[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /trash/ I normally do this on /b/ but /trash/ seems a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: dragon dildos_oh boy.jpg (18 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
dragon dildos_oh boy.jpg
18 KB, 290x174
Hello /trash/

I normally do this on /b/ but /trash/ seems a bit more tamed.

How are you?

Need someone to talk to?

Come here if you feel like crap. Sometimes, all you need is a friend to help you out and feel good.

This is a best friend thread. Lets see how long we can make it last. Talk about whatever you want and any one and every can give what advice they can. I'll do the best I can to reply to you too.

Here's my problem:
I'm on OKC, been for months, a caramel girl messaged me, ah... 5/10 fuckable, vanilla as fuck, wont do anal, wont let me rim her, wont let me try any hot fetishes with her. It's been almost 5 years since I've had pussy or ass, should I just go with it and fuck her [RIGHT IN THE PUSSY] anyways? I want to but at the same time, we both are hopeless romantics and I'm thinking "If I fuck this girl what if I fall for her?" But then I realize she's hardly anything like me. Her latest console is a fucking Gamecube. She knows nothing about anything I like like DC comics, Nintendo, Marvel, TCGs... Nerdy shit. Shuddup, I'm 24 and I'm a nerd and I love my lifestyle... I feel like she is the xDDD OMG SELFIE retard cause she keeps sending me pics (No don't ask) of herself.

NOW there's this Swedish I've been talking to close to a month now and we like everything together, the only thing is she has social anxiety. She love anal, rimming, comic books, she's hawt as fuck, should I wait out for her when I get my inheritance and travel to Sweden and fuck her?

Caramel girl is an hour away. Vanilla sex vs Best god damn girl ever... Should I take what I can get?
>>
The Swedish girl seems like she'd be better in the long run if you have the patience to get there. I'd say go with the Swed, man.

As for me, I feel like there's no point in talking about why I feel like crap since there isn't anything I can do about it, but I'm here to listen if anyone else needs to get things off their chest.
>>
>>2956914
It sounds like the swede will be much better for you in the long term, but you've only been talking for a month, chill out.

You don't sound too enthused with the brown lady, just ask her to be fuck buds for a bit or something, if you're into that. If not, keep serenading your Freja.

Also totally with >>2957422, I'm a total weenie who refuses to fix their problems but I'm down to offer advice or just be a good pair of ears.
>>
>>2957422
>>2957720
when you've not really dated in 5 years, jumping into a relationship is all I can think about. I hate being lonely.
>>
first-responder anon checking in again
>>2957774
I get that you're eager and everything (who wouldn't be), but I seriously think that if you just take your time and get with the Swede I think you'll be a lot happier, bro
>>
>>2957422
As for me, I feel like there's no point in talking about why I feel like crap since there isn't anything I can do about it

Hey, anonbro. Gonna follow the spirit of the thread and offer some totally unsolicited advice, along with a complementary shoulder and ear to make use of.

From one who has, quite literally, had to bury his friends before, and who has had some...really bad things happen on more than a few occasions, I can say that sometimes, just talking about things can help. Hell, even if all it ends up being is just bitching about how unfair it all is, getting a chance to vent can be pretty cathartic.

Not saying you have to if you don't feel up to it, but if you decide you do, well, there's at least one douchebag here who's willing to hear you bitch and not judge you for it. Just letting you know.

Same goes for you, >>2957720. Self-titled weenie or not, you got a willing ear if you want it. Metaphorically, at least - more like, 'willing set of eyes for reading about it', but that doesn't flow as well.

Eh, whatever. You know what I mean. Offer stands.
>>
>>2958649
Just found out that I will soon be getting my inherretance. If I'm lucky, I might be able to use some. gotta find out what loopholes there are in the will cause no one is allowed to touch it till their 27... I don't get this either but at least I can use it only if I buy a house of my own or with my mom I think. Which I guess is ok? I don't know how this will work. That means 3 more years. So if I can figure something out, maybe I can goto sweden asap.
>>
>>2959448
first-responder here. you sound like you've had it pretty bad, man. I hope things start looking up for you in the future. thanks for being here for people.
like I said before, there's nothing I can really do in my situation and I don't expect to get any real help, but since you offered I figured the least I could do was tell you what's going down in Flavortown.
basically, there's a girl online that I'm into and she's said before that she's into me too. she said she didn't want to get into a relationship though because she's into like, 5 other people too. I get to visit her every day and it's nice because we still talk and stuff, but I also have to watch her suck up to a bunch of other people so it makes me feel like supershit. I'd feel like a jealous shitsack if I told her it made me feel that way, and I don't know what else to do. not much of a big deal but it makes me feel like going to bed and not waking up again. end of story, really.
>>
>>2959900
Jealousy's always a huge bitch honestly, especially when it comes to crushes. Though I always recommend keeping a bit of hope on the mind that maybe god might throw you a bone one day and give you want you want even if it seems nearly fucking impossible. Some people honestly do manage to be slightly happier with just a little ounce of hope on the mind.

