[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #64 Dear Friends Die Away Edition Previ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Marigold.png (397 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Marigold.png
397 KB, 800x1280
RWBYgt Trash General #64 Dear Friends Die Away Edition
Previous thread: >>2755104

Archive: https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby/type/op/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/20z4v7YA (discontinued)
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e (discontinued)
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
File: CINT.png (314 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
CINT.png
314 KB, 800x1280
RIP MQ
RIP CINT
>>
>>2780583
Everything hurts.

RIP Bestgirl.
>>
No TQ tonight, by the way.
>>
>>2780670
Shit.

Seems like bad things always like company...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlp8GimssgI
>>
File: 1458076817584.jpg (46 KB, 440x410) Image search: [Google]
1458076817584.jpg
46 KB, 440x410
>>2780670
>No MQ
>No TQ
>>
File: 1462084282419.gif (3 MB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1462084282419.gif
3 MB, 539x480
>>
File: everything is alright alright.png (57 KB, 212x242) Image search: [Google]
everything is alright alright.png
57 KB, 212x242
>>
Yo Lewis?

To break this depressing atmosphere:
Is the dream gonna be 'canon'? Like, is Alison going to remember it and blush when seeing Marsha next time?
>>
Farewell, dearest friend. It's been a good run.

>>2781082
Could do. Dunno if it really makes sense for the character at this stage, but eh. Madalyn's weird drugs could do anything at this point, I suppose.

If all else fails: Multiverse theory. Everything and nothing is canon, simultaneously. Hurray!

I'm going to bed now, but I'll try to continue the main story or the lewd story tomorrow. I'll do a poll for it, I guess.

G'night all.
>>
>>2781282
Sleep tight, fucker.

(Also, dreams are often not as meaningful as some people make them out to be.)
>>
More stuff left from MQ ideas :

The killer catches Tyria alone off guard, and rips her horns off before being forced to flee by Mystery Inc.
Malthus gets killed later by Veles, but not before maiming him :
Malthus got pinned to the ground and cant move, nor can he face his mouth towards Veles to spit acid at him. So he sucks in his cheek and bites it off to create a hole through which he can spit acid (using his semblance) at Veles.
>>
>>2781396
I'm kinda glad we never got to see that stuff...
>>
File: brutal.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>2781396
>So he sucks in his cheek and bites it off to create a hole through which he can spit acid (using his semblance) at Veles.

Jesus Christ that is metal.
>>
I'll be here for another three hours before I need to leave, so just ask about a charcter and I'll dump whatever ideas I had for them.
>>
>>2781396
If I had that gazelle by the horns, ripping them off would be the last thing I would want to do.

I mean, I'd be tugging on them as I mash my dick into that throat, but that's different.
>>
>>2781494
Well he did that too.
>>
>>2781466
Let's hear about the rest of Mari's team, especially Laurel
>>
>>2781518
I am extremely glad we never got to see that...
>>
>>2781466
>>2781529
What was your endgame plan for Mari herself? Reader influence notwithstanding, obviously.

>>2781518
Geeze. That's rough.
I'd like to work a less rapey variation of that somewhere though.
>>
>>2781466
So was Veles the killer?
>>
>>2781529

Laurel's abuse at the hands of her father has made her wary of men, and eventually led to her resenting them. She evetually beat the shit out of her dad once her powers manifested.

Her general misanthropy changed (into misandry) when she met Marigold, who was cheerful and optimistic enough to break Laurel out of her constant gloomisness.

Her desire to work on weapons was formed mostly through isolated work, wanting to limit interaction with others as much as possible.
You can also see that she's openned up considerably, but her love of weapons remains.

While she's not as outright hostile towards men as she was back then, she's still prejudiced against them.
If you prowled hers or Alban's memories : you'd find out that the words "I hate you", "Die" and "Just leave" were said to him by Laurel after he bumped into her. It's later revealed that she hated him for "taking her from [her]"

Laurel hates the very thought of using phallic objects for sexual pleasure. Fetishes include lactation and gentle femdom (being dommed).
>>
>>2781529

Tyria was always a bit of an oddball. She kept getting into fights with others, and was very sexually forward with men and women. She actually kissed Leroy right in front of Beth and went " what are you going to do about it?" before Beth kicked her ass and then sent her lackeys after her.

