one out of the history books.
~S.B.

Day 2
The first thing I did this morning was belch. Not loudly, mind you, just loudly enough to be considered “healthy”. Unfortunately, I noticed myself in the mirror. Good gods, how long has it been since I’ve even looked at myself, let alone exercised? I seem to have developed some pudge as a result of my lifestyle. I should start eating right. On a side note, I suppose I’ll use this spell documentary for myself, could be fun to keep a journal around.
~S.B.

Definitely have to start eating right. I’m having some serious gas issues right now.
~S.B.

Day 3
Something is wrong.
I awoke this morning to find that my stomach had ballooned out overnight, to at least the size of a small beanbag chair. This is no simple case of gas, it’s something more. Testing is required…
~S.B.
>>
>>3023396
Sunburst set down his pen and frowned at his belly, the round bulge taunting him with its… its…roundness. He sighed, bringing hoof to face.
>” Why am I worried about testing? Why? I should be getting help at this point, and here I am, some near-useless unicorn with no medical degree trying to diagnose whatever is happening to me!”
Sunburst lifted himself off of his chair, and sauntered towards the front door of his home. The Crystal Empire had some of the best doctors in the world, they would sort out the problem, surely!
His hoof hovered over the doorknob of the portal to the outside world, a bead of sweat falling from his brow…
Now Sunburst was a shy pony. Always hesitant to appear to other ponies, and now with a blown-up tummy, he felt the need to hide himself rise further, but he steeled himself with purpose.
>”OK, Sunburst. You are suffering from an unknown ailment that has caused your stomach to bloat up. You need medical attention, and the ponies out there will understand perfectly. They won't judge, It could have happened to any one of them.
Determination and courage rising, he lifted a hoof to the doorknob…
>”You are going to to the hospital.”
He turned the knob…
>”And no silly fear is going to keep you at bay!”
He took one confident step forward, opening the door just a crack and-
>*Frrrrmp.*

Testing is definitely required.
~S.B.
>>
>>3023418
Sunburst lay in his bed, leaning against his pillow, with a pad of paper in one hoof, and a quill in the other. From his perspective, the ballooning belly took up more than half of his view and only seemed to be swelling larger, gurgling occasionally as Sunburst’s blank mind failed to produce any ideas. He opened his mouth to sigh...
>*Uuuurp…*
Starburst blushed, then frowned.
>”That is it, no more skirting around it! I’ll just do it like the caveponies did! With poking and prodding!”
He slowly raised his hoof, laying it on his belly, feeling the skin bounce up and down. He nervously pressed down…
>”Mmmpf…O-oh”
The feeling was incredible, electric even, the hoof sinking deep within the rubbery hide. It rumbled in response as he stroked his bubbly tummy like a full balloon, gas periodically escaping from his mouth in the form of low burps . He brought his other hoof into the mix, adding to the pressure as he massaged the orange gut, coaxing out jolts of elastic pleasure. Sunburst huffed and gasped.The room was beginning to smell deeply of stallions and gas…
>”In-incredible…”
Sunburst’s cock slid out from its sheath as he rubbed every side and angle of his belly, his mind clouded with pounding waves of lust. It too, joined in on stroking the gassy stomach, slapping against the underside as Sunburst bucked his hips, the sudden movement allowing some gas to be released from his rear in a quiet hiss. He pushed both hooves deep into his belly, causing him to gasp in shock of the sensation, precum dribbling down his shaft…
Suddenly, Sunburst flipped himself over, sitting on his haunches and pinning his stallionhood between the bed and his gas-filled tummy.
>”I-I, ah…”
Sunburst humped his full belly, moaning and belching as it gurgled and rumbled in agitation. He pushed down on his belly, squeezing his cock dry between the bed and stomach, cumming a full load as he gasped and moaned. Sunburst relaxed…
>>
>>3023452
>*DING-DONG!*
Sunburst’s heart dropped into his stomach. Not the door, not now. He held his breath. Maybe they would go away…
>*DING-DONG!*
Sunburst was now panicking
>”Oh no. Oh no! What am I gonna do? I can’t answer that! I’m all sweaty, my bed and stomach are covered in semen, it smells horrible in here and I’m still fully erect! Oh sweet Celestia, please let them just be a double-dinger…”
>*DING-DONG-DINGDINGLALINGLALINGALINGALINGDONG!* “Sunburst! I know you’re home! You never leave the place without leaving that note on your door! I got a message for you!”
Buck.
>”I-I-i'm not home! Please don’t come in, Missus Cylindrical!
>”...I’m coming in Sunburst. We need to discuss this. It’s urgent.
Sunburst gulped as the doorknob turned. Desperate to hide himself, he bolted for the door. Had he stopped however, he might have noticed that his tummy had gotten somewhat wider…
Sunburst threw himself against the door, just as it opened. Unfortunately, he was now stuck between the door and the nearby shelf…
>>
>>3023477
>”Mpf! Sunburst! What is the meaning of this? Let me in!”
The gray-green earth pony outside pushed hard against the door, squeezing Sunburst’s gassy belly against the shelf. Sunburst grunted. This was bad…
>”Oh um, hello um, Missus! Nice day we’re having huh? Oof...”
Miss Cylindrical only pushed harder. Sunburst grit his teeth, gas was trying to escape due to all the squeezing, and this one was gonna come out the basement…
>”Missus! Please stop pushing!”
>”Let. Me. IN!”
Sunburst puffed out his cheeks and closed his eyes, a deep blush already growing on his face. It was too much. He couldn’t hold it in.
All I’ll say is that it was loud.
Miss Cylindrical stopped pushing.
>”Sunburst. What.”
The goldenrod unicorn’s whole head went a deeper crimson as he stammered out words that didn't quite form a sentence.
>”Ah-Ah-Ah, I-I-I Uh… You can’t come in! It stinks horribly in here! I've been having Ah-uh… Horrible gas attacks, yes!”
There was quiet for a brief time. Then the Missus spoke.
>”I, um, understand. I won’t come in then. I still need to give my message though.”
Sunburst sighed, feeling like he could collapse into a pile of goo from the sheer relief.
>”The academy headmaster has moved your presentation from next Friday to tomorrow. He also says that he will be attending and that your attendance is mandatory. Good luck Sunburst, and if it’s as bad as you say, open a window!”
Sunburst collapsed into a hopeless pile of goo.
>>
>>3023497
I’m going to die of sheer embarrassment tomorrow. If I can’t find a cure tonight, I’m either going to lose my job, then become a laughingstock, or I’m going to become a laughingstock and then lose my job. What to do, what to do? On a side note, the currently discovered effects of my ailment are as follows: Incredible gas buildup and sensitivity.
~S.B.

None of my spells are working.
~S.B.

Sunburst paced around his room, trying to think of ways to stop the bloating, but was often distracted by having to burp, fart, rub his sore tummy or listen to it gurgle. He sighed.
>”I can’t show up burping and farting every few minutes while looking like this! If only I could at least block it… oh?”
Idea time.
Later…
The plan was simple. An illusion for the belly, a silencing spell for the burping as well as a magical voice synthesizer, and finally, a little rubber plug to stop the farting.
It was so simple, he squeezed himself silly again that night as a reward.

Day 4
Today’s the day! I can do this. My plan works perfectly, and I didn't swell up too much more last night. I am ready!
~S.B.
That day…
The presentation was going smoothly. His burps were silenced, his stomach was disguised with an expert illusion and the rubber plug fit snugly, blocking all gas. and while the gas being blocked caused him to swell slightly faster, it was manageable. Sunburst smiled. There was no way this could go wrong…
Then things went wrong… Bigtime…
>>
>>3023521
>*GLURRRRRRRGGGGLLLEEEEE*
Everything went quiet in the auditorium, mouths agape as they stared at the front and center unicorn, that had presumably made the sound. Sunburst stammered, but continued with his presentation, but he soon found it impossible…
>”So a-as you can see here, the ah-ah-ahhhhh…”
>*GRUMBBBBLE*
>”I ah, ah um uh… ohhh…
Sunbursts swollen belly had finally begun to touch the floor, pushing his legs apart as it began growing faster and faster, disturbing the illusion, as well as the other spells…
>”I-I-I-I-BUUURRRP!”
Sunburst’s cheeks grew hot and red as he felt himself bloat up, burping and swelling as he filled up full of gas, the silencing spell now completely dissipated. Some of the audience members were giggling at all the burping, but they quickly stopped after what they witnessed next…
The illusion began to fade, causing Sunburst’s tummy to appear to be inflating quickly, stopping once it was at it’s actual size as it burst out of Sunburst’s robe…
>*GLOOOOOORGLE*
Sunburst let out a mighty belch, moaning as the rising pressure stimulated him. He was at least a foot off the ground now, and the gas was still-building up. He felt his cock extend, leaking little droplets of precum, but thankfully it was behind him, so only the stagehands could see. Sunburst bounced against himself, wiggling his body to cause the rest of him to jiggle as he groped his massive stomach, sweating and hiccuping as he was hit with waves of pleasure. He desperately needed to-
>“Mr. Sunburst! What is this?!”
-Teleport away.
With a flash, Sunburst left the auditorium full of blushing mares and (mostly) disgusted stallions, the only evidence he was ever there being a few scraps of his shredded robes, and a few drops of cum.
Slowly, one of the more heavily blushing mares turned to her friend.
>”He’s sooo cute!”
>”I know, right!?”
>>
>>3023547
Sunburst landed on his belly in the middle of his room, the impact granting him orgasm as he jiggled and bounced, splurting cum down his belly and on the floor. He grunted and burped, feeling full and tired. Without much more hesitation, he fell asleep.

