[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Felt like making a pony or a general inflation thread here since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 211
Felt like making a pony or a general inflation thread here since apparently fat and inflation threads are being outright deleted on /mlp, yet somehow the pregnancy thread gets a pass
>>
>>2132499

Of course you'd choose one of my pics as the OP pic. heh.
>>
File: FataCom.png (244 KB, 1286x912) Image search: [Google]
FataCom.png
244 KB, 1286x912
Never thought I'd see the day the fat pony thread gets moved to /trash/
>>
So someone finally made one here. Is this strictly inflation or can fat join in too?
>>
>>2133813
OP here..
Well.. I don't know. I do want this thread to be mainly about inflation such as air, water, helium or even cum inflation since we can freely post anthro and nsfw content here without punishment.

I guess maybe you can post fat stuff but don't go crazy with it where this inflation thread looks more fat and heavy
>>
File: tumblr_o1vf68NN8q1u9rbbco5_1280.jpg (131 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1vf68NN8q1u9rbbco5_1280.jpg
131 KB, 1280x1024
>>
Twilight inflating for science does seem pretty hot.
>>
bump it
>>
>>2136612
Add some content at least
>>
File: tumblr_npenfyRbme1sl0i3qo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npenfyRbme1sl0i3qo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
Wub inflation anyone?
>>
File: ujfe-1432569797-195118-full.jpg (337 KB, 1280x944) Image search: [Google]
ujfe-1432569797-195118-full.jpg
337 KB, 1280x944
Here's a fic I remember being written for one of the first inflation threads on /mlp/:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/195118/vinyl-scratchs-inflation-situation
>>
>>2144267
Oh yeah. that story is not too bad. Has a couple of spelling mistakes and grammar but still not too bad.
>>
File: G9CrLAo.png (260 KB, 1137x1080) Image search: [Google]
G9CrLAo.png
260 KB, 1137x1080
Here's a edit I made forever ago.
>>
Here's another story from one of the first threads on /mlp/:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/236917/1/peanut-butter-for-trixie/totally-worth-it
>>
>>2149766
>>
>>2149822
>>
>>2149828
>>
>>2149833
>>
>>2149836
And here's a sequence that took so long...
>>
>>2149858
...The artist's style changed!
>>
>>2149891
>>2149882

If only Blackfox85 did more of these. It would be so hot
>>
>>2149919
Agreed. He's one of my favorite artists.

He's still active, so I guess one could commission him.
>>
>>2150142
>>
>>2150148
>>
>>2150152
>>
>>2150177
>>
Blowbacks anyone?
>>
>>2150273
Why not?
>>
Can we make these a regular thing? I'd love having a proper inflation thread around here
>>
>>2151454
Well sure. It would be lovely if we could do more of these and have fun
>>
>>2151454
If we can find enough content to keep it going, I don't see why not.

I loved it when we had a regular thread on /mlp/ for about a month.
>>
>>2153246
True but I had no choice but to set it up here since the mods suddenly decided to start deleting threads, specifically the inflation and fat ones.
>>
>>2153444
Huh?

The threads on /mlp/ were 2 years ago.

I was just saying that having a regular thread was fun, but we ran out of content after a month or so.
I'm sure we can do better here though.
>>
File: patreon lightsaga colored.png (3 MB, 4200x3300) Image search: [Google]
patreon lightsaga colored.png
3 MB, 4200x3300
And they keep deleting the thread in /mlp.

The mods seem to be trying to destroy the little activity there was in the first place.
>>
>>2155113
>lightsaga
You should probably not post anymore of those. The owner requested art of his OC to stay off 4chan
>>
File: 1456287091007.jpg (445 KB, 2400x1503) Image search: [Google]
1456287091007.jpg
445 KB, 2400x1503
>>2155146
You are wrong my good sir.
>>
Anyone a fan of belly buttons popping out during inflation?
>>
File: cIQQpvE.png (758 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cIQQpvE.png
758 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>2155239
What do you mean? He said he didn't want want his OC posted on the fat pony thread, why would it be different here?
>>
>>2161477
Well he does like inflation a lot more than fat so I guess he would be fine with this thread. Plus, while the fat thread had some good content, it did have some toxic people that didn't respect inflation at all.
>>
File: 1424298515.thyguardian_carminf.jpg (140 KB, 1109x1280) Image search: [Google]
1424298515.thyguardian_carminf.jpg
140 KB, 1109x1280
Is male allowed? In any case, here's some lost art
>>
File: eEELyyZ.png (190 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
eEELyyZ.png
190 KB, 1280x1024
>>2164010
Well I would say male is allowed. This is /trash so almost anything is allowed, not sure if the other people in the thread would be fine with that.
>>
File: Winterlight beeing Flated.png (2 MB, 2500x1430) Image search: [Google]
Winterlight beeing Flated.png
2 MB, 2500x1430
>>2161477
>>2162645
The reason why I didn't want it posted was simply out of courtesy to people that didn't want to see both, stallion fetish content, and ocs. Since back then the thread was known to get up in arms when that kind of content was posted.

My standards for /thrash/ are a lot lower, I even posted >>2155113 myself because I liked it enough to want to share.