Myself I've been in a shitty situation where a girl I liked was into a lot of other people since she was a massive lesbian. Me and her were friends with benefits since we were really close friends, but hearing her always talk about her crushes after we had sex was honestly always disheartening and just contributed to my low key self hatred for being a guy. She's probably one of the main reasons at this point why I wish I could be a cute girl.
I haven't talked to her in a year now that she's a massive shut in who doesn't talk to anyone, but to this day I'm still jealous of every girl she had a crush on and wonder how I could be more like her crushes.
>>
>>2960262
well, most of the time I try to hope that one day she'll come through and make me feel like all the shit I put up with is worth it. as for your situation, it definitely is disheartening to hear crushes talk about all their crushes that aren't you. I personally think that you should reach out to her and try to reconnect or something, if that's what you want to do. if it makes you feel any better, I think you're great exactly how you are and I wouldn't have you any other way. my mom told me something one night after she and Dad had a fight that's stuck with me for a long time. she said 'give everyone your best, and if your best isn't good enough, fuck them'. I thought maybe sharing that with you would help you out a little bit. if things don't work out, there's always someone else just waiting to meet you.
>>
File: why-the-long-face.jpg (59 KB, 396x436) Image search: [Google]
why-the-long-face.jpg
59 KB, 396x436
I could really use some help here, /trash/.

Back in february I met a furry who lives 3 hours away. He introduced me to another who's a short train ride away. I've been talking to both of them pretty much every day since. Now, it just so happens we all prefer the company of males (I promise this is actually relevant to the story).

So I started meeting the guy who lives close by (we'll call him Jim), and it ended up getting kinda serious. We were both pretty inexperienced but did a lot together. The guy who lives 3 hours away, we'll call Steve, really wanted to meet us so he invited us both to a fur con, which happened at the beginning of May. We were all good if weird buddies (we even planned to do some 3-way stuff).

So about 3 months pass, and about a week before the con Jim suddenly tells me how much he hates Steve and how he doesn't want to meet him at all. Apparently Steve did something Jim really didn't like. But Steve didn't know this, and I want to minimize any drama, so I play along. So the con comes around and I spend time with Steve, to keep him away from Jim. But it turns out Steve is a massive sperg IRL and halfway through the con he ditches me. I start texting him, asking why he did that, and he says he "just needs to be alone" and he'd text me when he was ready to meet again. (He never did.) So I start texting Jim asking if we can get together, but he's with his friends and it seems he doesn't want to even introduce me to them. I start asking why, and he dodges the question and recommends I go around and meeting people.

(cont)
>>
>>2960971
So once the con is over I go home, ready to fucking tear both their heads off, but I don't. Instead I end up gossiping about what the other did to me. So, Steve was a little mad, but Jim got fucking furious and berated Steve in a private chat on my behalf. Steve apologized to me, but Jim never really figured out that he had wronged me, even though I kept pointing out that he acted pretty shitty too. Now it's half a month later and I'd feel awkward getting mad at Jim at this point.

Oh, and today I got a little surprise. Jim has a boyfriend now. He met this person way back at the con, and didn't let me know. So I guess that explains why he didn't want to get together, but also means all the stuff we did meant nothing.

Basically two "friends" who were great for 3 months acted like cunts at the con, and now one probably thinks he's my savior or some shit without realizing that he also did some fucked up stuff.

How am I supposed to even react to all this? What am I supposed to say to either of them? Am I in the wrong here? Are they?

tl;dr: never meet furries in real life.
>>
>>2961001
I don't know, man. I read your tl;dr, but I'd have to disagree with you. Some of my best friends took an interest in Furies and I curiously followed suit. Sure, they've got their quirks, but overall they're just average Joes with an interest in humanoid animals. Never met a suiter, nor do I ever hope to.

