[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBY/RT Trash General #27: Someone dropped the ball Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 45634564745463.png (658 KB, 1137x641) Image search: [Google]
45634564745463.png
658 KB, 1137x641
RWBY/RT Trash General #27: Someone dropped the ball Edition

Previous thread: >>1870387

Archive: https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/rwby%2Frt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: https://imgur.com/a/crHS5
Biggirlquest pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nxFg5
Biggirlquest: http://m.imgur.com/a/nxFg5

Rules of RWBY/RT threads:
>1. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

>RWBY:
Latest episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-season-3-volume-3-chapter-12-end-of-the-beginning

>Red vs Blue:
Christmas Special: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-13-rv-b-holiday-special

>RTAA:
Latest Episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-geoff-hits-a-deer

>X-Ray and Vav
Latest Episode: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/x-ray-and-vav-season-2-the-x-ray-vav-holiday-special-short
>>
>>1921020
I fucking knew the instant I made one, someone else would have one up.
>>
File: 1336941775109.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1336941775109.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>1921020
It was me. I dropped the ball.

Previous Thread:
>>1902669
>>1902669
>>1902669
>>
>>1921055
And it's gone.
>>
File: wouldCQCwith.png (384 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
wouldCQCwith.png
384 KB, 800x1280
Reposting waifu
>>
So... has CYOAnon assploded from thread change?
>>
>>1921090
Yass Gaga.

>>1920750

You give Penny a discrete order with your in-helmet typeface. The HUD upgrades actually have made it a bit easier.

[Can you keep an eye out for anyone else? I'm not sure she's as innocent as she seems.]

Peni [What was your first guess, Naked Boss?]

[Are you getting... Snippy?]

Penii [No?]

She's probably being snippy. Everyone's been snippy at you lately.

"...Really...?" Deery has her shirt on, inside out now. "We're just gonna do that and... You stop talking? You're weirding me out."

"Oh. Sorry. What?"

"Well aren't we going to Vale?"

"Oh. Yeah." You secure your armor before starting to walk. It's once again uncomfortable and you're not making anywhere near the same pace with another person. She kept up when you tried to jog for about a minute, but she didn't have the stamina to keep it up.

"Haah... G-give me a minute..." She leans into a tree. "What are you made of, mister?"

[] Offer to carry her some
[] Take a break
[] "Just catch up when you can, I'm not changing direction."

Give her your name?
[] Y
[] N
>>
>>1921201
He probably barely managed to get connected in time for the last one.
>>
>>1921201
>Nine seconds

I still don't know what pottery is.
>>
>>1921206
[x] Just catch up whenever you can
and
[x] No.

Never ever give your name to strangers.
>>
>>1921206
>[] Offer to carry her some
If it'll make us go faster.
>>
>>1921246
>Never give your name to strangers.

...Wait.

Dolan r u tryin to trick me agen?
>>
>>1921206
>"I think you now better than I what I'm made of, given that you...well..."
then
As a little excuse for cumming on her horns.

Also:
>N
She can just call us by our Spy Name: Naked Boss
>>
>>1921253
Oh, for got the second vote
>>1921206
>[] N
What kind of shitty spy does she think we are?
>>
>>1921268
She doesn't, she just keeps calling you mister.
>>
>>1921264
>He's made of sex
>>
>>1921287
Well, she know's we're not; and we know she know's we're not. But she doesn't have to know we know she knows we're not, ya know?
>>
>>1921206
How much could 50 lbs really slow Todd down?

>[] N
Bad idea.
Give her a fake one or codename if you have to.
>>
>>1921315
>How much could 50lbs slow Todd down

I'm ashamed that I see what you did there.
>>
>>1921460
I wasn't aware I was doing anything besides calling Deery small.
>>
>>1921206
You take a knee. "Here, hop on."

Deery approaches you. "You're really gonna run while carrying me too? You've already got on armor..."

"Spy training." You reply.

"...Really? Wow, you need to be really fit to be a spy."

"It helps." You answer as she climbs aboard. For once you're happy a girl is flat. She's more like a backpack than a person with how aligned she is with you.

She shifts around a little. "It's like a big hug."

God damn you hope this part of her isn't an act.

You start to jog. She's really not that heavy at all. If you ditched your firearms and ammunition, you think it'd be about the same.

She provides... Decent conversation while the two of you go along. She doesn't ask many probing questions and when she does, a simple answer about spies suffices.

You've since told her to call you Naked Boss like Penny, but she seemed to disapprove.

"I'll call you boss, but naked boss is embarassing."

You guess that's acceptable.

"Say... Can I look at your stuff?" Deery has locked her legs around your hips and is already doing so. "Oh! Can I have this?" She's holding up a piece of gum. You could have sworn you already ate your last piece.

