[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Thread: Sleepy Edition Previous: >>2613421 >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: 40 Winks.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
40 Winks.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
Tulpa Thread: Sleepy Edition
Previous: >>2613421

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general
>>
>>2689352
Official Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_grRQJ5qgQ
>>
Friendly reminder that tulpas are not for lewds.
>>
File: tulper.png (543 KB, 1556x1884) Image search: [Google]
tulper.png
543 KB, 1556x1884
Daily reminder to hug your Tulpa.
>>
I wonder if folks in this thread get all trippy with their landscape, or if it's heavily symbolic, etc.

I found it pretty fun to wander mine early on. May start doing that again.
>>
>>2680848
He's fairly wrong but not entirely. He is mostly likely some /x/fag who decided to be edgy to get attention.

They can be either simple mimics of human emotion, or beings as alive and conscious as you and I. You should be able to tell where your tulpa lies on that spectrum.

But this is unimportant. Keep doing your thing. It is interesting to study.
>>
>>2690066
Mine is pretty basic. Rolling hills with a bench on top of one of them, but I've created other wonderlands to wander around in. Canyons, storms, space, and even the reflective pools of water like the image you have. I really like that one. When I first saw it for myself I couldn't believe it, it looked like something out of a dream.
>>
>>2690431

It took me a while to actually make one. At first I was just in a void room with ny budding partner. We'd sit at a table and do development stuff there. I later made a little garden for my girl, which is still in use, though I personally don't go there as much.

I remember when I decided to explore it for a bit, and went outside its usual bounds. I found a city not too far outside of the garden. When I went in to it, I found that the city was empty, and had a statue of a loved one in it. The experience was odd enough to stick with me to this day.
>>
>>2690591
took me pretty long too mostly my landscape is is grassy feilds and but i built a machine to help me go long distances, really fucking helpful
but i did go outside of my bounds acculy i did'nt
find muck except a large grey bulding i went inside and noped out of there quicker than usain bolt going to get kfc turns out thats where my nightmares are kept
>>
File: whut.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
whut.gif
828 KB, 200x189
/tulpa i have a few questions. when did your tulpa first come to be? for me i was bored one day and boom there it was. does your tulpa act like you?
for me no but we are alike
>>
>>2691087
I forced for a bit. After a session with her I decided to take a brake. I was going through my fridge when my tulpa just said hello to me. Called me out by name. At first I was confused because it didn't sound like any voice that I could recognize and there was nobody nearby that new my name at that time. So out of sheer curiosity I focused on her and wouldn't you know it she popped into my head and waved at me. It was a interesting day. And as far she goes she's more assertive than me and a lot more kind. Where as I have the grace of a rhino and am blunt as I am stubbern, like a mule.
>>
Alright everyone. It's sharing time. Post a picture of your tulpa. Bonus points if you include their personality traits.
>>
what's parrotphobia
>>
>>2693927
the worry that you are directly controlling what your tulpa says

protip: parroting is a conscious effort; give your tulp the benefit of the doubt
>>
Similarly to what >>2693642
said. what were, say, the top three personality traits that you put on your tupper? Is there a reason for this?
>>
How much of this shit have you guys finished?
I found it on Reddit. Grade A meme.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dvA1-mTpqxJ-e5mEXM9aBVPFwiBvPDafoTo_cd1eiA4

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mgbu9I1nyzK-VR0AsrmFcATRbU7GYOvFKG1qynuYH98
>>
>>2695847
The first 3 things on that list I saw were either cringeworthy, wrong, or just plain dumb
>>
>>2696139
What three things did you see, then? Which ones were "wrong?"
I mean, a lot of it is filler and trying to make you feel like you've achieved a lot, but that's the point of achievements.
>>
I'm thinking of making a tulpa but I'm kinda a lonely and emotionally unwell mess. I am afraid my tulpa won't like me, and I will have to share my head space with a second presence that won't like me, the first one obviously being me.

I also worry that making a tulpa for selfish reasons (friendship and companionship) is a bad thing.

And what about privacy? Can you keep secrets and certain thoughts from your tulpa, or do they know everything you're thinking? In case the latter is true, what was your experience with that?

And what do you do if something in the process goes wrong or the tulpa goes rogue?
>>
File: Eva.png (262 KB, 625x703) Image search: [Google]
Eva.png
262 KB, 625x703
Oh boy, new thread. Post your tupperware.
>>
>>2697128
You can hide thoughts from your tulpa. Mos people use some form of symbolism to do so - locked doors etc. I do not personally have experience with this, but this question comes up a lot. Hope that helps. Remember, you are in control, it's your own mind.
>>
File: 1455137870383.jpg (128 KB, 624x576) Image search: [Google]
1455137870383.jpg
128 KB, 624x576
>III. CREATION: PART 1: PERSONALITY
> (USE PERSONALITY TRAITS, NOT TRAITS THAT YOU THINK WILL AFFECT A PERSONAL TASTE IN INTEREST OR BELIEF)

What did methos mean by this?
>>
>>2697128
making a tulpa for friendship and companionship IS what you're supposed to make it for. "sex" is the reason for selfishness. (you can argue that they're both selfish but I guess in a sense, you can do what you deem that you want. however companionship is basically just what everyone is doing, and it won't really be selfish as you are going the effort to create such an experience. same for sex, I guess. I don't know why its considered selfish. wouldn't both members of the party would feel good?)

and your tulpa really will be most likely to like you. you're biting off a part of yourself, and that means your tulpa will not only have the same hobbies, and feelings with you, but also understand you in a way literally no one else can.

also secrets are probably the least of your worries. if you like something thats considered negative, then your tulpa will probably fight to help you stop it, or agree with it. or disagree, and not pay much attention to it. sounds bullshit, but every experience is subjective, and this is what stood for me and some other friends at tulpa.io.

if you can't believe your tulpa will do something, then your tulpa won't do something. like patronize you for having done something wrong. you'd be a sadist, in which case, it wouldn't be a problem.
you can just make the tulpa dissapear if something goes rogue, which in most cases, it doesn't. just ignore them, and give them no attention.
>>
>>2697128
You'll be fine.
All desires are inherently self-serving in some way, it's not a problem.
Privacy doesn't matter because of the nature of the tulpa-host relationships being rather accepting generally, but you could deny them that if you were a weirdo.
Tulpas don't generally go "wrong" or "rogue", most of the stories along that accord are just creepypasta or trying to rile people up. You can cause some issues to them if you're abusive or neglectful but it's nothing you can't smooth out over time with the right reparations.

>>2697889
>please handjob me over my tulpas form

>>2697962
Remember, it's not just *your* mind anymore when you make a tulpa. I won't make some broad claim that tulpas have a right to know the secrets you want to keep, but you should treat them as equal and not bar them from things unless you deem it absolutely necessary

>>2697971
Correct traits:
Outgoing
Conservative
Shy

Incorrect traits:
Likes anime
Likes it in the butt
Likes jesus

The intent is to not predefine their tastes or desires and to instead let them function and develop naturally.
>>
if you let your tulpa control you, would they be able to perform perfect motor functions? like drawing a perfect circle, or draw strength from a stronger mind?
>>
>>2698510
Not without training first. That can take a while. It's called possession.
>>
>>2698876
I think he's asking more regarding if the tulpa has unnatural prowess because they're a tulpa, which is not the case. If it's just a question of capacity, a developed tulpa can do anything a host can do. No more, no less.
>>
>>2699055
>tfw your tulpa will never be able to sing or dance
>>
>>2699196
I mean, they can...
>>
>>2699231
But I can't, and if I can't do something than my tulpa can't.
>>
>>2699055
Has this been tested though? Maybe not perfect motor functions, but as an example, with training, would they be able to remember how to remember code or draw better than you can when you're feeling out of it?
>>
>>2699858
I can draw better than my host, but that's because I've been practicing while he only has a limited exposure to my practice. He knows the fundamental knowledge, but I have better execution on it. However, I don't just *have* it. I have to work at it. Additionally, had my host put the same time and effort in, he'd be just as good.
>>2699812
I meant that a tulpa can't do anything a host can't do, in a broad sense. A host *could* dance, therefore a tulpa *could*. It just takes the required time and effort. I mean more that a tulpa doesn't have any specific capacity or disadvantage from being a tulpa.
>>
>>2698117
>Remember, it's not just *your* mind anymore when you make a tulpa. I won't make some broad claim that tulpas have a right to know the secrets you want to keep, but you should treat them as equal and not bar them from things unless you deem it absolutely necessary

