[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lewd fantasies thread, it doesn't matter how strange or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 42
File: 1458202892577.png (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458202892577.png
52 KB, 300x300
Lewd fantasies thread, it doesn't matter how strange or tame it is, just post it.
>>
>>2387012
Sauce?
>>
>Dog owner being turned into a feral bitch against his will
>His dog (and other dogs) ends up impregnating him
>>
File: My deepest darkest fantasy.jpg (392 KB, 1043x860) Image search: [Google]
My deepest darkest fantasy.jpg
392 KB, 1043x860
Repost from this same thread one month ago :

I am turned into a female furry with complete strenght and a thicc body.
Soon, I am forced to retire into the woods in the western region of the USA because I can't live among regular humans anymore.
However, every full moon, I can become human once again for 24 hrs, so I decide to upload some photos I took of myself with my camera on a website, and I create an urban legend about an anthro girl that lives in the west and only shows up to the most dedicated of furfags.

Soon enough, there are dozen of furries exploring my woods. When I spot one, I take him to my secret cave underground where he can use my body in any way he want, no matter how sick his fetishes are.

Soon I rul over a small matriarcal society with its castes and rules : Only the most virile alpha furfags can fuck me first, while the small dicked beta and omegas can only have sloppy seconds, but I love all my subjects and I have a particular fondness about the lesser males. Seeing them trying to please me after the huge-cocked furries had their ways with my body is secretely what gets me off the most.

But in the end it doesn't matter who gets to go first because everyday I am bred by my personnal army of cocks, drenched in cum, my holes streched again and again until I give birth to my first litter of pups.

They grow up fast and then I become a broodmother and I can enjoy the sight of my daughters (and feminine boys) moaning as my alphas take their virginities while I am being orally pleased by the betas, my milk and pussy juice soaking the ground.

(You can be one of my first subject if you want anon, just tell me in which cast you would fit the most)
>>
A knight going to hell so many times that the cumulative corruption slowly turns into a shaft beast.

and he decides to 'share' himself with the nearest town.
>>
>>2387291
I'd rather be turned into a mutant insect queen with a legion of loyal /d/rones at my command who ends up flooding your cave my mutagenic spores.

Watching through the eyes of my new furry friends as one by one your daughters because my new broodmothers and your alphas and omegas become drones.

But this is because I don't really know what caste I would fit into.
>>
>>2387737
Maybe we can have a symbiotic relationship, since you are an insect after all.

You bring me new humans to breed with, and I give you 50% of my offsprings to turn into furry drones, they may be less stronger than insect ones, but they live longer, and their limbs aren't as fragile.

We could take over an entire state if we really are dedicated to it.
>>
>>2387911
>Capturing humans to trad with
>Watching others slowly being turned into insect/furry hybrids
>People being turned into a furry broodmother, growing huge breast filled with slime and parasites and turning into a taur-insectoid hybrid, producing mind altering pheromones and turning others into living incubation pods
>>
Fucking a female dog while a horny male dog watches and gets cucked.
>>
>>2387012

I want a fit scalie lizard herm. Shell be larger and stronger than me but be the sub in sex, but instead of fucking her ass, I'd use MY ass to dom her while riding her cock.

The image of a fit, strong herm letting herself be dominated by my ass, having her turn into jelly after cumming in my ass in orgasmic pleasure .
>>
File: RAxWTf1.png (545 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
RAxWTf1.png
545 KB, 800x600
>>2390178