Day 5
I can never show my fat face in public again. They’ll laugh at me, call me a pervert. I need to deflate myself, so that I can develop a cure for this idiotic illness.
~S.B.
Took out the plug. Gas came out, but I didn’t get any smaller . It’s stuck inside me somehow...
~S.B.

Day 6
Humped myself silly today. Read a few comic books I had laying around while eating some cookies, then I moped about being a laughingstock. That’s about it.
~S.B.

Day 7
I’m getting pretty big. By my calculations, I’m 4 feet off the ground, and 6 feet in diameter. I’m very bouncy, but it’s getting hard to move my extremities...
~S.B.

Day 8
I’m glad I followed Missus Cylindrical advice and opened a window, otherwise I’m sure I would’ve gassed myself to death. Nothing else to say here.
~S.B.

Day 9
I’m so huge… I can’t move my hooves, they’re sunken into my body. Feels so good… So full…
~S.B.

Day 10
Doctors found me overnight. Brought me to the hospital. They say that they have no cure, but they can keep me from getting any bigger while they look for one. Some strange looking nurse dropped by though, said that she had some medicine for me to take. I doubt it’s the cure. What kind of hospital develops a cure in a single day?
~S.B.

Day 11
I don’t think that was a nurse...
~S.B.
>>
>>3023592
And that's that! The other version can be found on my pastebin. This one was tons of fun to write, and I had a focus on humiliation, but I think I'll take a break from male only. I'm feelin' breast inflation after I get around to >>3013720

http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon
>>
File: woah-54dad508de913.jpg (13 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
woah-54dad508de913.jpg
13 KB, 585x585
>>3023706
Holy crap, Did I really just write a 2000+ words story based on a 4chan /trash/ request on a board with very few members in a selective fetish and subject matter? I really AM a Writeslut!

All in one post
>>3023396
>>3023418
>>3023452
>>3023477
>>3023497
>>3023521
>>3023547
>>3023592
>>3023706
>>
File: 1459702551597.png (119 KB, 626x480) Image search: [Google]
1459702551597.png
119 KB, 626x480
>>3023706
>>3023818
Fuckin A bro. Gotta give those stinky stallions some love. I love how it's open for a sequel too.
>>
>>3003811
Writeslut, do you do humanized pone?
>>
File: 1054151.png (3 MB, 2893x4092) Image search: [Google]
1054151.png
3 MB, 2893x4092
>>3024248
Hmm, I could probably, If I wrote it as anthro, and then changed some words around. Takes the magic outta ponies, though. If I like your idea enough, I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: 1054917.png (2 MB, 5500x4485) Image search: [Google]
1054917.png
2 MB, 5500x4485
>>3024085
Aww, Thanks! Let me tell you, Writing. Is. Fun. Especially if I get to write about absurd sexy stuff that I like and other people want!
>>
>>3024332
Applejack and Pinkie Pie are setting for a Party, and just as the two wrap up, they have a bit of cider. Little do they know, the cider was spiked, causing them to swell up like balloons.

Clothes bursting would be neato.
>>
>>3024679
Sounds good to me! Lemme finish >>3013720 first though.
>>
File: winter is going.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
winter is going.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>>3001799
nice work boss
>>
Hi Writeslut, SpikePoisonJoke anon here. Can I request a second story?

(also you may want to keep a list of which stories you're writing and in what order, lol)
>>
>>3026862
Writeslur here. I do have a list now, you may request a second story, but nothing like your last one please
>>
New request rules and list.
http://pastebin.com/jgXYY51y
>>
>>3029929
Spiked cider anon here, now thay I've had some sleep, I can specify a bit better.

Could you make the growth not spherical, but rather 3 B's? And if possible also add some hyper and Lactation to the mix?
>>
File: 666234.png (582 KB, 2216x1830) Image search: [Google]
666234.png
582 KB, 2216x1830
>>3030388
Ah thanks. I was wondering about that. Will do!
>>
File: 1439431944.de-flator_twilun.png (428 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
1439431944.de-flator_twilun.png
428 KB, 1400x1100
Writeslut here with a reminder: I'm not the only one that can keep the thread alive! Someone start a discussion!
>>
Silver Spoon story complete. Commence posting!
>>
>”You know where Diamond went!?”
The pink earth pony hopped around, cheerful and bubbly, as she always was.
>”Ah-huh! Follow me!”
Silver Spoon trotted after Pinkie, who turned and bolted inside Sugarcube Corner. She sighed. Pinkie being Pinkie. Again.
Sugarcube Corner was deserted, seeing as it was after hours and the Cake’s were out on a holiday, but the place felt slightly… Ominous?
>”Diamond Tiara is part of a special club that I run on the side! It’s super secret, and you have to pass a test to become a member! Do ya wanna try?!”
Silver Spoon took a step back in surprise, but calmed herself. She definitely wanted to be a part of this club, and she could handle a test or two...
>”Alright Pinkie, I’ll take your test…”
>”Great! Let me get set up!”
>>
>>3032628
Pinkie didn’t move. She just stood there smiling, staring…
>”Uh, Pinkie? Are you alright?”
>*SLAM!*
Silver Spoon nearly had a heart attack as every door and window inexplicably shut and locked themselves. Whipping around, Silver Spoon confirmed it for herself, before turning back to the party planner.
Pinkie Pie hadn’t moved an inch, but now there was a bicycle pump at her side…
Silver Spoon’s pupils shrunk. The rumors were true. The pink pony began to vibrate, before hollering…
>”First test! Volume!”
>>
>>3032642
Silver Spoon squealed in protest as she felt the hose slide inside her. She bolted.
>”Silly filly! Nopony’s allowed to end the test halfway through! That’s why the doors are locked!”
Pinkie Pie began pumping, causing the scrambling grey filly to topple over in surprise. Her tummy bulged, swelling out as the Pinkster began counting to exactly 201 full pumps.
>”N-no, stop, please!”
Pinkie did stop, however briefly.
>”8, 9, 10… No can do! Now try not to make me lose count! If you do, I’ll just have to start over!”
Silver moaned as her legs were pushed apart by her growing belly, eventually forcing them entirely aside as Pinkie hit the late 20’s.
Silver Spoon wiggled her legs, vainly hoping that she could escape her swollen fate. Pinkie giggled at the display of defiance, watching the grey balloon ripple and stretch as she pumped in a steady rhythm.
>”50! We’re nearly 25 percent done, and you’re doing fantabulously!”
Silver Spoon groaned in desperation, already feeling the strain…
>>
>>3032653
>”124, 125, 126, 127…”
Silver Spoon timed herself for each pump, feeling her belly swell, creaking and groaning with every bit of added air. She gasped, the pressure becoming unbearable…
>”175, 176, 177, 178...:”
Silver Spoon whimpered as her hide lurched in every direction, stretch marks appearing as she could stretch no more…
>*Creeeeeeeeaaaak...*
>”195, 196, 197, 198…”
Her coat turned red from the strain as air was packed into her tight form. Silver Spoon noticed that Pinkie was wearing earplugs...
>”199…”
>*Grrrrrrrnnnnn…*
Silver Spoon shut her eyes.
>”200…”
>*Gnnnnnnnnk…*
She would’ve covered her own ears, if she could move her legs…
>”201! Yahoo!”
Silver Spoon opened one eye slowly, then the other.
>”I-I-I-I’m Ok?”
>>
>>3032678
Pinkie Pie beamed, she grabbed some measuring tape.
>”Yup! You passed the most important test! Normally I would test you for size-
Silver wiggled as Pinkie took her measurements.
>”-and shape-’
Pinkie scribbled on a clipboard.
>”-and pressure, but if you can make it past volume, nothing else matters! Here’s your membership card!”
Silver was too dumbfounded to speak as Pinkie Pie stuck a card in her mane, and trotted to a lever on the wall.
>”So off you go! Have fun and play nice!”
>*KLUNK*
A large trapdoor opened under Silver Spoon as Pinkie threw the switch. Slowly, Silver floated down, down, down, down…
Did I mention slowly?
>>
>>3032699
Silver Spoon alighted atop a squeaky mountain of ballooned ponies, landing at the peak and rolling down the side, coming to rest beside a large pink balloon with a squeak and a rub.
>”Hey Silver! I was wondering when you were gonna show up!”
Silver Spoon huffed, but calmed herself.
>”Hi DT. OK Silver, you’re blown up, trapped in a hole, and about to burst. It could be worse, you have your friend and you’re safe…”
Silver Spoon’s glasses slid off her muzzle, bouncing against the ponies below as it slipped down the empty space between them…
>*Kssssh!*
>*POP!*
Silver Spoon cursed as loudly as possible.
>>
File: 846862.png (150 KB, 771x623) Image search: [Google]
846862.png
150 KB, 771x623
>>3032725
And done! Enjoy!
>>
Calling myself Spikefag now because I'm tired of saying the spikepoisonjoke anon.

It won't be anything like my previous story, lol, I'd just like to see a continuation to the sunburst public humiliation story. I absolutely love humiliation and farting and I'd love to see the end of the story. You kinda left it on a cliffhanger, lol.