Even then, people don't stop posting my OC anyways so at this point idc anymore.
>>
File: 1439431944.de-flator_twilun.png (428 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
1439431944.de-flator_twilun.png
428 KB, 1400x1100
>>2166431
/trash is nice so far. I don't see much complaints or people getting whiny. I do love that there are a lot less restrictions here. Having this freedom is really swell *Ba Dum Tish*
>>
Needs more horny balloons.
>>
All this NSFW stuff. how about something a little bit more innocent~
>>
File: tumblr_o513ziia2I1syyrqko1_1280.jpg (206 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o513ziia2I1syyrqko1_1280.jpg
206 KB, 1280x989
>Inflation thread is more active when MLP is involved
Don't get me wrong I don't hate ponies but I hope a more general thread catches on
>>
File: tube.png (773 KB, 1746x1056) Image search: [Google]
tube.png
773 KB, 1746x1056
>>2169636
>dullpoint
how about something a little less shitty?
>>
Bigger inflated pones please
>>
BadgerBen should draw more inflation pony art like this
>>
>>2169676
I second the idea of expanding beyond ponies, pun slightly intended
>>
>>2169676
>>2171715
I'm sorry but from what I can clearly see, you guys already got threads for your stuff (the ones combined with fat).
>>
>>2172012
He has a point. Isn't there a fat fur/inflation thread? I could have swore I saw that somewhere around here.
>>
>>2177168
>one of the rules in the fatfur thread is literally no inflation allowed
>>
>>2177168
Yeah there is, but it allows only certain types of inflation that simulates heaviness. So no air inflation.
>>
>>2169676
I wouldn't mind a more general inflation thread, but one reason this thread is so active is that I dumped 26 images into this thread.
>>
>>2177891
I can understand you want a more general version of this thread but I want a more pone focused one here since it can't be on /mlp and the fat pony threads are not welcoming to this type of stuff.

What we need like artists and writers but most of them probably had gone to the fat thread.
>>
>>
File: 1439197627.093_blugh.jpg (143 KB, 1280x860) Image search: [Google]
1439197627.093_blugh.jpg
143 KB, 1280x860
So, we making this the official pomy inflation thread?

For all kinds of inflation work. Including the.ones that could be conaidered for fat.

If so, i propose we start to make a pastebin with good stuff. And by next thread, have a official name for the thread.

What would be a good name? Just pony inflation thread?

shoulf we add inflatables to the title too? Since those are related? Opinions wanted.
>>
File: IHxXvll.png (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IHxXvll.png
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2182471
Well it wouldn't be a bad idea to have pastebin for this. This is pretty much an official pony thread at this moment. I do welcome all kinds such as water, slime or cum. Inflatables are a give or take but I say they are fine as they look more blown up like in some pictures already posted. The only inflation type that would seem really questionable is probably stuffing.

We can't exactly put a title since /trash doesn't have an option of add subjects to threads.
>>
>>2179687
I didn't say I wanted a more general thread, but it wouldn't bother me if it was.

All I post is pony anyways.
>>
>>2170411
Rarity put her muscles to the test, her arms shook as she pressed the handles on the bellow together for just one last pump of air.

The head of the bellow was lodged into Applejack’s mouth, who held the shaft with her hand, while the other held one of her large inflated breasts. Once Rarity finally got the handles to meet, another wave of air found it’s way down Applejack’s throat; the thin patterned shirt that covered her boobs became just a little more tight, her tits bulged behind the stitches.

Rarity pulled the bellow out of her friend’s mouth and dropped it, as her arms gave out. Rarity panted and wiped her brow. “Oh, darling. You look absolutely exquisite!” she commented as she stared at the curvy figure of her earth pony friend.

Applejack moved her hands up her wide hips, then around her bloated, pregnant like belly, and rested her palm under her round ballooned boobs. She bounced them, and they would slowly drift back down to her hands. The mere tightness she felt all over made her tingle with ecstasy. Applejack crossed her thighs together to tickle her wet pussy some more.

“Ah’ feel ex- exsqee- axs… Ah’ feel great, too, Rarity.” Applejack blushed.

Rarity wrapped her arms around Applejack and squished herself into her inflated breast and gut. The skin creaked under Rarity’s body pressure. “I think you could get bigger,” Rarity said while twirling her fingers around AJ’s nips.

Applejack gave a light chuckle. “Ah' enjoy it as much as you, but ah’ don’t know how much more air this here body could handle.”

“Oh, please. A strong earth pony as yourself could handle way more than this.” Rarity leaned closer to the mare’s face, who in return also leaned until their lips locked.
>>
>>2183138
The two moved their hands up and over one another. Applejack snapped Rarity’s braw off and began rubbing her mounds in circles, Rarity played with Applejack’s bust; she slid her hands under the tight shirt and pressed her fingers into her large, soft tits.

“Get on your knees, dear. I want to ride you!” Rarity pleaded.

Applejack went down without a word, and Rarity went to work unbuttoning her tight shorts and pulling them off with much force. Once the pants were off, she got the full view of Applejack’s round, juicy orange ass. Rarity gave it a good slap, the sound was loud and echoed for a second. Rarity threw her skirt off, then placed her hips forward, spreading Applejack’s cheeks so she could give her lower lips a chance to kiss AJ’s.

“OH, Darling!” Rarity said in between moans, “Could you please give yourself just a few more pumps of air, for me? Please. I know you can do it with your big, strong arms.”

Consumed in bliss, Applejack was more than willing to oblige for her special friend. Resting now on her belly and bust, she reached with her free arms to grab the bellow, and stuck it into her mouth. She pressed the handles together and breathed in the mass of air, allowing it to pass through and blow her body up more. Her belly grew outward, her breasts pushed against one another tightly, and her ass inflated around Rarity’s marehood.

