[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inflation Pony Thread #4: More hoses up the bum for creaky,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 68
Inflation Pony Thread #4: More hoses up the bum for creaky, bloating pones.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ZXS49JxQ
>>
Writeslut here, going to be reposting my latest story.
>>
>>2753928
>”So you’ll help?”
Pinkie Pie was bouncing in excitement as Rarity affirmed with a nod.
>”Certainly Pinkie! I wouldn’t be the element of Generosity if I didn’t help my friend with something as simple as an advertisement!”
>”Great! Follow me to my room Rarity! I’ve got everything we need there!”
As Rarity followed Pinkie up the stairs of Sugarcube Corner, she couldn’t help but wonder what a creative pony like Pinkie could be planning to use as an advertisement.
>”Pinkie, what kind of advertisement did you have in mind?”
As the two entered Pinkie’s room, the party pony replied with a little twirl and giggle.
>”Oh that’s an easy question! Mr. Cake said that I should put out some balloons! And I totally agree with him! I pretty much love balloons in every way conceivable!”
>>
>>2753936
Rarity huffed. While she didn’t much like the idea of hanging up balloons with smiley faces, she would persist on the behalf of her friend. But her hopes were renewed with Pinkie’s next comment:
>”But Mrs. Cake came up to me and said that I should set up something pretty for the AD!”
Rarity cracked a smile. Although she preferred ‘beautiful’, ‘pretty’ was another one of her specialties.
>”And I trust that you would come to me for help at satisfying Mrs. Cake’s orders?”
>”Yupparoonies! You’re pretty much the queen of ‘pretty’ in Ponyville! There’s was no other alternative, and being bestest friends helped even more with that decision!”
The duo trotted to the middle of the room beaming at each other, both thankful to have such a good friend.
Rarity sat, eager to begin making designs that would delight anypony who dared to trot past Ponyville’s premier bakery, while the Pinkster went off to grab supplies from her closet.
>”Pinkie, would you be a dear and bring me some stationery?”
>>
>>2753942
Pinkie didn’t answer, her head buried deep in her closet. After a while, she gave a squeal of delight as she seemed to have found what she was looking for.
Pinkie hauled out of the closet, an odd red canister, some string, a small silver loop of metal, and a hose with a strangely shaped nozzle… Somehow this whole arrangement gave an unsettling feeling to Rarity…
As Pinkie Pie set the canister down however, Rarity saw that the canister was labeled “Balloon Time: Jumbo Supreme Sized – Cheese Sandwich Approved – Triple-A Grade Helium!”
Rarity relaxed. Pinkie was just preparing to blow up the balloon. HOWEVER, she would still need a paper and pen to craft her masterful designs…
>”Pinkie, would you please bring me some stationery?”
Pinkie gave a little giggle, and a confused look:
>”No silly! We’ve got everything we need! Are you ready?!”
Rarity was greatly confused. Just what the heck was Pinkie saying?
>”Rarity! Are ya ready?”
>”Oh! Er, Um, yes?”
And that translated to ‘Green Light’ in the party pony’s ears, In more ways in one in fact. She would take first in any race with that kind of speed. To put it aptly- she’s off!
>>
>>2753951
Faster than exactly ten sixths the speed of sound, The Pink Menace places the ring around the Unicorn’s horn and inserts the hose between her friend’s soft bum!
Rarity fell to the ground, dazed by the blinding speed of her friend and the sensation of being plugged up.
>”Ooh! Pinkie! What ARE you doing!?”
Pinkie was struggling to turn the seemingly stuck wheel of the canister while she answered.
>”Nnnng! I’m making the -ngh- prettiest balloon in Ponyville!”
>”WHAT!?”
That was all Rarity could say before the wheel finally turned.
>*hissssss*
Rarity’s normally trim belly quickly swelled to the size of a watermelon, before Pinkie turned down the valve to slow the inflation. Pinkie trotted up to the now slowly bloating fashionista, who was splayed out on the ground.
>”Nnn… Pinkie… W-what?”
>”Don’t worry Rarity! The first time’s always a little scary, but as long as you have a friend nearby, there’s no danger of popping!”
>>
>>2753960
>”P-pop?! P-Pinkie! Shut it off, Please!”
>”You feel like you’re gonna pop?! Already?! That’s not good!
Pinkie dashed to the canister and closed the valve, stopping the helium. Rarity gave a sigh of relief, but Pinkie looked a little sad.
>”Where am I gonna find a balloon as pretty as you, especially one that can blow up big enough?”
>”I’m sorry Pinkie, but I’m afraid it’s not that I’m about to pop, it’s that… Well I just don’t want to be a balloon! It seems too strange for me!
Pinkie looked shocked, and then her mood seemed to deflate, as did her hair.
>”Oh, I understand. I’ll unhook you, sorry for wasting your time…”
As Pinkie slowly moved behind Rarity, Rarity frowned. She hated upsetting her friends like this. Looking at her swollen belly, she gave it an experimental push. The hoof sunk deep into her flesh, and it felt a little good…
Oh Buck it all.
>>
>>2753966
>”... Actually, Pinkie-“
Pinkie lit up, returning to her bubbly, frizzy-haired old self. Her smile could only grow more and more painful looking.
>”-Please continue. Even if it seems a little odd, I will do it simply for the sake of trying new things! And for you too, I suppose…”
Without another word, Pinkie was spinning the valve like a record player, causing the hissing sound to return, as well as causing Rarity to balloon further.
>”Ooooh…”
Rarity cooed, the sensation of swelling up and stretching out becoming quite pleasurable, as her belly grew to the size of a medium beach ball. She poked and prodded at it gently, causing cute little squeaks to sound out, followed by a wave of jiggles. She was starting to feel light…
>”Are you doing alright Rarity?”
Rarity said nothing, but nodded just a little, a blush growing on her face.
>”I know how nice it feels, Rarity, I’ve done this myself. Nearly popped the first time too, Gummy’s been my partner ever since. Too bad he can’t help me, y’know…”
>>
>>2753976
Rarity understood what Pinkie had meant. It felt really good to just bloat up, but it wasn’t enough. But Pinkie was here so…
>”Pinkie-”
Rarity’s voice came out high-pitched and squeaky, causing the Unicorn to stammer and the Earth pony to giggle.
>”A-as I was saying… Pinkie, you mentioned earlier, how much you loved balloons…”
The Pink pony felt herself blush as she took in Rarity’s words, blushing even harder as she stared at the unicorn’s enormous, round form, which was now at least six feet in diameter.
>”I wasn’t kidding when I said every way conceivable…”
Rarity, mind clouded with lust and pleasure, gave a sultry look.
>”Well, come on then! This big balloon is in need of loving!”
Pinkie Pie’s breathing started becoming shallow as she found herself nearly dripping already, more red in the face than pink.
>>
>>2753980
As Rarity waited for Pinkie to snap out of her stupor, she attempted to rub herself more, but found her hooves half sunken into her giant midsection. Instead, she bounced herself impatiently. Soon enough, Pinkie came to her senses and wiggled her rump in anticipation
>”OK Rarity! I’ll just need to get you tied down so you don’t float off while I’m playin’ with ya!”
After a short fiasco with some tangled up string, Rarity found herself snugly tied down, and nearly full…
At fifteen feet in diameter, creaks and groans were beginning to emanate from Rarity’s immense form, each one sending shivers down the party pony’s spine. Pinkie shut off the valve and crouched down, like a cat ready to pounce.
>”Ready Rarity?”
>”I’m definitely ready this time, Pinkie.”
With a squeal, Pinkie Pie leapt to Rarity’s midsection with and squeezed.
>>
>>2753985
Pinkie Pie’s soft hooves sunk into Rarity’s swollen hide, causing loud creaks to echo throughout the room. Rarity moaned, the pressure causing her to feel even the slightest breeze as an assault on her senses.
Pinkie giggled.
>”You are so soft Rarity! I wanna squeeze you more!”
Pinkie squeezed again, harder this time, causing Rarity to give a small belch. Rarity blushed in embarrassment, not used to such uncouth actions, but the slight decrease in pressure was both relieving and refreshing.
>”Oooh, how rude of me!”
>”Aww, It’s ok Rarity! I do it all the time!”
Rarity groaned, her fragile hide only barely able to take the stress Pinkie was repeatedly putting on her blimped up body. Suddenly, Pinkie hugged Rarity harder than ever before. Rarity felt a little bit of pain, but Pinkie let go quickly.
>”Mmmf, Pinkie not so har- OOH!”
Pinkie gave Rarity’s bouncy side a tough slap, marking the area in red and causing the swollen mare to quiver.
>”Sorry Rarity, but it’s high time I got a little rough with you!”
>>
>>2753996
Rarity was a little frightened by the way Pinkie had said that. Straining to see, Rarity saw that Pinkie’s mane and tail had gone straight, and was wearing a teasing smirk.
>”Pinkie wha-“
Another slap caused the alabaster blimp to moan, interrupting herself. The mild pain of being abused as so was becoming unbearably pleasurable…
>”Quiet Rares’! I’m tryin’ to think of what to do with you!”
Rarity didn’t care. She just wanted to be toyed with, played with, batted around like a piece of cheap plastic and stretched to her very limits and then some. Maybe even getting popped would feel nice. Meanwhile, Pinkie seemed to be getting somewhat frustrated.
>”Guh! I can’t think of anything! Maybe the answer will come to me as I punish my dumb balloon for making me forget!”
Slowly, Pinkie began walking around the white sphere, licking her lips every few steps. Rarity shivered, Oh how she wanted to be touched! But alas! Her mistress would not! Rarity moaned impatiently, setting Pinkie off.
>*WHAP!*
Her hide reddened as she jiggled wildly from the impact, the rest of her body protesting with a delicate groan. Pinkie chuckled, moving on to the next spot…
>*WHOP!*
Rarity grunted, her fragile white complexion would be ruined from these blows! She struggled weakly, before slowly relaxing into horny bliss once more…
>*FWAP!*
Rarity squealed in pleasure, feeling her privates tingle and ache as the stress only grew, tenfold. She was starting to feel somewhat wet…
>>
>>2754003
Pinkie snorted cruelly as she continued her fourth circuit around her inflated friend, but stopped just behind Rarity’s bloated flanks, raising an eyebrow.
>”Huh, I don’t recall making a water balloon. It’s leaking too, such a naughty balloon…”
True enough, Rarity was already slick with fluid, dripping constantly and messing everywhere. A devilish smile spread over Pinkie Pie’s face. This was gonna be fun…
>”Aaaahahaha!”
Rarity screeched as Pinkie traced her hoof along her friend’s swollen lips. Making certain that she would not cause her friend to climax, she poked and prodded at Rarity’s vagina, causing it to emit a drawn out, rubbery squeak. Pinkie giggled.
>”This balloon is just the worst! It won’t stop talking, it magically changes helium to water and on top of all that, it leaks!”
>”I’m such a naughty balloon! I need to be punished oh so badly!”
In response, the Pinkster grabbed the white mare’s flanks, channeled her innate earth pony strength, and gave a mighty squeeze…
>*Creeeaaaaak…*
>*Grooooaaan…*
>*Squeeeaaak…*
>>
>>2754007
The pressure was incredible, Rarity’s delicate skin becoming taut and transparent. Despite the danger of bursting her friend, Pinkie only squeezed harder. The sounds of a full balloon became louder and louder, mixing with Rarity’s moans, wails and squeals, until an oddly out of place sound was heard…
>*POP!*
The pressure dropped, causing Rarity to sigh and Pinkie to stop squeezing. As Rarity felt Pinkie’s hooves disappear off of her massive ass, she felt herself being poked and prodded along her sides. Suddenly, Pinkie appeared right in front of Rarity.
>”What was that!?!”
Rarity did not answer. Pinkie grumped. Deciding to find out for herself, she pushed Rarity’s belly, causing her flanks to meet the ground. On the underside of Rarity’s belly did Pinkie Pie find her answer.
>”Hee hee! Look Rarity! You’ve got a giant outie!
True enough, Rarity’s navel had swollen to the size of a watermelon, most likely pushed out in reaction to the pressure. However, Rarity was somewhat concerned about Pinkie’s second change of demeanor. Looking to her friend one again, she saw that Pinkie Pie’s mane and tail had puffed up to their usual state. Rarity was unsure whether to feel relieved or disappointed with this change.
>>
>>2754013
Pinkie gave the massive belly button a carful prod, then a slow lick. Both actions caused Rarity to moan and shudder. Suddenly Pinkie lit up.
>”Rarity! I just got the bestest idea of what to do with this bellybutton of yours!”
Pinkie dashed into her closet once again, rummaging around in the garbage until she found what she was looking for: A totally nondescript leather belt (+4 Strength +4 Stamina!). Next, she disconnected the hose from the canister and brought the canister in front of Rarity, so she could watch.
>”I’ve never done this before, but I got a good feeling that it’ll work!”
And with that, Pinkie fastened the belt around her waist and placed the tank on its side, nozzle up. Cranking the valve up to max, Pinkie Pie did nothing more than sit on it.
The effect was immediate: Pinkie’s flanks swelled to the size of Rarity’s and then a little bigger, Jiggling and rippling as it blimped to impossible sizes. Pinkie moaned, swaying her hips from side to side, knocking objects off shelves and filling the room with a wall of pink. Once they were good and tight, Pinkie stood, turning around to shut off the valve, exposing her massive rear to the unicorn.
Pinkie cantered over to Rarity, looking oddly unhindered by her immense rump. Each step caused Pinkie’s buttcheeks to rub together, making sounds like rubbing balloons, and causing pulsing waves of pleasure to rock the party pony’s rump. With a giggle she pushed Rarity onto her back, leaving her giant navel atop a squishy white mountain. Pinkie clambered up, looking at the navel with lidded eyes, feeling horny as all hell…
>”What in Celestia’s name are you doing Pi-OH!”
>>
>>2754022
Pinkie sat atop the melon-sized bellybutton, grinding and bouncing her butt, causing both ponies to squeal in pleasure. Pinkie’s rump creaked and protested as she forced the navel inside of her, filling her perfectly and squeezing the navel from every angle. Both gasped as they felt stuffed tight, with Rarity’s body being squished by Pinkie. Pinkie gave each of her flanks a spank, causing her to moan in ecstasy as they wobbled.
>”Pinkie, I-I’m gonna-ah…”
And Rarity came, letting loose all of the pent up stresses and lust she had stored. Unfortunately, she let another thing she had stored loose too…
>*Hissssssss*
Rarity’s navel opened, causing the helium to leak into Pinkie, who’s flanks swelled up further. The Leather Belt strained, and finally broke, letting air into the rest of Pinkie, who moaned and jiggled as Rarity’s gas was added to her own. Pinkie’s body creaked and groaned, as Pinkie herself squealed with pleasure, her cheeks bulging out like the rest of her.
>>
>>2754028
Soon, Rarity’s navel had shrunken to the point that Pinkie could float off of it’ and up to the ceiling, where she continued to rub and grope her belly. By now, Rarity had deflated completely. Still red faced and sweaty, she removed the magical limiter from her horn and using her magic to give Pinkie an experimental poke. She was rewarded with a loud squeak and a shower of liquid. Rarity giggled. It seemed that was all that Pinkie had needed.
>”Well Pinkie, It has been a delightful evening, but I am afraid I did not expect to spend so much time with you! I really should be going by now, Celestia knows that I’m going to have to get cleaned up…”
>”Haaaaaah, haaah, W-wait Rarity, If you’re going to go, will you at least give me a kiss goodbye?”
Rarity sighed, but levitated the pink balloon to the ground in preparation.
>”Very well, Pinkie. I suppose after all that we’ve been through, a kiss goodbye is only customary…”
Pinkie beamed. What a Sucker.
>>
>>2754034
Not half-an-hour later, Rarity found herself once again fully inflated. Hanging from a street corner with the words “Special sale at Sugarcube Corner!” shoddily painted on her side, she wailed.
>”Oooh, oh! Somepony get me down! Somepony rub me! Oh Celestia, I look fah-ha-hat!
THE END
>>
>>2754037
Alright everyone, that was 2700 words, and this writeslut wants to write more...
SO, post an image, an idea for a story related to the image and any kinks that you want included or avoided.

