[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /trash/'s favorite fast food restaurant and meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: chickfila_chicken-sandwich.jpg (1 MB, 1993x1800) Image search: [Google]
chickfila_chicken-sandwich.jpg
1 MB, 1993x1800
What is /trash/'s favorite fast food restaurant and meal there?
Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 590x590
muh carl's jr western bacon cheeseburger
>>
>>2846448

OP, a triple cheese at Fuddrucker's, popcorn shrimp at Popeye's, Classic cheese at In-N-Out...
>>
>>2846448
Panda express
Teriaki grilled chicken on white steamed rice. Add in some walnut shrimp if I'm feelin fancy.
>>
>>2846448
Rally's basic burgers. Its just so trashy that I love it. Also they use lettuce and onions so it crunches nice.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1000x750
>>2846448
In-N-Out. Double-Double, Animal Fries, Neapolitan shake.
>>
>>2846448
Five guys, I suppose.

Simple hamburger with cajun fries.

Never been to chick-fil-a before. They any good?
>>
>>2850561

It's a meme fast food place and all the food is tasteless.
>>
>>2850714

Ignore this faggot. The chicken is excellent, very moist and tender with a great breading recipe. It's also somewhat overpriced.

The fries, however, are indeed tasteless and lacking any sort of crisp. I don't know of any chain that does worse fries.
>>
>McDonalds
The Big Tasty with bacon when it's in.

If not, the Sunday Deli of the Day, which is crispy chicken and bacon, bbq and mayo wrap. Is only £3.49 for the meal and so top.

Breakfast, usually a double sausage and egg McMuffin with added bacon. Those hash browns are amazing. I have been having sausage bagels this year, they're lovely. Used to have The Big Breakfast but they've discontinued it.

>KFC
If the current special is balls I usually go with a Zinger Tower Burger, as the box meal that comes with 1 piece and beans. Pretty good. Sometimes add hot wings.
They've started doing Take 5 for £3 here, which I really hope other places take up. You get a mini fillet burger, small popcorn chicken, 1 hot wing, fries and a drink. Great deal, lets them smash the shitty chicken places that are so popular here between trash and students.

My favourite all time thing from KFC was the Hot Rods, please Coronal, bring them back!

>Burger King
Burger King has been hit and miss as fuck here in the UK ever since the 2008 depression. Prices spiked, quality dropped. Staff are completely fucking piss poor at their jobs and barely trained. Luckily the inner city Burger Kings tend to be top.

I like the Angus burgers, usually when in a European mainland airport cause they're top-tier there. (never touch the chicken in a Spanish Burger King).

Usually a big fan of the chilli cheese bites.
The Double Bacon and Cheese XL is amazing, but I do love me some extra taste of Whoppers can be a good choice, extra onions and heavy sauce. I used to only have Chicken Royals (Chicken Longs), they were nice back in the day, my brother usually gave me his bacon to put on them.

They did have a great special last year. The Crispy Cheese Whopper? Forgot what it was called, was obviously trying to compete with McDonald's Big Tasty. It had cheese sticks inside and crispy onions. Sadly it had no mayo which was weird as fuck.
>>
>>2851879

>Subway
Subway Melt 6 inch is my all time favourite Sub. Which is Bacon, turkey, ham & cheese. On Hearty Italian Bread, with red onion, lettuce and jalapeños. Smothered in South-West Chipotle sauce. Recently had it as a salad, which is lovely.

The BMT is top as well.

>Five Guys
Bacon Cheese Burger with lettuce, mayo, hot sauce, mushrooms, onions and grilled onions.
Cajun Fries and a shit ton of Dr. Pepper. My mates always think am weird for going with Dr. Pepper, considering you can buy it in any store but you can only get the weird flavours at Five Guys (peach coke for example). But fuck them, we don't get Dr. Pepper of draft anywhere here in the UK, it's top.

>Dominos
Medium chicken and bacon pizza. Fucking lovely. Loads of garlic mayo as well.
>>
>>2850843
>I don't know of any chain that does worse fries.

Five guys has amazingly shitty fries compared to their godly burgers.
>>
>>2851947
And my personal all time favourite place.
Church's Chicken. Hear me out though!

Back in 2010 it came to the UK, sadly only for about 2 years at best. It was named Texas Chicken here.

It was amazingly good. Some of the deals they did were just stupidly cheap. The chicken was very high quality. And their spicy mayo sauce was gorgeous.

But sadly they didn't catch on and closed.
I was gutted. So when I went to New York in 2014 I was excited as fuck to finally have it again... oh boy was i fucking disappointed.

>The chicken was reformed and gross
>No spicy mayo
>My brother lost his dr. pepper all over the floor
>Was in the most dodgy area of Manhatten
>A drug deal happened in the toilets

My parents were never more disappointed in me.

Should have gone to white castle.
>>
Taco Bell stole my heart after their breakfast menu debuted. White Castle is a close second.
>>
File: Taco_Bell_Night.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Taco_Bell_Night.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
Taco Bell. I know people complain about getting the shits from them but I've never gotten anything more than some raunchy gas. Chalupas are good, crunchwraps are good, burritos are good. Plus if you're buying for friends you can get like twenty tacos for ten bucks.