The unicorn cried out more as her friend’s plot pressed into her thighs. Rarity’s juices trickled down between her inner thighs and Applejack’s cheeks. She pressed her hands into the top of her friend’s beach ball sized ass, fingers squeezed and sunken into the skin.

After a few pumps, Applejack took the bellow out, and then sighed. “How do you like de’m apples, love?”
>>
>>2183148
Rarity couldn’t respond. She breathed heavily, brushed her fingers into her mane, and tried to regain her composure. She gave a seductive look over Applejack’s body before leaning over and lowering herself onto her chest. She brushed the back of her hand down AJ’s cheek, and leaned over to her ear to whisper, “Not big enough.”

Before Applejack could respond, she gasped at the sudden feel of something circular slid into her rectum, and further. She turned back to watch her friend stare at her with lust in her eyes, and an air tank in her hands, a clear tube was attached to the tank and traveled past Rarity and behind her bloated ass.

“Wh-what in tarnation are you doing? Where did you get dat air tank from?”

“Mmmmagic.” Rarity giggled. She placed her hand over the knob, and wiggled her eyebrow.

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes."

“Rarity, no!"

“Rarity yes!”

“RARITY! If you turn that—hooophhhh!” Applejack felt a rush of air enter her anus and travel up her body.

Rarity twisted the knob a few times to allow more air to release at once. Slowly, but surely, she felt her friend’s body expand beneath her. It started at her butt, blowing up wider and larger. AJ’s thighs and legs began to show the effects, bloating into separate round spheres, cut off between the knees, her hooves sunk in as the bubble grew over them. The bulk of the air filled her stomach, and at an alarming rate, too. Applejack’s belly lifted her up with the weight of her body becoming less significant to the mass of air that filled her; it gave out a long winded creak as it pushed new boundaries and heights, eventually pushing and spreading her inflated legs farther apart, and lifted her up in a diagonal turn.

Rarity could now lay comfortably across Applejack’s back while leaning on her tight packed ass. She twisted on to her side and pressed a hand into AJ’s cheeks for balance. The tank hissed under Rarity’s hand, prepared to shut off if she needed to.
>>
>>2183176
Applejack felt air trickle through her arms, her neck and even her cheeks. Like her legs, her arms ballooned into separate spheres between her shoulders and elbows. Her grip on the bellow—that she had not dropped—tightened more and more as her fingers thickened with air. Her neck stretched far and wide, flowing out with her body. The patterned shirt that she used as a bra ripped and teared from her overfilled breasts, her teats inflated, like mini pink breasts on top of her much larger, more impressive orange spheres. They grew and sunk into her stomach, the two opposing forces screeched loudly as they pushed into one another

“Mmmh! Mmpphhh!” Applejack tried to shout and form words, but her bloated cheeks pressed together to lock her lips shut.

Applejack was immobile, inflated beyond what she would have allowed, and continued to blimp.

Rarity chose to turn the knob and cut off the air flow to AJ’s rectum. The hiss of air disappeared, and a calm silence filled the room, minus the occasional creak of tight skin rubbing against each other. Rarity pushed her hand down on her friend’s back until her hand was completely submerged into her back, it screeched under the pressure.

“Oh darling. Your figure is simply divine!” Rarity got on her belly and leaned her head right neck to AJ’s ear. She barely saw Applejack’s mixed stare with her bloated, freckled check covering half her face.

“I always knew you were the bigger mare,” She whispered into AJ’s ear.
>>
File: 1368585082.calorie_inflatedpie.jpg (70 KB, 1280x1135) Image search: [Google]
1368585082.calorie_inflatedpie.jpg
70 KB, 1280x1135
>>2183138
>>2183148
>>2183176
>>2183208
Holy crap. That is amazing writing write there! Great job!
>>
File: wbakqVJ.png (228 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
wbakqVJ.png
228 KB, 512x384
>>2183138
>>2183148
>>2183176
>>2183208

Just your friendly neighborhood writerfriend over at the new fat pony thread on trash coming over to deliver you some inflation content.

Requested on my Tumblr blog.
>>
>>2183279
a true hero
>>
>>2183279
Thank you based Blurb
>>
File: 1458341257258.png (764 KB, 2020x2002) Image search: [Google]
1458341257258.png
764 KB, 2020x2002
>>
>>2132499
Does this thread have its own pastebin?
>>
>Going for two

“Oh, Winterlight. A-are you sure about this? I mean… I don’t mind doing new things to, um, make things hotter in our relationship.” Fluttershy hid behind mane and rubbed her leg.

“Heh, I think you mean to spice things up in our relationship, but that’s okay.” Winterlight stepped forward and brushed Fluttershy's mane out of the way and smiled. “I’m proud of that you're willing to do something new for me.”

Fluttershy averted his gaze, and blushed.

The couple sat on a hill looking over the glorious meadow, away from any curious eyes who would want to snoop in on their activity.

“I brought you here because this was a beautiful place for us to have our special one year anniversary. Discord said that the spells will take effect once we kiss.” Winterlight leaned his head against Fluttershy’s, and stared her in the eyes. “Don’t worry. It’ll be great. I promise.”

Fluttershy inched closer to Winterlight, and the two locked their lips together for a, literally, magical kiss.