RULES:
1: I'm trying to write a +1000 words story every day. It's good practice, and just plain old fun for me, so don't be upset if I don't pick your request. I will write after work hours, and take requests during the day so that I can come up with an idea while I work, and write as soon as I get home.
2: No Scat, Diapers, Watersports, Underage or Gore. Farting is OK, but i'm only willing to write them as "little toots", nothing extreme.
3: My personal kinks include: Huge Butts, Spanking and Inflatable Clothing, but I'm game for pretty much anything inflation related.

I really hope my stories are doing some good for this thread!
>>
File: 1400296533.anitadangelo_rarity.png (310 KB, 1168x897) Image search: [Google]
1400296533.anitadangelo_rarity.png
310 KB, 1168x897
>>2754088
Whoops, I meant 1000+ not +1000
>>
Cautionary bump
>>
>"Ow! Ow! Ow!"
>"Celly! Tune down with the pressure!"
>"It's starting to hurt!"
>"I know I blew you up like a balloon but it was a joke!"
>"Could you please stop inflating?"
>"Celly?"
>CCCccccrrrreaaaaaaakkkkkkk.....
>"Celly?!"
>GGGGGggggrrrroooooooaaaaannnnnn
>"CEL-"
>BOOOOOOOM!
>>
Writeslut here, from mobile.
No requests yet? What the heck happened to activity on this thread?
>>
>>2758520
this>>2757991
>>
>>2758520
It takes time for the thread to get going.

>>2758674
What is that suppose to mean?
>>
>>2758774
Consider it as a request.
>>
>>2758830
If it's a request, could you please ask it as one? Use>>2754088 As a guide.
I need more information.
>>
>>2758830
Ah. I thought you were saying >>2757991
was the reason why the activity has been low :V I'll try to see if I can toss out a short story sooner or later for all to enjoy.
>>
File: index.png (251 KB, 908x530) Image search: [Google]
index.png
251 KB, 908x530
Cum inflation Red Ribbon
>>
>>2754088
Still taking requests everyone...
Too late to do one tonight, but I'll take requests for tomorrow...
>>
>>2763356
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27241421/#27254153
Indigo Zap helping human Twilight with her "buoyancy".
>>
>>2763525
I haven't watched any EQG movies, so I'm going to have to pass on that one. I can't write for SciTwi or Indigo Zap.
>>
>>2764181
A pity.
Hmm...
Discord making Celestia discover her [spoiler]our[/spoiler] fetish?
>>
>>2764255
Now that's an idea I can write for! any kinks you want included or avoided?
>>
>>2764352
I'm a fan of hoses in plots, otherwise I'm pretty tolerating of a lot, but would love to see the peril of near bursting.
>>
>>2764405
Gotcha, I got an idea already.
>>
>>2764734
Das a hot picture
>>
>>
>>2764181
really there isn't much to consider the shadowbolts've gotten little screentime
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Indigo_Zap#Personality
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Sparkle_(Sci-Twi)#Personality
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyEquestriaGirlsFriendshipGames
>>
Working on Celestia/Discord story now, but don't hesitate to post a new story request if you have one!
>>
File: 132336624423.png (50 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
132336624423.png
50 KB, 300x250
>>2772741
During Show and Tell, Applebloom demonstrates an air pump and inflates Cheerilee, the class then has an early recess using their teacher as a plaything.

Maybe just a cute blurb
>>
Taco Wednesday
>After she's had a taco-packed meal the other day she's be farting non-stop, unable to hold it in.
>Sometimes you block the way out by pressing her butt cheeks together if she can't clamp down.
>Listening to her uncontrollable farts she begs for you to let her use the restroom.
>Make it a game then.
>Everytime she passes gas she has to take a full lung blow from your mouth as punishment.
>Her embarassment must be enormous.
>"Anooon. I can't hold it any longer" the blue Dazzling squirmed.
>She gasps as she lets out a tiny toot
>You look deep into her raspberry eyes, folding your arms.
>She stares back, afraid of what is to come.
>"Anon, no!"
>You draw a deep breath
>And fast as you are, you pull down her panties, kiss her butt hole, and blow.
>"A-aah! Oof. This feels weird..."
>As you thought of standing up again, she meeps.
>You feel a gust hit your face.
>So you repeat.
>Faling to cover her billowing midsection her hands still try to straighten her nor tight becoming shirt.
>She sighed at the volume of your breath.
>"I-it's not fair. Everytime when I let out a little you blow a lot more back in" the blue girl whined.
>Wouldn't she receive more air than she passes?
>You, Anon, are just afraid that she loses too much air and implodes.