Cons will always either make you feel excellent about yourself, knowing that no matter how big of a fan you are, there's always someone with an unhealthy obsession with the same thing, or worse, knowing that you or someone you know is that nadir. You should know this from all the bronycon shit on YouTube.

And after reading your tale, I can certainly relate. I've always been the ditched individual of a party, and usually it's because I'm not apparently cool enough for the faggots I go with. I'm not talking about cons per say, for I only attended one because a friend of a friend couldn't go and he gave up his ticket, but even on fucking school field trips. I'm starting to think I attach assholes into my life.

Long story short, most Furries are just average people who don't make it a life style and I feel your pain.
>>
File: bfz2qb9.jpg (234 KB, 1262x1280) Image search: [Google]
bfz2qb9.jpg
234 KB, 1262x1280
>>2959448
'sall good bb (second guy)

>>2960971
sounds like a real fucky situation
doesn't sound like either friendship is salvageable, just let them fade out imo

and yeah don't bother with 'out' furries just find someone who can keep it quiet
cons are hellholes
>>
You're pretty cool, OP.
Bumping.
>>
>>2962628
why thank you anonbro

When this thread dies, I'll make another thread and call it "Anonbro thread"
>>
>>2961001
Honestly just confront them about the situation and just have it all straightened out. Lots of people do assholish things all the time without realizing it so the best option in a situation like that is to just be upfront about it, and if they can't handle being upfront about things like these you probably shouldn't be friends with them in the first place.
As far as I can tell you didn't really do anything wrong other than being the passive one in the situation which isn't a bad thing at all.

>>2961688
Also this ^ if you don't really care about the friendship in the long run.
>>
>>2960859
Thanks so much for the kind words anon, it actually really means a lot to me despite the fact that this is a silly anonymous website in the grand tubes of the interwebs.

I've been thinking about talking to her again even after a year of not being in contact with the family (I think I'm mostly after some form of closure rather than being friends again) .But I don't even know how to go about it.

For conviniency's sake I'll refer to her as "Cate"

My two options are either asking about Cate through her sister, or through her mom.

Direct contact with Cate is nearly impossible at this point since she really went out of her way to make sure no one could ever track her or find any way to contact her.

Option 1:
The sister is someone I used to hang out a lot with 2 years ago, your average sort of feminist punk girl who was generally really chill. My only fear about talking to her again is that she's really close with Cate, and I'm afraid Cate told her we had sex which would probably just increase her huge hatred for men.
I'm mostly just afraid of finding out that Cate's sister hates my guts now.

Option 2:
The mom I was really close with since I was pretty much a part of their dysfunctional family while I knew Cate. To the point where when Cate stopped going to family activities with them, I'd basically replace Cate. (In retrospect I'm really surprised by this since the whole family really openly hated men.) Cate wasn't really close with her Mom so I wouldn't expect her to know that I had sex with Cate. So I have her phone number saved, but I don't even know if it's still works and I've been too much of a pussy to check. I'm mostly just nervous about talking to the mom again after I've been gone for such a long time and not knowing what to say.

tl;dr
Wanna talk to girl again, but I can only do it via her sister or mom, which option is the least shittiest and how do I go about it without being an awkward fuck.
>>
>>2970814
ayy, the kind words are what I'm here for, bro. and in my opinion, I think the mom would be better to contact if you want to get back in touch with Cate. it sounds like you were closer with her mom, and as for not being awkward, I'd just try to play it cool and not think about what could go wrong. just ask about how Cate has been and if she knows if she could get ahold of Cate for you. sorry if my social advice sucks ass, I'm kind of a shut-in myself and I know that this is going to sound way easier than it's going to be. just remember that I have hope in you, anon. may the force be with you
>>
How's my thread holden up?
>>
>>2975003
pretty good, man
>>
>>2975186
Sweet :D
>>
>>2956914
Marry the Swede. It's fine to fuck the other girl in the mean time but don't let her get in the way of shit.
>>
>>2956914
Fucking normie slut, fuck off. Fetishy shit comes later in a relationship, it always does. Only Chads care about that shit up front.
>>
>>2975283
I plan too

>>2975304
Chads aren't into fetishes dude.
>>
>>2974368
Called the number, looked like she got a new number, so I sent a facebook message to the sister since it's the only option left. Hopefully I'll get a response soon.