Canines are acceptable too.
>>
I just wish I was a cute trans girl like my fursona.
>>
File: Herm holistic therapy.png (64 KB, 1309x491) Image search: [Google]
Herm holistic therapy.png
64 KB, 1309x491
Repostan this. Feedback?
>>
>>2390178
She will basically be a living dildo. That's hot m8.
>>
File: 2714_6248_690.png (220 KB, 690x838) Image search: [Google]
2714_6248_690.png
220 KB, 690x838
A guy being forced feminized by a bunch of muscular super girls and constantly abused by them. Broken to the point where he begs to be pegged, groped and even choked by the women.
>>
File: 1459387739162.jpg (119 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
1459387739162.jpg
119 KB, 600x776
Fucking large mice in their fat rat pussy
>>
>>2389567
>growing huge breast filled with slime and parasites
Fuck, why does this sound so hot? Internal parasites are one of my biggest fears but the thought I just had of my chest swelling into large breasts filled with worms of something and leaking slime got me insanely aroused.
>>
>>2392188
same, I'm fucking terrified by parasites but I find they can be pretty hot too (especially fantasies like that)
too bad I've only ever seen one story incorporate that idea, and it's not even finished yet
>>
>>2392254
Looks like I try and write my own story to fap to.
>>
>>2392290
I'll have to*
>>
>>2387291
M-make me one of your omegas, please...
>>
>>2392290
>>2392299
If you do, post it in here. I'm more than interested to read it.
>>
File: 1456937517.rrtt_ren_siri.jpg (743 KB, 724x850) Image search: [Google]
1456937517.rrtt_ren_siri.jpg
743 KB, 724x850
Being in an orgy with cute kemoshotas.
>>
Horse pussy.
I want a mare to blow me and cum all over her face, then I'd fuck both of her holes and fist her until both of us are satisfied.
>tfw you will never have a horny mare lifting her tail and rubbing her wet, winking pussy on your face, pinning you to the wall, neighing seductively and demanding you to eat her out and rim her until she cums all over you.

Fucking a stallion in the ass would be amazing, too. The very idea of a big, strong male submitting and letting you spank his ass and make him his broodmare turns me on.
>>
File: 4384010711359795c26787bbda1839fc.jpg (212 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
4384010711359795c26787bbda1839fc.jpg
212 KB, 1200x1500
>>2394835
>make him YOUR broodmare
Sorry, I got a little carried away.
>>
>>2394835
>>2387291

That's some high-tier fantasies right there.
>>
File: color2.png (2 MB, 2480x2679) Image search: [Google]
color2.png
2 MB, 2480x2679
Dismemberment.

A lot of people who have this fetish tied up with cannibalism or sadism, but I don't. I don't even particularly like death, it's just a consequence of seeing the bodies torn apart.

Like it would be awesome if you could cut off a girl's head during sex and stick it back on later
>>
File: Source.png (259 KB, 836x678) Image search: [Google]
Source.png
259 KB, 836x678
>>2395460
Source?
>>
>>2395895
Mine private dank dismemberment stash.
>>
File: 1443957170914.png (58 KB, 216x306) Image search: [Google]
1443957170914.png
58 KB, 216x306
>Man (furry or not, I don't care at this point) wakes up chained by his arms and legs in a featureless, white fluorescent room
>Only thing of notice is an air vent on the ceiling 30 feet above alongside panel lights and a door at the far end of the room
>After a few minutes of struggling, the door opens and a woman in a labcoat walks in, carrying a shot of an unknown, white fluid
>She coos at him waking up, explains that he's been chosen for an experiment
>For the first few stages he'll be chained, though eventually each bond will be removed as the process continues
>Male asks questions but she ignores them, injecting the fluid into his testicles
>Nothing happens, she tuts, writes something down on a notepad, explains that occasionally she'll check up on him throughout the day
>Next day
>Balls feel heavier
>She starts weighing them, looking pleased, and writes more info down
>Injects another dosage, balls strain and visibly twitch, now cue ball sized
>He's turned on, but still spites the woman for the experiment
>After a few more days
>Balls now rest on the ground, male is visibly sweating from lack of release
>Female comes in for next dosage, but sees his problem and helps him get rid of the pent up pressure
>More time passes
>He can barely move his legs due to his testicles weighing him down, the restraints to them are now off
>Even though he still hates what's happening to him, a part of him feels happy to see her arrive
>She starts rubbing his balls with every test, praising him for the cooperation
>Eventually this continues on for a few more weeks, until his feet no longer touch the ground, and the arm restraints are off
>He's now excited to see her arrival, hormones clouding his mind as they continue to grow
>Every time she visits she helps him masturbate, sometimes simply rubbing his balls gets him off
>Ends with her saying she's now reached the halfway mark of the experiment

I haven't planned out much more, but it still turns me on like mad.
>>
>>2396381
fug, that's great anon
>>
A person being turned into a blood thirsty savage monster against their will, they're completely aware of the change and actively tries to fight it but over time the only thing they can think about is hunting,eating and fucking.

