[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know of any comfortable women's clothes to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 57
File: 1461971015753.jpg (143 KB, 850x986) Image search: [Google]
1461971015753.jpg
143 KB, 850x986
Does anyone know of any comfortable women's clothes to sleep in? I currently have a tank-top kinda thing and some short short, but I'm looking for something better and more comfy.

Crossdressing general as well, I guess

Also post asses you want to give the deepest of tongue-fuckings to.
>>
File: woman_with_gigantic_anus.jpg (48 KB, 960x597) Image search: [Google]
woman_with_gigantic_anus.jpg
48 KB, 960x597
>>
File: 14208349876090.jpg (261 KB, 841x1182) Image search: [Google]
14208349876090.jpg
261 KB, 841x1182
>>
Basically I'm just looking for something comfy that soemone can vouch for. T-shirt dresses seem like a good option, but I don't know where to find any.
>>
File: Edea_butt.png (419 KB, 700x612) Image search: [Google]
Edea_butt.png
419 KB, 700x612
Fuck, I want a sweaty and tired Edea to sit on my face and grind on my tongue for an hour so I can taste her delicious asshole.
>>
>>2734097
Have you considered a womans night gown? Some of them are super comfy, and they're often very feminine in appearance.

>>2734144
There's not enough Edea lewd in the world.
>>
>>2734991
I hadn't, actually. I'll check them out, thank you! I usually end up in panties, short shorts, and an oversized hoodie. The long sleeves make me feel really cute, not sure why. I should probably find more bottoms, as well. I have pajama pants, but those don't differ much from male to female, sadly.
>>
File: 1427249471348.jpg (2 MB, 2432x1700) Image search: [Google]
1427249471348.jpg
2 MB, 2432x1700
>>
File: 1462494654318.jpg (801 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462494654318.jpg
801 KB, 1200x1200
>>2735011
Any chance of you gracing us with some nudes?
>>
>>2735127
Keep the thread up and check it tomorrow. Maybe then~
In the meantime I'm going to sleep! Thanks for the help to the anon who gave me the suggestion
>>
>grabs thread's ass
>>
>>2743802
>smack thread on the ass
>>
>>2744073
>thread moans in ecstasy
>>
File: smirk.jpg (395 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
395 KB, 960x670
>>2748260
>Back-attack succesful
>>
>>2734131
Bah, t-shirt dresses and nightgown tend to ride up during the night. I don't like them for that reason, I normally wear sweatpants, leggings, just panties, or soft loose shorts if it's really hot outside. On top I wear a baggy men's shirt usually or a thermal if it's very cold, rarely tank tops because my boobs will sometimes fall out of them. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>2748447
Thanks for the answer! I hadn't really thought about that, just thought they looked cute. I've tried to sleep in yoga pants before but I just get sweaty. I guess I should get some loose sweatpants for when it's cold and maybe some more short shorts. I usually wear t shirts or an oversized jacket but was hoping there was something a bit cuter. Sadly, men's clothes are the paragon of comfort, as always.
>>
>>2749986
Dude here, what about the yoga pants makes you sweaty? Just curious. Also, can never go wrong with sweatpants
>>
>>2750572
I have no clue. I think it's because they're skintight. I have the same issue with panties and I wake up with my crotch really sweaty. I think it's just because my state is a hot and humid often.
>>
>>2750625
Sounds hot. Literally

Over here it won't reach that level of humidity and stay there for a good while
>>
>>2750661
Yeah, it's pretty shitty. Oh well, that's why I have a fan beside my bed. It's not a big deal if I turn the fan on, and I still get to keep wearing my cute clothes! Otherwise I'd have to wear boxers and that's just boring.
>>
>>2750688
Nice to hear that! And from the way you say it, boxer sound rather dull
>>
>>2750721
Don't get me wrong, they're comfy. I love wearing them when I wanna be comfy and guy-mode. But sometimes I feel girly and I wanna wear cute stuff to bed. It makes me feel better about myself even though I'm not a trap or anything. Sleeping in girl's clothes is comfortable in a different way for me.
>>
>>2750750
I see!
>>
>>2752798
Whatcha bumping for?
>>
>>2752851
No real reason. Just happened to be up and wanted to keep the thread alive
>>
>>2752855
Ah, fair enough. I'd love to see more crossdressing discussion. I've been looking for more outfits but I can't really find anything that I like. I pretty much just wear yoga pants/leggings and a guy's t-shirt or long-sleeved blouse when I'm lounging around at home.
>>
>>2752909
Well, I'm no crossdresser, So I can't say much on anything, but that sounds, hopefully, potentially cute and, more importantly, comfy
>>
Just wear panties and a loose fitting tshirt like all girls do.