And of course it's the easiest place to get Baja Blast.
>>
>>2853474
>Falling for Taco Jew
>Not Habit Burger or Little Caesars
>>
File: 9223572969_e1917b07a6_b.jpg (275 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
9223572969_e1917b07a6_b.jpg
275 KB, 1024x768
A little local place called the Greek House
>>
File: Long-John-Silver-575x429.jpg (71 KB, 575x429) Image search: [Google]
Long-John-Silver-575x429.jpg
71 KB, 575x429
>Nobody ever mentions this place

I have no idea how they are still in business but damn, I love their expensive fast food.
>>
File: o.jpg (108 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
108 KB, 1000x747
>>2853823
And their baklava is phenomenal.
>>
>>2853823
>Posting in Fast Food thread
>"A little local place"

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>2854080
The food is served faster than most fast food franchises and is just as, if not more, greasy.
>>
I'm so fucking hungry.
>>
>>2853951
They have pretty good chicken and their corn on the cob is sweet and buttery. But the fries are absolute shit.
>>
Burgers: 5guys is the best; their fries are kinda crap but the burgers are fucking amazing

Chicken: Chick-Fil-A is pretty hard to beat

Hot dogs: New York System hot wieners

Pizza: Pretty much any local pizza joint will do; they all tend to be great
>>
Is Buffalo Wild Wings takeout fast food?

Cause I could eat those Desert Heat wings forever.
>>
>>2853951
>I have no idea how they are still in business
They shut down their only place within hundreds of miles in my town not too long ago. It was abrupt too. Literally there during the week and then Sunday they were gone with boards in the window and "closed" on the marquee. I really liked their stuff. Unhealthy but you could get really really good coupons and a lot of food for the money.

I like
Sonic-Love the blue coconut slushi and their blt zoaster
Wendys-Really really good burgers. Good value menu as well. Worth the money. Vanilla frostie is good. Nuggets are good.
Arbys-Just tried the Bourbon bacon turkey and it was really really good. The bacon was candied. Really liked their brown sugar bacon sandwiches as well. Mozzerella sticks, tendies.
and Zaxbys-Kickin Chicken or whatever. And their black and blue salad is pretty good. Their fries are what I go for though. Crinkle cut fries with a thick cut. Buy tons of dipping sauces.

Every place has at least something I like though. Even Mcdonalds. The fries and filet o fish.
Burger King has a good chicken sandwich. Thats about it.
Dairy Queen has good burgers and I like the blizzards but they're way too expensive for the value.
Taco Bell-Has good things but its a very specific craving. Dont eat there often. Cheese quesadillia and gorditas and chalupas are good. They shouldnt combine them though. Really like the starburst drink as well.
Chik Fil A is good sometimes. Again not really worth the money though. Their salads are way too shitty to be priced as high as they are. Deluxe sandwich combo is a good value for the price.
Really like the breakfast selections from Mcdonalds and Burger King and Krystal. Dont care for Taco Bells.
I do like subway but not sure it counts. Panda Express chow mein noodles are good and i like their plum and orange sauces.
If Pizza counts, I dont really have a favorite.
>>
File: BP-web-4.jpg (620 KB, 800x915) Image search: [Google]
BP-web-4.jpg
620 KB, 800x915
The Burgers's Priest. It's pretty similar to 5 guys.
I like the priest which is a burger with a huge fried mushroom, or the high priest which is a good big mac.
They also got a pretty crazy secret menu
>>
>>2861559
>Literally there during the week and then Sunday they were gone with boards in the window and "closed" on the marquee.

Same thing happened at a local restaurant near me; I walked by it on a Saturday and it was open, lots of people inside, and then a couple days later I went by it again, and the windows were all boarded up, with a message posted on the front door saying that the place was closing down.

Really weird. The restaurant has been there for a good 10 years and always seemed busy every weekend, so I wonder what made it close down.
>>
>>2862029
I still have no idea why our Long John Silvers closed. They didnt offer an explanation really. But I hear they are not doing so well and they are closing lots of locations often. They'll probably sell the company by the end of this year. I think they are a Yum! brand? So they may convert all the standing ones to a KFC or Taco Bell? Weird how they are doing so bad while the other franchises in the brand are doing alright.
>>
Wendy's 10pc spicy nuggets + fries is my jam. just wish they wouldn't fill their cups with ice.
Got a joint KFC Taco Bell so I get a $5 Popcorn Chicken box with mash or wedges and a Baja Blast.
BK nugs are pretty great too, but FUCK them for getting rid of the spicy chicken fries. The Jalapeno ane Buffalo fries were shit.
>>
>>2846448
Pollo Tropical is pretty good, but Chick-fil-a has to be my favorite.
>>
>>2864040
Every time I see a LGS now it's merged with another restaurant. Like the one in my town is half that and half A&W and several towns over there's a half and half Taco Bell one. They really don't seem to be doing well.
>>
File: raising-canes.jpg (120 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
raising-canes.jpg
120 KB, 1024x683
>>2846448
The sauce is addicting.
>>
>>2864040
I hope they don't all close down. The one near me just recently got remodeled after having the same facade/interior for the last thirty years. I've noticed most of the customers are 50+ year old patrons.
>>
All I can afford is Top Ramen and thinly sliced ham... Fuck my life.
>>
>>2846533
>carl's jr
>not hardees