She's always had an attraction towards Morrie, but couldn't express it until they met again after years of separation. By then it felt way too awkward since she found reason to believe that Morrie is Ozias (her adoptive father)'s biological son.

She tried to tell him about it. She knew that she and Morrie weren't related by blood but felt it too weird to have her father figure's son as a romantic partner (since she considers Ozias as her dad).

Rufus is as standoffish as he is because of his parent's neglect of him. He tries to act like he's too cool to care about people, but ends up forming a deep connection with his classmates (Alban in particular) because of how much he wants to prove to himself that he isn't as useless as he fears himself to be.

He isn't actually gay and just thinks that sexual attraction is a nusiance and he just jerks off to get it over with. He claimed to be gay to avoid having to explain his views on sexuality, which got him alienated.
>>
>>2781758
>Fetishes include lactation
I FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
File: 1440812816129.png (72 KB, 285x323) Image search: [Google]
1440812816129.png
72 KB, 285x323
>>2781791
>and just thinks that sexual attraction is a nusiance and he just jerks off to get it over with
>mfw this is me
creepy.
>>
Alban is spending his time with his little sister ,Sophia Wisteria.
She left because her parents just stopped noticing wether or not she's around, and thus left for Vale to spend at least a little bit of time with her brother (since his training got in the way, and her parents didn't want her interacting with her, being one of Mr. Wisteria's children born to a woman that isn't his wife.)
During some alteraction or another, Bert gets really pissed at someone, and Alban transforms his hand into a different material to let Bert squeeze it like one of those squeaky anger-relief toys.
If you tried prowling his memories again, you'd find out that the words "I hate you", "Die" and "Just leave" were said to him by Laurel after he bumped into her. It's later revealed that she hated him for "taking her from [her]"
He also had the Faunus feature he had removed so that he coudn't be called out as an illegitimate child. Not willingly, might I add.
The pills he takes are sedatives. Although he doesn't know that. One of his relatives bribed a doctor to perscribe them to him as a joke.
A joke which has lasted for over 5 years.

Morrie comes from a generally nice adoptive family after being left at the orphanage by his mother. He only got the accent from spending so much time with them. I didn't think of much for him.

Leroy starts off with all stats at 8 (MOD -1),(everyone else starts off at an average of 12) due to [WASTE OF SKIN]. But despite this he kept working hard so that he could one day beat his brother, though he never managed to.His highest stat is INT at 18 (MOD 4).
Because of his perseverance, Beth took an interest in him, before realizing that she loves him. He's super dense. He thinks she's just being nice to him because they've known each other for so long, and because she pities him.
He and his brother might butt heads occasionally, but they always make up by the end.
He generally tries to help his brother with academics.
>>
>>2781880
What was Alban's faunus feature?
>>
>>2781937
muscly bear lump
>>
Bertilak is Marigold's half brother.
After Julie ran away, she decided to keep the cild she had with Perun. It wasn't until Bert was about 8 years old that Perun found out about him.
He continued to support the family, going as far as giving him his weapon and paying for some of their bills.

He had an interest in Mari, until he realized that she was his half sister. He made up the threats her dad made, and you could've called him out on it, had you asked dad if he did say that.

>>2781937
I said it beofre, but it's a lump of muscle between his shoulder blades. Bears have that.
The stichting makes it look it's just an ordinary surgery.
>>
>>2781396
>>2781518
Was this an inevitable outcome; or would it have just been the consequences of bad decisions on our part? While I'm sure we almost certainly would've made those poor choices given the chance, it would've really sucked if all that bad shit happening to Tyria was entirely out of our hands.

Were there any similar situations planned for other characters
>>
Maya was meant to be a rival to Marigold. Her abilities are similar(ish), her colour scheme is opposite, etc.
She comes off as threatening, but only wants to be accepted. Because of how she creeps most guys out, she ends up sexually frustrated.

She ends up liking Alban because while he can't express himself too well, she understands him perfectly. She sees through the emontionless facade and sees who he really is through the minutia of his actions.

If you talk things out with her, she admits to have been jealous of Mari (saying that her hair is nice and soft while hers is coarse and only fit for being used in her weapon, how Mari was well-liked and knew how to interact with others etc.)

She cries when she admits that she got a charge out of seeing Marigold saddenned by her break-ups.

>>2782088
Ozias' death is inevitable. What happens to Ty can be changed, but some of the others can't.