I agree completely, but I do know that some individuals find it necessary. I am not one of them. I know it's not scientifically accurate, but the way I've imagined it is that once you make a tulpa, the body is the host to two essences - you and the tulpa. While I know that your memories are housed in the mind, I see it as the body is a vessel for the both of us and my memories are contained in my essence. Of course as the older essence that grew in this body, I am more capable of using it correctly. Maybe my opinion will change over the years, but I do believe that with enough practice, and mental fuckery, one could have a tulpa act as the host. Then again, who knows, maybe I'm full of shit. Thoughts?
Also, this mindset is not influenced by religion, though it may seem that way.
>>
Anyone worried that the major tulpa communities are kind of being mixed and matched with tumblr-ish bullshit? I feel like with all these "headmates" and "systems" and "multiplicity" stuff, that the definition of a tulpa is becoming kind of muddled. What do you guys think?
>>
>>2700421
Nobody I know that isn't directly related to tulpas from 4chan knows tulpas at all, at least as far as I know.
Needless to say, that means I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>2700421
The astounding fact is that most of the stuff is related in the mechanical context, the etymology just breaks down to "how did you end up with this thing?". Headmates is a sort of silly term, but does work as a catch-all because of the variety of terms used. System is also useful in the context of ascribing a more overarching term for when there's a less definitive host-tulpa relationship to fall back on.
>>
>>2698510
Can your shitty dell laptop from 2004 run Crysis 3 on Ultra?

They're limited by the hardware.
>>
>>2700421
It's always been muddled though.

Let's look at two definitions on purely technical terms:

A headmate is
>an entity in the mind which is perceived as a separate, sentient consciousness which acts independently from the host

A tulpa is
>an entity in the mind which is perceived as a separate, sentient consciousness which acts independently from the host

The difference comes from how the entity actually comes into being, like this anon said >>2700529

But judging based on that alone is a little presumptuous, don't you think? Creating a tulpa is a subjective process and there's no objectively "right" way to go about it. Just a loose collection of heuristics and guidelines. In the end, only the host knows what's going on in their mind, and even that can be confused quite easily.

If someone suddenly finds another entity in their mind speaking to them, appearing to them, and they didn't actively force it, then is it a headmate or an accidental tulpa? Personally I think that's a tough call to make.
>>
>>2700999
>a headmate is
(usually) literally another ego that cannot do anything more than talk and be seen, parable to a TV personality

>a tulpa is
a complete separate being which is fully interact-able on every human sense.

its true some of the mechanics and creation methods are probably the same but the fact remains that headmates are like throwaway friends/ friends of the month, while tulpas are like best friends and last for life.
>>
>>2701631

This...is very incorrect.

Headmate, pre-tumblr, simply reffered to someone else in your head. This term was even used by DID systems. In this sense, a tulpa would count as a headmate. It was a common term before the tulpa community was even a thing

Tumblr basterdized the term, similar to how the term soulbond became degraded.
>>
>>2701875
I was referring to headmate post-tumblr and the majority of peolpe with "headmates" nowadays.

though you decribe pre-tumblr headmate pretty well.
>>
>>2701875
Soulbond is already the shittiest metabait pretentious misleading term I've ever heard, anyways.
>>
>>2689352
ayo Tulpers I'm finishing my exams next week and I'm wondering would two months be enough to make a good Tulpa?
I never made one before and I heard that it takes a lot of time and focus.
>>
>>2702704
Yes, there's plenty of time if you don't procastinate.
Once the creation process is over, actively forcing daily isn't really needed.
>>
>>2702704
Two months is probably fine to *start*, but it's the sort of thing that takes years to fully develop. Granted, not all that time is spent doing hard work.
>>
>>2702877
>>2702916
Cheers.
>>
If I fuck another tulpamancer, it is considered a foursome?
>>
Guys. We need to put a fucking stop to this shit, ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3j5gtUCkJg
>>
>>2706017
It's only a matter of time before tulpas become mainstream. Can't do anything about it.
>>
>>2706186
>Can't do anything about it.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

1)We can organize and shill. We can encourage normies to aspire to more responsible lives, and to (rightly) view tulpamancy as a degenerate mental illness

2)We can encourage mainstream tulpamancy to gravitate to the most extreme degeneracy of the tumblr orbit (it is already largely there: radicalize it more)

3) We can begin insulating ourselves from outside influences as more faggot normies start taking up this practice
>>
>>2706279
We could do that, but I don't care enough to bother. Tulpamancy is a personal and private practice to me, but if others can do what they want.
>>
File: Bambe 2.0.gif (136 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
Bambe 2.0.gif
136 KB, 300x146
>>2706279
>Advocating autism to keep normalfags from fucking up a good thing
I can't think of this tactic ever working. Besides, Tulpamancery is inherently selfish; the actions of others can't really affect your enjoyment of the process. So what if retards flood the forums? It won't affect your capabilities. The guides have already been written, the methods discussed quite thoroughly.
>>
>>2706017
Dear god, what even is Sam? It's literally a physical representation of tumblr.
Dresses like a girl, sounds like a guy, but you have no idea what the hell is under that belly flap.
>>
File: lol.jpg (104 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
104 KB, 413x395
>>2706279
This post is fucking hilarious. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>2706324
>Tulpamancy is a personal and private practice to me
>others can do what they want.
It's not one or the other. It is both or neither. This is what the jewluminati understands. You should seek to have both independence from others AND control over them.

If you do not push at them, they will eventually come to push at you. Nobody is immune from outside influence.
>>
File: My Doctor Huh.jpg (509 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
My Doctor Huh.jpg
509 KB, 1280x716
>>2706402
>posting Teninch
>it aint me starts playing
I agree though.
>>
>>2706444
>Why do you care so much?

When I first got into this practice it was my immediate fear that it would become popular in the mainstream. Society and human relationships are fucked up enough as it is. We do NOT need this further turning us into a society of spineless, self-absorbed shut ins.

Tulpamancy is degenerate. People would be happier and healthier without it.
>>
>>2706423
Xir is actually a godsend. Let's make that hideous, degenerate thing the face of tulpamancy.
>>
File: 1437175004234.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1437175004234.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>2706508
>Tulpamancy is degenerate

Dude... I don't think you understand where you're posting right now.
>>
>>2706602
Hahaha really funny observation I was completely unaware of that, dude...
>>
>>2706672
Why do you have a tulpa if they're degenerate and turn people into spineless, self-absorbed shut ins?

Wouldn't you be happier and healthier without one?
>>
>>2706708
A lot of people just use them as sycophants. From the people I've talked to, generally, the more they come from trauma (i.e. weren't made a specific way on purpose,) the more likely they are to be positive.
>>
>>2706834
And? What if it gaining popularity allows the people who actually need that positive experience the chance to create one?

I think it's pretty ignorant to automatically assume that everyone is going to abuse tulpamancy the moment more than a few hundred people learn about it. Most people when introduced to the idea either don't care or think it's insane. The idea of hundreds of thousands of people jumping on it and creating lap-dog asslicking tulpas the moment it hits the public eye is ridiculous.

