[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP DMG watching edition Precum: >>4151065
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP
DMG watching edition
Precum: >>4151065
>>
>>4154281
>Bayonetta, for her part, currently has no intention of using the hair covering her body to do one of many things to you that would end up killing you (eventually). But she doesn't let it on, preferring the tiny spark of caution in your eyes alongside the confidence necessary to approach a bloody Umbra Witch with a date request. She leaned forward, the fluid grace of her body undiminished by her stature, and raised a hand beneath your jaw to press her glovedfinger against the bottom of your chin. She spoke sardonically, as she was wont to do, the subtle British inflection making the words all the more sultry.

I'm here now, my dear. Much to your shock and delight, I imagine. Where is it that you've insisted on taking me, hm~? I'll have you know a dear friend of mine has recently convinced me of the merits of French cooking.
>>
I think I need my breasts rubbed.
>>
File: JlnDU2n.jpg (227 KB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
JlnDU2n.jpg
227 KB, 1500x2121
>>4154364
(Hope you all had a good date night!)
>>
>>
File: 1468722312045.jpg (68 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468722312045.jpg
68 KB, 682x1024
>>4154408
>casts 『Greater Breast Rub』 as he waits
>>
>>4154408

Is that a request?
>>
>>4154427
hi, froge
>>
File: Tenryuu-emoticon.png (163 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
Tenryuu-emoticon.png
163 KB, 470x470
Nth for actually not sadposting from work and being well

Hope the date night's still going well for you all
>>
>>4154427
>loves
>>
>>4154120 (Miku-Miku)
(We've been doing foreplay for hours now, I think it's about time we got to the real action~!)
>Rocket simply stares at you for a few moments, twiddling her fingers under the table and letting her eyes idly wander across your figure as you lean up against her against her, teasing her with the feeling of your rump brushing against her thigh. Her eyes then shoot up and lock with yours, a quick tremble running through her entire body as the last of her restraint dissolves like the oysters she just devoured. She surges forward like her namesake, grabbing your by the shoulders and turning you around, pushing you onto the table as she frantically crawls atop you. Both of her hands move as she shoves her lips against yours again, one clumsily beginning to remove your shirt while the other lifts your skirt and dives into your panties, her gooey fingers frantically rubbing against your entrance as Rocket claims her third tongue kiss of the evening. To her credit, she's been holding in her lust for a while now, but that just means that it's all coming out at once now thanks to her bottling it up for so long

>>4154170 (Kaga)
>She can't verbalize it, but you can tell by the chaotic throbbing of her thick, wildly-ramming cock that she's about to burst too. Her goo-heavy balls smack noisily against your sumptuous ass with every new thrust, reminding you of the prodigious load of slime cum sloshing around inside the fat cerulean orbs. Her movements only grow faster and faster, building towards a final crescendo as she reaches up and grabs both of your bare tits against, holding on to them for dear life as she fucks you with a reckless, happy abandon. She never errs from her target, pumping right into your softest, weakest spots, stimulating you to the maximum and continuing to move despite the unbearable, crushing tightness of your insides

>>4154409
>Slaps best wrestler's ass
(Hope you're doing well too, Mika!)
>>
>>4154450
(Not sure if you saw, but I sent you an email Tasty. It's not urgent so get to it when you can.)
>>
>>4153376
(sorry about leaving for so long... but now I don't feel up to going on....)
(the anon who wanted to breed you)
>>
>>4154357
>He whimpers as her legs wrap around and nearly crush his head. His tongue thrashes around inside her, tasting her juices spilling out onto his tongue
Mmmh! Hm!
>>
>>4154430
Ah! What's with this strange feeling.
Oh god no matter how much I touch them it wont go away.

>>4154432
If you don't mind, it would be helpful.
>>
>>4154473
(I'll check it and give you a response when I'm finished here, no worries.)
>>
File: tumblr_mz250xMqJp1r81w4ho1_1280.png (785 KB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz250xMqJp1r81w4ho1_1280.png
785 KB, 840x1200
>>4154159
Ah, an excellent choice~
>She lets out a small chuckle of excitation as she feels his fingers prying between her thighs. She slowly opens up her legs, some of the warm and slimy wetness dragging from one end to the other, before eventually collapsing and trickling down her inner thighs. The sweet and damp aroma coming from between her legs would almost be akin to that of candy.
>>
>>4154493
I would, but...I don't know who you are.

