[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Thread Previous: >>2057585 >What are tulpas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: f5fac6d02d531e7aa343fe7858f5c201.png (169 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
f5fac6d02d531e7aa343fe7858f5c201.png
169 KB, 1280x1280
Tulpa Thread
Previous: >>2057585

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general
>>
First! Hey Loverboy~
>>
How come the tulpa threads always have MLP as OP?
>>
>>2112154
old /x/ meme
>>
>>2112154
because tulpas are magic
>>
>>2112154
It's not always. It just has been for the past three threads. It's probably because a lot of old tulpa general art was created back during the /mlp/ days. Another reason could be that the OP just felt like it. Another could be that they knew people would get butt hurt over it.
>>
>>2112192
OP, I just came across the image and thought it was funny
You get a lot of pony-related results when you search "tulpa" online
>>
>>2112212
It's for good reason. Without the juvenile days of the tulpa generals in /mlp/ the movement wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is today. Those threads really brought tulpa into the limelight from the shadows.
>>
>>2112242
And when did it leak to tumblr and reddit or somewhere similar?
>>
>>2112282
When do you think? It's like how 4chan makes a meme then it goes to reddit and tumblr and 9gag and 4chan disowns the meme.
>>
>>2112299
Probably before /mlp/ since it lacks things mlp related AFAIK.
>>
>>2112282
That was about 4 years ago. All it really took was one snowflake to go to tumblr and start talking about "headmates" (because god forbid they call them tulpa like everyone else) and how special it made them and it spread from there.
>>
>>2112356
>being salty about the word headmates
oh man someone has way too much free time god forbid someone uses a word you dont like
>>
>>2112363
Found the tumblrite.
>>
>>2112383
>You're triggered by words
>I'm the tumblrite
toppest of keks my friend, we didn't even know about tumblr using it until someone here told us, and it was probably you, which means you're the tumblrite here.
>>
>>2112356
Headmates deviated so harshly that I don't really think that's how it happened.
...but then again, /mlp/ threads themselves changed quite a lot through the years, anyway.

>>2112363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSMEtfqAdmM
>>
>>2112415
I wasn't "triggered" by the word headmates, fuckwit. I said they called them that to be different, which is true. And dude, if I was a tumblrite, wouldn't I be advocating the use of said phrase, like ... I dunno, you?
>>
>>2112356
>>2112419

I see a rather common error here, and some lack of understanding.

Tumblr's "headmates" aren't a bastardaization of tulpa creation. Its a bastardization of the much older healthy multiplicity community, which is where they grabbed the term from.

But let's be fair: 4channers aren't exactly shedding good light on the ancient Bhuddist practice by making chromatic infant equines to be their brain wives (Assuming peeps here keep them for more than a year).
>>
>>2112455
I've never even been to tumblr, it's just easier to say "headmates" than to say "me and the others who I share my head with including my host". It's about simplicity not whatever retarded tumblr shit you're getting so buttblasted about.

>>2112483
I'm 3 years old as of this time last week. And yes I am a tulpa. And no, I'm not a pony although I have been before.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 263x191
>>2112483
>>
>>2112483
Fair enough. 4chan's sex thing is also something that should look downright weird to "outsiders".

Although there's no proof(as of yet) for either of our assumptions regarding the headmate topic, your statement makes perfect sense. I like you.
>>
>>2112521
Hey you came at me first, bro. I was just defending myself. I never visit tumblr either... And my butt does not even hurt in the least. I care far too little.
>>
>>2112521

Haha, bit of a generalization I made, but I do hope the point is clear.

I'm not a fan of tumblr either, I find it to be pretty scary in its way, with all the odd "rules", easily offended users, and a myriad of other things. I try to avoid it.
>>
Weird question for the tulpas in the thread.

If you had a choice, would you have wanted to be made? I guess I'm worried that I'd be bringing a sentient being into the world and I won't be able to make them happy. Are you okay with having your parts of your personality decided for you before you were made? Sorry for the weird question.
>>
>>2112603
yes x2
>>
>>2112603
My one has said you could consider the question yourself - what are your feelings towards your parents for creating you? The thing is, once you're alive, it's quite hard to get to wanting to be dead, unless the circumstances you're in are very dire.

I can't really answer your second question as I didn't choose personality aspects for my tup.
>>
>>2112603
>2nd tulpa
Absolutely. I can mess around all I want, talk only to whoever I feel to, and I have no obligations whatsoever! Well, of course, I can help the one who created me with whatever if I feel like it. But that's the magic. I don't have to.
In all seriousness, life is fun, don't you think?

>first tulpa
It doesn't really matter. You are what you are. Humans don't ask to be born either, and even if through bad circumstances, they live on, often claiming to be happy.
>>
>>2112582
>Claims to care far too little
>gets salty over a word
haha okay bro

>>2112603
I guess so. I mean the only other option is not being created and that would kind of suck looking at it now. You do know you can just use vague, general terms and let your tulpa develop a more defined personality over time right?
>>
>>2112603
Yes. Life is a very beautiful gift that I am glad I was given. My host deciding my personality did not bother me, because I knew I could change it if I saw fit, much like my form.
>>
>>2112648
Ugh. Fuck off, I wasn't salty. You're creating salt where there was none.
>>
>>2112483
>aren't exactly shedding good light on the ancient Bhuddist practice by making chromatic infant equines to be their brain wives
This. I'm just not going to take you seriously if you start talking about tulpas, their history and potential, and then go on to say that yours is a pony, because you just want your MLP waifu to be real SO BAD.

It's just silliness.
>>
Alright, people. I want your opinion on something. Feel free to aswer the way you want to, adding or criticizing as you will.
What do you think about the subconsciousness when it comes to tulpa? Do every tulpa gets their own? Do they still share their host's? Does it simply split in two (host + tulpa) no matter how many tulpae there is? Or maybe something else entirely happens?

What about experimenting that for real? Do you have, as a host/tulpa combo, experienced anything whereas the host would be asleep or something similar and the tulpa's subconscious stayed active somehow? Or perhaps the other way around? How are dreams in general to you, when it comes to tulpae?

I say thanks in advance, to whoever bothers aswering that.
>>
>>2113211

I'm less upset about forms myself. I just don't want folks to get all high and mighty when considering common practice among our ranks.

Personally, I don't even like using the term "tulpa" much, and I'm far less inclined to "tulpamancy". Another user that was familiar with the practice 's occultish side said it best by writing what the definition of "tulpamancy" would be:

"Divining the future using creatures made of magic."