It starts with progressively more aggressive behavior and progresses to heightened senses, muscle growth and libido, eventually more noticeable features and behaviors.

>I will never be turned into a female werewolf
>I will never be impregnated by a werewolf after slaughtering and eating several people
>>
The new gig at the kennel came with free housing. It was a pretty sweet deal, to be honest-- look after the dogs and get stacks of cash and a free apartment. You love dogs, right? And the owner of the place was so charming. When he started flirting with you, hitting on you, well... You couldn't help but go with it.

It's only been three months since your Master started having you work nights and weekends at his place, taking care of his personal canines. The collar is cute, and he's your dream man, and his dogs are so... friendly. I mean, you were hesitant at first-- even scared when he first told you to kneel down and present yourself. But as soon as you took that knot for the first time? You knew you were Master's little puppy. Looks like the kennel job is going back on the market; you're moving in full-time for your new job.
>>
File: 1440885137358.png (2 MB, 1002x1670) Image search: [Google]
1440885137358.png
2 MB, 1002x1670
>>2387233
>>
>>2401122
I thought that was a gorilla in the thumbnail
>>
>>2390003
Kek
>>
>>2401122
Fucking hot.
>>
>>2396381

HOLY FUCK, I've never been into hyper balls before but you just gave me the fetish, anon.

based
>>
Licking large, sweaty and smelly hyper feet
>>
Watching ember shit herself in front of me
>>
>>2404782
>Ember coiling her tail around garble and force a fat load of shit down his throat
>>
>>2387291
Unf. There is something that just feels so right about becoming a busty girl and then being bred.
>>
>>2387291
>shows up to the most dedicated of furfags
Damn, now I wish I was more of a furfag
>>
>>2404982
It's what's inside that counts. If you really wish to smash dat vixen pussy, you will... even if you're a complete normalfag on the outside.
>>
Becoming a thick female thread succubus.
I would make a thread every night and anons get to post their sex fantasies then when they go to sleep I'd let them experience their fantasy in return for me gaining a small portion of the pleasure they feel. It would accumulate though, so if I get a successful thread with 300+ posts I'd be able to feel a lot of pleasure.

If I really liked an anons fantasy I'd even do some extra stuff for them
>>
>>2387012
This guy who made the pic OP also made inflation. Post these.

>stick a hose in one of her orifices, preferably her ass or nipples
>fill her up
>fuck her tightening body and marvel at her taut skin

Cartoony full body inflation is for the plebiest of plebs.
>>
File: 08b1c89ea6e4913c2eec98eb0cfb5182.jpg (482 KB, 1211x1600) Image search: [Google]
08b1c89ea6e4913c2eec98eb0cfb5182.jpg
482 KB, 1211x1600
>>2387291
>It's the beginning of another day in my little kingdom. I wake up, still bearing the scent of last night's cum on my fur.
>I quickly wash it and eat something before heading to my subjects's quarters
>They are all ready. Lined by their ranks, the most virile men ahead and the cute feminine males behind.
>I lustfully lick my lips as I spread my legs and my pussy. The first fuck session of the day can begin.
>For one hour, I'm rightfully bred by my entire tribe. It's a carnal symphony of moans, sweat, cum and bestial grunts.
>My toes curl as my favorite alpha claim my pussy asserting his rank over the other. I want to moan but my mouth is taken at the moment by one of my betas. I may be their queen, but above all I am their cumdumpster.
>I lie on the ground, dretched in cum and hopefully knocked up when I spot one of my omegas hidden in a corner.
>It's one of my newest subjects, kind of a runt, and as far as I can remember I never had the chance to fuck him.
>I tell him to come over. I can see he is quite shy, but his cute little penis is so hard it makes me giggles.
>I kiss him deeply as he clumsilly enters my pussy. I can barely feel him after all this intense fucking, but the way his dick moves the cum inside gives me a sweet soothing sensation.
>"Go on, don't be afraid" I whisper.
>He press his body against mine as he begin to fuck me in quick, rapid movements.
>Soon enough, he pants and moan like a bitch in heat. I dont, but I can't help blushing when I see him trying his best, his dick gives me a calm, soothing interior massage that ease me after that earlier rough intense fuck.
>Then, he cums, and I'm actually surprised. He doesn't have much to give but I can feel his meager spurt piercing through a sea of semen directly into my womb.
>I don't know how but I can feel i'm now pregnant, thanks to an omega.
>He is now sleeping between my breasts, I give him a tender look and I hold him tigh as I lie on the ground. It's time to take a nap.
>>
>>2405331
The only inflation I've seen LK do is berry stuff m8, which is pretty cartoony
>>
I want Princess Luna, dressed in a corset, fishnet stockings, and a garter belt to seduce me.