A surge rushed through both ponies’ bodies. Winterlight stumbled backwards, feeling an unnatural bloated like feeling down below, but a quick look showed nothing. That cum inflation spell must have kicked in. He looked up to see a magic wave slowly move over Fluttershy from the head. As it moved down, the color of her mane and coat paled until her whole form looked dark and gloomy. Fluttershy seemed to buckle her legs, and her eyes were held shut.

“Fluttershy? Are you okay?”

Just as Winterlight reached out to touch her, Fluttershy’s eyes shot open. Her head popped up, staring at him with wild and curious eyes. She got on all four hooves again, then stomped over to him, getting all in his face with a menacing glare.

“Oh, I’m more than okay, hot stuff.” She launched forward and attacked his mouth, assaulting the inside of his cheeks, then wrestled his tongue.
>>
>>2187648
Winterlight jerked backwards, but Fluttershy’s hoof held him in place. He gave up soon afterwards and embraced her. For once, Fluttershy was in control of their make-out, and while she was rough, it was the most adrenaline experience Winterlight had ever had. It didn’t take long for his blood to all rush to his cock and press into Fluttershy’s lower abdomen.

She broke off the kiss, Fluttershy trailed her eyes down Winterlight’s body till she came to his throbbing brown stallionhood. She gave a crooked smile before descending lower and lower, sliding her hooves down the middle of Winterlight’s back, while kissing each inch of his body.

A shiver ran up Winter's spine, he bit on his lower lip, and sighed through his nose. “Oh, Fluttershy.”

The yellow pegasus brushed her noes along Winter’s member until she reached the tip. She puckered her lips and pushed them around the head, then slowly made her way down his shaft. Her tongue came in to roll under the penis.

“Neh! Oh, oh—gah!” Winterlight jittered in place. He placed his hooves on Fluttershy’s shoulders to stabilize himself. He sucked in air as he started to work up a sweat.

Fluttershy proceeded to bob her head up and down his cock, picking up speed after every other bob. Loud slurps and smacks were made as Winterlight’s dick collected more saliva and precum, and Fluttershy’s tongue looped around the shaft.

It went on for another good couple more minutes until Winter’s sack grew heavy and a strong buildup of pressure held near his groin. “Hhnnnng! I-I can’t hold it. I’m going to c-cuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!”

The second Flutterhsy felt Winterlight’s dick go stiff, the corners of her mouth lifted. She ripped her head back, her lips made a loud, wet *pop*, then she pulled out a giant clothespin out of nowhere. She brought it down and pinched the pin right below the head of Winter’s penis.
>>
>>2187679
“Ahhh! What?” Winterlight shouted as he came, but felt no release as it stopped just short of escaping out into the outside world. His pleasure was cut short with the passage in his dick being cut off. He kept pumping more and more semen despite the flow backed up, he couldn’t stop. Because of the cum inflation spell over him, his dick was forced to hold in all the ejaculated semen, which, as he began to notice, was causing his dick to swell and bloat.

“F-Fluttershy! What are you doing!? Gah!” Winterlight reached down for the clothespin, but Fluttershy held his hooves up and away from his junk. She had a stronger grip on him than he had thought.

“Don’t touch,” she whispered in a low tone. Her smile was sadistic. “Let it all in.”

Winterlight looked frantically at his inflating dick as it grew wider and wider, and expanded all the way back down to the base. Cum kept being pushed into his tightly backed dick, which started to show signs of faint redness as it swelled. Each pump became more forced rather than smooth and easy.

He then felt a shift around his groin, and suddenly he could feel a warm rush in his balls; it only grew stronger with every pump. Each thrust was delayed as the flow was redirected to loop around and squirt into his sack, the only accessible place for his cum to travel. Winterlight grunted with each pump, and every thrust made his sack slosh. Soon his sack grew two times its size, filled mainly with semen and continued to get fuller and fuller; his balls blew up to the size of baseballs, and sagged lower with the added weight of semen.

“Fluttershy! Please, this is not enjoyable!” Winterlight pleaded.

Although he was speaking half the truth. It did cause him discomfort, but it also brought an exotic tickle of pleasure, too.

“Oh, but I thought you liked being the big boy? A big boy as yourself must have some big, big balls, right?” She smirked.
>>
>>2187702
“But—aaahhh!” Winterlight’s knees buckled as his balls reached the size of coconuts and were still growing.

Eventually his legs gave out, and he plopped on his rear, his balls sloshed to and fro. Winterlight had a front row seat to the show, his sack pulsed and bulged, his fat cock tilted backwards from his balls pushing it away. Winterlight reached for the clothespin, but Fluttershy was there to stop him in his tracks.

She fluttered over his head while holding his hooves, and then she pulled him forward to roll him on to his balls.

He grunted as his body weight pressed into his beachball size testicles. His cock sagged in the trench between his balls, a tiny amount of cum trickled out of the head.

Winterlight fell forward onto his front hooves, his body was slowly tilted more and more in a diagonal position. His legs rested on the thick and squishy skin of his inflated sack, and continued to sink deeper. It wasn’t long until his balls spread across his chest and lifted his legs off the ground, bringing his whole body to rest on his beanbag chair sack.

Fluttershy laughed out loud in the face of his misery. “Oh, is the big boy upset?” she said in a mocking tone. “Does he need his mommy? What kind of mare would want to be with a colt like you? You freak! Hahahaha!” Fluttershy poked at Winterlight’s scrotum.

“Raahhgh! S-stop that!”

