[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Pony Thread Part 4: Love Eclipse Pastebin: http://past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
File: 1406952477339.png (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1406952477339.png
1 MB, 3000x3000
Fat Pony Thread Part 4: Love Eclipse

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/15AFUr1w

Previous thread >>2355163
>>
>>2494670
I'm commander poneboner, and this is my favorite image of cal's.

He just makes them look so soft without being hug
>>
Lets start the thread strong with multis imaginary bf.
>>
>>2494721
We've had enough of your shit last thread.
If you want to shitpost about drama, make a thread for it. Tell people they can grouse about Ark there, too.
>>
Reposting my illegal edit.
Please don't tell AA, I wouldn't survive in prison!
>>
>>2494758
Who's Ark?
>>
>>2496009
Some guy who did dumb things who is fat in real life I think known for his really whiny journals
>>
>>2494758
waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>2496063
Waluigi pls
>>
File: tumblr_o675m39MTF1u1ffeno1_1280.png (345 KB, 1280x921) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o675m39MTF1u1ffeno1_1280.png
345 KB, 1280x921
People sure do love this guy, huh?
>>
File: DS6D06q.png (579 KB, 1515x1426) Image search: [Google]
DS6D06q.png
579 KB, 1515x1426
>>2496349
yes
>>
Anything new get posted in the old thread?
>>
Well, it's time for the next installment of Fat Kinky Dash. Did this yesterday, but because of the drama thought it was best to hold off until now.

>Just then Rainbow's belly let out a grumble, so loud a few ponies nearby glanced her way.
>Even as her thin self, Rainbow's appetite (in every shape and form) had been rather large. But never before had you heard such a sound from her, and though it was relatively minor, you could've sworn you saw her fat gut jiggle a little as it growled.
>Either way, the glower on Rainbow's face told you it wouldn't be a good idea to mention her tiny step into abject gluttony, so you didn't. You had to bite the inside of your tongue to stop a moan slipping out though.
>Getting to your feet, you stretched a little, taking the opportunity to admire your marefriend from a whole different angle. You were much taller than her, so standing above let you get a good look at all the rolls on her back, and how as she sat down her belly was so large it pressed against the ground, forcing it out sideways.
>"Hey, just want to say thanks again," you said, leaning down to plant a kiss on the top of her head. "It means a lot to me you'd do this. I know it's not in your nature."
>That did the trick, she managing a smile, even if it was a bit strained. Besides the warm glow of making your marefriend feel better about herself, the way her smile put dimples on her cheeks and made her double chin even more pronounced was icing on top.
>"Aww, it's no problem you big lug," she said, "but just so you know, you owe me so bad. I'm thinking a saucy mare to wrap around me in the future.ā€
>"Whatever works for you," you say with a shrug. "It was fun last time." Her grumbling belly had given you an idea, but best to ease her into it. "How about we just go for a stroll, and see where it takes us?"
>>
File: 1459543832750.jpg (60 KB, 238x310) Image search: [Google]
1459543832750.jpg
60 KB, 238x310
>>2497937
Oh god yes.
Can this get some color?
>>
>>2499446
>With a grunt she forced herself to stand on all four legs again, belly wobbling back and forth as she did so. Even that small action had left her breathing a little heavier than normal.
>"Sure, a walk. Sounds easy enough," she said, voice doubtful.
>With that you set off. Each step was a symphony of jiggling. Thighs clapped together, ass cheeks wobbled back and forth in sway with her steps, her belly bobbled up and down, occasionally slapping against her thighs. It was magnificent, and it made walking a little awkward with the constant state of arousal you were in.
>For Rainbow, walking down the path in the park was torture. She'd barely skimmed the instructions for the gem she wore around her neck, but she was sure it had done something to her. Even just lifting her legs one at a time was a struggle, and barely a minute later she was breathing harder than when she'd flown that marathon last month. Her lungs burned, and her heart felt like it could burst, but she kept going. Perhaps the most infuriating thing of all was how slow she went. With her thighs touching, and her belly wobbling against though, she was forced into a waddle. It was so slow, and the time it took her just to leave the park, the real her could've lapped the whole thing at least twenty times.
>For you the pace wasn't much better, and you had to consciously make an effort to slow yourself down. You wondered if it was how Rainbow normally felt with you. It was normally you trying to keep up with her.
>>
>>2499483
>She didn't know when, but the sweat had started. It dampened her fur, and slicked her rolls of flab. Normally she loved the feeling of sweet on her body after a good workout, but in her current situation it only made her feel even more like an out of shape slob.
>A few ponies snickered, and one was even brave enough to point, but most just ignored Rainbow. You were glad she seemed to be caught in her own gasping, sweating world, a look of determination on her face. Noticing the looks she got might not have gone down too well. Either way, most of the ponies were still friendly, and that made sense. Fat or not, Rainbow was still a citizen of Ponyville, and you doubted most of the ponies were ones to judge.
>As you walked down the main street, Rainbow acted like an ice breaker, the crowds parting to give her a wide birth.
>"Oh hey," you said, deciding then was a good as time as any. "How about we stop by Sugar Cube Corner." You pointed at the store, it coming into view around the bend. "I heard they just got a new air conditioner put in.
>Rainbow wanted to snap at Anon, to tell him to stop treating her like she was some fatass who'd care a place had air conditioning or not. But the problem was, she was a fatass, and she did care it had air conditioning. All the flab, it was like a blanket, and she wanted nothing more than to cool off. Even if she wanted to say something, every breath was a struggle, and wasting it on talking was unthinkable. In and out, in and out it wheezed, adding a backing track to the jiggles and slaps.
>As you reached Sugar Cube Corner, you realized something was strange. Instead of the usual steps up to a standard door, instead it was a disabled ramp, leading up to a double spaced automatic doorway.
>Rainbow hadn't said a word to you, but the way she started to steer towards the suggested destination, you knew she'd agreed.
>>
>>2499502
>Her legs burned with fatique, the worst muscle pain she'd even felt in her life, and she'd barely walked anywhere at all! She just wanted to sit down, and if indulged Anon's fantasy at the same time, then that was a win win. She was hating it, but she wasn't about to forget who she'd done it for.
>The steps up to the shop were like climbing a mountain. You stood behind her, watching those glorious fat cheeks hover only a few inches from your face. Eventually though you couldn't just stand by and watch her struggle anymore, so you acted. Planting your hands on each of her ass cheeks, they sinking into the squishy, damp flesh, you pushed with all your might.
>A few hushed giggles erupted behind you, but you ignored them. Wasn't like the random pedestrians would remember anything in a week's time.
>You help got her the rest of the way, and the doors parted like the gates to heaven, bathing her in cool air.
>The inside of the place was much the same as always, with only one difference. Right next to the door, there was a cushion planted. That part wasn't unusual, but the fact it was large enough to seat for ponies at once was, and the deep impression in it also made it stand out.
>Both of you realized what it was at the same time, and not wanting to lose her momentum, Rainbow waddled towards it.
>She collapsed down onto it, a sigh of relief bursting from between her parched lips. Faintly she felt a shiver run down her spine at how her ass just slotted into the groove so perfectly, as if she'd sat exactly as she was doing a million times before. But she didn't care in the face of being able to rest.
>There was a chair at the table, which you took, sliding it over a little so you could sit right next to Rainbow.
>Gently you rubbed her back, before you traced it down her side to give her fat thigh a squeeze. "Great job babe," you said. "How about Iā€”"
>>
>>2499527
>You trailed off as a pink blur shot past you in the crowded room, leaving a strawberry milkshake with an extra long straw behind.
>While you pondered what exactly Pinkie had dropped it off, it seemed that was the last thing on Rainbowā€™s mind.
>It'd been perfectly positioned in front of Rainbow's face, and once she'd caught her breath, she latched onto the straw and started to gulp it down.
>Strawberry had always been her favorite, so it was only fair she got to indulge a little. That was part of the deal, you got your fatty, and she got a break from her normally strenuous exercise and dieting routine. Not that it usually bothered her, but everypony deserved to let loose and go crazy once in a blue moon.
>She drained the thing in five seconds flat, and afterwards she no longer was breathing so heavily.
>"Oh man, that was rough," she said, whipping her face with one pudgy leg.
>"Yeah, but you did it," you replied, your hand moving to give her rump a squeeze. She shot you a devious smile.
>"Oh, don't pretend like you weren't loving every minute of it," she said. Being fat, it didn't feel right, but she didn't want to ruin Anon's fun either. Besides, she'd adjust, and then in a week it'd all be a memory.
>"Yeah, guess I was," you replied with a sheepish grin.
>"Well, that's why we're doing this, ain't it?" Rainbow replied, shuffling her fat ass over a little so she could lean up against you. "So tell me, what kind of fantasies do you have involving me and Sugar Cube Corner?"

