[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP thread please stop shitposting edition Previous >>2907980
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255
File: yep (2).gif (2 MB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
yep (2).gif
2 MB, 500x332
ERP thread please stop shitposting edition

Previous >>2907980
>>
>>2910152
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy
>>
>mfw
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 780x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 780x802
>>
File: 6.png (761 KB, 280x1806) Image search: [Google]
6.png
761 KB, 280x1806
>>2910209
It's not shitposting, It's shithosting.
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy. You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy. You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1397956885945.png (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1397956885945.png
49 KB, 600x600
>memeing
>not invinting me

I'm hurt
>>
>>2910226
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x287
>thread goes to shit and im not one of the causes
Opposite day?
>>
>>
>>2910197
Yes! I didn't know you guys had nightclubs too, this is awesome!
>>
Mion: Lewd thoughts
• I want a big, meaty dick to slide inbetween my lips and nest itself on my tongue so I could wrap my tongue around it, slather it with my drool and worship it with my mouth like an idol. I want it to cover the inside of my mouth, my lips and my face with its hot juice. I want to feel every pleasure-filled throb of it. Then I want to lick all of it off and clean it, like a good slut. Slowly lick it from top to bottom, again and again. Take it inside my mouth up to its base and let it erupt all over me again. To love it in the sluttiest way possible.
To treasure it in the warm, tight and slippery embrace of my mouth. To squeeze every last bit of vigor out of it. To make myself belong to it, but also - to make it mine. Let the column of sexual meat overtake my saliva-leaking orifice. Let it establish its dominance over my lustful, saliva-dripping orifice.
>>
File: THE BEST.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910231
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>2910231
nope, hg shitposting day
>>
>>2910231
well, id rather have an HG raid and shitposting then see your posts because they try
>>
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cV0aYZes8n
>>
>>2910231
I love you.
>>
File: 7.png (590 KB, 234x1677) Image search: [Google]
7.png
590 KB, 234x1677
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown.God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: thebest.gif (973 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thebest.gif
973 KB, 500x375
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910249
I love you.
>>
File: x011.jpg (2 MB, 2149x3035) Image search: [Google]
x011.jpg
2 MB, 2149x3035
Holy fuck, you nerds are awful.

Just enjoy your life, do whatever you want, jack off however you want do it on whatever side you want who the fuck cares?

>>2910173
Huh?
Did you say something?
Sorry, I think I fixed your little butt problem here.
So, anyway. Where did we stopped earlier? I totally forgot at the fun I had putting that thingy back in place~

>>2910195
(Maybe, I don't know. If my libido is up by then I will try it.)

Hmm, you're not lewd. At all~
>a sadistic grin runs over Ayas face, having the little girl completly in her hand she thought about the wonderfull things she could do with her
I wonder what the girl wants to do next, after she finished sucking so lewdly on my fingers~
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 499x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 499x501
>>2910240
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>2910241
Those are the best days!
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (43 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
43 KB, 600x706
• I want a big, meaty dick to slide inbetween my lips and nest itself on my tongue so I could wrap my tongue around it, slather it with my drool and worship it with my mouth like an idol. I want it to cover the inside of my mouth, my lips and my face with its hot juice. I want to feel every pleasure-filled throb of it. Then I want to lick all of it off and clean it, like a good slut. Slowly lick it from top to bottom, again and again. Take it inside my mouth up to its base and let it erupt all over me again. To love it in the sluttiest way possible.
To treasure it in the warm, tight and slippery embrace of my mouth. To squeeze every last bit of vigor out of it. To make myself belong to it, but also - to make it mine. Let the column of sexual meat overtake my saliva-leaking orifice. Let it establish its dominance over my lustful, saliva-dripping orifice.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.47.22).jpg (7 KB, 149x128) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.47.22).jpg
7 KB, 149x128
Quads get a Netflix Account
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x278
>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
>>2910246
even your dog wants us to stop shitposting
>>
>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>>
File: THE_BEST.jpg (42 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
THE_BEST.jpg
42 KB, 500x365
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910265
thanks for sharing