get out west coast fag
>>
>>2872209
Here in Oklahoma they're Carl's Jr. in OKC and Hardee's in Tulsa. It's weird.
>>
>>2846448
Chick fil antijew is expensive but high quality for fast food.
>>
>>2853591
this, i want to fuck a quesarito and cum inside it
>>
>>2881633
Who's stopping you?
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (25 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
25 KB, 960x540
>>2846448
Literally same, superb taste OP
>>
File: Hotline pepe.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Hotline pepe.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>2853474
>>2853591
>going to taco bell
>not your local mexican restaurant
fucking disgraceful
>>
>>2881633
The quesarito is my goto burrito from taco bell. But then I found out that you can get that shit smothered burrito style. Fell in love with it from my first bite. Don't know why they don't put it on the menu.
>>
>>2866783
>thinly sliced ham
>not using tuna
whats wrong with you anon?
>>
>>2887639
>Thread on fast food
>your local

Shut
The
Fuck
Up
>>
I was in Germany one day (Czech Republic is fast-food proof) and I fucking enjoyed Subway.
My first one was a Chicken Teriyaki with well... everything. Including all the sauces. It was spicy as shit, but damn was it good.
Last time I was in a Subway, I got a whole grain baguette with roasted chicken, cheese, tomatoes, salad, cheese and bacon.
Pretty fucking good in my opinion.
>McDonald's
I feel sorry for McDonald's employees here. They try to keep a steady smile, but when they know what fucking junk they sell here, they have to go out often for a fresh breath.
>Burger King, KFC
Never been to these, actually. Rare as shit here.
>>
>>2893327
N
O
U
>>
>>2846448
Little Caesar's Hot & Ready Pepperoni Pizza

McGangbang with big mac sauce
>>
File: My fucking jam.jpg (43 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
My fucking jam.jpg
43 KB, 348x348
>>2846448
Smashburger. Spinach and Goat Cheese, black bean patty. Chocolate Oreo shake.

It's like $12, so it's the only fast food I eat. Once a month. Shit's worth it.
>>
>>2900854
What's goat cheese like?
>>
>>2900854
>goat cheese
My nigga, I wish I had a fast food place around my area with that.
>>
>>2846448
>we know you're gonna shove 10 fries in your mouth at once either way so here goes fuccboi

Went to get hot wings for the first time like a week ago. Honestly don't see the appeal, I mean sure they were sorta hot but that's not a flavour

I thought kfc was supposed to be all spices and shit
>>
KFC chicken strips.
>>
>>2907796
Maybe a little saltier than most cow cheeses? I don't know if it's necessarily creamier.

>>2907819
Yeah, I'm lucky to live a mile off from one. I still only eat fast food once a month lately.
>>
>>2907796
OP here. It tends to be crumbly and a little saltier than cow cheeses, but it varies. They serve basically feta. It crushes really well into the veggies as I bite through. It's sturdy enough to affect the mouth feel in a good way.

Truthfully I love that burger for the veggies.
>>
>>2909244
>>2910671
Ah so saltier than normal cheese huh, thanks for the info
>>
>>2913207
Yeah, though taste can be deceiving. This burger is super vinegar, and it's the only right I've had with goat cheese for some time.
>>
File: 1441675890939.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441675890939.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>2900854
>closest Smash Burger is an hour away
>>
>>2861400
Nigga that shit takes forever to get to my table. Fuck no it ain't fast.
>>
Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch
>>
>>2900854
I've only been to a Smashburger once and it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>2923806
this
>>
Any Culver's fans here? Would kill for a Butterberger and cheese curds right about now
>>
>>2900854
Whats a smashburger?
>>
So how fat are you all after eating this then? :P
>>
>>2932075
Pretty fat. But I'm sure I'd be fat even if I didn't eat this stuff since I don't exercise.
>>
>>2932075
Underweight. I don't eat often enough.
>>
chik fil a has sugar in it's breading mix and it's fucking nasty
>>
>>2932550
tastes bretty gud tho
>>
>>2932075

Somehow. Quite obese. I don't really mind it.
>>
>>2932075
just under the obesity line

the trick is to have crippling autism and social anxiety so you can't leave your house to order
>>
>>2932075