Okay, so that's it for this session. As always, I love hearing your thoughts on things. It's a big motivator for me.

So yeah, any thoughts on what you'd like Anon to say to Rainbow's question, and what you'd like to see in the next installment? Just keep in mind that some eating/stuffing will occur, so you don't need to suggest that (unless it's something very specific you want to see happen with it that I might not normally think to include)..
>>
I hope Professor Doctor C is joking with this. I really wanted to see Rarity become a massive sweating, panting, waddling mound.

I can only hope she resorts to magic or something to lose it quickly, and then ends up with loose skin, hating it but also loving it as a sign she let herself go so much it had a permenant effect on her.
>>
>>2501051
It's kind of interesting really. I don't think I've ever seen a weight loss sequence before. Honestly, it's pretty clear that PDC realizes people won't like it, so I think it might be a swerve. Like the next image she'll be a bit thinner, then the one after will be her sitting on the couch, too lazy to exercise, and her weight going up again instead of down.

For me the worst case scenario is if this turns into a muscle fetish sequence instead, with her getting super buff. I know some people like it, but if he wanted to do one of those, he should just start a new sequence with a new character instead of hijacking a per-existing one.
>>
>>2495531
>Implying I care about edits like this.

I actually enjoy them because it means less work for me to do. :V
>>
File: 1453941444524.png (194 KB, 1127x692) Image search: [Google]
1453941444524.png
194 KB, 1127x692
>>
File: large.jpg (348 KB, 1280x798) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
348 KB, 1280x798
>>2499583
Can't think of anything I'd like to see next with this, I trust in the direction you're taking this.

I was expecting some struggling/weak health, but damn dude you really knocked it out of the park. 2nd to 4th post had me diamonds.

Keep it up!
>>
File: LunaAstro.png (787 KB, 2979x1986) Image search: [Google]
LunaAstro.png
787 KB, 2979x1986
>>2502691
TFW Luna will never use me as a couch while we play video games.

Though I do love that squish against Trixie's cheeks and how her cheeks and neck blend together.
>>
>>2506602
>"Oh, do you want to play a game, Astro? Can your flabby hooves even hold the controller without mashing the buttons? Exactly, now shut up and sniff my royal hindquarters. I have some nacho farts brewing for you."
>>
>>2495531
Casual morning farts are my fetish.
>>
Can I just say that the new pastebin is MUCH better than the old one? I hope it stays as well maintained.
>>
>>2515874
Read the very first line.
>>
gut
>>
>>2515897

>I'm taking my ball and going home
>>
File: assinine.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
assinine.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>2515897
>Being that overdramatic

wew
>>
>>2516551
Perfect to fuck
>>
>>2506581
Problem is I don't have any great plan for this. I started this greentext with the idea that I'd write it, and see where Anons wanted me to take it between each session. Without some outside input, I'm kind of lost where I should take it next.
>>
>>2516551
So, aside from the fact that the wheels on the bed frame are level with her fat, making them useless, that's gotta hurt like a bitch.
>>
>>2518001
Um...Dashu stuffs herself with many a snack. She stuffs herself so much she can't even get up, so the Cakes roll her into their special Fatpone room to give her a chance to digest all that stuff. She's really pouty about the whole thing.

Many belly rubs ensure.
>>
>>2494721
>>2494758

I missed the last thread purely because of trash mods.
What was this 'drama' that I missed?
>>
>>2520031
something about multiskills, edits, people getting buttmad about edits, and stuff
>>
>>2520209

Not the drama I was expecting.
>>
>>2516551
No navel?
>>
>>2520458
ponies don't have bellybuttons, anon
>>
Here's a question now anons. You have the chance to take part in this decadent fun, but you have to become one of the princesses. How do you chose to be?

-Cadence, the mare who majorly let herself go after marriage.
-Celestia, who is considered something of a fertility goddess by her subjects and has been gradually fattened up by them over the centuries
-Luna, who as part of her penance for becoming Nightmare Moon had to fatten herself up to blunt her previously immense fighting skills
-Twilight, who has always been a bit chubby, but has received the brunt of the other three's efforts to get her nice and fat out of a mix of lust and jealousy. She's not super enthusiastic about it, but she doesn't want to rock the boat.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (98 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
98 KB, 668x500
>>2520581
>>
okaay that's a pretty big butt
>>
>>2521382
those were fun, albeit super silly draws
>>
>>2520962
This is probably the best anthro imange Dufel has produced.
Also Cantdance
>>
>>2520962
Sunhorse
>>
>>2520962
Is Twilight going to grow to their sizes? If so, definitely Twilight.
>>
>>2520962

Whoever the fattest is.

Or I guess just all of their weight combined?
>>
>>2521497
Like the idea of being someone's big, fat, lazy wife huh? Lounging around the house all day getting fatter, while he flaunts how much stronger he is compared to you.
>>
>>2495531
I'm the commissioner, I also don't care.
>>
>>
File: 1406851087.crawlingbeast_page01.png (358 KB, 1000x866) Image search: [Google]
1406851087.crawlingbeast_page01.png
358 KB, 1000x866
>>2521497
untrue
>>
File: 932803.png (152 KB, 1200x633) Image search: [Google]
932803.png
152 KB, 1200x633
>>2521497
>>2525101
Still untrue sadly.
>>
>>2495531

Fat flatulent horse is best horse, and there should be more of best horse. There's never enough gassy fat pony content.
>>
>>2526271
good, farts are a shit fetish
>>
>>2522285
Stop giving me new fetishes /trash/
Yes, being a lascivious fat anthro wife sounds so good.
>>
>>2520962
Celestia for sure. This picture needs a sequel big time with all four of them showing off their assets alongside the newly fattened Twilight. Maybe fattening up Sunset or Starlight.
>>
>>2526539
>Maybe fattening up Sunset or Starlight.
Yes. All my yes!
>>
>>2526816
th-there's a tag for belly buttons? why
>>
>>2526830
Wouldn't you like to know?
>>
>>2526854
it just seems weird. like if they started tagging things for having legs
>>
>>2526860
well normal pones don't always have belly buttons

I think that's the reason for the tag existing
>>
Would any Writefags be interested in doing something with second person stallion weight gain?
>>
*hips* is my favorite sound effect.
>>
>>2528112
no
>>
>>2528112
I don't think that's such a good idea. Male content is tolerated as long as it's only one or two pics a week, but if someone wrote a full story we'd probably never be allowed to post here again.
>>
>>2531530
>one or two pics a week

Lmao, I'm not into gay, but you guys are cucked.
You should probably start a fat stallion thread or something.
>>
>>2526830
If the belly button is emphasized in some way in the pic, such as being prominently in the center like in that image they'll usually tag it. The two main reasons are that ponies typically dont have belly buttons and that there are fetishes revolving around the belly button.
>>
File: 1373045310322.png (744 KB, 964x768) Image search: [Google]
1373045310322.png
744 KB, 964x768
>>2531530
>but if someone wrote a full story we'd probably never be allowed to post here again.

What?
>>
>>2531530
Bruh, don't be overdramatic.
Just pastebin that shit and post it for the three fags in here.
>>
>>2531584
>>2531769
>>2528112
How is that gay? If it's second person, doesn't that make us the fat stallion?
>>
>>2531903
You're right, but maybe he meant it would be better to self-insert as a mare.
>>
>>2529177
>"Hips"
>Not "Borf"

I'll fight you M9.
>>
Greentext of Applebloom making a pig of herself when?
>>
File: get_lucky.png (807 KB, 1774x1316) Image search: [Google]
get_lucky.png
807 KB, 1774x1316
>>
>>2533853
gah, cute as ever hen
>>
File: odam.jpg (545 KB, 1221x1920) Image search: [Google]
odam.jpg
545 KB, 1221x1920
>>
>>2526539
Or full circle, with all four of the fatty princesses fattening up Starlight so she can take her rightful place as apprentice.
>>
>>2533853
the highlights really don't look too good
>>
File: 1460836323932.png (116 KB, 1143x837) Image search: [Google]
1460836323932.png
116 KB, 1143x837
>>
How many burgers can pony eat before heart attack?
>>
>>2536809
>Dat Scootaloo lip bite.