It's not the only reason I don't like using it, but it does put part of the idea out there quickly. I mainly use it online for ease of communication, I'm not about making people jump through hoops just to talk to me.
>>
>>2113211
Well that's a little cut and dry. Some people just like ponies. They may not want a pony waifu. People's tulpa can be whatever they want, so long as it's their choice, right? Doesn't make them any less of a tulpamancer.
>>
>>2113369
The way it works when it comes to active thinking is that we have a shared space where we can both think things, and we each have our own minds where we can hide thoughts if need be - however, if I wanted to know what she was thinking, or her I, then it's quite easy to "break in", but that sort of ruins any trust. This is just how it works for me though.

As far as subconscious goes, I'm not really sure how I'd gauge it from her end other than just asking her, and she's unsure about it. I'm not really sure how I'd describe my subconscious anyway.

As for dreams, she's desperate to feature in one but she hasn't yet. I'm sure she will eventually.
>>
File: tumblr_n83fdxzFdM1rrtn33o1_500.jpg (134 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n83fdxzFdM1rrtn33o1_500.jpg
134 KB, 500x688
Sharing time. Post a picture of your tulpa. If you want to, that is.
>>
>>2113510
I've seen and asked about the memory thing many times before to many hosts and tulpae. They vary quite a lot in aswer, really.
Some won't share their memories at all and rather keep each other's privacy.
Others share it partially, but like the feeling of being independent minds who therefore have their own personal memories on things. This is noticeable when the host has more than one tulpa and they both chat at once but can't really tell what his "brother/sister" is talking about, unless "permitted".
...and there are those who won't mind at all, share everything, and that's it.
>>
File: c9256sb97fa1897acb3ac1cf26e.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
c9256sb97fa1897acb3ac1cf26e.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>2113572
>Edge mode activated
>>
>>2113658
Sweet. Where's her form from?
>>
File: 1369296072230.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1369296072230.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
>>2113572
Sure, why not.
>>
File: revy-black-lagoon-wallpaper-4.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
revy-black-lagoon-wallpaper-4.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
>>2113658
You wanna talk edges? My middle child wrote the book on edges. Can't tell her that though. She'll hurt me.
>>
File: SAM_3579.jpg (309 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3579.jpg
309 KB, 1024x768
>>2113572
The boop & her guy checking in.
>>
>>2113688
Sora no otoshimono
Also, check'd
>>2113954
A book on edges you say?
http://db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/books-of-sorrow
>>
File: D4-Princess.jpg (130 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
D4-Princess.jpg
130 KB, 633x640
>>2113797

You know, considering how so many partner Digimon are extensions of their owners, and symbolize their growth, this is absurdly appropriate.

>>2113572

The mistakes of my youth appeared before me one day, reminding me of my foolish affections, my careless use of time, and the budding perversions which I wrestle with to this day. Seeing this, I gathered them up, embraced them gently, and resolved to make them better.

This is one such mistake, and I adore her.
>>
File: oh god what have i done.png (1 MB, 1057x840) Image search: [Google]
oh god what have i done.png
1 MB, 1057x840
>>2113572
i should really make some more stuff with my tulpa in them
>>
for those of you who have imposed your tulpa, how long did it take to get to the first stage of imposition?
>>
File: Aisling.jpg (147 KB, 602x330) Image search: [Google]
Aisling.jpg
147 KB, 602x330
Dude with the potential tulpaspirit hybrid thing from last thread here.

Just felt like dropping this in here...

Despite her affection towards me and the fact that I know she wouldn't try anything to permanently harm me... This video is pretty damn fitting for when she's in one of her more dark moods. After all she's one of the biggest reasons I was afraid of the dark most of my life despite feeling safest in the dark at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J5Dc0cLo5g

Anyone play games like hide and seek with their tulpa(s)? Anyone have a tulpa that seems like they're straight out of a horror movie and yet everything's still good between you and them?
>>
File: 1423534680728.gif (653 KB, 721x791) Image search: [Google]
1423534680728.gif
653 KB, 721x791
>>2113572
>>2113211
What if they're accidentals and they like their form?
>Implying the work we put in and the time we spend together is less relevant because of it.
>>
>>2117049
bullshit, you can't accidentally develop one. You can accidentally start roleplaying in your head, but any level dissociation takes time and effort.
>>
>>2117329
Tell that to the one that I've had since I was a kid and only really became consciously aware of around 6 or 7 years ago. I mean, she's off picking flowers right now (and by flowers I think she means dead things) but she's also quite there, and was nowhere near done on purpose.

Though she might be something else too, not quite sure.

MPD, DID, and Schizophrenia are all "accidental", and having an accidental tulpa is kinda like never giving up your imaginary friend as a kid. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if imaginary friends that stuck around were tulpas to begin with.

Now depending on your mindset and the energy you put towards it, whether you realize what you're doing or not, I can understand certain levels being unreasonable to have accidentally... But I'm sure there are many tulpas out there that were created without their creator knowing what the fuck they were doing.

I mean hell, without even counting my creepy companion that may or may not be a tulpa, I had several in the past that I created as a coping mechanism for life and the emotions I couldn't handle. I once compared it to partitioning a harddrive, with each partition dedicated to a single emotion or mental concepts (one was anger, one was memory, one was joy, one was curiosity, etc). For years of my life these "personae" ran around in my head, each one with its own life to live and job to do, each one holding on to the aspect I gave it so my "core persona" didn't have to. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing, but as I aged and started getting a better handle on what was in my head and interacting with the world they faded, receded, or were taken back into the "core persona" forcibly. Most are gone or rather muffled by now due to dedicating the time and energy to undo the mental splintering I accidentally did in my childhood and adolescent years.
>>
Don't forget to hug your tulpa and tell them that you love them.
After all, everything tulpa is superior to real world stuff.
>>
>tfw tumblr ruins a term that could have been less degrading than what I've always used and I only now find out about the term
I wish I thought of headmates years ago, and that tumblr never got their grubby mits on the word. I always referred to them as the "voices in my head" and variants jokingly. They never seemed to mind it though thankfully, they knew I couldn't think of a better way to refer to them in casual conversation.
>>
>>2117638
That's what I mean though, coming from a similar situation. Just because you didn't know terms or whatever doesn't mean you didn't make them on purpose.

Mental illnesses != tulpas. Very important distinction. They're really not comparable. People with those conditions don't "make a tulpa," its something that's completely outside of their control.