Assuming you fuck up the first encounter : Betilak and Alban can die. Very easily. Leroy gets his skull skewered straight through his jaw, but miraculously survives. Marigold won't die but can lose her eyes.
After she wakes up, she feels the new eyes put into her by a donor.
It's either Bertilak's eyes or Alban's.
Leroy loses his resolve saying that "hardwork doesn't pay off after all". He's left alone in the hospital and disappears one night.
Morrie returns to his family in Atlas to continue his training there.

At the very end, you have to either convince your father to kill Veles, or you have to kill him yourself.
And another thing : Veles was meant to use the vocal chords he stole to emulate the voices during the fights. Namingly Catherine's voice to distract Bert by saying "Bertilak, please stop! It hurts!"
>>
Aaaand that's it for the main cast.
Anyone else you want to know about?
>>
>>2782267
The more you reveal, the more I am glad you stopped, as horrible as it is to say that...this shit is much worse than anything I'd ever imagine..
>>
>>2782312
Sorry, it really is shitty writing.
>>
>>2782333
Shitty writing?
Fuck no.

It is gruesome, horrible, gut-twisting shit that would've made me puke my brain out had we ever encountered it "really", but damn well written you god damn sadistic fucktard.
>>
>>2782333
It's not shitty writing, it's just a lot darker than probably most of us imagined it going. I'm sure it wouldn't have been a light switch and more a setting sun, but from where you left off to "people get raped, maimed, and killed" is quite a leap.
>>
>>2782375
>>2782365
Well I mean I didn;t intend for ALL of this to happen. These are just some of the ideas that popped into my head.
>>
File: 1434438284134.png (29 KB, 453x549) Image search: [Google]
1434438284134.png
29 KB, 453x549
>>2782267
>her colour scheme is opposite
>>
>>2782407
I really hope you'll go back to CYOAs one day. (Hopefully with less gruesome idead though~)
It'd be a waste otherwise.

Maybe reboot MQ with your original ideas? Or just pull this through, a good book is still a good book, even with its ending spoiled.

Don't mind me.
Just a guy with more hopes than sense.
>>
>>2782492
I don't care as much for a murder mystery the second time around.
>>
>>2782472
Well I meant the whole
vivid orange vs dark blue
warm brown vs cold gray
Dark brown vs viridian
kinda thing.

>>2782492
Well, it's not like her story ends with that.
There was supposed to be a timeskip thing that feels less like a GoT X Dracula thing and more like what you;d expect out of the setting of RWBY.

And I guess that's it if no one less wants to ask.
>>
>>2782527
I really hope there's still hope is all.

Wait, what about Ars'Moor, where did he fit in all this?
>>
>>2782582
I introduced them as a way to push players in one direction or another, so that it would seem less like I'm the one trying to push you towards clues, and more like they're "manipulating" you.
It's there to make you paranoid.
>>
>>2782618
And what did they say to Alban?
>>
>>2782656

Something about how the two of them are only pretending to be someone else for the sake of each other, and how that way it wouldn't be a genuine relationship between two people.
>>
>>2782700
Ah, I remember Mari using that explanation.
I wondered where it came from.
>>
Okay, so one last pointless question.

Rank the following colours.

A. Red.
B. Blue.
C. Yellow.
D. Purple
E. Green.
F. Orange.
>>
>>2782861
E>C>>>>F>B>D>A
>>
>>2782861
C > D > F > B > E > A
>>
File: Chloe's on TV.png (275 KB, 520x341) Image search: [Google]
Chloe's on TV.png
275 KB, 520x341
>>
File: BB.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
BB.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>>2780723
He'll be back.
Dry will come crawling back to us.
>>
>>2782861
E>A>D>F>B>C
>>
>>2782996
Elpis always was and always will be the most dreadful thing ever to have sprung out of Pandora's Box to plague mankind with hazy dreams of worlds untouchable.
For it will turn your living days to nightmares, and make you dread loss and love akin, both waiting to take you only to leave hope behind; a paled red rose on a loved one's grave, whispering sweet melodies of days that could have been.
>>
>>2783123
What?
>>
>>2783181
Hope a shit.
Only gets you hurt.
>>
>>2783195
Ahh.
Okay.
>>
>>2782861
A>D>B>E>C>F
>>
Sleepy here, gotta take a break until tomorrow.

Here's some pottery, Don Pear was loosely based off the Italian fairy tale "Don Joseph Pear" in this tale the young boy met a fox.