“Oh, what? This” Fluttershy raised her hooves and shoved them deep into Winterlight’s packed sack, hooves sunk halfway through.

Winterlight let out a cry, he thrusted his hips forward, the compression from Fluttershy hooves sent a surge of cum to flow back into Winter’s dick, a larger bulge moved down from the base and through the shaft until it reached the clothespin. The added weight, plus Winterlight’s wild thrusts, was enough to bring his body forward, towering and cloaking the yellow pegasus in his shadow.
>>
>>2187717
Fluttershy laughed madly before she finally realized the scrotum was teetering over her, the fat cock rammed into her gaping mouth and knocked her backwards on her back. The sack rolled itself over Fluttershy’s lower body, trapping her.

The shifted weight brought more cum to pile at the end of the penis before the clothespin. The extra force and pressure on the clothespin brought it to open up a little, as more room opened for cum to flow through, so did the force; in a split second the cum rushed forth through the opening and slipped the clothespin off.

The massive bulge dropped to the head of Winterlight’s cock, and erupted out and inside Fluttershy’s mouth. Cum blasted out of the sides of her mouth, but the bulk was shot down her gullet. “Hmmph!” Fluttershy gulped down the large load, she had barely had a second to catch herself before she was forced to chock down another blast of semen, and another, and another, and another.

*Ulp* *ulp* *ulp* *ulp* *ulp* *ulp* *ulp*

Fluttershy’s cheeks bulged out until they blushed pink. Each gulp formed a large lump that dropped down her throat. Her eyes were the size of dinner plates, they watered in reflex, her chest heaved, and her breaths were rasp.

Winterlight almost passed out from the sheer ecstasy and relief that poured out of him. His face became flushed and sweaty, tongue looped out and eyes rolled to the back of his skull. Every pump sent forth half a gallon of cum inside his girlfriend’s mouth, and over time as minutes passed, his balls began to lose mass while her belly filled more with the surplus cum. It eventually came to the point where Fluttershy’s belly held as much cum as Winterlight’s sack. They both swayed gently back and forth while Winter kept it going.
>>
>>2187744
Soon her belly surpassed Winterlight, and it forced him to slide down her hill of a belly and rest right on top of her chest. HIs balls still big enough to keep his legs spread far apart, but it shriveled and shrunk within minutes as he pumped. Fluttershy’s stomach expanding further to squish into Winterlight’s back, and pushed his ballsack closer into Fluttershy’s face.

His thrusts slowed and his pumps released less semen, until finally his balls were their regular size, and his cum servings were in small globs. Winterlight planted his hooves on either side of Fluttershy’s head, chest heaved, his muscles weak and unstable; his balls were numb, yet prickled and tingled, probably a sign of the spell wearing off.

The color of Fluttershy’s coat washed over her like the sun coming over the horizon. Her eyes opened lazily, like she was coming out of a dream. She blinked a couple time, then shot a wild gaze at Winterlight.

He realized what happened and figured out the position he was in, so he lifted himself up, his now soft and loose cock slid out of Fluttershy’s lips with a wet smack. He looked down at the intimidated mare, who blushed deeply with her face smeared in cum.

“U-uh, um… What happened? I feel very funny, and I can’t seem to move.”

Winterlight blushed harder as he recaptured the few moments that lead up to here. “Well, um.” He decided to lean to the side and present Fluttershy with the globe that had become her stomach.

She gasped as her vision was totally consumed by the bright yellow ball full of warm semen. “O-Oh my goodness! I-is that my belly?”

Winterlight walked up to the sphere and pressed his hoof into her, his hoof sunk deeply, so far he could fit his whole leg inside. Suddenly he heard a deep gurgle emerge from the depths of her gut, it bubbled and surged up to Fluttershy’s head. Her face showed discomfort, and her cheeks puffed.
>>
File: spongebob-smoking-pencil.jpg (57 KB, 683x525) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-smoking-pencil.jpg
57 KB, 683x525
>>2187768
“Oopphhhh—BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPHHHHHHH!” She unleashed a monstrous belch that shook and sloshed her ginormous belly to and fro.

Winterlight regained his composure after the aftershock. He smiled, guiltily, and walked over his marefriend’s face, looking at her tiny, embarrassed face.

“e-excuse me…” She evaded his eye sight and tried to hide her face in her mane.

Winterlight bent his neck down and pecked her on the nose. “You are the most adorable creature I have ever met.” He smiled brightly as she hid her inflamed face from his sight.

THE END

There you have it. I said I'd write something like this in an older inflation thread when it was still on /mlp/ and now I bring it to you here on /trash.
>>
>>2187811
Nice
>>
File: 1458142574718.jpg (441 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1458142574718.jpg
441 KB, 840x960
>>2187811

Absolute madman, you actually did it.