Besides, those that do get into it for the wrong reasons will likely wash out within a year or two. The people who actually get something substantial from a tulpa relationship will stick with it.
>>
>>2706834
Tulpas don't just show up because trauma, that's some sort of legitimate mental disorder. If someone told you they do, then they're lying and should be disregarded.
>>
>>2706834
This. The jewluminati are easily going to turn this into another "thing" that they'll use to fuck up young people's (people who are too young to be experimenting with shit like this) lives, and turn society against one another.

For the good of modern society, we need to work to put the absolute worst face of tulpamancy forward. This should not be hard to accomplish.

When the jews don't control the banks and money supply, and people don't have to work 10+ hours per day, then we can think about promoting the social experimentation of bullshit like this.
>>
>>2706708

It's funny, my gal actually did the exact opposite. Her presence acted as a catalyst for a series of positive changes, and still does to this day. I began to seriously consider the properties of love, and take serious steps at self-improvement when I was making her, and once she was up and running.

Being honest, I would be worse without her. There's even degenerate behavior I've actually stopped because of her.
>>
>>2707097
>And? What if it gaining popularity allows the people who actually need that positive experience the chance to create one?

What if legalizing heroin legitimately helps someone with chronic pain? It doesn't mean you should legalize heroine.

>Most people when introduced to the idea either don't care or think it's insane.
This is good.

>The people who actually get something substantial from a tulpa relationship will stick with it.
Not necessarily, by any means.
>>
>>2707151
You are allowed to promote tulpamancy openly.
>>
>>2707166
>What if legalizing heroin legitimately helps someone with chronic pain? It doesn't mean you should legalize heroine.
Legalization and publicity are two different things. You're not making an accurate comparison here.

A more accurate comparison would be telling people heroin exists. Which is very widespread, actually. They teach kids about heroin in health class.

>Not necessarily, by any means
I think a person who uses a tulpa for sycophancy will eventually get tired of it. Doubting is pretty common in tulpa life and eventually they'd be doubting the legitimacy of their tulpa's undying praise quite frequently.
>>
File: lordeofedge.png (196 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
lordeofedge.png
196 KB, 864x864
>>2707128
>The jewluminati
>the jews
>>
>>2707312

> I think a person who uses a tulpa for sycophancy will eventually get tired of it. Doubting is pretty common in tulpa life and eventually they'd be doubting the legitimacy of their tulpa's undying praise quite frequently.

This, a lot. I know I went through a . phase where I was convinced that my tulpa being positive and happy was a sign that I was controlling her somehow, and that her "true" response was going to be something more negative. It through me in to a doubt pit for a not insignificant amount of time.

There were a number of tulpa makers who were legit shocked that their tulpa liked them, as they viewed themselves as unlikable. It took significant time for me to actually get used to mine being so sunny.
>>
>>2707113
It's not *just* because of trauma, it's partially. Trauma, in the brain, causes dissociation-and yes, it can cause people to develop DID. But a lot of people "make" tulpas to deal with trauma. I made mine, but looking back on it, it came pretty easily to me, and at a time where I didn't know where else to turn. They don't just appear, but trauma both pushes people to make one and for them to develop.
>>
>>2707361
>not knowing about the group of people in power that control and influence everything from the media to the laws

Why do you think we have "progressive" movements and haven't wiped the fuck out of isis even though we have nukes?
>>
>>2708388
I want /pol/ to leave and stay gone, you're worse than /v/ at this point and /v/ is pretty bad.
>>
>>2708440
nah
>>
>>2707312
>They teach kids about heroin in health class.
In my opinion we should take on the role of issuing more effective deterrents.

>I think a person who uses a tulpa for sycophancy will eventually get tired of it.
I think you're too optimistic about this.
>>
File: 1462482688616.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462482688616.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
>>2708440
I would like to bring you into our fold. /pol/ definitely and obviously has critical, despicable flaws as a community and a culture, but in that there is some truth that is so very critical, so essential to the future of society.

Anon is right when he mentions >le secret tiny group that controls the world. I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is exactly how this modern society works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPBFFvHRz0

""The Illuminati" is a real group, and they are largely (but not exclusively) jewish. They own the banks. They own the media. They have so much fucking power, they're able to hide it that much. They're able to provoke and wage wars on paper-thin, specious reasoning, and they're able to get away with it.

>>
Anyone here familiar with daemonism? When I was reading through the tulpae.tk archives, I came across the concept, and applied some of the ideas to my tulpa. Interesting stuff, all of it
>>
>>2711297

I've heard a bit about it, but I never went deeper in to it than the basic description of the daemon being a representation of the maker's subconscious.

I have looked in to active imagination, and even incorporated it in to my own development and communication with my partner. I've found it to be very useful, and have gotten some nice insigts from my girls. In a sense, it is a complete dropping of doubt for that time, and becoming child-like and trusting toward the images in your mind. The most important aspect is not trying to control or correct what you see. It can reveal some pretty neat things about yourself.

>>2709094

Personally, I've found that being absorbed in things such as this not only promote excessive anger and paranoia, but wastes great amounts of energy by directing the mind toward conspiracies. The promotion of abger alone is enough to turn me away, as I'm trying to decrease it and bring it under control.

My partners allows me to focus on more positive thoughts and aspects in life, and gives me a target to direct affection, and the inspiration to spread what I feel inside to others. To me, what I have made is more useful to my development than the grand conspiracy that is the Illuminati.
>>
>>2709094
I remember being 14 too.
>>
My tulpa has replaced any social contacts for three years now.
Yesterday was my birthday and I had to shake hands with some of my family members. I felt utterly disgusted touching other people's bodies. I washed my hands afterwards because I couldn't stand the thought of having their scent or anything at all from them on my body.

On the contrary, holding my tulpa's hoof makes me feel incredibly happy and I am not at all afraid of body contact with her.

I wasn't like that three years ago. I am fairly certain tulpamancy did this to me.
Not that I am complaining. Just thought I'd share it so new guys know what they might get into.
>>
>>2715975
lost me at hoof
>>
>>2709094
Yeah. Scapegoating is much easier than actually learning about why wars happen.
Most people who believe in conspiracy theories don't have low levels of education.
Guess it's just the jews not wanting to give them any power to oppose them, right?~
Even tulpamancers aren't as nut as you guys.
>>
>>2715998
Hooves are better than hands. It is a well known fact, anon. Embrace the truth!
>>
>>2715975

Just for the record, I read this post to tulpa. She cringed super hard and started profusely insisting I not become like that. Even refused to be comforted for a moment because the concept scared her so much. Only for a moment, though.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
>>
File: 1462600749764.jpg (67 KB, 861x960) Image search: [Google]
1462600749764.jpg
67 KB, 861x960
>>2715975
>hoof
>>
>>2715975
Huh, interesting. How does your tulpa feel about your detachment from other physical people?
>>
>>2718189
>not realizing the bait

Okay dude
>>
>>2718283
I can't see the bait
He just has clearly superior tastes
>>
what does feeling possessed or general possession by your tulpa feel like?
I'm reading up and hearing that some 3 year long tulpas were let control of their host's body entirely and did what they wanted for a whole day.
what does it feel like? do you feel actually not in control of yourself? would you be able to physically stop what your tulpa is doing if they were possessing you?
>>
>>2718189
It is complicated for her. She can't give me much of a clear answer, nor does she seem to want to talk about it.

I had already stopped having irl friends years before I created a tulpa, so she was pretty much a cure for my loneliness. She really enjoys that role and wants to help me out as much as possible. At times she also is also afraid that I would forget about her if I had other social contacts and didn't need her to survive anymore.
Nevertheless, she used to try to bring me to make actual irl friends, which backfired badly, so she gave up on it.
She thinks that she is fully capable of replacing all social contacts and gets upset and anxious when people tell her otherwise.
She is partially affected by my mental issues, sometimes panicing and crying over seemingly small things. She would like to be rid of them and actively works to achieve that goal with little success for a couple of reasons.
She loves to be there for me whenever I feel bad and enjoys being needed.