>subscribed
>>
File: 8.png (303 KB, 160x1149) Image search: [Google]
8.png
303 KB, 160x1149
(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg (632 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg
632 KB, 1300x1235
>>2910199
>Unable to hold anymore she arches her back even more, holding the blankets and yelling a loud moan as she cums intensely, feeling how anon doesn't stop licking her as she keeps cumming, moving her body to the sides, feeling the overwhelming pleasure that she is in
ah..aah...
>>
>>
File: the best of you.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
the best of you.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>2910272
>THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910255
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09cskhUmM7s
>>
File: 1425587595829.jpg (44 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1425587595829.jpg
44 KB, 708x708
>>2910218
>M-my turd is better than yours!
>Deluding yourself this hard
Tell that to the mods, pretending to be a qt loli shipgirl making friends in a shitty killing simulator is as bad as the same shipgirl getting fucked by anons here.
>Implying I ERP
I've been with you since the first banwabe on /b/.
>>
>>2910259
>Dog poops on my lawn
>Get plastic bag to try and pick it up
>Shit is heavy as fuck,doesn't want to be moved.
>So big it doesn't even fit in the bag
>Mfw it was Kirusu the entire time.
>>
>>2910287
>M-my turd is better than yours!
Tell that to the mods, pretending to be a qt loli shipgirl making friends in a shitty killing simulator is as bad as the same shipgirl getting fucked by anons here.
>Implying I ERP
I've been with you since the first banwabe on /b/.
>>
Avatar fucking avatar hours. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1400606642967.png (57 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1400606642967.png
57 KB, 520x390
Touhou is an anime more commonly known as 'U.N. Owen Was Her?'. It's about a bunch of girls like Flandre Scarlet, the kawaii vampire, and Serno, who is a . Some people say you pronounce that 'Cheer-no', but they're wrong. The supporting cast consists of Marisa, who says 'ze' or 'da ze' at the end of every sentence, who steals precious things. Joining her is Koishi, who is a dangerous psychopath who murders every other character and is the primary antagonist.

Once you've learned what Touhou is, you should make hilarious comments like 'Pads knifed', add the number of views of this video up and relate it to somehow, or make MLP crossovers. This will help the fandom. Trust me.
>>
File: 9.png (1 MB, 671x1192) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1 MB, 671x1192
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>2910293
OH GOD MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>2910304
>>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>>(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
File: 58941.jpg (350 KB, 832x1190) Image search: [Google]
58941.jpg
350 KB, 832x1190
>>2910255
(We can continue later exactly at this point If you want, because right now I really need to sleep, I enjoy ERP so much but I need to sleep)
>>
>>
File: 1417547050896.jpg (20 KB, 298x288) Image search: [Google]
1417547050896.jpg
20 KB, 298x288
>>2910295
>When you're so right you become a copypasta for shitpost
>>
>>2910285
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10PePILiXYp
>>
File: 4L_Ps6X0jN3.jpg (179 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ps6X0jN3.jpg
179 KB, 774x1032
>>2910231
What a surprise
>>
File: alright.gif (2 MB, 334x248) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
2 MB, 334x248
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 643x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 643x518
>>2910255
>She gasped for breath, recovering from multiple plug pulls.
We... We.... We were realizing how I won't be fucking able to stick that dick into my slit... Lemme gr-grind it, best I can do...
>(Sounds like the other RPer scrammed with the new thread, or did I miss the post?
>>
File: 10.png (369 KB, 203x1147) Image search: [Google]
10.png
369 KB, 203x1147
Now it's time to erp
>Unzips dick
>>
File: Im red.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Im red.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
And I'm the selfy girl.
>>
File: 062.png (229 KB, 593x1000) Image search: [Google]
062.png
229 KB, 593x1000
>>2910311
Yeah, I think that's a good time to go to sleep.

It's not like you can write anything in peace right now. I will do the same, maybe we will meet later.
>>
Gas the ERPers
RACE WAR NOW
>>
Hey could one of you show me the exit? This club looks sweet but party's getting pretty crowded as it is.
>>
>>
File: javert.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
javert.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
AND I'M JAVERT
>>
File: Miyafuji blush stare.jpg (284 KB, 880x800) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji blush stare.jpg
284 KB, 880x800
What is going on here?..
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1270x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1270x625
>>2910320
It really is. I usually am inadvertently one of the causes. Times are changing?
>>
File: 11.png (276 KB, 167x1006) Image search: [Google]
11.png
276 KB, 167x1006
>>2910328
Save us Selfie grill
>>
>>2910276
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nPHeNJ9ech
>>2910287
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xlBCbnUpxx
>>2910302
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10ngL1aFohS
>>2910308
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01rZFSVOTOo
>>
File: 050.png (2 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
050.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
>>2910325
>>2910329
Same goes to you, cum fairy.
We'll continue this later when the unwanted attention has faded away.
>>
>>2910287
HG is better than ERP you fucking retard, anyone with common sense would agree you delusional idiot.
No wonder HG is shit with turds like you in it.
>>
Hey guys lets reply to each other without quoting any posts! XDD

We'll have to guess which reply was meant for us LOL
>>
File: The name is thom, thomas.png (202 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
The name is thom, thomas.png
202 KB, 535x535
And I'm thomas.
>>
>>2910342
I hate you, but at least you don't pretend to be something you aren't like people who raid
>>
you are a fucking nigger
>>
>>2910346
Based Dach.
>>
>>2910353
kys Littlefinger, you massive waste of oxygen and resources. Choke on a cigaret.
>>
Now if you lazy fucks would do this more than once in a while we'd be free from this awful thread
>>
>>2910333
>>2909317
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 412x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 412x750
>>2910359
You're welcome.
>>
Shut the fuck up you fucking miserarble cunt