Archive links
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27080416
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27080440
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27080579
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27080851
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27081281
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27081373
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27081794
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27019371/#27085744

[spoiler]I wish I had my own computer.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2775572
Forgot to add the picture.
>>
FLUMP
>>
>>2772741
eagerly awaiting
>>
File: too much love.jpg (145 KB, 968x907) Image search: [Google]
too much love.jpg
145 KB, 968x907
>>
>>2781361
Ah, dammit. something came up, so the story will be delayed till later tonight.
>>
>>2781641
no problem-o
>>
>>2781385
I'd fill her with my love if you know what I mean
>>
And the Celestia/Discord story is complete! I've made it a point to avoid trying to write detailed backstory to these stories if I'm not inspired enough. Instead, I'll substitute by jumping right into the smut. Enjoy, and don't forget to make more requests!
>>
>>2787728
>”Celestia! What have you got shoved up your plot this time?”
Celestia jumped, startled by Discord’s entrance, her swollen belly sent jiggling. She tried to hide from the approaching draconequus, but it was no use. She was too big to hide under the covers, and her huge belly prevented any form of movement.
>”There you are Celestia! My, how big you’ve gotten! I must say that the size is definitely an improvement, ‘really highlights your flanks.”
>”Mmpf, go away Discord…”
>”And let this opportunity to cause mayhem pass me by?! Definitely not! Besides, you may even end up enjoying what I have planned for you, Princess…”
With a snap of his claws, Discord’s chaos magic replaced Celestias electric pump, with a jumbo sized canister of compressed air. The valve was off, but that quickly changed…
>”Aahn!”
Celestias stomach billowed out, causing her to lose balance and flop over on her bed. She moaned as she wiggled her body, trying to regain control of the situation.
>>
>>2787745
With a smirk, Discord gave the belly a gentle pat, making it quiver and its owner grunt. Celestia was still inflating, and Discord had no mind to stop any time soon.
>”Discoooord!”
>”What was that? You want more? Ok!”
With another turn of the valve, the flow increased, making Princess Celestia squirm in pleasure. She moaned, now the size of a large-beachball. The pressure was starting to increase, clouding her thoughts with a lust for greater sizes. By now, she could only want more…
Discord was only increasing the flow, satisfying Celestias desire to grow. She reached her first orgasm as her body began to round out, her neck and legs beginning to sink into the large sphere that was her body. She squealed as the sounds of a full balloon began to lightly sound out…
>*Creeeaaaak…*
>>
>>2787756
Celestia was rapidly approaching her limits, but neither inflator or inflatee were willing to stop. A second orgasm rocked Celestia as she flailed weakly in haze, now the size of a hot air balloon. She gasped, feeling so tight, so full, unable to catch her breath as even the sounds her immense body caused her incredible pleasure.
They were getting loud now, the creaking and groaning warning that she was at capacity. Her strained hide began to show the telltale stretch marks. Discord sighed. It looks like his fun would have to end. He closed the valve, facing Celestia with his winning smile.
>”Well Celestia, It looks like you’ve reached your limit. Now, I’d best be leaving before I get an uncomfortable urge to pop you, but I’ll leave a little present to keep you company.”
One battery-operated, air-pumping, enchantment of ultimate stretchability vibrator later, Discord was off, leaving Celestia to fill to sizes beyond possibility…
>>
>>2787772
The Sun Sized Sun Princess screamed in pleasure. The vibrator vibrating, pumping air and containing an enchantment of stretchability all at once. While it was not a very powerful pump, it was certainly effective and long lasting. Good thing this was Celestia’s week off…
Celestia moaned as she felt the walls of her room touch the sides of her body, each one feeling like heaven on her stretchy skin. Orgasm number three hit Celestia as she felt her room’s chandelier find its way between her massive rump, wiggling and jiggling as a hissing emanated from the center of her being.
At this point an onlooker from outside the castle may have noticed the white blobs, seemingly leaking from the windows of Celestia's tower. A more observant pony may even note the growing cracks on the walls of the towers. However, past this point, the two observations become irrelevant as the walls crumbled, freeing the swelling white balloon within. Picked up by a gentle breeze, the blimp is carried away from the city, where it continues to inflate in peace…
>>
>>2787783
Celestia wiggled as much as she could, determined to stimulate her massive body as much as possible. Discord’s gift was doing a fine job, as Celestia was now the size of the moon. Her massive body creaked and trembled in the cool winds high above Equestria. Even with the enchantment, it seemed that she had reached her limit yet again…
Her enormous flanks wiggled as they brushed against the peak of a mountain, causing Celestia to experience her 23rd orgasm. She should be worried, all that liquid can’t be good for Discord’s gift…
As if on cue, the vibrator shorted out and died, the enchantment beginning to fade. Stretch marks reappeared on Celestia's hide as the pressure caused her to climax, amidst the deafening creaking and groaning. She squealed and moaned as the enchantment died, feeling herself lurch and constrict in all directions, afraid that even breathing would cause her to burst. Perhaps she would have to wait this one out…
>*Creeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaak...*
>*Grooooooooooaaaaaaaaan...*
>”Oh? What could that sound be? Aha! Fancy meeting you here Celestia! Now, remember when I said that I would get the urge to burst you?”
Buck.
>>
>>2787826
And we're done!
Yeah, It went through a few revisions before I lost the inspiration to write a exposition segment, so I wrote it out and just went with a horny Celestia being helped/hindered by Discord.
>>
>>2787745
>>2787756
>>2787772
>>2787783
>>2787826

And this one too.
>>
>>2787865
originally saw to a "Discord inflating Celestia against her will" but instead got very pleasantly surprised
>>
>>2788292
>>2788308
Thenks!
>>
>>2754088
Taking new story request.
>>
>>2790914
Lyra is spending time with her friend Bon Bon, typically with a lot of focus on the latters big round rump - healthy earth pony genes - and wants to show her something new. includes: a butt envious unicorn embarassing an earth pony, lots of (jiggly) spanking, much to the surprise of the Bon arousing, and intrusion with liquid or gas... against her will
>>
File: 136358113428.png (287 KB, 750x544) Image search: [Google]
136358113428.png
287 KB, 750x544
>>2790914
Rarity drinks a potion that makes her grow a giant horse dong that she uses to cum inflate Red Ribbon into a huge bloated mass, Rarity then uses RR as a model for ++++ size dresses

Emphasis on stretching and sloshing of the gallons of cum inside Red
>>
>>2788308
>>2787865
Original requester here.
Loved it.
Voting for this >>2792558
>>
Writeslut here, from mobile.
>>2792558 sounds fun, a definite contender for next up.
As for >>2793541 , I've never had experience writing hyper cumflation or hyper dong, but I suppose everyone starts somewhere, and I''ll study some hyper fics on FimFiction for examples . As for Red Ribbon, I am familiar with the character, but seem to have forgotten her personality. Can someone remind me of her mannerisms, stereotype, etc? Otherwise I'm going to have trouble writing her.
>>
>>2792558
Writeslut here, again.
When you say embarrass, do you mean publicly, or privately? Either is fine.
>>
>>2795462
private. what I meant to say was she's not really up to it and even tries to run, didn't even believe this was possible, but Lyra's action make it hard for her to hate it. preferably not "suddenly magic inflation" to make the running at least seem to be a good idea

for my part, I'm struggling with pony physique in drawing
>>
>>2753561
The owner of this pastebin http://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e seems to be still active
>>
File: 1406185359.toes_theconflicted.jpg (143 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1406185359.toes_theconflicted.jpg
143 KB, 1280x853
>>2800940
It's more like somewhat active but not too much. It still has the old inflation thread link in there instead of the current one here.
>>
>>2798439
Hold on, I'm going to do the story like you asked, but prepare for it to be long, and including many more characters and a few bonus chapters...
>>
>>2781385
/r/equesting this colored
>>
>>2803119
Finishing up for tonight at 1200 words. Story is about 40% complete, not including bonus chapters. I'll get to finishing it as soon as I am available tomorrow. Had some great ideas on ways to integrate the story with canon elements, such as Bonbon being a secret agent. Writing was a little slow today, got distracted.
>>
File: ballooning armor.png (160 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
ballooning armor.png
160 KB, 900x700
>>
>>
always considered slime as a legitimate part of our fetish
>>
>>2812166
the aftermath
>>
>>
File: returntorarity (1).png (1 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
returntorarity (1).png
1 MB, 5500x4000
new.
>>
>>2821736
What the fuck.