What's she thinking?
>>
File: MarchMonthlyAstro_ChikunSandwich.png (300 KB, 1848x1446) Image search: [Google]
MarchMonthlyAstro_ChikunSandwich.png
300 KB, 1848x1446
>>2537760
She wants a burger too.
>>
File: blob blanket.jpg (282 KB, 1280x915) Image search: [Google]
blob blanket.jpg
282 KB, 1280x915
>>2538065
300 burgers later
>>
File: chickchickchickun.png (127 KB, 777x579) Image search: [Google]
chickchickchickun.png
127 KB, 777x579
>>2538392
Gotta make sure she gets a balanced meal though. Better have some fruit and dairy with those burgers.
>>
>>2538392
We need a story to go with this pic.
>>
Do we get any obese Spike to go with tubby pone?
>>
>>2499583
is this pastebined somewhere
this shits decent
>>
>>2540038
I've got an unfinished part of the story that starts with that pic and leads into the other one at the bathouse if people would be interested in me posting it to the thread. My time for fun fatpone writing has been pretty limited with my work and research. I try to cruise the thread a bit and post when I can though.
>>
File: Fat Vinyl Scratch.png (980 KB, 1876x1667) Image search: [Google]
Fat Vinyl Scratch.png
980 KB, 1876x1667
>All this fat pony
>No fat Vinyl Scratch

Don't you know how well the cool pony fattens?

>>2511771

Speaking of farts, Vinyl has probably found a way to turn her flatulence into bass sounds. Channels the blasts into an amplifier.
>>
>>2542727

Being cool and casual about your corpulence.
>>
>>2542754

Yup. Vinyl wouldn't care about her expanding size, or how gluttonous she was becoming.

She would just utterly own her obesity.
>>
>>2542779

Pretty much like myself.
>>
>"Whew, it's been a long night. The crowd loved my new remixes! I blasted ass a few times, but I don't think they noticed. Prolly thought it was part of the song! Haha!"
>>
>>2543926

She is exactly the kind of pony who would fart and not give a damn.

So hot.
>>
>>2540443
Part of it: http://pastebin.com/GFhZNCQh

Only the intro parts that were posted on /mlp/ before it got nuked. The part that was added last thread isn't on there, unfortunately, which was when RD blorped up.
>>
>>2544499
wait nevermind yeah the WG part is there too.
>>
>>2542690
Post it.
>>
>>2542690
I would follow you to the straight bathhouse doc.
and keep it straight.
By washing scootabloob
>>
>>2546100
Pushing her cargo along to the house Rainbow Dash watched the orange filly snoring away peacefully as her body jiggled and sloshed with every bump on the road. If there was a second thing that Scootaloo was great at, besides eating like a starved dragon, it was taking a solid nap. Once she was fast asleep there wasn't much Rainbow Dash or anyone else could do to rouse her early. Shaking her just caused her body to undulate back and forth like a great plate of orange jello. Poking her in the side was even less effective as the soft squishy flab just absorbed anything that was thrown its way. Loud noises didn't even work and seemed to simply annoy her. The one time Rainbow Dash tried an air horn Scootaloo just rolled over and pinned Rainbow Dash under her for the rest of her nap as Dash tried to wiggle in vain to escape her prison. Rainbow Dash was pretty sure Scootaloo couldn't roll over in her sleep at this point but didn't want to risk it on the off chance she did start rolling and would leave a flat blue pegasus pancake.

Even Scootaloo's mid nap belching could no longer rouse her. Before she had often had trouble sleeping if she had a particularly gassy meal as she would drift off to sleep and eventually be interrupted by her stomach building up a belch that would shake her and break her quick sleep. On her trail of competitive eating she would often have Rainbow Dash massage her belly until all of her gas had subsided and she could peacefully drift off to sleep. Now her loud snoring would be accented by the occasional belch after she had eaten. She would be particularly bad on nights such as tonight when she stuffed herself completely. Not only would she be built up all night and into the next day but it would also be loud enough to wake Rainbow Dash even with her earplugs in. Thankfully Rainbow Dash could get some sleep with an extra set of ear muffs that with her earplugs muted it enough she could keep on sleeping with Scootaloo all night through.
>>
File: scoot_sleep_jpg.jpg (3 MB, 3994x2855) Image search: [Google]
scoot_sleep_jpg.jpg
3 MB, 3994x2855
With a bump and a firm push from Rainbow Dash the cart rolled over the threshold into Scootaloo's house. Though they had hosed her down after the contest wrapped up she was still a soggy and rather pungent filly from her day out in the square. It was too late now to take her in and scrub her down fully but they could take care of it tomorrow when she was awake. Although Rainbow Dash had grown accustom to the smell of the gluttonous pegasus, keeping her clean was still important as Scootaloo could already curl noses near her on a warm sunny day with just her normal perspiration, letting her funk stick around for a few days would likely build it up to an eye-watering level. Once she started eating the area would be awash in the smell of food as she dug into whatever, surely inadequate, meal she had. The aromatic combination tended to keep the crowds watching at bay to give enough room for Rainbow Dash and whoever else was on hand to help more room to go around carrying food for the hungry pony.

Slipping on her earmuffs Rainbow Dash curled up to the orange blob just in time for her to belch out the first of many as Scootaloo's stomach began its process of decompressing through the night. Though Scootaloo took up most of the room there was still some space for Rainbow Dash on the pillows though space was soon becoming a premium at Scootaloo's size. On top of the rhythmic churning, Dash was soon lulled into sleep by the warm radiative heat from Scootaloo's belly. When her stomach was busy digesting its fill during the warm day the heat it built up left Scootaloo baking but in the cooler nights its warmth was as good as a snug blanket for both of them. The two of them slept soundly through the night with the doors and windows sometimes rattling being the only signs of the peace inside being disturbed.
>>
File: 1418017719839.png (453 KB, 1391x1165) Image search: [Google]
1418017719839.png
453 KB, 1391x1165
Stretching as she woke from her sleep Rainbow Dash found herself being enveloped by a fatty fold of the belly she had fallen asleep against. With all the food Scootaloo had digested through the night the cyan mare had gone from resting against the mass to sinking into the soft flab that replaced it as she slept. Pushing up the fat roll she slipped out from under the embrace of Scootaloo's belly as the butterball of a filly soundly slept. Carefully letting it drop back down, a small burp from the filly interrupted her bass snores with a smack of her lips before returning to the usual deep tones.

With Scootaloo continuing to snore away and fill the room with a low murmur, Dash got up and prepared for the day. Heading into the bathroom Rainbow Dash scrubbed her hair down and washed the sleep from her eyes and the smell from her mane. Today there were no plans, no events, and no reason to go out about town. The two pegasi would have the day to themselves and with how busy their schedule has been lately that was just fine with Rainbow Dash. Being the chaperone to the largest and hungriest celebrity in Equestria certainly had its perks with the free travel, meals, and getting to hang out with other famous ponies that most of the residents of Ponyville would never get within 20 feet of, let alone get to spend a day with.
>>
File: scootafatzcolor.png (234 KB, 1301x911) Image search: [Google]
scootafatzcolor.png
234 KB, 1301x911
Perhaps Dash's favorite part was watching the crowds first stare as she rolled in Scootaloo and then as their jaws hit the floor once Scootaloo got within reach of her food for the day. The rumors of the filly that could crush furniture under her while eating enough to fill an entire team of stallions, and then asking for seconds, had spread far across Equestria but many believed them to just be farcical tales until they witnessed her gluttony first hand. She had even gathered a fan club of groupies that made an effort to show up to every event they could to watch Scootaloo as she downed food and made cooks sweat from exhaustion. The few that Rainbow Dash knew were even kind enough to help her load up Scootaloo to roll off the stage after she had gorged herself. When Scootaloo wasn't drowsy from her meal she would even chat with them or sign souvenir like a flyer or an empty tray she had discarded earlier.

Despite all the benefits and fun of traveling around it was exhausting work for Rainbow Dash and she relished the break. Though she now had the cart to push around Scootaloo with it certainly wasn't easy and every trip left her a bit heavier and tougher to tote around.

Finishing up getting ready for the day Rainbow Dash flicked her clean mane back and headed into the kitchen. She knew there wasn't much that would wake Scootaloo up if she was sound asleep but she might have a chance if she could entice her from sleep with a tasty smelling breakfast. Breaking out the bags of pancake batter Dash set about making up a heap of pancakes for the two of them. Once she had a few sizable stacks made up she loaded up the plates and made her way into the living room to see the orange butterball still fast asleep with a little drool forming on the side of her mouth as she bellowed out her deep snores.
>>
File: speedychikun.png (189 KB, 1124x738) Image search: [Google]
speedychikun.png
189 KB, 1124x738
Setting two of the plates down in front of her Rainbow Dash took a seat and grabbed a pancake for herself. With the smell wafting up the Scootaloo's nose the sound of snoring quickly subsided as she began sniffing the air while still asleep and licking her lips. Dash had to stifle a giggle at the scene as Scootaloo's little stubby legs and wings began wiggling in her sleep as she bounded after her dream foods. With much wiggling and jiggling of her flabby frame she rolled forward and landed with a meaty slap on the floor just in time to wake up from her dream and be face to face with a stack of pancakes Dash had set up for her.