Would that be OK or are you tired of writing about passing gas all the time? If so maybe Sunburst tries to stop the farting but ends up growing faster?
>>
>>3033749
No thanks, I enjoyed writing it, but the continuation is left up to the imagination of the reader. I like to vary my stories, and I only just finished that yesterday. Check out my new request rules and list paste @:
http://pastebin.com/jgXYY51y
>>
File: 414965.png (117 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
414965.png
117 KB, 450x750
>>3024679
Changing "Cider" to "Punch" so that the title's pun makes sense.
>>
>>3032744
Oh, I enjoyed it. One question: what was the "kssssh"?
>>
>>3035650
Silver Spoon's glasses breaking.
>>
>>3035743
And the pop?
>>
>>3035755
Somepony at the bottom of the balloon pile getting popped by the glass.
>>
>>3035789
Oh.
I probably shouldn't say nice, but...
Nice.
>mfw the Writeanon responded in real time
Feels good.
>>
File: 1158315.png (448 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1158315.png
448 KB, 1200x1500
>>3035804
Heh, thanks.
>>
Hold up, Duragan posted some butt.
>>
>>3035871
Took me waaay too long to notice the other buttcheek behind her tail
>>
>>3036123
same
>>
>>3031065
Will do.
Let's say, all of us were to contribute content, be it by writing, drawing, editing, or any other means, what would we do and what wouldn't we do?
Myself, I'd make inflation and expansion, but not the other fetishes on the lower iceberg scale.
>>
>>3036883
Inflatey pony things. Lately it just seems that the thread revolves around me and my stories. It'll keep the thread alive, but pretty much comatose, since it takes me a few hours to write.
>>
>>3037450
Lass, your stories the best thing that happened to our "interest" in a long time. Once I have the privacy I'll write the stuff I've been working on for years, no kidding.
>>
>>3037450
Yeah. Your writing is pretty good. I should really do some writing here as well like I did before. I already have pics to use for making stories.

Why haven't I been writing them? Cause I'm lazy and all these games are distracting.
>>
File: tumblr_o7notdxPXE1tub38po1_1280.png (307 KB, 1280x745) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7notdxPXE1tub38po1_1280.png
307 KB, 1280x745
>>
Bumping for based writeslut

>>3036883
I'd probably do the same.
>>
File: I'm not procrastinating. Honest!.png (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I'm not procrastinating. Honest!.png
175 KB, 1920x1080
>filename
I just needed to play some vidya gems...
>>
File: 1448320878421.png (495 KB, 1280x787) Image search: [Google]
1448320878421.png
495 KB, 1280x787
>>3038386
Absolutely based
>>
Thoughts on Jackurai?

Personally, I think guy could.do some legit stuff, but goddamn those fucking sfx
>>
File: 1416367153.necrofeline_cadence02.png (633 KB, 1280x1152) Image search: [Google]
1416367153.necrofeline_cadence02.png
633 KB, 1280x1152
>>3046884
I saw the animations Jackurai does. They are pretty good in terms of animation and quality. The problem I have with his stuff is the SFX he is uses is repetitive and that he demands loads of cash for making an animation.
http://jackurai.deviantart.com/art/Spearmint-flation-492656460 Something like this costs like between $200 and $300
>>
>>3046884
>could.do
Someone's on mobile.
Not calling you out or anything, just saying that something like that is something you can use to tell what kind of device other people are using. Helpful hints and hacks with Writeslut!
Personally I think that his animations are just passable, but I don't know animation so don't take my word for it.
>>
>>3046970
>charging money for that
explains the diaper bullshit
>>
>>3047534
Looking at that animation again, I just realized Jackurai is kinda lazy with his animation. Like he can do growth fine to a certain point but after that.. he just basically scales the body and wings while making the head and legs smaller to have the illusion that the pony is 'getting bigger'
>>
>>3047483
The mobile struggle is real mang

To spoiler something you have to copypaste the code from the FAQ and pray the page you're posting on doesn't F5
>>
>>3047483
Psst Write Slut

