[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP - Frisky Edition Stale Bread: >>2425589
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: 1450234435689.jpg (251 KB, 995x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450234435689.jpg
251 KB, 995x1920
ERP - Frisky Edition
Stale Bread: >>2425589
>>
I want to violently rape Muffet
>>
>>2428409
Ugh... Tired. It's been a long, terrifying day.
>>
File: Rubiks_revenge_scrambled.jpg (71 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
Rubiks_revenge_scrambled.jpg
71 KB, 622x622
>>2428296
>twists
>>
OCCCEEEEEEELOOOOTTTTTEEEEE
>>
>>2428215
(It's okay, I'm sure you'll be purified of your lust~)

>>2428233
Haa~ I'm glaaaad...you like it...
>Her words come out slurred as he gives her his full attention. Once her legs laid flat on the mattress now raised themselves to rub against cranium. Caught between her thighs, she moved him ever so slightly back and forth as she trembled with the ecstasy he delivered. Her sticky nectar flowed onto his tongue, anticipating something much drier but still affecting her core. The wriggling muscle buried in her depths and his squeezing of her fat breasts above caused her tongue to fall out, drooling onto the pillow that rested her precious head.

>>2428243
Just...fuck me~ Harder~
>She snaps her head back at him suckling her exposed neck, unexpected and unaccustomed to the pleasure. Her back quivered with a shake as she felt the rush of an oncoming orgasm, her inner walls spasming alongside his pounding dick.

>>2428269
I might have exaggerated. But then again, maybe I didn't. Hmm hmm~
>She swings a key by the ring on her index before unlocking the door to the bright, waiting outside. It was a hell of a difference to the gloomy scenery before.
>>
>>2428164
The pudgy, fuzzy flanks are quite pliable and let the man's fingers sink it and spread with ease she lets out a subtle whinny of pleasure. "So far so good," she murmurs, raising her forehoof up out of instinct as flesh surround her marehood glows with a hint of rose, signaling the heat burning up inside her sex. "Gah..."

>>2428207
"Yes, Trixie knows her own anatomy well, Anonymous." Trixie nestles down between his legs and proceeds to slide her other hoof up against his sack to cup one of the testes in the delicate underside for a snug embrace. "Are you sure you don't want her to use her mouth?"

>>2428253
"Thank you for the kind words!"

>>2428267
Trixie hears the primal cry of the pumping beast behind her and is able to little to prepare herself except tense the muscles around his cock repeatedly in an effort to milk him out during his orgasm, as well as grab her own cock with a tight fist and pump in unison with his strokes. "Mmh! That's it! Cum! Cum! Let it all out inside!" The pure excitement of the situation riles the mare to no end. She can feel the very flesh of his cock harden against her walls and soon, she feels the same. The head of her cock flares as her bouncing purse tightens into her. She shuts her eyes and waits for the climax to reach it's peak through all the wet slapping and moaning.

>>2428282
"That's alright; nobody can." The magician chuckles at the sight of him sucking on her cock without the need of any beckoning or assistance. "Such a good boy," she says, "Just lose yourself to Trixie's cock!" She rests her palm back on his head but doesn't clutch onto the hair resting on it. Instead, she simply guides him in and out at a calm, leisurely pace to slowly build up her awaiting orgasm. "Trixie wants to pelt that face of yours, understood? You can eat it off yourself later."
>>
>>2428441
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: RibLewd18.png (184 KB, 586x517) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd18.png
184 KB, 586x517
>>2428363
>>2428308
>She suddenly gasps, even if weakly, from him grabbing her wings. They seem rather fragile, given their composition, but the anon fidgeting with them made her weakly attempt to straighten. She really is made for sex, is she...? Not really, but at this point she feels like she's good for nothing but.
>She continues gulping, now sensing a little more clearly, hearing him saying that he's gonna blow a load again.
>>
Haruka...
C--can you hear me...?
>>
File: Asellus 7.jpg (127 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 7.jpg
127 KB, 423x600
>>2428426
Would you mind talking about your day madam? I would be please to hear about it.
>>2428444
(We'll see.)
>>
>>2428426
>The male looked at the red skin girl from a bit of distance before he walked towards her and gently hugs her from behind for a few seconds waiting for her reaction.
>>
You guys are pretty good. Any of you got an flist?
>>
http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2402757/#q2403338
(In case you weren't in the last thread, but are now.)

“What? No – I don't need a break,” Electra said, bursting her words through her panting, and she lifted her hood back up. “We've only been at it for, like, what – fifteen minutes? You just seem a little bushed.”

Her lips twisted down as she planted her feet down with steady cracks. The angle her arms dragged along tightened, and her stride narrowed. She afforded him a glance, a second, and a third: each time, after, she bit against her lip's corner, and on the last she huffed. After a moment, she gave her fists a couple of squeezes, and then scoffed under her breath. Her hair whipped from under her hood as she snapped her head back to face him, with her eyes narrowed.

“You look like you're going to collapse,” Electra said, and jabbed her thumb up to a point behind her. “Back there, too, you almost fell, didn't you?”

Their pace had begun to dry her lips out: she licked over them, then turned back to face the path. They approached a bench, stuck between two trees on the side of the path. She tapered back, until her footfalls folded to the paving, instead of striking in quick snaps to it. He started to pull up past her, and her gaze lingered on his shifting form until she was almost out of arms' reach from him. Just before he pulled away, she reached in, and tapped against his elbow.

“We'll rest here, okay?”
>>
>>2428463
*radio static*
Beta-six-niner, repeat that last transmission. That is a negative copy, soldier. Repeat negative copy. Over.
>>
File: 1455497530785.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1455497530785.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>2428475
>flist
>>
>>2428257
Don't think about it too much.

>With the parasol's canopy spread open, and shielding her from the rays of the sun that would otherwise bring harm to her, Patchouli turns towards one direction which he had looked down, and slowly beckons towards the ghost, before turning around, and snapping her gaze towards the most prominent mountain off into the horizon: the Youkai Mountain. There, her arm raises, and she motions towards it.

...We must go around to the back of that mountain to reach the Road of Liminality. There, I can guide you, but only up to the Sanzu River. After, we will have to separate, and the Yama will judge you.

>She already forewarns that she will have to part ways with him early on before he's able to return - hopefully, as the same human as before.

>>2428399
Nnh...

>All she could do was tiredly groan. The seed that he had spurted all inside her starts to leak from her slit and stain her panties. Thankfully enough, the dress was able to cover the gradually darkening spot, where his semen was gathering. Though nobody else could notice it, the sensation was still quite odd. Her arm wearily clings to him, and her head tilts to the side where his shoulder was, resting against it while she was hoisted up.

The sex drive of humans... are truly a curious thing...

>That was the last thing she could say before she nearly blacks out in his arms, clearly far too exhausted by the strenuous "exercise."
>>
File: DdsjUs8.png (138 KB, 307x355) Image search: [Google]
DdsjUs8.png
138 KB, 307x355
>>2428451
"No, the hooves! I want the hooves! It's more special. You don't have to be so gentle though, I'm not as delicate as you may think." Anon is diamond hard.
>>
>>2428444
>pounding into her like a dog in heat the canadian sucks and licks at iowas neck while fondling her chest, feeling her incoming oragsim he felt pride as he held of his own... saving it for paitn later
>>
File: 1448375445979.png (333 KB, 1280x912) Image search: [Google]
1448375445979.png
333 KB, 1280x912
>>2428141
Sorry I thought you were trying something weird
>Fiona bends back down pushing her ass back out
You can go back to helping me stretch if you want
>>
>>2428467
>She pauses, tilting her head and looking up at her.

Oh..! No one's ever bothered to ask me about my day before, I...

Are you..? Are you serious?

>>2428469
>Pausing as she feels another person behind her, stiffening up a bit as that person hugs her, she turns her head.