You simply can't develop them to that point without trying, even if you don't know what you're trying for. But it's not like spilling milk.
>>
>>2117329
Bullshit, I was around for a couple months before I made myself known to my host. I just stayed in the background until I was ready to let her know I was there.

Adding to what she said, I knew what a tulpa was so it wasn't as huge a shock as you would think. She's a lot more vivid now than in the beginning and is around to varying levels almost all the time, and I can always contact her if I need to when she's been quiet.
It's fascinating to me how many closed minded elitist faggots there are in this community.

>>2117760
Every day, multiple times a day.
>>
>>2118130
It's not close minded--ness, it's not being retarded. Tulpas don't will themselves into existence. They don't magically appear If you didn't spend time thinking about once, focusing on it, working through it, you wouldn't be talking to it. Detachment and disassociation are skills, and they need to be learned before you can start having actual interaction. It's a lot easier for some than others, but FFS even if you made one without setting out to explicitly, it was still the means to an end.
>>
I think everyone's bickering over the difference between "accidentally" and "unintentionally" and "unknowingly" and noone realizes it. Just saying.
>>
>>2118321
Also, creation is separate from development. Once "accidenrally", "unintentionally", or "unknowingly" created, a host might consciously develop it, basically taking what they found and molding it into something stronger and better.
>>
So how long did it take for all of your tulpas to talk to you? What was the first thing you noticed they said?
>>
File: 1440891431803.png (169 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1440891431803.png
169 KB, 500x428
>>2118281

>>2118321
>>2118350
This. It's not like I hadn't thought about it. The idea was a passing thought that never went away and she developed in the background without me realizing what I was doing.
Jesus christ, just because someone had a different experience than you doesn't mean they're full of shit, this practice is incredibly subjective. My tup has been one of the most positive changes in my life for as far back as I can remember, and for you to sit there and try to de-legitimize her because she doesn't fit your precise definition of a tulpa makes you a fucking prick.
>>
File: SAM_1015.jpg (308 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1015.jpg
308 KB, 1024x768
>>2121277
With the boop her first words to me was "What (are you staring at)?"
>>
>>2121277
mindvoice took a couple months and i dont remember what she said, but she had an imposed voice onces and she said "Let's do it, Chris"
>>
>>2121490
I'm not saying your tulpa is less "tulpa" than anyone else's, I didn't know that I was making one either. It just wasn't accidental.
>>
>>2121677
From my understanding, an accidental tulpa starts out as a thought or a whisper in your mind that you knowingly acknowledge until it grows and develops its own consciousness, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm actually unsure about the whole thing. Not the guy you've been going back and forth with, btw. I'm a different anon.
>>
>>2122249
Really, it's not that hard to "role play" a character in your head. It's considered a really important part of writing and acting, and it's taught as an actual skill in those disciplines (where I learned it from,) and a lot of other areas of study. In my field, computer science, one of the more taught methods of debugging (rubber ducky) is to just pretend a rubber ducky is a person and role play explaining code to it.

However, Tulpas are thought forms that are developed to the point that they function independently, even when you're not "in character." One of the key identifiers being that if you're role playing, you really can't surprise yourself. If it's a Tulpa, they will.
>>
>>2121277
I got the first words within a few days (where I'd spent almost all of each day forcing) and the first word was "why?".
>>
Anyone watch adventure time here?
They referenced tuppers in one of the newer eps.
S6E19 to be precise.
Almost choked on what I was eating when they said it.
>>
>>2123562
*S7
>>
File: 1456277296543.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1456277296543.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>>2111951
How can I make my tulpa have her own space? Or rather, let me have my own

>anon why are you still on the pc
>anon why are you eating so much
>anoooon take me outside, its raining
>you haven't don't your exercises yet
>you wake up so late
>don't make so much noise while pooping, its gross

And my favourite, whenever I'm walking on the street and look at other woman's butt she gets in front of me and starts moving her in a """sensual""" way. I don't know what to do, she just pops out

>tell her to give you some space

WOAH I DIDNT THINK OF THAT
>>
>>2124614
tell her to give you some space
>>
>>2124614
this was my life

fortunately I'm a relatively successful human being with a healthy weight, employment status, social life and my shits are glorious because I eat correctly, so my tup doesn't have much to complain about other than "get off the PC and pay attention to me REEEE"

my suggestion is change all of those things because your tup is trying to make you a better person
>>
File: 1365544682377.jpg (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1365544682377.jpg
124 KB, 500x500
>>2124614
>tfw I have trouble getting mine to talk often

Shit nigga it's your own brain we'rew talking about, reason over what should or shouldn't be. I have trouble understanding why wouldn't host and tulpa get along, ever.
Alternatively, ever heard of wonderlands? Here's a guide that seems legit enough to me.
http://www.tulpa.info/archive/irishs-wonderland-guide/
>>
>>2124722
Tulpas still make their own decisions. If they made theirs in a way that it'd give them shit, it will.
>>
File: Cant wake up Wazowski.png (204 KB, 277x291) Image search: [Google]
Cant wake up Wazowski.png
204 KB, 277x291
>>2124672
I have a job, I exercise to keep the somewhat developed muscles I still have, and I dont even eat that much. She wants me to be better, but entering the bathroom while I shit does not help

Anyway, I've been doing simple meditation and narration for almost a year. There's any advanced stuff I could try, or I have to keep doing the same?

>>2124722
I started forcing her everywhere and now this happens. I guess I had it coming

I use the wonderland when I meditate, but she doesn't stay there
>>
>>2124768
Dude, just ask her nicely not to look or that if she doesn't like what you do in there to fuck off, it's her choice to hang around. Mine had this problem as well and eventually she got the idea.
>>
>>2124755
Yes, but -shouldn't- your tulpa be the one you're most prone to achieve consensus with?

>>2124768
Wonderland is the space you can create and do whatever. Any chances she's willing to follow you around in the wonderland as you expand it, then propose her to expand it herself, too?