>Implying Don met a Faunus for those promises
>>
>MQ's original idea was a distinct opposite to TQ's "a heroes soul" route. All the way down to the tone.
>>
>>2784237
"a heroes soul" route?
>>
>>2784302
Last I heard, it's the one we're on
>>
>>2784302
All of the paths in TQ have names. The one we're closest to is a heroes soul. It's one of two you could have unlocked oversoul in.
>>
File: 1462847924594.jpg (48 KB, 665x1191) Image search: [Google]
1462847924594.jpg
48 KB, 665x1191
>>
>>2784363
The other was "Men and Men" where you basically become a very effective murderer.

Since someone was gonna ask.
>>
>>2784396
Do you take screencaps when you do this?

Can I know why?
>>
>>2784408
God damn men and men... I didn't even make characters for if, I didn't believe anyone would commit to anything near it.
>>
>>2784396
What's this Mary Sue Ultrabitch's name?
>>
>>2784496
Gogo Bomango.

It's only on DeviantArt. It's just some guy's pseudo hobby.

Her sister is probably in some small part an inspiration for Izzy's appearance/attitude. At least in my head
>>
>>2784705
Ah, so she IS a lesbian
>>
>>2784396
Vacuo, Man...
>>
>>2784747
Oh you.

Someone getme a picture of that dog
>>
>>2784782
Evolution bro...
>>
>>2784782
Evolution, bro!
>>
>>2784237
How so?
>>
>>2784855
A heroes soul is very much about the attempt to please and "save" everyone. Regardless of how impossible it should be.
>>
>>2785540
>attempt to please everyone

Todd has that down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO90omga8D4
Reminder that JQ III is in the works
>>
>>2785567
>Bethsoft is doing JQIII

Ehhhh...
>>
>>2785764
>They let PlatinumGames develop it instead
>>
>>2785801
TQII?
>>
>>2785801
>Not FromSoft
>Not getting the Miyazaki treatment
>JQ is literally made to be down to earth people fighting ridiculous enemies as obvious underdogs
>>
>>2785801
>>2785877
>It's like Fire Emblem
>But with guns
>10/10
>becomes a massive hit
>inb4 voters from before hate it now that it's famous
>>
>>2785801
>A CYOA Character gains the God Hand
>>
>>2785963
Someone rent the domain "BBARRFChateJQIII.com"
>>
>>2786000
>It's Mayo
>>
>>2786262
I just realized, had we chosen to show Mel our dick at Mayo's - it could've very well been that Mayo would've stopped time to look at what we're doing.

Couldn't it?
>>
>>2786319
ZA WA-LEWD-O
>>
>>2786319
>Mayo touched our dick before Mel did

OH NOOOOO
>>
>>2786366
>we didn't get that erection because Mel's patting, but because Mayo petted the snek.
>>
>>2786319
Mayo is special to you guys for several reasons.
>>
>>2786361
Just imagine what Todd could do with such a power...
>>
>>2786398
She's seven, senpai.
>>
>>2786421
Bitch I know what I did with seven.
Kids are curious.
>>
>>2786401
Are we gonna adopt Mayo?
>>
And we never even got to do Couple stuff with Laurel in the city...
>>
>>2786513
Like seeing her get her jaw ripped out by a psycho bioweapon serial killer.
Swings and roundabouts Anon.
>>
>>2786546
>Swings and roundabouts Anon.
I don't know what that means
>>
>>2786598
Good and Bad.
Ups and Downs.
>>
Is it wrong to be in love with an OC?
>>
File: 1460917499939.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1460917499939.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>>2788023
>Is it wrong to be in love with an OC?
>OC

>O
>C

>Of
>Course
>>
>>2788359
What if told you that OC...is CinderAnon's?
(Pretty sure she is, just don't want to be wrong)
>>
>>2788023
>>2788407
I guess technically waifuing someone else's OC is more or less the same as doing so to any fictional character
>>
>>2786486
In a way, I guess.
>>
>>2789188
We're going to marry her mom?
>>
Sleepy here, resuming WQ soon. How's the Jiu-Lang brothers?
>>
>>2788023
Do you even know her personality?
>>
hey cinderanon i like your oc
>>
>>2790216
If you... Want to? Maybe?
>>
>>2788023
>That moment when I randomly wake up in the middle of the night to see this
While I'm flattered that somebody would even want to waifu one of my OCs to begin with, I got some questions.