"*yawn* Mmmm, are these all for me?" Scootaloo said with a sparkle in her eyes at the fresh stacks of pancakes Dash had set before her.
"They sure are. You were pretty out of it after all the fun of yesterday, I figured you might want a good stack of flapjacks for breakfast."
"Mmmph, ummph!" Scootaloo had already stuffed two large pancakes halfway into her mouth leaving them hanging out over her chin as she smiled while chewing away at the fresh, buttery pancakes.
Even with all of the pies that Scootaloo had gone through the day before she still managed to scarf down one and a half of the two stacks Rainbow Dash had made her before rolling onto her side and letting out a satisfied belch. Her stomach was still a bit sore from all she had to eat the other day but even with a comparatively light meal her stomach still gurgled happily to have some more food. Squishing her large belly she felt something funny and reaching between her soft folds she pulled out one of the single-serve pie tins that had gotten wedged in during her feasting. With a laugh from Rainbow Dash and herself she poked her belly with a hoof and giggled as it sloshed and jiggled back at her still working on the pancakes. As the orange filly laid there rubbing her flabby gut Dash grabbed the few remaining pancakes onto her plate and finished them off.
>>
File: Burpaloo.png (314 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Burpaloo.png
314 KB, 1280x720
"Ok squirt, its time to get you all cleaned up now," Dash said as she picked up the plates.
"Aww, I got hosed off last night. Wasn't that enough?" Scootaloo's tongue was quickly trying to clean up any crumbs and syrup on her face as she tried to look presentable for Rainbow Dash.
"No you dirty munchkin. All that pie you wolfed down yesterday left your face looking like one of those paintings Twilight and Rarity love," Rainbow Dash gestured at the multicolored splotches covering Scootaloo's chins and chest. "Plus you are starting to get that 'pegasus funk' like I get from pushing you around every day. I think we could both use a good scrub before they won't let us near any more restaurants, and not just because you ate all their food this time."
"Fine... Do they even make bathtubs in my size anymore?" Scootaloo thought out loud to Dash as she rubbed her fat chin with a hoof.
"I'm sure the spa house has something we can squeeze you in to. Come on, lets get you loaded up and down there."

Rocking back and forth, Scootaloo shifted her weight around slowly to sit in a better position for Rainbow Dash to help push her onto the cart. With some wiggling and Much effort Rainbow Dash had managed to get the huge filly situated on the art, not without some significant struggling though.

"Ooof! What was in all those pies you ate? Bricks?" Rainbow Dash huffed as she worked Scootaloo up onto the cart. "Maybe we should get some of those groupies who show up to all our gigs and have them give us more some help with getting you around every day."
"Hehe," giggled Scootaloo. "Maybe we will need a bigger cart too. Then you can get a break from pushing me around every day. Who knows, maybe you can get a little chubby like me."
"If I get 'chubby' like you you'll be having some rougher competition in your contests," Rainbow Dash joked back as she wheeled Scootaloo out the door on their way to the spa.
=-=-=-=
The next part at the spa is only partial started so I'll stop her for now.
>>
>>2546862
>>2546870
>>2546878
>>2546887
>>2546896
>>2546904

There better be some rainbow blubber in the end.
>>
I have finally gotten around to making an update to http://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e, seeing as how the other guy put up that ++ 4/22/16 ++ THIS PASTEBIN NOW ABANDONED. SOMEONE MAKE A NEW ONE thing which caught my attention. Most of it's identical with only a few additions here and there, but thanks to his back breaking labor it's actually relatively up to date.

Most of you based authors already have pastebins so there isn't much for me to do other than try and fail to keep links to your stuff current. I'll try and fish through /mlp/'s archive for that Dash story and other bits and bobs.
>>
File: 1459494682273.png (252 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
1459494682273.png
252 KB, 1280x950
>"This is how I got expelled from magic school."
"By eating everything in my fridge, and then the fridge itself?"
>"No, it's the magic flares that come after. Metabolic energy, y'know."
"Uh..."
>And then Anon's house exploded
>>
Anyone have any more "chubby" fat ponies?

>>2534136
>>2533853
>>2494720
and especially
>>2494758
>>
Blurbblob here.

If any of you have ever wondered if I would ever do a male weight gain story... well, here you go. http://blurbblob.tumblr.com/post/143563796310/request-celestia-has-a-weight-gain-fetish-and
>>
>>2553652
Based on the request I thought it would be a fake troll story. But it seems legit. I'll have to give it a read.
>>
File: banjothumbsup.gif (877 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
banjothumbsup.gif
877 KB, 500x379
>>2553652
thanks for FFA horse tale
>>
File: 1461673656815.png (819 KB, 2979x1986) Image search: [Google]
1461673656815.png
819 KB, 2979x1986
>>2506602
got eem.
>>
File: 1459012030071.jpg (79 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1459012030071.jpg
79 KB, 390x390
>>2554142
>Celestia is now a stallion
>>
File: BUTTon Mash.png (491 KB, 1506x1917) Image search: [Google]
BUTTon Mash.png
491 KB, 1506x1917
>Day 120
>The colt you kidnapped, Button Mash, has been progressing nicely
>His weight has more than tripled over the short months you've had him
>He offered you the second controller during his afternoon game time, showing that he's becoming more relaxed around you
>Soon, you'll start the mental conditioning, and you'll see how relaxed he is then
>Your dream of a fat shota gamer colt is not far off now
>>
>>2554142
I love when Luna dresses me up as her sister from time to time. Makes for a really good time.
>>
File: 1461704205446.png (485 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1461704205446.png
485 KB, 721x723
>>2554285
>>
File: 1454891152393.png (1 MB, 2296x1258) Image search: [Google]
1454891152393.png
1 MB, 2296x1258
>>2554272
Don't know how you got that out of it
>>
File: 1431151783890.png (191 KB, 394x296) Image search: [Google]
1431151783890.png
191 KB, 394x296
>>2525048
>>2533853
>>2521382
>New Calorie art
>New Hen art
>New graphene art
My I have been away for awhile
>>
File: floots_luna.png (229 KB, 1422x1066) Image search: [Google]
floots_luna.png
229 KB, 1422x1066
Floots is on derpibooru's DNP list, but you can enjoy them here instead
>>
File: floots_aj.png (117 KB, 904x886) Image search: [Google]
floots_aj.png
117 KB, 904x886
>>2555127
>>
>>2549027
>There better be some rainbow blubber in the end.
She will probably start getting a bit of chub at the end of this part in the story. Up until this point Rainbow Dash has pretty much been the only one to help Scootaloo around and take care of things. With her own band of roadies starting to show up Dash has more time to just hang out.

Hanging around Scootaloo usually means that there is plenty of food available too so there is plenty of time for Dash to pig out some with her star and pack on a few pounds. She won't be getting to the size of Scootaloo but the extra weight on her will start showing up in the next story (after the bathouse part). For a heads up whenever I get around to it Part 4 should be about Scootaloo traveling to Canterlot to be an honorary judge in the National Dessert Competition. I haven't quite decided what to do for Part 5 yet but the last part will probably end with her challenging a dragon to an eating contest.
>>
L-T-N wondering why the fuck this board doesn't have the same features as /mlp/ here.

So is this the end of the story for us, /fpt/? Relegated to /trash/ by some faggot mod? I'll admit that I've been a bit busy lately but I've largely been using all this nonsense as an excuse to hold off on writing, hoping that things would settle down and I could go back to the familiarity of /mlp/. (still a newfag, didn't know /trash/ existed til this shit)

Is this our new home? Can things really go back to being the same? Could this even be...perish the thought...for the better??

Ponder, and I shall start whipping something up just for the sake of getting back at it.
>>
>>2558055
Glad to see you're still around. I hope for all our sakes your drawfag for the story has also migrated over here. As for being in /trash/, it seems to be we're here to stay. It sucks, but nothing can really be done. Maybe on day we'll return to /mlp/, but if it ever happens (and that's a big if) it probably won't be for a while yet.
>>
File: sunbutt.png (197 KB, 1093x647) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt.png
197 KB, 1093x647
Seems like even the people who made Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu agree that Sunbro makes good fatass.
>>
>>2554142
>>2554142
This is hilarious. masstro btfo
>>
File: 1458685131919.png (155 KB, 1280x603) Image search: [Google]
1458685131919.png
155 KB, 1280x603
>>
>>2559212
I think it was more of a joke about him being a shut in and a college drop out, but yeah, he was kind of fat in that cartoon.