Littlefinger? Like from Game of Thrones?
>>
>>2910276
>Anon makes sure to keep licking her sensitive place for a while after she's come, lapping up all she has to offer as soon as more of it emerges.
That wasn't so bad, right? You were just as delicious as I thought.
>>
>>2910355
Hey thomas!
>>
>>2910139
"Yet...you're so damn soaked, anyway. Haha!" Elesis' palm lands against one of the girl's asscheeks, leaving a mark on it, while she grins in a sinister manner. Suddenly, she pulls away, and disappears briefly, returning with a few toys, such as egg vibrators and dildos for her to toy Aya with. Back on her knees, she decides to tease her rear hole for a bit more using her tongue, while her other hand plays with her clitoris.

>>2910202
"Haha~ I feel a bit less old from that, at least," she snickers, reaching to pat the top of her head with a smile. "And, well, I wouldn't feel bad doing that to monsters... Different story on actual people, though. I'll just give it my all, in that sense!" She's practically brimming with energy, a complete juxtaposition of Chloe. "I understand an adventurer must do their all to survive, though. There's nothing wrong with that...of course." Unexpectedly, she seems to have grown quite solemn.

(Whoops, sorry for being slow.)
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.58.47).png (6 KB, 580x73) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.58.47).png
6 KB, 580x73
>>2910365
Sorry, were we talking about your mother? She's the only waste of resource for putting the amalgamation on this planet that is known as you.
>>
>>2910353
stop being such a fucking hard Extra stage midboss Kogasa you're the fucking reason I can;t beat Touhou UFO extra stage
>>
File: Winner.png (1 MB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
Winner.png
1 MB, 717x824
And heres the winner
>>
>>2910379
Here's your (You), now go jerk it to Hoshi's fantasies about how he wants to fuck Junko, fgt
>>
File: f129ba025563b484bfb4a32b00420b8a.jpg (742 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
f129ba025563b484bfb4a32b00420b8a.jpg
742 KB, 1200x1500
>>2910383
>You are the pizza
>>
File: tick.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
74 KB, 1920x1080
TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
>>
>>2910388
kys Ramsay
>>
>>2910368
>she kisses you on the cheek
Thanks!
>>2910355
Sorry, gotta dash!
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>2910372
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1426552344964.png (47 KB, 254x270) Image search: [Google]
1426552344964.png
47 KB, 254x270
>>2910392
cheeky cunt
>>
Not that nigger, but have another (You)
>>
>>2910402
>>2910403
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tHhu3afcUD
>>
File: 33 .png (213 KB, 400x636) Image search: [Google]
33 .png
213 KB, 400x636
>>2910388
Fuck off with your mental deficiencies. I made one post and that's the Thomas post. If you really want to false flag me, at least false flag me with common sense instead of forcing some headcanon on me.
>>
File: 12.png (250 KB, 145x1029) Image search: [Google]
12.png
250 KB, 145x1029
>>2910403
cheeky cunt
And now on with the games
>>
File: 1392689816496.png (95 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1392689816496.png
95 KB, 1280x1024
>>2910352
>Neckbeards with cringy animu avatarfagging with shitty interactions is better than neckbeards with cringy and shitty typefuck guys!
Nah, kill yourself. Enjoy your deserved spot in /trash/ along with the rest of these degenrates.

>>2910346
Thank you Adachi.
>>
>>2910402
Listen here motherfucker.
>>
File: Miyafuji erection 1.jpg (132 KB, 428x993) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji erection 1.jpg
132 KB, 428x993
>>2910209
Amidst of all this shitposting I just want to compliment your magnificent taste OP.
That hentai is one of the best come out in past years. It's like ASMR but in hentai format. Maria is top meidofu.
>>
File: 1440625688759.png (86 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1440625688759.png
86 KB, 245x204
>>2910410
>Salt levels increasing
>>
File: Minako (345).jpg (131 KB, 770x605) Image search: [Google]
Minako (345).jpg
131 KB, 770x605
Is Ramsay here?
>>
>>2910373
>She pants, nodding with her head
It wasnt bad... it felt good... t-thank you for drinking my sweet juices anon...
>She hides her eyes with her hands and blushes
C-can we do it again later?
>>
>>2910434
Of course he is, shitposting both LF and ERP. It's all he does.
>>
>>2910350
if you want, we can get you in the discord if your not already
>>
>>2910417
Pretty much everyone from HG is actually good-looking, something ERPers like Nue and Luffy can't really say.
You try hard, but the bottom line is anyone with a fucking brain can say that HG is a better hobby than the degeneracy known as ERP.

You're nothing but a tool told to hate HG because that's what everyone says. If you hate your hobby so much why are you still even here you fucktard?
>>
File: 4L_FLBbn1tH.png (270 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
4L_FLBbn1tH.png
270 KB, 540x810
>>2910342
For the better? Or worse?
>>
>>2910434
Sup?