I'd want to be a pony me tho
>>
File: 20160412_171438.jpg (764 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160412_171438.jpg
764 KB, 2560x1440
This is a real strange one, and I don't think anyone can relate with me but,
>I want someone (preferably female) to catch me masturbating in public, and laugh at my tiny penis. I ant her to engage in sexual acts with my penis, sucking it jerking it, fiddling it between her fingers, all the while making fun of its size.
>I want to cum on her face as she looks at me disgusted with me
Gets me everytime.
>>
>>2407327
Except for the disgusted part at the end, I'd like if it could happen to me.
>>
File: titipede_by_skyhammer-d35pb55.jpg (99 KB, 888x685) Image search: [Google]
titipede_by_skyhammer-d35pb55.jpg
99 KB, 888x685
I want to become a titapede, sluggirl or something simular. Not permanent, just experience it for a few days.
>>
>>2387354
>>2407615
Can we go on a corruption crusade together?
>>
Posted in a previous thread but,
I want to be forced on hormones and forcefed food to make me chubbier and thicker. This would go on until I ended up with fat tits with large areolas, wide hips, a chubby belly, and plump thighs so thick they mash together. Then I want to be made to induce lactation and kept as someone's shemale hucow. They'd make me take supplements that would increase my milk supply to the point where my breasts are swollen and need to be milked daily to keep the pressure down. My nipples would me super sensitive and just a slight squeeze would let out a stream of sweet creamy milk. The feeling would be so pleasurable that I'd moan like a cow. Of course I'd also get fucked on the daily.
>>
I fantasize about becoming so fat I end up with a huge, deep belly-button.

Then I get gut-fucked.
>>
File: slugosmall.jpg (278 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
slugosmall.jpg
278 KB, 600x900
>>2407900

Not sure how much corruption I could spread. Unless there was an enchantment to randomly transform anyone I had sex with. That could work.
>>
>>2407352
I love the part when she looks disgusted with its size the most.
>how she blackmails me into continuing to let her fiddle woth it or she'll tell everyone I'm a tiny cock ed pervert
Cock is diamonds
>>
>>2408128
I've seen this type of fantasy like three times on here over the past week and it's hot as fuck
I haven't seen anybody take it as far as being a hucow, but that makes it even better desu
>>
>>2408659
Human cattle is one of my favorite fetish too. To live for nothing but to be bred and pleasured... unf
>>
File: 182fe2bd694455354de0d516c70aeab5.jpg (255 KB, 1708x1161) Image search: [Google]
182fe2bd694455354de0d516c70aeab5.jpg
255 KB, 1708x1161
>>2408659
>>2408668
Great tastes.
>>
I want to be a male, who sprouts tits and gets milked.