It's cideranon

How's the story coming along?
>>
>>3047483
Psst Write Slut

It's cideranon

How's the story coming along?
>>
>>3049175
It's doing alright. I'm currently at work and on my lunch break.
>>
>>
>>3033749
>>3034203
OK in all actuality, would you guys actually want a continuation of the Sunburst story? It would be an update of the old story, with masturbation scenes that I glossed over included in full, more detail and shit added to existing stuff and a short continuation from the hospital scene. All of this after the humanized PP/AJ story of course. I just feel that this is one of my better stories, and I really love the awkward lazybutt character of Sunburst. Well, do you want it? Cuz, I've got the motivation to write it.
>>
>>3052990
HELLS YES
>>
>>3052990
I can see it now: All Sun's are Gassy: Supernova Edition.
>>
>>3052990
Yes please! Make her absolutely ginormous! Tourist attraction sized! And maybe explain what the 'nurse' did.
>>
>>3053010 Hells Alrighty then!
>>3053069 Definite title.
>>3053072 Don't worry, I plan to explain everything better in the updated version.
Seeing the enthusiasm towards this story (and so quickly I might add), I approve the continuation! Now, what does everyone want to see in it? Anything that could use more detail? Any actions?
>>
>>3053413
Some mare decides to fuck Sunset while he's too big to resist. His cum makes her gassy too.
>>
>>3053413
Sunburst could spend the rest of his life as a blimp, or a smaller, still gassy stallion. Or he could explode into a cloud of magical burps.
>>
>>3053523
Good idea. Instead of the "nurse" giving him dodgy "meds", it's actually one of the mares from the presentation who couldn't resist. I'm not going to have her get gassy too though, that's a little excessive.
>>
>>3053651
would you do [spoiler]anal and all the way through[/spoiler]?
>>
File: 1032412.png (4 MB, 3500x2313) Image search: [Google]
1032412.png
4 MB, 3500x2313
>>3053693
Uhhhh, I can't see ATWT making it anywhere into the story, but I'm gonna describe the buttplug in more detail if that counts for anything...
>>
>>3053413
>>3053747
What if he found a spell to stop him growing? He might be a big, gassy balloon of a stallion, but at least he's not getting any bigger.
>>
>>3054182
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a continuation? The doctors already stopped the swelling in the hospital.
>>
>>3055314
So maybe I only skimmed the ending. Stallion burps.
>>
>>3055359
Yes yes, the ending was kinda beans. I plan to lengthen and detail the segments after the presentation.
>>
Bumping for the writeslut
>>
File: 1147009.png (2 MB, 1387x1400) Image search: [Google]
1147009.png
2 MB, 1387x1400
Humanized Pinkie Pie / Applejack story near completion. Get ready for boobs and milk.
>>
>>3024679
>>3030388
Humanized story complete! Here we go!
>>
>>3058767
>”Whoowee! Must be one heck of a party yer plannin’ for tonight, Pinkie!”
Applejack lifted the final chair, holding it over her head before walking to the table and setting it down at the last empty spot. Pinkie giggled.
>”I know! Thanks for helping me set up! I couldn’t have done it without you!”
Applejack smiled, and cleared her throat. Pinkie raised an eyebrow.
>”Ah it’s nothin’ Pinkie, just a little parched.”
Pinkie gasped.
>”No way! Me too! I’ll get us something to drink!”
Pinkie dashed to the snack table, already laden with food and drink. She poured two cups of fruit punch before handing one to Applejack, already finished her own cup on the way. Applejack tipped the whole cup in a single gulp, sighing in relief, while Pinkie made idle chatter.
>”-And so I told Gummy that he should start taking up-”
Applejack relaxed, used to the party girl’s loose mouth. She closed her eyes, blocking out the noise as she leaned against the wall, savoring the sweet taste of Pinkie Pie’s secret punch as it tickled her tastebuds on the way down her throat…
>”-And I mean, I even used great-great-Granny Pie’s secret punch recipe! It’s supposed to make things big enough to match the occasion, using old fashioned earth tribe magic! And I thought that this is one big party so we would need big-big… huh?
>>
>>3058784
Applejack barely responded, far too relaxed to-
>”WOAH NELLY!”
The farmer jolted into action, freeing her breasts from Pinkie Pie’s squeezing hands.
>”Hey! I wasn’t done!”
>”Pinkie Pie! Ya can’t just go around squeezin’ other girls apples! What’re ya thinkin’?
Pinkie crossed her arms, looking betrayed.
>”But they’re so bouncy and huge! When did you have work done? I never noticed!”
>”Whaddaya mean ‘huge’?! And ah ain't got no work done, they’re as big as they’ve… always… watermelons?”
Pinkie and Applejack stared wide eyed at Applejack’s swelling bust, gaping as it sloshed around with every movement. Applejack moaned, unbuttoning her now too-tight top to relieve the pressure and exposing her filled bra.
>”Holey cannoli, Applejack! Your bits are getting huge and milky! Normally everything just starts filling up with air! S-speaking of which, oooh…”
Pinkie’s hips began to widen as a faint hiss emanated from her core. A trio of bulges appeared under her t-shirt as her breasts and belly followed suit, slowly puffing up like a bundle of balloons. Applejack’s breasts continued to expand, her nipples visible as they leaked droplets of milk, rendering the material translucent. The farmer moaned, her massive tit’s once again feeling constrained against her bra as they swelled another inch. Unfortunately, it had no buttons, and at this point was most certainly stuck…
>>
>>3058801
>”Ahh, ahh, mmh… Pinkie… What did did you do…?”
Pinkie Pie danced around the room slowly as her figure continued to puff up, her the flimsy yoga pants that she insisted on wearing beginning to show through as her ass and thighs ballooned, each thigh a foot wide, and an rump like two balloons that squeaked and creaked,rubbing together as she moved. Her tummy peeked out from under her shirt, swelling larger and larger as her breasts bounced around.
>”I told you A-ah-ah-Applejack! It’s Great-Granny Pie’s secret punch! It makes things big to match the occasion!”
Applejack could only moan in response to Pinkie, as her bra reached her breaking point, her breasts leaking rich cream as she slumped to the floor. Oddly, the fall didn’t hurt as much as expected…
Suddenly Pinkie Pie squealed, crossing her legs with a loud squeak before falling on her butt, which she bounced on gently, a good foot off the ground. Her arms wormed their way around her fat belly, finding their target between the party girl’s thighs, which they stroked and rubbed in earnest.
>”W-wow! I’ve never gotten this big before! This is gonna be some party!”
>>
>>3058821
Applejack’s bra snapped cleanly in two as the rate of growth for the two redoubled, both girls gasping and moaning in pleasure. Thin jets of milk spurted from Applejack's tits as the pressure was released, before slowing to thin streams that leaked straight down. Layers of muscle and fat began to thicken her thighs and belly as well, her old short-shorts tearing down the center as she began to grow a figure like Pinkie Pie.
Meanwhile, the Pinkster herself could barely breathe as she tugged at her stretchy pants, desperate to free her full, balloony rump from it’s confines and growing pressure. She couldn’t even reach around her fat tummy, being the size of a extra large exercise ball. Suddenly, her fingernail caught a loop of loose thread, the one flaw causing the whole structure to tear away, shredding itself into nothing and leaving Pinkie Pie in nothing but her flimsy underwear.
Applejack continued to plump up, her belly and hips rounding out to half of Pinkie’s size, while her breasts became enormous, sloshing about as each one was nearly a two square feet large. Applejack squeezed her massive tits together, admiring them as they oozed through her fingers, heavy and pliable. She brought one huge, puffy nipple to her mouth, sucking earnestly as the smooth and creamy milk flowed so easily down her throat. She tugged and squeezed the other nipple as she sucked, shooting a thick jet of milk directly into Pinkie’s awaiting mouth, who slurped it up in earnest.
>>
>>3058849
Suddenly everything stopped.
The hissing coming from Pinkie’s humongous tummy, the sloshing from Applejacks tits, and the moaning and squealing of both Ponies all ceased. Shocked by the change of tone, both girls stood and began spouting apologies for letting themselves go in front of the other.
>”I-it just felt so good and-”
>”-I-I couldn’t help myself, I just had to-”
Then they noticed each other.
Applejack gaped. Pinkie Pie gaped.
Applejack was a enormous, with huge thighs and an ass at least four feet across. She had immense, full, milky breasts that sloshed and dripped thick, delicious fluid with every move, looking perfectly squeezable and heavy. Despite everything being huge and hefty, she felt… Stronger. Her big belly and massive thighs weren’t overly muscular or flabby, but a perfect mix of the two, perfectly plush and soft, but capable of lifting her bulk with little trouble.
Pinkie Pie was immense, boasting a rump and hips that formed a wall behind her, at least at least seven feet wide, and three feet behind her, squeaking and groaning as she swayed left to right in anxiousness. Her stomach was like an overinflated punch balloon, jiggling in every direction as she idly poked at it, her fingers sinking deep and causing a satisfying creak. Her breasts were far behind in terms of size when compared to the farm girls, but they were still larger than any old breasts, about the size of two large balloons and even fatter nipples than Applejack’s. Her whole body was light and puffy, capable of moving with the greatest of ease, albeit slowly as she would mostly be drifting around lazily.
>>
>>3058868
Pinkie Pie’s panties snapped, causing her to gasp and attempt to stroke her pussy, her arm failing to reach around her big, creaky belly as she shuddered and moaned, her whole body squeaking as she rubbed her thighs together instead.
>”A-Ah-Applejack! I-I’m so close-hah-hah-help…”
Applejack smiled, despite everything, slowly walking up to the dripping party girl, and whispering in her ear…
>”Don’t fret, sugarcube. It was a team effort from the get-go…”
Pinkie Pie squealed in pleasure as Applejack forced her thighs around Pinkie Pies hips, squeaking creaking as the farmers, well-toned muscle rubbed against her delicate, rubbery skin. The two began to hump each others thighs, the feeling of each other providing exactly what was missing in each of them. Pinkie’s swollen, air-filled pussy dribbled against AJ’s tough skin, the roughness and hardness beating against it perfectly, while Applejack’s puffy pussy was tickled perfectly by Pinkie’s smooth, pliable thighs. Pinkie and Applejack locked together, Pinkie Pie suckling on one of Applejack’s engorged nipples, while Applejack squeezed Pinkie Pie's rubbery skin wherever she could reach. Both girls climaxed, sweaty and red faced, squealing as juice dribbled down their thighs. Huffing and puffing, both girls smiled at each other.
>”Ya make a nice partner Pinkie, I can see mahself helpin’ ya set up parties more often!”
Pinkie Pie giggled, and opened her mouth to speak, but she caught herself, as if listening intently…
Footsteps. Pinkie grew a massive smirk
>”Sssh, do you hear that?! It's the other girls! And that means…”
Applejack’s breasts gurgled as they resumed swelling, while the hissing sound deep within Pinkie Pie made its return. Seems that this party just got a whole lot bigger...
>>
>>3058905
I prefer anthro to human, but meh, sex is sex and sex is sexy. Enjoy!
>>
File: 33140.png (222 KB, 852x1000) Image search: [Google]
33140.png
222 KB, 852x1000
>>3058784
>>3058801
>>3058821
>>3058849
>>3058868
>>3058905
All in one post.
Now, does anyone have any final ideas to throw out for the Sunburst story update, before I start writing it at ten?
>>
>>3059084
How about some swollen navels and being teased about how pressurized he is?
>>
>>3059186
Sunburst's daily life as a belchy farty blimp could be interesting. Just do your best.
>>
>>3059186
OR here.

Excellent m8.
>>
>>3059435 Nice, makes sense too. Will use during the new chapter when a horny mare(s) invade Sunburst's hospital suite.
>>3059549 Too much work, and it dosen't wrap everything up, as I'm trying to conclude it for good. I'll add an extra day in the hospital as a slice of life chapter though, just for you :) .

But lets not forget about my latest story! Whatcha think of it? Critique really helps me improve.
>>
>>3059708
Milky, rubbery, hissy, unf. The only problem is that the paragraphs are a bit dense. You might try splitting them into smaller sections.
>>
File: Sort of me, but not..gif (511 KB, 490x294) Image search: [Google]
Sort of me, but not..gif
511 KB, 490x294
>>3059811
Hehe, yeah. That one's a real kicker, 'cause if you get too horny while writing, you fantasize way too fast for your fingers, often resulting in a paragraph that's too short or too long.

Alright, I got my toast with honey, I got my document open, LETS WRITE!
(I sound like a fucking kindergarten teacher fuck my life.)
>>
>>3060077
Yeah. I try to take short breaks while writing to analyze what I've done. And edge myself a little.
>>
>>3060077
Keep in mind this is an update, everything is going to be reread and changed and explained new chapters and etc.
Point is, it's going to take a bit.
>>
>>3061651
It's okay, take your time rather than rushing things.
>>
>>3062229
Yup, that's why I'm cutting off for the night, right after I make markers on what could be revised and rewritten. Story has jumped from 2100 words to 2500 words, and that's just from making old stuff better! Goodnight everyone!

>picrelated is what I envision Pinkie to be dressed in in my last story, as well as her before and after breast size.
>>
>>3062324
Oh and I changed that stupid name "Miss Cylindrical" to something less cringily mathematical.
>>
Sneak preview of new scene that occurs directly after the door scene.
>mfw it's a shower scene.
Now i'm going to sleep. Honest engines.