Even for inflation that's some weird anatomy
>>
File: Ihriea-sf.png (2 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
Ihriea-sf.png
2 MB, 5500x4000
OH LAWD IT GOT INKED!
>>
>>2824501
And if >>2764734 is anything to go by, it will be colored and shaded too! Can't wait!
>>
File: Chuck-Norris-Thumbs-Up-Meme-03.jpg (57 KB, 650x324) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Norris-Thumbs-Up-Meme-03.jpg
57 KB, 650x324
>>2806404
>mfw we get actual content by one of us
>>
>>2823775
Nice! Like it more up the plot though.
>>
Writeslut here, with a progress update for tonight. The story is not complete, and I am leaving for the weekend to support family members affected by the Horse Creek Fire in Ft. McMurray. I will be writing with whatever i can while I'm there, just don't expect me to update often.
the story is 100% planned out, and if my estimations are accurate, expect a 3500+ word story. And bonus chapters. Until then, good night everyone!
>>
>>2826414
wish you a nice weekend
>>
Fwoomp
>>
File: 1417611775566.png (217 KB, 1512x864) Image search: [Google]
1417611775566.png
217 KB, 1512x864
>Callyoops will never write again

Feels bad
>>
>>2832405
Sometimes I wonder if he will ever comeback. I feel like he may still be around but probably lost the will to write again.
>>
>>2832405
He wrote the one where Rainbow Dash gives birth to balloons, right? And the other one with the lactation inflation?
>>
File: tumblr_nj2oerBe761tub38po2_1280.png (398 KB, 1280x1269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj2oerBe761tub38po2_1280.png
398 KB, 1280x1269
>>2832513
It'd be nice if he did comeback, but he's been MIA for so long I think he's given up the ghost.

>>2832771
He's done a lot of stuff

https://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=category&user=107165
>>
File: spj3.jpg (163 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
spj3.jpg
163 KB, 1000x800
>>2790914
Twilight and Spike go to Zecora in the Everfree Forest when Spike wanders off into some Poison Joke. You can guess the rest.
>>
>>2836150
gay
>>
>>2836255
not if you're a woman
>>
>>2836354
would woman rather watch men or women inflate if they shared our special preference? my girlfriend for one abhors mpreg
>>
File: 1462881973017.png (493 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462881973017.png
493 KB, 1280x720
>Since arriving in the human world parallel to Equestria Sunset Shimmer has grown very fond of its cuisine.
>Fit as she is she did have cheat days.
>Where she'd go to the fridge, take out her favourite confectionary, spray it into her mouth, savour the creamy taste, finally swallowing the thick fluid.
>After that she'd down the whole can.
>She loves whipped cream.
>But after a while her stomach would hurt not only by the fattiness, but also because of the volume.
>Not seldom she got a rounded tummy that way.
>But one time she had one crazy idea.
>She pulled down her pajama pants, and inserted the nozzle into her butt.
>Not knowing why she found that kinky, she quickly grew to love the bloating sensation.
>Because the tip was sharp she affixed a tube to it and inserted the other end into her cute little butt hole.
>Rarely she emptied few cans, after which her belly became so distended one could mistake her for pregnant.
>And she loved it.
>"Oh my god, I'm turning into a human eclair" she thought.
>Her hand searched for her lower parts while she was still filling up.
>She has found, in earlier sessions, that orgasms while being full were intense, while being filled even more so.
>She has often continued to spray even after the climax.
>If she continued, she thought, it might go all the way through.
>This time it was different.
>"... Sunset?"
>She gasped.
>The light amber girl stared shocked into her friend's violet eyes.

Archive links
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27306222
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27306273
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27306319
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27306339
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27314719
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27320554
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27277781/#27332953

I know more archived entries from other threads but can't be fagged to look them up, sorry.
>>
>>2837095
Good question. Personally, I'm a straight guy and personally, as long as I enjoy what's in front of me, I don't care about gender.
To put it in perspective: I abhor the idea of giving a handjob irl, but if Big-Mac was inflated full, his big dick stuffed tight like a fat balloon sausage, I'd lick it end to end.
I think it has something to do with the fact that it would feel like a balloon.
>>
>>2837959
I mean come on! its goddamn Big Macintosh! Who wouldn't, am I right?
>>
>>2837993
I can't answer this without laughing
>>
>"A-Angel..I-I think you can stop now."
>>
>>
File: 1406860138.calorie_btcom1.jpg (84 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
1406860138.calorie_btcom1.jpg
84 KB, 1280x711
Writeslut here.
Due to the conditions of the temporary household my relatives live in being unfavorable for writing, The story's progress is slowing, as the only time it's quiet enough to write is late at night.
>>
http://daman3.deviantart.com/art/Windbag-608895363
>>
>>
File: 4f2a3d38841c7605fda7945b5b61c6be.png (867 KB, 2600x1600) Image search: [Google]
4f2a3d38841c7605fda7945b5b61c6be.png
867 KB, 2600x1600
So if the fetish involving ponies getting blown up to the size of small planets is inflation, what do you call it when they just get turned into latex toys with only minimal inflation. Just enough to make them bouncy and cute.

Pooltoy TF?
>>
>>2850481
That generally falls under the category of TF. So yeah, it's not really inflation unless the pool toy is being inflated to much a bigger size
>>
>>2837095

Entirely depends on their sexuality. There's plenty of examples on deviantart alone.
>>
>>2850481
Balloonification falls under transformation. While it's part of the fetish, blowing some up to the size of small planets is really more an issue of tolerance (it's not really a good word). We're beggars, not choosers.
>>
>>2846400
Who in our hells would begrudge you caring more for your family? Seriously, family first.
>>
>>2852673
Yeah is true. When it comes to size.. it varies. Some what to go planetary and beyond. Some want to go a little tame and push probably the size of a house or a two story apartment. Some want to go on a more normal level like looking pregnant.
>>
>>2833352
>click link
Maybe he isn't kill.
>>
>>2847992
well that's a thing
>>
>>2847992
positively surprised
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Geneva water balloon.png (418 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Geneva water balloon.png
418 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: 155108.png (2 MB, 599x1875) Image search: [Google]
155108.png
2 MB, 599x1875
>>2873480
Who did this? It's pretty good.
>>
>>2874324
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenx It was done by this guy but normally he doesn't do any pony stuff. If I remember correctly, he just tolerates MLP. I think he only does it for certain people or unless paid but that is a guess.
>>
Writeslut here.
I'm heading home tonight, and I splurged and bought a nice new laptop after my old one got obsolete. Expect more writing soon!
>>
>>2875746
>mfw
>>
>You open the door to your waifu's bedroom.
>She sleeps deeply tucked into her bed.
>You pull up her cover to free her plot.
>What a glorious plot.
>But then she farts.
>You had difficulty surpressing your laughter.
>You stalk out and then back into the room with a helium tank from a party last week.
>Carefully you insert the rubber pipe into her anus.
>You turn the valve a little bit.
>She groans, so you close it fast.
>You pull the hose out.
>Your waifu leaks high pitched toots.
>Again, you can barely contain your laughter.
>You get an idea.
>What if you can make her fart all day?
>You re-insert the pipe and turn the valve a little bit more than last time.
>Sometimes you check if she is still fast asleep.
>Then you notice her bedsheets rising.
>What?
>She turns, but it didn't seem to be in her own volition.
>Suddenly, ltake off.
>Her blanket slides off and you can see her body round and as wide as a weather balloon.
>Fuck.
>Better turn it off.
>"Wha-wha...?"
>Double fuck.