And I agree, Baby Flurryheart must have been a bitch to birth, and I do not see any happy times for Shining armor in the future.
>>
File: 1419729011614.jpg (127 KB, 612x519) Image search: [Google]
1419729011614.jpg
127 KB, 612x519
>"Private! You've done enough pushups, go to the canteen and relax! The rest of you, keep going!"
>"Hey private, I've got a bunch of extra meal tokens if you'd like to take them off my hooves."
>"Private, you've been assigned to kitchen guard detail. Feel free to snack if you need to."
>"Private! Eat every scrap of leftovers, or it's 50 laps!"
>"To the left, private! Stand in front of the door, not beside it! Nopony comes in or out!"
And that's how a mobile barricade is created.
>>
File: large.png (328 KB, 892x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
328 KB, 892x1024
>>
>>2564989
Aw, cute

Who's the artist?
>>
>>2566263
CEO_Gladstone

Doesn't seem to be any more chub pone in their gallery though
>>
Blurbblob is spending the weekend at his cabin.
I sure hope no crazy feeders break in and spend the weekend stuffing him senseless until he's too big to move, then force him to write an autobiography, and post it here.
That would be terrible.
>>
>>2568226
Uh
>>
>>2568226
>>
File: Kicked to the Curb.png (624 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
Kicked to the Curb.png
624 KB, 1280x828
>>2542727
>>2543926
Gotta love Vinyl Fat. If I met a girl with the hotness of Slobby Vinyl Scratch, I've bang her, knock her up and never let that fatass goddess go.
>>
File: Vinyl Scratch (For realsies).jpg (96 KB, 1136x900) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl Scratch (For realsies).jpg
96 KB, 1136x900
>>2570324
>"Coming to bed, Anon?"
>>
File: large (8).png (142 KB, 1090x882) Image search: [Google]
large (8).png
142 KB, 1090x882
New top tier stuff
>>
File: large (7).png (151 KB, 1083x849) Image search: [Google]
large (7).png
151 KB, 1083x849
>>
File: Heavy FIYAH!.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Heavy FIYAH!.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>2571449
VINYL IS SPY!
>>
File: tumblr_o6fj65Fxho1sprviuo1_1280.png (475 KB, 1112x1205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6fj65Fxho1sprviuo1_1280.png
475 KB, 1112x1205
Rarity's really crammed herself into her bra. She was going to stitch herself a new one, but with all the orders she had this week, there just wasn't time...
Now she's full, and the heat of them constantly rubbing together is getting her bothered and hot.
What are you gonna do?
>>
>>2572062
>>2572094
>top tier
>virus-20
>>
File: 1457879353137.png (178 KB, 492x533) Image search: [Google]
1457879353137.png
178 KB, 492x533
>>
>>2573792
>fat, milky crotchboobs
Oh my god, yes.
Thank you Dufel.
>>
File: Where's the real food.webm (935 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Where's the real food.webm
935 KB, 1280x720
Celestia is fucking bored. Someone bring her a cake or something. Put that fork to use.
>>
>>2584947
That's the most character animation I've seen from Celestia. Just proves again that Big Molly is the hottest huge horse.

(No one ever draws her enough with soft silky shoulders and thick neck, though.)
>>
File: bluebloat.png (19 KB, 412x535) Image search: [Google]
bluebloat.png
19 KB, 412x535
>>
>>2568226
I don't know who that is, and I don't know why you thought that would work.
Really, its sadder than just requesting.
>>
>>2584947
The thumbnail looks very vaguely like she's laying on her side, with a belly drapes against the "ground".
[spoiler]There can never be enough Cakelestia
>>
>>2590917
I can kind of see it
>>
File: OOHpSWp.jpg (115 KB, 1593x1206) Image search: [Google]
OOHpSWp.jpg
115 KB, 1593x1206
>>2572062
>>2572094
>virus20
>>
Does anyone remember a story on fimfiction: it had twilight magically make cake, gain weight, and sunset comes in
>>
>>2596116
I know what you're talking about. Pretty sure the author took it down though.

...maybe someone has it archived.
>>
File: Twitwerk.png (566 KB, 1448x880) Image search: [Google]
Twitwerk.png
566 KB, 1448x880
>>2596116
>>2596128
I have a copy saved on my pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/NJN6jsSK
>>
>>2580264
holy fuck
>>
>>
>>2551945

Fuck I want to grab all of Sunburst's flab and just roll it around.
>>
File: samael_biggestmac_01_fa.png (290 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
samael_biggestmac_01_fa.png
290 KB, 1280x950
>>
>>2596589
by any chance would have more stories when they get fat to point where they cant talk normally
its hard for me to describe
>>
>>2601980
Saw some done like that by ProfAnon, but I think he's been taking a sabbatical from writing as of late.
>>
>>2602200
thanks ,would you have any more suggestions by any chance?
>>
>>2602339
Sorry, after looking through his pastebin, I realized I was mistaken.

I know there are some floating about, but I can't remember where.
>>
>>2603268
it's fine i did find out that what im looking is that they get so fat they start talking with a lisp. i'm sure i'll find some stories on what im looking for
>>
>>2605287
More Bellylight
>>
>>2603345
This has some near the end (around page 45)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15480168
>>
>>2606442
read that one but thanks
>>
File: WIP.png (295 KB, 907x755) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
295 KB, 907x755
>>2605419
Workin' on it
>>
File: large (7).png (329 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
large (7).png
329 KB, 800x800
>>2608185
Looking great so far
>>
>>2603345
look for story in comments of this: https://derpiboo.ru/723773
>>
>>
>>2611467

>Very obese size

I wish I was that.
>>
>>2611467
more stories of lyra being obese/hyoog tubbo in public and embarrassed at Bon-bon's naked caressing and love.
>>
File: Twilight everytime.jpg (451 KB, 1500x1024) Image search: [Google]
Twilight everytime.jpg
451 KB, 1500x1024
>>
File: gg.png (299 KB, 977x647) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
299 KB, 977x647
>>
File: scared_twilight.png (35 KB, 437x424) Image search: [Google]
scared_twilight.png
35 KB, 437x424
>>2621093
Oh god is this Ask Chubby Twilight art?
>>
>>2621128
let the parade of shitty blob art BEGIN
>>
>>2612925

So do I. But I'll never be a feedee (food's too expensive, metabolism's too fast, etc).
>>
>>2621093

Where's the lines?

God do I need lines.
>>
>"Sister... You're so sexy... But we must resist Discord's mind control! Sister?!"
>"Must fuck... Must fatten... Fuck... Fat... Fuck... Fat..."
>>
File: tumblr_nlwym1RUhJ1u4rf0yo2_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1660) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlwym1RUhJ1u4rf0yo2_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1660
>"V-Vinyl, I'm afraid that old zebra's curse might have been real after all."
>>
File: tumblr_nm8umcBLcJ1u4rf0yo1_1280.png (793 KB, 1280x1537) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm8umcBLcJ1u4rf0yo1_1280.png
793 KB, 1280x1537
>>
>Monty Python and the Fat Knight
>>
>>2627160

>Octavia getting cursed due to a stuck up comment and becoming more and more gluttonous, quickly getting fat(And maybe slobby as well.) because of it.

Why is'nt this a thing?

[spoiler] Seriously though why would you write a greentext like that and not expand it into a full story? That's just cruel anon. [/spoiler]
>>
>>2630147
>stuck up comment
Oh no, the old zebra just doesn't like classical. She's going around cursing every classical musician she sees. Have you seen what happened to Frederick Horseshoepin?
>>
I honestly can't tell which is worse - fluffy pony threads where they dismember and abuse the fuck out of ponies, or these threads where they're ruined and abused in an entirely different manner.
>>
>>2630507
Ah, but fat ponies aren't abused. They're very happy eating anything they want. And they're much fluffier than even the fluffiest fluffy pony.
>>
>>2630617
I'd argue that filling their veins with such astonishing amounts of cholesterol and weakening their bodies by subjecting them to so much weight gain would count as abuse, but that's not an argument for this thread.