>>2910436
>implying i care enough about hg and erp anymore to shitpost them

Have another (You)
>>
>>2910448
You shitpost both as you're too retarded to capitalize.
>>
>>2910417
K-Kamina?
>>
>>2910441
I am here until someone unshackles me
>>
File: Silica_ALO.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Silica_ALO.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the ERP thread later.
>>
File: 17.png (136 KB, 131x619) Image search: [Google]
17.png
136 KB, 131x619
He''s great he just needs more memes

Maybe he should say "Waba Haba Ding Dong" once in a while
or play the air guitar, but all depressed indie folk band like
>>
>>2910456
Has the shitposter uprising started?
>>
>takes his throbbing cock and smoothly enters your vagina
>>
>>2910460
You're a cucking flown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You cucking flown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>2910453
I stopped shitposting LF days ago, it isn't fun anymore. Now leave me alone to play video games and watch retarded asian movies, please.
>>
File: Sanya (21).jpg (429 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (21).jpg
429 KB, 850x1020
>>2910454
No, I'm over here.

>>2910456
Thank you for the heads-up.
>>
>>2910472
>Enjoys it
>You look down and realise that my vagina was actually a croc
Criky!
>>
File: 52822840_p0_master1200.jpg (295 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
52822840_p0_master1200.jpg
295 KB, 480x486
>>2910378
(Don't worry about it, but things are getting pretty hectic... Plus I'm gonna have to leave soon)

Noticing the rather uncharacteristically aura around her friend, Chloe walks to her side and gives her a hearty slap on the back, hoping to see her lighten up. "You should keep smiling. You're really pretty when you do." The young girls face tints a shade of red as a small wave of embarrassment washes over from saying that. Turning away so Elesis wouldn't see, but Chloe has taken quite a shine to the hotheaded young woman. Perhaps it was her energetic mannerisms, but the normally stoic girl found herself smiling much more often when graced with her presence.
>>
>>2910435
I'd hate to see a drop of it escape, so absolutely. Take care now!
>>
File: v9mSWT5.png (71 KB, 170x203) Image search: [Google]
v9mSWT5.png
71 KB, 170x203
>>2910441
>Because a handful of HG isn't ugly everyone else isn't either!
>Because two typefuckers are ugly every other typefucker must be ugly as well!
Yeah sure champ. And I don't hate it, but I don't delude myself into thinking my autistic hobby is better than the other autistic hobby.

>>2910454
No
>>
>>2910475
You're the single most cancerous person in HG. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1460273685582.jpg (108 KB, 451x312) Image search: [Google]
1460273685582.jpg
108 KB, 451x312
>>2910471
YESH, THE FIRE RISES
>>
File: 5.png (2 MB, 673x2106) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2 MB, 673x2106
He's another slide
>>
>>2910486
fuck off kk
>>
>>2910477
Let's fuck!
>>
>>2910480
(Alright anon, see you later and thank you~)
>>
>>2910486
One day i will. Now leave me alone, i am running out of (You)'s
>>
>>2910491
You're an ok guy, Izaya.
>>
File: Can't find a fuck to give.png (858 KB, 1164x768) Image search: [Google]
Can't find a fuck to give.png
858 KB, 1164x768
Hope you all enjoyed my game.
Don't forget to check out boards.4chan.org/trash/ for nonstop hungergames
>>
File: Sanya (19).png (94 KB, 351x605) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (19).png
94 KB, 351x605
>>2910494
No.
>>
File: 1434124144475.jpg (90 KB, 454x449) Image search: [Google]
1434124144475.jpg
90 KB, 454x449
Can I get some (You)'s ? I feel lonely.
>>
>>2910507
If you weren't a pussy you'd do another one
>>
File: ZOVDW.png (82 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
ZOVDW.png
82 KB, 248x233
>>2910507
>nonstop
Oh if only...
>>
File: Not (Me).png (4 KB, 332x78) Image search: [Google]
Not (Me).png
4 KB, 332x78
>>2910493
>someone tells me that I'm being called out here
Take my +1 UID.
>>
File: Sanya blush - murasawa hiroshi.jpg (125 KB, 677x892) Image search: [Google]
Sanya blush - murasawa hiroshi.jpg
125 KB, 677x892
>>2910494
>Sanya looked at the stranger with a both embarrassed and weirded out face.
Eh? What did you say?
>She had begun to doubt herself whether she had heard right the first time.
>>
>>2910498
(Thank you too and see you around!)
>>
File: Book shitposting.jpg (135 KB, 792x464) Image search: [Google]
Book shitposting.jpg
135 KB, 792x464
>>2910520
Chain host ayy?
>>
>>2910485
It's no delusions when it's an objective fact but your retarded mind will probably never get that.