Question #1. >>2790407
Question #2, You willing to get past her robot to get to her? Adding onto that, are you willing to godmode yourself for the sake of doing so?
Question #3, Are you a fan of sweets, including Macaroons?
Question #4, You sure you wanna do your best to be around a pro gamer?
Question #5, Consider that she may eventually somehow become more popular than she is right now, you willing to have others waifu her?

You nor I can stop people from doing that, when making an OC, you kind of have to be mentally prepared to have that sort of situation happen.

-CinderAnon

>>2790427
Thanks.
>>
>>2790482
Dog, it's a cute anime grill. Chill the fuck out
>>
>>2790526
Bro, I'm definitely chill. I just wanna know why and how much of an extent he likes her considering this is my first time encountering this. It's a touching sort of curiousity.

If your works/ideas got a fan, wouldn't you want to know more about how that all came about?
>>
>>2790575
Not even a little.

Captcha is all the eggs.
>>
>>2790591
Maybe it's just me then. Could be as a result of low-confidence.
>>
>>2790615
Probably.
>>
File: SmugPainterWaifu.png (383 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
SmugPainterWaifu.png
383 KB, 800x1280
>>2788023
Not at all, anon.
Not at aaaall.
>>
>>2790723

I want to massage her legs after a long day of work.
>>
>>2790482
Not that anon, but:
Answer #1. Nah, but she seems all around pretty happy and nice. Need someone like that in my life.
Answer #2, Bitch I'd make the robot help me go get her. I'm always in godmode.
Answer #3, Yes, never ate Macaroons tho
Answer #4, Yes. Also, I'd have lots of fun just watching her play. Reminds me of watching my brother play Halo when I was too young to play myself.
Answer #5, As long as I'm the only husbando to her ~
>>
Didn't Lewis say he'd be back at morning GMT?
It's already noon GMT.
>>
>>2790819
Actually it's gone 3 here.
Sorry, something stupid came up and my entire day is kind of harpooned now. It'll probably have to be tomorrow...
Also, there seems to be something wrong with my pastebin. I can access it on one PC but another one is saying all my shit has been deleted. The fuck...
>>
>>2790881
Back it up, clear your cookies on both computers.
>>
>>2790899
It's already all backed up, luckily. And now it's appeared properly without having to clear my cookies.
Dunno what that was about. Oh well.
>>
>>2790881
Alright, take care.we don't want you lose your stuff.
(Use Google docs ~)
>>
WendellQuest is up at ocho!
>>
Can someone make a new JQ Thread on Ocho?
>>
File: artic-fox-bloody.jpg (210 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
artic-fox-bloody.jpg
210 KB, 1000x563
>>2791311

And here I was thinking that nobody wanted to do JQ anymore.

Kek.
>>
>>2791503
I want to, but I can't make a thread and am literally leaving right now.
>>
>>2791503
I'm on mobile for another two hours.

But you can run here for the time being?
>>
>>2791521
>>2791553

You want me to run...JQ II...here?

Wat.
>>
>>2791311
On it.

/rwby/res/17501.html
>>
>>2791613
Why not? Lewis and CYOAnon aren't around, and Dryden quit.
You can have a go here.
>>
>>2791698
We gave a thread now, so no need for it it.
>>
>>2791698

Because...
Uuhhh...

>>2791719

Yeah, this!
>>
>Jasper wears a dress for the festival
>Yuila blushing from Jasper in a dress
qt trap Jasper when?
>>
>>2791795

ALL ACCORDING TO MY KEIKAKU
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-27-06-25-24.png (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-27-06-25-24.png
381 KB, 1920x1080
Can we still discuss regular RT stuff here? If so, who's your favorite person when it comes to the podcast? Favorite lineup? I have to say Gus is definitely in the top spot for me. As for the lineup it's probably just the basic Gus, Gavin, Barb, and Burnie.
>>
>>2791795
>tfw Yulia has a fetish for crossdressers
>casually hides Jasper's boxers and lays her panties all around the room in hopes that he'll get desperate and tries them on
>>
File: out of spite motherfucker.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
out of spite motherfucker.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>2791813
Of course, RWBYgt is for comfy.