Its comfy and you dont get hot while sleeping.
>>
>>2753014
yeah, that's probably the best idea. like i said, i was just looking for something that's a bit more sexy to sleep in, even though that sounds ridiculous. i should stick with sexy for when i'm awake and comfy for when i sleep. i guess i'll go on an online shopping spree to find some nice, oversized t-shirts.
>>
>>2734097
Just tank-top and panties, usually.

When I want to feel really girly, I have a really cute sundress thing with really light and smooth fabric that feels great against my skin. It was ridiculously cheap, but it's one of my favorites.

I also have a few pairs of pajama pants, but I'm pretty sure the drawstring being a ribbon instead of an actual string is literally the only difference from the male version. The ribbon still makes it cuter though.

Since this is a crossdressing general I guess, how do you buy your clothes? Do you only shop online, or do you actually go in stores too?
The first things I bought were mostly online, but almost everything since then has been in-store. I'm actually extremely closeted with my crossdressing, and I still can't imagine ever doing it in public, but for some reason I'm less nervous shopping in-person. Plus it's nice to actually see and feel exactly what you're buying.
>>
>>2753463
I only shop online, but I'll probably start going into stores. Being able to see and feel what you're buying is so ridiculously important. I have so many clothes that I don't wear because I bought online. I think next semester I'll go to the mall and buy a bunch of cute outfits. Shopping online doesn't have as much appeal to me any more.
>>
>>2753525
Forgot to reply to the first part of your post:

>>2753463
I really wanna get a sundress. My sister had one that I would steak to wear but she got it back before I left for university. I've been meaning to buy one for a while.

All my pajama pants are male versions but the difference isn't that big at all.

I do 100% of my crossdressing in private. I could never imagine going outside of my apartment wearing this stuff. Except for panties, I suppose. And I've worn my yoga pants around my roommate and sister, but they weren't paying attention so I don't think they noticed how great my butt looked.
>>
>>2753525
I shopped online at first, because I was afraid of people seeing me buying the clothes, but then I had the problem of people I lived with asking what kind of things I was getting in the mail. I even avoided any place that only sold women's clothes, so that the address wouldn't give away what it was.

Shopping in stores was way easier. I was nervous as hell the first time, but as it turns out, stores generally don't care all that much who it is that's buying their products as long as they're getting money. And nobody is going to remember you until you've gone to the same store enough times for it to not matter much anyway.

And nowadays there's not much reason for me to shop online anymore. Plus, going shopping is fun. And terrible for my wallet. I fully understand now where the "women love shopping" stereotype comes from, and the only reason it doesn't apply to men is because men have shit choices for clothing.

>>2753553
Sundresses are so comfy. If I ever finally started openly crossdressing, and lived somewhere where the weather didn't suck 80% of the year, I swear I could wear almost nothing but sundresses.

But unfortunately, that's probably not going to happen. If I actually looked girly enough that it wouldn't draw attention, I might try it. But I was not blessed with such luck at all.
>>
>>2754044
Yeah, shopping is a lot of fun. I had fun doing it online until I ran out of stuff j wanted to buy. I'm really excited to try a real store now!

If I started openly crossdressing, I wouldn't be able to decide what to wear every day. I change clothes so often when I'm in my room that it's ridiculous. There's just way too many cute outfits to wear!
>>
>>2754044
By the way, are you from the US? If so, where do you go to shop? I'm probably just going to check out the less-expensive stores at my local mall to see if they have anything cute. I think the last time I was in one was 2 years ago kek
>>
>>2756308
Yep, I'm in the US. As for where I shop, it's mostly just a few places around a nearby mall. Mostly places selling off surpluses, because I am extremely cheap. As such, this list isn't so much a list of the best places to find clothes, just places to be incredibly stingy.

First of all, there's a Sears Outlet, though their selection tends to very much be "things that nobody else wanted to buy", so it takes a bit of looking to find any sort of outfit that's worthwhile. Most of what I've boughten there tend to be things like underwear, swimsuits, sleepwear, and occasionally a skirt or two. It was one of the first places I went shopping in person, and one of the cashiers actually recognizes me since since I somehow always stopped by during her shift. They have buy-one-get-one-free sales on things all of the time, so things are ridiculously cheap.

There's also a VF Outlet, with a better selection in normal clothing, but slightly more normal prices. But it's still very cheap compared to regular stores. There really isn't much else to say about it.