Honestly. Pretty huge and loving it.
>>
>>2933565
I eat fast food all the time and even that doesn't appetizing to me.
>>
>>2933565
this but replace the burgers with chiks and and upgrade the chili cheese fries to to chili cheese ranch fries
>>
File: sonic_menu.jpg (345 KB, 1000x601) Image search: [Google]
sonic_menu.jpg
345 KB, 1000x601
I love their food, but my god are their proportions absolutely terrible. The only difference between a kids meal and a normal one is probably a chicken strip or two.
>>
>>2946487
Only thing I get from sonic are slushes. And half the time they're watery
>>
>>2946487

Don't let me near that menu. I'd be a blob in a month.
>>
File: White Castle dinna.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
White Castle dinna.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>2941601
Trust me, if its anything like White Castle, its easy to eat.
>>
File: double-steakburger-with.jpg (34 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
double-steakburger-with.jpg
34 KB, 550x412
>>2948314
So, I just googled this out of boredom and, holy shit there's a fucking white castle within like 3 blocks of me. Never been there before but I'm definitely gonna check it out today.

As for me, I like a simple double steak burger and some fries from Steak N Shake.
>>
>>2950671
Retract that first statement...
>>
File: Krystals platter.jpg (156 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Krystals platter.jpg
156 KB, 1000x750
>>2950671
Neat.
When I was in the north for a wedding, I immediately went to a White Castle after watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.
The Crave is real. Down here, we got Krystals
>>
File: Melt.jpg (54 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
Melt.jpg
54 KB, 590x443
Whataburger best burger
Patty Melt good.
>>
>>2948314
>>2955543
I'm jelly, I don't think we have any slider chain joints in my state.
>>
>>2948314
krysal is similar to white castle but MUCH greasier. I cant emphasize enough how much it is lol. They are both good though. White Castles fries are superior. Krystal fries are similar to Burger King.
>>
File: Steaknshake.png (208 KB, 699x512) Image search: [Google]
Steaknshake.png
208 KB, 699x512
>>2950671
my nigga, steak n shake is where its at.
>>
>>2957112
They got the best meat overall, man. It just tastes so clean.
>>
I fucking hate fast food. It smells like literal shit, it makes me feel like shit, and its shit for you.

You can get a can of organic beans for a dollar. You can get packets of seeds to grow vegetables for much cheaper than you'd buy pre-grown vegetables for, and even if you get them at the store they're usually not very expensive. Beans and vegetables are fucking delicious, a good mashed sweet potato will make my whole week. I have no need to buy a crap burger that will slowly kill me with its artificial ingredients and grease. I haven't had fast food since I was a kid and I don't recall ever even wanting to eat it since then.
>>
>>2962046
lol?
>>
>>2962046
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEAAAAAAAAANS
SEEEEEEEEEEDS
>>
File: Untitled.png (254 KB, 418x539) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
254 KB, 418x539
>>2962046
>enters a fast food thread
>"I fucking hate fast food."
>>
>>2961865

Now this I wouldn't be able to resist.
I'm such a fatty by heart.
>>
File: roast beef sandwich.jpg (107 KB, 554x831) Image search: [Google]
roast beef sandwich.jpg
107 KB, 554x831
>>2962046
>I fucking hate fast food. It smells like literal shit, it makes me feel like shit, and its shit for you.
>You can get a can of organic beans for a dollar.
>Beans and vegetables are fucking delicious, a good mashed sweet potato will make my whole week. I have no need to buy a crap burger that will slowly kill me with its artificial ingredients and grease

Thats some pretty strong bait, m8.
>>
File: Mcdonalds combo.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds combo.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>>2962046
>I fucking hate fast food. It smells like literal shit, it makes me feel like shit, and its shit for you.
> I haven't had fast food since I was a kid and I don't recall ever even wanting to eat it since then.

You realize Super Size Me was a hoax right?
>>
File: 20151120_151048.jpg (830 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151120_151048.jpg
830 KB, 2048x1152
>>2846584
>>2850485
My niggas
I'm probably going to be trying out the flying dutchman tomorrow
>>
File: what.png (244 KB, 1659x1270) Image search: [Google]
what.png
244 KB, 1659x1270
hotdogbuntitties
>>
>>2964421
Why did you have to remind me that movie exists?
>>
>>2966425
it ain't that bad m8
>>
>>2962046
>>>/ck/
>>
>>2964057
Woah, what is that?
>>
I wanna eat fast food and get chubby with an anon.
>>
Is it wrong that I'd eat loads of this and that I'd want to get morbidly obese doing it?
>>
>>2968698
>>2972227
tell me more about yourself
>>
>>2975745

Not much to say other than I love food and would eat to my heart's desire. I dunno I think 400 pounds?
>>
>you will never take a /trash/ cutie on a date to A&W and split a large root beer float
>>
>got a burger from checkers/ralley's
>looks like it has cum on it
>tfw I enjoyed it even more and couldn't stop getting hard while eating it

Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>2975745
I'm pretty skinny and I want to fatten up with an anon then do lewd stuff together.
>>
>>2979728

I'd help out. Possibly getting fat myself. lewd piles of fat
>>
>>2980385
Hot, we can encourage each other to get bigger and bigger. Getting soft and squishy.
>>
>>2980562