FOr me it's the same for you. I see a bit of myself in Gus.
>>
>>2791795
>Keppel is jelly because Jasper out-traps him.
>>
>>2791698
>>2791732

Because, while JQ was forged in the flames of RWBYgt, this place was also the battlefield for one of the most gruesome wars ever to be fought in the name of the waifus.

The survivors still have flashbacks of the men and waifus they forcefully laid to rest.

And Thatcher?
Thatcher was the god overlooking this war. The only one able to stop it, and yet still completely powerless towards the violence and hatred that stained the posts and salted the threads.

So naturally coming here, making JQ run here reminds him of the biggest mistakes both gods and men made.
>>
>>2791870
>me
>a god

Thatch here, way to make me look humble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpbYyR0OOI
>>
>>2791870
>mistakes

We only made one mistake: trying to jack off Kep. Everything else has been for the net good of waifuism.
>>
>>2791916
People waifu Keppers and that was their most daring offensive
>>
>>2791902
You are the god of JQ Thatch, if you like it or not.

You could make Raye appear out of nowhere and form a harem with Smoke and Jasper.
You could make Todd appear and duel Jasper with his TC to achieve lead of the sunchasers by ancient right.

You could make a yellow submarine appear out of nowhere, with a pink polar bear steering it, and shoot nuclear rockets at the sky making it crack only for the giant heads of half a dozen spectating gods with major influence (BBARRFC) to appear and frighten all of Remnant.

You CHOOSE not to do any of this. But you COULD.
>>
>>2791916
>>2791922
this.

Although I have to say, it was early here and I didn't propose the idea, I just supported it...
I would've never proposed such an idea on my own.

Also I realized soon enough that Keppers is too young for us.
>>
>>2791956

But choosing not to do it at all is technically nets the same result.

>>2791968

Why did you guys bring her out of the brothel, again?
>>
>>2791981
Kep just followed us out. Thatch alluded to him being plot-related but I'm still trying to figure out how unless Kep is Sao's kid.
>>
>>2791981
She followed Jasper, and he didn't tell her to fuck off.

I like Kep though, she's qt.
>>
>>2791981
He's still a god, the net result is irrelevant for that fact.

>Why did you guys bring her out of the brothel, again?
She wanted adventure, and she was adorable.
Keppers is our oedipal trap-daughteru, shut up.
>>
>>2791995
>plot relevant

Thatch here, ehhhh

EEEEHHHHHH

I think Kep's thing is already done since she's the one that starts the Complicated side quest, being the outlier and all that to tip the scales
>>
>>2792020
Will Daisy's family be okay with taking in Kep?
>>
>>2792020
>>2792028
I already said:
Helen x Kep
It's too perfect.
>>
>>2792028
>>2792033

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN, ANONS
>>
>>2792046
Eh, we can take Helen with us then.
>>
>>2792028
>>2792033
Pls don't get rid of Kep, I'm rather fond of her.
>>
>>2792070
Soon, we will form a large enough force in Remnant full of NPCs to fight with us
>>
File: not keikaku 2.png (895 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not keikaku 2.png
895 KB, 1920x1080
>>2792046
>yfw

>>2792072
I'm just shipping "It's not gay!" like crazy
>>
>>2792082
>tfw the Sunchasers become bigger than the WF
>>
>>2792239
>Whaddup, Adam.
>I'm back.
>>
>>2792343
>tfw we have Adam captured and tied up
>we imitate his edgy monologue
>he goes "UGH! Could you be more edgy and self-righteous?!"
>>
Does it bother anyone else that faunus only have one trait? It feels weird when they have ears but no tail, and versa-vice.
>>
>>2792565
Yes.
But I also thought it's kinda cool because it differentiates Faunus from "muh catgirls", and it makes for more variety in the Faunus community.
>>
>>2792565
Kinda?

Mostly because I wanted Simon to have an emotion betraying tail.
>>
>>2792592
Then why not give him one, instead of the ears?

>Selena comes onto Simon
>Simon says he's not interested
>his tail is telling Selena otherwise
>can'trapethewilling.gif
It would be perfect.
>>
>>2792610
>>2792592
>Simon wants to be hardcore, but his team won't let him.

>Alina pets his head whenever he falls asleep first.
>Rowan hooks an arm around his shoulders, and compliments his shooting.
>Selena snags the last serving of his favorite foods for him.