Aside from the breasts though, my gender doesn't change.
>>
>>2408713
I actually recently gained this as a fetish thanks to another thread.
Bustyboys I think is what they're called?
>>
>>2408713
>>2408725
Also, how big would you want your breasts to get?
>>
>>2405626
>tfw you will never impregnate anon
>>
>>2408128
>>2408192
>>2408668
>>2408710
>>2408713
jesus christ, how come there's so many people with combinations of my exact fetishes all of a sudden?
also for >>2408128, do you happen to be an anon who's been having a story written for them in another thread?
>>2408725
yep. also kek, I think I accidentally converted a bunch of people to this when I mentioned the OP pic fit it in the hermdom thread
>>
>>2408780
Yeah, it was in the herm thread that cued me in on bustyboys, so thanks for giving me a new fetish! I'm also >>2408128, and yeah, I was in the degenerate fetishes thread talking with the other anon who's writing the story. I just love being corrupted more and more.
>>
>>2408993
Well that's pretty funny, because I am the guy writing that story and it seems like I corrupted you into another fetish. That story is still coming btw, I'm just a bit fucked as far as time goes the next couple of days so I'm not sure how I'll manage to get the time to write it.
>>2408739
Why have a limit?
>>
I want to become the latex red panda and have a loving futa dom that will let me fall asleep while impaled on her dick.
>>
>>2409044
Oh, well go figure, just being on this board is enough to corrupt me. I'm pretty patient so I'm fine waiting for the story, I wasn't able to go without fapping though.

>Why have a limit?
Good point. Big fat heavy breasts that weigh you down and make it hard to walk, constantly leaking breastmilk and soaking your clothes.
>>
Inviting a slim, short, shy (maybe furry) guy with a cute face over and nonchalantly stroking his relatively short dick (smooth, around 5" with reasonable girth, preferably uncut) while we hang out and do regular guy stuff like playing video games or soccer.
I'm not interested humiliation or whatever, I just think ones around that size look good, and I like the idea of being a decent human being and giving a nervous fag a hand. This is my sensitive side.
>>
File: 5684286ef6ab99b9f94f1a4c3683626c.png (1015 KB, 1250x800) Image search: [Google]
5684286ef6ab99b9f94f1a4c3683626c.png
1015 KB, 1250x800
How common is it to have both dominant and submissive extreme fetishes?

I have a fetish for being implanted with parasites or goo in my orifices (including ears, directly into the brain, etc.), and having my mind weakened and corrupted by them, becoming just another host body for them, all while people watch it happen to me. I also have one for being bound, gagged, put in chastity, and sealed in a giant stuffed toy with only one hole to breathe and another to be fucked in the ass with a strap-on matching the stuffed toy. I either get ignored, cuddled/used as a pillow, or get my ass pounded for days and days. Eventually, I realize that I've slowly been being transformed into the toy that I'm inside, but by that time the whole idea seems so right that I welcome it. These can be either as humans or furries.

The thing is, I also have these fetishes from the other side--from infecting someone with parasites, from turning someone into a living toy.
>>
>>2410455
Well, you could always be infected with parasites that mindbreak you and then influence you into seeking out other hosts to infect.
>>
File: phpoj47BS.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
phpoj47BS.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>2410693
Oh, totally. But whether I'm the instigator, an end victim, or another link in the chain, it's the calcium that makes boners strong.
>>
I've got a few. For starters I have this fetish for slime. Sticky, slippery, gooey, I just like the idea of having my entire body covered in a slimy substance.
That being said, I want to be a cumslime slug girl, that is to say that instead of the type of mucous that slugs are usually covered in, I'd be covered in cum. I'd want to rub against another slug girl and have her wrap her dick around mine before filling me with her eggs

Another fantasy I have is of growing breasts filled with cum that need to be drained every day or they'll just swell up and get even bigger, and when stimulated enough my boobs will "cum" thick roped of jizz, the same way a penis would. In fact you might as well just think of it as having big round penises on my chest.

I also want to have a pussy on my balls or some way for them to be fucked. People could dump their loads inside my balls and they would just swell up like a balloon, sloshing with cum. Or I could have some egg-laying creature deposit their eggs inside my sack and force me to carry them around. Similarly, I'd want to have my testicles filled with worms that wring around causing me arousal and getting me off from within.

I want to be unable to walk on two feet anymore, instead I'd be forced on all fours like a dog. In addition, my butt would get bigger as well as my asshole, it would get puffy and push outward, forcing my buttcheeks apart and allowing for easy access. My puffy hole would leak lubricant and my body would give off pheromones that arouse any nearby males, human or otherwise and give them the urge to fuck and breed my asspussy.