>”Yeah! A shower! Maybe I’ll be able to think of something once I look and smell a little better. After all, the genius Archimaredes did most of his thinking in the bath!”
With renewed vigor, Sunburst trotted into the bathroom, locking the door firmly behind him, barring everything but nosy authors from entry. Setting his glasses on the bathroom counter and preparing a lovely downy pink towel for after, he opened the door to the, shower stall, slipping inside and turning his nice, fancy, preheated water to the perfect setting before-
>”O-oh goodness.”
>>
Morning bump
>>
File: Happiness.png (111 KB, 1016x668) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.png
111 KB, 1016x668
I'm happy.
>>
>>3066473
I just wanna thank you guys for being so nice to me, giving me the motivation to write for this board with your awesome ideas and politeness. Even if hate and fire slides right off me, I still appreciate it. Who knows? I might even set up a request page on Fimfiction.
>>
>>3066522
Nah, that'll be for if theres no thread running. I'll stick to you guys as long as the thread lives
>>
Hey, where'd everybody go?
>>
Spikefag, reporting in
>>
File: 1348427654098.jpg (97 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1348427654098.jpg
97 KB, 700x700
lets get this party going again!
>>
File: 1391999270156.png (298 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1391999270156.png
298 KB, 1200x900
>>3070493
to space
>>
File: 1353190883359.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1353190883359.gif
2 MB, 600x338
Will we ever get in-show inflation again?
>>
>>3071630
That's a big maybe
>>
Get us out of this dark pit of despair
>>
How do we feel about other parts of the pony inflating like their ears for example?
>>
>>3075251
Meh, is K
>>
File: 357963.png (337 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
357963.png
337 KB, 894x894
Sunburst Story Update is well underway! Expect it to be posted later tonight!
>>
>>3077383
WOO!
>>
>>3077383
Word count has jumped from 2500 to 3600 and I still haven't written the continuation chapter.
>>
>>3079838
Awesome. Take as much time as you need.
>>
File: 840227.jpg (169 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
840227.jpg
169 KB, 1280x905
>>3079838
The continuation will be another day though, I'm gettin' tired and I'm still not done the revisions.
>>
>>3079865
Alright. G'night hun
>>
File: 1163001.png (357 KB, 3000x1950) Image search: [Google]
1163001.png
357 KB, 3000x1950
Bedtime Bump
>>
File: tumblr_nyom93Xkdf1sprviuo1_1280.png (343 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyom93Xkdf1sprviuo1_1280.png
343 KB, 1250x1000
>>3084457

I miss Defenceless.
>>
File: tumblr_nyom93Xkdf1sprviuo2_1280.png (358 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyom93Xkdf1sprviuo2_1280.png
358 KB, 1250x1000
>>3084572

Also, continuation.
>>
>>
File: 965485.jpg (111 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
965485.jpg
111 KB, 1280x1024
Bump
>>
>>
File: Rarity hanging.png (4 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
Rarity hanging.png
4 MB, 5500x4000
New stuf
>>
File: tumblr_mcgaucsB851rj9420o2_1280.png (331 KB, 700x819) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcgaucsB851rj9420o2_1280.png
331 KB, 700x819
>>3084572
We all miss Defenceless.
>>
Bop it.
>>
Writeslut here.
I'm finished all the revising, and now writing the extension. Posting tonight for sure.
>>
>>3097425
I'll stay up for it.
>>
random pointless idea
A wealthy pony has a certain connection with the economy. When it's strong, s/he's fit and kipper. When it's weak, s/he can barely get out of bed. When inflation occurs...
>>
>>3099641
Writeslut here.
I'm taking a break for a few days after this one is done. 4800 words
>>
>>3099712
And almost done...
>>
File: Fitting.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Fitting.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Oh my god. I've concluded the story at 5100 words. I wrote a fetish story for a thread that deals with a niche fetish with specific characters. 5100 words. I did it on request. 5100 words. I didn't want pay. 5100 words...

Fuck it, I came at least four times while writing it. True Writeslut status achieved.
>relevant image
>>
>>3100204
You should post it on fimfiction to give it more exposure.
>>
>>3100204
All Suns are Gassy: Supernova Edition

Day 1
I’ve been asked by her exalted highness Princess Twilight Sparkle to test an unmarked, unlabeled and undocumented spell, A spell written by none other than the great mage Star Swirl the Bearded! What an outstanding honor! I picked up this handy little notepad earlier today and I will be documenting everything that happens after the spell is cast, how exciting!
~S.B.

Day 2
I’m testing the spell today! I can barely contain my excitement!

Odd, the spell has no form of targeting matrix. Probably uses that old and wonky “procedurally generated matrix” method. Whatever.
~S.B.

I tried the spell and I farted. Nothing else happened, so I’m going to bed. Dear Celestia, please let them leave this one out of the history books, I can already hear the colts laughing...
~S.B.

Day 3
The first thing I did this morning was belch. Not loudly, mind you, just loudly enough to be considered “healthy”. Unfortunately, I noticed myself in the mirror. Good gods, how long has it been since I’ve even looked at myself, let alone exercised? I seem to have developed some pudge as a result of my lifestyle. I should start eating right.
~S.B.

Why in Celestia’s good name did I write that down!? Ugh, I suppose I’ll keep this notebook as my personal journal now, seeing as I am treating it as one...
~S.B.

-Shopping List:
Noodles
Cookies
Bread
Eyeglass Polish
Mayonnaise
Renew Magazine Subscriptions

Definitely have to start eating right. I’m having some serious gas issues right now. Horrible stench.
~S.B.

Day 4
Something is wrong.
I awoke this morning to find that my stomach had ballooned out overnight. It’s unreal, the size of this thing, at least the size of a big pillow! This is no simple case of gas, it’s something more... Testing is required…
~S.B.
>>
>>3100223
Sunburst set down his pen and frowned at his belly, the big round bulge taunting him with its… its…roundness. He sighed, bringing hoof to face.
>” Why am I worried about testing? Why? I should be getting help at this point, and here I am, some near-useless unicorn with no medical degree trying to diagnose whatever is happening to himself!”
Sunburst lifted himself off of his chair, feeling his stomach gurgle and churn in protest to the movement, causing him to burp softly. He sauntered off towards the front door of his home, sliding into his robe as he walked. The Crystal Empire had some of the best doctors in the world, they would sort out the problem, surely!
His hoof hovered over the doorknob of the portal to the outside world, a bead of sweat falling from his brow…
Now Sunburst was a shy pony. Self conscious and always hesitant to appear before others. He felt the need to hide himself strengthen as his belly swelled, but he steeled himself with purpose.
>”OK, Sunburst. You are experiencing an unknown ailment that has caused your stomach to suffer severe bloating. You need medical attention, and the ponies out there will understand perfectly. They wouldn’t dare judge, it could have happened to any one of them.
Determination and courage rising, he lifted a hoof to the doorknob…
>”You are going to to the hospital.”
He turned the knob…
>”And no silly fear is going to keep you at bay!”
He took one confident step forward, opening the door just a crack and-
>*Frrrrmp.*

Testing is definitely required.
~S.B.
>>
>>3100234
Sunburst lay in his bed, leaning against his pillow, with a pad of paper in one hoof, and a quill in the other. From his perspective, the ballooning belly took up more than half of his view and only seemed to be slowly swelling larger, gurgling occasionally as if to taunt the orange unicorn.
With absolutely no idea of how to go about this, he opened his mouth to sigh...
>*Uuuurp…*
Starburst frowned, his cheeks puffing out in annoyance.
>”That is enough! I’ll just do it like the caveponies did! With poking and prodding!”
Tossing aside his stationery, he slowly raised his hoof, feeling the skin bounce up and down as he gently laid it on his belly. Sweat on his brow, he nervously pressed down...
>”Mmmpf…O-oh-urp”
The feeling was incredible, electric, the hoof sinking deep within the rubbery hide with a satisfying, drawn out squeak. Sunburst gasped, quickly lifting his hoof, as if someone was watching, judging him…
>”Unbelieveable. It feels just like... No, it feels better than… O-one more time…”
He brought his hoof down again, harder this time, feeling the skin stretch deeply, a puff of hot gas escaping from his backside in response. This time, he didn’t lift his hoof…
>>
>>3100261
>”M-more…!”
He began stroking his bubbly tummy like a big balloon, periodically coaxing out little bits of gas in the form of a low belch. Not quite satisfied, he brought his other hoof into the mix, adding to the pressure as he massaged his big orange gut, stirring up jolts of elastic pleasure as a deep blush grew on his face. Sunburst huffed and gasped in euphorics. The room was beginning to smell deeply of musky stallions and gas…
>”In-incredible…”
Sunburst’s cock slid out from its sheath as he rubbed every side and angle of his belly, his mind clouded with pounding waves of lust. Once at full length, it too joined in on prodding the gassy stomach, slapping against the underside as Sunburst bucked his hips on instinct, the sudden movement allowing some gas to be released from his rear in a quiet hiss. He pushed both hooves deep into his belly, causing him to gasp in shock of the sensation, precum dribbling down his throbbing shaft, flicking onto his gassy pudge as he rocked back and forth…
>”Sweet Celestia…”
Sunburst flipped himself over, sitting on his haunches and pinning his stallionhood between the bed and his gas-filled tummy. He gave it a hefty squeeze with both hooves, feeling it ooze around them, hot and slick with sweat and precum, gurgling and groaning as if it was encouraging him.
>”I-I, ah…”
He began to hump his bloated belly, feeling the hot air within stir and gurgle, escaping him as a noisy belch. His breath came in short, hot puffs as he pounded against it, everything smelling of sweat and gas. He climaxed, cumming a full load as he squeezed himself dry between his belly and bed by pushing down on his stomach, moaning and hiccuping as he finished off. He drunkenly flopped onto his back, basking in the afterglow and musk, cock still throbbing and twitching, coated in sweat and seed, slowly… drifting… off… to...
>>
>>3100273
>*DING-DONG!*
Sunburst’s eyes shot open, heart dropping into his stomach. Not the door, not now. He held his breath, blushing heavily. Maybe they would go away…
>*DING-DONG!*
Sunburst was now panicking
>”Oh no. Oh no! What am I gonna do? I can’t answer that! I’m all sweaty, my bed and stomach are covered in semen, it smells horrible in here and I’m still fully erect! Oh sweet Celestia, please let them just be a double-dinger…”
>*DING-DONG-DINGDINGALLINGALLINGALLINGALLINGDONG!*
>“Sunburst! I know you’re home! You never leave the place without leaving that silly little note on your door! It’s Flyswatter, I got a message for you!”
Buck.
>”I-I-i'm not home! Please don’t come in, Miss Swatter!
>”...I’m coming in Sunburst. We need to discuss this. It’s urgent. And how many times have I told you, only students call me that!
Sunburst gulped as he watched the doorknob turn, sweat trailing down his forehead. Desperate to hide himself, he bolted for the door, nearly tripping over his grumbling, cum-splattered belly.
Sunburst threw himself against the door, just as it opened. Unfortunately, he was now stuck between the door and the nearby shelf, getting squeezed quite uncomfortably every time his associate pushed…
>>
>>3100289
>”Mpf! Sunburst! What is the meaning of this? Let me in!”
The gray-green earth pony outside pushed hard against the door, squeezing Sunburst’s bouncy belly against the shelf, making a tiny squeak. Sunburst grunted. This was bad…
>”Oh um, hello um, Miss Swatter! Nice day we’re having, huh? Oof...”
Miss Flyswatter only pushed harder. Sunburst grit his teeth, gas was trying to escape due to all the squeezing, and this one was gonna come out the basement…
>”Missus! Please stop pushing!”
>”Let. Me. IN!”
Sunburst puffed out his cheeks and closed his eyes, a deep blush already growing on his face. It was too much. He couldn’t hold it in.
All I’ll say is that it was loud.
Miss Flyswatter stopped pushing.
>”Sunburst. What.”
The goldenrod unicorn’s whole head went a deeper crimson as he stammered out words that didn't quite form a sentence.
>”Ah-Ah-Ah, I-I-I Uh… You can’t come in! It stinks horribly in here! I've been having Ah-uh… Horrible gas attacks, yes!”
There was quiet for a brief time. Then she spoke.
>”I, um, understand. I won’t come in then. I still need to give my message though.”
Sunburst sighed, feeling like he could collapse into a pile of goo from the sheer relief.
>”The academy headmaster has moved your presentation from next Friday to tomorrow. He also says that he will be attending and that your attendance is mandatory if you want to keep your job as the Professor of Magical Theory. Good luck tomorrow Sunburst, and if it’s as bad as you say, open a window!”
Sunburst collapsed into a hopeless pile of goo.
>>
>>3100302
I’m going to die of sheer embarrassment tomorrow. If I can’t find a cure tonight, I’m either going to lose my job, then become a laughingstock, or I’m going to become a laughingstock and then lose my job. What to do, what to do? On a side note, the currently discovered effects of my ailment are as follows: Incredible gas buildup and sensitivity. Oh goodness the sensitivity...
~S.B.