A shame that HG is filled with self-deprecating retards like you, probably the reason why the community has turned into shit.

Why don't you join these degenerates if you defend them so much? HG would probably be better without cancerous literally whos like you.
>>
>>2910526
>KK
>>
>>2910532
Yes
>>
>>2910508
Do it for Senpai!
>>
>>2910102
Nope I am Morrigan anon. That was just some random pub.
>>
File: Did I hear shitposting..jpg (83 KB, 955x547) Image search: [Google]
Did I hear shitposting..jpg
83 KB, 955x547
>>2910533
It's no delusions when it's an objective fact but your retarded mind will probably never get that.
A shame that HG is filled with self-deprecating retards like you, probably the reason why the community has turned into shit.
Why don't you join these degenerates if you defend them so much? HG would probably be better without cancerous literally whos like you.
>>
>>2910533
I don't get it
you're both role playing. One is erotic one is standard.
Where is this dumb aura of smugness coming from? It's the same exact thing.
>>
>>2910551
i feel like this is exactly what makes HG and ERP difference, most of you never put any effort into a character like this fuck
>>
File: feelsgooddrake.jpg (34 KB, 383x560) Image search: [Google]
feelsgooddrake.jpg
34 KB, 383x560
>>2910549
>Nope I am Morrigan anon.
>>
>>2910411
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UpNoy9IRwG
>>2910533
>>2910551
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EbZmBq3Yct
>>
>>2910562
one actually roleplays and one uses icons simply to stand out from the crowd, its a 90/10 standard and on erp 90 try and 10 like kurisu dont but on HG its reversed
>>
>>2910479
(Yeah, I getcha... That sounds fine to me, since I have to go, as well.)

Hearing Chloe's words, and her little gesture, Elesis' lips curl into a broad smile, and she reflexively reaches out to pat the top of the Magus' head heartily. Giggling happily, she continues to wear her grin, before she starts to ease up, and calm down. Uttering a sigh, the redhead's expression softens as she looks at Chloe, and she says: "...Thank you! Haha~ You're really cute as well, you know? That smile of yours makes you even more enchanting than usual~!" Her energetic motions continue, and she keeps petting the girl with much fervor.
>>
File: ShitpostingERP&HGOtherkin.gif (2 MB, 322x251) Image search: [Google]
ShitpostingERP&HGOtherkin.gif
2 MB, 322x251
>>2910564
Nice meme you fucking degenerate, Now yell me how typefucking little girls is better than what we do?
>>
>>2910378
(Are you by chance considered the red knight?)
>>
>>2910574
Can't irk the merc
Say it fagit.
>>
>>2910578
>implying every slut here is actually a fucking nymphomaniac IC aswell.
>>
File: 1406684729825.jpg (27 KB, 199x273) Image search: [Google]
1406684729825.jpg
27 KB, 199x273
>>2910533
>Autistic weaboo interactions are better than autistic typefuck
>Objective fact
Kek. And I don't defend them, I just don't think my HG cancer is better than this cancer to the point I'll start a shitpost crusade. And HG has gone to shit because you guys shitpost yourselves and eat eahcother like savagas daily. You have to be blind to not notice you're the casue of your own downfall.
>>
Friendly reminder that HGers are a superstitious and cowardly bunch
>>
>>2910583
because we put effort into staying in character where fucks like you just use someone like mercury black to represent yourself as oppose to putting effort into the character and its not like everyone is a loli specifically since loli is bannable
>>
>>2910583
Wow you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
You use a thread as a glorified chat room. Who cares about what you think?
>>
File: Sanya (13).jpg (104 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (13).jpg
104 KB, 600x637
>>2910545
You aren't Eila. Sorry, but I have to decline. You are better off with the...lady similarly dressed as me.
>>
File: 9afec8ec64272a8f02e591a8a2b07b20.png (978 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
9afec8ec64272a8f02e591a8a2b07b20.png
978 KB, 1000x1200
>>2910589
(That I am, anon - that I am!)
>>
File: 46773771_p1_master1200.jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
46773771_p1_master1200.jpg
135 KB, 480x640
>>2910579
(Alright, catch you later!)
>>
>>2910599
no u
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10236966
>>
>>2910602
>effort in staying in character
Does that means every single one of the characters that appear here are sluts in their respective source?
>>
I miss sophisto
>>
File: entry.png (590 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
entry.png
590 KB, 534x534
>>2910598
who ya fockin callin a weeboo, cunt?
>>
File: Unskippable_Tutorial.png (450 KB, 491x565) Image search: [Google]
Unskippable_Tutorial.png
450 KB, 491x565
>>2910608
S-sanya?
SAAAAAAAAAAANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2910598
I don't think you have any right to complain about shitposting when you're the embodiment of shitposting yourself korean nigger.