There's also this one store whose name I can't remember for the life of me. They specialize in European fashion, and cycle their selection with whatever is in style this season. Their in-season clothes tend to be overpriced, but they also sell last season's clothing at a ridiculously reduced price to make room for new clothes. The only reason I don't shop there that often is because they are very much aimed at slim attractive people, so finding something that fits my thicker manly frame tends to be more trouble than it's worth. But they have a lot of cute clothes, so I do look around.

And in the interest of cementing my position as white trash, I have also boughten clothes from a Five Below. They sell a few different things, though their selection never really changes. But it was a good enough place to pick up pajama pants, yoga pants, sport bras, and that super cheap sundress that somehow became my favorite.
>>
I couldnt cross dress due to being, too much man looking :p oh well
>>
no love for footed sleepers? am I the only one?
>>
>>2758620
Footed sleepers? Like what?

>>2758410
>boughten
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but it triggers me.

I actually don't have any of those stores except for a Sears at my local mall. There's a Rue 21 and a Pac-Sun and some other teen/college-aiming stores that I can check out. I've been in them a couple of times but I never looked that closely at the clothes they offered.

>>2758511
You should just go for it, anon. It's fun! I understand that concern, though.

Unrelated picture that I would like to lick clean from head to toe.
>>
>>2758511
Even if I tried, I couldn't even pass for an ugly woman. I do pretty much all of my crossdressing in private, other than occasionally wearing panties or whatever under my normal clothes.

>>2758620
They do look comfy, but I don't actually own any. I tend to prefer more loose open outfits to sleep in. I might look into buying one sometime to try it out though.

>>2758676
>boughten
Apparently this is considered an archaic word that nobody uses anymore, so I have no idea where I picked it up. I apologize for being a time traveler from the 18th century.

I just mostly shop at general clothing stores. I still feel kind of weird going into certain exclusively female stores. And I'll probably never go into lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, though they tend to charge way more than they're worth, so it's not really a loss.
>>
>>2759391
I have quite a few pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret and they're just okay. My favorite pairs are from American Eagle or Aeropostale, so I don't think you're missing out on much.

I can't pass either, but my body works well for it. I've got nice hips, a good butt, and cute legs. At least that's what I've been told heh

Wearing panties or thigh-highs under my regular clothes is great. It makes me feel so lewd and I end up going the whole day with a boner.
>>
>>2759489
Different anon. Aren't you quite the deviant. Not that that's bad
>>
File: 1462565732201.jpg (599 KB, 1432x2164) Image search: [Google]
1462565732201.jpg
599 KB, 1432x2164
>>2759489
I've still got to work on getting my ass the way I want it. I love my legs though. I walk almost everywhere and do a decent amount of running when the weather's good, so they're always in great shape. It's the one part of my body that I've never felt self-conscious about at all, other than leg hair. I ought to try shaving my legs again, it used to feel great. It'll be great to feel a sexy pair of pantyhose sliding over my nice smooth legs again.

Oh man, thigh-highs feel so lewd. I've never worn them outside, I'm not sure I'd be able to focus on anything like that. I usually save them for when I'm in a lewd mood and ready to spend all night indulging in it.
>>
>>2760175
The combination of pantyhose and high heels make me feel sooooo lewd and sexy and horny and slutty, as I bend over and run my hands down my nylon-clad legs, oh my.
>>
>>2761467
Oy. calm that down anon :^)
>>
>>2761490
I can't calm down when its already up ;^*
>>
>>2761578
O-oh my
>>
>>2761467
Unf. I love doing that kind of thing, anon. When I lay in bed and I'm wearing thigh-highs and panties, I like to grope at my legs and butt, pretending someone is fondling my cute body~

>>2760106
Pretty deviant. But it feels good to be like this!

>>2760175
Yeah, I need to start doing squats again. I don't really exercise or anything, I just have a naturally cute butt/legs, etc. I did squats for a week and my butt looked way better afterwards, so I guess I'll start doing those again since I'm about to go on break from university.
>>
>>2761613
Well as long as you feel good, can't really complain
>>
>>2734097
Pics of OP?
>>
File: jekle.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
jekle.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
>>2766486
>>
>>2766486
Sorry, anon. I don't think I'm gonna post. Apologies for keeping you waiting.

>>2766541
Damn. I wish that were me. She's really cute. Too bad I'm not mentally deranged enough to start hormones and become and actual cute girl.

I'm pretty sure I would be cute after transitioning, too. Judging by my sister that's transitioned and looks super qt and pretty.
>>
>>2766621
Not even neck down?