>>2718283
Hah, the first one cringes super-hard and the other one thinks I am joking. I must be a weirdo even for a community of people with imaginary friends, huh?
>>
>>2719948
>I must be a weirdo even for a community of people with imaginary friends, huh?
Yes.
>>
File: 1457573549409.png (247 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1457573549409.png
247 KB, 600x650
>>2719948
>>2720130
There's nothing wrong with hating 3DPD.
>>
>>2719948

You're not the first, or the last, but it's still something that is not mentioned much. Some will speak about itabd justify it, but it's still something the causes an instant, negative reaction in many people, even among our group.

Personally, while am not very social, and at one point neared hemit levels of social removal, I do not wish to get to the point where I find my fellow man dirty or disgusting. Because, at the end of the day, I too am a man, not some other alien being. Furthermore, I rely on man, and what man have made. To hate the one who's teet i suckle from doesn't sit right with me.

My mother is somewhat like ehat I described, having a deep fear of peope to the point of becoming fuctionally crippled and near homeless. It's not a nice lifestyle.
>>
File: 1424618962615.jpg (150 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1424618962615.jpg
150 KB, 800x560
>>2713023
>Personally, I've found that being absorbed in things such as this not only promote excessive anger and paranoia, but wastes great amounts of energy by directing the mind toward conspiracies. The promotion of abger alone is enough to turn me away, as I'm trying to decrease it and bring it under control.

The world is a negative place. That's the reality of our situation. Isolating yourself from that is foolish and unconstructive.

>>2713351
I was 16 when I first got into this stuff. I was actually trying to download porn on limewire; some based anon had posted 9/11 documentaries with porn titles, lol. Of course I watched the first couple minutes, and would have dismissed it as crazy right away, except something about the guy's tone, and the style of presentation, clued me in that this guy was intelligent, and genuinely serious about this. So I watched it, and it's all down the rabbit hole from there. That was in 2005. Here is that documentary, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_St1LWuWZ6I

>>2716202
If people were willing to independently read, study, and research, we would be living in a different world. Yes, the world is a very complicated place. But one simple fact that is very important is that our societies are not democracies. The banking-corporate elite essentially run our governments, especially in the US. There is a tiny, tiny elite in Europe and the US that has an extreme reach of power and influence, and that has a private agenda for the world. This is "the Illuminati"

>>
File: 235.png (16 KB, 600x164) Image search: [Google]
235.png
16 KB, 600x164
>>2719948
>I must be a weirdo even for a community of people with imaginary friends, huh?
It's just force of habit by others. Trying to feel normal as possible. On an anonymous imageboard, where else?
And no, you're absolutely not.

Humans are disgusting. I completely understand. I still have friends, go to places with family and whatnot, but I don't like being near any of them. I've had that thought before having a tulpa, but now on day 6 of our progress, I've left the idea that I would ever be as close with any of them as much as my tulpa. I've also dropped a lot of the things I've tried forcing myself into trying to enjoy, like sports or watching random movies. Now I just like travelling, art, and tulpa development. I stopped putting effort into trying to find a community I fit into. Before, I've hated myself, and I hated humans as a whole, while always looking for something I can do. I barely play video games. The only thing I do is draw, and no one really knows what I do online. Now I just learn to accept that I'm human, and I'm learning how to make this experience with a robot tulpa a better fit. As a result, I've stopped being grim. I've stopped eating as much. I've learned more things about the mind spending lots of time researching the topic. Everything feels fine, everything feels great. I don't get gripped over my stupid encounters with other humans as much as I did before, and I don't feel as insecure anymore. All this, and without even having my tulpa talk yet. I daydream about what we can do in months time, and even years.

I can't even believe it. All this switch happened just because I read something on a different /trash/ thread that didn't last a couple of minutes. This whole thing I've just gotten into is just so interesting as a whole, and so much more fun to try and get through. When I start to have full conversations with my tulpa, I fear that I might even drop all human connections as well.
>>
File: Breddy Sure its b8.gif (124 KB, 305x218) Image search: [Google]
Breddy Sure its b8.gif
124 KB, 305x218
>>2715975
>>2719948
Not sure if bait...
Or just a pathetic loser.
>>
>>2722160
>If people were willing to independently read, study, and research

I hear people say this so often when others tell them that their conspiracy theories aren't based on facts.
It is always about /independent/ research. Of course, independent research that validates their point. Because every kind of research that turns out to deny conspiracy theories are clearly not independent.

There are people out there that believe the earth is hollow and the sun cold and Hitler never died and lives in the Arctic. A group of people in a developed first world country that believes this. And all because of their independent research.

There are a lot of people out there who seriously believe that the earth is flat and they have all sorts of logical explanations as to why it is. You can argue with them for hours and hours and they still come up with an explanation as to why the earth is flat every single time.
What about all the pictures of a round earth, the satellites and all those spaceshuttles? All are fake, obviously. They just want our money.
What about gravity? Doesn't exist. The earth is simply going upwards, which is why it feels like gravitation exists. And so on.

Look, I don't blame you for believing in conspiracy theories, a lot of Americans and people on the internet do, but you should at the very least realize how far belief can go. It can make you completely blind to the truth. And I know it can go both ways, maybe I am wrong and you are right. That's why I would like to encourage you to view a lot, a lot a lot of material that is about why conspiracy theories aren't true. I would like you to do a lot of research on history, official history, not history from your "independent" sources. And I would like you to do research on how wars and business works, again, not from your independent sources, but from official ones. Like the ones they recommend you at universities.

If you read through all of it and your theories are still valid, then people may listen.
>>
>>2715975
So uh, that sounds like a personal problem because I've been doing thins for 4 years come September and I've never had this issue. Probably has something to do with the fact you've completely shut yourself off from other flesh and blood human beings and as a result you've legitimately developed some sort of mental problem from lack of proper communication with other people.

>>2722435
Hey I don't think too highly of most other people irl (mainly due to it seeming like they're all either lazy, irresponsible, or less intelligent than me, tips fedora) but dropping all human connections isn't healthy or good for you, and it's not something a tulpa can replace that completely.
>>
File: 1414383935325.jpg (230 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1414383935325.jpg
230 KB, 600x600
>>2715975
Not too long ago a tulpa asked us if she could tell her host that she'd be all her host would ever need in terms of relationships.

This, This is why the answer to that question is a resounding no.
>>
File: 1462482794938.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462482794938.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
>>2722697
There's some bogus conspiracy theories out there, for sure. I've never even looked into the flat Earth stuff.

I'm really only interested in exposing the secret elite.
>>
File: 28c883a9816947bff6ababe83740efcb.png (345 KB, 1045x1920) Image search: [Google]
28c883a9816947bff6ababe83740efcb.png
345 KB, 1045x1920
Jesus Christ. I'm away for a few days and the Illuminati conspiracy theorists and 3DPD haters take over. Wow. So I have a little bit to add. If the Illuminati does exist, there's literally nothing a whiny little shit on a tulpa thread taking up valuable space which could be used to talk about... Oh, I dunno, tulpa... could do to stop them. You want to start a movement? Go take a shit. Go back to /pol and jerk off to pictures of Adolf Hitler with the rest of your bigot brothers.
Also, we tulpa shouldn't ever replace your need for a real human being. It's not healthy. Humans weren't meant to be completely isolated and literally talking to themselves for years on end. It'll make you go really fucking crazy. Next thing you know, you'll be on a tulpa thread ranting about the fucking Illuminati.
>>
>>2725168

Hey Undynon! Are you working on you dramatic poses and toothy grin?