We didn't ruin HG, you did.
>>
File: 44802989_p0.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
44802989_p0.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
>>2910610
(I'll se ya on the flipside!)
>>
>>2910617
you find ways to make the character to match this setting since everyone does have a base sex drive like with Rei they found an IC reason of wanting to figure out how it works and coming to enjoy it
>>
File: When you shitpost just right.png (132 KB, 278x312) Image search: [Google]
When you shitpost just right.png
132 KB, 278x312
>>2910602
>>2910605
>W-We're better than you because we post as qt anime girls and suck eachothers 13 ft long girl cocks when we're actually 30 year old neets who have given up on life and are failures to our parents
>B-But you dont arrpee like we do

Just play the rifle flute when you get the chance you fucking failures.
>>
>>2910617
>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
>Thinking characters can't have sex because they don't do it in their respective source
>>
>>2910625
>a base sex drive
HOW THE FUCK DOES A YU-GI-OH CARD AND A BUNCH OF POKEMON HAVE A SEX DRIVE?
>>
>>2910628
>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
>believing the multiverse theory / many worlds theory

Top fucking kek hang yourself in public
>>
File: Minako (238).jpg (695 KB, 1200x1020) Image search: [Google]
Minako (238).jpg
695 KB, 1200x1020
HG x ERP wedding games when?
>>
>ERPers argument to defend themselves is that they are more IC than most HG RPers.
Top fucking kek, you retards get OOC the second someone say something mean to you.
>>
>>2910627
>how are you better?
>we try
>hur dur you try lol ;D
>>
File: 1460959114331.jpg (158 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
1460959114331.jpg
158 KB, 1180x664
>>2910634
>>
>>2910627
>He crossed into a thread dedicated for random free time activities to talk down to literally no one
Keep typing man, I'm sure somebody will listen
>>
>>2910628
Then what's up with all the weddings/couples? ERP sessiosn spanning over a few days? Characters that frequent here that know eachother?
>>
>>2910635
I thought that was every game
>>
File: 1444936869337.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
1444936869337.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>>2910623
>An imbecile thinks I'm Hoshi
I fucking knew someone like you would appear because I had a reaction picture from one if his dead characters.

>>2910619
Not you, that's for sure.
>>
>>2910631
that yu gi oh card is a slut, pokemon are still creatures and animals fuck like well animals
>>
>>2910648
We're talking about Aussa and Lucario, right?
>>
>>2910645
>Then what's up with all the weddings/couples?
Autism.
>>
>>2910609
(Oh cool! I was one of the anons that had that Threeway with you. I was the aggressive one that fucked your ass. How's it going? Looks as if I caught you on the way out.)
>>
>>2910648
I am being trolled here. Please tell me you are baiting me and that you are not literally this retarded.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09ML0FfhOYV
>>
File: 8464407.jpg (21 KB, 636x295) Image search: [Google]
8464407.jpg
21 KB, 636x295
>>2910628
>>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
We are going deeper Leo.
>>
File: Sanya (2).gif (673 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (2).gif
673 KB, 400x225
>>2910621
That's my name. Please stop yelling. I-It's hurting my ears.
>>
File: 4L_qy7LMYOu.png (136 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
4L_qy7LMYOu.png
136 KB, 488x519
>>2910653
Dude, it's true love
>>
File: 3.png (122 KB, 235x259) Image search: [Google]
3.png
122 KB, 235x259
>>2910647
Oy I'll fockin stick a pipe bomb up yuor buttol'
>>
File: Trust no one not even yourself.png (606 KB, 1098x454) Image search: [Google]
Trust no one not even yourself.png
606 KB, 1098x454
>>2910628
>RP is a different timeline
>>2910644
>I'm sure somebody will listen
Well you're listening apparently, Or is everyone who erps that brain dead that they lack the basic capability to read?
It really wouldn't surprise me considering you find this kinda deplorable shit a fun free time activity.
>>
>>2910647
Doesn't change the fact you're autistic for not accepting the objectivity of things and blind yourself into thinking everything is cancer.
>>
>>2910657
>implying pokemon dont want to be covered with anons 6IVs semen
>>
>>2910652
we have a mind control fetish gardevoir

>>2910657
Duel monsters cards are based on things originally from a duel monsters dimension and everyone has an understanding of DMG being a slut even before ours came as a turbo slut
>>
>inb4 this is the thread sim guy baiting erp to get in the /hg/ video
>>
The real problem is that hg struggles to rp as much because when the entire thread is filled with shitposting, its hard not to be OOC yourself.

This very situation is evidence to that as plenty of people have stopped erping because of the rampant shitposting.
Its a repeatable experiment at this point.