Well, turn around and hug me from the front, now.
>>
>>2428489
"Trixie is receiving mixed signals."
>>
>>2428444
>He glances over at her as he steps outside. He still looks a little unsteady, his body feeling drained in more ways than one
And I guess if I do something bad I'll know for sure?
>>
>>2428481
Haruka, can you hear me?
>>
>>2428451
>anon thrusts his tongue in and out of Trixie's hole, trying to get in as deep as possible
>he puts his hands around her thighs and pulls back as he presses his face in harder, his nose pressed deeper into her blue asshole
>>
>>2428461
Aha, anon, now that's a good reaction! These are going to be fun later!
>Her slight straightening forcing his cock to twitch inside her
By the times she's done, she'll be perfectly stretched and molded!
>He gives her tiny little ass a heavy handed spank
>>
>>2428510
>The male smiled and nodded before walking in front of her and then slowly wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight while gently patting her back and rubbing it as he let out a sigh before looking at her and tilting his head to a side wondering if he could do anything else she wants.
>>
>>2428486
Ah yeah, now I remember. I won't forget. And for the solo part...I think I can make it. I'll come back, I promise.
>The bright sun above does little for her ghastly compatriot. He hovers in the shadow of the umbrella below, feeling much weaker and warn out when outside the shade. The conundrum puzzled him on how a ghost could feel anything, let alone these two, but alas his motions slowed when faced with the sun.
How long do you think it will take?
>The ghost pops up under the parasol, head resting just above her shoulder. Even with the heat around, he gave off a cold, unforgiving aura.
>>
>>2428502
>He totally was, but he keeps that fact to himself, quite enjoying massaging her ass and thighs, but he did have to hike up her skirt to get more direct access after a while.
It's fine, we'll get to the training soon. ...This does help a bit more if I have my hands like this though.
>>
Hey, guys! I'm back! We all having fun?
>>
File: 1456239713322.jpg (23 KB, 535x425) Image search: [Google]
1456239713322.jpg
23 KB, 535x425
>>2428475
>flist
>>
>>2428520
*radio static*
Beta-six-niner, that is a negative on target "Haruka". Repeat negative on target ID. Resume reconnaissance and clear the AO, beta-six-niner. Over.
>haven't seen her tonight, mate
>>
File: 1442428444190.jpg (46 KB, 254x234) Image search: [Google]
1442428444190.jpg
46 KB, 254x234
>>2428511
I've had your mouth before, but you had hands at the time. This is new for me.
>>
File: Asellus 12.jpg (223 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 12.jpg
223 KB, 600x700
>>2428510
>She sits down next to the red woman, smiling.
Of course i'm serious. Why wouldn't I be? So, tell me about your day
>>
>>2428546
CUTE
BROWN
BUTT
>>
>>2428451
>Anon looks up at the mares face,breifly releasing her cock from his mouth.

Yes mistress please give me as much cum as you can.

>He quickly takes her back into his mouth and increases his pace.She could feel her orgasm mounting up and increased his pace. He began to breathe from his nose and slowly took even more of her cock down his throat,bobbing up and down as he sucked. He took the hand that wasnt on his cock and began to rub her shaft in an attempt to coax her mare seed out even faster.
>>
>>2428538
>She held him tight, legs wrapping around his midsection, snuggling up to him and burying her face in his neck, happy to just stay in that pose.

>>2428546
Of course, darling.~

>>2428561
>She tilts her head, scooting close to her.

Well... I dunno, it was just long, and my fangs are starting to feel sore. I could barely eat dinner, and then I go see a 'fluffy abuse' thread, check it out, and end up almost losing what little dinner I ate! Ugh, so gross... I get to sleep in, tomorrow, so that's a relief.
>>
>>2428486
(Thanks! That was great! Good luck on the other adventure.)

Maybe after this, you'll see some value in exercise...
>He couldn't help but smirk, walking with her and knowing she couldn't really pay attention. He took the poor, exhausted girl back to her library, book and all.
>>
>>2428451
>he slams into her, rutting her hard and fast as he plows her ass, moaning with pleasure while his pelvis slaps against her rear cheeks. Then, at last, he reaches his peak as he buries his cock deep in her and his hand tightens around her shaft. His body shivers with ecstasy behind her, and his groin is pressed against her buttocks while his length throbs inside her, pumping semen into her again and again until it's all spent
>he holds her in an unyielding embrace while he enjoys the sweet climax, then it suddenly ends and he practically collapses on top of her as severe exhaustion sets in
... Oh fuck... That was wonderful...
>>
File: 34ddb31f5e42ba207f07176252fd5d8e.jpg (272 KB, 1350x1600) Image search: [Google]
34ddb31f5e42ba207f07176252fd5d8e.jpg
272 KB, 1350x1600
>>2428500
>The blonde struggles to keep herself propped in the air. Her legs and thighs buckle under the tremendous strength of his thrusts and mounting pleasure from her recent shuddering orgasm. But still she persists, finally rhythmically following his pounding from behind. Her hand reflexively reaches behind to grab the man nipping at her, ruffling his mane while she grabbed onto his hand playing with her front, encouraging to press and rub certain areas.

>>2428516
You'll know! Trust me, you'll know! Because if you do something truly bad, you'll have to answer to my cannons instead.
>Iowa playfully strokes the cannon at her side with a delightful smile playing up the threat of violence stated.
>>
File: 4L_SM5fb8Bq.jpg (727 KB, 1280x1575) Image search: [Google]
4L_SM5fb8Bq.jpg
727 KB, 1280x1575
>>2428409
I approve
>>
File: Scanty188.png (37 KB, 181x184) Image search: [Google]
Scanty188.png
37 KB, 181x184
>>2428426
Tell me about it! It's like we walked into a apit of horrible perversion
I but those two bitchy fallen angels are right around the corner~
>Scanty wraps her arms around her cute terrified sister pushing you into my bust

>>2428586
>fluffy abuse
Those horrible rained sick freaks are worse then even those dumb angels!
(God I hate those threads)
>>
>>2428607
Roll ... over...
>panting... pulling out and giving it time to let him calm down enough for continued coitius as he wants her to relax... and feel her breasts pressed to him
>>
File: Asellus 33.jpg (1 MB, 856x1200) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 33.jpg
1 MB, 856x1200
>>2428586
My, My...
>She places her hand on the woman's shoulders.
I am sorry you had to go through such things, I am really, really sorry. But like all things, it's best that you forget about the bad times. And only look at the good times.
>>
>>2428546
Iris! Your favorite fan has gotten you a gift!
>The man produces a large bouquet of various flowers consisting of roses, tulips, lilies, and other wildflowers.
>>
>>2428586
you are cuddling one anon, do you need a back rub? through your clothing ofcourse, no need to break any un necessary rules
>>
>>2428586
Glad to hear it, um... Lady!

>>2428562
Oh, don't be silly. My butt's still just a butt!
>>
>>2428586
>He chuckles as she locks her legs around his waist, holding her like she was a koala on a tree and blushing as she snuggles him and buries her face against the crook of his neck. He guessed that she had a rough day, he slowly sways side go side while humming a little lullaby and running his hand through her hair. He was happy, he hadn't a cute girl in his arms before.
>>
>>2428642
Oh! How pretty! Thanks so much! I bet some of these would look so cute on my champion's outfit!
>>
>>2428617
Ah! Darling Sister!

>She comes up to hug her, only to eep as she's hugged beforehand, forced into the smothering embrace of Scanty's chest, looking up at her and blushing a bright pink.

Mm... Thanksh for being there fur me...

(Animal abuse, even fictional, is just... Eugh...)

>>2428640
>Kneesocks squirms, looking up at her as she felt those arms on her shoulder, moving in again.

It's no problem. Minor issues, really, and you shouldn't be the one apologizing for them.

>>2428644
Oh, I'm fine dear! If I ever do need a backrub, I'll refer to you, though.

>>2428645
Of course! How was your day?

>>2428651
>She closes her eyes, purring affectionately as she heard that lullaby, the rocking motions calming her, the demoness sighing as she steadily starts to fall asleep, still gripping tightly to the anon.
>>
File: RibLewd16.jpg (41 KB, 288x424) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd16.jpg
41 KB, 288x424
>>2428550
>Beta-Six-Niner
>(Kek
>>2428532
>The fairy grunted as she felt the slap, leaving a bright red mark on her pale skin.
Mmmmgph!
>>
>>2428678
I shall let you be then~
>the androgynous figure bows out
>>
File: Machi pink pajamas.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Machi pink pajamas.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Goodnight ERP.~
Stay classy and lewd.
>>
>>2428539
>The witch didn't seem to mind the cold all that much. It appears that she'd grown accustomed to it. The stoic academic moves the parasol a little, so that the both of them would be able to share the shade together. It'd seem that she was aware of how the sun brought discomfort to his form, as well.

...Depending on how quickly we will move, it may take several hours, up to a few days. That is only the trip from here, to the Road of Liminality.

>Her head lowers slightly, as her eyelids narrow down, and she gazes down towards the road, which was mostly just a long strip of dirt, amidst a forest, where the sides are lined with trees.

Depending on how the ferryman will weigh your sins... The trip to the Yama can either take several minutes at a time, to years. Only if your sins are severe, though.