No offense.
>>
>>4154394
>The spark of caution increased to his eyes widening in shock as she brought her hand to his chin, knowing that she could likely break his jaw with just a squeeze of her hands. He gently took the witch's arm away from his chin, to reduce his odds of his jaw being pulverized, and thought very carefully on what to do. His plans hadn't gone much further than renting a suit.
Well, the place I'm taking you is anywhere of your desire, with my wallet at your mercy. Unless you would prefer a more natural, less materialistic date, in which case all I can offer is my company.
>>
File: fx8O8Rx.jpg (156 KB, 1100x850) Image search: [Google]
fx8O8Rx.jpg
156 KB, 1100x850
>>4154440
Hello anon

>>4154443
What are you doing, DMG
>squints @
>>
>>4154493

Gladly!

>Anon smirked and happily reached for her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze at first before moving them in circular motions!
>>
File: Lewd Ship (37).jpg (116 KB, 529x423) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (37).jpg
116 KB, 529x423
>>4154241
>Just seconds after both boys poured their loads on their respective holes, Kaga reached her own orgasm as well, squirting her love juices all over Lebe's thrusting palm, soaking it with her juices while her rectum was filled with every drop of his cream after so many continuous penetrations, tightening her own tunnel milking his cock before this one messily came out of her asshole. Looking up at the tired Max panting like a tired puppy, Kaga grabbed his cock and slapped her own face with is, smearing the spunk she got splashed with while brushing her lips with it, jerking his shaft slowly.
Both...both of you have so much energy...
>She said before giving a kiss to his tip, swallowing his length once more although at a slow, soft pace while her finger reached her behind, grasping onto Lebe's member to rub it against her dripping asshole.
>>
>>4154223 (Boat Boys)
>Groaning at Z3's rapid strokes on his cock, he continues to massage at the Z1's p-spot; wanting for more of his girly cries of pleasure. After the man works at Lebe's hole for another whole minute, he flips him onto the mattress; legs up and exposing his cock-hungry ass.
As much as I want to fuck this ass raw...
>He growls
With you oh so mine, I want to take this slow and gentle...
>His tone softens to a vocal lover's embrace as he applies a moderate pressure on the boypussy. As he works to get his girthy shaft in there, he turns to Max, and smiles.
You're right after your brother, okay?
>Right after tjos statement, he finally gains tractipn and his shaft slips in to the hilt with ease.
Guh, so t-tight... I'm gonna start moving, alright?
>He begins to steadily pump in and out of Lebe's hole, maintaining an amorous look right into the boy's eyes.
>>
File: QRSafe9.png (878 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
QRSafe9.png
878 KB, 900x1200
>>4154127 (Who was it? Oh yes, Taranza!)
>Yes, let's leave it at simply "Knowing her". The fairy queen was rather nice about letting people walk aside her, and she quickly takes Taranza's hand. It's time, she guesses!
Alright then, lead the way!
>>
>>4154357
>Of course, this girl is completely mental. Before she could complete the head lock however he turns her around, giving her a bearhug. He lifts her up and carries her to a corner of the store.

Come on now, something tells me you need to burn off this excess energy.
>>
>>4154120 (Miku-Miku)
>Caught up in the heat of the passion to hear the curious thump, he moves a hand of his own around her head, trying to suppress his moans of pleasure.
MMN! Mhnnn~
>He moves his other hand around her middle to embrace her across the cupholders. Eventually, they part for precious oxygen,
Haahhh.. hahh... I-i wasn't expecting THAT,,,
You're a really good kisser, you know that?
>>
>>4154165
>>4154251
I want Pepsiman to fill me up to the brim with his sugary goodness!
>>4154230
(I'll be sure to bring her out sometime soon then! I can only imagine what sort of fun we'd get up to.)
>>4154246
I wanna SNUGGLE Tsuyu's slimy frog body!
>>4154337
>As the two walked into the store, hand in hand, her eyes lit up from the sight of so many tasty looking treats. Each one looked even better than the last to her, making it quite a hard choice for the Goodra to make. She leans over to get a closer look, giving any passers-by a tantalizing look at exposed rear, the sweater she had chosen to wear today being the only article of clothing on her.

Oh my... there's simply too many for me to choose from, Anon. What's a girl to do, hmm?