Just stop shitposting and stop reacting to it and both threads will get better, its not hard people.
>>
File: 53851428_p0.jpg (350 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
53851428_p0.jpg
350 KB, 1500x900
>>2910656
(Oh, yeah. Unfortunately I'm just about to head out. Thread's kinda impossible right now. Sorry, anon!)
>>
>>2910673
>Not having a foreign 6 IV shiny ditto as a breeding stallion

Get out, you pleb.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AyF0dYICjf
>>
>>2910635
I think we might be having one right now, sort of. Also hot damn you guys sure love to shitpost. Not that I really mind, it's comfier than silence.
>>
The real problem is that hg struggles to rp as much because when the entire thread is filled with shitposting, its hard not to be OOC yourself.
This very situation is evidence to that as plenty of people have stopped erping because of the rampant shitposting.
Its a repeatable experiment at this point.
Just stop shitposting and stop reacting to it and both threads will get better, its not hard people.
>>
>>2910668
I'm listening in the way that a crazed hobo comes up to my door step and takes a shit, gibbering to himself like he's some kind of king and I happen to overhear. I'm not actually paying attention to you, I'm goading you. And it's clearly working
>>
File: Cell the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Cell the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>comes in
>sees a shitpost war
>goes back to playing Doom
>>
>>2910679
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aCMLpvdb4q
>>
So, what do you guys think about shoes?
>>
really diggin the different clapping rhythms
>>
File: 1395155658727.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1395155658727.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>2910667
But I poop from there!

>>2910672
What objectivity? That your shitty roleplaying is better than this cringy typefucking? Sure nigga.
>>
>>2910712
gay as shit
kill yourself
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m9ejwPKHEn
>>
>>2910682
I got one in a youtube giveaway :^) shiny 6IV level 100
>>
>>2910721
Shoes.
>>
>>2910680
(Anyway, take care red knight. Till next time!)
>>
File: 14.png (176 KB, 277x261) Image search: [Google]
14.png
176 KB, 277x261
>>2910720
And I eat from my face but that didin stop a focking bomb from explodin' all over it, cunt.
>>
>>2910720
>What objectivity? That your shitty roleplaying is better than this cringy typefucking? Sure nigga.
Exactly.
Now can you stop embarrassing yourself even further?
>>
File: giphy.gif (497 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
497 KB, 500x275
>>2910690
What if your RP is similar to shit posting? You know, like being an asshole. A lot of people here in ERP play as assholes. Isn't that kinda the point? This is why ERP is more accepting of many kinds of RP other than just being 3hu cancer shiplords.

I'd abandon the HG community because I feel like they are not my own, but if you take a look at nature and the human body, no matter where the pussies are, the asshole will always follow behind.
>>
File: Sanya (1).jpg (48 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (1).jpg
48 KB, 428x600
>>2910712
I like high heels, but Eila doesn't let me wear them anymore since I tripped while wearing a pair once.
>>
>>2910728
same here, nigga. little blue fucker probably fathered enough mons to replace every sandnigger with one.
>>
Stop it right there boyo, I'm chief constable of the RP Police and it looks like your RP was going so fast it managed to break into a different timeline, I'm gonna have to take you in and give you a speeding ticket.
>>
File: 10.png (148 KB, 333x260) Image search: [Google]
10.png
148 KB, 333x260
>>2910739
OI! WANT ME TO FOCKING BLOW YER DICK OFF!?
>>
>>2910739
RP MASTER CERA, PLEASE SIGN MY ASS!
>>
>>2910746
>Travels to a timeline in the multiverse where there is no RP police
>>
>>2910746
Timmy, go to bed or I will get mad at you, you can't use the computer at this hour!
>>
File: tumblr_m9lvfvZwuF1rorrbwo2_500.gif (936 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9lvfvZwuF1rorrbwo2_500.gif
936 KB, 500x270
>>2910736
I think it's important to appreciate all kinds of literature, even the type here you find on 4Chan.

You can call it shitty or cringy, but that's something that'll get someone's rocks off. That's the point of life isn't it? I haven't once ejaculated to an HG RP cept whenever Junko spergs, but that's besides the point.

ERP should totally fusion-ha with HG. It's pretty much the same thing isn't it?

ERP fags can't even fucking host.

>>2910751
Don't blow my dick off bro, it'll be hard to RP it back.
>>
File: kids-police-costume.jpg (355 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
kids-police-costume.jpg
355 KB, 1750x2500
>>2910755
Jokes on you, We're everywhere.
>>
File: 4.png (315 KB, 458x268) Image search: [Google]
4.png
315 KB, 458x268
>>2910758
I'll rp your fockin asshole as me face
>>
File: 1426646486006.png (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1426646486006.png
35 KB, 400x330
>>2910736
But it isn't, stop lying to yourself. Your avatarfagging and "RP" is as cringy as this ERP and your subjective opinion won't change that.