None of my spells are working.
~S.B.

Sunburst sat on his sofa, idly watching his stomach rumble and glorp as it shifted. He sighed, It was probably just as upset as he was, what with his certain doom looming just over the horizon.
>”Mope mope mope, sweet Celestia i’m pathetic. My students seem to hold me in high regard, as do my boss and fellow teachers, but that’s bound to change tomorrow…”
>*Blorp.*
Sunburst shot his pudge a nasty look.
>”Whadda you want now?”
>*Glurp.*
Another hot puff escaped Sunburst. He rolled his eyes, lazily trying to waft away the scent.
>”Yeah, I thought so. Ah, now I remember.”
Using his magic, Sunburst levitated one of the high windows open. The kind used only for ventilation. These were the only windows he used anyway, what with his shyness, but it was a little better at least.
>”Ah fresh air. Too bad I still smell like fresh bukkake. Maybe I should have a shower…”
>>
>>3100311
>”Yeah! A shower! Maybe I’ll be able to think of something once I look and smell a little better. After all, the great genius Archimaredies did most of his thinking in the bath!”
With renewed vigor, Sunburst trotted into the bathroom, locking the door firmly behind him, barring everything but nosy authors from entry . Setting his glasses on the bathroom counter and preparing a lovely downy pink towel for after, he opened the door to the, shower stall, slipping inside and turning his nice, fancy, preheated water to the perfect setting before-
>”O-oh goodness.”
Every bead of water that pattered against his bloated gut felt like a tiny poke, tickling his sensitive skin and making a beautiful sound. Sunburst moaned in arousal and disbelief at the sheer force of the sensation. It was overpowering, just as strong as before, but much faster and it was all over him. He was already unsheathed again, dripping as he was stimulated from simply standing there…
Did I say standing there? I meant to say laying on his back stroking his cock and moaning like a mare in heat.
Sunburst panted, belching occasionally as he clopped. He would leave his sensitive belly to the water, but little Sunny needed attention…
He gave his cock a slow, long stroke, cum beading at the tip as he was socked with waves of pleasure, already rock hard and about to climax. Sunburst kept at it
Just as quickly as he had gotten hard, he came. Bucking his hips in euphoria as thin ropes of seed shot from the wheezing orange stallion, coating the walls of the shower, and washed away by the rushing water.
Sunburst breathed deeply, the elastic pleasure dimming like a dying lightbulb as the orgasm faded…
>”Ah… Hah… I-I can’t even have a proper flippin’ shower?!”
Sunburst tried to stand, failing horribly as his traitorous tummy and the slippery porcelain floor formed a dastardly duo that stopped him in his tracks. He sighed, letting out a small belch.
>*Glurp.*
>”No, really?”
>>
>>3100325
One teleport and toweling later, Sunburst was back in his sofa, snacking on a bowl of salted snacks, hooves covered in flavored dusting as he munched.
Still moping. No ideas. Might as well be jacking off again.
He threw his dirty hooves in the air in exasperation, yelling at nopony in particular as his fat belly jiggled in response.
>”GAAAH! It’s not like I can just block everypony out! I’ll have to show my face someday!
His belly rumbled, another hot puff escaping his backside. He clenched his cheeks in annoyance, wishing that he could just trap it in…
Sunburst’s hoof met face as he realized that would be a simple matter.
>”Of course! I still have THAT! I haven’t even used it yet! It would certainly stop flatulence for a good while, perhaps even long enough to do my presentation!
He began to tremble and blush, wondering if he should even bother…
>”Ooh Celestia, did I really just think aloud about going to teach with a plug up my ass?!"
His sore belly gave a slight burble , tiny bubbles seemingly forming and popping inside him as he swelled another inch, the skin becoming even more sensitive as it stretched out further. Sunburst moaned as he gave his tender tummy a gentle rub to soothe it, careful not to stimulate himself too much.
>”A-although at this point, It seems I have no choice…”
>>
>>3100336
Sunburst stared at the little black plug. I say little in comparison to Sunburst himself, as it was actually quite sizable compared to most models. Sunburst blushed heavily at the implications of it.
>”W-why is it so big!? Why do I even have one?!”
Lets just say that Sunburst went through a particular “phase” a few years ago. It only lasted a day, so nopony really remembered it…
>”H-how do I even use it?! Do I just slide it in? Will it even fit? Oh sweet Celestia, i’m going to have to wing it, won’t I?”
Shutting his eyes and puffing out his red cheeks, he levitated the plug up to his chunky bottom, feeling it nudge and tease his hole, which hissed a little gas in response. Forcing himself to proceed in the name of science, he clenched his teeth…
And gave his magic a shove.
>”AhahaaAAAAAAH!”
The plug popped inside, fitting him snugly and making him feel full, blocking all gas for certain. It sure stung though…
>”Owowowowowowow, bad idea! BAD IDEA!…”
>>
>>3100348
Once the pain had disappeared and the lube had been located, he removed the black rubber plug, a feeling of emptiness making itself known as a cloud of warm air escaped him. Sunburst sighed in relief, adding a tick to the checklist of his master plan.
>”Now lets see here…”
He still needed to prepare a specialized illusion for his cloak to hide his massive tummy, and calibrate his magical vocoder so he could avoid burping audibly during the presentation. He yawned.
>”Mmph, those two are an easy thing. It’s late and I’m sleepy, I’ll do it early tomorrow morning instead…”
Sunburst sauntered to his room, setting his glasses on the bedside endtable and lying on his back, pulling the covers over himself and drifting off to…
>”Extra early. I’m going to need another shower…”
Goddamnit Sunburst, you smelly fuckboy.
Sunburst hefted himself up, leaning against the headboard. Without much flair, he once again began to caress his bloated stomach, feeling the intense pleasure grow with every squeaky rub. He only just noticed how this case of gas was vastly different from everyday gas, as rather than it being hot and uncomfortable, it was warm and pleasant, and very bouncy too. He allowed himself to chuckle at the love/hate relationship he had with his big orange airbag. At least his alone time would be interesting from now on…
>>
>>3100373
Day 5
Today’s the day! I can do this. My plan works perfectly, and I didn't swell up too much more last night. I am ready!
~S.B.