Archive links
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27340320/#27346315
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27340320/#27347605
>>
We could use some inflation competition.
>>
>>2882126
I agree.
>>
>>2882126
>"I can drink WAY more than you!"
>"You'll pop before getting bigger than me!"
>"Um, cadets? Why are you drinking from the waste water pumps?"
>>
>>2889519
clearly it's a shower
>>
>>
>>
File: 4766938223341381055.png (830 KB, 1848x1344) Image search: [Google]
4766938223341381055.png
830 KB, 1848x1344
Writeslut here, proudly presenting my newest short story! (2600 Words). A long time ago, I requested this image from Necrofeline Via Patreon and it fits perfectly so, here you go!
>>
>>2900344
>”What a way to get rejected…”
Lyra Heartstrings sat with cheeks in palms, on the couch in the living room of Ponyville’s premier confectioners shop, awaiting it’s owner and her marefriend. She was more than a little depressed over the loss of her dream job as she had always wanted to play as part of the Canterlot Orchestra.
>”All because I got red faced and ditzy after I thought of Bon-Bon’s stupid, mushy, wonderful, huge flanks… Mmpf…”
It was true. Her intent was to remember her marefriend’s parting words as she left to meet the talent scouts. All was well until she remembered all the ways that she loved her special somepony. ALL the ways…
To be fair, Bon-Bon’s rear end was quite well known to be one of the best in Ponyville, being even more generous than Pinkie Pie’s, without the flab. It was shaped perfectly: being plush and bouncy, the perfect consistency for digging one’s fingers into…
>>
>>2900377
Lyra was broken out of her booty-trance by the sound of the door opening. In walked the pony of her affections, looking as curvy as ever.
>”Heya Harpflanks!”
>”Heya Sweetcheeks...”
Bon-Bon took a seat next to Lyra, letting out a huff, and relaxed. She turned to Lyra.
>”Whew! Tough day today. Lots of new orders to fill. Can’t wait for tonight’s sess… ion? Oh no, Lyra! Don’t tell me you didn’t get the spot! You trained months for that!”
>*Sniffle* “Yeah, I got, um, distracted and I choked.”
Bon-Bon looked sympathetic. She leaned towards Lyra and held her in an embrace.
>”Don’t worry, they’re the ones missing out. Tell you what, you pick tonight's ‘activity’, that always seems to cheer ya up!”
Lyra smiled. Bon-Bon was supposed to pick tonight, though she still felt a little sad.
>”Alright sweetie, I have to go start the next batch. You think long and hard about what you wanna do tonight, and I know how much you love my rump…”
Smacking her ass as a tease to Lyra, Bon-Bon left a blushing unicorn to decide their fates…
>>
>>2900400
Later…
Although Lyra and Bon-Bon were deep lovers, they still possessed their own rooms. While most nights, they slept together in one of the rooms, depending on who chose the direction of their ‘escapades’, sometimes said escapades left the bed too ‘messy’ to sleep in, In which case they moved to the other room to sleep.
Lyra lay on her room’s bed, trying to come up with a plan for tonight.
>”Ok, to start. To start… Hmmm… Oh, I know! To start, what do I love about Bon-Bon?”
ButtsButtsButtsButtsButtsButtsButtsEtc.
>”Alright, It’s pretty well established that I like her butt in pretty much every way. But I need something different, something new, something better than Bon-Bon’s butt…”
Unsurprisingly, the only thing she could think of that was better than Bon-Bon’s butt was, well, MORE of it!
>”But how am I gonna get more of Bon-Bon’s rump?!”
The mirror pool was under guard, and usually a bad idea, so the only other option was making the one she already had BIGGER!
>”How am I supposed to make it bigger?!
The junk that filled Lyras closet shifted, causing the doors to open and a bicycle pump to fall out. Lyra saw this and felt a smile grow on her face as her imagination soared…
>>
>>2900421
Even Later...
>”Alright Harpflanks, what you got planned better be the best thing ever!”
>”Oh but Bon-Bon, I thought up something incredible…”
As the two lovers entered the unicorn’s bedroom, the two began by removing their shirts. As they sat on Lyra’s bed, the two removed their pants, socks and bras. As Bon-Bon moved to take off her panties, Lyra stopped her.
>”Panties on, Sweetcheeks.”
>”Ooh, that means you got something kinky planned…”
>”Yes I do! Now, close your eyes and lay on your belly…”
As Bon-Bon complied, Lyra took hold of the pump she had stashed behind her bed. Creeping behind her marefriend, Lyra used a thumb to pull aside her panties, causing Bon-Bon to give a quiet ‘mpf’. Lyra inserted the hose and let the panties slide back into place…
“Geez Lyra, that’s cold. And kinda small too…”
Lyra giggled as she took hold of the pump’s plunger. Things were about to get HOT. And BIG.
>>
>>2900439
The first few pumps went unnoticed by the cream earth pony, but Lyra was immediately entranced. Already, the perfect rump was plumping up bigger and rounder, calling out to her to play with it. But she hadn’t planned on stopping there. More pumps sent the ass jiggling and wobbling as it neared thrice its original size. Lyra started to hyperventilate to calm herself down…
>”Alright Lyra, enough teasing! I can hear ya huffin’ and puffin’, staring at my butt, so I’m coming over there to mush it in your face!”
>”I wouldn’t mind that much…”
Bon-Bon stood and turned to Lyra, but paused as she took in the sight of her lover: Lyra was rubbernecking, as if she was trying to look at what was behind Bon-Bon. She was also clenching a bicycle pump, frantically pumping it. Bon-Bon’s eyes followed the hose, noticing how it snaked around her and up into her-
>”W-what?”
Her flawless booty would be comparable to two large exercise balls. Her cutie marks were stretched out and distorted. Her hands instinctively flew to the rear of each cheek, maybe a little too fast…
>*SMEK!*
>>
>>2900461
Both Bon-Bon and Lyra squealed as the rump was sent quaking from the impact. Pressing her hand deeper in an attempt to stop the shaking, she only succeeded in causing the rump to creak like a full balloon. Lyra felt herself grow wet from the sights and sounds being presented to her, and soon she would be able to touch it…
>“Lyra! I know you love my butt more than everything, but this is going way too far!”
Lyra stopped pumping and gave the hose a tug, causing it to pop out of Bon-Bon’s butt. It was time to put on the act…
>”I’m going to have to find a way to let the air out… Lyra, wait here and try to think of another thing we can do that doesn’t involve blowing me up. I’m going to my room, maybe one of my spy tools can help me…”
>”You do that, Secret Agent Sweetie Butt...”
As Bon-Bon made for the door, she noted that her rump was rubbing against itself, making squeaks with every step. It felt strange but good, the way her ass wobbled and creaked with every action.
>*Squek…*
Bon-Bon grunted, something had impeded her progress. Looking behind herself she noticed the problem, was BEHIND herself. Her huge rear was stuck in the doorframe!
>”Oh! It seems you have decided to stay!”
As Lyra began to move towards the stuck rump, Bon-Bon tried harder and harder to force her way through the door, however she only succeeded in causing her cheeks to squash together, exciting Lyra more.
>”Come on Bon-Bon! It’ll be just like all those other times you let me play with your butt!
It was impossible. How could she have slipped up so badly? She was a trained Agent, yet here she was being outsmarted by her horny housemate and lover, who wanted nothing more than to toy with her hugely inflated prosterior!
Bon-Bon sighed. Not totally resigned to her fate, she braced for whatever Lyra would have in store for her…
Lyra dove for tha booty.
>>
>>2900481
Lyra grabbed at the butt, feeling it squish through her fingers, giggling as it squeaked and molded like a full balloon. Bon-Bon grunted, a slight blush on her face. She’d had her rump get squeezed like this, but those times before were nothing compared to the intensity present this time… Bon-Bon mentally scolded herself, this was too strange to allow for enjoyment! She would persist through the-oh my Celestia that feels good…
Lyra had taken to spreading each massive cheek apart, fighting against Bon-Bon’s strained panties to get a good look between them. She gasped as she saw her future target. It was huge and puffy, juicy and plump, looking even tastier than she had ever seen it! However it wasn’t quite wet enough, and if she ate dessert first, there wouldn’t be any dinner!
Using her magic to pull Bon-Bon out of the doorway, Lyra guided her marefriend to the bed where she told her to lay down as before. Bon-Bon complied with a snort as she lay on her stomach, presenting her plump flanks to her captor.