[] Go for it
[] No
[] Don't touch my stuff
>>
>>1921582
>[] Don't touch my stuff
>>
>>1921582
>tfw CYOAnon wants to take our free gum away
She can have half of it.
>>
>>1921582
>[] No
>>
>>1921582
[x] Don't touch my stuff
>>
>>1921582
"DON'T EAT THAT! That's pure, concentrated dust. Spies have to have a way out in case they're compromised, you know."

As if I'd let a faunus take out free gum.
>>
File: Over 20 pounds.jpg (299 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
Over 20 pounds.jpg
299 KB, 864x864
>>1921489
>>
>>1921621
That always reminds me of that Hellmouth Imp comic.
That is a good thing.
>>
>>1921582
You come to a stop.

"Kid, hey. Hey!"

She stops, immediately stuffing your gum back in your pocket.

"Just because I'm giving you a ride does not mean you can rummage through my stuff."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, well keep out of it, yeah?"

"Okay, boss." She give you a salute.

You shake your head and tug her arms where you can see them. She responds by tightening her 'hug' around your chest.

The day passes quietly from there...
>>
>>1921784
Deery hops off your back once you come to a last stop, stretching a bit. "You sure can run, boss."

She's digging around in the grass and leaves now. "Hmmm..." "Hmmm..."

She stands back up. "You can rest. I'll pay you back for carrying me by getting a fire started!"

"It's not cold... Why would we start a fire?"

"To dry out." She tilts her head. "If you keep running as soggy as you are, you're gonna get a nasty rash!"

[] No fires
[] Thanks
[] We'll go get wood together
>>
>>1921906
[x] No fires.

Fires attract snipers.
>>
>>1921929
Snipers.

>Yes

In the dense forest.

>Mmhm.

Alright then.
>>
>>1921206
[] No fires
>>
>>1921906
[] We'll go get wood together
Im waiting for the other foot to drop and find out shes been playin us like an adorable fiddle.
>>
>>1922007
YFW it never does and she really is just a sex pistol.
>>
>>1922007
>>1922026
>ofw CYOAnon is rolling to turn us into flightless birds at this very moment

>>1921906
>[] We'll go get wood together
I already voted for drying the first time we got wet, so I'm doing it again.
>>
>>1921906
>[] We'll go get wood together
>>
>>1921906

"Nah, it's fine. Fires attract attention."

"...Do we not want attention?"

Honestly, you are getting close to Vale. Penny says about 200 miles out... But you don't know how close or far you are to where she came from. It'd be too risky.

Though now that you're thinking a bit more. She doesn't have any food on her that you know about. If she eats tonight, you're going to be out of rations for tomorrow.

[] Share
[] Tell her to look for food ( ) Offer her one of your weapons
[] Look for food with her
>>
>>1922061
>>1922070
Seconds too late.
>>
>>1922084
>[] Look for food with her
If we don't find any, share
>>
>>1922026
That'd be almost a little disconcerting really; If her personality just naturally goes from incompetent ditz to kinky predator at the scent of cock I'd be a little uncomfortable. I think I'd rather it all having been some kind of act or another.

Besides, it'll be pretty funny when Todd has to explain how he got caught by the White Fang and his only excuse is 20lbs of Deer Ass
>>
>>1922084
[x] Look for food with her.
>>
>>1922103
>tfw Deery follows us throughout the adventure, even after we send her away, she just stalks us in the background, irritating those around us
>mfw Penny goes "I saw a deer today" in GLaDOS' voice
>>
>>1922103
>The predator is an act
>She's memorized the whole 'little girl' act for one of the WF members what 'trained' her.
>>
>>1922134
>But she's a guy.

In the game, you can transform her into a real grill.
>>
>>1922084
[] Look for food with her
>>
>>1922103
>Get back to base
>Telling tales of our exploits
>Get to the bit about the White Fang
>"Okay, but before you guys judge me to harshly; you weren't there, you didn't see it. Imagine to seals wrestling each other"
>All the girl soldiers acting disgusted and disdainful, with a few hints of jealousy
>Chloe is just confused
>Penny is distracted because she looked Seals to understand the simile and got caught up watching cute seal videos on SchneeTube in her hand
>But all the male soldiers (And the Doc) are nodding solemnly in understanding, knowing they would've done the same thing
>Yes, even Ironwood
>>
>>1922084

"Rather than a fire, I'm kinda hungry, do you know what kind of plants or animals might be edible in the area?"

"...You wanna eat raw meat?"

"...Maybe just berries or nuts or something."

A look of relief passes over her. "Oh thank goodness... I kinda know a few things to look for, yeah. I'll go get some."

"Let's go together."

"What?"

"Let's look together? You can tell me what to look for."

"Oh. Sure." She smiles.

---
Gonna cut here for tonight. I've gotta go find a trailer and get to my pickup.