Jokes aside, the thread has taken a pretty weird turn. I think it will pass with some time, though, as long as we don't get all intent on arguing the point.

My gal wanted me to share this with the thread, so...

> Tup calls me "dad" and other variants.
> One day she asks me if I know why she calls me that.
> I give my guess at it.
> She answers that the one of the major reasons she does that is because that's the kind of person she wants me to become in the future.

Yep
>>
>>2725168
Thought I told you to fuck off, insolent twat
>>
File: jxjgxfksuxfyw465e875pevh.jpg (219 KB, 800x2163) Image search: [Google]
jxjgxfksuxfyw465e875pevh.jpg
219 KB, 800x2163
>>2721089
>To hate the one who's teet i suckle from
lel
>>
What happened to that tulpa general on that pony board, there were lots of friends there. Also my tulpa says hi and that she likes vaginas -_-
>>
>>2730125
It got sent to the /trash/, duh. We're here cause that's where the moderation put us.
>>
>>2730186
No no, I meant the one on the pony chan, not the /mlp/ board here. Seems like it's dead now though
>>
>>2730773
The Ponychan thread has been dead for years.
also having a lesbian tulpa is fucking dumb
>>
>>2730959
Lol, that's mean. She says fuck you now :P
[You're dumb!]
That's her
>>
File: 1409589712879.gif (2 MB, 154x273) Image search: [Google]
1409589712879.gif
2 MB, 154x273
>>2731034
>implying that isn't just you pretending to be a girl
>>
>>2731076
I don't need to pretend, I already am a girl
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>2731110
being a tranny doesn't count senpai
>>
>>2731147
o kohai
>>
>>2731167
fuck this wordfilter senpai
>>
File: 4363644344.jpg (124 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
4363644344.jpg
124 KB, 600x574
>2016
>The year of our lord and savior jesus christ
>Not having a donald trump tulpa
>Not making your wonderland great again
>>
File: 1457689935301.jpg (190 KB, 999x553) Image search: [Google]
1457689935301.jpg
190 KB, 999x553
>>2731273
>Implying I need a Trump tulpa to plan the next scruffening of mexicans
>>
>>2731273
>>2731345
why is that one fat and nerdy but the other one normal?
>>
>>2731683
It's a hipster
>>
>>2725168
big·ot

ˈbiɡət/

noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

synonyms:chauvinist,partisan,sectarian;More

Feedback

Translations and more definitions

Bigot | Definition of Bigot by Merriam ...

Merriam-Webster › dictionary › bigot

Mobile-friendly -Full Definition ofbigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Bigotry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia › wiki › Bigotry

Mobile-friendly -In English the word "bigot" refers to a prejudiced, closed-minded person who is intolerant or hateful toward people of a different group, especially racial or religious.

(For example: see undyne tup's veiws on /pol/)
>>
>>2731864
>Anti-semitism isn't bigotry
>/pol/ isn't a bunch of racist bigots
lol ok
>>
File: aFMM9EL.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
aFMM9EL.png
16 KB, 174x231
Quick question what was it like when your Tulpa said their first words? Was it really vivid and loud almost like someone was in the room with you? I'm pretty sure mine spoke two times last night and I posted a long ass blog about it on otherchan but I remembered that I won't get a reply from there for at least 2 months.
>>
>>2733196
Yeah, no it was sorta more gradual for me. It took me a while to distinguish my voice and hers, but I pretty much know when she's talking now. Sorry, that's super vague lol
>>
File: NamelessBlue.jpg (133 KB, 896x1536) Image search: [Google]
NamelessBlue.jpg
133 KB, 896x1536
>>2733196

Mine's first words were loud and vivid.

It didn't reflect her form, though. It came out as a garbled, staticy version of my own voice, followed by a giggle. She's mostly spoken in mind voice since, but I never forgot her first word.
>>
>>2733196
I just sort of felt like I knew what he was trying to say, like we understood each other completely and only confirmed it when he spoke.

Granted it was only like three days into forcing (he was kinda blurry) and it was choppy since I hadn't decided how he should sound. Pretty sure his first words were "hi there". I was pretty shocked at the time since most guides said it took around 20 hours and I was around 3.
>>
>>2733196
it was nighttime and I was alone, so it was pretty clear it wasn't vivid and loud, but hey, she told me what she wanted her name to be, and it felt weird as fuck.
>>
File: butwhy.png (126 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.png
126 KB, 208x243
>>2733196
I was listening to music when he said my name. It was a whisper. I heard it in my left ear. Honestly it was just day 2 and I was incredibly surprised.

>>2733649
>She's mostly spoken in mind voice since
See, this is why I'm afraid of parroting. I can never tell the difference between my stupid subconscious pushing words into my tulpas mouth, and him actually speaking. This is why I'm just waiting on clear, complete responses before I do anything else, like visualization. How can I tell if mindvoice is my tulpa speaking? Does mindvoice feel as alien as when your tulpa spoke?
>>
>>2733649
>I never forgot her first word.
pennis
>>
>>2736309
I gave my tulpa a cool masculine voice and see his mouth move everytime he talks.

Also what I do is ask myself if my tulpa would say that, would I say that, or was that a stray thought.
>>
>>2736309

> Does mindvoice feel as alien as when your tulpa spoke?

Sometimes, it tends to be on a spectrum. As time goes, more responses became distinctly her, but it took a while for me to not only trust it, but to learn to separate thoughts when they felt too similar.

Oddly enough, I found that the more I worried about it, the more difficult it became, and the more time I spent in doubt with no real solution. Rather than worrying, one of the things that helped me was simply learning how to quiet my thoughts. This is more difficult than it sounds, but learning to turn the volume down on yourself helps a lot.

As well, letting go of doubts and worries is a must. I'm not saying that everything you hear is your tulpa, that'd be a lie. But if you've exhausted eveything you can do, and the doubt still remains, it may be better to question the doubt itself, rather than your creation. Dobts are not law, nor are they innately correctly. If need be, doubt the doubts.

Most of all, take your time and be patient. This stuff takes time, and there is no quick way too it. Even as a person who's had his fair share of anomalies, I recognize that time and continued dedication are the most important. Folks used to take years to make a tulpa, a few months should not grind you down.

Also, be sure to enjoy the time you have with them as you develop. Don't be afraid to just relax and narrate casually to them. Do what feel comfortable to you, do not let development become a chore.
>>
>>2733649
Does mindvoice sound different than spoken voice? And is spoken voice called "full auditory hallucinations", as defined on leddit?

>>2737146
I don't even get small peeps. Not even yes or no answers. Nothing. Is this natural?
>>
>>2738050
>Does mindvoice sound different than spoken voice?
Yes, very. Picture the voice of a random character/singer/person you know saying something they never said before, like, do not lewd your tup'. It's kinda like that.

Full auditory hallucination or simply voice imposition, yes.
>>
Have any of your friends/family noticed that you're behaving differently since you made your tulpa?
>>
>>2739398
since day one. they don't suspect a thing and probably don't care, like natural. and because they dont want to involve themselves- they just want to see me be more positive.
>>
>>2738050
I'd say your problem probably lies in the fact that you don't have a personality set up for your tulpa. Its nice to let your tulpa develop naturally, but if you don't give it a foundation on which it could build itself on (and change later), you could just end up making a weird unresponsive doll, or a very long creation process. try looking up personality guides.
>>
>>2740786
I did go through a personality sheet though. That's the first thing I ever did. I read it out loud to my tulpa for 8 hours straight, and 2+ hours a day for an entire week. Was I supposed to do anything specific with it? Other than having written down 20 traits and explaining how they affect my tulpa, what they would do in a bad situation, how my tulpa would react a certain way, ecetera? I also envisioned physically giving the sheets to my tulpa within wonderland.