Suffice to say, I think that you guys and the fluffy pony threads should fight over which one's worse
>>
>>2630682
You heard the man.
FAT FLUFFY PONIES, GO!
>>
File: large.png (324 KB, 1280x975) Image search: [Google]
large.png
324 KB, 1280x975
>>2630682
What's the point, that argument is one-sided as fuck
>>
>>2625974
I'd give blood for a full fledged story about this
>>
>>2601980
>>2603345
I know of a few stories with this. They're private unfortunately, and I don't know if the other party would enjoy them being public.
>>
>>2601980
Here's something I wrote awhile ago
http://pastebin.com/niajfQkp
>>
File: 1401119958783.png (101 KB, 639x500) Image search: [Google]
1401119958783.png
101 KB, 639x500
>>2630876
This is lovely, wish he'd do more fat pony as pastries
>>
File: tumblr_o6kzuugCN01s73etuo1_1280.png (185 KB, 1246x902) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6kzuugCN01s73etuo1_1280.png
185 KB, 1246x902
New stuff from Cal~
>>
File: ExComm.png (280 KB, 1626x1010) Image search: [Google]
ExComm.png
280 KB, 1626x1010
>>2634168
>implying we want to see anything involving Multiskills' shit OC and start up the bitching about him again.
Have some better art that Cal has done.
>>
>>2634285
That's not new though.
>>
>>2634349
Never said it was new. Just said it was better than bringing Multishit back into the threads.
>>
>>2634168
Cal needs to stop whoring himself out to every asshat with an OC and a few McDollars.
>>
>>2634168
Oh boy new art from C-
>shit oc from shittiest autist around
absolutely disgusting, I thought Calorie had the fucker banned from his livestreams.
>>
File: daww.jpg (157 KB, 934x1024) Image search: [Google]
daww.jpg
157 KB, 934x1024
>>
>>
>>2634168
>>2634420
I"m confused, I thought Multi's OC was a pony?
>>
>>2636336
its a shapeshifting OC
>>
File: lunztext.png (201 KB, 1381x1106) Image search: [Google]
lunztext.png
201 KB, 1381x1106
Now that I've actually drawn something worthwhile posting, here's some Luna fats.
>>
File: meganecc.png (197 KB, 1361x1035) Image search: [Google]
meganecc.png
197 KB, 1361x1035
>>2637784
And what the waifu wants, the waifu gets.
>>
File: 129134478330.png (76 KB, 431x404) Image search: [Google]
129134478330.png
76 KB, 431x404
>>2637784
Wow, Astro art that is actually decent.
>>2637793
aaaaaaaaaand it's ruined
>>
File: 1461283211583.png (623 KB, 2799x1545) Image search: [Google]
1461283211583.png
623 KB, 2799x1545
>>2637793
I got a weird thing for neck fat. This is great
>>
>>2637877
>complementing your own art
>>
Fuck editing, time to just poast this shit cuz I'm tired and y'all fuckers deserve it. Cheers, mateys.

>Trixie was in heaven!
>Or at least, that was what she assumed. Where else could a mare enjoy so many earthly delights so thoroughly?
>Celestia's sun shone brightly, casting its warm, inviting glow over the quaint village, warming the air to a delightfully comfortable temperature.
>Trixie breathed deep through her nose, taking in the myriad of inviting smells that wafting to and fro on the midafternoon breeze.
>The crisp saltiness of hay fries, the savory richness of hayburgers, the gentle aroma of freshly baked bread, and the telltale cinammon and sugar heralding the presence of apple-related goodies all mingled to provide one incredibly tantalizing smell sensation overload!
>Trixie's stomach rumbled mightily in response to such overwhelming deliciousness, demanding that its painfully empty confines be filled as soon as possible.
>The showmare's head swiveled as one of the cute little denizens of the village wandered in front of her. Why, it was a cute little walking hayburger!
>Upon noticing the hungry mare, the hayburger stopped, smiled, and waved. "Ah, hello zere! I take eet you art enjoying your stay een mein cute little village, no?" the talking snack greeted her in an adorable caricature of a Germane accent.
>Trixie nodded, her eyes lidding slightly. "Ohhhh, YES, Trixie is...everything smells so..." Trixie paused to breath deeply once again. "...Wonderful..."
>The hayburger chuckled good-naturedly. "Dohoho, but of course! Vee aim to please! Vould you like yourself a taste right now?" it asked, waggling its eyebrows playfully as it stepped forward, Trixie's mouth salivating furiously at the delicious treat presenting itself to her.
"Ohhhh...yes, please...Trixie is so hungry..."
>The blue mare's stomach contracted violently and downright ROARED, expressing its immediate agreement with its owner's statement.
>>
>>2639523
>The hayburger laughed yet again and poked the rounded blue surface. "Most vĆ¼nderbar! Vee art alvays ready Ć¼nd villing to satisfy! All you haff to do now eez vake up..."
>Trixie paused a moment in confusion, her muzzle scrunching up as the hayburger's strange words sunk in.
"Wait...wake...up? Trixie is awake..."
>The walking talking snack made no indication that it heard Trixie's words. "Come on now, Mizz Trixie, eet eez time to vake up!"
>The culinary wonderland began to spin. Trixie felt increasingly dizzy and disoriented. The colors began to blur and blend together.
>"Vake up, Trixie..." the familiar voice echoed, as if spoken over a great distance. "Vake up..."

>Trixie's eyes slowly blinked open, and the blue mare confusedly took in her surroundings, seemingly taking a moment to remember exactly where she was.
>"Ah!" the voice spoke off to her left. Turning her head, Trixie nearly came snout to snout with her host, Hans Zeppelin. "You art avake! Very gĆ¼t! I vas beginning to think you had truly overdone things ven not even ze smell of dinner could rouse you!" Hans enthused, excitable as ever.
>Trixie blinked slowly a few more times, her mind struggling to comprehend the bizarre turn of events. "Er...yes, indeed...Trixie just needed a powernap..."
>Hans chuckled good-naturedly. "But of course, but of course! Mein stew tends to haff zat effect on ponies too," Hans added with a wink. "But even so, you must haff been having a very gĆ¼t dream to sleep so deep, ja?"
"Oh!" Trixie started, the pieces of logic finally falling into place in her addled mind. "Yes! Haha...Trixie was indeed having a good dream, although Trixie sees that the wonderful smells where not just in the dream!" Trixie commented excitedly as she realized that the tasty smells were still present, if not even stronger.
>>
>>2639538
>"Qvite so, mein dear, qvite so! I haff just finished putting ze final touches on your dinner! I couldn't help but notice how ravenous you haff been thus far, so I haff prepared for ze vĆ¼rst! Vee must spare no effort een getting you back into form, no? Vee can begin proper training very soon, I can just feel eet!"
>Hans continued to chatter on excitedly, but Trixie only partially registered that he was speaking, let alone the actual words he was saying. Her attention was diverted elsewhere.
>Her nose, ever the pursuer of appealing and appetizing scents, had finally located the source of the savory goodness it had detected, and the sight of said source was enough to leave Trixie slack-jawed.
>If lunch left her stuffed to the max, and breakfast was a gut-buster, then dinner put them both to shame as a true whopper of a feast.
>Whereas before the table had looked strained, now it audibly GROANED with the sheer mass of food weighing it down.
>A small line of drool escaped Trixie's mouth as she stared, mirrored by a single tear shed by said astounded mare.
>A million questions ran through the showmare's mind. Where had it all come from? How had one pony prepared so much? And WHY?!?
>As gripping as these questions may have been, they were all forcefully shoved aside as Trixie's now well-rounded stomach downright LURCHED in hunger, growling and moaning like a savage beast reveling in the hunt.
>Who could possibly care about why's and how's when there was so much delicious food sitting right before them, just begging to be eaten?!
>And truly, there was SO MUCH.
>Several heaping plates of hay fries lay interspersed about the table, each accompanied by a platter stacked high with at least two dozen hayburgers.
>There were also several huge serving bowls of food, containing such goods as mashed potatoes, green beans, potato salad, macaroni and cheese, and a fresh greens salad.
>>
>>2639548
>Adding to the spread where a couple baskets of fresh rolls, each with a small pat of butter beside them.
>The jugs from before were refilled as well, this time with cola, cider, and grape juice.
>And serving as the grand centerpiece in the middle of it all was an absolute pyramid of carrot dogs, too many to count.
>Left temporarily spellbound by the grandeur of the feast, Trixie could not initially muster the will to do much of anything besides muttering, "oh my Celestia..."
>Hans grinned at this and playfully elbowed the significantly doughier mare in the side. "Vell, vhat art you waiting for? Dig een! I know zat I am!" the stallion finished with a laugh as he strode forward, grabbing a plate and beginning to scoop himself a modest serving of potato salad.
>Trixie needed no further convincing. Her eyes already flashing blue as she licked her lips, Trixie dug into her meal with gusto.
>With so much food at her disposal, manners were just about the furthest thing from her mind. Sliding over one of the plates of hayburgers with her magic, Trixie promptly levitated a pair of them to her mouth, chomping eagerly at both in rapid succession.
>Finishing off the first two, another pair of delicious hayburgers floated up to replace them before meeting the same gluttonous fate. This pattern continued unabated, indeed even speeding up, the blue showmare showing hardly any interest in the crumbs or splatters of ketchup escaping her hungry gullet.
>As the hayburger massacre continued, Trixie's horn glowed blue once again, and the rest of the feast got busy. Several plates levitated over the spread, each getting a generous scoop from each of the serving bowls and a nicely buttered roll to go with it.
>>
>>2639555
>Halfway through the first pile of burgers, Trixie shifted her approach, now alternating between a juicy hayburger and a large hooffull of hay fries, slathered in even more ketchup than the burgers. As Trixie ravenously devoured the first stacks of hayburgers and hay fries, a natural pairing after all, the plates loaded with other goodies began to line up in anticipation.
>Finishing her final burger with a rather chaste *BELCH*, Trixie turned her approach to the bobbing line of plates, licking her lips hungrily as the first of many floated forward.
>Her eyes now glowing a solid blue, Trixie's hunger seemed unquenchable as she opened wide, upturning the plate and practically POURING the heaping mound of food into her greedy, drooling maw.
>As the now steadily swelling showmare continued to messily shovel food into her mouth, Hans looked on with an approving gaze as he took a modest bite of his single hayburger.
>A simple glance might label the stallion's expression as 'prideful', or perhaps proud or self-satisfied. But looking closer, there was a tiny glint of something deeper in his eyes, and the faintest trace of a smirk pulling at his features as he watched Trixie gorge with reckless abandon.