>>2428592
(Sorry that ended kinda abruptly, anon! But, I hope you had fun regardless~)

>The sleeping librarian coils her arms around the man's shoulders, displaying a blissful expression despite how rough he was with her earlier. Seems she really did need a good exercise to tire her out.
>>
>>2428461
>>2428532
Her entire body's just good for nothing but our cocks, isn't it?
>He lets one hand go of her hair to grab the other wing, rubbing and stroking the delicate thing with his fingers.
Man, I really want to fuck these things, now. If we came all over them, they'd be stuck, and she wouldn't be able to fly anymore, would she? Then she'd have to just crawl around like a useless little whore of a fairy. Speaking of...
>He suddenly pushes forward again, his cockhead dipping back into her stomach, flooded by cum, and begins to erupt. The load is just as big as the last, and since her stomach is already full, it begins to expand, swelling up as its forced to balloon, while some of it forces back out of her throat, and splashes out of her mouth.
Ah...that's more like it. Eat up, slut fairy. I bet you're nice and full now, huh?
>>
>>2428673
I bet you would look adorable! But this one would look perfect in your hair! If I may?
>He removes a rose from the gathered flowers and approaches in front of her, delicately sticking it right above one of her ears.
There we go! Perfect!
>>
File: 0b2-2.jpg (128 KB, 459x356) Image search: [Google]
0b2-2.jpg
128 KB, 459x356
>tfw bed has finally arrived
>its comfy as fuck compared to sleeping on sofa for past 3 weeks
>>
File: 5VoMHJn.gif (6 KB, 60x104) Image search: [Google]
5VoMHJn.gif
6 KB, 60x104
I want to break the rules with an anon.
>>
>>2428688
>farts loudly and scratches balls
Thanks baby I got class coming out of my ass.
>>
>>2428704
Which rules?
>>
File: 1448374624623.jpg (181 KB, 1280x1083) Image search: [Google]
1448374624623.jpg
181 KB, 1280x1083
>>2428541
>Fiona groans as you expose her ass, her face growing a bright red. she presses her ass back into his hands
This is starting to feel nice Anon...
>>
>>2428521
Her forelegs bend and her tail whips across the upper side of her flanks to shake out the pleasure crashing through her body. The swollen nub nestled between the thick lips continues to wink and expose the pink flesh to graze along the man's chin. Honey comes dripping out her entrance and leak into his mouth, silently telling him to delve deeper inside.

>>2428581
As her orgasm grows closer, Trixie's hips roll and pump away at the sleeve that is the man's throat. Her cock hardens and her head flares, but that doesn't stop her from fucking him until she is at the very point of no return. "Fff," her teeth sink into her bottom lip and pulls it into her mouth as her balls pulse, ready to finally unload. The pent up mare jerks her slimy appendage out his maw and immediately soaks his face with lines and globs of her equine spunk. A loud, drawn out groan escapes her lips as she smacks his hand away and milks herself out while clutching back onto his hair with the other. Pints of her essence rocket out her shaft; some of the spurts are powerful enough to fly right over his head and hit her wrist.

>>2428605
Trixie's body struggles to even stand as her ass is filled to the brim with the thick cum of her partner. The warm, gushing liquid cascades down the pleasureful button resting inside, triggering her own orgasm. Several lines of her cum stain the floor as she wobbles from side to side to balance the wave of bliss running through her body. "Mmf!" As her orgasm slips away, Trixie milks the man for every drop he's worth with the use of her muscles. The compacted tunnel guides the spunk out her ring and seeps out any aperture it finds. Trickles of his semen ride down her sack. "Oooh. You filled her up! But can you please get off? Trixie can't hold you up for long!"
>>
File: XqC81u1.gif (3 KB, 64x102) Image search: [Google]
XqC81u1.gif
3 KB, 64x102
>>2428710
All of them.
>>
>>2428678
>He was slowly swaying side to side, looking at her slowly falling sleep. He walked slowly towards a nearby bed before laying on top of it with her in his arms, humming and looking at her, he smiles before he leans slowly to press his lips against her forehead, being carefully with her horn.
>>
>>2428704
>gulps loudly
Such a beautiful...dress.
>>
>>2428721
>>2428704
>no girl will ever want to spend the rest of their life with you
Feels bad.
>>
>>2428717
>anon delves as deep as he can, basically fucking Trixie with his face, he flicks her clit with his tongue and breathes deep, enjoying the scent of her arousal
>>
File: 8a9e6184bcbecb365b0753df70088789.jpg (639 KB, 1244x1100) Image search: [Google]
8a9e6184bcbecb365b0753df70088789.jpg
639 KB, 1244x1100
>>2428625
Yeah...okay...
>All the words she could muster she put forth as her butt collapsed to the earth. Flipping herself over, Iowa presented her full body to him. She stared at his still erect cock, bursting with energy. A feint blush crawled across her cheeks as she thought of his pure stamina.
>>
File: Asellus 34.jpg (269 KB, 524x658) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 34.jpg
269 KB, 524x658
>>2428678
I shouldn't, but I shall apologize regardless. Anyways.
>She takes her hand of her shoulder.
My name is Asellus, it's a pleasure.
>>
>>2428721
Let's go on Disney.com without our parents' permission.
>>
>>2428679
>>2428695
Ooooooo, you want to "clip" the fairy's wings? That's almost delightfully evil...
>The though itself make him blow as he pounds into her. This time he slams hard into her same as the other anon. The cum just keeps flooding into her completely.
>>
>>2428710
My rules.

>>2428702
>Kneesocks casually slips into Polt's bed, immediately groping and petting her tail.

My puppy.

>>2428724
>She sighs, happily nuzzling into him as she's carried off into bed, letting out a little gasp as her cheek is kissed, her toes curling a bit as she just presses against his form even more.

>>2428747
Mm, well, I must thank you for your sympathy.

>She scoots ever closer, now almost leaning on the tomboyish girl.

Kneesocks. Likewise.
>>
>>2428744
Canadians... have great stamina...
>he kisses her deep... a passionate make out and fondling her chests as he attempts to let it line itself up and thrust in... less intense then before... but just as hungry
>>
>>2428727
I wish it was bigger. Maybe one day I will wear it again for someone special. Maybe that someone will be you.
>>
>>2428753
MODS
>>
>Iowa and Trixie
I_can_only_get_so_erect.gif
>>
>>2428765
>>2428753
Alright! Let's go before the boring demon tries catching us!
>>
>>2428690
Let's get it done as quickly as possible, I don't want to be any more of a burden than I already am.
>The figure hovered behind her closely, watching her every move encased in the shadow of the umbrella. As he moved his eyes up to follow the trail, his attitude perked up as he saw the forest ahead. It could offer him a bit more freedom with in the shades of the pines, even if he did enjoy his closeness.
The ferryman...I guess I won't know until I stand before him, but I don't think I have much to atone for. Nothing major anyways, just some thoughts...but those are for then.
>As the duo approached the shady area, he experimentally ducked out from under her guidance, free to roam if not to the fullest extent he would wish due to the still present light.
>>
File: 1458723434503-1.jpg (151 KB, 420x493) Image search: [Google]
1458723434503-1.jpg
151 KB, 420x493
>>2428765
Nghhhhh~!!!
S-stop its too sensative~~
>Gtg may be back in an hour or so
>>
>>2428783
It's TOO naughty. I can't. We might get in trouble.
>>
File: 21aaa49f5550eaf8d4b4997e1034d0d0.png (570 KB, 1500x1700) Image search: [Google]
21aaa49f5550eaf8d4b4997e1034d0d0.png
570 KB, 1500x1700
>>2428701
*Gasp* I didn't even think of that! Lemme see! >pulls out a make up mirror from her pocket
You're right! It's so simple, but I love it! Thanks, my biggest fan! >She hops up on her toes to give a quick peck on the cheek, followed by a giggle.

>>2428678
It was fun! I had to do a lot of training but I love all of my dragons, so it always feels so rewarding!
>>
File: RibLewd13.png (157 KB, 287x398) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd13.png
157 KB, 287x398
>>2428695
>>2428757
>She, for once during this sex, looked up, trying to look for approval from her new masters, her bloated stomach wobbling as she keeps getting filled in her womb and slit. Not only is she filled to the brim in both containers, it's pretty certain that if she's fertile, she'll get pregnant.
>She made grunts and moans, though easily confused of lust now, of disapproval. N-no, not her wings...! ...Honestly, clipping them that way won't work. They can be washed.
>>
>>2428715
Oh it does, huh~? That means it's starting to work, getting things nice and loose.
>Appreciating her reactions to his massage, his hands spread out her wide ass, allowing his fingers to sink in against her soft rear.
>>
>>2428546
Always more fun with brown is around.
>>
>>2428768
One can always dream.~
>>
>>2428690
(I absolutely did!)
>>
>>2428765
>His lips curled into a smile as he hears her cute gasp, his lips pressing and showering her cheek with kisses, his hand slowly going down one side of her frame, gently rubbing all the way up and down before going towards her hair and run his hand through it.
>>
File: Scanty133.png (535 KB, 726x933) Image search: [Google]
Scanty133.png
535 KB, 726x933
>>2428704
The want to do what??
The RUURUS exist for a reason!! To promote a health moral climate and success in life! Do you think you can make it through life that that horrid attitude of yours?