>>4154479
It's fine, anon. I'll be around for ya!
>>4154409
I wanna have a slimy wrestling match with you!
>>
>>4154540
Ah, ah, thank you, please keep going.
I don't know what- ah!- has gotten into me lately.
But this feels- nng- strangely good.
>>
>>4154408
"Sure thing Miss Kay"
>anon straddles her to both sides, sitting on his knees, preparing to massage her brests
"Would you like it through your clothes or skin to skin, Ma'am?"
>>
>>4154443
Woah there.
Frog belongs to me.
>>
>>4154537
Drinking and feeling bad.
An inch away from feel posting but isacc is keeping me away from that. You best frog?~
>>
>>4154184
Parsee's hands firmly grasped onto the female's rear, holding them as they backed themselves onto a wall. Once they moved their panties to the side, Parsee wasted no time. She immediately thrusted her hips forward only to push her cock into their pussy. "Ahhh, it's tighter than I remembered."
>>
>>4154255 (Z1/Z3)
(Haha, I was gonna add before that I didn't expect you to. Max won the bet so just enjoy one of my favorite pasta recipes.)

Ahaha, Lebe's right though, it really isn't too hard. I'm sure you guys can try making this sometime, and I can always teach you more. You're right - let's continue.
>He peered through the lid as the pasta water bubbled underneath, before pulling it off and setting it aside. He emptied out two boxes of dry spaghetti, cracking the pasta in half into a mangageable size, dropping it into the water. He took a wooden spoon to the pasta and stirred it as it cooked.
It's important to keep stirring the pasta as it cooks, or else it'll stick. By the way, putting salt in the water was also really important too - a small step like that can make the pasta taste a whole lot better!
>He stood there for some time, stirring the pasta as it cooked, occaisionally pulling a single noodle out of the pot, cooling it on the spoon, and tasting it. He would repeat this a few more times until he finally judged that the pasta was done. He pulled the pot off the stove, setting it on a towel prepared on the counter. He returned to the frying pan filled with the sauce that had cooled down by now.
Now that it's cool, we can add the finishing touches to this, and we're done!
>He removed a single egg from the refridgerator and moved back towards the frying pan. He cracked the shell on the counter very deliberately, and pulled the top half of the egg shell off, letting the contents of the egg drain while keeping the yolk in the bottom half of the shell. He passed the yolk between the two halves of the shell to let it drain completely, and dropped the lone egg yolk into the sauce.
Just an egg yolk for color, here, nothing else. And we'll finish with some cheese.
>>
>>4154602

I'm always glad to help!
Specially if it is a request from someone like you, Miss....?

>He trailed off, waiting patiently for her name while he happily continued to massage her breasts.
>>
File: Yelling into a mic4.png (519 KB, 675x594) Image search: [Google]
Yelling into a mic4.png
519 KB, 675x594
>>4154622
I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU YOU SPIDER BITCH
I'LL DROP YOU DOWN A FUCKING CLOCK TOWER. FUCKIGN TRY ME
>>
>>4154537
how are you, froppy
>>
>>4154503
I thought it would be~
>He moves down between her legs, straddling her large tail, and places both hands on her inner thighs as he gently pushes her legs further apart to make proper room for himself, catching a few sticky strands on his fingers.
Oh, this does indeed look nice...
>He moves his hands up her inner thighs until they reach her groin, and touches the gelatinous lips of her womanhood with his thumbs as he pulls them apart and opens her hole.
>>
>>4154255
>>4154638
>He mixed the egg yolk into the sauce with a fork, and followed it with a few spoonfuls of graded parmesan cheese. Once both were mixed, the white sauce had a slight yellow hue to it, now completed. He grabbed a bowl and plated some pasta onto it, covering the pasta with the carbonara, bits of bacon peeking through the creamy white sauce. He walked out to Max's table and laid the plate in front of him.
Max gets the first taste! Give it a try and I'll make plates for me and Lebe.
>>
>>4154409
>That was definitely, completely and totally the wrong answer to give the free-spirited (relatively) young woman. For a moment, it seems like one of her eyes sparkles with purple light, and time seems to fold, blur together and squeeze into a strange compression of events. One minute, you're standing before a remarkable woman with four pistols strapped to her body and a suit made out of her own hair. The next, said woman is sitting in front of you with her long leg crossed across her thigh and her heel bouncing in the air, a bright blue gun dangling off of her ankle that everyone else seems to be staring at. She smiles a gentle smile that still somehow manages to be the tiniest bit condescending and gestures around at what appears to be what everyone thinks of when they think "overpriced sushi restaurant." With emphasis on overpriced.
Well, I was thinking of broadening my tastes. Raw fish didn't sound too appetizing to me at first, but I'm willing to try anything at least once~!
>>
>>4154395
>she's already swallowing down cotton candy down by the time he gets there
Hah, this is the best idea you've ever had!
>pulling a corndog from the stand, she takes a bite and rips off the head, swallowing it hole
>her eyes glint as she sees from the corner of her eyes the Tilt A Whirl, and she looks to Anon eagerly
You wanna ride?
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 552x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 552x652
>>4154037
>Kogure looked back with a grin as he was bent over so roughly. He shook his hips to entice the gruff man as he laughed to himself at their lack of self control. He hooked a finger under his panties and slowly dragged them down as he exposed his smooth, round bottom to them.
Should have just done it in the restaurant.
>>4154098
Like you wouldn't just let me do whatever I want with you, perv.
>Kogure laced his fingers with his date's while he held on tight and fidgeted with his skirt as he felt the vibrations tease him so. He glanced down nervously to see how obvious it was and there was a slight protrusion from his skirt. A small blush growing on his cheeks as he held on tight to their arm in his small embarrassment. He nodded as he nibbled on his lip and looked around. It's cute. And, in fine with vanilla, silly.
>>4154223
>Kogure giggled as the boys touched his body as he returned a gentle touch upon both of their little behinds with a teasing squeeze. He wandered over to the comfy looking bed and plopped down into it and rolled around to enjoy its soft material. He sat up on the edge with his legs crossed as he smirked at the two boys.
Ooh, need a little liquid courage to take me on, mm?
>He teased as he rolled into his stomach, leaving his plump behind open for anyone to take advantage of his guard being down.