>”Alright Lyra, try to at least make it worth it to you.”
Lyra chuckled as she took hold of Bon-Bon’s tight panties.
>”I’ll make it worth it to you too, sweetcheeks…”
>>
>>2900498
Lyra pulled on Bon-Bon’s panties, causing Bon-Bon to gasp. Lyra giggled, this was one of Bon-Bon’s favorite things to start off with. Letting go of the stretchy undergarments caused them to snap back into place, leaving a faint red mark and the new effect of causing a whole lotta wobbling. Lyra thought that past this point, she should go with the classic butt-fun formula her and Bon-Bon had perfected over many sessions, to give Bon-Bon some sense of familiarity with the situation.
Bon-Bon moaned in approval as Lyra pushed the butt in every which way, creaking and groaning as it was rubbed all over, quivering like fresh Jell-O-. She gave Bon-Bon a quick pat to warn her of what was to come, prompting Bon-Bon to begin kicking her legs in protest.
>”Nooo Lyra! Not while I’m like this!”
>*WHAP!*
A light red palm marked Bon-Bon in response to the impact, her tongue lolling out as she gasped and panted.
>”Nooo!”
>*WHAP!*
>>
>>2900513
Bon-Bon was spanked over and over and over again and again and again. Each time Lyra brought her hand down on her fat rump, a torrent of pain and pleasure erupted out of nowhere.As each slap stacked layers upon layers of stimulation upon her, she found herself about to climax. So hot, so close so full and tight…
The spanking stopped. Bon-Bon moaned in euphoria and agony. Her rear was super sore and red all over, after all the abuse, but she secretly loved it. What she didn’t love was how she was being teased as so.
>”Lyraaaaa, one moreeee! Pleeeaaase! I need it right now! A-aah…”
>”Nah.”
>”W-what? W-why you little-“
Lyra was past paying attention at this point. Instead she had climbed upon the massive rear and sat down, bouncing gently. Bon-Bon fumed. She was deliberately taunting her, and she would not stand for it!
One secret-agent-secret-speciality-spin-twister-later...
>”Bon-Bon! Nooooo-*BLOOMP*”
Bon-Bon ground her rear end into Lyra’s face, pinning her between the bed and the massive booty. She grumbled, upset that she would not be able to play anymore. With a frown on her face, Bon-Bon commanded:
>”Now lick me.”
>”Gnuh uh.”
>”Lyra, now.”
>”Gnoh.”
>”Come on!”
>”I wunnuh pleh summore!”
>”No!”
>”Pweese?”
>”Gah!”
>>
>>2900541
Bon-Bon was getting impatient. There had to be some way to get Lyra’s mouth up her clit! Shifting around on her ballooned arse, it creaked and squeaked as Bon-Bon tried to force it in. Lyra persisted, even though her muzzle was now slightly off center. Bon-Bon sighed, she scanned the room, as Lyra made it a point not to let Bon-Bon cum.
Bon-Bon smirked as she found her target, luckily within reach. The air pump. With a soft chuckle, Bon-Bon slid the hose between Lyra's thighs and under her panties. Slowly, the Candy Mare began to pump...
>"MMPH!"
Lyra's mouth shot open as she squealed in pleasure, causing her to unintentionally glomp on Bon-Bon's puffy pussy. Bon-Bon moaned as she felt pure bliss, with a mind sunken into lust, she only was half aware that she was still pumping...
Lyra's rear ballooned outwards as Bon-Bon pumped her full. It only grew to half the size however, seeing as big rumps were an earth pony thing, No, Lyra had the stereotypical "Canterlot Pudge", meaning she had the slight amount of extra belly fat that unicorns typically developed as part of being the academic race.
Needless to say, that extra bit of fat seemed the perfect place for the rest of the air to inhabit...
>>
>>2900569
Lyra's belly began to swell, appearing as a growing turquoise bump, between the creamy pony's legs, yet still Bon-Bon pumped away, Lyra squealing and moaning as her muzzle was worked into Bon-Bon's vagina. Bon-Bon panted, struggling for breath, It was almost here...
That was good. Mostly because Lyra was looking a little blue in the face from the squealing and moaning and being sat-on-not-quite-able-to-breath-but-sorta-able-just-not-enough. Yeah, that's a thing. Lyra's belly had swollen to the size of one of Bon-Bon's buttcheeks, and Bon-Bon had taken to squeezing it between her thighs for some extra pleasure. Both ponies creaked and groaned, at their capacities and so squishy. Lyra was once again playing with her butt/prison/captor as she had managed to free an arm. Blushing, sweaty, beaten, swollen, full, about to cum and somewhat suffocating, Lyra raised her hand for the final push...
>*PAP!*
The spank was timed perfectly with Bon-Bon's latest pump, both ponies shuddering as the orgasm seemed to splutter and die...
Only to come back on steroids!
Bon-Bon squealed in euphoria as she fell back, creaking as her butt was squished against the floor and dripping with juice. Meanwhile, Lyra lies, wiggling her legs and clutching her swollen tummy as she leaks all over the floor, moaning loudly.
>>
>>2900583
>"Hah hah, Ly-ra, that was incred-hah-ible."
>"*Gasp*. I know! Let's do it again! But bigger!"
Bon-Bon grunted, coming down from the climax but still fully in the afterglow. She eyed her massive rear, noting how her panties had created a large indent, her skin reddening from the prolonged tightness underneath as she tugged at them absentmindedly.
>"No time Lyra, I have to meet with a contact tomorrow. I'll need my rest. Also, I can't go out looking like this! How do you get the air out?"
>"Relax, I'll take care of everything. You go to sleep on the couch, while I try to find a way to keep you from sticking out tomorrow. Just trust me on this Bon-Bon."
>"Alright Lyra. Teleport me."
And she did. Bon-Bon found herself in the living room. Taking care to avoid knocking anything over with her massive booty, she picked out a nice blanket and flopped on the couch, out like a light.
Later...
>*KNOCK KNOCK!*
Bon-Bon awoke to the sound of banging. Red eyed and still sleepy, she sauntered over to the door, not noticing the fact that she was topless and still in panties. Her butt was still huge too, can't forget the butt. Slowly Bon-Bon opened the door. Only to be shocked wide awake
>>
>>2900605
>"Agent Lampshade?!"
The mare in front of Bon-Bon was massive, with hips the size of the ones she... had... last... night...
>"Ah, Agent Sweetie Drops, I see that you too have suffered from the affliction."
Bon-Bon was now aware of butt. Why butt? Why other butt? Why can't not brain feblectivly?
>"We're not the only ones however. The whole town's been hit with this crazy pandemic.
True enough, as Bon-Bon looked past Lampshade, she noted that the entire mare population of Ponyville was running around in their underwear with asses the size of medicine balls. Screaming could be heard.
>"The Horror!"
>"So tight..."
>"I can't reach an itch!"
>"Don't pop it!"
>"The Worst Possible Thi- maybe I should make a new line..."
>"Somepony please! Rub my butt!"
>"Help me! I've got a wedgie!"
Bon-Bon gaped. Then fumed. Then screamed.
>"LYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
>>
>>2900628
The mares of Ponyville got their butts blown up and are freaking out all over town! But let's rewind time to when the rooster crowed, and see how certain ponies reacted when they woke up...
BONUS CHAPTER REQUEST RULES:
Name a mare living in Ponyville as of the latest episode and I'll write a blurb about their first reactions. I'm only doing a few. That's it, Enjoy!
>>
File: 16108558405880324359.png (864 KB, 2574x1782) Image search: [Google]
16108558405880324359.png
864 KB, 2574x1782
>>2904248
Don't die on me thread.
>>
>>2906058
Bump
>>
File: tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo7_1280.jpg (189 KB, 1019x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo7_1280.jpg
189 KB, 1019x1920
>You will never find a cute filly like Sweetie Belle.
>You will never pick her up and nuzzle her.
>You will never shove a hose in her mouth and pump her up.
>You will never feel her expand in your arms.
>You will never hug the Sweetie Balloon
>>
File: 1441005004.de-flator_licornes.png (330 KB, 1350x1100) Image search: [Google]
1441005004.de-flator_licornes.png
330 KB, 1350x1100
Bump
>>
File: tumblr_nrkbrdUah31tub38po2_1280.jpg (592 KB, 1280x1831) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrkbrdUah31tub38po2_1280.jpg
592 KB, 1280x1831
>>
>>2900654
Does the "affliction" only affect the asses ?
Otherwise: my vote for Twilight wondering how someone made it past her (nonexistant ?) security system
>>
>>2916853
Not at all!
Unicorns are affected in butts and "Canterlot Pudge".
Pegasi are slim and only have 2 pouch-like areas, so boobs and butts.
Earth Ponies = Thunder thighs, so butts only, but fat mares like Mrs. Cake are an exception...
Alicorns, well there's only one living in Ponyville, but having all three traits in one is sure to mean something...