>>2428678
Oh kneesocks your face looks like a ripe apple~ I could just take a bite~
>Scanty brushes her sisters long white hair before lifting her chin to nuzzle her nose
Always my precious little Kneesocks~
(Btw I wanna lewd you more but I legit love snuggling)
>>
File: Asellus 20.png (121 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 20.png
121 KB, 462x600
>>2428765
>She felt the warmth of the woman, it was hot. Which matched the color of her skin.
It's of no trouble Kneesock, I just saw someone that need to let something off their chest. It's nothing special.
>>
>>2428717
>he uses a moment to catch his breath on her, before listening to her plea and letting go of her, and he steps back and makes his spent cock slip out of her and unplug her cum-filled ass, allowing any excess fluid to spill out of her hole
Damn... you've got one hell of an ass, you sexy blue thing!
>he places a hand on one of her blue cheeks and squeezes it, groping her ass for a moment before letting go again
>>
>>2428767
No, I would say great men...have that trait...
>Her mouth was covered after she was able to get her last quip out, tongue greeting the guest in a dance of passion. She embraced him into her soft mounds, letting him play with the only fat across her taut form. Her legs gladly let him entrance, wrapping him tightly like a long lost lover.
>>
File: 1461148009232.jpg (799 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461148009232.jpg
799 KB, 1000x1000
>>2428783
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
H-heya everyone; good evening...
Hope you all are okay and having fun...
>>
>>2428801
Hahaha! You honor me with such a kiss, Iris!
>His hand is brought to the spot on his bright red cheek where she pressed against him, brimming with happiness.
>>
>>2428783
Boring?!

I am NOT boring!

...And I won't try to catch you either. I'll just stand on the sidelines. Looking disappointed.

>>2428794
Why do you think I'm doing it~?

>She giggles, wrapping her legs around Polt's, keeping her trapped as she molests that desperately wagging tail.

>>2428801
Ah, that's wonderful. Nothing better than rewarding work, surrounded by what you love, yes?

>>2428815
>She opens up one eye, looking up at him, starting to giggle softly as that hand traced down her sensitive side, the demoness squirming!
Mmfh... Hehe...

>>2428817
S-sister..!
>She eeps, hugging her sister tight, eyes shifting as her heart beats louder and faster, nuzzling back sheepishly
Please... Don't you think people will get the 'wrong' idea..?

>>2428822
>Kneesocks nodded, removing her glasses.
You know, if you ever need any help, I'm available... Within reason.
>>
>>2428612
You just want to steal her soul, don't you?
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 705x663) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 705x663
S'up everyone! Just got back from 'ah sweet ass run; how is everyone doin'?
>>
>>2428845
Not only am I not okay, but i'm also not having fun. FIX THIS!
>>
>>2428817
Yes I can! Watch me break all of them.
>Begins to eat pasta with a spoon.
>>2428811
You need to try and not dream.
>>2428843
We don't talk about ZUN's drawing.
>>2428800
Let's go quickly, she's onto us!
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 150x150
>>2428866
dont worry anon. if they were gonna do that...
>T h e y ' l l h a v e a b a d t i m e .
>>
>>2428834
i need... a code word... so you know its me... in the future
>they begin to fuck like lovers torn away for ages... nubile figures enjoying every inch of eachother, speaking between a battle of tongues and moans
>>
>>2428802
>>2428757
Look at her, she's full to the brim, and with only four loads.
>Still using her hair as a grip, he finally withdraws completely, some of his cum spilling out as he does. Keeping her held upright for the other anon, he simply rests his still hard cock against her face, the warm thing pulsing against her as it stains her face with a mixture of his cum and her saliva.
When you're done, come over here. We'll have her work for her next loads.
>>
File: Asellus 27.jpg (257 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 27.jpg
257 KB, 849x1200
>>2428845
Everything is fine Dokuro. Just... relaxing.
>>2428865
Oh?
>She gave the red woman a curious look.
And what is that reason?
>>2428867
Hello to you sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 479x479
>>2428868
U-uh, okay! How would I do that, mister?
>>
>>2428743
"Ngh!" The mare jerks back unexpectedly as her clit is fondled by the human's tongue, earning him a squeeze of his face and a waterfall of her juices to come gushing out. The thick juice spews out her heated canal and rains down his face before collecting on the floor with a wet plop. The scent, heavy of sex and peppered with a few hints of hay, quickly invades his nostrils, as well as Trixie's. "Cum! Cumming! Mmmh!" She keeps her flanks glued onto his dampened face for the duration of her climax.

>>2428830
"Tell Trixie something she doesn't know!" She stands up erect and turns around to meet him, though the slobbered cock between his legs catches her eyes first. "Someone could use a cleaning," she murmurs with a laughter before raising a fingertip to rest between her lips. "You won't mind, won't you?"
>>
>>2428865
>He looks at her and pokes his tongue out, his hand rubbing her sides a bit more quickly, before slowly sliding his hand under her arms and gently pressing two fingers against her armpit and wiggling them, willing to tickle the demoness a bit, willing to hear her laugh.
>>
>>2428867
I always catch you at the worst times, sir Scout! I hope everything's finding you well, but I was about to head out soon!
>>
>>2428890
Thanks, cool skellington. What does she need souls for anyway?
>>
>>2428872
But it's the only way I'll be with a cutie like you.
>>
>>2428865
Definitely! Do you enjoy what you do, miss?

>>2428857
Oh, please, I'm not that special! But I am happy that you always support me!

>>2428845
Everyone seems to bee having fun! C'mon, join us!

>>2428807
I just wanna see every one enjoying themselves!
>>
File: lala.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
Lalafellanon, if you're here I wanted to let you know I probably won't be able to make it tonight unless you're going to be up around 4AM EST(5ish hours from now). My apologies, i'll check for (You)'s when I get home!
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x571
Oh, hello everyone! I hope You all are having fun...
And that my mistresses are here~
>>
File: 26d53decf3bb53e35e9aee7e88b91910.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
26d53decf3bb53e35e9aee7e88b91910.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
>>2428894
Code word...you're no secret agent
>She laughs before moaning back into his kissing. Her legs tremble, feeling another oncoming rush of pleasure from his thrusts
>>
File: 4L_YKNlqCtP.png (194 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_YKNlqCtP.png
194 KB, 400x600
>>2428866
What? No I'd never hurt Frisk! Besides I don't steal souls anymore, I make deals

>>2428890
>>
>>2428926
Hello bootyf-- I mean beautiful...
*drools slightly*
>>
>>2428901
Use some special secret angel magic.
>>
>>2428925
I'll be around then, but would you still be up for doing something around that time? Or would you prefer to just go ahead and move it till tomorrow?
>>
>>2428903
>anon licks gently as Trixie's climax subsides
>he keeps his face right where it is, breathing in the strong scent of her juices
>anon is overcome with arousal, and reaches down to stroke his own cock as he keeps his face nestled in Trixie's nether regions
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 705x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 705x396
>>2428917
Aw damn it...
Well; I'll actually be here tomorrow all day (aka I got a 4 day weekend), so hey; maybe I could see you sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky!
>>2428899
Well hello cutie! How are you tonight?
>>
(Finally back with images!)

>>2428792
Do not worry... I'd like to repay you for accidentally... taking your life. This is the least that I can do. I know you wish to be revived, after all.

>Even as they arrive in the shady growth ahead of them, she remains under the shadow cast by the parasol, far too accustomed to keeping it close to her. She takes note of how he moved with a sprightly air, and starts to feel even guiltier. Though she wore that same deadpan, inside, she felt heavily at fault, and grows gloomier than her usual self. Of course, she keeps it all within, and speaks nothing about it, as with her usual taciturn behavior.

If that is the case... Perhaps, the ferry ride will not take too long, after all.

>She carries on wayward with her steps, undeterred by his swift, free motions. Even though he might lag behind a little, considering how he was no longer affected by gravity, and was no longer bound by the laws of physics, the phantom could easily catch up to her then.