(So slow...sorry)
>>
File: 41635365_p0.png (247 KB, 600x627) Image search: [Google]
41635365_p0.png
247 KB, 600x627
>>4154570
>and so he took her down the boardwalk, and... was he skipping? If he had legs it would be grossly apparent that he was. Limbless, it would look like he was just bouncing up and down in mid-air. Occasionally a couple would point at him and giggle, but he was too wrapped up in leading this little "expedition" to care. As they walked along, Taranza, or so he believed in his mind, enlightened her with what he knew about this neck of the woods in the human realm. In due time, they were at the entrance, glowing with candles from within, the door specifically chosen to give the air of aristocracy, and already there was the sound of dates and clanking silverware to be heard.

Here we are! Chateau LeDouche!
>>
File: tumblr_nzq66bJxEy1qdvb7vo1_1280.jpg (198 KB, 787x1050) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzq66bJxEy1qdvb7vo1_1280.jpg
198 KB, 787x1050
>>4154657
BRING IT BITCH
I'LL SEND YOUR ASS TO THE GRAVEYARD
BY THE TIME IM DOWN WITH EVEN YUGI WONT WANT YOU.
>>
>>4154613
Oh hey there! You're timing is perfect.
I trust you, you get under my shirt if you want.

>>4154644
Oh, it's Kei. Leader of th- ahhh that's the spot
-leader of the Saunders sensha-do team.
>>
>>4154683
wrong post.
>>
>>4154739
done with you*

Jesus
>>
>>4154740
>Kei
It's Kay.
>>
File: 465768.jpg (309 KB, 850x1062) Image search: [Google]
465768.jpg
309 KB, 850x1062
>>4154683
>>4154531
(How did I even...)
>>
File: 52048150_p0.jpg (358 KB, 993x1404) Image search: [Google]
52048150_p0.jpg
358 KB, 993x1404
>>4154287
>As their passionate kiss continued onwards, another bump could be heard. Breaking the kiss, she slowly licked her lips with a small smile
Mmnah...I had to practice for a role, I'm not proud of it. Anyways, kisses do...things to me...
>She bit down onto her bottom lip and blushed intensely.

>>4154312
You probably expected me to play one of my own songs for the first one...and you were right!
>With an exhale and a grin she grabbed the mic and started up Party Junkie by Satuki ga Tenkomori. Was it cheating to play her own song? Who knows, all she knew was that she had to sing, and sing she did. Her captivating, if mechanical voice rung throughout the room as she sung to the vocals displayed on the screen.

>>4154298
(You deserve only the best~)

>>4154441
>Hugs the happy Shark Tenryuu

>>4154450
(A valid point~)

>A yelp escaped her lips as she was forced onto her back. Not that she had any intention of fighting it -this- time, Miku was too far gone. In fact she locked her legs around the larger slime and held on tight as she returned the kiss with her own, muted pants of desire filling their mouth as she bucked and ground up against her gooey fingers. Her mind a heated haze. When did she come to want this so badly, anyways? It didn't matter, anymore.
>>
>>4154622
>>4154657
>>4154739
Let's try and relax.