>>2187511
No it doesn't, we should start one and start organizing stuff. We got one writter in here that we can add for starters.
>>
>>2170411
>>2183208
>>2183279
That's nice, but I'm working on something nasty.
>>
>Rainbow groaned, shuffling to the bathroom for the fifth time today
>Just because Trixie made her drink that water elemental...
>A water elemental kept in storage, in case the town should suffer a drought
>A water elemental currently living inside her stomach, generating enough liquid to keep her bloated and sluggish, unable to fight Trixie's tyranny between her frequent bathroom breaks
>Still, she had to be thankful
>She could've ended up like Rarity, or even Twilight...
>Rainbow shuddered at the thought of her friends' fates, and the cold water splashing into the toilet bowl
>At least she could continue a relatively normal, if ground-bound, life
>Finally, the stream let up, leaving Rainbow refreshed and several litres lighter
>It would be at least an hour before she had to go again, leaving her just enough time to sketch the weekly weather plans
>Rainbow sighed, heaving herself up with the help of the toilet paper roll
>Such is life in Trixieville
>>
File: tumblr_nl10hdNzof1rczpkgo1_1280.png (308 KB, 1280x1023) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl10hdNzof1rczpkgo1_1280.png
308 KB, 1280x1023
>>2188205
Agreed. We should make a pastebin to organize and keep track of this stuff. We currently have blurb as a writer here so that's already an amazing start.This thread is blowing up better than I expected *Ba Dum Tish*
>>
File: 1409757590.toes_theconflicted2.jpg (172 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
1409757590.toes_theconflicted2.jpg
172 KB, 1280x782
Ponies do make quite cute balloons
>>
File: 1385146177.de-flator_rd.png (232 KB, 1500x1421) Image search: [Google]
1385146177.de-flator_rd.png
232 KB, 1500x1421
>>
Bump
>>
So, inflation. Fat and Slave pone generals seem to be rallying up to try and fight back against the /mlp/ mods.

Are you guys ready to join the civil war and get your posting privileges back?
>>
>>2209883
Okay, I'm gonna be real here. If you guys want to go ahead and try to fight the mods then sure, go ahead. I wouldn't being able to make an inflation thread on there again.

The question I really have here is what else are we really going to gain from this? I mean, sure we would get recognition for just fighting the mods with the Fat and Slave thread but what about the pony inflation threads in general? We don't have the same kind of support the fat pony thread does and I am sure most of the people in the fat pony thread don't like us. For all i could know, even if we win the civil, the inflation thread would still lose because we are still lacking any support to keep this thread going. I'm not saying that this civil war is completely bad, I'm saying that isn't probably going to do much for us inflationists.

Plus, /trash/ is not even that bad. It has nearly no restrictions and the people have been much nicer here than on /mlp.
>>
>>2211118
This is pretty much my opinion on the matter as well.
Here I can post anthro and red board content.
>>
>>2211118
We should at least try. What do we have to lose?

Spamming some SFW inflation pics and prompts isn't difficult.
>>
>>2211118
>Civil War
>Arguing with neckbeards on the internet
Totally different things m8
>>
>>2212228
And what would we gain? Being able to just go back to posting SFW images only and linking anthro and NSFW stuff on a popular board?

I think you are missing some of my points. It's not that it is difficult to post SFW inflation images and such, it's more on the matter of us still being stuck where we are. It's easy for the fat and slave to keep going because they have the support they need to last until they need to leave the thread and start a new one. We barely do. Even if we do show our support and do win this fight with /mlp mods, who is to say we, inflationists, won't be back where we were before, struggling to keep the thread active before falling off the last page while the other fetish threads keep thriving or even gain respect from the other threads, especially fat pony? I know you want to fight back and make the mods allow us to post fetish content.

Unless by some sudden miracle we get constant support from artists and writers that like inflation and support this thread, this thread is going to lose either way. At least on /trash/. we are still able to post whatever content we want, whether it be SFW or adult along have a nice and friendly community here.
>>
>>2212548
Pony content belong in the pony board, hence the board was made for exactly that.
Now since /trash/'s conception we have a board for NSFW material. Denying our own threads - "containment" threads if you will - is another thing. If we can't generate content enough for successive threads comparable to some background ponies we should then simply learn to create some ourselves. I for one learn to draw and writefag, as I've collected a lot of prompts in the mean time. Quality trumps quantity. All I'm saying is that we should be able to hold thread in the NSFW here and our "home"

[spoiler]None of the fetishes discussed deserve respect much less recognition, but ours is arguably safer in pratical terms. Obesity and food poisoning are damn ill, and slavery isn't good for the psyche.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2213255
Well /mlp is meant for pony content but /trash is just meant for like everything else that can't seem to fit into other boards.

Still, you have a point. I should actually try to get back into doing some writing of my own, really have been lazy on that due to lack of motivation and these games are highly distracting. I do want to hold this thread here in /trash because it's nice and we can just post whatever we want without the mods bringing the hammer down.

As for the last bit, I mean that's like putting those two kinks in realistic terms. Not everyone likes to push fantasies that far :V
>>
>>2212548
they have "respect" because they continue to produce content in a place where sexual imagery is heavily restricted, which results in finding ways to circumvent the restrictions. when we make threads we should focus that everyone should contribute, and in due time we shall have our own thread chains

just pam the board with inflationary stuff already
>>
>>2213788
Ugh fine. How are we suppose to go about this then? Just make an inflation thread while the others keep making their own threads to fight back?
>>
>>2214081
never did a revolt did we?
use vpn's and proxies, create threas after threads, post pics and short stories in other threads. ad infinitum.
do we have a strategy? I'd say everyone should either a) post their own preference predominately, or b) show solidarity and aid the other threads as well