So your parents had 2 sons that decided they wanted to become transvestites?
>>
File: 1462122917640.jpg (63 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
1462122917640.jpg
63 KB, 688x960
>>2766681
Those parents must have been brother and sister or something.
>>
>>2766681
Yeah, I guess that's what my mom did. I guess I'm okay with it. It feels good to be a submissive, crossdressing fag, so I'm not arguing. I wish I were either gay enough to date guys or crazy enough to wanna fuck my shit up and take hormones and do all that transitioning bullshit. But I'm pretty sure I like being just a crossdressing guy. I get to keep muh privilege :^)
>>
>>2766541
She's a QT but is she in a fucking boiler room?
>>
>>2766731
Good man, welp God speed.
>>
>>2766811
Thanks, anon. Sorry for no pictures. I just feel uncomfortable even posting an imgur album, desu.

>>2766728
Kek well I am from the south, so it wouldn't be the strangest thing :^)
>>
File: 1461219744201.jpg (147 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1461219744201.jpg
147 KB, 633x900
>>2734097
You like giving tongue fuckings OP?
>>
Shirt and panties
/thread
>>
File: 1388431963073.png (315 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1388431963073.png
315 KB, 600x800
>>2766922
I've never done it, but it's definitely a big fantasy of mine. I'd love to have a girl sit on my face and have me shove my tongue inside her sweaty ass, cleaning it thoroughly inside and out.

>>2766971
That seems to be the consensus. It worked well last night so I guess that's what I'll be going with from now on.
>>
>>2766992
>>
File: 1462851721055.jpg (145 KB, 661x614) Image search: [Google]
1462851721055.jpg
145 KB, 661x614
>>2766992
Wouldn't we all.
>>
>>2766992
You need some thigh high socks nigga.
>>
File: 1462818450643.png (177 KB, 751x909) Image search: [Google]
1462818450643.png
177 KB, 751x909
>>2767128
I'm sure it'll happen to all of us someday, anon.
>tfw you will never get to taste the deliciousness that is pic related

>>2767259
I've got like 6 pairs. I don't like wearing socks to bed. Gets too sweaty.
>>
>>2734097

Well Op before we help you decide what to wear we need to see what your currently working with.
>>
>>2767337
I'll post a pic of my clothes collection tomorrow (for real this time, sorry). For now I'm laying in bed about to pass the fuck out from sleep deprivation. Gonna try sleeping in sweatpants and a t shirt tonight to see how comfy it is. I'll probably end up taking the pants off cuz it gets hot, though.
>>
>>2767259

Nigga you got 6 pairs and keeping them to yourself?
>>
File: Rage1.gif (156 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
Rage1.gif
156 KB, 288x229
>>2767371
You cock tease
>>
>>2767371
Night Op
>>
File: Ashley1.jpg (83 KB, 730x800) Image search: [Google]
Ashley1.jpg
83 KB, 730x800
>>2767399
Sorry, anon. I think it's more like 3, actually. I gave one pair to my sister and the other three are around here somewhere. I was gonna buy more sometime

>>2767407
Oh, hush. They're just clothes, anon.
>>
>>2766834
>desu
>:^)
Op is a total faggot, but in a good way.
>>
>>2767471
Wait, does the filter cover tbqh as well as desu? What about tbch? Goddammit 4chan let me post my meme phrases.
>>
>>2767443
>Gonna try sleeping in sweatpants and a t shirt tonight to see how comfy it is. I'll probably end up taking the pants off cuz it gets hot, though.

Muh dick
>>
>>2767516
>>2767471
I guess it doesn't and I mistyped. Whoops. Thanks for the compliment, anon. I strive to be the best shitposter I can be!
>>
>>2767670
Heh, glad I could do that to you, anon. I wish I had someone to keep me warm when it gets cold at night, though. It feels pretty bad to be all alone snuggled up against my pillow...
>>
>>2767704
I'd love to keep you warm.
>>
>Oh, hush. They're just clothes, anon.

Welp he's got talking like a chick down.
>>
>>2769175
I guess I got good practice from growing up around 100% women. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing, though.
>>
>>2769212
Why would that be a problem? You sound like a nice person OP. At least you weren't being abused or some shit.
>>
>>2769270
Hey, thanks. I dunno why that would be a problem, honestly. Maybe it's all muh sogyny that comes from the various chans. I like typing like that on occasion. It's cute without resorting to tildes and emoticons.
>>
To bad I can't were pantys I have a fetish for traps in pantys but being a huge guy covered in hair like a Russian you can imagine how that would look
>>
>>2769290
Just wait you gonna come out as a full blown heterosexual. A full blown ass man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoehwYshPc
>>
>>2769336
I love WWE.