I dream to get severely huge though :P
>>
>>2981922
I dunno if I have what it takes to get really big, I was just thinking about like gaining 100lbs max. Guess I'm too weak.
>>
>>2846448
>>2850561
>>2850843
>>2861310
Ask an anon who works at chick-fil-a anything
>>
>>2982011
Fattest/Most disgusting customer experience. Go!
>>
>>2982011
Do you eat the food from there?
>>
>>2983304
yes
>>
>>2985746
is it good?
>>
>>2985791
I think it's overhyped personally
>>
>>2985826
You have any bad customer experiences?
>>
>>2968176
ItsIt's called a 4x4 or quad
>>
>>2986050
One time two moms were fighting over the playground for their kids, kind of funny but disturbing
>>
Need more fast food.
>>
My local grill/burger joint
Fries and sausage topped with soft creamy cheese cubes, it comes with shit ton of condiments and a salad.
It a tasty full meal and doesn't break my wallet with 6.30€

> be me
>walk trough the door
>the old man notices you
>"super to go, no onion?"
>reply yes and go sit nearby
> tfw super comfy regular
>>
>>2962046

>organic beans

Vs. what, mechanical beans?
>>
>>2988571
Processed beans.
>>
File: Chick-Fil-A-001.jpg (1 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Chick-Fil-A-001.jpg
1 MB, 3648x2736
>>2846448
Chick-fil-a nuggets are the best. Something about them tastes way better than the tenders or the sandwiches to me. I assume it's the amount of surface area for the sauce.

Sriracha > Honey Mustard = Polynesian > literal shit > all others
>>
File: BBQ platter.jpg (852 KB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
BBQ platter.jpg
852 KB, 2200x1467
>>
>>2989103
We bread them with chick-fil-a coater used for the sandwich fillets and strips/tenderloins. Depending on the quality of the breader, they can be really good (light coater, cooked right amount of time) or really sucky (heavy coater with no sift, or overcook) if they look your pic related or worse, I'd make sure they aren't stuck together or you're getting uncooked food
>>
Chick-Fil-Shit is more like it
Chicken is always dried out, waffle fries over salted half the time. Just terrible
>>
>>2950671
Nah, fool. If you go to Steak n Shake you gotta get the Royale.
>>
File: icame.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
icame.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>2990392
>>
>>2990392
looks pretty dry desu
>>
>>2994441
Like your dick.
>>
>>2846448
seriously?

White Castle. Their whole wheat toast breakfast sandwiches are the best I've had.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, folks.
>>
File: dairycheer1.jpg (173 KB, 700x561) Image search: [Google]
dairycheer1.jpg
173 KB, 700x561
>>2931747
>Whats a smashburger?

It's a sandwich they serve at the "Dairy Cheer" chain in Kentucky, all of which are in microscopic towns about a hundred miles of unpaved road from nowhere at all.

I didn't know they had Internet there yet.
>>
File: 20141020_193113.jpg (889 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
20141020_193113.jpg
889 KB, 2000x1125
>>2933565
>Krystal

Do they still serve the Chili Pups there? I know back in the 1990s they did.

for those who don't know, Krystal is basically the Deep South equivalent of White Castle. They serve "sliders" and fries, mainly. Back in the 90s, at least, they had also branched out to the "Chili Pup," which is the hot dog equivalent of a "slider." Where a "slider" is a tiny hamburger intended to be purchased and eaten half a dozen at a time, a "Chili Pup" is a cocktail weenie on a teeny tiny hot dog bun, with a tiny dab of chili sauce, onions, and mustard, with optional shredded cheddar cheese on top.

...well, I liked them, anyway, when I lived down south. But now when I go to the chain's web page I don't see them any more.
>>
>>2988571
LASER BEANS. When you try to eat them they zap you.
>>
>>2998577
Why they call it Dairy Cheer?
What they got thats implied by that name?
>>
>>2998677
http://krystal.com/menu/
They're really selling the chicken sliders. Its become a real fan favorite.
and yes, they got those dog sliders.
>>
>>2999130
>Why they call it Dairy Cheer?

Because all the snappy-sounding names like "Dairy Queen" were taken.

>What they got thats implied by that name?

It's been many years since I've been in one, but ice cream, banana splits, and milkshakes were prominent on the menu, along with burgers, fries, hot dogs, etc.
>>
>>2999184
Well, then all can't be completely wrong in the world, if it's still possible to get Chili Pups by the sack.