It's not far, but they're telling me I'm hooked to the trailer I dropped off here, so I've got to go find it or see that it's not here and get my shit fixed before 2200 since I gotta pick up at 2300.
>>
>>1922444
Can't you take a picture of your trailer-less rig and send it to the people?
>>
>>1922444
>trips
h-holy...all right CYOAnon...
>>
>>1922444

Did Izzy get a scar on her face or worse?

Does Mel actually HAVE a tragic backstory?

Does Chloe have the same condition as Todd?

Is Deery a sex robot?

Find out next time. On TODDON BALLS PEE.
>>
>>1922515
>We won't find out any of these things.
>>
>>1922515
>Does Mel actually HAVE a tragic backstory?
I just assumed so as a matter of routine
>Is Deery a sex robot?
Well, she sure is a sex machine.
>>
>>1922536
You're right!

>Yes
>No
>Yes
>No
>>
>>1922515
Wait, I missed some stuff. What happenned with Izzy?
Did CYOAnon pull a Miura on us?
>>
>>1922582
Miura? How so?
>>
>>1922515
>Did Izzy get a scar on her face or worse?
I just...wanna die.
>>
>>1922589
Audience and protag cucked.
Brown girl raped.
>>
>>1922603
>Raped
That WOULD be a dumb bet to make. Get it together Izzers
>>
>Dry gone
>CYOAnon gone
How will I survive the next couple hours?
>>
>>1922699

If no one else is gonna write for now, I might start a new story. Is anyone up for that?

It'd be my first CYOA, but I think I could do it.
>>
>>1922708
Go ahead. I need some shut eye.
>>1922699
Dead but dreaming
-Fagglord Drydo.
>>
>>1922722
Alright, somebody shoot me some ideas while I think of something to write.
>>
File: Ollanius Pius.jpg (128 KB, 450x494) Image search: [Google]
Ollanius Pius.jpg
128 KB, 450x494
>>1922742
>>
File: Bid6Le4CYAA6_GV.jpg (102 KB, 599x866) Image search: [Google]
Bid6Le4CYAA6_GV.jpg
102 KB, 599x866
>>1922742
Wallpaper?
>>
>>1922742
What about an eeeeeeeeeeeevil spy?
>>
File: su-pass.gif (1 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
su-pass.gif
1 KB, 432x216
>>1922899
This gives me an idea....

Give me a bit while I type something up.
>>
How many people are here right now?
>>
>>1923174
+1
>>
>>1923174
I can stick around for one more decision or so.
>>
>>1923174
I am
>>
Alright, here we go with an initial summary. Tell me what you guys think.

>You’re a 19 year old boy, and you’ve just been accepted into Beacon.

Your name is Vincent. You come from a small, unassuming city on an island, where you trained at a local academy before deciding it was time for a transfer. You’re well-built, tall, and relatively handsome, although not so much that you’ll stand out from a crowd in Remnant. You can fight, and have a cool weapon, and can get along with people well, and all-around, you’re just an average joe.

>Except for one thing. You’re a sleeper agent.

>During the color wars, the glorious motherland fell to the facist pigs, and its inhabitants were spread throughout Remnant. Luckily, one island managed to hide a secet holdout faction, which your family belongs to. That academy you trained at was essentially a boot camp, which you’d been training at since you were a child. You are an expertly skilled fighter and assassin, but more importantly, you can play a part. You can convince people you are a fellow mindless sheep, and pretend to enjoy their inane banter and gossip. You can laugh, you can cry, you can hug, and you can get angry, all with the mental switch of a button. And, if someone gets suspicious, you know how to make them disappear.

Your mission? Bring down the CCT so your nation can use their arsenal of secret missiles to cripple the nations of Remnant. You will need to do this on your own, but you are confident in your abilities. You have been planning this your whole life, after all. This is what you were made for.

But there is one problem that you will encounter. Beacon is fun. Hot girls (or guys, if you want), fun classes, friendly people, you could get lost in here. But, you will not. You will complete you mission, and reign glorious fire over Remnant, eliminating anyone who gets in your way. You will not give into temptation!.... >Or will you?
>>
>>1923292
Wow I really fucked up the greentext on that.
>>
>>1923292
But what about the Grimm? How do they factor in?
>>
>>1923292
That doesn't really sound like a sleeper agent, rather like a normal one, but other than that, it sounds interesting.
(And really easy to fuck up, this will be fun, one way or another).

You'll just need to find a fitting time period to not come in conflict with canon.
>>
>>1922572
I'm surprised nobody caught this
>>
>>1923361
They weaken the nation's defenses while yours swoops in for the kill after the bombs drop.

>>1923368
>That doesn't really sound like a sleeper agent, rather like a normal one, but other than that, it sounds interesting.
Yeah, good point.