I'll probably end up with a girl in the end. But I can't imagine my mom being very surprised if I come home with a boyfriend one Christmas.
>>
>>2769377
Can't wait to meet your mom.
>>
>>2769377
IS WWe like porn for gays?
>>
>>2769501
I dunno. I just think it's funny. I'm not attracted to manly men. I stick with the femboy and twink categories, thank you very much.

>>2769490
What's that supposed to mean, anon? That's a pretty forward insinuation.

>toriel will never be your mom and do lewd things to you
Just kill me
>>
>>2769501
Yes, I want to be ram rodded by HHH's nose.
>>
Why is OP even on /trash/ and not /lgbt/?
>>
>>2769544
because /lgbt/ is trash
>>
>>2769490
UNF
>>
>>2769577
>>2769544
Basically this. I like /trash/ better. It feels more like home to me. Plus porn is a good eye-catcher to get people to talk in my thread
>>
>>2769605
This my thread
>>
>>2769593
I know, right? Fucking hell why is goatmom so sexy? It's not fair.
>>
>>2769653
I don't even like Undertale and shit that's hot.
>>
Anybody got any thicc/fat Daisy they could post?
>>
>>2769756
>>>/out/
>>
>>2769501
It's only like porn for gays as much as female bodybuilding competitions are like porn for straights.
>>
>>2769787
>low test
>>
>>2769870
Oh fuck those chicks get me so hot, I love watching them crush melons with their thighs. I wish that was my head.
>>
>>2760175

Don't trust any of that nonsense. It's drivel made to look good. Having "trap" aesthetic is something you're born with. A hairy, 200 lb fatty with kankles isn't going to be a trap. The only people that could fit this are those who are naturally skinny and petit.

Sorry for ruining your dreams.
>>
>>2769879
It's more of a guide on how to enhance what you already have, not to pull off some magical transformation. It's also mostly just really basic exercise advice that doesn't necessarily have to do with being a trap.

I'm fully aware that there's only so much you can actually do to your body. I'm never going to look passably female, but that doesn't mean I can't work on the features that I WAS blessed with.
>>
>>2767471
>calling ass OP a faggot
>>
>Too skinny and weak to be a manly guy
>Too tall and masculine to be a cute boy

Well shit.
>>
>>2772917
I feel sorry for ya anon
>>
>>2772917
It hurts so much
>>
>>2773739
Plus I keep shifting between wanting to be a submissive fuckdoll and wanting to bend others over and mount them.

So very frustrating.
>>
>>2773951
Eh, being a switch isn't that hard, anon. I'm the same way. You just gotta find someone who can mesh well with that kinda personality/sexuality!
>>
>>2774291
Eh, it just feels weird, like if I were being all dom and teasing some one by calling them a cumhappy cockslut that exists to worship my dick. How can I do so when I myself would like to be that cockslut as well.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
>>
So, is it possable to be staight and cross dress?
>>
>>2776498
No. Every single one of you guys are deranged faggots.
>>
>>2776498
Probably. But I'm definitely not 100% straight.
>>
Goddammit, why does my crotch get so sweaty when I wear panties? I just wanna go a day or night while wearing them without feeling gross and smelly. This sucks.
>>
>>2734097
Show us your spread op.
>>
>>2782593
See
>>2766621
I posted on /v/ but only cuz it's a lot faster than here. I'd rather have the link buried quickly
>>
>>2783173
top kek
>>
OP is just Chris Chan
>>
>>2788133
I don't get it

>>2786115
?
>>
>>2791324
Chris Chan is a "tomgirl"
>>
>>2791484
Interesting. I know he's a huge autist. Which I am not. I'm also not a tomgirl. I'd have to be a girl for that to be true and as much as I'd like to be, I'm sadly not.
>>
>>2791536
>Which I am not. I'm also not a tomgirl.
thanks for clarifying autist.
>>
File: buttaid.jpg (159 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
buttaid.jpg
159 KB, 500x375
>>2793593
>>
>>2794040
no thanks, apply it yourself
>>
File: goodcookie.jpg (50 KB, 822x652) Image search: [Google]
goodcookie.jpg
50 KB, 822x652
>>2794162
This better be someone just posing as OP, because now he's sounding like a real faggot.
>>
>>2791324
>>2793593
>>2794162
Go back to /b/ OP your clearly a newfag.
>>
File: 1458514094456.png (626 KB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
1458514094456.png
626 KB, 1000x1230
>>2797012
I dunno what happened to my thread. I leave to take a final and check my phone and all this happened. Rip.