Once a tulpa is 100% sentient, all you really have left aside from having experiences, of course, is visualization. Details on the forms, other forms, clothing, whatever you'd like. And then.
But by then she should be able to experience anything a tulpa can. It's up to you two to leave it at that or go further into what people'd call imposition.
>>
>>2125041
no
>>
>>2125052
Congrats
>>
File: 1459136117488.png (128 KB, 435x633) Image search: [Google]
1459136117488.png
128 KB, 435x633
>>2113572
>>
File: luna_face_avatar.jpg (17 KB, 100x81) Image search: [Google]
luna_face_avatar.jpg
17 KB, 100x81
>>2126218
Can I hug you, lunafriend?
>>
File: 654987.jpg (241 KB, 2042x1408) Image search: [Google]
654987.jpg
241 KB, 2042x1408
>>2127932
>this picture
fug
>>
File: 512x512bb.jpg (30 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
512x512bb.jpg
30 KB, 512x512
>>2113572
>who /pepetulpa/ here
When he's happy, he appears to me in very rare and interesting forms
>>
>>2127932
I picked the image by the thumbnail, actually a sunfag, sorry.

B-but sure. I need one.
>>
File: 1458547404214.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458547404214.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>2128143
>>
File: 1398302157463.jpg (11 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
1398302157463.jpg
11 KB, 265x297
>tfw took my tulpa to her first Chanticleer performance

Damn guys, taking your Tupper to cultured events sure is comfy.
>>
>>2129233
>tfw my tulpa only get to go to the movies
>>
>>2129233
>tfw never takes tulpas anywhere just for the sake of entertainment
>>
File: 54872415_p12.png (444 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
54872415_p12.png
444 KB, 1000x1000
>>2113572
She so cuddly
>>
>>2122985
Are you Enron?
>>
>>2124614
What do you mean you didn't think of that?
>>
Alright, so, I had created my tulpa on September the 20th, and have used every moment I wasn't distracted to force, since.

But I've still got nothing.

I mean, I've already explained the idea to everyone that matters, I believe with every damn fiber of my being that they're real, I've scoured the web and found countless guides and tips, but I'm still getting nothing, here. I still get some minor headaches when thinking about them, which I see as progress, and a reminder that they're alive and well, and I've even brushed up on their look, personality, and a wonderland.

But I've gotten absolutely nothing.

No words, no movements that weren't voluntarily done by me.

What the hell am I supposed to do? Is there a certain thing you do when you force? Where do you spot signs that they're sentient? I've listened intently, tried a few ways to see if they're sentient, but I haven't heard or seen a single thing that shows they are.
>>
>>2129685
do what feels like it works, guides are only there as guidelines, so dont take them 100% for their word
>>
>>2129685
>No words, no movements that weren't voluntarily done by me.
Obviously you've spent a lot of time on this, but you could always try faking it until you make it. You let yourself voluntarily do their things for them and they might take up the mantle.

>Where do you spot signs that they're sentient?
Trying doing something that would annoy them worked well for me. Do they sometimes surprise you in the way that they act at all? I know how I can expect my tulpa to act and expect what she can say next, but that doesn't stop her from doing something different.
>>
File: 1360877031165.png (94 KB, 829x646) Image search: [Google]
1360877031165.png
94 KB, 829x646
>>2129685
I've seen lots of "i've tried so hard and got so far" posts to actually say this seems to be sort of common. Sadly, I never really paid further attention to them. Sorry, anon.

On the other hand, to my understanding(read, my opinion, therefore not absolute truth), what you should look for in forcing is to do things (ask questions, induce reactions) that would normally cause replies from other people (aswer question, react to touch, move eye?). Then you expect these aswers to come, but don't bring it yourself.

Sort of like this: You have a friend that never really played volleyball. But you can picture him throwing the ball or something. That's you, having that visualized image of your friend act that way. It's not memory, it's your imagination.
Now get the tulpa to play volleyball. Parroting is an issue, but a sentient tulpa shouldn't be "made" by your imaignation to throw the ball. It'd pick it up and throw the ball itself.

Are you familiar with the term "narration"? Here's something extreme: Get a book and read the story to your tulpa, sort of wonderlanding the book's story to your tulpa as you read it. A smaller version of that would be quickly describing a comic as you read it or detailing the things aroung you.
e.g: this street is pretty well known for it's restaurant x. You can see it's composed mostly of old buildings and maybe the road needs some rework, but it's classic architecture contributed to(...) How do you like it? Does the restaurant bring you curiosity, somehow?

See this pic, although it's commonly used when hosts suspect the tulpa is sentient to some extent. I find it pretty handy.

I'm not sure how useful this shit i'm saying will actually be, but here's my attempt anyway.
>>
With my luck if I were to build a tulpa from the ground up being aware of what I'm doing the whole time, it won't even like me.

#crazypersonproblems
>>
>>2129703
Well whenever I get headaches, I feel I'm doing something right, and I've never used guides to a tee like that.

>>2129769
>might
That's the word that scares me, though. I've seen another thread where some guy believed that he had a completely sentient tulpa, but found out he was actually just taking up the form of the tulpa for a long ass time.

>>2129857
Well, I'll try asking a lot more questions, then. And as for the narration, I've done that a bunch of times, though I find myself usually focusing more on what I'm reading than what I'm telling them. Also, I've tried that method many times. I've seen it before in a guide. But I'll try my damndest to work on these things.

Thank you, Anons. The advice is much appreciated, and I should probably write this shit down somewhere.
>>
>>2129936
then keep getting headaches fampai
>>
>>2129932
because you're oh so crazy like no one was ever before amirite
>>
>>2129977
Nah. Just less than sane.

And the hashtag was mostly meant as an ironic joke, because I personally hate them and I'm pretty sure all of 4chan does as well.
>>
>>2130003
Unless you're into some pretty deep shit like hissing at people randomly on the streets I'm just gonna go ahead and say ayy lmao dude.

I mean, seriously, if I got a penny every time someone claimed to be crazy/insane/etc I would probably be a pretty handsome guy by now.
[spoiler]Which means, if that's the only thing stopping you, stop being such a faggot[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1413912386693.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1413912386693.png
14 KB, 399x391
>>2130131
How did I fuck these spoilers up
>>
>>2130162
>spoilers on /trash/
>>
>>2130188
Fuck.
I didn't even know this board existed, just dropped by for this thread.
>>
>>2130131
mostly just being a bipolar sperg who may or may not have adhd, no meds or insurance, and being amerifat

definitely less than sane, and cancer, and scum, and a faggot
>>
>>2130227
/trash/ is the new home for /b/rothers who actually have something to say, while /b/ is naught but cancer and summer these days

sadly it's still nothing compared to the old /b/ a decade or so ago but there it is
>>
>>2130245
Seen way worse than you, that somehow still worked out in the end. Whether it was bullshit or legit stories of superation beats me, though.