>>2428813
(Happy to hear~ Hehe.)
>>
>>2428923
That's not true Iris, I love everything about you! You're the pinnacle of beauty to me!
>He lights up, giving her a bashful grin
>>
>>2428903
>he eyes her enticing lips as her finger is placed over them
Not at all...
>he smiles playfully at her suggestion and spreads his legs slightly as he assumes a stable stance, pushing his hip slightly forward and presenting his well-used cock to her
By all means, go right ahead. I'd appreciate the favor.
>he winks
>>
>>2428931
>he is on the brink... unsure were he wants to cum.. if he wants in the pussy that so loves him... or on hte lewd body that he loves right back
Windsor... ill ask... to windsor you... and where should i ... cum?
>>
File: 2015-07-18-miss-pauling.jpg (476 KB, 842x1191) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-18-miss-pauling.jpg
476 KB, 842x1191
>>2428954
>>
>>2428899
...No murder? Other than that, I think we're good.

>>2428914
>She pauses, looking up at him in terror, like a vital weakness of hers was revealed, only to eep and arch her back, giggling helplessly at the fingers on her armpit!
Nnnhahahaaa~! Stahahaap!

>>2428923
Of course! Enforcing the rrrrules is such important work, there's no way for it not to feel rewarding!

>>2428926
That rear should be against the rrrules... But thank god it isn't!
>>
>>2428717
>Trixies tight grip on his hair and the warm globs of spunk on his face was all he needed to push himself over the edge. Anon let out a loud,almost high pitched moan as he came before the magnificent figure before him. He continued to pump as an almost endless wave of cum spurted out of his dick. He looks up at trixie,covered in cum and with a relaxed look on his face.

Did i please you mistress?
>>
>>2428926
>gently runs his hand along you rear
That is a pretty outfit, Princess.
>>
>>2428968
>kneesox is almost lewding an anon
its a good day
>>
>>2428921
Try anon, I am sure you would do better than some people here.
>>2428857
Boooo, you're no fun.
>>
>>2428802
>>2428897
I know, it's so small that it almost wasn't worth it.
>He pulls himself out of her, like pulling a plug, and cum starts leaking out of her tiny slit. He gives her ass one more heavy slap before dropping her limp and lifeless bottom half. He follows the other anon off with him
So, how exactly is she going to earn this one? I've saved the biggest one for last. So we've gotta make her work extra for it if she wants to get plastered
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 800x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 800x1250
>>2428899
>Smiling warmly, she rests on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.
That's what I love hearing~
So glad to see you here...
>>2428923
E-Eh?
>She audibly spoke, holding a hand out with shaking limbs.
>>2428942
...I guess; sex?
>>
>>2428963
Windsor...I think that's a good name for you.
>She blushes and looks away.
Um...cum outside me...please. You can shoot it directly on me but..not inside...not now.
>>
File: 52049340_p0.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
52049340_p0.jpg
317 KB, 1024x1024
>>2428982
>Throws you a brick from above
>>
>>2428964
>dat ass
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 496x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 496x491
>>2428964
H-holy crap...
I mean, sure Miss P! Anything fer' ya', gorgeous~
>To self: Please don't let it be a dream, please don't let it be a dream...
>>
Butt
>>
File: Asellus 48.jpg (330 KB, 737x611) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 48.jpg
330 KB, 737x611
>>2428954
I'm fine. Just been talking to the ladies as of late. So my good man, what is your name?
>>2428968
No murder? Well, that's easy. I don't plan on killing anyone really. Only in the name of self-defense.
>>2428987
>She smiles lightly, slowly putting one arm around her waist.
As am I Dokuro.
>>
>>2428937
Making deals seems like a more reasonable method for your endeavors than just stabbing people and taking them.
Th-thanks for not stabbing me, by the way.
>>
>>2428993
>Dies and a bounty was place on your head.
>>
>>2428990
windsor... looks like... a dick... in the USA....
>he starts to move faster and harder... going right up to the limit... he pulls out and erupts less then a second after... across her chest an d naval.. one string almost lands on her slit as he looks at his work before moving to kiss her again
im your windsor...
>>
>>2428985
>>2428802
That's up to her, of course. Whatever she's gonna do, she'll have to work extra hard for it, if she wants us to drench her body.
>He looks at the fairy, speaking to her.
Your ours now, you understand? We'll feed you with as much cum as you could possibly ever need, but you're gonna have to work hard for it. Show us we made the right choice picking you as our cumdump, okay?
>>
(Well, it seems Electra's partner isn't here tonight, so I'll give this one another shot.)

“This ain't some 'mirror mirror' bullshit, is it?”

Katya flicked her lighter's top, and struck its wheel as she snapped her thumb back down. She took a short drag while the flame danced near the cigarette's tip, then blew out a cloud of smoke at the hovering camera drone before her. It was afternoon, she'd just dried out in the heat, and her towel clung to her with moisture locked in its fibers. She flipped the lighter's lid back down, and then brushed her hand through her hair.

“Just visual, huh?” Katya said, and she rolled her eyes. “Come on up, I'll open the door for you.”

She jabbed her thumb out toward the front door. Without sparing the drone a second glance, she turned on her heel, and tamped her cigarette out on the ledge before she stepped to the back door, with a sway swinging her hips. She'd left it ajar, and closed it after she swept through.

Katya's apartment was just a bit cooler than outside, yet she still bristled against the air when she stepped in. A small table, and two chairs occupied a corner to the left. A microwave and fridge lurked in the opposite corner. A small television sat on a table just as small on the far wall, and a fold-out bed was cracked open from the wall on the other side.

She flicked the nearby light switch, bathing the room in a fluorescent light-blue, then reached over to grab a pair of panties that hung off the bed's ledge, and slipped into them. One side gripped her hips higher than the other as she came to the front door. Her eyelids formed a lazy line, and she left her lips half-open as she opened it.

“So, what's going on?” Katya said with a shrug of her shoulders.
>>
>>2429009
>Steals your cummies
>>
>>2428956
This is more than enough I believe. I'm not one to hold many grudges.
>As the ghost floated along, he observed into the trees beyond. Animals that resided within seemed to glare right to his position, as if they could see him. It unnerved him to his ghastly core. He retreated behind her parasol, trying to stay out of sight of their prying eyes.
...hmph...
So...what's this Yama like anyways?
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 600x600
>>2428980
>She purrs, turning around with a grin.
Yeah, it is~
Feels so natural and nice...
>>2428968
Aww; this sweet old thing is approved of by you?
You babes could do real better than me...
>>2428938
>She softly giggles.
Please, call me bootiful~
>She teased, juggling her ass above him.
>>
File: 1456238714026.gif (323 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1456238714026.gif
323 KB, 192x256
>>2429009
This is a Christian imageboard.
>>
>>2428968
>He kept tickling her for a bit more, his fingers rubbing her weakspot to the sensation before his other hand went towards her neck and rubs it gently, he was chuckling at her cute reaction as he didn't stopped for some second and slowly stopped tickling her.
>>
>>2429004
>Miss Pauling is really there, but not as lewd in reality as your imagination made her out to be when you first glimpsed her
Don't let what be a dream?
>>
>>2429009
>stands behind you and wraps his arms around your waist before pulling you close
>>
>>2429025
>anon asks her for sum fuk
Ay bby u wunt sum fuk?
>>
File: 1448375354919.png (193 KB, 942x1316) Image search: [Google]
1448375354919.png
193 KB, 942x1316
>>2428806
But when are you gonna train?
>Fionna presses her ass into him more then before, letting out a moan
>>
>>2428968
Oh, so you're like en officer! Neat!

>>2428957
Oh.. That's so sweet! Hearing things like that just make me want to keep doing Mt best!
>she gives a wide grin

>>2428987
>energetically swings her hand in to grab yours
It's great to meet you, I'm Iris!
>>
>>2429025
>is she nude like the image or? you built the scene with out character descriptors letting the image do all the work for it
>>
>>2428954
Don't worry! I'll be around tomorrow I believe! The weekend is much better for me!

>>2429020
Hah...I'll keep it in mind.
>Her legs squeezed him in tight until he pulled out, drenching her in his hot sticky fluid. In no condition to move, she rested there to gather his strength in his loving caress.