>”I’m late!”
Sunburst shouted with a slightly tinny voice, awkwardly galloping down the path to the academy. After almost slamming into the front door and dropping his presentation papers (Which he hadn’t practiced yet) he finally arrived backstage just in the knack of time, only a little winded from all the running.
>”Ah, Sunburst! You made it!”
>”Hah, hah, h-hello Miss Swatter…”
>”Call me Flyswatter, please. Now, your presentation is to begin in one minute and Headmaster Conduit is already in the auditorium. I see you have your papers, so knock ‘em dead out there!”
>”Can I at least get a glass of water?”
>”Nope!”
The awfully pushy mare gave Sunburst a shove, forcing him onstage and thankfully not disturbing his disguised belly. He blushed slightly, feeling the eyes of everypony who ever looked up to locked onto him as he caught his balance.
Sunburst took a deep breath. Showtime…
>>
>>3100392
>”-as being the new basis and fundamental structure for all standard unicorn magic, allowing for a stable, renewable and simple form of spellcasting.”
Sunburst concluded his presentation on a high note, his spirits soaring as the audience cheered and hooted his name. He felt like he could fly, crying tears of joy and even forgetting about his gas problem as he gave a low bow…
>*Squeeeeeeeeeek…*
Sunburst’s sensitive belly scraped against the smooth floor, causing him to moan loudly, the audience slipped into murmuring confusion at the odd noises. The unicorns swayed, both in weakness and anxiousness.
>”Ah-ah-Ahem, uh, It’s about time I was off…”
Sunburst’s tummy seemed to disagree. Loudly.
>*GLURRRRRRRGGGGLLLEEEEE*
Everything went quiet in the auditorium, mouths agape as they stared at the front and center unicorn with wobbling legs and a deep red blush, stunned at the deafening glutteral sound. Sunburst stammered, trying to excuse the strange behavior, but he soon found it impossible…
>”I, uh, I, ah-ah-ahhhhh…”
>*GRUMBBBBLE*
>”Oh dear…”
Sunbursts swelling belly had finally begun to touch the floor, pushing his legs apart as it began growing faster and faster, squeaking and gurgling as it bloated rapidly in every direction and disturbing every spell that hid his embarrassing condition...
>”I-I-I-I-BUUURRRP!”
Sunburst’s cheeks grew hot and red as he felt his belly lift him off the ground, belching and moaning as he filled up full of gas, the silencing spell now completely dissipated. Some of the audience members were giggling at all the seemingly levitating and very gassy unicorn , but they quickly stopped after what they witnessed next…
The illusion slowly began to fade, causing Sunburst’s tummy to appear to be inflating quickly, stopping once it was at it’s actual size, snapping out of Sunburst’s robe…
>>
>>3100405
>*GLOOOOOORGLE*
Sunburst let out a mighty belch, gasping and moaning as the rising pressure knocked his senses around, at least a foot off the ground, and gas still-building up. He felt his cock extend once again, leaking little droplets of cum down his fat stomach. Sunburst bounced against himself in a lusty haze, wiggling his body to cause the rest of him to jiggle as he groped his massive stomach, sinking his hooves deep into his squeaky, rubbery belly. He had lost all care and social graces, his massive sweaty body begininng to stink up the entire auditorium as he pleasured himself, filling it with a heavy musky odor that sent the heart of certain group of mares aflutter.
The audience held their breaths as Sunburst began to hump himself. He was about to climax, and his body wanted to do it the natural way, his fat cock and plump, full sack slapping heartily against his tummy as he bucked his hips. Headmaster Conduit had had enough of this, and trotted up to the orange unicorn, an angry fire in his eyes...
>“Mr. Sunburst! What is the meaning of this mindless debauchery?! Cease this disgusting behavior at once!”
And so Sunburst stopped.
Once he was done of course.
Thick, gooey globs of cum shot out of the squealing unicorn, spattering against the floor with such force that it exploded in a shower, flinging drops of seed onto Headmaster Conduit’s expensive suit as he quivered in rage…
>”SUUUUUUNNBBUUUURRRRSTTT!!!”
Acting on instincts of self preservation, Sunburst’s horn lit up, teleporting him home right before his boss could stab his horn into his flimsy hide
Sunburst left the auditorium full of blushing mares and (mostly) disgusted stallions, the only evidence he was ever there being a few scraps of his shredded robes, a large splattering of cum on the stage, a dense, sensual musk and an angrily thrashing Headmaster.
Slowly, one of the more heavily blushing mares turned to her friend.
>”He’s sooo cute!”
>”I know, right!?”
>>
>>3100409
Sunburst landed on his belly in the middle of his room, the impact granting him another orgasm as he jiggled and bounced on his humungous gut, splurting cum down his belly and onto the floor. He grunted and burped, feeling full and tired. Without much more hesitation, he fell asleep.

Day 6
I can never show my fat face in public again. They’ll laugh at me, call me a pervert. I need to deflate myself, so that I can develop a cure for this idiotic illness.
~S.B.
Took out the plug. Gas came out, but I didn’t get any smaller . It’s stuck inside me somehow...
~S.B.

Day 7
Humped myself silly today. Read a few comic books I had laying around while eating some cookies, then I moped about being a laughingstock. That’s about it.
~S.B.

Day 8
I’m getting pretty big. By my calculations, I’m 4 feet off the ground, and 6 feet in diameter. I’m very bouncy, but it’s getting hard to move my extremities...
~S.B.

Day 9
I’m glad I followed Missus Flyswatters advice and opened a window, otherwise I’m sure I would’ve gassed myself to death. Nothing else to say here.
~S.B.

Day 10
I’m so huge… I can’t move my hooves, they’re sunken into my body. Feels so good… So full…
~S.B.
>>
>>3100418
Sunburst’s spherical body gave a low, drawn out creak as it slowly swelled beyond reasonable sizes, another hot puff escaping from his balloony rear end, adding to the already overpowing amounts that saturated the cum and sweat stained room. Sunburst gasped, beyond rational thought as rouge magical energy caressed and squeezed every inch of his bloated body. He burped, managing to croak out a few words to himself, perspiration dripping from his forehead.
>”Oooh, why did I have to invent self-sustaining spells for the simple reason of wanting to be groped? T-that’s going in the history books for sure…
Sunburst gasped, tongue lolling out of his mouth, drooling in response to his latest orgasm.
>”Hah… Hah… Ha-UUUUURRRRRAAAAP!”
Sunburst closed his eyes and shuddered. Not even a belch that loud made the pressure decrease even slightly.
>”Mmmpf, sooo fulll… gonna pooooop…”
His tremendous belly gurgled heavily as he suffered another sensual gas attack. Thankfully, these bouts of belching and farting only happened periodically, but they hit like a dump truck every time. Suddenly, Sunburst’s eyes widened as he experienced a new, bulgy sensation.
>”O-Oh m-my gooosh…”
The devilish, autonomous magic shoved the disregarded buttplug straight into Sunburst’s belly button. He felt it penetrate deep, causing a cool, tickling wave to spread throughout his immenseness. His cock weakly dribbled a few final blobs of spunk, obviously empty from the past two hours of pure, sinful pleasure. His body gave an ominous groan...
>”A-at least nopony c-can see me like this…”
>>
>>3100427
>*CRASH!*
>”Crystal Empire Emergency Response Team! Princess Cadence has ordered us to secure your good health after you failed to appear healthy for an extended period of time after appearing in public while experiencing unknown symptoms!”
The stallion next to the screaming pony gave his colleague an odd look.
>”Bob, why are you screaming like a policepony at a balloon?
>”Well, A: I wish I was a cop, and B: that’s our target.”
Sunburst shut his eyes in quiet embarrassment...
>>
>>3100435
Day 11