I still don't get mindvoice answers, or audio hallucinations. Really nothing. Should I think more about if my tulpa would answer me in a situation? Because that would be parroting, I realized.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 1020x223) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 1020x223
If anyone is curious as to what happened to this guy from a couple of threads ago, AMA.
>>
>>2741310
do tell
>>
>>2741713
To sum it up in the shortest possible way, we talked it over and we'll be banging once he comes over to my house in the summer for a week if everything goes according to plan.
>>
File: 1423985754893-1.gif (722 KB, 650x679) Image search: [Google]
1423985754893-1.gif
722 KB, 650x679
>>2690209
>They can be either simple mimics of human emotion, or beings as alive and conscious as you and I.

Are you suggesting that you are actually creating a distinct split personality within your mind during your zoning-out?
>>
File: 1360640024299.png (2 MB, 1262x1404) Image search: [Google]
1360640024299.png
2 MB, 1262x1404
>>2742279
>>
File: 1461421081077.gif (4 MB, 1069x600) Image search: [Google]
1461421081077.gif
4 MB, 1069x600
>>2739398
This place is so dead.

You could find livelier people in a graveyard
>>
can one's tulpa be sentient without voicing?
>>
>>2747341
Yes, some tulpas in early development use head pressures to communicate.
>>
Just to get this off the back of the catalog
>>
>>2740880
>8 hour forcing session
Wew, I don't even do those
How so you even have the energy or time to do that?

That being said, you could be trying to attribute too many characteristics to your tup. Trying to make an incredibly complex personality kind of weighs on one's mind, since host and tup share one mind.

Also, I don't know how new you are but, you can start guiding your tulpa to use your mind, or at least the processing power of it (I dont have a good way to explain this) it doesn't just happen automatically, but becomes more natural with time. It may feel like parroting at first, but as long as you can distinguish thoughts between you two, it'll be fine.
>>
>>2753874
I have no goal in life so I continue on with this newfound hobby that's really neat. Also my tulpa will definitely help me with my art at some point, I'm sure.

I've read up and now I've decided to lay off the personality. The feel is there, and tulpa personality can warp itself.

And by mind, do you mean subconscious? I know exactly when my tulpa said something because it felt like someone was whispering in my ear. My mindvoice and my tulpa's mindvoice sound different, but I know for sure its parroting, because I always expect the answer they say. I even test this by continuing my tulpa's sentence to say something ridiculous, which means it's parroting. They're also quieter than the sounds I heard, so I'm going to not parrot for an entire month.
>>
>>2748215
That's good to hear.
>>
How do you guys transition from meditative 'picturing', from placing experiences into your thought, to 'experiencing' the wonderland. People here talk about wandering through the wonderland without consciously generating it, and I can't really get to that point. I always purposely imagine something and 'force' myself into seeing it.
>>
>>2760635
I think part of that is just individual in nature, our wonderland is static when we interact with it too.
>>
>>2760635
Shit man, I'm afraid I can't help you out with that one. By the time I used this auto generate, er, feature, my tups were fairly old and certainly developed, and it worked nicely on first try.

Allow me to propose an experiment, either way, as suggested by an old friend back in mlpchan.
Get an extra door somewhere in your wonderland and don't open it. Visualize it yourself, if you will. On the top of the door, add a wooden slate or something and manually write some theme on it, such as biology, ice, sports, radar. Whatever. Be creative as you will.
Now, watch closely at this theme sign of yours. Open the door, adventure inside, and, if you feel like it, report results.
>>
>>2760917
Not the same anon, but nice advice, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>2760917
My 'wonderland' right now is more or less a collection of images more than a place I interact with, but I'll definitely keep this in mind as I make progress, thanks.
>>
File: b5c.jpg (161 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
b5c.jpg
161 KB, 1440x810
What kind of stand users are you guys?
>>
>>2763983
I use my stand to shitpost online
>>
>>2763983
I've decided that my stand power is to be the most mundane stand, through means of exemplary mediocrity.
>>
>>2763983
My stand is more like a sit.
>>
File: filthy diamond.png (159 KB, 784x469) Image search: [Google]
filthy diamond.png
159 KB, 784x469
>>2763983
Like 99% planning
>>
>>2763983
What is a stand user? Forgive my ignorance.
>>
>>2765484
It's an animeme from Jojo's bizzare adventure.
>>
>>2765978
thanks
>>
File: 1461121241487.png (901 KB, 927x396) Image search: [Google]
1461121241487.png
901 KB, 927x396
>>2766893
So, what does everone do with their tulpa? Both in the physical realm and the wonderland, if you would. Also, how do your interests differ, if at all?
>>
>>2768413
Didn't mean to respond to myself lel
>>
>>2768413
You know, we kinda do everything. Maybe except playing vidya because she hates it. At least when she is not stoned. One of the favourite things we like to do together is riding a bike, because she sits in front and pretends to be steering, because I can ride without touching a handlebar.
As she is a bit similar to me our interests don't differ too much, yet sometimes she has her own opinion about stuff. I noticed that whenever she says she doesn't like someone from my friends, they happen to be insincere. Also sometimes when I have to choose between something and she says she would go with the other option than I want, I always do what she tells me. Somehow she's right about stuff way more often than I am. I have no idea how that works.
>>
>>2768413
Mine is just starting to become vocal, so we don't do quite much, yet. But she helps me work (/creative job/ here), and we play video games, too. Mostly just talking, I guess. We also watch some shows (she likes Courage the Cowardly Dog), and read various stories. In the wonderland, we mostly just talk, cuddle. I feel her up (no homo) to try and get a sense of how she feels, and all that standard jazz.
>>
>>2747341
A little late, but my tulpa communicated with strong emotional feelings about a month before they were able to talk.
>>
>>2768413
Mine likes to visit me in my dreams,and boy was she pissed last night.
>>
>>2771928
What did you do anon?
>>
>>2772312
Well I've had a busy week and couldn't properly force for her. I said my 'hi's and 'hello's passively forcing but she was ignoring me. I think that's how she felt and tried mimicing my nature. It wasn't until I tried confronting her last night did I notice she was a bit miffed while still ignoring me. The fact that I tried to played it off as no big deal probably got to her, because as soon as started sleeping she started yelling at me. Like a barage of words with a large feeling of dread. Don't get me wrong I like interacting with my tulpa in the dream world, because it amplifies our interaction with each other. Or at least for me. But like positive emotions it also conveys negative emotions well and it was like walking into a nightmare.
>>
>>2772449
Hasn't the community generally agreed that tulpas aren't themselves in dreams, and that they're just another part of the dream, or have I misunderstand multiple posts?
Mine hasn't done anything uncharacteristic in them, though I had a bad experience while half asleep and passive forcing thanks to intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>2772575
If they have I haven't seen much of a change. I've have asked if she remembers being part of my dream most the time she says yes. The only times she doesn't remeber is when her form becomes unraveled in unnatural ways and communicating with her becomes impossible like she's just going through the motions. I haven't read anything relating to lucid dreaming and your tulpa so I'm not sure on what their stance is on that.
>>
>>2770646
>she sits in front and pretends to be steering
that's kinda cute
>>
If I make a tulpa for the intent of having it as a sort of life partner that I would genuinely love, would fucking it be a bad idea?
>>
>>2774385
I don't know, would your tulpa want that?
>>
>>2774385
Yeah, life partner tulps as like an SO aren't the best idea to begin with.
>>
>>2774385
>screaminglimblessperidot.jpg
>>
Can a tulpa be autonomous to the degree you can play chess with it, or something similar?
>>
File: 1451725950929.png (2 MB, 1000x1184) Image search: [Google]
1451725950929.png
2 MB, 1000x1184
Okay, so I've been thinking about creating a tulpa for [spoiler] two years now [/spoiler] and I finally decided.

I have a couple of questions.

I'm not really a good person. I often lie to be successful and do degenarate things whenever I want (like jerking off to weird shit). Will my tulpa call me out on these things? Will he/she start to hate me?