(Alright, I'm gonna head off to bed! Nighto!)
>>
File: 55624971_p0.png (708 KB, 775x1084) Image search: [Google]
55624971_p0.png
708 KB, 775x1084
>>2429013
>cheats and runs away
>>
File: RibLewd12.png (66 KB, 207x186) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd12.png
66 KB, 207x186
>>2428985
>>2428897
>>2429022
>She was finally breathing out of her mouth, now that her mouth was free of the shaft - and she was breathing hard. Her collapse made it pretty clear that while she's a good slut, she was still new to being a cumdump. The abuse was just so new to her fragile body. Still, she attempted to respond.
O.... Oka.....y....
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 174x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 174x360
>>2429037
O-oh crap...
>Scout's face was lit up bright red; way more heated than any pyro weapon could do to him.
U-um; another, fantastic assignment from my favorite security of Mann Co!
>His eyes dart around nervously.
Yeah; lets go with that!
>>
File: Asellus 61.png (637 KB, 676x900) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 61.png
637 KB, 676x900
>>2429025
(Hmmm... don't know if I should do the thing. Probably not.)
>>
File: hPCKv8V.gif (3 KB, 68x102) Image search: [Google]
hPCKv8V.gif
3 KB, 68x102
>>2429061
Cheating scum bag!
>>
>>2429055
(She's as she appears in the image, though with the addition of the panties from the last paragraph, yes.)
>>
>>2429031
>he begins sweating
You're very, -gulp-, bootiful...
>He gets lost, staring into your meaty cheeks
>>
>>2429051
God you're so adorable! Can I give you a hug? Please?
>His matching smile only grew wider at her wonderful words, joyful that he was making his idol happy.
>>
>>2428945
Her ears twitch a few times as she glances back to see him still diving into the sopping folds with the same vigor as she started with, then down to the hand pumping across his shaft. She chuckles and raises her hind leg backwards to graze along the prick once before returning to its natural position. "You might as well jerk yourself off. No mare would consider taking that thing!"

>>2428962
Trixie dives forward in a cock hungry daze and promptly slurps away at the cum-glazed cock like a proper whore. She holds him by the base to keep him steady as her tongue laps up globs of white to reel into her tongue so her tastebuds can bask in the salty-sweet delicacy that she loves so. "Ahhp," her lips seal halfway down his shaft and her cheeks suck in, creating a vacuum as she slowly pulls herself out to leave with a loud pop. "Mmh." Her eyes meet his and she smiles. "All clean."

>>2428970
She can only pant in response, but soon musters up the breath to murmur out an approving moan and a subtle nod. Her cock drools and goes half-erect, ready to slip back into its sheath with a sense of satisfaction. "Fuck," Trixie glares at the mess and takes a step back to prevent her feet from getting soaked in the flooding spunk. "You did extraordinarily, Cock Sucker. Or Cock Lover, whichever it was."
>>
File: images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg (34 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg
34 KB, 268x268
>>2429077
>Miss Pauling looks at her clipboard
Let's see...Oh! An assassination, that's always fun.
>>
>>2429078
(What were you going to do?)
>>
File: 4L_VDeO0FvO.png (303 KB, 674x869) Image search: [Google]
4L_VDeO0FvO.png
303 KB, 674x869
>>2429011
Well I'm not that bad! But speaking of deals, would you like to make one with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1016x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1016x762
>>2429010
>Dokuro mimics the move, looking into her eyes as deep as she can.
Y-you're so beautiful, Asellus; I could get lost in your eyes...
>>2429051
U-uh; Dokuro! Dokuro Mitsukai!
>She happily returned, shaking her hand.
>>
>>2429073
>>2428985
Looks like she's still not used to this, yet. That's okay, it's just a matter of time. For now, though...
>He lets go of her hair to grab his cock, and quickly stroke it, while holding it right over her face.
If you can't work for it, then beg: give us a nice little pose, and beg for your last meal. Understand?
>>
File: image.gif (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
88 KB, 500x500
>>2429100
Oh! They always are!
Come on; I'm rootin' fer' killin' Frenchie!
>>
>>2429031
Yes, it does.
>he ran his hands from underneath your breasts to you butt
It hugs your curves and enhances them.
I just wonder what it's like without the outfit.
>>
>>2429095
>anon strokes faster hearing Trixie's demeaning words
>he squeezes her ass with his other hand and nuzzles his sopping wet face into Trixie's hind-quarters
>>
>>2429045
Maybe I should start right now~
>Not hiding his true intentions any longer, the anon shoves his face into Fiona's rear, his lips teasing against her pussy while his fingers kneaded into her plush rump still.
>>
File: Asellus 26.jpg (108 KB, 435x600) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 26.jpg
108 KB, 435x600
>>2429105
(I was just going to walk in to her apartment, and look around the room. Probably question why she is not fully dress. That sort of thing... maybe even comment about the her cigar smoke.)
>>2429114
Then do it... nothing is stopping you darling.
>>
File: Booty.png (957 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
Booty.png
957 KB, 1061x1500
>>2429026
Hey, those were mine!
>>2429035
oh
>>2429040
>Twerks on you
>>
>>2429081
I swear, my timing is the worst. I pop on for a quick look before work, there's a ready Parsee. I pop on after gaming before bed for work? There's a ready Parsee.
>>
>>2429029
Then, that's certainly relieving to hear.

>While her eyes briefly close, the purple-clad Mage swivels her head for a short second to look into the thicket, eyeing the distant forest, while they traipsed down the path. Then, she snaps her attention towards the spectre, who had moved to evade something which wasn't of her awareness.

...The Yama in Gensokyo is one that never gets tired of scolding people, and making sure that they improve themselves. Especially if they've been excessively sinful along their entire life.
>>
File: Scanty137.png (559 KB, 728x931) Image search: [Google]
Scanty137.png
559 KB, 728x931
>>2428865
>Scanty leans down to whisper into her sisters ear
Your so cute Kneesocks~ But After my long day I've become a little... loose~ And I don't care what a bunch of self loathing degenerates think
>Scanty's fangs dig into her sisters soft tender ear, before pulling back to give her sister a tender kiss as her tail wraps around yours playfully
>>
>>2429025
"Can i come in atleast, discussing things in a hallway is shady and draws far to much attention"

Medium length strawberry blonde hair fell just over his glasses with piercing green eyes contrasting against the pale skin, a confident smirk as he stares a hole in her with raised eyebrows and his foot already stopping her from closing the door on him.

He wore a petticoat laid open above a dress shirt not tucked in a tie only half done up that was Blue to match the navy blue coat, a blackish blue pair of dress pants covered his long legs and his hands showed how small his body was under those layers with his above average height

"Oh stop staring and let me in or they will think im your bloody pimp"
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>2429083
Do you like what you see sir?
>She teased, spreading her cheeks out for him, wiggling her ass a bit.
>>2429129
Oh; do you wanna see?
>She offered, smirking and looking at the anon playfully.
>>
>>2429145
why cant we have nice things, like a sinon
>>
>>2429095
Cock lover

>Anon stands up

Im glad i was able to satisfy. Ordinarily i would take your cock untill i passed out but alas i have shit to do.

But i have a feeling we will meet again.
Good night,Ms trixie.
>>
File: 1459974910721.jpg (398 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459974910721.jpg
398 KB, 600x900
>>2429151
Stop lewding Patchouli.
>>
>>2429145
>takes a deep breath as your soft buns grind against his now rapidly hardening cock
>>
>>2429171
Sinon a shit
>>
>>2429095
>his body shudders as she without hesitation swallows his sensitive, post-orgasmic member, and he can't resist letting out a moan as she slowly pulls her lips along his length until she pops free, making him gasp. He then looks down at her with a grateful, and a bit suggestive, smile
Thank you very much. It's nice that you'r willing to take such good care of me~
>>
>>2429145
Mine now!
>Gives your cummies a new home in his tummy
>>
>>2429094
Sure, especially since you asked nicely!
>she spread her arms, happily embracing him with her small frame

>>2429114
A pleasure, Dokuro! I haven't met many people around here that are my age... But you look about as old as me!
>>
>>2429125
>>2429073
That is just a damn shame. I guess we should give her a pass on this one...
>Walks around behind her and starts stroking it, aiming at her back, wings, and ass.
Alright, let's hear a good reason for it. Make us want to cover a useless cumdump like you.
>>
>>2429127
The target's name is...Scanty? That's a weird name. Well it looks like she's on Blu's side, judging by her appearance.
>Miss Pauling hand's you a picture of Scanty, the blue demon
>>
>>2429036
>She gasps for breath, only to coo and wriggle as her neck is rubbed, her giggles slowly dying out in favor of soft moans, her hips swaying

>>2429031
...It'll only get approval if you sit on my face and taunt me, I'm afraid. It's in the rrrules.

>>2429010
We're fine, then!

>>2429153
>Kneesocks gasps, her knees quivering as her ear's bitten, moaning into the kiss and slipping her tongue in, her tail shaking a bit, the younger sister holding Scanty close, lowering her to the ground with Kneesocks on top!
>>
File: Rhin_Adventurer.jpg (217 KB, 766x1076) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Adventurer.jpg
217 KB, 766x1076
Okay, let's see if I am feeling better today...