>A solid hour later, Trixie was still going strong. Having finished the first two of three servings of hayburgers and hay fries, emptying half of each of the serving bowls, downing one of the two baskets of rolls, and imbibing the whole jug of grape juice, Trixie found herself moaning in gluttonous bliss as she worked her way frantically through the final piles of burgers and fries.
>Concerned by the first gentle pangs of fullness radiated from her thoroughly stuffed gut, Trixie dug in and ate even faster, determined to cram as much delicious sustenance into her digestive tract as she could before the pain of overindulgence caught up with her.
>>
>>2639561
>Were she in any rational state of mind, Trixie would find herself wildly questioning her rash and downright ridiculous behavior, but the fact was that she was not.
>No, she was now well and truly lost to her most basest, carnal desires, the drive to glut and guzzle, eat and munch, gobble and gorge, gulp and slurp. There wasn't enough, she could never have enough, all she could think of was more, more, MORE.
>Polishing off the final hayburger and meager pile of hay fries, Trixie paused only long enough to let loose with a warbling, window-rattling "BBBBEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLCCCCCCHHH!!" before resuming her gluttonous escapade with vigor.
>Not that she had any interest of doing so, but had Trixie taken a moment to observe herself, she might have been fairly shocked by how much ketchup, grease, dressing, sauce, and sweat covered her cheeks, chin, neck, and upper swell of her stuffed, stuffed tummy.
>Equally shocking may have been how utterly swollen she was, easily the size of an overdue expectant mother of triplets, her gut so full and round and firm it would have undoubtedly brushed the ground should she try and walk.
>But no, none of this mattered to Trixie, all she cared about was the fact that there was still food on the table, and that she wanted it in her full, full belly.
>Levitating up another plate loaded with food, Trixie tipped her head back and opened wide, her eyes lidding at the thrill of the feast, eagerly gulping down the first of many plates on her way to emptying the serving bowls.
>Having long ago finished his dinner, Hans now sat and watched Trixie with rapt attention, his forelegs propped up on the table and his head resting on his hooves. A gentle smile played at his face as he watched Trixie eat.
>And eat. And eat...
>>
>>2639569
>"BBBBUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRPPPPT!!" The air vibrated once again with the deep, baritone reverberations of Trixie's throat muscles as she forcefully expelled yet another troublesome pocket of air, the forcefulness of her eruption carrying with it several droplets of saliva that spattered against her huge, swollen tummy.
>Trixie panted slightly as she caught her breath, reveling in her accomplishment of emptying all five of the serving bowls, as well as the speed with which she downed the cool, refreshing cola. Surely it was a personal best!
>But it came at the slight cost of having to spend the last few minutes belching vigorously, the bubbly soda causing Trixie's guts no end of troublesome aches and pains.
>And ache Trixie's gut most certainly did, her now thoroughly stuffed midriff radiating persistantly with the dull pain of an overstretched stomach, her skin starting to tinge ever so slightly pink at the apex of her navel.
>Breathing shallowly and enjoying the temporary relief, Trixie slowly turned her gaze to the massive mound of carrot dogs and grinned.
>Mmmmm, carrot dogs...always had been one of Trixie's favorites. Surely there was still some room for some of those?
>Licking her lips and grinning, Trixie levitated forth the first of many. "Mmmm...Trixie simply cannot wait to count just how many there are of you..." Trixie whispered almost sultrily, so caught up in the hedonistic gorge was she.
>Sliding that first succulent carrot dog into her mouth, Trixie chewed thoughtfully for a few moments before swallowing with a loud *GULP*, the obvious lump of food tracing a visible path as it descended down Trixie's esophagus towards the moaning, churning depths of her overburdened stomach.
"One..." Trixie cooed, licking her lips to (ineffectually) catch whatever condiments may have been left behind, even as she grabbed another carrot dog from the pile and slid it gently into her eager, panting maw.
>>
>>2639580
>The second carrot dog met exactly the same fate as the first, and Trixie's poor, poor tummy moaned in anguish as even more was added to its load.
"Two..."
>In the kitchen, Hans grinned widely as he listened to Trixie count to herself, only paying half attention to the now-empty serving bowls he was in the process of washing. He simply couldn't wait for the showmare to finish her meal, for then it would be time for dessert!
"*ULP*...three..."

"Hurff...*GULP*! F-forty-three... Guh..." Trixie moaned softly as she struggled to keep her load down, her cheeks puffing up and her eyes crossing as a hoof tried and failed to suppress a rolling *UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPP!!*
"F-forty...*GLOOMPH!*...uh...f-four..." Trixie's immense stomach moaned and growled angrily, loudly protesting its still steadily increasing volume, the blue surface just about roiling visibly with digestive distress.
"*ULP!* F-forty five..." Trixie was so throroughly swollen that she was hardly even seated in her chair anymore. The back legs were lifted off the ground, the whole chair tilted forward as it was weighed down by the showmare's truly weighty belly.
"Forty-s-six...ooohhhhhh..." The blue, pulsating gut was undeniably huge, so big and round that it could probably fit a dozen normal-sized Trixies inside. So big was it that Trixie had no doubts that should she be lying on it as if to walk, she would be twice as wide AND tall as her normal self, and as it was her belly stretched nearly to the other side of the table, and was beginning to lift it slightly.
"F-forty...s-seven...*UUURP!*" Trixie groaned in an odd combination of agony and bliss, the pressure in her belly constantly alternating between pressing outwards against her overstressed, cherry-red navel and sitting just beneath the base of her esophagus, as if to block any further influx of food as her tummy pleaded with her to stop.
>>
>>2639586
>But...but there was just one lonely carrot dog left! Surely it would be a complete let down to leave it all alone...right...?
"OooohhhhHHHHHHHhhh!! F-forty eight!" As the last of the carrot dogs slid unwillingly into the increasingly-packed confines of Trixie's stomach, a low chorus of groaning and roiling began, the blue mare's face contorting in pain as the disturbance built to a crescendo. "Ohhhhhh...stars above!! Tri...Trixie is g-going to...to...B-BURST!!"
>And as Trixie's abdomen emitted one final, ferocious roar, a visible swell traveled up Trixie's throat as she reflexively squeezed her eyes shut, clenched her jaw, and puffed her cheeks, willing against the cruel fates to hold together, to not blow apart, to not be her end...
>Trixie could hold it no longer. Opening her mouth to let loose with one final wail of pain, instead what came forth was something like: "HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRPPPPP!!!"
>Trixie's eyes were wide and her tongue flapped idly in the breeze as she let loose with the longest, loudest, raunchiest belch that she had never even conceived to be possible, the gastric monstrosity continuing on for a good fifteen seconds at least. Somewhere along the line, a few powerful poots escaped the blue mare's shapely rear end, but they were easily lost in the cacophony.
>Once Trixie was done letting loose with the belch of a lifetime, she gasped for air before immediately cringing in pain and changing her breathing patterns to shallower, quicker breaths to avoid putting any more pressure on her incredibly compressed belly. And then she promptly collapsed in exhaustion, enlisting the assistance of all four of her limbs to gently roam the surface of her monstrosity, trying and ultimately failing to provide any real relief.
>>
>>2639597
>It was at that point that Hans, who was really just amazed (and also thankful) that the eruption hadn't broken half his windows and dishes, entered the room with a steaming apple pie on his back and a gallon of perfectly chilled vanilla ice cream and a spoon in hoof.
>"Mein gĆ¼tness, mizz Trixie!" Hans exclaimed excitedly. "I am simply amazed by zat wondrous display of consumption! Eet varms mein heart to know zat you haff so thoroughly enjoyed mein humble cooking! I am very pleased, very pleased indeed...at zis rate, vee art vell on our way to getting you prepared for ze show biz!!"
>Trixie could only groan in reply, utterly collapsed upon her monstrous gut, all of her brainpower sapped by the metaphorical flashing red lights in her mind, along with the blaring alarm and the words "WARNING: CRITICAL PRESSURE REACHED" playing over and over and over...
"Bleeeeeccchhh..." Trixie moaned once again, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as her eyes rolled.
>"But as mein sveet Mutter vould alvays say, no truly grand meal eez complete vithout dessert, Ć¼nd I most certainly do not intend to stiff you of zat delight, ja? So, I present to you mein fresh apple pie, ala mode! Vhat do you say, hmm?" Hans asked as he strutted around Trixie's bomb of a belly, entering her field of view and regarding her eagerly.
>For her part, Trixie hardly registered Hans' presence, let alone what he was saying. By the goddesses, all she wanted to do was to PASS OUT and let her stomach digest.
>She did, however, notice the pie and ice cream he held in his hooves, and instinctually reacted. "Ohhhh, noooooo...n-no more...too f-full...ooooogghh..." Trixie managed to moan out, eager to express her intense discomfort.
>>
Stupid post timers...