Thanks for the support anon, I can't say enough how much it helped <3

>>2975304
>Implying chads are into anything other than the sacred christian missionary position
>>
>>2975449
>>2975542
As a lady (or cumdumpster, whatever) who has fucked several Chads, you could not be more wrong. This guy's not a Chad though or he'd have fucked her already.
>>
>>2975557
She's so fucking normie... she is
xxxxDDDDD omg like I give the best blow jobs LIKE OH EM GEE!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEUGH
>>
>>2975557
Tru
Chads are just a lot less cringey and more secretive with their fetishes to still keep their normieness

>>2975283
^
Best option
>>
>>2975766
>fetishes
The sweedish girl is actually ok with my gross ass fetishes and said she wouldn't mind doing some with me. She even loves anal. Which is awesome.
>>
>>2975542
awh, sucks that she got a new number. but I'm glad you're trying to reconnect anyways-
need anything else, don't hesitate to ask for it, Anon <3
>>
selfish bump
>>
>>2956914
I would definitely take the Swedish girl, she sounds more compatible and comfy. The caramel girl sounds like future regretful decisions waiting to happen.
>>
>been a NEET for years
>try not to be a NEET
>it's hard as fuck

I'm actually pretty old. Nearly 30. I have zero self esteem, and everything I try to do just reminds me of how much of a loser I am. A big success for me, isn't even worth mentioning to normies. I mean, my big success right now is that I stopped smoking weed every day. And that I'm spending at least a little time on my education every day. But I'm running behind, and the entire fucking world just expects me to up and be a normal person again after being a NEET for so long.

I was never even normal to begin with. The NEET seed was always there. Just trying to crawl out of the hole makes me feel like killing myself. And God knows I'm tired of sitting in stuffy offices telling people about my shit life. If I never have to sit in another office and talk to a fake-sincere professional again, that'd be enough for me.

Haven't had sex in four years, either. I want to work on my life, but daddy gubermint really only cares that I get a job. As far as they're concerned, and with them 90% of the population, that's the only thing that should matter to you as a person. Of course, finding a decent job is impossible, but hey, that's YOUR fault, right?
>>
Alright 2 weeks ago I told my best friend of 15 years that I'm gay. He is the only person who knows. For 1 week he seemed a bit distant and we didn't talk as much as we used to but this week it has gone back to normal so I didn't think anything of it. The last 2 days he seemed to make more jokes about hitting on me and just seemed more flirty in general which I haven't been good at handling because I've had a crush on him for ages. There isn't any reason to think he might be gay so I don't know if I should be honest or act around it or what because I don't wanna creep him out. Thoughts?
>>
>>2985980
asking never hurt. All you gotta do is be like "I've liked you a lot for years and I wanted to know if you wanted to date. If not I'm ok with it. I just wanted to ask. If not we can act like we have for years."

He prolly knows at this point any ways
>>
>>2986024
Thank. That was what I was most likely going to do but anonymous support never hurts.
>>
>>2985556
>and with them 90% of the population, that's the only thing that should matter to you as a person. Of course, finding a decent job is impossible, but hey, that's YOUR fault, right?
THANK YOU Someone who fucking gets how god damn hard a job is to fucking find
>>
>>2956914
fuck her, I guarantee you won't get attached and if you do it'll be because you learned something about her beyond the superficial stuff you posted. dawg you are 24, the world is your oyster. you're not marrying her for gods sake
>>
>>2996084
Ever since I was 16, I've wanted to get married. I'm also a hopeless romantic so I sorta just feel like I have too

BY the way guys, I have a discord server if you all wanna come chill with me
>>
>>2985980
>>2986024
What this anon said.
Do the thing anonbro, real bros aren't afraid to get a little honestly gay every once in a while.
>>
>>2997161
I'm the anonbroOP here:
I asked this girl out about a year ago by typing it in on my tablet and asking her. She said she's seeing someone and it was sweet of me to ask. After that I never asked again. I didn't want to make it awkward. One of my friends while I was there said"I bet he's asked you out a dozen times"
"No, he's only done it once and never asked again"
>>
>>2997240
And that's why you're probably a cool dude B)