I meant to post a pic of some of my clothes yesterday but I forgot. I'll get around to it after I recover from the lack of sleep that finals have made me suffer through.

In the meantime, here's some porn.

>>2797090
Yeah, that's not me. I don't really know why someone would impersonate me but it's pretty funny.
>>
File: 1a7.png (488 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1a7.png
488 KB, 557x605
>>2797130
>>
>>2797130
If you think some lewd Princess Toadstool will satisfy me then you must know me very well.
>>
File: 1454276340206.png (918 KB, 1205x1568) Image search: [Google]
1454276340206.png
918 KB, 1205x1568
>>2797272
Good to know, anon. She's very sexy. I really like how her nipples are puffy and show through that thin blouse in that pic.
>>
>>2797315
Princess Puffynipples
>>
>>2797315
Yes yes, puffy nipples a best.
>>
File: 36169b5f4263b8f8ff66ca5e30486746.jpg (751 KB, 1336x1677) Image search: [Google]
36169b5f4263b8f8ff66ca5e30486746.jpg
751 KB, 1336x1677
>>2797344
>>2797354
I wanna suck on them. Inverted or puffy nipples are really hot and no bra is even hotter.

What's even hotter is a hairy pussy or hairy armpits. Although that's a bit more deviant than puffy nipples.
>>
File: 1.jpg (611 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
611 KB, 800x1129
>>2797382
I'm more like flat chest lover but puffy nips are great.
>>
File: 0eafbdf333b6117bba9fa04cd81073e8.png (437 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
0eafbdf333b6117bba9fa04cd81073e8.png
437 KB, 1024x1024
>>2797458
Oh man. Flat chest is also great. I used to rock back and forth between cowtits and dfc but I've finally learned to appreciate both simultaneously.
>>
File: 1461207536352.jpg (126 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
1461207536352.jpg
126 KB, 1024x600
>>2797529
I think I like flat chest so much because I also like twinks.
>>
File: 1426004011279.png (222 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1426004011279.png
222 KB, 400x274
>>2797564
I respect that. I also like twinks. 2D and 3D are both good.

I got into flat chest because of lolis, initially. Good stuff. That probably was the starting point for my degeneracy.
>>
>>2797607
Lolis are sometimes nice, but I don't feel right looking at lolis.
>>
>>2797647
Same
>>
File: 1460675267866.gif (267 KB, 399x560) Image search: [Google]
1460675267866.gif
267 KB, 399x560
>>2734097

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs
>>
>>2797382
I'd tongue fuck that semen filled, gaping asshole. I want her to sit on my face.
>>
File: 108cac10131841a8e2060713ae9abfef.jpg (972 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
108cac10131841a8e2060713ae9abfef.jpg
972 KB, 1600x1200
>>2797832
Agreed, anon. I'd love to eat the cum out of her ass and have her suffocate me with her ass, grinding back and forth trying to cum from my enthusiastic tongue forcing its inside her dirty hole.
>>
>>2797894
Time to fap.
>>
>>2797130
You remind me of that anon who was speaking about peach sucking your dick, I think it was in fapping together thread or something
>>
File: 1450761286142.png (768 KB, 1251x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450761286142.png
768 KB, 1251x1920
>>2797985
I've never posted in the threads but I've known many anons that love to erp as Peach. I prefer to keep it to 4chan and post stuff like that. It's more rewarding for me.

I wanna be tied up and stepped on and forced to eat my cum off her feet. I want her to make me suck her toes and tell her how good it tastes.
>>
>>2798194
Well it's true, peach's not an uncommon fetish.
Not that your fetish is any wrong~
>>
>>2798368
I want to be tied down and have my holes forcefully stretched out by an anon's fat cock. I want him to rub his sweaty and smelly nuts on my face and in my mouth to make me taste them. I want him to sit on my face so I can shove my tongue deep inside his shithole. I wanna be filled and covered with his cum all over my body.
>>
>>2798941
God, she got gutted.
>>
File: 1462123551117.jpg (810 KB, 1126x1253) Image search: [Google]
1462123551117.jpg
810 KB, 1126x1253
>>2799487
I wanna be stretched out like that. I wanna have anons shove various objects in me until I cum from having my slutty pussy stretched out and it's a gaping wide mess. I want anons to piss on my ruined pussy and spit on it, calling me a whore and a dirty bitch.