Hey everyone.
>>
File: RibLewd1.jpg (50 KB, 314x534) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd1.jpg
50 KB, 314x534
>>2429125
I... I can...
>She feebly attempts to bring her hands up in order to reach the shafts. She's really determined to finish this, even if she needs help. Likely, she just needs to get her hands up in order to start, shifting her weight to counter her cum belly.
>>
>>2429110
I'd like to know the terms of the deal before agreeing to anything but you have my attention, Chara.
>The boy views her with curiosity, resisting the impulse to embrace her and agree to anything she requests.
>>
>>2429166
Yes, please,Princess. I would love to see every inch of you, Daisy.
>>
>>2429176
(Too late.)
>>
>>2429192
>He takes the tiny figure into his strong embrace, even picking her up off the ground to spin her around in the air before letting her back down to earth.
Man Iris, you're so light weight! I love every little thing about you!
>>
>>2429199
Ayy, you overgrown lizard. What's the good word?
>>
>>2429166
>his heart starts racing, watching her play with her butt like that
Y-yeah... I know you must've heard it before, but you've got a wonderful rear end...
>>
>>2429215
Stop it now. Lewd Koakume instead of cute Patchouli.
>>
>>2429137
"Are you going faster because of Trixie just said? Pft! You are unbelievable. Do human girls at least give you the satisfaction of fucking their pussy? Or are you too small for them as well? Dont' even answer. Trixie knows you want to spend all the time you have between her flanks." She exaggerates her statement with a shake of her hips, causing the pillowy flanks to sway and gently slap against his cheeks. "Lay down flat on the floor, Anonymous. Trixie is going to sit on you and you are going to cum with her flanks suffocating you."

>>2429173
"Goodnight!"

>>2429184
"Trixie can't leave a cock all wet with cum!" She bounces back up and wipes her lips with the back of her wrist. "You are free to go now." She says, smiling at him.
>>
File: Asellus 60.jpg (749 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 60.jpg
749 KB, 802x1000
>>2429198
Good. Now it seems that you're quite busy. So, i'll leave you be now Kneesock. It was nice for you to talk about your day to me.
>>2429215
(Sweet god...)
>>
>>2429201
>>2429125
(>>2429194)
Aw....it's like the little engine that couldn't quite make it...I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 423x318) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 423x318
>>2429141
O-okay...
>She agreed, looking into her clear, enchanting eyes, slowly starting to drool.
Oh, mistress is so pretty...
Mistress deserves the best.
>>2429192
Uh, yeah. Physically, I'm 12. Mentally, and technically...
I'm past the legal age; I'll say that much.
>>
>>2429201
>>2429194
Oh, looks like she's not quite done yet, after all!
>He bends down to grab her wrist, lifting her arm, and resting her hand on his cock.
I'm impressed, fairy. You must really want it, huh? Don't think you're gonna get away that easily, though: I still want to hear you beg, or else you aren't getting a single drop.
>>
>>2429198
>He raised an eyebrow at her giggles becoming moans,his fingers gently running on a side of her neck as his thumb rubs the center, looking her with a bit mischievous eyes, he leans slowly and places a kiss on the untouched part of her neck, pulling a bit for a moment to lick and moisten his lips,he leaned again and planted more kisses on her skin.
>>
>>2429151
>His cold presence retains itself behind her, only leaving for bits of time before scrambling back. His frantic motions show he was clearly concerned with something, though he refused to bring it up immediately. Even looking up under the hem of the umbrella, he could see their prying eyes.
Sc-scolding people, huh?
>Desperate to talk about anything, he fumbles the echoing words out of his mouth.
What would you define as sinful? And what can it really do to a ghost besides either deny me or talk to me for a long time?
>>
>>2429233
>anon has to let go of his cock so he doesn't cum then and there from what she said about sitting on his face
T-hank you, Tr- Great and Powerful Trixie.
>anon lies on the floor, shaking with anticipation
>>
>>2429171
Why do you want a Sinon when you have me?!
>>2429178
>Continues rubbing your organic crotch gun with my butt
>>2429185
Stop stealing my cummies you jerk!
>Rips off your pants
>>
>>2429141
(Seems it was picked up...)

>>2429159
“Oh no,” Katya said, her tone gone flat as she rolled her eyes. “What will I do then.”

She took a moment to glance the arrival up and down: then met his eyes again. Her lips curled down at one side, and she sighed, stepping back with her fingers wrapped around the door's edge. Katya leaned around it, and then beckoned him with a quick flick of her fingertips.

“Just get in,” she said, and let go of the door.
>>
File: 4L_pRDW4TPp.jpg (77 KB, 516x702) Image search: [Google]
4L_pRDW4TPp.jpg
77 KB, 516x702
>>2429202
Well basically I do whatever you want and after I'm done serving you I take your soul!
>She gave you a grin as she slowly walked towards you
So do we have a deal?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>>2429197
>Humming in curiosity, Scout scanned the picture up and down, noticing some...impressive feature.
H-holy crap...
Wait; why does BLU have a, horned, girl, mythological demon...but RED doesn't?!?
>>
>>2429261
YOU RIPPED MY FUCKING PANTS
>>
>>2429261
Because sinon is cuter... ive always loved the sniper
>>
>>2429261
>Hurls sleeping brick
Go the fuck to bed
>>
>>2429261
>A bright shining light flashes as you tore his pants off. His hands on his hips as he stood confident with a smirk on his face. The shining light slowly dimming to reveal his cock cage tightly locking up his flaccid member.
Bwahaha! I knew you'd go for my pants and planned ahead!
>>
>>2429264
(You know this would actually be a killer deal for the devil to make people. Why doesn't he just appear as some otaku's fictional waifu and bait him for his soul?)
>>
File: miss_pauling_by_ihlosih-d9ma1no.png (673 KB, 550x903) Image search: [Google]
miss_pauling_by_ihlosih-d9ma1no.png
673 KB, 550x903
>>2429268
That's classified. Now get to work. Report back when the job is done.
>>
File: Asellus 30.jpg (132 KB, 800x779) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 30.jpg
132 KB, 800x779
>>2429240
("My, I guess I am that beautiful to her... how odd.")
>She thought as she slowly glides her hand on top of Dokuro's head.
If you think I deserve the best, than you are a strange little girl. But I don't really mind all too much.
>Her smile came back, it was inviting smile.
>>2429263
(Yep, sucks for me.)
>>
>>2429233
>he pulls his pants back up and stuff his spent and now clean cock back into its former place before buttoning said pants and beginning to look neat and proper again. He then looks at Trixie and gives her a smile in return
Well, this was fun. Thanks for a good time, Great and Sexy Trixie.

Then I guess it's time for me to be off and let you attend to the rest of your... fans.
>>
>>2429240
Hmm, legal age...?
>her eyes widen and cheeks flush after hearing that
That means you... oh dear...

>>2429217
Oh, my! That was fun, but kinda silly! Yeah, I'm still pretty small... But I'm still tough!
>she pumps her fist as her face gives way to an excited expression
>>
>>2429263
The reddish haired male clad in blue slid into her apartment and closed the door swiftly behind him with a smirk

"So... why'da call me anyways? what services can i help with, i am a professional jack of all trades~"

He takes off his glasses as if they were a mask he removes for a bow at her, though it's mostly an excuse for a detailed check out of the other

"i know im charming but speak up"
>>
>>2429238
My oh my...took me some time. hello dear~
>>
File: image.png (501 KB, 707x874) Image search: [Google]
image.png
501 KB, 707x874
>>2429198
Okay; if your perverted rules says so...
Sit on down for my beautiful body's ass~
>She teased, smirking softly.
>>2429207
Very well...
>She nodded, stripping her clothing with a needy gaze in her eye.
Come; worship me...
.>>2429226
Aww; I sure did!
>She smacks her ass with a grin.
But it's okay~
We'll have fun...
>>
>>2429250
>She shudders at the soft kisses all over, soon speaking up, looking up at him with flushed cheeks

Hey... I'm enjoying this, but... Could you... Tie me up? Tease me? I'm sorry, it's just a thing...
>>
File: RibLewd2.jpg (74 KB, 301x310) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd2.jpg
74 KB, 301x310
>>2429239
>(She's too determined to quit. She's definitely waking up different tomorrow, but for today, she's refusing.)
>>2429249
>She sighed in relief as the man helps her hands. She was barely grasping the words he said, but at least she got "Beg".
P... please... c-cum... I... need it...
>It's almost cute.
>>
>>2429198
>Kneesocks coos are her sister pins her to the ground as her tail wriggles down your tail to roam over your ass, a blush forming on her face
Oh Kneesocks what a slut~ Are you going to rape your older sister?
>Scanty pulls her sisters face down to kiss you once more as one of my hands reach up to tease your horn
>>
File: Asellus 29.jpg (66 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 29.jpg
66 KB, 768x1024
>>2429325
Ah! Hello "Mother" don't you look nice on this lovely night.
>>
>>2429257
Trixie carefully backs herself up and stops just at the right spot so her dripping cunt hovers just over his face. Then, with one quick sweep, she plops her pudgy flanks down, enveloping his head in the round, furry rear. She sets her forehooves on his abdomen and watches his cock twitch and ache for attention. "Alright. Jerk yourself off now! Trixie wants to see you make a mess all over yourself. And keep using that tongue." She shifts a bit to get comfortable, causing her folds to drag along his nostrils.