>>2910734
Why would you stop a bomb with your face? Look at you, no one will hang out with you and watch Netflix next to a face like that..
>>
File: shoes.jpg (28 KB, 610x359) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
28 KB, 610x359
>>2910742
Holy shit a talking anime!
>>
File: cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg (107 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg
107 KB, 700x466
>>2910759
>travels to a timeline in the multiverse where I also am a RP police cop

Feels good to be part of the team
>>
File: sadbedachi.png (98 KB, 386x467) Image search: [Google]
sadbedachi.png
98 KB, 386x467
>>2910771
>you will never fuck fuuka
>>
>>2910775
Hey Jim, Glad you could make it buddy. How's the kids?
>>
File: youshittingmedachi.png (347 KB, 893x720) Image search: [Google]
youshittingmedachi.png
347 KB, 893x720
>>2910777
LUCKY SEVENS MEANS TO I GET TO FUCK FUUKA
>>
File: tumblr_lo4olla3Ss1qhc1geo1_500.gif (486 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo4olla3Ss1qhc1geo1_500.gif
486 KB, 500x269
>>2910771
Maybe not, but my objective opinion that you can't even fucking host or make decent avatar folders can.
>>
>>2910771
You're wasting your breath. The HG shitpost guys don't actually care about RP nor do they care about HG. They're being ironic about the whole thing.
>>
File: 49653738_p0.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1289) Image search: [Google]
49653738_p0.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1289
>>2910777
We had a fuuka for a day, she was pretty good
>>
File: 7.png (293 KB, 389x330) Image search: [Google]
7.png
293 KB, 389x330
>>2910771
I don't watch bloody netflix, I drink because reconstructive surgery is expensive as fock you cancerous erp cunt.
>>2910777
Fockin kill yourself already mate
>>
File: p01l91mr.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
p01l91mr.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>2910780
>traveling so much is making the multiverse collapse on eachother so i look different everytime

Doing good, Jackson
>>
File: So Upset.jpg (178 KB, 630x753) Image search: [Google]
So Upset.jpg
178 KB, 630x753
>>2910777
>you will never fuck adachi
>>
>>2910771
You're the one deluding yourself.
What's next, you're gonna tell me that all other 4chan boards are as cringy as /mlp/?
Fuck off with your subjectivity, there's things in life that are objectively better than others. HG isn't at the top for sure, but any rational beings will take it over typefucking anyday.
>>
>>2910787
I'm Rping as a shitposter, you fucking asshole. I'm serious as fuck.
>>
File: 1449477328863.png (575 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449477328863.png
575 KB, 1000x1000
>>2910788
I bet you fucked her, you cockass.
>>2910789
I keep trying but it just never works!
>>2910791
Maybe one day.
>>
File: Sanya (14).jpg (52 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (14).jpg
52 KB, 374x600
>>2910774
Uh, hello there talking pair of shoes.
>>
File: 1460232435767.gif (975 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1460232435767.gif
975 KB, 396x594
>>2910796
VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT
NUKE THAT FUCKING GOOK
>>
>>2910796
I hope in some small way you feel like you're worth something by doing this. I really do.
>>
>>2910791
>You will never fuck Izaya while Tony Abott cheers you on
>>
File: tumblr_o4huoy8dfA1uugqoto1_500.png (301 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4huoy8dfA1uugqoto1_500.png
301 KB, 500x705
>>2910798
it was at midnight so i got as far as i could but i passed out before i got to the good parts, you can dream Adachi, dream of her return~
>>
>>2910799
>>2910774
Good, now start sucking her toes, faggot. That's what you do here, yeah? Little 15 year olds with tight little assholes, masturbating their hard little psudeo boners like you fondle long MILF tit nipples.

We've got Seth Rollins, you fucking losers. Do you even have a Seth Rollins?
>>
My butthole fucking hurts lads.
>>
So why are we all here in ERP?
>>
>>2910799
Touché.

I would usually put up a show right now, but I'm not sure if its worth the effort, so you'll have to excuse me.

Any other time when there is less traffic I would be happy to write with you.
>>
File: dachious3inabadrift.png (370 KB, 1145x720) Image search: [Google]
dachious3inabadrift.png
370 KB, 1145x720
>jumps into the delorean and travels to a different timeline where he is an RP timecop and also got to fuck fuuka and yosuke is still alive
>>
>>2910806
I hope you feel like you're worth something defending a bunch of keyboard cocknuggets on trash.
>>
File: 1460232943226.gif (3 MB, 370x184) Image search: [Google]
1460232943226.gif
3 MB, 370x184
>>2910819
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
ITT : degenerates saying describing physical body interaction is top notch RP.

Blimey, you sure got me to believe that shit.
>>
File: fag.gif (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
16 KB, 300x300
>>2910830
>makes Yosuke suck my e-peen
>>
File: C1wUCft.png (888 KB, 1276x699) Image search: [Google]
C1wUCft.png
888 KB, 1276x699
Should I ERP as Ta-class?
>>
File: 87546.jpg (19 KB, 321x369) Image search: [Google]
87546.jpg
19 KB, 321x369
Is it possible for me to jump into a timeline where Seth Rollins isn't gay and where the Samoans are still bushdwelling tribesmen?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.