>>4154631
Uh.
I'm not doing anything.

>>4154659
Good and yourself?

>>4154740
Massages are nice.
>>
>>4154772

(Whats she from? Never seen her before.)
>>
>>4154408
*sneaks up behind her, my arms wrapping around your arms my hands cupping your large soft breasts squeezing them, softly massaging and groping them* It would be a better massage without your bra on * I smile a growing erection in my pants pressing against your butt. (mostly here just to watch and masturbate)
>>
File: femdom.png (46 KB, 332x324) Image search: [Google]
femdom.png
46 KB, 332x324
>>4154631
Ya kill mega satan yet?
>>
>>4154485

T-That's a good boy... A-Ahhh!

>Another moan escapes her lips, reaching her orgasm and coating the male's lips, tongue and mouth with her candy-flavored love honey~

>>4154576

....!

>How could it be? Her perfectly measured attack was countered so easily!
>Maybe because she wasn't a martial artist but some girl with excess energy!

H-Hey! W-What are you going!?

>She flailed in his arms, trying to escape!
>>
>>4154772
Either way is good!

>>4154781
And from two cuties at that, this is the life.
>>
>>4154786
Girls und Panzer.
>>
File: yelling into a mic5.png (338 KB, 375x351) Image search: [Google]
yelling into a mic5.png
338 KB, 375x351
>>4154739
OH SHIT YOU WANT TO FUCKING GO BITCH. YOU'LL BE WEB SLINGING TO ANOTHER FUCKING PANEL WHERE YOU'RE LESS FUCKED UP WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU.
FUCKING CURTIS CONNERS WILL LOOK GOOD COMPARED TO YOU WHEN I'M DONE
FUCKING HELL I'LL REZ YOU AND BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN BEFORE I'M DONE
HANDS OFF MY FROG SLUT
>>
File: 2358230523850823.png (719 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
2358230523850823.png
719 KB, 1200x1200
>Anon's doorbell is rung.
>As he opens the door, a disgruntled, thick Zangoose is left on his porch with a ribbon on it.
>She looks up at him, looking quite nonplussed and confused at this whole situation.
Zang..?
>>
>>4154774
>that pic
why is this so perfect?
>>
>>4154843
>DMG was never this defensive about me

feels sad man
>>
>>4154740

It's a pleasure!

>Said the male as he continued to massage her. His hands applies pressure in the right spots, making sure not to make her too uncomfortable!

Would you like me to open your shirt?
>>
>>4154635
>Kallen held firmly onto your shoulders for support as your cock slid into the damp slit of her pussy. Moaning as she bit her own limp, Kallen's body trembled slightly as she felt the gargantuan cock slowly split her open, almost as if she were going to break in two. A tiny bit of pain mixed in with the pleasure as she breathed out a sigh of relief as your dick finally hit bottom.

A-and your bigger than I remember...
>>
>>4154849
/ss/ is da bess, das why anon.
>>
File: 1392522372629.jpg (57 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1392522372629.jpg
57 KB, 400x600
>>4154857
>tfw you think he's cute but he probably thinks you're weird and annoying
>>
>>4154857
>Points and laughs
>>
>>4154596
(Wow GJ me for being late.)

>Even he had to quickly lean back a bit and get a look at that perfect butt, massive tail and all, still staring as he thumbed through some bills, trying not to make it apparent that he already was getting a bit hot and bothered by the sight as his attempted to cover his crotch with his wallet.
Hm.... I'll.... tell you what! I got this!
>Quickly tossing a 20 on the counter he pointed out a few choices.

Gimme a slice of the raspberry cheesecake, two mocha brownies, aaaand...hm...three the mint chocolate chip cookies!

>Stacking the boxes on top of each other to keep composed, he notioned over to one of the open tables, laying everything out.