Will get right on Twilight Sparkle bonus chapter!
>>
>>2917257
That being said, I'll be posting the Twilight Bonus Chapter last, as it's bound to be the "biggest".
>>
Bumpmaster Supreme
>>
File: fwooph.png (138 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
fwooph.png
138 KB, 1100x800
i love this character too much but i can't find many pics. can you guys post some?
>>
File: 1095498.jpg (1020 KB, 1960x1672) Image search: [Google]
1095498.jpg
1020 KB, 1960x1672
>>2923079
I remember the uploader for that OC was Panzerdraco on FA, which is down. Can't remember the name though.
>>
Favorite kind of inflation? Be it body part, method or substance.
Also Bump
>>
>>2837095
as a bi woman, gotta say i prefer female inflation/wg over male. but every so often a male scenario tickles my fancy enough for me to enjoy it. the exception is mpreg which i honestly enjoy with or without a sexual context.
>>
File: patreon lightsaga colored.png (3 MB, 4200x3300) Image search: [Google]
patreon lightsaga colored.png
3 MB, 4200x3300
>>
>>2925075
My favorite would be Air/helium inflation, the good stuff that makes ponies high *Ba Dum Tish* Usually I got for the more full body inflation stuff like this pic. You get all the good parts inflated at once like the belly, ass, cheeks, limbs.
>>
>>2925075
My favorite kind of inflation is water inflation, and I prefer breast inflation, but I also enjoy belly or butt inflation.