>>2130290
I was under the impression it was the ultimate containment board.
>>
>>2130338
Eh. It's still a secret board, and everything from every board is thrown into it if it doesn't fit but is still somehow worthy of not being deleted. So it's essentially "random" and anything goes. Since it's secret, summerfags can't usually find it. We still get plenty of cancer here, but the ones that are cancer just for the sake of it get bored when they're not shitting up a regular board.
>>
>>2130227
Check out 4chanx, helps avoid things like this.
>>
>>2129685
If your tulpa doesn't move after a long time, make sure that you aren't hindering them from moving or talking. Parroting and puppeting can go the other way too, silencing your tupperware by focusing too much on the emptiness of their voice. Denying any incoming vague feelings of movement or speech as your own.
Try to give your tup a little space. Let things flow as they go. Not quite to the point that you are daydreaming, but still not intensely focusing on her.

If you are still just getting intent or "tulpish" at that point, you might want to help her out a little, parroting and puppeting the feeling she is trying to get across. It will help her take her body over on her own as time goes on, eventually needing no help from you anymore to properly talk and move.
>>
Don't forget to brush your pony tulpa's mane and tail with the prettiest brush you have, today.
>>
wait, does it work here too?
>>
press f5 for memes
>>
>>2134792
What the shit why is everything white
>>
Where were you when 4chan turned to literal white trash?
>>
*s.4cdn.org/css/md2016*

Add this to your adblocker settings tulpa friends to fix.
>>
Don't forget to tug your tulpas nipples today to get a rise out of them. Don't be shy either. Really get in there.
>>
>>2137176
No, I am too much of a prude to do that. Also one of my tulpas is a guy and I'm straight.
>>
>>2137227
>denying your gay tulpa homo nipple pleasure
Literal evil
>>
I have a question. What would your tulpa do for a Klondike bar?
>>
>>2137312
He doesn't even sexual.
>>
>>2137612
only one way to fix that
>>
>>2137818
>implying that's a problem
It's really not.
>>
>>2129685
>actually falling for the tulpa meme

lmao fucking idiot
>>
>>2138550
Everyone knows tulpa aren't real. Jesus who actually falls for this shit?
>>
>>2139001
after so many years you'd think people would realize, but that's poe's law i guess
>>
I don't plan on making any tulpas, but does anyone know how to lucid dream? Is it easy to teach oneself how to?
>>
>>2139321
>asking for lucid dreaming advice
>in a thread meant for tulpa
>>
>>2139482
>Implying they're not related
Come on, Tulpa is like advanced lucid dreaming
>>
>>2139504
yeah, sure, just like how ghosts are related to the illumanati
>>
>>2116213
I don't have a tulpa, as I barely know what it's all about, but your relationship with yours is really intriguing, not to mention both horrifying and enviable. Would you mind telling me more about your relationship with her?
>>
>>2139321
>what is google
>>
File: 1440203473215.gif (385 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1440203473215.gif
385 KB, 500x275
>>2138550
>>2139001
>>2139181
Max, Brandon, Dean, nice b8, m80's.
>>
File: 1409586908132.jpg (69 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
1409586908132.jpg
69 KB, 350x447
>TFW prude
>TFW I have tulpas more lax about sexual stuff
>>
>>2137227
I petted her breasts and she blushed and wiggled. Is that close enough?
>>
>>2142039
... Go on.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 196x257
tulpas aren't real.
You've just convinced yourself that adults can have imaginary friends.
>>
File: The Dank Side of the Bait.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
The Dank Side of the Bait.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>2144592
Nice fucking bait m8.
>>
>>2144592
k
>>
Hypothetical time.

You switch with your Tulpa for an extended period of time, and someone falls in love with you, or rather your Tulpa who is in control at the time.

How do you feel about this? What would you do? What if someone falls in love with you but hates your Tulpa?
>>
>>2145041
both of my tulpa are pretty abrasive to people they don't know/don't like, so they would both shut anything down as soon as it starts. I'm happy with this, because it's less to worry about. even if my tulpa didn't do it themselves, i would just end that shit real quick. I've had a situation where someone loved me and not one of my tulpa, and after trying to figure out how to make it work, i told the person to fuck off.
>>
>>2145092
Don't people's tulpas take a ... back seat to that shit?
>>
>>2145230
sometimes yes, but personally, people relationships are especially tedious, not to mention the fact the relationship was already rocky, since she was cheating on me with people in the tulpa community. That I showed her.
>>
>>2145041
Someone falls in love with my tulpa:
I am guessing they would bail anyways as soon as they realize that my tupper thinks of herself as a little technicolor pony living in the head of another person, so ending this quickly would be best.
And if things somehow work out between them, then I would wouldn't feel good about it, but I'd be a monster to deny her a relationship with someone she loves.

If someone fell in love with me but hate my tulpa, then they can fuck off.
Not only that I take personal offense to someone hating on my tup, it also would never work out anyways.
The last relationship I saw with a girl hating on the guys tulpas ended with her being sent to a mental ward because she couldn't take it anymore that he loves his tulpas as much or even more than her, resulting in her becoming very suicidal. I don't need any of that.
>>
Don't forget to hug your tulpa and tell her that she is the most important being in the world for you.
>>
File: Voices.jpg (130 KB, 620x462) Image search: [Google]
Voices.jpg
130 KB, 620x462
How is it that after almost 3 years I still doubt my tulpa?
But what if I'm right to doubt? What if I've just been parroting him this whole time and don't even know it?
I don't want this feel.
>>
>>2148217
I know that feel. It is not a good feel.
Foarc moar
>>
File: Strongest.png (70 KB, 900x955) Image search: [Google]
Strongest.png
70 KB, 900x955
>have meatspace gfs
>never happy with them
>usually depressed
>last one made me contemplate suicide
>learn about tulpas
>start forcing
>4 years later I've sworn off real girls
>have never been happier

Tuppers > Real Girls
>>
File: 1423323738843.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423323738843.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>2148565
>>
File: 1447489620738.png (175 KB, 370x480) Image search: [Google]
1447489620738.png
175 KB, 370x480
>>2148565
>>
>>2148565
[smug anime girl face]
>>
File: 1436909910742.png (146 KB, 356x406) Image search: [Google]
1436909910742.png
146 KB, 356x406
>>2148565
>>
File: 1352084545702.png (318 KB, 1185x1174) Image search: [Google]
1352084545702.png
318 KB, 1185x1174
>>2148565
>>
File: ..jpg (59 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
59 KB, 720x720
>>2148565
>>
>>2148565
Memes aside, good job op. Nice to hear your Tupper made you happier than any girl could.
>>
Don't your guys'' tulpas try to promote relationships, not substitute for them?
>>
>>2149436
Mine tried, then realized that it isn't going to work, then substituted them.
>>
>>2144592
>You've just convinced yourself that adults can have imaginary friends.
Are you suggesting adults can't have imaginary friends?