There. Figured that'd be a good sampler!
>>
File: Lewd Ship (36).jpg (787 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (36).jpg
787 KB, 1200x1699
>>4154450
>Kaga lets her orgasm take control of her mind loudly moaning as her entire body squirms in raw excruciating pleasure, no mercy is given by the devil slime punsihing her cunt with the bloated cock piercing her slit with furious might. Squirts of girl-cum were supposed to come out spraying, but most of it is absorved by the slime's thrusting dick about to gush out loads of hot goo inside her. With her breasts being teased in yet another barrier of sticky blue slime, Kaga lets her shaking body slump on the armchair, just wishing for the slime to fill her insides and give her pussy a break from such instense make-loving her body wasn't prepared for.
>>
File: 8796774563.jpg (219 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
8796774563.jpg
219 KB, 850x850
>>4154849
(Aggressive and passive shota hunters, anon.)
>>
>>4154857
I'm just drunk anon. Don't worry I'm just shitposting
>>
>>4154857
I was only good enough for talking.
>>
>>4154695
>once he finally reaches her, he hunches over and leans on the counter to catch his breath, not surprised at all that she's already digging into the snack stand.
ah... geez, you're fast...
>as she asks him the question, he looks up at her before following her gaze to the ride.
woah...
>he thinks to himself, whilst gawking at the ride, how fun it looks but quickly shakes his head, trying to hide his excitement from Kumatora.
a-ah, um, i mean... i guess so since we're already here.
>>
>>4154740
"Yes, thank you!"
>anon begins to unbutton her shirt, followed by unclasping the bra, revealing her large globes
>he reaches out steadily, his hands finding her breasts and tenderly grasps
>The soft and squishy, the fatty tissue feeling great in his hand
>After she is sufficiently adjusted, he begins drawing his hands in circles as he gently squeezes them, enjoying the slight sound of her breaths grows louder and more rapid
>>
>>4154777
A role, huh? Can't say I've seen you in a work with kissing!
>He hears a faint bump, but waves it off as some kid stomping in his seat. Looking at her reddened face and her cute nibbling on her lip, he decides to ramp up the affections just a bit. Removing a hand from her hand, he slinks it down towards her modest chest; groping and rubbing every cm of it through the idol uniform. He moves another hand dangerously close to her sacred place, settling to rub and squeeze at her bare upper-thighs.
What do things like THIS do to you~?
>He asks in a teasing manner.
>>
>>4154683
>He knew he would regret offering his wallet to her, but this turn of events was worse than he thought. First, he saw the violet light in her eyes, and the next thing he knew he felt physically ill, standing in a place he didn't recognise and wondering how on earth, purgatory, heaven and hell she ended up sitting down that quickly. He glanced around at the opulent restaurant and his heart sank. He knew he was getting screwed over. He muttered to himself in disdaim
My wallet had better not be the only thing that ends up fucked tonight...
>>
>>4154890
That poor innocent boy..
>>
>>4154781
i'm good, froge
>>
File: 2 hearts.jpg (26 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
2 hearts.jpg
26 KB, 368x368
>>4154911
Oh yeah, you never shitposted about we when you got drunk, you were just adorable

Good times
>>
>>4154890
Oh god, what it must feel like to be Pit right now
c-can I have this threesome?
>>
>>4154950
>innocent boy

He's "innocent sergal" now apparently. Or innocent Girl. It's really hard to tell with him. I think he's jumping the shark.
>>
>>4154955
I didn't get drunk when we were together really. You hit me when I was in a weird place in life
>>
File: gwen3.png (119 KB, 202x332) Image search: [Google]
gwen3.png
119 KB, 202x332
>>4154843
I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU SO BAD THIER GONNA HAVE TO PUT ME ON THE BANNED LIST
IM GONNA BURY YOU UNDER A FUCKING BOTTOMLESS HOLE AFTER I KNOCK YOUR SOUL INTO THE SHADOW REALM
DONT EVEN LOOK AT MY FROG AGAIN YOU FILTHY DOG FUCKER
>>
>>4154701
Oof, you got me there, Kogure-chan. Sorry your Nii-san's a bit of a pervert, but, it's all because you're so cute.
>He laughed as their turn to reach the window approached. He snuck a few glances down towards the succubus's crotch - as expected from his little fidgets and nibbles, he could see Kogure was doing his best to hide something growing under his skirt. He stepped forward and ordered their dessert, walking away from the window with two bowls of vanilla ice cream, complete with some toppings. He handed one to his date, taking him by the hand and leading him deeper into the park. The crowd thinned as they moved, until they found a bench hidden on a smaller path behind some trees with no one around. He sat down on it, patting the spot next to him, and began eating his ice cream.
Everything all right so far, Kogure-chan?
>Doing his best to hold back a smug smile, he clicked the vibrator's strength up one more on the remote in his pocket.
>>
>>4154955
about me*