Goddammit I really wanna have my holes used up. Fucking Christ.
>>
Op do you like to play the old frickle frackle?
>>
>>2798194
>Triforce pubes
>>
>>2803670
Holy shit I just noticed that. I just have the pic saved cuz I like the shading and the way her pussy is drawn. That's topkek, though.
>>
>>2801055
My god that's lewd
>>
>>2804196
Yeah, kinda. I've been super horny lately and have fantasized about being fucked silly nonstop. I just wanna get pinned or tied down and just absolutely ruined by cocks, toys, fists, anything. Fuck.
>>
>>2804318
Sorry I can't help you out there anon. heh
>>
OP back yet?
>>
File: 1462428549038.jpg (734 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1462428549038.jpg
734 KB, 1200x1700
>>2804443
I'm right here, anon
>>
File: 1460339457974.jpg (1 MB, 1479x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460339457974.jpg
1 MB, 1479x1500
>>2804443
I'm right here, anon
>>
>>2804577
>>2804832
Show us your butt, spread your butt.
>>
File: IMAG0048.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0048.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>2805038
Don't have a pic of that, sorry. Here's a pic of all my clothes, though. I can take pics of specific stuff if anyone wants I guess
>>
>>2808822
panties and thongs.
>>
File: 1459987670263.jpg (617 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459987670263.jpg
617 KB, 848x1200
>>2808822
Lay your cock on a pair of panties.
>>
>>2808868
this
>>
File: IMAG0050.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0050.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>2808834
Here you go!

>>2808868
>>2808908
That's pretty lewd, anon. I don't wanna post any lewd pics of myself here, sorry.

Maybe if you pick out a pair, you might see me wearing them on a lewd thread on /v/ hehe.
>>
File: 1460306199957.jpg (35 KB, 315x557) Image search: [Google]
1460306199957.jpg
35 KB, 315x557
>>2808868
You don't have to show your face OP, just show some panty bulge.
>>
>>2808915
why /v/, no one even knows who you are. We just wanna see what your working with.

Also those blue bad boys on top.
>>
>>2808932
Ugh I hate that pair. It's way too small to do anything with. I might as well go nude. I'd rather post on /v/ because it's a faster board. Pick out a pair from the other pile and I'll think about posting a pic here. Sound good?
>>
File: 1460873125229.png (320 KB, 700x1337) Image search: [Google]
1460873125229.png
320 KB, 700x1337
>>2808915
The blue stringy ones.
>>
>>2808945
Just go with a nice pink plz.
>>
>>2808915
Why are you posting lewds on /v/? Not like /b/?
>>
File: 1459909286339.jpg (473 KB, 1000x1409) Image search: [Google]
1459909286339.jpg
473 KB, 1000x1409
>>2808945
That sounds hot as hell.
>>
File: IMAG0052.jpg (915 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0052.jpg
915 KB, 1440x2560
>>2808990
Dunno. /v/ is more fun cuz it's not allowed there I guess? Plus anons from /v/ are infinitely better than the ones from /b/. The healslut erp fags are way better than /b/'s specific brand of homosex.

>>2809002
Augh no they're awful. They basically hold my balls and that's it. They're not comfortable at all, either.

>>2808966
How are these, anon? To your liking? (Please don't pay attention to the razor bumps. My razor got dull.)
>>
File: rJbDHSRi.jpg (42 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
rJbDHSRi.jpg
42 KB, 410x410
>>2809026
My nigga, OP Based as shit.
>>
>>2809026
>How are these, anon? To your liking?

Your so cute.
>>
File: 1460305111319.png (627 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460305111319.png
627 KB, 1061x1500
>>2809026
Shit anon a QT
>>
>>2809026
cute slut
>>
File: IMAG0054.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0054.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>2809088
>>2809060
>>2809048
>>2809041
Thanks, anons. Although I'd like to reserve "slut" for when I'm actually being facefucked or something. That way it holds more meaning.

I like that pair but I prefer an outfit more along these lines, to be honest. Let me know what you all think!
>>
>>2809119
Love the stripes, and the socks go great with then.

I'd hit it.
>>
>>2809026
I wanna see that banana hammock.
>>
>>2809119
You have great chick legs, A+ twink.
>>
>>2809129
I guess you can't really tell, but they're tights! They're so comfy omg. These are my favorite pair of panties, actually. I wear them first every time they come out of the washer

>>2809133
Sorry, anon. Too revealing. I really dislike that pair and honestly buying them was a mistake. They're not functional at all and I don't think they even look that good.