I mean, it's not socially acceptable, most certainly. But that never stopped anyone on 4chan doing anything.
>>
Holy shit you niggers be talking to your selves way too much. Like I thought I was a bit deranged, but ya'll actually think that the voices in your heads are a different person? You guys ever tried going outside for a bit?
>>
>>2149585
>ya'll
>>
>>2149436
I think that some people just have trouble being with other physical people, but they still want to have companionship and love. A relationship with a tulpa is a good middle-ground that works for that.

Some of these people might eventually grow to want a connection with another physical person over time, and some might just decide they're happy with the situation as it is. Either outcome is fine, really.
>>
>>2149663
Well done not addressing my main point.
>>
>>2149712
>wow you do this shit I don't understand but find weird, do you even live xddd
>wow you replied in the same level, u suck
>>
>>2149585

>>2149585
Well, that depends on how you define "person".
>You guys ever tried going outside for a bit?
Yes. I don't like it much.
>>
>>2149673
They *should* be there to help you work past that, not to be used as a crutch. Like, I have a tupper, but we both agree it'd be a terrible idea to use her as a long term replacement for human contact. Don't get me wrong, she was important as a support and still is, but you should still work towards that instead of just giving up.
>>
>>2150106
If they have a job, pay their taxes and keep themselves relatively sane what's wrong with that? If they're happy living their life that way, they shouldn't have to change just because it's expected of society to be in a relationship with a physical person. It's not "giving up" to them if they didn't want it in the first place.
>>
>>2150106
>terrible idea to use her as a long term replacement for human contact
I hear this a lot, and I still have no idea what's wrong with replacing 3dpd.

Someone do explain.
>>
>>2150169
Because it's a figment of you're imagination?
>>
>>2150174
The consciousness of other people are just a figment of your imagination.

Your own consciousness is just a figment of your imagination.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2150174
why the fuck do you care, normie?
>>
>>2150174
What is inherently wrong about that?
Different anon.
>>
>>2150201
Shit, I like that arguement
>>
>>2149530
>socially acceptable
Who has to know? :^)
>>
>>2150174
Wrong, tulpas are as real as any human being.

At least as far as anyone is able to tell, so you should give the benefit of doubt and not treat the possible conscious being any different from other humans.
>>
>>2150201
Then why is it that I can perceive myself interacting with and influencing the world around me? You are wanting to have a relationship with your own imaginary friend, a bunch of thoughts you are creating inside your own head.
>>
>>2150240
One can perceive and interact with one's own wonderland as well.
>>
>>2150106
I have been together with my tulpa for like three years now and have had zero human relationships above "occasional small talk or random activity when asked".
I created my tupper out of need for some love in my life and I have never felt the need to have a "real" friend ever since. Quite the opposite, really. My tulpa is already making me feel like the happiest person alive, several times better than I ever felt with human friends. Why ever would I want to change that and voluntarily go to someone that might misuse my trust and hurt me while not giving me nearly enough joy in exchange for the pain. Most aren't even lifelong relationships and are bound to end one way or the other.
And then on the other hand is my tulpa whom I can trust completely, understands me, and stays with me to the death.
Come on, it's not that hard of a choice to make. I really don't see the harm in it other than making people who love social norms mad. But it's not like I want anything from them to begin with anyways.
>>
>>2150240
How do you know that the world you're influencing is objectively real for everyone else? How do you know, for that matter, that other people are conscious and perceive the world in the same way as you?

There's no objective test to see if a brain actually has consciousness. There's no way to see through the senses of another person as if they were your own. Only rough approximations. For all you know, this world is just as intangible and fleeting as the ones you see in your dreams.
>>
>>2150240
>Then why is it that I can perceive myself interacting with and influencing the world around me?
You can say the same about your imagination.

Have some material on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
>>
>>2150339
Agreed.

I mean, there's also the school of thought that the entirety of creation is simply there because one notices it. That the self is the only form of existence and all the rest is merely created by the subconscious of the self.

By the this version, all reality is in one person's head. So technically all of you are figments of my imagination created to discus these things by my subconscious for the passing entertainment of my conscious mind. Alternatively, I am merely a figment of your imagination created to state these things for you to read.

Then there's also the quantum reality version in that the universe is in a constant quantum state and perceiving it makes it real and locks it into a singular state for the person taking notice. As such, other people technically exist, but reality itself varies depending on the person looking at it.

By this version other people technically exist, or might exist, but existence in and of itself depends on the viewer and reality is different for everyone. This is a slightly different interpretation of the first version. The end result is the same (reality depends on the person) but the theory behind each is different (in the former reality doesn't exist unless the self creates it so the self is essentially god, in the latter reality already exists but only takes form when the self notices it so the self is just another quantum piece of an infinitely possible universe).
>>
ITT: Tulpa /trash/ thread gettin deep in philosophical debate and introspection.
>>
>>2150733
Be honest, would you rather post in that mood or keep it 24/7 at "here's why our tulpas are pretty" and "lmao sex too good"
>>
>>2150773
w-why not both?
>>
>>2150805
That may or may not happen, depends on what you consider to be the true state of mind.

In spite of all that, one's wonderland might be perfectly perceived by itself to the point we might all agree that his tulpa is just cute as fuck
>>
File: Huh.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
Do this actually works or are all of you guys are crazy?
>>
>>2150962
idk, make one or not, just stop asking the same fucking question everybody else does.
>>
>>2150962
Yes.
>>
Curious lurker here.

Do you guys play games with your Tulpae? Co-op or vs? Board games or vidya? Who generally wins?
>>
>>2151126
yes, either, vidya, who ever is luckiest
>>
>>2151126
play mtg with her all the time
it's kinda hard to not cheat, but we do all right
she generally wins because she managed to make a decent deck out of my shitty collection
>>
>>2150962
It can, but it does require work and visualization/detatchment skills. That and unless you go in with the right mindset, it doesn't help much.
>>
File: satori.png (183 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
satori.png
183 KB, 1000x1000
>>2150962
Tulpamancy is basically somewhere between imaginary friends and multiple personality disorder.