I want to be taken as a pet by a female or femboy from another race and be teased about never being allowed to fuck them while they force me to cum using their feet until I paint their toes with the seed of a savage.
>>
>>2413253
jesus fuck
got anything with any of these fantasies (dickbreast and leaking puffy asspussy especially)?
>>
>>2413310
It's pretty hard to find content.
http://exhentai.org/g/310748/01da1e85d7/
As of yet I haven't found any with puffy asspussy aside from single images.
>>
>>2413535
Thanks m8. And some of those single images would be appreciated too, that whole paragraph you wrote involving the asspussy is one of the hottest things I've read in a while and I need more. In fact, if you have any stories you know of involving it those would be much appreciated as well.
>>
>>2413535
I mean I guess the closest thing to it would be dicknipples. I usually just read lactation stuff and pretend that they're filled with cum instead.
http://exhentai.org/g/781059/3590dc9dac/
http://exhentai.org/g/304738/cafbbea2a6/

>>2413596
Glad you liked it, I'll see if I can find some good pics for you, do you mind if they're furry? I don't know of any stories involving it, but I could always try my hand at writing something up.
>>
>>2413622
I don't mind furry in the slightest, especially if it's like what that anon described (the puffy asshole pushing out his asscheeks and self-lubricating aspects in particular.)
Also if you ever do write anything put this, please post it here somewhere.
>>
>>2413680
Will do!
>>
>>2413776
>>
>>2391836
>that image
hoooly fuck that's hot
>>
>>2413812
>>
File: 4254918336ea5dfb4470547ec1768500.png (412 KB, 1000x1004) Image search: [Google]
4254918336ea5dfb4470547ec1768500.png
412 KB, 1000x1004
>>2413863
Don't want to dump too much though.
>>
>>2413879
you happen to have any more male? also I think there's a thread for this stuff already up at >>2408553
also while I always appreciate some good puffy holes I'm mostly interested it in combination with the whole self-lubricating animalistic fuckhole thing, so if you happen to have any of that it would be greatly appreciated
>>
I've fapped to Mass Effect species a shitload, and I ended up thinking of effects their cum would have.

Krogan: Exposure to Krogan cum causes insatiable lust, in both genders. They evolved this in response to the Genophage, making their sexual partners crave their semen to improve impregnation chance.

Salarian: Sex with a Salarian comes with typical impregnation risk, with the knocked up one becoming the mother to a clutch of eggs.

Hanar: Tentacles. Orgasms act as a circular motion. If you cum first, the Hanar absorbs the cum into a fertility tentacle. If you fail to cum before the Hanar, you'll find every orifice flooded with thick Hanar jizz. The one to cum second experiences a weaker orgasm.

Volus: Weight gain. This effect isn't instant, taking hours after insemination for the cum to begin stimulating the body's fat cells. There's no set pattern to the gain. It could be 15 pounds one time, or 200.

Elcor: If orgasm is achieved, the mounting partner fuses with the lower partner. For 6 weeks, the top is locked in a constant orgasmic state, continually filling the bottom. The bottom's organs will accommodate to process the constant flood. Does not result in pregnancy in gay couples, but the fusing still occurs.

Asari: Genitals swap upon first sexual contact. Asari are born with dicks or vaginas at random. The swap is permanent, but can be fixed by mating with another Asari with appropriate genitals.

Quarians: Fertile. Pregnancy results in excess of fat in breasts and hips. Donning a Quarian exosuit results in rapid transformation into a Quarian. This is taken advantage of by some Quarians, who force unsuspecting humans into female suits and knocking them up.

Turians: Don't know what. Favorite species, but never thought of anything

If anyone wants, I can go into detail on any specific fantasy.
>>
>>2413923
Huh, didn't even notice there was a thread like that.
And yeah, it's be pretty hard to find anything that combines all those elements together, you'd think self-lubrication would be more popular, an ass that preps itself up to be fucked is extremely hot. I'll keep looking to see if I can find something.
>>
>>2413988
Thanks a bunch m8, will you be posting anything you find here or in that other thread?
>>
>>2414020
I'll post in the other thread.
>>
>>2413977
>Donning a Quarian exosuit results in rapid transformation into a Quarian
Oh man, that's hot. I had a couple fantasies like that involving a furry/alien/non-human gf who has some sort of space-suit or exosuit and leaves it lying around when she goes out, I decide to try it on for whatever reason then seconds after putting on the suit I suddenly feel my body start to fill out its curves. Growing fat breasts to fill out the front, a big butt to fill out the back, and thick hips to fill out the sides; along with all the other fat redistributions to match the suit's rightful owner's body. Eventually becoming the same species and gender as my gf, who comes back and realizes what I've done, gets a little mad at first but soon comes to love how her new bf turned gf turned out.
>>
>>2413977
Nice, I'd love to hear more about the Elcor and Quarians
>>
File: ah_1426627863014.keedot_tesrass.jpg (164 KB, 1200x1050) Image search: [Google]
ah_1426627863014.keedot_tesrass.jpg
164 KB, 1200x1050
Letting a tiny girl ride on my dick. Literally. Or just have her way around with it, in general.