>>2809135
Thanks! I really like my legs. I'm not really a twink though. At least I don't think so. Labels are hard.
>>
>>2809119
hnnggg I want to fuck your mouth
>>
>>2809153
You got the legs but do you got the booty?
>>
File: IMAG0055.jpg (899 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0055.jpg
899 KB, 2560x1440
>>2809162
You haven't even seen my mouth, anon. What if it's a grotesque, lovecraftian monstrosity?

>>2809174
I dunno. You tell me, anon.
>>
>>2809189
Nice booty, got any thong panties?
>>
>>2809189
You got the booty
>>
>>2809206
Yeah, but I think I might go to bed soon. It's 5am here.

>>2809210
Thanks! Good to know haha!

Thanks for the compliments, anons!
>>
>>2809220
Yeah same here. night anon, peace and love.
>>
>>2809220
You a Texas boy?
>>
>>2809241
Nope, sorry. I'm from the home of Tyson chicken and Walmart. Just a state over. That being said, I'm only into femboys/twinks and girls. Also mtfs are good but that falls under the category of "girls" methinks.

>>2809232
Peace and love, indeed.
>>
>>2809258
It's cool I'm only into quadriplegics, and black asians
>>
>>2809277
Oh, good. I was worried I was going to disappoint you.
>>
File: 1457400354296.jpg (378 KB, 705x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457400354296.jpg
378 KB, 705x1000
>>2809258
Aww your not into sloppy bears?
>>
>>2809258
Damn I was gonna put you in a little dress and take you to Olive Garden.
>>
>>2809299
That's pretty lewd, anon. I wouldn't ever do crossdressing in public, honestly. Foo embarrassing and my face isn't girly enough for it at all.

>>2809288
Sloppy Joes, maybe. But not bears. Apologies, anon!
>>
>>2809308
God if only I saved that picture of the chick with the dude's face from /pol/
>>
Any good videos of a twink and a chick going at it?
>>
>>2809435
Seconding this question. Twink+girl must be in the toppest tiers of porn.
>>
>>2808822
Pose with the guitar and be in any panties
>>
File: 1449903697176.jpg (124 KB, 850x1062) Image search: [Google]
1449903697176.jpg
124 KB, 850x1062
>>2815694
>pose with the guitar
Damn, anon. I never thought of that before. I'll do that later tonight! Thanks for the suggestion. Feel free to post more. I'm looking forward to having a photoshoot tonight hehe
>>
>>2815736
Maybe some standing with your pants falling, like make your arms look like " oh no, exposed! "
>>
>>2809026
>>2809119
>>2809189
>>2815736
thank goodness I didn't have to wait to see more in a healslut thread.
I wanna see the cock sticking out the top of panties so bad tho
>>
Any new pictures op?
>>
File: 1457579403712.jpg (105 KB, 850x635) Image search: [Google]
1457579403712.jpg
105 KB, 850x635
>>2823889
i'll post some tomorrow. too damn tired to take any tonight.

pic related is me in another life where i have a bf
>>
>>2827222
Nice, shocking you dont have one already
>>
>>2734097
I usually just sleep in my underwear. just nabbed that neko lingerie; shit's comfy as hell. feels super good when i wake up
>>
Good moring, how was everyones sleep?
>>
>>2829534
lacking. new zealand has that effect. the americans sleep while we're awake.
>>
File: Uhh....jpg (37 KB, 595x531) Image search: [Google]
Uhh....jpg
37 KB, 595x531
>>
Necrobump
>>
>>2735141
>Dresses like a girl
If you aren't a trap, I swear to god I'ma go over there and slap some Jesus in you. If you ARE a trap, I'ma come over anyway to plow that ass.
>>
>>2809189
Hard as a rock. Nice ass, femboi~
>>
File: 1460489412132.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1460489412132.jpg
144 KB, 1024x576
It's me op

Who wants to see my prolapsing buttwhole
>>
>>2842974

>prolapsing

can we see it without that?
>>
>>2843163
Sorry I'm sporting a pink sock nigga.
>>
No delivery :p
>>
>>2844882
Because it wasn't me lmao

Idk what that guy is trying to prove exactly. I'm not gonna post any more pictures though, sorry.
>>
>>2847256
I'm not gonna post anymore because I rather stay in the closet.
>>
>>2847256
He's posting on /trash/, with something to prove.

This Summer!

The Saturday Morning Shitposter
>>
>>
>>2852443
>yummy
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.