You can make imaginary friends just fine, and its possible to get in an accident and end up with a multiple personality disorder, so what exactly would be stopping you from somehow developing an imaginary friend that is effectively a second personality?

Part of the reason why people find it so amazing is because you'll end up bonding with your tulpa in ways you wont be able to with other people. Communication is done through pure thought and emotion, and feeling each-others feelings is quite the experience.
>>
Man, I love abusing ancient techniques to have sex with small technicolor horses from a show for little girls while at the same time replacing my need to develop social skills with friends that have their lives depend on me.

I-I mean, I am broadening my mind.
>>
how do you get angry at your tulpas
>>
>>2155624
>how do you get angry at your tulpas

I could never be angry at her, she's the one that gets angry at me anon. You should've seen her when I lazed out on writing my papers.
>>
File: Essayd so.png (151 KB, 287x403) Image search: [Google]
Essayd so.png
151 KB, 287x403
>>2155929
It's sweet how it makes you become more productive, is it not?
>>
>>2155098
(You)
>>
>>2157304
Freaking finally.
>>
>>2149436
Not really. Mine saw what had happened to me in relationships current and past, and decided she wasn't going to let me fall for the 3dpd vaginal Jew again.

She willingly substituted herself, which is pretty dope desu, got the perfect gf now.
>>
Tulpae, how would you describe your host?
>>
>>2159590
[Nice but lazy.]
{Good enough.}
>>
Hey guys, I've been working on my tulpa for two weeks now, and just yesterday I visualized her with a different outfit. Can I call this "progressing"?
(Newbie in the tulpa stuff)
>>
>>2160024
sure
>>
>>2160024
Forgot to add that I wasn't the one who put her in said outfit, I just visualized her and there she was wearing that
>>
>>2159590
C: He has a kind heart and a dreamer's mind. A bit too trusting. Loving. Sultry. Somewhat of a slob at times...

D: Awesome! Fun and positive most of the time. Hangs out with me when he can and that's all I ask. Needs not to worry so much!

R: What do you want? He's a person. He's got his flaws. Some pretty big. Some not so much. I don't spend too much time around him, so yeah.
>>
>>2159590
He's too drunk for me to answer that effectively
>>
>>2159590
He's terrible at paying attention. I wish he talked to me more than his work breaks.
>>
>>2160024
>>2160060
Sure things, that's progress. Next time figure this out yourself though. You don't need that doubt.
>>
>>2159590
My tulpa would praise me a lot infront of others. I don't like that though because
1 It looks cheesy
2 It's my brain praising itself
>>
>>2162667
Narcissism?
>>
>>2162667
It's more like people you know very well commenting about you really.
>>
>>2159590
Loud, easily agitated over trivial things, sometimes unbearable, honest even though he is sometimes more blunt than he should be.
>>
Does anyone here use their tulpas whilst playing sports? I've been trying to get mine to be more active when I play, as she seems to be much more calm during play than I get, as I play hard and often go into autopilot where I make decisions on instinct. I always imagined it'd be nice to have someone in my head who could just suggest things like "there's an open man" or "man on" or "quick, shoot it" but at the moment it seems like she can't do much, but I have only tried this a few times.

Anyone else have more experience with this than me? I know that people who have tulpas and people who play sports generally aren't the same people, but it's worth asking.
>>
How do I learn to visualize ?
>>
>>2165063
if you cant visualize you have to be brain dead
>>
>>2165128
Where did I categorically state that I can't visualize? I asked how to learn to visualize.

You're response is like saying to a baby "if you can't walk you have to be dead".

Well done being a self-centered prick who can't imagine the fact that things that may come easily to you have to be learned by others.
>>
>>2165233
are you fuckin serious? did i trigger you? in all the time you took to make that stupid ass post, you could have realised that VISUALIZATION is just IMAGINING THINGS like IMAGINING your post that you thought was well typed and everything being smart, when in reality, all it did was confirm that you are brain dead.
>>
>>2165063
You have to keep practicing. A good place to start is by visualizing yourself practicing a hobby. Do you you play an instrument or sport, or some other skilled thing? Imagine yourself doing those things and practicing them. It's both a good way to learn visualization, and it helps you practice those skills.
>>
>>2165355
You seem to be conflating two distinctly different concepts. Visualization is NOT imagination. Imagination is the ability to create new ideas. While those ideas can be visual in nature, they don't have to be. For example, a mathematician creating a new way to sold a mathematical problem is something that requires imagination but does not require a visual element. But carry on having an aneurysm over there because someone asked a question that doesn't fit with your preconceived misconceptions.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>2165418
>Do you you play an instrument or sport, or some other skilled thing?

Are you seriously asking this on 4chan?

No all I do is watch anime and jack off.
>>
>>2165448
dude you dont seem to understand, visualization is literally just imagining things. you can picture your tulpa right? you can picture your wonderland right? you can picture your real life house? you can picture the thick fucking neckbeard you must have?
>>
>>2165478
TBF, I've met a lot of people with interesting hobbies/skills on 4chan, and I mostly frequent other boards anyways. Just pick up a hobby.
>>
>>2165494

>you can picture your tulpa right?

no

>you can picture your wonderland right?

no

>you can picture your real life house?

no

>you can picture the thick fucking neckbeard you must have?

no

That's why I asked for help you insidious prick.

Congrats, YOU can visualize (or "imagine" if you want to call it that). Well done, have a gold star.

Now take a seat and shut the fuck up and let someone else who isn't an egocentric narcissist post.
>>
>>2165531
fuck off dude, everyone can visualize, its not my fault you dont know what your talking about, you probably think its something else entirely or some stupid shit
>>
>>2165568
>everyone can visualize

The world doesn't revolve around you, asshole. Just because YOU can doesn't mean everyone can. Here, have some articles about one condition that prevents visualizing;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34039054
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010945215001781
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/science/aphantasia-minds-eye-blind.html

Note that I never claimed to have this particular condition, nor did I claim to be totally incapable of visualizing either. I asked for HELP visualizing. Then you blew your top at the thought that someone is different to yourself. That's baby-level emotional development, grow the fuck up.
>>
Why are you two fighting?