I dunno why but theres something really appealing about this whole thing.
>>
>>2415133
Because I'm way into that, pretty much everything has a rape version.

Elcor: Because of their stature and size, the only feasible method of sex is a typical mounting. Smaller species use some sort of aid to rise up to the Elcor, but don't need it after the two fuse. Elcor orgasm at the same time as their mate, and they instinctively press up against them. Almost instantly, the contacting flesh connects, forming a biological bond that can't be broken besides the natural decoupling. As for the permanent orgasmic state, only the less mobile partner gets it. The one with a greater ability to move retains a normal refractory period. If female, the cum is partially used to feed to growth of the child, and the rest is farmed for energy. In gay pairings, the intestines mutate to easily digest the perpetual orgasm. Over 6 weeks, the mobile partner does business as usual. At the end of the time frame, the two regain their forms. The female goes into labor. If the bottom was a male, they are incapacitated for a day or two while their body resets their digestive tract, a painless process. Elcor rape is a serious issue, as if the event manages to reach completion, the victim is chained to their rapist, doomed to either birth their child or become a receptacle for seed. The sheer duration of the event leads many to not bother seeking legal retribution, and instead move on with their lives.

Quarian inc.
>>
>>2415467
Really hot, especially the rape scenario, forcibly filled with cum for weeks, unable to get away...
>>
>>2415467
>>2415133
Because submitting to the effects of a Quarian suit are permanent, it's not often that non-Quarians willingly wear them. Around 85-90 percent of Quarian assimilations are non-consensual. There are male and female shaped suits, each resulting in a corresponding transformation. Consensually, it's relatively common for those with Quarian lovers to enter private quarters with their lover and put on the exosuit as a gesture of commitment. The suits themselves are form-fitting, meaning that male subjects are outlined as their bodies become muscular and square, and female subjects watch their hips swell and breasts bloom beneath the fabric.

There are a few ways that predatory Quarians use the suits to capture mates. Male Quarians can overpower and dress others in male suits for lovers that double as companions. Those looking to breed use female suits, as the trademark Quarian fertility roots in the body in seconds. Male Quarians overwhelmingly prefer to put male targets in female exosuits, relishing the confusion and nervousness of the victim before they pounce, quickly filling them with potent seed. Female Quarians are also known to transform others. Though they can become pregnant from other species, most females will either seduce or drug a mate, slip them beneath the fabric, and ride them for a pure child. Less commonly, females will stick men into female outfits, leading the disoriented ex-males to a local club. By the time she drags the victim out of the club, the victim has been the fucktoy of nearly every patron, and has begun slightly showing through the suit.

There have been notable examples of suits being used. There was the male who kept a harem of female transformees, spending his time hunting for prime targets to attack and enslave. There was the female who kept a small posse of men to fill her womb 24/7, or a different female who subdued her entire ship, turning half into breeding studs and half into broodmothers.
>>
>>2415733
Thanks for the details anon, this hits a lot of my fetishes. I've never actually played any of the Mass Effect games but now this makes me want to pick one up while keeping your lore in mind.
>>
>>2415915
Prepare to be disappointed. Quarians are space gypsies and Elcor speak in monotone with exactly 0 important characters. Garrus is bae tho
>>
>>2405651
LK? His name is PlsameSnake aka OkieDokeyLokey, and maybe something else.
>>
>>2418029
LK was short for LowKey and his name often gets abbreviated to that now
>>
I want to worship the feet of a pregnant woman while she berates me for how much a pervert I am. I also would like to eat her out for as long as humanly possible while still being berated.