>>2985556
>Capitalist shenanigans trap people yet again into unhappy situations

God bless America,

[spoiler] But I do honestly believe the economy can get better in our lifetime to the point where people can get out of shitty jobs and not stay in them forever. [/spoilers don't work on /trash/]
>>
>>2997424
neato :D
>>
don't die
>>
>>3002695
but i want to
>>
I R OP I R HERE
>>
Anyone else have any publishing experience? I just finished my first book a few months ago, but all the publishing agents I send the manuscript to don't want anything to do with me since I'm some unknown cornfed hick. I've been making a few short stories set in the same universe with the same main character as the star so I can get those on Amazon and maybe get my name put there, but I'm just feeling weird about it.
Plus there comes the fact that when it comes time to publish on Amazon or wherever I have no artistic drawing ability at all, so there won't be a nice pretty cover on the short stories.
Good thread, OP, it's nice to talk about shit
>>
>>3007554
get on Amazon. That's what a lot of people tell me.
>>
OP here:
I'm taking this chance, if you wanna chill with me, you can here. But, the link I have here is actually a temp link, so once you leave you leave till you use that link again. Make an acc, download the app! come hang, if you want, I'll play music on the radio channel, or we can just chill and talk.

https://discord.gg/0lS3CoGz1pM1qVSX

HOWEVER, if you wanna be a member say so, I'll make you one.
>>
selfish bump
>>
File: 1463874602338.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463874602338.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1200
Op, I'd pick the swede, any girl who likes anal is a keeper. but If you don't choose her, send her my way. I'm very lonely.
>>
>>3010689
the other girl hasn't messaged me in 2 days. I kinda like that she didn't.

I'm talking to my swedish girl
>>
>>3010756
Good.
>>
File: frog.png (359 KB, 700x375) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
359 KB, 700x375
I've let this election consume my life over the past few months
>>
>>3010787
The swede wants to piss on my face
God damn, I want her more and more
>>
File: 1462767173462.gif (565 KB, 367x265) Image search: [Google]
1462767173462.gif
565 KB, 367x265
>>3010950
lucky bastard
>>
>>3016968
I KNOW RIGHT?! She's into dirty stuff. I'm so lucky. Just get on omegle and do dat. type in your fetishes and see where it takes you
>>
>>3010950
She sounds like a keeper ;3
>>
Hello, /trash/. I'm frustrated. I am uncomfortable in social situations and can't ever seem to meet women.

My problem is that I'm just not attracted to... thick girls. I mean I don't hate them or anything, but I just don't feel any arousal or attraction to thicker girls.

Mentally, sure. There's so many bigger girls I have fun with, that I enjoy hanging out with. I really love spending time with. But at the same token, when I look at them there's absolutely zero physical interest.

But the girls I find personally attractive? I can never quite seem to make the same connection with.

I feel like I'm stuck because I'm either with a girl I don't physically find attractive but enjoy having as a friend, or a girl I'm wildly attracted to but our interests don't really match up. And inevitably in the last one, she feels it as much as I and we end up lacking enough common ground to establish a relationship.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>3017304
I SAID TRASH FUCK YOU
>>
>>3017239
Oh no, someone with inferior tastes in thickness :c

The only shitty recommendation and advice I can give is trying to get into the thick girls social circle. Chances are one of the thick girls you like hanging out with has at least one attractive friend with the same interests as them so meeting them via thick girls is probably the easiest option you have.

>>3010950
>tfw you've only been with one girl willing to piss on your face but every time she tried to she didn't have the urge to pee.
>>
>>3017444
or she didn't want and lied :(
Ex however took some photos of her shitting. That was fantastic
>>
>>3017407
and? This shit wouldn't even be not-stupid on /b/, why the fuck you here? This isn't your personal hugbox blog. This is /trash/, aka, a less neutered /b/. If you wanna talk about your irrelevant relationships that's what tumblr, r9k, or someshit is for. Fuck off their.
>>
>>3017526
no one said you had to join. Other people are using my thread. If you dont like it, leave. You're literally acting like the child that goes "STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE" grow the fuck up.
>>
>>3017444
>Oh no, someone with inferior tastes in thickness
Hah. Any interest in thickness is inferior taste, anon.

I don't begrudge people their likes or dislikes, but somehow when I tell a girl that I'm just not into her in that manner I always feel like... somehow I'm being judgemental about her weight. But it's not like I decided one day "I won't like thick girls!" it's just never been an attractive feature to me, is all.
>>
>>3017633
>if you don't like it, don't post in it! XD
>I'll make an irrelevant thread and use caps lock when someone calls me out of my bullshit, and then call them the child :D
Fuck off and/or kys.
>>
>>3017716
ok. Then fuck off faggot. Stop bringing the thread down already.
>>
>>3017764
>no u
>>
>>3017897
Love you boo
>>
b u m p
>>
>>3025537
another bump
>>
File: bump.gif (35 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
35 KB, 390x260
>>
LIVE
>>
Whole thread; tldr

I have a fetish for fixing autistic girls. Would teach Trish how to shower and be a hot chubby possum. But you can't fix them too much or they'll leave you.
>>
>>3043812
what do you mean by fixing?
>>
this is my last bump as OP.