I dislike and don't really get full body or blueberry inflation.
>>
File: 1462662364258.jpg (9 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1462662364258.jpg
9 KB, 225x250
Does anyone here have an inflation fetish, except instead of ballooning to obese blimp levels, the character bursts and dies?

Part of me is trying to rationalize what would actually happen, and it's turning into guro fetish.
>>
>>2930512
Popping only goes to Guro territory if you do popping that involves blood and organs flying all over the place. Still, it is up to preference. Some people, like yourself, like going into dark territory, which is..fine, I suppose. It all depends how dark and grim you want to go about popping
>>
File: 989672.jpg (293 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
989672.jpg
293 KB, 2048x2048
>>2930512
I enjoy bursting, but death Is too far. I prefer they just end up needing a big ole bandage on their tummies.
>>
>>2930512
Same here. Just as I spiritually rationalized inflation as some pseudo pregnancy sans the unborn, I rationalized it as "having an orgasm" or "giving birth". This may even include guro, but I do not approve of gore otherwise, and prefer a safe return to normalcy. The reversibility does it for me.

>>2925075
Body I like, belly and breast I love, but surprisingly I enjoyed write(female?)friend's butt story. Water, air and helium, maybe even whipped cream can be used to fill the girls. Not into guys, sorry.
>>
>>
File: 1463624903.blues64_ihriea-sf.jpg (145 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
1463624903.blues64_ihriea-sf.jpg
145 KB, 1280x931
New Content!
>>
>>2940238
Oh hey, It's finally done. Now if only FA was up.
>>
>>2940672
But it is up...
>>
>>2925075
cum inflation through pussy.
It's more about the sheer virility and volume of cum being contained in the place literally designed for storing cum.

But pic related looks fine too. And looks like they're having fun.
>>
File: 493-FloatingAround.png (3 MB, 4200x3200) Image search: [Google]
493-FloatingAround.png
3 MB, 4200x3200
>>2941205
You know, the official 2014 Badgerben Art Torrent still works and contains all his hi-rez art from before 2014. I recommend getting it asap as many of Ben's old images on the booru are low rez versions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw80w1n8mvxx5v8/2014Special.rar.torrent?dl=0
>>
File: 1141458.png (3 MB, 2300x1915) Image search: [Google]
1141458.png
3 MB, 2300x1915
Goodnight Bump.
>>
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.