I really need to get some cocktail weenies and try to make my own at home, but what kind of bun can you put them on? Half a slice of white bread, maybe?
>>
>>2999377
just buy buns and cut em in half tardo
>>
>>2999377
Pretty sure they make mini buns and sell them at a lot of grocery chains.
>>
>>3000403
4chan: a magical place where the love for mini buns is so widespread it even appears in food threads
>>
>>2933565
>hay guise
>you know that burger place White Castle
>let's rip off their shit
>only we'll make everything gross and disgusting
>put them only in states where it's acceptable to fly the confederate flag
>those idiots eat pickled pig's feet, of course they'll buy shitburgers
>>
>>3001540
>implying Krystal doesn't go back to before WWII
>posting low quality b8
I know this is /trash/ but even /trash/ has standards. please try harder. kthxbye
>>
File: whitecastlefull.jpg (553 KB, 1632x1232) Image search: [Google]
whitecastlefull.jpg
553 KB, 1632x1232
I just love the smell of warm sliders.
>>2846448
I'd go here all the time if I lived further south.
>>
File: Braums-16.jpg (81 KB, 644x590) Image search: [Google]
Braums-16.jpg
81 KB, 644x590
>>
File: food-array Sonic All American.jpg (211 KB, 1700x651) Image search: [Google]
food-array Sonic All American.jpg
211 KB, 1700x651
>>2999322
So its like a Sonic?
>>
File: Lemon fish over sea brine.jpg (22 KB, 582x265) Image search: [Google]
Lemon fish over sea brine.jpg
22 KB, 582x265
>>3001540
>Anything tasting better in the north compared to the south
Bait
>>
File: garbage-plate.jpg (100 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
garbage-plate.jpg
100 KB, 575x431
>>
File: ss (2016-03-29 at 02.25.52).jpg (33 KB, 543x580) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-29 at 02.25.52).jpg
33 KB, 543x580
>Spicy Chicken Deluxe from Chik Fil A
>two-piece spicy box from KFC
>whatever box Taco Bell has
>Angry Whopper from BK
>McDank or Big Mac from McDonalds
>3 piece tenders from Popeyes spicy
>formerly the W from Wendy's but Dave's Double works
>5 Guys cheeseburger with lettuce, ketchup, jalapenos, peppers, grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms with a little fries and regular Pibb
>a steak burrito from Chipotle with brown rice, black beans, medium tomatillo and hot sauces, cheese, and lettuce
>pizza places dont count because my taste revolves, though for cheap i go for little caesars, lunch combo if i wake up on time, or 7 eleven pizza in a pinch
>>
File: check em.png (217 KB, 535x489) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
217 KB, 535x489
>>3003300
>>
Hop Jacks Halapeno burger.
>>
>>3004264
I never get the spice chicken from Chik Fil A anymore. It makes my booty burn.
>>
>>3001647
White Castle is the oldest fast food chain in the US. They were around before the Depression. Maybe read something before you sperg out in public.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>3002622
>when Yankees do southern food better than southerners
>>
>>3009003
A&W was two years before White Castle, ACKSHUALLY.........
>>
>>2866642
Canes is shit and you should feel bad.
>>
>>2955935
Elder god-teir choice mein fruend, it's upsetting to think that people have actually never eaten at a Whataburger before.
Brings a tear to the eye.
>>
>>3009203
But it's bad tho.
>>
>>3002622
I'd eat that desu.
>>
bumping for more greasy burgers
>>
>>3009203
>steaming buns over onion patties, rendering it bread mush over appropriately fried patties and steamed after the final flip.

Krystals > White Castle
>>
File: ~tinygasp~.gif (537 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
~tinygasp~.gif
537 KB, 500x415
>>2853956
>Baklava
>>
>>3019161
that's adorable
>>
File: hardees-diablo-burger.jpg (42 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
hardees-diablo-burger.jpg
42 KB, 640x347
I wish Hardees still sold the El Diablo.
Shit was good when the poppers were fresh
>>
Fucking hungry for a burger now.
>>
>>3009203
I want to try that. Better look up where the nearest white castle is.
>>
>>3009203
My favourite breakfast item from White Castle is the Sausage and gravy waffle slider. That shit is the best
>>
Pizza place fried chicken meals.
>>
Bumping for fat ass burgers
>>
>>3017870
What are those? Ham sandwiches?
>>
>>2990392
Where can I get something like this?
>>
>>2963905
>Super Size Me was a hoax
So a guy ate nothing but McDonald's for a month and didn't get fat and heavy from it? That's a very special thesis.
>>
File: 1408466346118.jpg (229 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1408466346118.jpg
229 KB, 640x427
>>3043121
At your local smokehouse/bbq joint eatery. I got like ...3 or 4 near by to choose from where i am.

>>3043083
>What are those? Ham sandwiches?
You better be foreign, anon.

>>3043158
Think the guy behind it admitted it was heavily fabricated...no pun intended.
>>
>>3043320
One of these days I need to get around to trying Five Guys, there's one less than 30 minutes away from me.

Any recommendations?
>>
File: 1454770378264.jpg (33 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1454770378264.jpg
33 KB, 329x329
>Mustard on burger
This shit is awful.
>>
Usually I smash a Zinger Stacker Combo with a small popcorn chicken from the nearby KFC, or a foot long Meatball sub with old English, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
Absolute best though, Is the Poutine burger from lord of the fries. It's near the train station in the city centre, so I don't go there often, but holy shit it's worth it.
There's also this mediocre Mexican chain called salsa's, but they do really nice fries so I usually get that and one of the chicken burittos.