>(And really easy to fuck up, this will be fun, one way or another).
OHHHHH yeah, the whole point is that you're gonna end up being a bit of a shitty agent.
>>
>>1923399
I caught it, just wasn't sure if it was CYOAnon or just someone being cheeky.
>>
>>1923368
>You'll just need to find a fitting time period to not come in conflict with canon.
Before Volume 2, maybe? Or hell, is there enough time between 2 and 3?
>>
>>1923399
I caught it, but the only thing I care about from it is that Mel doesn't have a tragic backstory.
>>
Should I start VincentQuest now?
>>
File: 1443193236585.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443193236585.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>1923652
Show me what you've got.
>>
>>1923652
Yes please
>>
>>1923652
Just when i was about to go to sleep...
>>
>>1923672
>>1923733
Alright, let's get this party started. This is my first CYOA, so I might be bad.

You step off of the airship, getting a good look at your surroundings. The first thing you notice is how...colorful everything is. The sky is unnaturally blue, the sun seems to shine even brighter, and all around you, you can see smiling students going about their buisness, dressed in shiny outfits and sporting garishly-colored weapons of all kinds. You feel what can best be attributed as sensory overload, and resist the urge to vomit. You miss the cloud-covered skies of your island homeland, where the people always sported serious expressions, wore outfits that only varied depending on their employment, and the sound of a loudspeaker blaring glorious speeches 24-7.

But the thing that disgusts you the most are the animals that walk freely among the campus. "Faunus" is their technical term, but back at home, they are just called animals. Your people make no attempt to be "politically correct" towards the few abominations that live there- most are subject to beatings and lynching on a regular basis.

But they are FREE here. Those ANIMALS are FREE.

No matter. You resist the urge to pull out your weapon.... say, what is your weapon again?

(Something spy-themed please)
>>
>>1924007
I...I gotta be honest, I am not going to like Vincent.

Weapon, hmm...
Hoping it's not too close to what Neo uses, maybe a gun inside an umbrella-sword?

I know guns inside umbrellas were real spy weapons back in the day.
And the umbrelly could bear the sigil of our glorious mothernation.
>>
>>1924007
Your /real/ weapon is the Mk 007 Handgun, a small, concealed piece with aura-neutralizing bullets. We have no place for "individualized" weapons.

Your 'hunter' weapon is some old war relic someone pulled from storage.
>>
>>1924007
How long before we rape a faunus girl?
>>
>>1923459
hm, the problem is, if we set it anywhere around canon time, we already know we're not going to succeed.

which takes a little bit of suspension away.
>>
>>1924074
>I...I gotta be honest, I am not going to like Vincent.
Yeah, i may have gone too far with the "beatings and lynching" thing, feel free to disregard that.

>>1924074
>>1924076
Why not both? Now give me a few minutes...
>>
>>1924007
[x] Ice-dust gloves

We cold war now
>>
>>1924151
No, the grade of racism is not the problem, it's just the racism.
It's fine, it's going to be interesting. (Maybe we can better him a bit <3)
>>
>>1924168
He needs a night with Lynnette.

>Character flaws are bad.

I for one welcome a bit of tension.

>Vincent ends of the leader of an all faunus team

I SMELL A SITCOM.

Just a quick thing, writer. Rather than a pure racist, it may have been better to start this story earlier in his life. Be it at boot camp or what have you. You're starting too rigid.

For instance, if Vincent went to a school with nothing but humans, only had human friends and had a real loyalty for his superiors or friends who don't SEEM like bad people, you create the feeling of internal tension within the players rather than just saying Vincent is loyal to people the players will automatically dislike.
>>
>>1924222
>TFW it's SO easy to criticize people.

No wonder everybody's a critic.
>>
>>1924168
Yeah, alright.

>>1924222
>For instance, if Vincent went to a school with nothing but humans, only had human friends and had a real loyalty for his superiors or friends who don't SEEM like bad people, you create the feeling of internal tension within the players rather than just saying Vincent is loyal to people the players will automatically dislike.

Yeah, I'm gonna try and humanize him more, might do a flashback every now and then.

You feel confident as you feel the concealed handgun at your chest, and then reach for the weapon on your belt. You grab it, producing what looks similar to a stun baton the police on your island use to quell dissidents. You smile. This is good, it isn't anything overly-hefty, it serves its purpose, and it doesn't draw too much attention. You haven't had a chance to test it yet, since you were in a hurry when you put your kit together, but you figure now is as good a time as any. You hold it out in front of you, pressing the largest button of the several that adorn it, and wait for the shocks to start.

Instead, several seconds pass, and then you hear a loud POOMF sound, and...

It's an umbrella. A large, bright, hot pink umbrella with your nations symbol plastered on both sides, in clear view for everyone to see.

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>1924238
>The first thing he does is oust himself or his family as racists.