>thwapthwapthwapthwap
>>
>>2793212
>falling Asleep before Alina does
now that's some talent right there.
>>
>>2793212
>Everybody is gonna be disappointed that Mel's mom doesn't have a dog tail
>>
>>2793250
Sometimes dreams are just dreams.
>>
>>2793281
>she has a bushy fox tail
>>
>>2793304
>Which means she took the knot
>>
>>2793357
That's Canon, yes.
>>
>>2793369
thatskindahot.png
>>
>Plenty of time for delivery
>Have an hour of time to spare or I am guaranteed late.

Den adda den
>>
>>2793626
I'm confused.
>>
>>2793626
Oh right, I'm going East. I'm losing an hour.

I'm already late for the delivery and I haven't even started.
>>
>>2790723
>We will never get to help Maya grow out of her creepy and lewd habits.

It hurts, brehs.
>>
File: Gen 7.jpg (34 KB, 540x352) Image search: [Google]
Gen 7.jpg
34 KB, 540x352
This is not something I expected to see right away.
>>
>>2794342
>inb4 Raye jokes intensify
>>
>>2794369
The moon is dead
>>
WAKE UP
>>
>>2798514
GRAB A BRUSH PUT ON A LITTLE MAKE UP
>>
>>2798514
>tfw I just woke up to look at the thread
What is it?
>>
This thread is dead
>>
>>2780550
Should we put the current Ocho CYOAs in the OP?
Feels like it might be a good idea.
>>
>>2799614
Well, one of the two main CYOAs here died yesterday. It's not unexpected desu.
>>
>>2799633
Speaking of, Chapter XII of Aero is starting.
/rwby/res/17216.html#17596
>>
>>2799639
three main CYOAs here
There's CarrolQuest, Lewis is just occupied
>>
>>2799696
No offense, but I wouldn't count one that just started and only gets at most what MQ pulled on a bad, slow day a "main" CYOA of the thread.
>>
>>2799718
I wouldn't even differentiate between "main" and "non main" CYOAs with only three on this thread.
>>
>>2799772
It's hard to argue against TQ being the main draw of the thread. The thread wouldn't have lasted a week without it, and it's the largest and most followed of the CYOAs by miles (maybe only a half mile in JQ's case).
>>
>>2799815
Sorry... Work is kicking my ass.
>>
>>2792565
My headcanon is that two-trait faunus are rare and usually the result of incest.
>>
>>2801095
Neat.
>>
>>2801095
Funny story about Lynnette...
>>
>>2801170
oh no you didn't.
>>
>>2801170
Well, I guess rednecks should exist in Remnant...
>>
>>2792565
I mean, some people are born with extra parts, or missing ones.
Could be a Faunus with multiple traits.
>>
>>2801250
>tfw there are very rare nine-tailes foxes
yes please.
>>
>>2801250
In the Volume 3 livestream they said that every Faunus has only one animal trait.
>>
>>2801364
So genetic mutations don`t happen in Remnant?
That's kinda weird, but I'll roll with it.
>>
>>2801270
I really considered this for Mel's mom... Like I debated with myself for several days on it.
>>
>>2801478
>getting tailraped by Mrs. Ultrawife
damn, what we missed.
>>
>>2801478
But Aero only has one tail.
>>
>>2801510
I made and destroyed that meme.
>>
File: brbdying.jpg (29 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
brbdying.jpg
29 KB, 493x335
>All of the MQ lewds we'll never get.
>>
>>2802103
Just try to take the good with the bad, anon.

Think of all the suffering we avoided.
>>
>>2802834
But we're suffering right now.
>>
>>2802103
I can't promise anything.
SHIKASHI.
I can consider making something eventually.
Do not expect it to be a regular thing.
Again, no promises.

Is there a character in particular you wanted art of? List them by order of preference.
>>
>>2802967
Just imagine the killer taking a bite out of Laurel's throat then fucking the hole. That can't happen now, smolgrill and gazellebutt are safe.
>>
>>2803099
Not that anon but...
Laurel
Maya
Tyria
>>
>>2803099
>>2803142
this

>>2803117
Master Chief pls stop
>>
>>2803117
Anon pls
>>
>>2803117
>Let me sleep outside
>>
>>2803727
Would you guys prefer very little progress (like 3-7 posts) in TQ or what we've had which is kinda none until I get over 10 hours to myself in a row?
>>
>>2803789
I'd rather little progress over none
>>
>>2803789
I'd prefer you to take care of yourself first so that you don't die and just post when you can and want.
>>
>>2803889
I usually want to more than I can though.
>>
>>2803789
Slight progress is still progress
Even a meager bit of stimulus would be a boon for the thread lately
>>
Alright, I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, probably no TQ tomorrow since I'm stopping at a weigh station at 6-8 AM and driving again from there for 568 miles.