we fought against humanized shit and failed, why should fetish containment boards fail. inflation is god damned canon as is the others
>>
>>2213439
True. Some of us simply like a little bit realism, even if we'd fap furiously at some of the more cartoonish stuff.
>>
>>
Say, what is the limit before we have to make a new thread for inflated ponies?
>>
>>2221326
I think it's ~325.
>>
File: tumblr_npst2ziN6w1sl0i3qo1_1280.jpg (304 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npst2ziN6w1sl0i3qo1_1280.jpg
304 KB, 1280x1000
>>2221326
>>2226073
300/250
>>
>>
File: aj.png (809 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
aj.png
809 KB, 1280x960
Finally found a board like this!
>>
File: trixie.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
trixie.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 90348uoijofdsyhgzs;ldjfv.png (871 KB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
90348uoijofdsyhgzs;ldjfv.png
871 KB, 1200x1012
>>
File: 84ujkshdfljkewrufhgskoui4e7.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
84ujkshdfljkewrufhgskoui4e7.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
>>
>>
1/8
>>
2/8
>>
3/8
>>
4/8
>>
5/8
>>
6/8
>>
7/8
>>
8/8
>>
>>
All those de-flator pictures reminded me

NEW PIC.
>>
This one's actually part of a 4 part sequence but I can't find the rest
>>
File: CbOAq7IVIAAZyIq.jpg (26 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
CbOAq7IVIAAZyIq.jpg
26 KB, 600x592
>>2231164
Oops
>>
File: tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo1_1280.png (237 KB, 1280x1494) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo1_1280.png
237 KB, 1280x1494
More and higher rez
>>
File: tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo2_1280.png (290 KB, 1280x1549) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo2_1280.png
290 KB, 1280x1549
>>
File: tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo3_1280.png (458 KB, 1280x1236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo3_1280.png
458 KB, 1280x1236
>>
File: tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo4_1280.png (471 KB, 1280x1263) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6h9adc4w1thgycqo4_1280.png
471 KB, 1280x1263
>>
File: 1054914.png (1 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
1054914.png
1 MB, 5500x4000
>>
File: 1054917.png (2 MB, 5500x4485) Image search: [Google]
1054917.png
2 MB, 5500x4485
>>
File: 1088443.png (2 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
1088443.png
2 MB, 5500x4000
>>
>>2231358
>>2231364
>>2231372
>>2231384
Thank you
>>
File: Ihriea.png (2 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
Ihriea.png
2 MB, 5500x4000
High rez version. Not even on Derpibooru.
>>
File: ancara_sapphire.png (3 MB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
ancara_sapphire.png
3 MB, 2400x3000
Hold on, I got some more.
This is one of ancara22's "Rubberquestria" Commissions that was never uploaded to the Booru
>>
File: 603-TwiExpand.png (3 MB, 3828x2680) Image search: [Google]
603-TwiExpand.png
3 MB, 3828x2680
I'm going to post a bunch of high-rez Badgerben art. Mostly stuff that is low-rez on the booru.
>>
File: 509-inflationspell.png (4 MB, 4200x3200) Image search: [Google]
509-inflationspell.png
4 MB, 4200x3200
>>2233637
>>
File: 436-buttbuddies.png (2 MB, 4200x2403) Image search: [Google]
436-buttbuddies.png
2 MB, 4200x2403
>>2233637
>>
File: 432-BunnyShy.png (4 MB, 5100x3500) Image search: [Google]
432-BunnyShy.png
4 MB, 5100x3500
>>2233649
>>
File: 437-buttCadence.png (2 MB, 2990x2110) Image search: [Google]
437-buttCadence.png
2 MB, 2990x2110
>>2233692
>>
File: 439-buttLightSparkle.png (2 MB, 2829x2110) Image search: [Google]
439-buttLightSparkle.png
2 MB, 2829x2110
>>2233698
>>
File: 440-buttluna.png (1 MB, 2357x1775) Image search: [Google]
440-buttluna.png
1 MB, 2357x1775
>>2233711
>>
>"Haha, I can't wait to see Ponyville showered in your GUTS! Have a nice death, Rainbow FAT!"
>>
File: 438-buttcelestia.png (2 MB, 3055x2117) Image search: [Google]
438-buttcelestia.png
2 MB, 3055x2117
>>2233718
>>
Now this is a rare kind of inflation.
>>
File: 1410582494.jpg (245 KB, 1194x774) Image search: [Google]
1410582494.jpg
245 KB, 1194x774
An old trace of mine
>>
here's one not many have seen
>>
File: 443-CadenceArmor.png (2 MB, 4600x2800) Image search: [Google]
443-CadenceArmor.png
2 MB, 4600x2800
>>2233736
>>
File: 481-demont - twifly.png (4 MB, 4200x3200) Image search: [Google]
481-demont - twifly.png
4 MB, 4200x3200
>>2233807
>>
File: 588-Splode.jpg (3 MB, 4960x3029) Image search: [Google]
588-Splode.jpg
3 MB, 4960x3029
>>2233840
>>
File: 482-demont-drinking.jpg (3 MB, 6000x2617) Image search: [Google]
482-demont-drinking.jpg
3 MB, 6000x2617
>>2233877
>>
File: 493-FloatingAround.png (3 MB, 4200x3200) Image search: [Google]
493-FloatingAround.png
3 MB, 4200x3200
>>2233894
>>
File: 539-pinkiedoughnuts.jpg (3 MB, 4788x4608) Image search: [Google]
539-pinkiedoughnuts.jpg
3 MB, 4788x4608
>>2233908
>>
>>2233923
That's all the rare stuff I have
>>
File: 1396181210.duragan_trixie_bimp.jpg (200 KB, 1012x1280) Image search: [Google]
1396181210.duragan_trixie_bimp.jpg
200 KB, 1012x1280
>"Q-Quit staring at Trixie!"
>"This isn't part of the show!"
>"Please stop starting! It's only making Trixie inflate even more!"
>"Don't tell Trixie that you are actually enjoying this..."
>>
>>2235225
>"This is the heart's desire spell! It's supposed to turn me into your ideal mare! Don't tell me you're enjoying this?!
>"Somepony help! If the spell doesn't stop soon, it could be permanent!"
>>
>>
File: 1372813640.calorie_inflatedpie2.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1107) Image search: [Google]
1372813640.calorie_inflatedpie2.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1107
>>
>>
>>2133808
What would she do if you gave that tube a squeeze.
[spoiler]Kept on squeezing until empty, rolled it up, and forced another into her permanently gaping hole[/spoiler]
>>
Any writers here?
>>
>>
*bloosh*
>>
>>2263740
Well that's messy
>>
>>
>>2132499
>pregnancy thread gets a pass
Thanks for letting me know
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o5avr3F0R41uqmm5qo2_1280.jpg (199 KB, 1280x1398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5avr3F0R41uqmm5qo2_1280.jpg
199 KB, 1280x1398
I made a small edit on this image.