Ultimate shit show is fucking Chicken Treat though. $2 for a chicken Cheeseburger, plus $10 for three pieces of fried chicken and chips. I'm pretty sure that place is the reason I'm a bit chubbier now that I'm at uni.
>>
>>3046463
Try the bacon burger with grilled onions with a side of cajun fries. Heaven on earth
>>
>>3050429
I hope this doesn't use up too much of my allowance
>>
File: Five_Guys_cheeseburger.jpg (2 MB, 1736x1656) Image search: [Google]
Five_Guys_cheeseburger.jpg
2 MB, 1736x1656
>>2846448
I live near Seattle, and we got a Chick-fil-A recently. I keep meaning to go there, but I also keep forgetting it's there. But every time I drive by it, it's packed, regardless of the time of day. There's also a Carl's Jr. that's not bad and there's going to be a Steak n Shake opening soon that I want to try. I've never seen a Sonic, even though I see commercials for them all the fucking time.

As far as favorites go, I like an all the way bacon cheeseburger at Five Guys. Fries are meh, so sometimes I get two burgers. I also like the burgers and chicken at Wendy's, but again, the fires aren't great. I think McDonald's, Burger King and Jack in the Box all have better fries. But at McDonald's, I like the chicken but not the burgers, and at BK and Jack in the Box, I like the burgers but not the chicken.
>>
>>3043320
I don't get the appeal of little sliders either, especially fast food ones. To be fair, I've only had White Castle once when I was in New York, but I just don't get what's so good about thin little patties with holes in them, on soggy buns that are way too big for them. And then you have to eat a bunch of them to feel full. I'd much rather eat one big burger with thick, juicy patties and a bunch of toppings.

Also, nice to see all the Five Guys love in this thread.
>>
File: giphy.gif (829 KB, 275x248) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
829 KB, 275x248
What kinds of toppings are good together on pizza?
I need more variety for my weekly pizzas
>>
>>3055238
Pepperoni
Cheese.
>>
File: 1415058009614.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1415058009614.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>2846448
>favorite fast food restaurant
Home-cooked.
>meal
Either yesterday's dinner in a frying pan, a full-English breakfast or pasta with cream and salmon sauce.
That pasta and salmon sauce only takes 10 minutes to cook.
>>
File: img_3104.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_3104.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>3055238
Get a supreme pizza. The Costco one is the best and it's a good deal.
>>
>>3055849
>olives
>mushrooms
Disgusting.
>>
>>3055883
I'm not a big fan of black olives, either. I think they're too sweet, so I prefer literally any other kind, like green olives.

>not like mushrooms
I'll see you in hell
>>
>>3055952
*liking

fuck
>>
>>3055883
This desu.
>>
>>3055238
99% of the time i'm a pep and cheese boi but jalapeno + pepperoni, and bacon + banana peppers are aight
>>
Is Chick-Fil-A or whatever it's called good? Haven't tried it.
>>
>>3050429
Every burger I've ever had at Five Guys has been incredibly average. Way overrated.
>>
>>2982011
I am also an anon who works at chic fil a

ama I guess too
>>
>>3056949
It's fine but ultimately not much better than a spicy chicken sandwich in the other places. Maybe slightly better bread.
>>
>>3055342
>Home-cooked.
>>>/ck/
>>
>>3001813
Fellow Oklahoman with good taste.
>>
File: Mcdonalds Joker clown.jpg (73 KB, 555x532) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds Joker clown.jpg
73 KB, 555x532
>>3057351
Guess I was overhyping it a bit.
But its huge step above the likes of the clown.
>>
>>3043158
The guy behind it gained much more weight than the diet he set for in the documentary could have ever allotted. When confronted on this, he skirts around the issue.
>>
>>2982011

Shouldn't you be at homeschool?
>>
>>2961865
I hnnnnng'd
>>
>>2961865
That's it, I'm getting steak n shake today.
>>
>>3063286
Of course. I'm not saying it isn't good, it just isn't spectacular like people make it out to be.
>>
>>3058960
>this thread
>>>/ck/
>>
>>2853951
Captain D's is better.
>>
>>3077036
No question
>>
>>3077036
never heard of it
>>
What are you're guys opinions on pizza hut?
>>
>>3081514
It's a southern chain of seafood similar to Long John Silvers but it's less greasy and frozen shit.
>>
>>3055238
Margherita pizzas are pretty good but not that many places make them good. It's just pizza sauce with olive oil, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves. Shit's like a cheese pizza but infinitely better.
>>
>>3084926
My goto pizza. Since I can get it for a cheap $6.50