You are a worse spy than Deery.
>>
>>1924222
>Character flaws are bad.
I said it's going to be interesting. I'm not at all against it.
Hell, I doubt Vincent would care about if an animal-lover like me liked him or not.

>>1924257
Idiot. Deery isn't a spy. She didn't pass the spy test!
Todd is.
>>
>>1924265
Which is why I said worse than Deery. She failed and is STILL better.
>>
>>1924238
You try and retract it, only to fire several shots off into the air. Now EVERYONE is looking at you. You adorn a shit-eating grin and say, "Oh, those rascals, look at what they've done to my weapon!" as loud as you can. This only results in more awkward stares. After several more presses, the umbrella finally retracts, and you stand like a retard in the middle of the courtyard until people finally stop staring at you out of pity.

Smooth.

You can feel the disgrace washing over as you imagine how much of a disapoinment you must be, and then your face turns red again. Some hero you are. Your parents must be-

"Rough first day? Don't worry, it happens to us all," an accented female voice from behind you speaks out. You turn and say-

1: Yes, that 's true, fellow student!
2: None of your damn buisness!
>>
>>1924331
>1: Yes, that 's true, fellow student!
We're a shitty fucking spy, aren't we?
>>
>>1924331
>>
>>1924331
[] Yes, that 's true, fellow student!
>>
>>1924347
>We're a shitty fucking spy, aren't we?
Oh yes.

You turn and say, "Yes, that's true, fellow stude..."

Your voice catches in your throat at the most beautiful face you've ever seen. Large, brown eyes, flowing hair of the same color, and a reserved, but confident smile that melts your heart.

You read her nametag. "Hello, my name is Velvet." You open your mouth to speak again, and then you notice them. The ears. Big, floppy, and unmistakably belonging to a rabbit.

You should feel disgust at the sight of them, but for the first time in your life, it doesn't bother you.

"Uhh, hello? I said I'm with the initiation comittee. Remnant-to-weird guy, helloooo?"

1: Yes, that's good!
2: I don't need your help!
>>
>>1924449
>1: Yes, that's good!
>>
>>1924449
Is that you Velvetfag?
>>
>>1924449
>tfw my waifu is going to make Vincent a better Person
Fuck. Yeah.
>1

I'm on mobile, but imagine the happy Velvet from when she's allowed to use her weapon as reaction pic.
>>
>>1924461
Iirc, Velvetfag became a Slut for Salem
>>
>>1924449
>First faunus seen
>It doesn't bother you

180 harder.
>>
>>1924449
2: I don't need your help!

Get away from me you dirty animal.
>>
>>1924461
I don't care about Velvet, but I thought a racist developing a crush on the thing he hates would be funny. Also I'd kill myself before I namefagged.

>>1924481
Just wait

"Yes, that's good!"

She laughs in response, filling you with relief, and you make sure to smile back. She pulls out a scroll, checking off a list of names with pictures beside them.

"You're... Vincent Sarnoff, correct?"

"Yes."

"Wow, you have quite the impressive record here... your team never lost once in any official matches?"

You fill with pride at the memory of you and your brothers fighting in glorious combat, a well-oiled machine crushing any opposition.

"Yes, I am... proficient."

She laughs again. "Someone's being humble... Anyways, am I correct in assuming you know how teams work here?"

"Yes, I have done the necessary research into the subject matter."

"Alrighty, so this will either be good news or bad news to you: we're skipped the whole "forest launch" thing and just placed you directly into a team, since you obviously know how to lead one."

This is great news to you, since you need to make sure you can set schedules so that they don't interfere with your glorious plans, and you are used to being the leader anyways.

She presses your face on the scroll, and a list of names come up, causing her to frown slightly.

"This question might be a bit weird, but... you don't have anything against Faunus, do you?"

1: Of course not! I love Faunus!
2: So what if I do?
>>
>>1924613
>Of course not! I love Faunus!
I hope we are visibly sweating when we say this.
>>
>>1924613
>1: Of course not! I love Faunus!
>>
>>1924613
>1: Of course not! I love Faunus!
Maintain the cover.
>>
>>1924613
You wait for a moment in order to process the question, and then re-adopt your shit-eating grin.

"Of course not! I love Faunus!"

Velvet's beautiful smile returns, aimed directly at you, and for a moment you feel hopeful.

"Well, in that case, I have great news for you."

She clicks the scroll and hands it to you, her hand trailing ever so slightly over yours. You take a moment to appreciate this, and then you look down at the scroll.

In an instant, your blissfull illusion is shattered and you remember who you are.

There are three pictures, each one of your teammates. The first one is of a short, toned girl with what are unmistakably tusks coming out from just below her chin. The second is of a tall, gorgeous, dark skinned woman, but she her incisors go past her lower lip and you can see a tail extending from her rear that is wrapped around her right leg.

The last one is the worst. A fat, unshaven, messy man with a double chin and a dopey expression glued to his face is slouched over, with dogs ears hanging down past his head and a string of drool falling from his mouth.