I thought the nipples were a little high on the original. I also wanted to make the nipples larger, but I'd have to drop the image's res too much to keep it looking decent.
>>
File: Flutters1.png (1 MB, 1280x1398) Image search: [Google]
Flutters1.png
1 MB, 1280x1398
>>2275907
And here's a nippleless version if anyone wants it for further editing.
>>
>>2275907
Still too high IMO, and too centered. Maybe if they were partially covered by her dress it'd look better.
>>
>>2276080
Unfortunately that's a bit beyond my capabilities.

I might still give it a try though.
>>
>>2275907
Not bad
>>
Pump
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bloomp
>>
File: 1444869384.kylestudios_image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444869384.kylestudios_image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x960
>"When I get back to normal, it'll be your turn!"
>"If I don't explode, that is..."
>>
>"Heh heh... I may have used a little too much helium in those cupcakes..."
>>
>>>/mlp/27062685
>>
File: Zerton.png (1 MB, 5023x3766) Image search: [Google]
Zerton.png
1 MB, 5023x3766
Hot off the presses
>>
Needs more bloated poneloons
>>
File: 1404632129.jadewolf21_image.jpg (140 KB, 1024x646) Image search: [Google]
1404632129.jadewolf21_image.jpg
140 KB, 1024x646
>"Oh Flash, you're so big, and round, and sexy, and tight..."
>"Pop for me."
>>
Pump pump
>>
File: butt.png (734 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
734 KB, 1000x750
>>
flump
>>
Hyper pone butt is hard to come across, let alone inflatabutt pones
>>
We just need some more and bigger poneloons
>>
Any writers?
>>
File: BOOTY.png (365 KB, 703x1055) Image search: [Google]
BOOTY.png
365 KB, 703x1055
Here's one I colored a while ago
>>
>tfw no balloon marefriend
>>
>>
>You will never find a mare who loves to blow up balloons
>You will never have a hose stuffed in your mouth
>You will never be filled to near bursting
>You will never be left to float and bounce against the ceiling.
>You will never hear your body squeak and creak from the pressure
>You will never be her balloon
>>
>>
>>
>>
*ker-pop!*
>>
>>2151739
>"Ugh...So much love..I'm so huge...."
>"You are filling me with so much, Anony."
>"I don't know if you should stop..It feels so good..."
>"I'm already feeling moist, Anony.."
>"F-Fuck me, Anony!"
>>
Fwoomp
>>
>>
File: 1460674275791.png (308 KB, 941x2146) Image search: [Google]
1460674275791.png
308 KB, 941x2146
>"I'm not pregnant..."
>>
>>2312996
Has the OCI fag been apprehended?
>>
>>2328042
Why?
>>
>>2313007
>>
>>
>>2328042
What?
>>
>>2132499
Do we have talentfags here?
Writfags, drawfags, editfags, whatever the talent contributing to content.
>>
>>2334030
Hardly. We had like one write fag come here and gives us a story before disappearing. The most we are getting is just some blurbs
>>
blurbleblibblebloopblop
>>
>>2332932
I'm going to assume Only Cum Inflation
>>
What if Celestia kidnapped ponies and inflated them and trapped them in a room in her castle?
>>
>>2337064
Sometimes she goes in there, rubbing her horn against them, telling them how easy it would be to pierce their taut skin, murder them without repercussion... Just to keep them all in line, of course. She would never harm one of her little balloonies.
Luna, on the other hand...
>>
expand pon
>>
File: tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno1_1280.jpg (232 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno1_1280.jpg
232 KB, 900x900
>>
File: tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno2_1280.jpg (232 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno2_1280.jpg
232 KB, 900x900
>>
File: tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno3_1280.jpg (271 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno3_1280.jpg
271 KB, 900x900
>>
File: tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno4_1280.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno4_1280.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>
File: tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno5_1280.jpg (250 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5p7ychVAP1tnvhbno5_1280.jpg
250 KB, 900x900
>>
>>2339716
>>2339725
>>2339736
>>2339744
>>2339757
Damn! You beat me to this! This is awesome!
>>
>>
>>2342088
That one was always one of my favorites.
So squishy and full...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 211

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.