[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elf thread What /trash/ think about female elfs? Do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
Elf thread

What /trash/ think about female elfs? Do you guys like to watch pointy ears being transformed in orc's cocksleeves?
>>
>>229595
I like that she has a cock, but I don't like that she doesn't have balls (and probably has a vagina)
>>
Elves are for fucking!
>>
>>229595
Elves with a dick are the best elves.
>>
File: Item 1.jpg (124 KB, 646x900) Image search: [Google]
Item 1.jpg
124 KB, 646x900
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the this year's livestock, antiques and oddities auction! We of course give thanks as always to our kind benefactor, Lord Cordrin, for the gracious loan of his great hall and without whom none of this would be possible. If we're all seated and ready then we may begin bidding.

The first item we have before us today is a fine female specimen of the Dark Elf species. Born in captivity, this pretty young creature is eighteen years old and wonderfully obedient. She's experienced with domestic servitude, clean, fully house trained and if she's anything like her mother, will mature into an excellent candidate for breeding. Just look at those wide, child bearing hips! Though she can't read or write, she's proved remarkably bright, for an Elf, and can carry out a great number of household tasks. She's demonstrated herself to be good with children and has never been know to scratch or bite.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I know you'll think me a liar when I tell you this, but you have my assurances that she is a virgin and has never known the touch of a man. An Elf virgin? Yes, you heard right. A rare thing indeed and worthy of a high price.

Bidding starts at 70 Golden Crowns, do I have any takers?
>>
>>232924
80 golden crowns.
>>
File: 1392464054810.png (16 KB, 309x266) Image search: [Google]
1392464054810.png
16 KB, 309x266
>>229595
>What /trash/ think about female elfs?
Needs killin'.
>>
File: nevertrustanelf.jpg (67 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
nevertrustanelf.jpg
67 KB, 250x250
>>234055
>>
File: FUCK MER.jpg (77 KB, 525x438) Image search: [Google]
FUCK MER.jpg
77 KB, 525x438
>>229595
>>234055
This is now a Pelinal "Watching Elves Kill Themselves" Whitestrake thread.
>>
>>229595
Throwing some pointing ears on a couple of big titted sluts doesn't make them elfs.
>>
>>233585
I have 80, thank you, sir! Any advance on 80?

Ladies and gentleman, this is a rare opportunity and not to be passed up lightly. This shapely creature is perfectly suited for both the bedroom and the kitchen. Eager and willing to serve, she is perhaps the finest example of her species to ever grace these halls! She'd make an excellent coming of age gift for a favoured son.
>>
>>237275
95 golden crowns!
>>
>>237337
I hear 95! Any further advances on 95?

Ladies and gentleman, this fine specimen is in top physical condition, having previously had only one very careful owner. Her teeth are in perfect condition, her eyes keen and her ears pleasingly formed in exact keeping with the breed standard. What's more, just look at those breasts! Ideal for wet nursing if you have young infants.
>>
Around elves help yourselves.

Elves are innately distrustful of other races and very paranoid, thus an elf that leaves their home does so under the presumption that they will be raped if they encounter an Orc or Human male.

Therefore by being in human lands an Elf must automatically be consenting to sex.
>>
>>237759
Nobody else? Ladies and gentleman, don't let this marvellous purchase escape you. Remember, an Elf is a lifelong investment. This fine creature could live for several hundred years and be passed to your children and grandchildren as a prized family retainer and heirloom.

Good people, so shocked am I that you would pass up the opportunity to call her your own that I shall incentivize you yet further toward making this purchase that you shall not regret.

To the new owner, if they so desire, shall also go this six year old Elf child at but the small additional cost of fifteen Silver pieces

Don't let her scrawny appearance fool you, as she is obedient and willing to work. Though she is largely inexperienced with domestic servitude, she knows all the basic commands in the civilized tongue and is a fast learner sure to quickly pick up the intricacies of whatever task you see fit to give her. Her mother, now deceased, was employed for many years in service of Lord Branwell of Orthstock and proved loyal to the end. Her father is unknown, presumed to be an escaped ungelded male. Small she may be, but she'd make an ideal scullery made or bedwarmer.
>>
>>238140
that's a guy.
>>
>>239252
It's okay. When it's wearing a dress it's a girl.
>>
>>236600
Different settings have different racial parameters. I do agree that if you radically change something you shouldn't use the same word for it, just to avoid confusion.

But then you have to define what constitutes an elf at minimum. We can all agree on pointy ears being in there.
>>
File: 25290003_p1_master1200.jpg (558 KB, 1040x1200) Image search: [Google]
25290003_p1_master1200.jpg
558 KB, 1040x1200
>>232502
That they are.
>>
>>238140
120 golden crowns!
>>
>>251659
Thank you, my good fellow! The current bid stands at 120 Golden Crowns. Do I have any further advances?

Did I mention that she tastes of chocolate?
>>
>>253808
And sold!
>>
>>257553

Our next item is certainly something you don't see every day. This lovely and highly collectable lucky Hobbit's foot keychain is sure to bring you good fortune in all of life's ventures. Also for sale, one hobbit, slightly damaged, would make an excellent gong scourer.

Bidding starts at 10 Silver pieces.
>>
File: darkelf.jpg (308 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
darkelf.jpg
308 KB, 850x1133
Sexy af
>>
Reminder that while Elves are meant for raping, Dark Elves are for marrying and raising qtπ daughterus with.
>>
>>259557
12 silver.
>>
>>262012
Twelve silver to the fine gentleman in the back row! Can I get fourteen?

Ladies and gentlemen, why not impress your friends with this cheerful little chap at your next dinner party? Throw him bread crusts and watch him hop like the merry fellow he is. Your friends will have never seen a novelty like him and your parties will be the talk of high-society for years to come. The loss of one of his feet certainly hasn't slowed him down, just look at him go! His small stature makes for compact storage, and you can keep him housed comfortably in even the most modest of homes or stables.

Worried about him escaping and getting himself into mischief? We'll castrate him for no extra cost, ensuring his calm temperament and docile nature will last a lifetime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.