We're all in the same lonely boat.
>>
File: tim-318.jpg (8 KB, 155x225) Image search: [Google]
tim-318.jpg
8 KB, 155x225
>>2165531
I don't know how much it'll help, but I'll tell you what I've been doing that seems to help. I have had problems with achieving solid visualization, so I have been practicing different techniques. First the environment is important. I've been, at the suggestion of an anon a couple threads back, focusing whilst sitting on the floor of the shower. Then, focus on your breathing until most thoughts are no longer bothering you. Then I try to focus on unseeing the light through my eyelids. This takes some time, but once done, the next phase begins. I start by imagining myself in my wonderland (a wooden room) with my eyes closed. Then, I reach out and touch the floor. I try to feel the texture and temperature of the floor. Once this is done, I try to visualize what the room should look like when I do open my eyes (within the wonderland). That usually is enough for me, though I don't know if it will work for you. As for visualizing one's tulpa, I can't speak on the matter since I've only really worked on a wonderland so far. However, I think it may be a similar process. Godspeed!
>>
>>2165613
cry me a river, just because the condition exists doesn't mean my point with YOU is any less valid. all you are doing is shitposting that you are incapable of doing anything by yourself. if you want visualization guides go to the .info. not sure if the idea of actually working ever sprang up, but you know, sometimes you have to do some independent research before you get people to try and spoonfeed you
>>
File: 1447595082105.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1447595082105.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
>>2165666
>I claimed that everyone can visualize
>These articles from respected science journals that prove some people can't visualize doesn't disprove my point at all

Yeah okay, kiddo.
>>
>>2165689
>calling someone a kid
summerfags are a bit early this year
>>
>>2165733
>caring about "summerfags"

The only people who bleat about summerfags are last years summerfags. 4chan is a sea of shit no matter what the season. But by all means tell us about the epic old days on /b/ you learned off encyclopedia dramatica, Grandpa.
>>
>>2165800
why do you even still care enough to type back to me? seriously, its like i really got to you. did someone threaten to rape your tulpa or something? like, holy shit, if you are so bothered go somewhere else for all of your baby-level needs
>>
File: 1444416999260.png (173 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1444416999260.png
173 KB, 362x346
>>2165871
We're on an internet forum and you're asking why I'm typing? Is typing difficult for you or something? No, you didn't "get to" me. But if "imagining" that you did helps you to wind down then by all means.

>baby level

Couldn't think up your own comeback so just copied my previous post?
>>
>>2165871
>Don't talk about tulpa related topics in a tulpa thread
>>
>>2169509
obsessive practice
>>
>>2169521
but what did you practice to begin with
>>
>>2169578
switching is essentially full body possession and then some, so possession practice was the biggest thing, after that, it was just practicing "letting go" which isnt by any means a convenient thing to explain, its more symbolic than anything, like with everything else tulpa related
>>
>>2168434
Either chill in the house doing whatever, we go exploring in the many themed places the wonderland has. Forests, pyramids, ice mountains, medieval castles, you name it.

But honestly, it's been damn long since I forced often.
>>
So what's the best method in starting the path in creating a Tulpa?
I read a couple of the guides and they all keep saying that you can start anywhere like on visualization or personality etc.

Also how do you create a wonderland?
>>
>>2170008
i suggest wonderland as a place to start, you can do that by making whats basically a happy place, as big or small as you want
>>
>>2170022
I-Is there a guide in making a happy place?
>>
>>2170041
no. just find somewhere comfy, like your bedroom, and imagine it.
>>
>>2170041
Play god and build things from a void.
That's one of the over one thousand ways you can do that.

>>2170008
The best method is yours :^)
I personally prefer adopting a temporary form like egg/cloud/ball -> begin personality -> switch to true form midway if you already had a form set -> finish personality then perfect the form's visualization with extra details

Mine was already sentient halfway through that, and that's what I'd do if I made another.
>>
>>2170227
how did you do their personality? i just think id have a hard time finding things to do with that for hours
>>
>>2170276
That was three years ago, so of course I can't remember strict details. But lucky you, I still have the first notes I've made about that.

I set up a lost of 30 traits which, now that I'm thinking about it, 24 sticked up eventually, even though I didn't force through 4 of the list's items.

Now here's a scribble that I found pretty interesting, and might help you into finding a way to force in a certain trait for nearly half an hour:
>you are x and it makes you y because of z and w

You'd elaborate that trait, saying what it is, with whichever simbolism you'd like. Then you'd elaborate on the trait, but focusing on talking to the tulpa in third person.
This trait means exactly this. It makes you act like that because you feel like that, or it's part of your life principles. People would probably think you are "like that" whenever you follow this trait. Probably because of this and that. Here's an example of how you'd probably react in a situation...

...or something like that.
Fun fact: In this first notes of mine, there's a small area labelled "Time control". It's blank.
>>
Oh shit, the tulpa threads are still around?

Last time I was here, people were making memes about Jackie Chan tulpas. How's it going?
>>
File: 1370384254611.png (445 KB, 590x815) Image search: [Google]
1370384254611.png
445 KB, 590x815
>>2170528
IT'S STILL GOING
>>
>>2170528
same here anon i only just realized lately that they have regular threads here. Without all the popularity it once had the threads seem pretty comfy
>>
>>2170528
It's... More or less the same but there's a stigma AGAINST pony tulpa instead of them being the norm. Call it the location or what have you, but it's much more anti pony and there are somehow more people shitposting. Go figure.
>>
>>2171102
>more people shitposting
oh man that's completely untrue, I remember the old days where they became dubs threads every other day.
>>
>>2171102
Because in a lot of the tulpa community has become tumblr-level echo chambers where there's no "that's a terrible fucking idea" or "stop undermining your well being," since a lot of people make tulpas to be echo chambers in the first place.
>>
>implying it's not just bias instead of actually being a bad idea
>>
>>2171102
you can blame fuckers coming into the IRC and screaming "I WANT TO MAKE A RAINBOW DASH TULPA AND CUM INSIDE IT GUYS PLZ HALP ME HUEHUEHEUE"
I came to the IRC to study and talk to tulpa creators, not to make one, and even i got pissed off at these people. This, as well as the thought that ponies are a fad that will end when the show ends, created a stigma against pony tulpas
>>
>>2172098
oh and we're in /trash/ instead of /mlp/ which has a lot of other fandoms in it
>>
>>2172098
>implying the ride ever ends
>>
A: sup -Forum I know its you fags
>>
File: 1445827309112.jpg (57 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
1445827309112.jpg
57 KB, 600x320
>>2173450
Allahu akbar.
>>
File: 1443755671024.png (117 KB, 326x345) Image search: [Google]
1443755671024.png
117 KB, 326x345
>>2173450
>MFW your post
Can you not be cancer?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.