>>2639604
>"Too full?" Hans asked, tilting his head as if such a concept was completely foreign to him. "Don't be so silly, Mizz Trixie! Zere eez no such thing as 'too full'! Here...allow me to help you!" the stallion offered cheerfully, scooping up a spoonful of apple pie and holding it out towards Trixie's mouth.
>Trixie's eyes crossed slightly as she strained to keep tabs on the encroaching food. "N-noooo...don't want...soooo f-fulllll..." Trixie mumbled, trying to offer one last token resistance.
>It wasn't that it didn't smell good. No, completely the opposite: it smelled DIVINE. Trixie was sure that it was every bit as delicious as every other scrap of food Hans had prepared thus far. But...she was just so full! She dearly wished she could enjoy it without being on the complete and utter verge of bursting!
>But Hans just wouldn't take no for an answer. "Here comes ze choo-choo train!" Hans giggled gleefully, taking entirely too much fun out of his 'helpfulness.'
>Moaning in resigned agony, Trixie resigned herself to fate and allowed the bite of pie to enter her mouth, where it absolutely lip up her tastebuds before being slowly chewed, once, twice...and then swallowed.
>The bite was small enough that it alone didn't cause Trixie any undue amounts of pain, but by their powers combined...
>Another bite passed the showmare's lips, and Trixie groaned long and low, knowing that by now there was no turning back...

>Celestia's sun had long fallen beneath the horizon and Luna's moon and stars danced across the night sky as Trixie's epic binge finally drew to a close.
>Other than the raucous gurgling and churning of a stomach stretched far, FAR beyond capacity, the only sound was a gentle glunking, not unlike the sound of a water dispenser being slowly emptied...
>*glik*...*glik*...*gulp*...glik*...
>Trixie's throat undulated slowly as she steadily took in the contents of the jug of refreshing cider, the very last part of her immense meal.
>>
Almost done...

>>2639617
>On the table before her sat the empty pie tin and carton of ice cream, the contents of both having been emptied into the heriocally stretched stomach that loomed before the blue showmare.
>Halfway through her 'dessert', the weight of Trixie's belly finally overcame the friction between the chair and her rump, and she slipped forward, falling to the ground with a muffled 'whumph!' of displeasure as the chair clattered against the floor behind her.
>If Trixie had felt any additional pain from that fall, she did not express it, so overloaded was her nervous system trying to process her unfathomably stuffed, aching tummy.
>By now it was the only sensation she was aware of, all else being tuned out by the screaming, searing pain. A nervous onlooker would definitely be preparing to take cover at the slightest notice, the normally blue skin of the showmare now flushed bright pink, then red, and finally a vibrant, rich purple around the navel, which had long ago popped to an outie from the pressure.
>Draining the last few drops of cider, Hans finally pulled away the glass jug from Trixie's lips, finally ending the incredible glutting the showmare had just undergone.
>One might at first glance not think Trixie was even breathing, but she most definitely was, her breaths simply so shallow and quick that they were barely detectable, her head spinning wildly in part from the overwhelming fullness and also from the lack of sufficient oxygen.
>Her face flushed bright red, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, and her limbs gently wrapped around a small portion of her gargantuan gut, as if to hold it together, Trixie was so truly stuffed she could not even speak.
>"Tada! All finished Mizz Trixie! I simply knew you could do eet! You art making such vĆ¼nderbar progress, easily ze best among all of mein previous employees! You art destined for great things, I can just tell!"
>>
>>2639627
>But Trixie did not respond. She likely did not even register the words. For as soon as she felt the merciful departure of the final jug, her overtaxed nervous system finally shut down, and she immediately fell into the deepest food coma of her life.
>Hans chuckled at the lack of a response. "Oh, mein apologies. Of course you art tired, you haff worked hard today! I shall leave you to sleep, until tomorrow, ja?"

>And with that, the stallion finished his cleaning in the kitchen, humming softly to himself, before finally turning towards his bedroom, entering with just a single proud glance back at the unbelievingly overstuffed mare.
>And thus, all was silent...all was still.

....PHEW. Holy shit I went nuts. I only intended this to take me like...two hours maybe? Two and a half tops? But now here I am...4 AM...lol, oops...

But like I said, y'all deserve it for continuing to encourage and enlighten, despite all the nonsense. So yeah, cheers mates. As always, let me know what you think. Trying to appeal to a semi-broad audience, plenty of stuffing, moving towards some weight gain, hints of slob... too much? too little? TELL MEH

~L-T-N
My Pastebin! http://pastebin.com/u/LurkerTurnedNewfag
>>
>>2639639
Also, [spoiler]writing with a raging boner is really difficult. just fyi[/spoiler]
>>
File: Replacement Throne for Celly.png (512 KB, 1631x995) Image search: [Google]
Replacement Throne for Celly.png
512 KB, 1631x995
I did a do.
>>
>>2639909
I like that did.
You stay fresh, splarce crinboy
>>
File: 1451348815800.gif (962 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1451348815800.gif
962 KB, 300x200
>>2639909
Holy shiiiit
Above and beyond!

Slob version with some gas, though?
>>
>>2639909
You should probably start using a text tool, your writing's really hard to read
>>
>>2640592
[poots shrinken]
>>
File: 1460234514598.png (511 KB, 788x711) Image search: [Google]
1460234514598.png
511 KB, 788x711
>>2639909
Ponies fattened up to be used as furniture is a beautiful thing
>>
File: lunz1.png (965 KB, 2730x2193) Image search: [Google]
lunz1.png
965 KB, 2730x2193
>>2637904
Trust me, I wish I liked my art enough to compliment myself like that. Alas I must continue to improve for that to happen.

>>2639909
That belly roll and belly button on Luna. That's the good stuff right there! Cal continues to be too good.
>>
new fats
>>
>>2634168
>>2634285
>>2634349
>>2634420
>>2634531
>>2634574
>>2636336
>>2637717

No matter what it is. It's art and it's fat.
Which is what this thread is about.
>>
File: blubbermulti.png (356 KB, 1513x1196) Image search: [Google]
blubbermulti.png
356 KB, 1513x1196
>>2636336

Here's the pony.

Apparently he's also gone goat
>>
>>2641998
This artist has 100% approval ratings so far.
From me at least.
>>
>>2642232
Stop posting multiskill stuff. It risks pis sing people off
>>
>>2642781

People must have some serious issues with themselves.
>>
>>2642833
It's not like anything involving his OC is attractive. It just staves off everyone having an autism attack over it
>>
>>2642942

I mean not that this is harming anyone, but that everyone is just having a bad time over it.
Poor souls.
>>
File: large (3).jpg (260 KB, 1280x796) Image search: [Google]
large (3).jpg
260 KB, 1280x796
What about posting multi with other OCs? Does that cancel the multi out?
>>
>>2643288
Its super easy to crop the shit oc out of this pic. Someone please do it.
>>
>>2643492

Someone is mad?
>>
>>2643492

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr_Xw3sTgRk
>>
File: 1462297299761.jpg (143 KB, 883x780) Image search: [Google]
1462297299761.jpg
143 KB, 883x780
>>2643492
>>2643542
>>2643579
You're all welcome.
>>
>>2640240

I second this. I would love to see a slobby, gassy version.
>>
File: you forgot this.png (161 KB, 374x398) Image search: [Google]
you forgot this.png
161 KB, 374x398
>>2645474

you forgot this
>>
File: 1461115211784.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461115211784.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>2645474
>>2645698
>not being cheeky and editing him to be Rainbow Dash

Top cunt is OC tier anyway.
>>
>>2643144
Multi just has a bad reputation in general. That guy has a good amount of hate because of how he is, plus there is his obsession of being obese in real life and disapproving of people trying to lose weight.

>>2645698
It's like you want people to get mad already after the shitfest in the last thread.
>>
>>2645778

Oh really? And how old is this information?

People change overtime you know.
>>
>>2645778
>>2645850
Not this shit again. Don't fucking start.
>>
>>2646029
I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just stating a general thing. The only people baiting for more drama are >>2645698 >>2645850
>>
File: 1461291179981.png (607 KB, 1000x904) Image search: [Google]
1461291179981.png
607 KB, 1000x904
Less OCs, more ponies
>>
>>2646210

For what I see. People are just rambling endlessly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.