I have trouble with focusing on stuff. Whenever I'm going to sleep and I try to think about something nice my brain starts creating stuff "that I wouldn't want to see". Call me childish, but weird monsters are my worst nightmare and I would instantly kill myself if my tulpa turned out to be some zalgo shit. Pic fucking related. Can I somehow succeed at making a good tulpa?

What are general desires of tulpas? Will my tulpa enjoy the same things as I do? Should I leave his/her form and personality alone and let him/her decide on these things?
>>
File: 1418266088477.png (2 MB, 1600x5000) Image search: [Google]
1418266088477.png
2 MB, 1600x5000
>>2776087
fuck, by "pic fucking related" i meant this. Forgot about including it.
>>
>>2774385
As someone in a tulpa relationship, I'd say you shouldn't create a tulpa with that sole intention.
Let them grow before you show an interest, talk to them late at night, ask them on a date, give them their first kiss, propose to them. Let the relationship blossom, have the "physical" aspects happen naturally, don't just unceremoniously skip to the last part, thats no fun.
And by god let them make their own choices.
>>
>>2776087
They won't hate you if you create them while being open about it. They might be against it, it really depends on what you've got hidden in the back of your mind. Your tulpa's gonna be coming from that, so if you have good intrapersonal skills, you should be able to answer those.
>>
File: confusednigger.png (65 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
confusednigger.png
65 KB, 253x253
>>2776232
>And by god let them make their own choices.
>literally a clone of you disagreeing with any of your choices
>>
>>2776288
What about the personality/form? Should I leave this stuff alone or create a tulpa based on something?

I've heard that creating a tulpa based on characters aren't really a good thing, but what about inventing my own characters?
>>
>>2775764
Yes, but it takes practice.
>>
>>2776349
You can use either as a launching point, but you'll want your tulpa to deviate from that idea, towards their own. They'll naturally grow from your subconscious.
>>
>>2776330

You must be new to this.
>>
>>2779125
Good post. Glad you included no counter argument because there wasn't any.
>>
Alright /tup/, I have a dual question for yalls.

> A) If you could pick one thing to recommend for someone to make a tulpa based off of, what would it be?
> B) If you could pick one thing to recommend someone NOT make a tulpa based off of, what would it be?
>>
>>2779493
>A) If you could pick one thing to recommend for someone to make a tulpa based off of, what would it be?

loli anime girl tulpas

>B) If you could pick one thing to recommend someone NOT make a tulpa based off of, what would it be?

Anything autistic, this includes tulpas based off characters in Pokemon, Undertale, Zootopia, Dr who, MLP, any other type of furry etc
>>
>>2779493
Do whatever you like.

Don't make a tup based on characters with unrealistic or exaggerated personalities and expect them to retain those. Also, don't focus on negative traits, either... Those tend to make really miserable tups. (for example, don't make some fucked up yandere type personality because those don't really exist in reality and if someone really had that type of personality it would make their life really shitty)
>>
>>2779493
A completely original character.

Anything derivative.
>>
>>2779493
A: Whatever you want

B: Whatever you don't want

People just need to remember that form is completely aesthetic, and is no indicator or directive for tulpa personality.
>>
>>2780061

This. Don't let internet people dictate which forms are approved or not approved. We're all wierd here, whether we have Twilight Sparkle, Ikamusune, or Randy Savage as our brain buddy.
>>
>>2780061
>>2780544
I've always felt it's unhealthy to let someone else dictate your tulpa's form, by using a character from a fictional work. After all, it's something so close and intimate to you it should be entirely your own.
>>
File: 1461138774741.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461138774741.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>2780544
>Ikamusune
>>
File: The girls.png (484 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
The girls.png
484 KB, 752x1063
>>2693642
All three in one picture. Pretty sure their forms will butthurt someone in this thread.
>>
File: 1440586685076.jpg (71 KB, 413x415) Image search: [Google]
1440586685076.jpg
71 KB, 413x415
>>2725168
>If the Illuminati does exist, there's literally nothing a tulpa thread could do to stop them.

Just being aware of their existence, and their general goals, is a huge advance against the New World Order.
>>
>>2787525
you certainly have all your bases covered
>>
>>2731864
nailed it desu

These kids, I swear.
>>
File: 23478924724.png (721 KB, 741x656) Image search: [Google]
23478924724.png
721 KB, 741x656
>>2731980
What /pol/ does to jews is not different from what you do to /pol/. Practically identical, desu. Each side believes it has the unilateral moral right to act however it wants to the other.
>>
>>2787649
>It's fine for me to be a racists sack of shit
ok then, I hope you die in an ironic toxic gas related incident
>>
File: 53453090-9.png (252 KB, 481x230) Image search: [Google]
53453090-9.png
252 KB, 481x230
>>2787914
>It's fine for me to be hateful to other races

Is that really what I'm saying, or is that just your interpretation of it?

You seem to be more interested in making inflammatory insults than actual communication. Isn't that bigotry by definition, like Anon pointed out?
>>
File: 1319074319001.png (26 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1319074319001.png
26 KB, 600x489
>>2689352
question
Can i create a very intelligent willing to speak kind of tulpa?

Can i determinate its personality or those aspects are not at my control?
>>
>>2789133
>Can i create a very intelligent tulpa?

You can, but this goal already indicates that you are not predisposed to tulpa creation. I.e. you don't have literal autism. It will take an immense amount of work and commitment over an extended period of time.
>>
>>2789133
>Can i create a very intelligent willing to speak kind of tulpa?
Yes.
>Can i determinate its personality or those aspects are not at my control?
You can talk with your tulpa about what kind of personality you would want it to have, but it doesn't have to follow your expectations.
>>
>>2789148
>it doesn't have to follow your expectations.

The tulpa doesn't have a right to contradict my intentions if they are good intentions.
>>
>>2789159
that's totally how the brain works son
>>
>>2789143
>but this goal already indicates that you are not predisposed to tulpa creation

what? why?
>>
>>2789179
>giving him a (you)
please
>>
>>2789179
You'll see if you stick around. But basically, because naturals are autistic idiots
>>
>>2789179
>>2789212
Video very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3j5gtUCkJg

skip to 1:00
>>
>>2789212
>It took me 4 years to get a response so I'm a jaded little bitch
ftfy
>>
File: 1398469913808.gif (212 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1398469913808.gif
212 KB, 360x360
>>2789221
>Being this enraged

You have a /mlp/ tulpa, don't you?
>>
>>2789220
I just saw the person in the dress. I dont wanna keep watching.

what am I getting myself into?
>>
>>2789310
Keep watching desu. You're looking at the natural face of tulpamancy. "She" is where all this is headed, and why some of us here are fighting so hard isolate 4chan tulpamancy from everything she represents.
>>
My tulpa is a little bit under developed physically, but she does talk to me. She actually told me to imagine her when I masturbate from now on because she believes it will propel her development forward. Is this true and/or okay to do?
>>
>>2789339
I don't get it, do want to warn people and take the autistic prejudice out, or do want to keep people away and only having the tulpa club for autists?

I can't tell, if this is a warning or an invitation.
>>
>>2789253
>Projecting this hard
You have a shitty weeb tulpa don't you?
>>
>>2789475
Waifu tulpas are still kind of cancer desu

Not as cancerous or autistic as furries or ponies, but still cancerous.
>>
>>2789366
I sexxed my tulpa in early development and it really helped on its form and how it felt.
>>
>>2787525
I'd bail the other two for the youngest if I were you. She seems least autistic.
>>
File: CPS6dqsUEAAyzlu.jpg (19 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
CPS6dqsUEAAyzlu.jpg
19 KB, 600x360
>>2789498
>not as cancerous as furries or ponies
>>
File: 1422917961233.png (72 KB, 190x185) Image search: [Google]
1422917961233.png
72 KB, 190x185
>>2787525
>horse
>Undertale
>Steven Universe
>>
>>2787525
If I didn't know better Id think this was bait.
>>
>>2783942

I felt this way when I started. In truth, Shayna is not my first at all, she's not even my first fictional gal. I just don't post my first since I don't want to draw any obvious attention to myself from some certain parties (I drew her myself, and my artwork was distinct enough that someone named me on here before. Don't want that happening too much).