In an instant, your disgust towards the animals is remembered.

You hand the scroll back to Velvet, resisting the urge to grind your teeth. She stares at you for a few seconds, as if to take in your features, and then speaks.

"Well, I should get going! Trust me, this place may not be home to you yet, but it will be soon. Have fun with your new team!" She turns and begins to walk away, only to turn her head back one last time.

"If you, uh, need anything, don't be afraid to visit me, okay!"

With that, she leaves, leaving you standing there, looking like an idiot.

Welcome to Beacon.
And now I need to sleep.
>>
>>1924793
please tell me the fat guy has, a katana or something like that
>>
>>1924859
And a fedora
>>
>>1924890
Always talking about natural faunus physical superiority. Basically a faunus /r9k/ user.

>"I mean just look at bull and horse faunus. It's no wonder human women..." He slicks his unwashed greasy hair back, his tongue a piece of butter slobbering on his lips "Just want specimen like us."

>Vincent at the least has to put up with this to maintain his cover.
>>
Roll call
>>
>>1926778
Tyler Dyrden reporting.
>>
>>1926778
Red Leader standing by?
>>
>>1926797
>>1926834
Alright, not enough here to really continue VincentQuest, I should probably wait.
>>
>>1926797
Red...god, just start the damn thing.
And don't mention the word with "s".
>>
>>1926975
Is the word "soup"?
I bet it's soup.
>>
>>1927201
It was 'sleep', but I'm alright now.
>>
>>1927212
Speaking of which.
Naptime.
Oh, and do you guys prefer maids or nurses? In the cosplay weeb sense.
Unrelated question.
A.Maids
B.Nurses
>>
>>1927491
A
Maids a best.
>>
>>1927491
Maids are the better of the two
>>
File: Nurse Nora.png (196 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nurse Nora.png
196 KB, 700x1000
>>1927491
This is my vote.
>>
I wish I could sleep for longer than five hours straight. I'm not not tired, I'm just awake.
>>
>>1927848
Being CYOAnon is suffering?
>>
>>1927866
Not all bad, I guess. I'm never really late for stuff.
>>
>>1927491
Nobody ever rapes the nurses. If ya get my meanin.
>>
>>1927901
>Boss not paying in time so he has to live the hobo life
>laptops breaks down
>bird shits in his hear
>can't sleep more than five hours

say, was your life always like this, or is it just Karma for breaking our hearts?
>>
>>1927923
Because they have respectable jobs?
>>
>>1927954
I mean kinda always. Also add stomach virus to that list.

Like I said though, not all bad... I mean right now kinda sucks though.
>>
>>1928377
shit man, and the heart problems?
It's like god wants to break our hearts using you, and his last prank will be breaking you...
>>
>>1928391
https://youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
>>
>>1928417
damn man, you're my idol.
>>
>>1928425
Uhh. Thanks? I think maybe aspire to more than a sickly asshole with maybe not the highest luck stat.
>>
I simultaneously had my first RWBY and my first Warhammer 40k dream last night. Shit was cash.
>>
>>1929553
Emperor Schnee's Army?
>>
>>1929577
It was following a team that consisted of a Space Marine, a Sister of Battle, a Commissar and an Imperial Guardsman. They were purging Grimm real good.
>>
>>1929651
it should be known that I've never played 40k, and only have a basic knowledge of units.
>>
Any forecasts on what Quest we will pursue today?
>>
>>1929847
I might continue VincentQuest from last night.
>>
>>1929681
It is an expensive hobby, but I do it for the Emperor.
>>
>>1929976
>>
>>1929847
I can start MariQuest in about half an hour.
>>
File: haters.png (36 KB, 335x252) Image search: [Google]
haters.png
36 KB, 335x252
>>1930350
>>
>>1930426
>A. DO IT.
>>
>>1930369
>>1930350
Nevermind, I just remembered I have adtual commitments.
Good luck Vincent guy.
>>
>>1930492
*actual
Goddamn sausage fingers.
>>
>>1930489
Huh?
W-what did I miss?
>>
>>1930508
Dryden posted this : Do you think I should start now, or should I just stop.
With the options being
A. DO IT.
B It's time to stop.
>>
>>1930536
Damn you, commitments!
>>
File: Happy Bun.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Happy Bun.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>1929976
>>
Seems like it was active then everything died.
>>
>>1931384
I'm cooking a nice ham supper, anon.
>>
>>1931422
have a good one
>>
>>1930618
Hey, you got the picture!
>>
>>1931551
not on mobile anymore, I can utilize my whole waifu folder!
>>
You're walking in the woods.
There's no one around and your scroll is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye you spot her.
>Pyrrha Nikos
>>
>>1932242
How is a pile of ash going to stand out in the woods?
>>
>>1932284
More importantly, how did they gather the ashes back up?
>>
>>1932284
You're looking for your bullhead,
but you're all turned around.
She's almost upon you now
And you can see there's Ash on her face!
My god, there's Ash everywhere!
>>
File: Wake up and smell the Ashes.png (254 KB, 900x380) Image search: [Google]
Wake up and smell the Ashes.png
254 KB, 900x380
>>1932328
>My god, there's Ash everywhere!
>>
>>1932391
I want Ash to wear shorts
>>
>>1932391
Running for your life
(From Pyrrha Nikos.)
She's brandishing a spear.
(It's Pyrrha Nikos.)
Lurking in the shadows
Mistrali superstar Pyrrha Nikos.
Living in the woods,
(Pyrrha Nikos.)
Hunting for Jaune,
(Pyrrha Nikos.)
Killing all her rivals,
Actual, yandere Pyrrha Nikos.
>>
>>1929976
*cough cough*
>>
>>1932447
She's dead, m8.
Move on.
>>
>>1932475
Yeah, I'll probably do it tonight, filling out paperwork right now.
>>
>>1932482
fuck you, I'll post weird shit where I want