Nurse Joyous sighed, lowering her clipboard and adjusting the ADS (Assisted Deflation System) to the proper settings. She couldn’t believe that she got dropped with HIM, just because she was the only pegasus nurse on call. She still couldn’t believe it herself, that the enormous orange blob that filled the house used to look like a pony…
Unfortunately, it reeked like a pony that hadn’t bathed in a long time. The whole room smelled of dried semen and flatulence.
>”Ugh, at least my shift is nearly over…”
It was nurse Joyous’s job to keep Sunburst fed, entertained and as clean as possible while at the same time keeping the ADS calibrated correctly. Quite a stressful setup, as she also had to deal with Sunburst’s… “Attacks”.
>”I had better be getting paid compensation for this…”
Picking up the digestive meal, she flew 10 feet straight up, coming to the bloated unicorn’s face. He was a meek little guy, with his cheeks constantly puffed out and a blush on his face. At least he was cute…
Nurse Joyous shook her head, scooping a spoonful of mush and presenting it to Sunburst’s face.
>”Yeah yeah, ya big round doofus, eat your food. He gently ate it up, occasionally stopping to lightly belch or moan. Right as the bowl was emptied, a light groan emanated from the gassy pony’s stomach, followed by a gurgle and a rumble.
Joyous sighed, she knew what was coming. Now if only she could decide on whether to cover her ears or her nose…
>*Ffffrrrmp.*
Joyous groaned, now she would have to adjust the ADS again…
>”Alright, big guy. I gotta go fix something again. I’ll be right back to read you a story.”
She flew down, landing in front of the console and…
>”Hey! Who are you!?”
>>
>>3100450
The new pegasus jumped, a blush forming on her face as her attention was torn from the big orange blimp by the irate nurse.
>”Ah, um, uh… I’m your replacement!”
The nurse breathed a sigh of relief, pulling the nurse's cap off her head and slamming it on the mystery pegasus’s head.
>”Perfect! You have fun!.......Sucker!”
The pegasus grew a massive smile as the nurse bolted out.
>”Oh I will…”
She inhaled deeply, smelling the familiar musk and stench of her crush, the huge gas filled balloon being her ultimate fantasy come to life…
>”Seeing you like this, Sunburst, It makes me wanna be a missus…
>>
>>3100459
Flyswatter gave the balloon a from the ground, mushing her face in the musky, sweaty fur of the stallion she loved. But she wanted to do more than just hug the big balloon, no…
She was going to love it. Physically.
In a flash, she bolted to where she expected her crush’s stallionhood to be, right below his billowing flanks.
>”It’s perfect…”
I’m currently unsure of what made it perfect. It seemed pretty standard to me…
Flayswatter flapped her wings decisively, angling herself perfectly before sliding onto his fat cock…
Sunburst and Flyswatter screamed in pleasure, the agitation causing an influx of gas within the stallion’s bubbly tummy. Flyswatter fucked Sunburst over and over, using her wings to pump up and down on the engorged stallionhood, delighting in the loud gurgling and hissing that emanated deep within Sunburst. The ADS was beginning to spit out a few error messages in response to the rising pressure, a gauge on the side entering the ‘caution’ zone…
>”OOOOH GOODNESS! N-n-nurse Joyous! Is that you!?”
Sunburst had never felt so stuffed in his entire life, letting loose deafening belches and backdrafts as he was assaulted by his unknown lover, bubbles stirring up within him like a can of soda…
>*Creeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak…*
The ADS was beginning to shudder and spark, malfunctioning as the improper settings and overpowering pressure gradually broke it down from the inside, pushing the meter into the ‘danger’ zone…
>>
>>3100470
Sunburst’s head slid into his billowing body, completely swallowed up as he filled the room to the max. Flyswatter felt herself be crushed against the walls as she fucked him, only exciting her further as she was forced to breathe the stallions stench. The walls began to crack under the incredible, rising pressure.
The walls broke down as Sunburst suddenly lurched, the action granting the two ponies a godly orgasm. Flyswatter gasped, her wings locking up as she was filled to the brim with the gassy stallions seed.
Full, heavy and unable to fly, Flyswatter slid off Sunburst’s stallionhood, falling to the ground where she bounced happily on her belly like a half-filled waterballoon.
>”I-I-Ihncredible… Hah, haa… Whatta you think, Sun-
>*CRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!*
>”-Burst?”
Sunburst’s strained hide let out the mother of all creaks, drum tight, as gas was still accumulating…
>”No! I-I love you Sunburst! Don’t go!”
Sirens were wailing as the citizens of the Crystal Empire panicked at the sight of the literal gas-bomb that filled a whole district. Tears streamed from Flyswatters eyes as she found her cum-laden belly too heavy to move fast enough to save her crush.
It was over. The smoking and whirring ADS’s meter rose to the red zone, aptly named “Byebye”.
>”SUN-”
>*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*
>>
>>3100489
Sunburst gasped, sitting bolt upright in bed, tears streaming from his eyes. With a wail, he dashed to his desk, grabbing every spell he had ever gotten from Twilight and tossing them into the fireplace posthaste. Returning to his desk, he took hold of his journal and made an entry…

Day 1
I’ve been asked by her exalted highness Princess Twilight Sparkle to test an unmarked, unlabeled and undocumented spell, A spell written by none other than the great mage Star Swirl the Bearded! What an outstanding honor! I picked up this handy little notepad earlier today and I will be documenting everything that happens after the spell is cast, how exciting!
~S.B.

Day 2
Fuck it.
~S.B.

THE END!
>>
>>3100510
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNND WERE DONE!
I feel weird now. It's probably hunger. Imma make a PB&J.
>>
>>3100537
>It's probably hunger
Careful. You never know.
>>
>>3100576
Oh, you cheeky butt!
>>
Whoops, In section
>>3100450
there's a greentext that contains part of what should have been on the next paragraph. I'll fix that up before I save it to my pastebin.
>>
>>3100537
That was pretty fuckin unf m8. you're the writefriend this thread needs.
>>
>>
Hehe, thank you all.
I'm just worried that If I post this to FimFiction, I'll garner too much attention, and people will expect me to write longer and longer requests.
>>
>>3102725
Should I though? Upload it to Fimfiction, I mean...

I mean, it's long and good enough, and the fetish community that it caters to could use some love, plus, I'm not easily shaken by downvotes and mean comments...
>>
>>3102792
Well it is up to you. You can possibly make quite a fetishy reputation on there,
>>
>>3102725
You don't have to worry about that. Megapone's requests still average 500-1000 words despite his epic fetish tales.
>>
>>3104271
There's lots of love for fetish writers over there. It's fucking beautiful. Just be prepared for lots of messages from people begging to RP.
>>
>>3104271
>>3104380
>>3104392
Alright then! I'll post it to my account there as soon as I can get home.
>>
File: 961121.jpg (63 KB, 1280x885) Image search: [Google]
961121.jpg
63 KB, 1280x885
>>3105310
Writeslut here.
Going to be horribly busy over the weekend. Wont be taking requests or posting to FimFiction for a while.
>>
>>3107995
That's okay m8. We'll hold down the fort for you.
>>
>>
Needs more creaky bloating pones
>>
from /mlp/

>rarity spikes pear drink
>speary drinks and gets on stage in usual dress
>after a while on stage, spearmint notices his butt expand
>he thinks its nothing, until he feels all heavy and bloated with liquids
>he still dances, but it gets harder and harder while his hooves get sucked into his body
>suddenly he's immobile
>a bunch of other ponies on stage roll him around and show off his stretched panties to the audience
>they get him back up upright, but then it's clear that speary is slowly shrinking to pear size
>once he's pear size, another trap colt walks on stage and carries speary out in his panties
>backstage, Rarity juices him a bit until he has a bigish but still mobile pear figure
>he's still swelling though as Rara informs him that he will pop if he doesn't get juiced often
>speary hopes it will be undone soon, but in the mean time, he has to entertain as a small pear colt
>>
File: 1462049696513.gif (2 MB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
1462049696513.gif
2 MB, 300x262
>>3114689

I need more.
>>
Let's discuss about our preferred shapes for inflation, like curvy, orbicular, pear, and so on.

My favorite is when most of the body inflates and stands out like having inflated limbs, bloated ass cheeks, sunken hooves, puffy cheeks.

My least is orbicular. I don't know... just the pure sphere look, especially when the breasts are somehow adsorbed into the body, just turns me off quite a bit.. it just lacks more interesting features.
>>
>>3120702
Writelsut here.
I prefer huge rumps and hips, and stuff like your image fits into that. Completely spherical is only interesting when it's planetary sized
>>
>>3120824
I suppose completely spherical is interesting at planetary sizes but not too great, in my opinion.

But a planetary sized blimp pone does sound pretty good. especially with a massive ass that you could fuck.
>>
File: 1127083.png (608 KB, 1500x1800) Image search: [Google]
1127083.png
608 KB, 1500x1800
>>3120702
I'm more or less in the same boat in tha I tend to favor rather proportional inflation, where the substance fills out pretty much every place where fat normally deposits (stomach, thighs, rump, upper limbs, neck and cheeks, etc.), giving the character a pudgy look even when they're being filled with air. Of course I have a general bias for the belly being the primary focus and just seeping into other places from the sheer quantity of the substance they're being filled with, but with a few exceptions I like when a character starts getting big all over. Cum inflation is one of the instances where I like it all just going to the midsection, for instance.

And of course, a large portion of it relies on the artist's style. Some people do belly-only or more spherical inflation well because they know how to give a sense of gravity and proportion to it, adding little details like puffy cheeks or sinking limbs that add to the sense that they're not perfect balloons. That being said, I tend to like spherical inflation the least simply because it's the kind that most people associate the inflation fetish with due to bad deviantARTists overly reliant on the circle tool.

But if I like the artist's style enough or at least can enjoy the scenario behind it, even perfect roundness isn't so bad.
>>
File: 1123078.png (32 KB, 1000x887) Image search: [Google]
1123078.png
32 KB, 1000x887
>>3123558
And for a size-all-over example (or at least with a heavier substance). Squishy parts pressing into each other, rump and lower belly settling and splaying on the ground, all that good stuff.
>>
>>3123558
>That being said, I tend to like spherical inflation the least simply because it's the kind that most people associate the inflation fetish with due to bad deviantARTists overly reliant on the circle tool.

I had forgotten about those artists. Using the circle tool just to shit out low quality inflation art just for the sake of making it.
>>
bump
>>
>>
Nightly bump
>>
File: 1095498.jpg (1020 KB, 1960x1672) Image search: [Google]
1095498.jpg
1020 KB, 1960x1672
Writeslut here.
The next story I'm going to write will be on the image in >>3121145 / picrelated
Going to be a humorously smexual story about how Derpy blows up ( I'll tell how in the story), and a recently fired Rainbow Dash tries to prove that she can do her job (despite being colorblind and shortsighted, which was the reason she was fired in the first place) by bursting the biggest cloud she can find, singlehooved.

Said "cloud" happens to end up being Derpy herself. Lots of sexy smacking and "unfortunate" events.

On a side note, I'm taking requests again, so don't forget to check out my updated rules list at http://pastebin.com/jgXYY51y

See ya!
>>
>>3141115
Sounds explosive. It already sounds like it is going to be a long one.
I will say that I am about to post a story here soon (After like weeks of procrastination and gaming.) I was going to do a smutty derpyloon story later on but looks like you already doing that first :y
>>
>>3141836
Decently length. I'm thinking at least 2500 words.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.