der
>>
>>4154968
NEXT IN ERP
INNOCENT (NOUN) LOSES IT AND JUMPS SHARK NUE IN A DARK ALLEYWAY.
>>
>>4154926
Woop woop!
>she tugs Anon along with her, and they reach the spinning domes
>she hops into the car and pulls the guard rail down, kicking her stubby, stocking-clad legs in excitement
Get in, I'll turn it on with my PSI!
>>
>>4154989
You left out horse fucker. And pony pounder.
>>
>>4154554
"Ah...Kaga, don't do that...I'll get hard again..."
>His thwaps her face with his flaccid cock, lathering every inch of her with the pearly white substance. He returns her stare with a loving, heart shaped gaze, absolutely smitten with the woman. Lebe's shaft drew along the line of her rear, smearing the crack with the fluid drizzling out of her anus.
"Damn Kaga...your ass is fantastic! How could I not have so much energy with such a grade A woman?"

>>4154557
>Lebe is flipped onto his back and springs up in a single bounce when he collides with the mattress. His legs already assume a wide open position and one hand cleaves his ass open for the man to see the perfectly pink one winking with anticipation for the meal. As the head is guided in, the hungry hole of the boy sucks him inwards in one smooth tug. Into the hot, snug innards he was deposited, grabbing onto him like a long lost friend. Each rub over his mound inside his ass causes Lebe's eyes to wince and cock to twitch with need. Max moved up to his brother's head and cradled it, letting the two enjoy the moment while he massaged his brother's shoulders.

>>4154638
>>4154669
>Lebe nodded to the Admiral's statements agreeing with him on the following steps and assisting where need be. It wasn't anything too complicated but it felt like it gave him a chance to get closer to the man. A little bit moreso than his brother anyways. When they had finished, Lebe skipped over to the table and span on his heels in jubilation.
"Ta-da~ There you go Max!"
"A-Ah...you don't say. Thank you, honestly!"
>With a bright smile, he wraps up the first strand and bites inward. The smile further develops when the delicious dinner hits his tastebuds.
"Amazing, Admiral! Thank you!"
"Now then, I think it's our time. What do you say?"
>Lebe takes a seat next to his brother and pours himself his own smaller helping.
>>
>during the commotion sneaks off with frog
So long sugars~
>>
>>4154701
"Not me~"
>Lebe had walked up behind Kogure while he lay on his stomach and whispered directly into his ears. His body lay on top of the red head's with his hands massaging the boy's succulent ass with a passionate squeeze. He kneaded it between each hand, loving the texture and softness of such a perfect rump. Kisses were planted on the back of Kogure's neck and slowly Lebe raised up his shirt, following shortly with his own. The kisses continued down his naked back, touching sporadically wherever the silver haired boy felt like.
>Max finished up his drink and walked over to the bed, sitting of the adjacent side of Kogure. He brought the boy's head upwards and planted a longer, deeper kiss on his mouth, letting his tongue slide out and lick across his lips.
"Mnn..."
"I call first dibs~"
>Lebe removed his underwear in a hurried, kicking off his shoes and socks in the process as well, and whipped the now hardened cock directly against Kogure's back. Subtly was not his specialty.
>>
File: -8076085746875.jpg (151 KB, 850x872) Image search: [Google]
-8076085746875.jpg
151 KB, 850x872
>>4154939
What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of whine.
>Bayonetta smiles again, her grin as sharp as a knife. There's little that isn't knifelike about her, but the smile really makes it all come together. She leans forward slowly, propping her chin up on one of her satin gloves, her eyes hooded and her voice quickly taking on a distinct smoky tone to it, husky and low and seductive. She doesn't uncross her leg, but she does move her toe underneath the table. Half to stop scaring multidimensional patrons witless with a fucking gun on her heel, and half because she presses the black boot against your knee ever so gently as she talks to you.

So, what compels a mortal man to seek out a witch and ask her out on a date, of all things~? Surely you know I have little time for boys in my life, if you know what I'm... capable of.

>From the sound of it, she's talking about far more than whatever she uses those guns for.