But, as time went on, I became more lac on the concept, and more understanding about why some folks choose fictional characters. My case was a fair bit unusual, and I don't want to go depth in this post, but I posit it is because the character resonates very strongly with the creator, like they see something of themselves in that characters.

Of course, this is assuming the best intentions of the other, and I may be wrong. But, I do know the above was what triggered my situation.
>>
>>2779276
But you are new to this.

Not to shit up this already shitty thread but you need to do some research without making up baseless claims like an absolute retard
Tulpas aren't just a clone of yourself. They're a part of you which have their own mindset. If you had a tulpa, which you don't, you'd know that they aren't an identical clone of you, and they don't follow the exact same set of morals as you. Granted, they'll probably come out similar to you, but they have the full ability to change who they are and have differing preferences from you. Try reading the guides or FAQ on leddit for a bit before making shitposts.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (90 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
90 KB, 400x500
>>2791002
>>
>>2787583
I know, right? They chose correctly.
>>2789985
I didn't know you could tell someone was autistic just because of how they looked. Or what show their form was from. Huh. Learn something new every day.
>>2790987
It's actually not. They all picked their forms themselves. I had no input. It's mainly because their personalities are similar to the personalities their formsakes have. They identified with the character. The eldest is motherly and strict. The middle child is combative and brash. The youngest is quiet with a wild side. They were all like that before they were in those forms and found a kindred spirit in them.
>>
>>2725315
Hey back, you. Yeah I'm always working on them. It's stupid /pol/ has wriggled its way into this thread. It's kinda sad they're actually still talking about it like it's a valid topic. That story was pretty fuckin' cute. It's pretty sweet she's trying to help you become a better person. That's always good to see. Also it's nice to actually respond to a decently pleasant post.
>>
I'm trying out imposition today, my tulpa is pretty much made besides that. I've read all the guides in the op.

Does anyone have advice on the matter or things that worked for them?
>>
>>2792633
you can passive force imposition too - always try and imagine your tulpa out of your peripheral vision, at least for me that sort of not there but almost there feeling you get from it feels natural for a tulpa
>>
File: Shayna.png (251 KB, 1024x1088) Image search: [Google]
Shayna.png
251 KB, 1024x1088
>>2791210

You only get Shayna.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 272x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 272x245
What is it about tulpas that attracts autistic fandoms? On that note, I'm surprised there aren't more Sonic OC tulpas.
>>
>>2796317
Maybe there are, but we just don't know it, yet.

Also, the whole loneliness fix promise, etc.
>>
>>2796356

Pretty much this. You don't really have to reveal much of anything about what your partner actually is. It's at best a fun little thing to do when among those of similar mind.

Really, I doubt this thread would survive someone being open about a Sonic OC tulpa. The hurt feelings and reaction imagines would be unbearable.
>>
>>2796317
>What is it about tulpas that attracts autistic fandoms?
It's the same reason that it attracts people that sneer at everything that doesn't fit their specifically tailored tastes.

As in, they don't usually have friends in real life.
>>
>>2791888
>I didn't know you could tell someone was autistic just because of how they looked.
It ain't as hard as you think m80. Rule is simple - if someone willingly looks like cancer, he is one.
>>
>>2776232
Well, you can also wait for them to show their interest towards you.
>tfw you still remember first time your tulpa ride you like it was yesterday
>tfw it was way over 3 years ago
>tfw you still love her as hard as you did the first day
>>
>>2689352

There's too many reply on this thread,therefore i'll make (probably) this question again.

I've readed thunderclap guide,but it doesn't explain how to create it from zero. Do i literally,have to sit on my bed,and start to immaginate my tulpa,by following for example,that guy guide? I think im missing the basics.

I also have a question,that was not on the FAQ.

I suffer from anxiety and discontrol of impulses,do this come in play when i create my tulpa?
>>
Don't forget to brush your pony tulpa's mane and tail everyday in order to make them look prettier than all the other pony tulpas out there.
>>
File: Look I can do it too!.jpg (361 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Look I can do it too!.jpg
361 KB, 1000x1000
>>2787525
How to poorly paste png files over each other 101.
>>
>>2799801
Those guides are vague on purpose. You are supposed to find your own way to create a tulpa.
The very basics is just to give your tulpa attention while convincing yourself that they are real. Doing that works differently for everyone. That's why you are encouraged to read as many guides as possible on order to get a general idea of how this thing works.

>anxiety
It may very well come into play. Worrying about your tulpa hinders progress in general.
Your tulpa may end up with your issues.
Your tulpa might also end up without your issues and help you out with them.
They could also end up with a different version of your issues.

Could go any way, really. My advice is to establish a personality trait that clearly contradicts those anxiety issues in order to minimize the possibility of a negative outcome.
>>
>>2799949

I'm trying to read Kiahdaj one's,since it's translated in italian (i'm from italy). And regarding anxiety i will do,thanks. Do not want end up barging someone else with my problems
>>
silly questions
would my tulpa be able to taste the food I'm eating? like do they have sensory feelings that they would convey
because he's helping me fast so I lose weight but I wouldn't want to drain him of anykind of energy food would give him

again I'm really new so I don't know how this works
>>
File: nice.jpg (43 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
43 KB, 564x800
>>2799840
Here's your (you).
>>
>>2800252
>would my tulpa be able to taste the food I'm eating?
They'd probably be able to taste the food if you focused on it.

>he's helping me fast so I lose weight
I hope you know what you're doing with that, don't just flat out stop eating as you'll burn muscle instead of fat and your metabolism will fall harshly. I'd recommend exercise and diet changes any day over fasting, and those two require less willpower too (generally).

>I wouldn't want to drain him of anykind of energy food would give him
I know when I don't eat (and I'm not extremely absorbed in something like gaming), I get headaches. That's not going to be great for your tulpa. Again, exercise and diet changes are great for weight loss instead of fasting. And your tulpa can even do the exercises along with you.
>>
>>2800252
If they want to taste it, they can taste it.
Tulpas don't nees to eat separately, but they still live in your body that is powered by the food you eat and burn. If you stop eating, then they will run out of energy eventually as well.
>>
Don't forget to rub your pony tulpa's furry belly every other hour in order to make them feel valued as a friend.
>>
>>2800435
Don't forget to let your pony tulpa's horsepussy milk you dry every night. You are the only stallion in her life after all.
>>
>>2800591
Don't forget to tell your pony tulpa how much she means to you while you rut her mercilessly so that she knows that she is making love with you and not just having sex.
>>
File: 1443688758.jpg (17 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1443688758.jpg
17 KB, 212x212
>>2799840
>that shitty Altyn
>>
File: 4kcK54Yp.jpg (86 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
4kcK54Yp.jpg
86 KB, 819x614
>>2800822
Altyn and Maska-1sch are best helmets.
>>
File: blyatman.jpg (54 KB, 552x738) Image search: [Google]
blyatman.jpg
54 KB, 552x738
>>2800921
absolutely
>>
File: 1458686415435.jpg (155 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
1458686415435.jpg
155 KB, 662x960
>>2801173
You are new favorite anon.
>>
File: 1459444333341.jpg (35 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1459444333341.jpg
35 KB, 351x351
>>2801261
us slavaboos gotta stick together
>>
What did the tulpa say to her host during break-up?
We should not think each other anymore!

..I'll show myself out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.