I get sausage, onion, and green peppers on a pan with that cheese sprinkled over the crust.
It's pretty good with a little ranch drizzle, but the pepper slices are too thick and don't cook properly.
>>
>>3091388
>for a cheap $6.50
WHERE R U?
>>
>>3067331
Id recommend something, but they got serval different tastes. Pick one that appeals to you first and work around.
I started with a Wisconsin Buttery burger meal then the week after, I went for a 7X7
>>
File: Fewds.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Fewds.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
>>
>>3091388
In the south.
There's a code that works all over the east coast that gives a medium for 6. Heard it also works elsewhere.
Pizza code is TEOMED3T6 if you want to try it.
>>
>>3092727
Fuck I keep doing that
>>3097985
>>
>>2853956
Literally looks like someone fished a half-diarrhea turd out of the bathroom and slapped it on a plate. You must have a stomach of steel or literal shit taste to eat something that looks like that anon.
>>
>>3100503
End yourself.
>>
>>3100503
>baklava
Mate, baklava is Turkish, middle-eastern desert / treat. They're fucking phenomenal. Perfect crunch and gooy ratio. Loads of syrupy goodness. They're heathy as hell. I've only ever had tiny ones, that one up there looks like it'd make you puke after about half of it, they're stupidly rich.
>>
>>3102403
Meant heavy not heathy
>>
>>3084926
Pizza Hut here in the UK is dreadful. Does not compare at all to Dominos.

Pizza Hut does have banging stuffcrust though
>>
>>3084926
Best commercial pizza chain, though a bit more pricey than it deserves to be. Consequently I usually end up going with Dominos.
Although I'm starting to really like Papa John's.
>>
>>2861983
Fucking this. They have a burger that's a double cheeseburger, but the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches.
>>
>>2861983
That looks ridiculous, I never understood the logic of a burger you can't properly bite into.
>>
>>3092878
I wanted to try something new, but I just ended up getting the same thing I always get. A Western BBQ and Bacon burger.
I fear I've become complacent.
>>
>>3102477
Papa Johns is pretty sad
>>
>>3102710
Break the mold, anon!

Probably weird asking but; Has anyone in this thread went to a place after reading this thread?
>>
>>3097795
For you Americans that don't know what this is. It's a Munchie box. Popular thing at Scottish take-a-ways. They're fucking hype.
>>
>>3102737
I hear that a lot, but I actually like it.
>>
>>3102802
Aye, it's hit and miss to be honest. I've had some bangin' PapaJohns before. But the last one I had was sad. Which was a shame, loved it in Uni.
>>
File: Munchie food box.jpg (49 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Munchie food box.jpg
49 KB, 615x409
>>3102776
So thats what these are?
Im shocked merica doesnt have these.
>>
>>3102863
>>
Great thread,
Keep it up
>>
>>3102863
Aye yeah, am sure they'll make their way over at some point. Am surprised they haven't crossed the boarder into England yet.

>>3102939
That doesn't even compare to a munchie box anon!
>>
>>3104972
You're right, I also just realized you can't even actually get that specific box in the US.
I'm sure there's some local food restaurants that do the same though.
>>
alright I haven't eaten anything all day because of work and I'm hungry af. Which fast food place should I go to /trash/?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 590x421
Kinda want to see if the local Arby's will make the Meat Mountain, but scared they won't know what I'm talking about and just give me a look
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (99 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
99 KB, 700x420
H E A V E N
E
A
V
E
N
>>
>>3102939
Lots of places have similar things too. Taco Bell and Long John Silvers. All three from the same company. I like when they change whats in the box frequently.
>>
>>3106065
yeah zaxbys is pretty good
>>
>>3105696
Get a Angry Whopper from BK.
Shit's good
>>
>>3106065
This, but with tongue torch wings and honey mustard.
I'm the only person I know who hates zax sauce.
>>
>>3105780
>that big yellow square of cheese
looks like fucking contruction paper lol

looks gross but i'd still give it a try
>>
File: Munchy box.jpg (451 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Munchy box.jpg
451 KB, 1024x681
>>3105780
Man, every time I got something from an Arbys, the cheese was always melted.
Though the kid in me always appreciated the square cheese on a sandwich. Anyone else still share that same feel?

>>3106065
>Zaxbys
Southerner detected!

>>3097795
>>3102863
I think we can all agree that a Munchie box is /trash/'s official meal
>>
>>3107643
>no chubby NEET too room with and eat munchy boxes with
>>
>>3108132
I've never even had one before ;_;
>>
>>3107643
I agree completely! It's perfectly fitting for /trash/!

>>3108637
>>3108132
I did once actually haha. Shame we didn't fuck during it
>>
>>3109371
>fucking while eating
mmmmm

someone post the webm of the two bears fucking while eating pizza
>>
>>3109448
>tfw too skinny to experience that
I need to get fat with an anon.
>>
>>2846448
five guys
>>
page 10 bumpage
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>3107405
It's not that bad in person (sorry if the image is tilted). Kind of interesting to et all the different textures and flavored all at once
>>
>>3084926
>Pizza Hut
Trash, Don't go there, If you want something light go to Domino's, and if you want something heavy go to Papa John's (My Favorite)
>>
>>2846448
Hungry Jacks - hunger tamer box
australian homosex hear
>>
>>3106065
How does Zaxby's compare to Canes? It looks the same by what you get at least, the chicken fingers, sauce, crinkle cut fries, toast and coleslaw.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.