Now it's dark and you seem to have lost her,
But you're hopelessly lost yourself.
Stranded with a yandere,
You creep silently through the underbrush.
A-ha! In the distance,
A small cottage with a light on.
Hope!
You move stealthily toward it,
But your leg! AH! It's caught in a bear trap!

Gnawing off your leg,
(Quiet, quiet.)
Limping toward the cottage,
(Quiet, quiet.)
Now you're on the doorstep,
Sitting inside, Pyrrha Nikos.
Sharpening a shield,
(Pyrrha Nikos.)
But she doesn't hear you enter,
(Pyrrha Nikos.)
You're sneaking up behind her.
Strangling champion Pyrrha Nikos.
Fighting for your life with Pyrrha Nikos,
Wrestling an arrow from Pyrrha Nikos,
Stab it in her heart.
Safe at last from Pyrrha Nikos.

You limp into the dark woods,
Blood oozing from your stump leg.
But you have won.
You have beaten Pyrrha Nikos
>>
>>1932698
It's not even weird. More pitiful, or retarded.
>>
>>1932708
>More pitiful, or retarded.
Take a look at the catalog of this place, anon
>>
>>1932728
"There's worse shit out there!" doesn't make your shit any less shit.
>>
>>1932741
no, I was saying: This is trash.
There is a reason this is trash.
If you want non-shit content, go to /co/.
This is the place where shit content goes.

This is shit content's home.
>>
>>1932762
It's actually the opposite with these threads. /co/ is fucking terrible.
>>
Imagine: What if the cycle thing on 8ch doesn't work because they never even used it before JillQuest came and rubbed it's pecker around the board?
>>
>>1932904
Thatch here, so what now?
>>
>>1932947
Well, either a new thread there, or continue here.
>>
>>1932947
Make a new thread.
Or do it here, don't look like anything's going on.
>>
>>1932965
>>1932977
Someone call it so we don't make too many.

Also, Thatch, have you been logging JasperQuest so it isn't lost to the ages?
>>
>>1932986
I'm sorry anon.
I had to put them to sleep for subsequent termination.
No one must know.
>>
>>1932965
>>1932977
Can't do them here, even CYOAnon doesn't have the time for his anymore.
>>
>>1933005
Why must you hurt me like this?
>>
>>1933036
>it's the ending where you can't save the princess
I'm not even sure who the antagonist of the story was.
>>
>>1933059
It was Snails all along, she manipulated Atlas to get Gold and her girls out of the picture because Snails' OTP is JasperXSmoke and she didn't want them in the way messing things up.

She wears her goggles to hide her habit for her eyes darting side-to-side suspiciously.
>>
>>1933005
Seriously, we need to meet/safe Gold in JasperQuest II.

She's just too precious.

>>1933098
>Snails is a puppy faunus supervillain who loves headpats
>>
>>1933098
>>1933116
I swear I've overheard that plot from one of my co-workers before.
Something about a small female child overlord.
>>
Can't write now, but which character do you feel, in Biggrill, that we've seen too little of?
Just to know who to aim to develop for chapter 6.
Also gonna have to clear up a looot of shit that has yet to be addressed.
>>
>>1933132
>plot
That's a nice word for "fetish"
>>
>>1933144
Either Laurel or Rufus.

I'd vote for Laurel because Pile Bunker.
>>
>>1932986
>>1932947
Someone made it!