>>2429310
"So long, Anonymous! Thank YOU for choosing to fuck Trixie." She smiles at him and gives off a little wave.
>>
>>2429325
you came before i went to sleep... now i will to...
>the anon from this morning seems more eager then most at her arrival
>>
>>2429238
(Did I catch someone's fancy~?)

>>2429230
(Nuh-uh~)

>>2429251
Yes. The Yama knows, that she must reprimand each and every human soul that goes through her judgment to make sure that they reflect upon themselves and improve, before she is able to decide whether they are worthy of living in Hell, Heaven, the Netherworld... or, if they must be reincarnated.

>The entire time that she was explaining, the lilac-haired magician blinked slowly, while her tone remained flat. As his question reaches her ears, she mulls upon the inquiry for a moment, before she's able to respond with a somewhat concise interpretation, of what she would say is sinful.

Textbook definition: any immoral or unjust actions, are what I would consider "sinful."
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 430x580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 430x580
>>2429297
Well, okay!
Your wish is my command, miss P!
>The Scout shrugged with his usual grin, rushing off.
>>2429153
>Reaching Scanty, he looked at the paper and back at Panty.
>>
>>2429271
I need to suck my cummies back out of you! Now let me see that shell shedding slug of affection!
>>2429275
Sinon is a whore that got raped. She's an indecent slut!
>>2429277
But I just woke up!
>>2429290
That's cheatinnnnnng! Why would you lock up your thing that looks like an exclamation point? Let it free right now!
>>
File: 4L_QnAl5wuj.jpg (129 KB, 573x679) Image search: [Google]
4L_QnAl5wuj.jpg
129 KB, 573x679
>>2429291
(No kidding)
>>
>>2429311
>The man follows her actions feeling the same amount of excitement. He pats her on her head, giving her a reassuring smile.
You'll need that toughness for the championship, I'm sure!
>>
>>2429316
“Call you..?” She said, raising her eyebrow as she walked over to the refrigerator. “I don't remember calling anyone.”

Katya bent down, leaving the towel to hang away, off her shoulders. A clear view afforded to the stranger: her light-pink nipples poking out where the fabric had brushed over them. She opened the refrigerator, and reached in, then pulled out two bottles of water. One in each hand, she straightened up, and turned, then kicked the door closed. The bottle on her right, she held out toward him.

“Maybe you're thinking of a different apartment?” Katya said, sloshing the water on her left with a shrug. “I mean, this is a pretty close cluster, anyone could have mistaken one balcony for another.”
>>
>>2429330
Oho, looks like there's still enough fight in her.
>Still stands behind her, keeping himself hard
Sure her gumption is cute, but you spoil her too much. After she's done with you , she'll have to earn it here.
>>
File: 45.jpg (98 KB, 504x600) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
98 KB, 504x600
>>2429362
(Indeed you have love)
>>
>>2429326
>with the bulge in his pants growing noticeably bigger, he musters up the strength to ask
May I touch it, please..?
>>
>>2429327
>He stopped and looked at her with a bit of surprise before he grins and nodded, he crawls towards the edge of a bed just to take a few ropes under the bed. Then fondling his chin as he looked at the flustered girl before taking each of their wrists and ankles to tie them up to each corner of the bed, making her lay spread eagle. He looked and tilted his head to a side wondering if this was good and if it was okay to continue?
>>
>>2429362
>...The witch intervenes for a short second, interjecting to add more into her last statement.

Anything unlawful as well, would fall under the same category. I suppose that would be enough of a basis, to decide what is sinful, and what is not.

>>2429418
(Heh. Excellent~)
>>
>>2429264
What exactly do you think it is I want from you?
>He is taken aback by the girl's offer. The boy's hormones flooding his brain with every depraved lewd scenario he'd ever considered with the cute redhead. His gaze traces over her soft features, pale skin, and shimmering, wild red eyes framed by her cute mop of ginger hair.
>He thinks for a moment.
You know you'll have to take it, then. My soul, I mean.
I agree to your terms. It is a deal.
>The boy offers his open palm to shake on the arrangement.
>>
>>2429380
Never!
>He threw on a black mask and ran off with his bottom half exposed. His tummy now filled with delicious cummies he earned through hard thieving ways.
(I'd keep fucking with you but I'm going to sleep. Steal some more of your cummies later!)
>>
>>2429330
That's not going to happen if you don't get to stroking, now will it? Just what are you waiting for?
>As if to get her started, he grabs her wrist again, moving it along his length.
If you need energy, why don't you try thinking about all the cum you'll get as a reward? Just forget about everything else, and imagine the hot, sticky sensation of us drenching you with our cum. You want that, don't you? Let that be your motivation, and get used to it: that's all you'll be doing from now on, anyway.

>>2429415
Why wait? She has two hands, doesn't she? Just grab her wrist and make her tug your cock with her hand.
>>
File: 1459441538625.jpg (39 KB, 271x304) Image search: [Google]
1459441538625.jpg
39 KB, 271x304
>>2429380
>shell shedding slug of affection
>>
>>2429351
>anon is in heaven under Trixie's ass, enjoying the smell and the weight of her on his face
>he continues exploring her with his tongue, finding any motion she responds well to and repeating it
>anon's cock is twitching and truly aching for attention, he desperately wants Trixie to touch it, but he's even more turned on that she won't give him such pleasure, while using him for her own
>anon grips his cock and slowly strokes it for Trixie, not wanting to cum too soon and spoil her fun
>>
>>2429349
Thank you~ you look great as well.

>>2429355
Did I come at a good time~?

>>2429362
(I'd join in if I didn't feel like I'd be barging in)
>>
>>2429418
What did I ask for? God, are you so useless that you can't even fulfill one simple request. This is why I preferred the request that I asked you on steam, but you insisted that you would deny me of happiness.
>>
>>2429411
"oh... well then... i am Jaune... who were you expecting if i could hazard to ask?"

He took the bottle and popped off the cap, deciding to make the most of the almost nude woman welcoming him in as he sits on the edge of her couch... wondering if what he sees of her is something she wants him to see or is allowing or is even aware of, throwing his jacket on the arm of the couch to make himself boil slightly slower
>>
File: Touhou.full.827250.jpg (242 KB, 718x846) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.827250.jpg
242 KB, 718x846
>>2429362
We will never have best succubus,
>>
>>2429449
hmm, its a time in which we wont be pulled away from one and another... so my wish from earlier today has come true... might you train me?~
>>
>>2429406
>She look back up to you, her smile as friendly as ever
You know it! If I'm gonna represent the dragon type, I'll need to match their pride and strength!

>>2429325
Oooh! Hiya, Cynthia!
>>
>>2429362
>>2429433
Any tips to ask her how to get reincarnated? I guess going to heaven wouldn't be that bad of a deal. The other two...I shudder to think of the possibility, but I guess I can't leave it as a non option. My passing was rather premature if I may say so...hopefully she'll grant me mercy.
>Though the eidolon tended to get lost easily, he didn't consider himself an imbecile. As he pondered on her addendum, he felt a question in the pit of his stomach arise.
That might be sinful...but who decides what is immoral? Say I kill a man who was attempting to kill me. Or stole to feed a starving family. What if the laws are unjust in their creation and I simply react to them in my own way?
>The questioning spectre echoed his questions from behind, ever following in her lovely shadow.
>>
>>2429330
>>2429439
I suppose I could, but for now, she's taking care of you. We'll just take it in turn, I'll cover the parts that are missed
>>
File: Asellus 19.jpg (144 KB, 782x782) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 19.jpg
144 KB, 782x782
>>2429433
(Well, i've always been watching you. I just haven't said anything yet.)
>>2429449
Of course.
>>2429452
(Calm yourself. Jesus...
>>
File: Rhin_Stance.jpg (258 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Stance.jpg
258 KB, 725x1000
>>2429218
The good word? Well my friend, the good word is that my computer is going to get upgraded hardcore!

Sorry for the rather late reply, got a little busy!
>>
>>2429452
Shut up
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.