>>3043812
yeah pls elaborate friend
>>
I absolutely hate being circumcised and I hate my parents even more for it. It distresses me that I have a mutilated dick that'll never be as sensitive or good looking as a normal one. I feel as if I can't get a boyfriend or girlfriend because they'll be disgusted by it.
>>
>>3047427
that is the lamest thing I have ever heard. No you can't get a bf/gf cause you have a shit attitude. Not because you're circumcised. A cut dick looks better than an uncut dick. you wouldn't like pulling your dick skin back just to piss, or hell having to make sure you have to ALWAYS fucking clean it?

No you're upset cause you have a poor attitude about yourself, and you have a lack of self esteem. Stop worrying about your dick and worry about you as yourself.

Let me ask you this:
Do you have dreams about your teeth falling out or anything about your teeth?
>>
>>3047722
>Do you have dreams about your teeth falling out or anything about your teeth?

Not him, but I used to have those all the time. It has to be one of the weirdest side effects of low self esteem. I also had loads of dreams where I would get into a fight, and I'd try to fight back, and my arms would be so weak that I couldn't even lift them. And if I tried to run, my legs would just collapse out from under me like wet noodles.

I'm really, really fucking glad I don't have those dreams anymore.
>>
>>3047935
Dreams about your teeth mean you're partly fearing your looks, like you don't feel like you look good enough.

as for the fight and trying to fight back, more than likely you want to fight something off but it's bigger than you and you don't completely know what you're doing.

Take the dream apart and see what it means. almost all dreams can be taken apart to a psychological aspect. I google my dreams when I've had it more than once. Like with me, I had a dream about having sex with my sister's, I have no sexual desire for them at all.

After I googled it, it basically explains that I might fear of letting them down or even they are having a tuff time and I could more than likely help them but not sure how.
>>
>>3048170
What if you just have bad teeth? I too sometimes have bad dreams about my teeth breaking, but I think it's because my teeth are bad.
>>
>>3048190
it's possible.
>>
File: kill this bitch.jpg (38 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
kill this bitch.jpg
38 KB, 323x267
Every time I try to do anything, I just get shit on for it. I like doing things, but every time I start doing anything, I remember how badly literally every other project has gone, and stop. Even just posting positively in threads always or answering questions people raise about stuff just gets me shit on and called a for-profit uni dropout and shit.

Why do anything ever when the only possible outcome seems to be getting shit on? If stuff isn't absolutely 100% perfect, EVERYONE complains.

But what gets me the most is that no one else seems to have this problem. They can throw whatever stuff they want out there, and it's perfectly fine. People all love it. But I release, say, or otherwise do something similar, and it's like hitler himself had to get off his dick throne in hell as history's least likeable person.

I've had times where I'd been shit on for something, and ages later, the same topic comes up, I'd post the exact post shitting on me, ripped straight from the archives, and the person who originally posted it would still disagree and shit on me all thread! What few times I've actually tried to make any sort of real content, it works out pretty much the same; they say they want something, I try to make it, they shit on it. Then someone comes along and releases literal garbage, and everyone goes apeshit loving it. I throw together some gimmicky shit too, and everyone hates it.
>>
>>3048170
I used to have lots of dreams about fucking my sister, too. Kind of disturbing. I put it down to her being a girl of roughly my age that I'm just around a whole lot. The dreams subsided as I saw her less. I've never had many relationships, so my brain was probably like "this is a girl you are intimate with, so you must want to fuck her!"

>>3048190
I have never had a cavity in my life, and I had the teeth dreams, too.
>>
>>3048510
>What few times I've actually tried to make any sort of real content, it works out pretty much the same; they say they want something, I try to make it, they shit on it. Then someone comes along and releases literal garbage, and everyone goes apeshit loving it. I throw together some gimmicky shit too, and everyone hates it.

Holy shit fucking THIS. I don't bother going to draw threads anymore because it's like they don't know what the fuck they want.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.