8ch DOT net/rwby/res/5398.html
>>
Hey cyoanon now that im remembering what the fuck happened to that baby grimm thing ?
>>
>>1933557
not him, but what do you mean with baby grimm thing?
>>
>>1933557
You mean Peng being pregnant? If she she was just kidding
>>
>>1933610
Todd is living the dream according to Soap
>>
>>1933566
>>1933610
No no no it was that thing before deery snuck up on us i dont have the cap but im trying to find it right now. Penni was saying we should kill it todd was like naw mine and then sudden deer interrupt.
>>
>>1933557
The 'baby grimm' was Peng giving us a hug.
>>
>>1933685
Oh fuck i feel returned then thanks?
>>
Do any of you ERP as these sluts?
>>
>>1934214
your question confuses me
>>
>>1934214
Nah
>>
>>1934214
ERP is a few threads down
>>
>>1934256
But no one plays Yang there
>>
>>1934265
Can't you be Yang?
>>
>>1934295
Nope, I wanna be the one fucking her
Or getting teased
>>
Killin me, trash.
>>
>>1934388
ded thread tho
>>
>>1934388
JasperQuest is still going on
>>
>>1934500
But for how long?
currently, Jasper and Gang are close to getting rekt by the WF
>>
I gotta poop and there is no toilet.

I know it's the same water poop I've had all day.
>>
File: gonna come out.png (395 KB, 808x452) Image search: [Google]
gonna come out.png
395 KB, 808x452
>>1934888
a-at least you got trips...
>>
>>1934919
I don't see how that is a relief.
>>
File: Penny relieved.jpg (18 KB, 174x253) Image search: [Google]
Penny relieved.jpg
18 KB, 174x253
>>1935032
penny does
>>
>>1935114
Penny doesn't have intestines.
>>
>>1935165
>tfw no anal with Penny
Oh, but we still need that threesome with Penny and Ciel when we get back. Probably a nice welcome-back-I-thought-you-were-dead sex
>>
>>1935180
IF we get back.
>>
>>1935191
Don't you take my cheeky responses
>>
File: 1448950203251.png (317 KB, 583x721) Image search: [Google]
1448950203251.png
317 KB, 583x721
>>1935191
>>
>>1935191
>>1935198
Ouh, CYOAnon got cheeky-KEKED
>>
Oh no.
>>
>>1935220
You mean cheecked?
>>
Yo, sorry, I really don't think I'm gonna do VincentQuest tonight. I have a few hours free tommorow, though.
>>
>>1936356
what time is it for you its 2AM
>>
>>1936384
Midnight for me, but I spent the whole goddamn day pulling extra hours for paperwork and now I just wanna binge Friends on Netflix until I pass out.

Peace, see you guys tommorow.
>>
>>1936356
It's alright. I don't think anyone has the Energy to participate after what emotional cataclysm is going down in JasperQuest II
>>
Goooooood morning, my trashy compatriots! What's for breakfast?
>>
>>1938259
I guess I'm not the only one skipping breakfast today, then.
>>
>>1938259
I dont eat breakfast.
>>
>>1938415
Do you eat brunch?
>>
>>1938259
Thingken of lift.
>>
>>1938259
Ham and eggs on a bed of rice, with a tall glass of milk. I have too much ham.
>>
>>1938259
I know what Thatch has today:

Raw human heart ripped from the chest, in a delicious tear-salt-Sauce and adorned with cries and weeps of the innocent.
Exquisite!
>>
>>1938867
Let's hope Dryden doesn't acquire that same taste.
>There's a murder mystery arc.
Oh no.
>>
>>1938867
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1938867
Mm? No, he's just bringing me my plate.
>>
>>1939084
Well, I'm not feeling lucky, but let's go try to get online again.

(California sucks as far as truck parking so I'm at another terminal.)
>>
>>1938951
You weren't there when terrible Kitsune magic hapened in JasperQuest II?
>>
>>1939345
Nope. No good.
>>
Well.

I can view the thread. Can't post though, can't look at other threads. Some terminals I guess don't check https addresses.
>>
>>1939466
So, JillQuest?

B-but please be gentle. My heart still hurts from yesternight.
>>
>>1939493
Uhhh sure... Let me try to get something to eat/drink first.
>>
>>1939508
might want to think about what you eat if you don't want the same shitting problem again, buddy
>>
>>1939525
Twenty pounds of pussy and ass.

(I don't have a choice, it's Mexican food truck or nothing)
>>
>>1939549
Y-you're going to eat Deery?
Noooo!
>>
>>1939549
I don't remember how to get to 8ch
>>
>>1939583
8ch DOT net/rwby/
>>
>>1939592
Not loading. Other boards are. What happen
>>
>>1939601
Oh lord. It loaded now, but the giant picture of ruby on the side is too much.
>>
>>1939630
One of the deepest secrets of 8ch.
>>
>>1939642
Oh. I think my java is having issues.
>>
>>1939700
Updating to see if that fixes it.
>>
>>1939705
TFW chkdsk
>>
>>1939743
>chkdsk
gesundheit
>>
>>1939762
Don't you curse at me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.