I swear if I make THIS on time, I'm buying a lottery ticket.
>>
>>2804416
wish you luck trucker-chan
>>
>>2804442
Uguu.
>>
>>2804416
Maybe if you're really lucky, your boss will buy it for you, like that cookie.
>>
>If two Faunus of the same phenotype breed (e.g. two Dog Faunus), their child will also be of the same species.
>If a Faunus and a human breed, their child will either be a Faunus or a Human.
>If two Faunus of different types breed (e.g. a Dog Faunus and a Cat Faunus), their child will have a chance of being a random type.

>tfw your kid doesn't look like you
>>
>>2804665
>dog and cat fuck
>you get a fucking fishfaunus as child
>>
>>2804665
I still think they just worded it poorly and meant random between the species of the parents and their bloodlines. (ie if Dad's a dog, Mom's a pig but her great-great-great-great-grandmother was a sheep, the kid can be a sheep.
>>
>>2804724
>Morrie'sbackstory.txt
>>
File: -Alice_7404.jpg (12 KB, 200x564) Image search: [Google]
-Alice_7404.jpg
12 KB, 200x564
Quick question for Lewis: which Alice does Alison look like? I mean, there's a bunch of different Alices, including this one from SMT
>>
ded thred
>>
File: Late Night 1-15-16.png (542 KB, 999x1283) Image search: [Google]
Late Night 1-15-16.png
542 KB, 999x1283
>>2809013

DEAD THREAD REDEMPTION
>>
>>2809063
That's a good picture.
>>
>>2809122

For you.
>>
JASPAH CORRIDAH
>>
>>2804665
>This is why faunus cheat on each other so often
>>
File: jnpr dance.png (887 KB, 1000x704) Image search: [Google]
jnpr dance.png
887 KB, 1000x704
Is it bad that I get a boner thinking about fucking Jaune's crossdressing mouth?
>>
>>2809599
Well, he isn't the LEAST feminine member of the cast.
>>
>>2809599
Yes.
>>
>>2809599
I feel the same erection.
>>
>>2809599
No, I understand thee
>>
File: boner.gif (261 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
261 KB, 400x400
>>2809624
Yeah, obviously that's Blake's title
>>
Thread's dead whatever.
>>
File: 1462913177788.jpg (356 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1462913177788.jpg
356 KB, 600x849
Keikaku Booty
>>
File: ren leekspin.gif (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ren leekspin.gif
79 KB, 500x375
>>2809625
Okay, what about Ren?
>>
>>2810176
Still yes, but less so.
>>
File: Captain_Storm.gif (293 KB, 384x224) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Storm.gif
293 KB, 384x224
JASPAH STORM.

Just a reminder that may not be a JQ today.
>>
Who has a good booty in the CYOAs?
>>
>>2812439
Deery, Izzy, Ciel, Jill, Todd
Beesting, probably Smoke
>>
>>2812491
Oh, and of course Mari and Tyria
>>
Is Lewis alright?
CQ was supposed to happen today, wasn't it?
>>
>>2812519
Yo. Yeah, it can still happen today. Yesterday and most of today have been messing up my plans and tomorrow is probably going to be tricky as well, so I'll try and get something done in a bit, if people are interested.
>>
>>2812742
I'm always interested my man.
I have a boring reallife. ;_;
>>
>>2812501
>>2812491

I like how MQ has become an afterthought in such a short span of time.
>>
>>2812877
It doesn't exist anymore, so it's techinally not a CYOA.
>>
>>2812877
I like how some people interprete way too much into my shitty memory.
>>
>>2812877
When you lose someone, making him an afterthought is the best you can do.
>>
>>2812877
Maybe it didn't become an afterthought.
Maybe it was always an afterthought.
Just saying.
>>
>>2812805
I probably won't be able to start for a bit, but I should be able to get something out in a couple of hours. Might have to be short today.

>>2812877
>>2812917
Mari's glorious ass is right there in the OP and everything. Surely forgetting something like that is pure madness.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.