Feeding someone until they get big, squishy, and lethargic, so they can only moan as I rub thier belly and tease them with more food (super sweet/calorie rich pastries prefered).

Thats all I can think of for now. Strangely, I have a huge bimbo fetish, but I don't have a single fantasy about it. There are just lots of good stories and images for it (much less so with furry though, but we're getting there)
>>
>>2420044
Bimbofication is hot indeed, so is moral degeneracy. Watching a innocent person becoming an addicted sex-slut.
>>
>>2408725

Bustyboy is the correct term, yes.

>>2408739

Large beachballs, within reason.
>>
>>2404764
this is my exact fetish

>tfw no gf or femboy bf with enormous feet to snort on after a long hard day
>>
File: image.gif (145 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
145 KB, 680x846
My fantasy is to find someone to love, and snuggle with in bed during cold nights, and raise a happy family with

I just want affection
>>
File: 3869_1317927823.jpg (54 KB, 969x600) Image search: [Google]
3869_1317927823.jpg
54 KB, 969x600
ultrasexualized, ultra violent pro wrestling league of women of all ages and sizes. fat milf vs two dirty-fighting Asians kicking the crap out of each other back and forth a favorite

optional route of a milf raising a shota femboy to become a junior catfighter against other sissy boys trained and pitted together by their moms/doms
>>
>>2422190
it's genuinely soul destroying that I will never get to wrestle and be dominated by that perfect loli once she's beat the shit out of that milf
>>
I want to be used by a hypnotic plant.
>>
I want a centaur, or horse of human intelligence, to tease me by acting like she needs to take the worlds biggest shit on me, farting up a storm and flexing her massive butthole (at least the size of my fist) in a way that makes it look like a massive load is going to come out
>>
I had a dream once, where I wasn't really myself, but seeing through the eyes of some fantasy hero knight who was in some castle, attempting to slay some kind of demon thing. She looked like a pale green woman with pink hair, but her lower body was some kind of nightmare centipede slug thing. The hero killed some of her fodder minions, but when he tried to dispatch the demon herself, he was knocked out in one hit.

He woke up, but my perspective changed, I could actually see the hero, who was now stripped of armor except for gauntlets, boots, and a cape. He was kind of beefy, pretty animu boy face, pointed ears, and frizzy hair I can't remember the color of.

The demon thing was gone, he was held in the air by tentacles. Some kind of massive bug creature started fucking his asshole, while a little shota like imp started fucking his mouth with a cock bigger than an adult man. After a little while of this, some evil looking black seahorse demon ( looked kind of like something from Metroid ) with green eyes rose up in front of him and started violently sucking his dick. Some tentacle things started sucking his nipples, and strangest of all, a tentacle started burrowing a hole into his chest, and latched onto his heart, with no blood or death or anything somehow.

During all this arms, legs, the sides of his torso, and his cheeks started becoming covered in hard black scales.

I've no idea what any of this means, none of this was my fetish, I don't even like Bara, and I woke up to the most uncomfortable hard on of my life.
>>
>>2387291
Counter-fantasy: I organise a proper search team and capture you for the purpose of experimentation.
>>
I've recently become attracted to plants

I want a plant with feet to hold me down with its vines and make me worship its feet, no matter how dirty they are
>>
I want my boyfriend to handcuff, blindfold, and gag me.

Then I want him to give me the roughest fuck of my life while he dirty talks me in Spanish.

Some BG: I'm a vers switch, but with him I've always been a dom top, and he leans very heavily on the sub side.

Pretty simple but I feel like it's be really hot since its so different from the Master/Slave thing we do.
>>
File: 4437.jpg (76 KB, 960x573) Image search: [Google]
4437.jpg
76 KB, 960x573
I'd love to be a bimbo cheer leader that services fat cocks in the locker room all day.~

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/16177/idpv-00-latte-macchiato
>>
File: 3940508.jpg (307 KB, 587x824) Image search: [Google]
3940508.jpg
307 KB, 587x824
>>2422308
"Winner gets anon!"
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.