>>4154950
(Suuuuuuure. Pit's been Palutena's fuckboy for years. She's just gentler than Cereza~)

>>4154960
(I play both Bayonetta and Palutena.)
(So yes, I can make your dream come true sometime later.)
>>
>>4154662
>She coos quietly as he gently spreads her, the audible squishiness indicating him just how ready she was, eager to taste him with her sensitive lower half.
Mmn~... F-Fuck me, please~
>>
File: eaa372cb013a619361c63297a0cd091b.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
eaa372cb013a619361c63297a0cd091b.jpg
153 KB, 1200x1200
>>4154777
>Rocket only grows more and more frantic as she tastes the stickiness of your saliva, as she ruthlessly grinds her palm into your tight, puffy pussy, and as she begins to rapidly rips the clothes from your body. She is just careful enough not to damage your outfit, but it only takes her a matter of seconds to strip your bare and send your clothes scattering all around her. Another moment and she's sporting two very familiar protrusions of slime from between her legs; a pair of fat, slimy cocks that press against your holes, prodding until they give way and she slides all the way inside you with one sharp, squelching thrust. The other visitors of the restaurant have all taken notice by now. Though to their credit, it's near impossible not to pay attention to something as absurd as a jelly girl tossing a turquoise-haired idol onto a table and stuffing her full of big, slippery futacocks

>>4154889
>It doesn't take much longer for the slime to push herself over the edge, only managing to jackhammer away at your honey-gushing pussy for another few seconds before she howls out in sheer, raw ecstasy, planting her enormous shaft to the hilt inside you and resting her cockhead right against the entrance to your womb before she finally bursts. Her massive shaft throbs and twitches, jetting out enormous sprays of thick, viscous goo cum. Your tunnel is filled absolutely full of slime, and then overfull as it begins to spray back out around her resting length, splashing your quivering thighs with cool blue fluid. Once the exuberant little slime has finally spent herself she wavers in place, falling forward and splatting wetly against your big, bouncy bosom, leaking some slimy drool from the corners of her mouth as she drapes herself atop your near-insensate form
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463532655336.jpg (65 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463532655336.jpg
65 KB, 1000x1300
>>4154822
Who are you talking about?
What cutie?

>>4154953
That's good <3
>>
File: hey.jpg (7 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
7 KB, 243x207
>>4154984
I loved you when you got drunk though, it was cute

Ah whatever, go back to getting liver failure, we're out of that weird place and there's no point mulling over it
>>
File: 235230582358852.png (600 KB, 1080x846) Image search: [Google]
235230582358852.png
600 KB, 1080x846
Oh no. I missed date night. Darn it...I kind of wanted a free meal.
>>
File: Yelling into a mic3.png (382 KB, 463x476) Image search: [Google]
Yelling into a mic3.png
382 KB, 463x476
>>4154989
DON'T SPEAK TO ME OR MY FROG EVER AGAIN.
BITCH I'LL MAKE THE CG IN AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2 LOOK GOOD COMPARED TO YOU WHEN I'M DONE.
YOU THOUGHT THE BLACK SPIDERMAN WAS TALKED ABOUT? FUCKING HELL WHEN SOCIAL MEDIA GET A HOLD OF YOUR POST BEAT DOWN PICS THERE'LL BE A NEW FUCKING MOVEMENT
#givespidergywnafuckingnewnose
I'LL MAKE MINE AND LD'S BREAK UP LOOK CLEAN
FUCKING DIO'S ROLLING IN PUSSY WHILE YOU'RE ROLLING IN BLOOD AND BROKEN FUCKING TEETH
I'M RUNNING OUT OF ANALOGIES!
>>
>>4154815
>He sets her down on the floor, watching as her breasts jiggle from the force of being dropped. He kneels down, gently caressing her shoulders.
Hey so listen, i got an idea, and hear me out on this. Why don't we fuck? You clearly have eaten too much sugar and need some way to get out that energy. So how about it?
>>
I wish I could just stop breathing.
>>
>>4154999
So many possibilities. Has he turned to the dark side yet?
>>
>>4155056
(such a dream to come true...)
>>
>>4154793
>>4154858
>>4154931
>eyes clothed and breathing heavy, she barely seems to notice who's grabbing where
>her shirt and bra fall off and tosses them aside
>clearly not listening to words anymore, she grabs hands from >>4154858 and >>4154793 and places them all over her breasts, rubbing their fingers over her nipples
>next she grabs >>4154931's hands, but before doing anything, she falls into his chest, leaving his hands free near her hips
>she moans as the others fondle her
>>
File: 2b632169a31e7b5ede58e20c2597204e.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1314) Image search: [Google]
2b632169a31e7b5ede58e20c2597204e.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1314
>>4155096
>smothers his face with her ass and grants his wish
>>
File: 1465428058682.jpg (123 KB, 639x274) Image search: [Google]
1465428058682.jpg
123 KB, 639x274
>>4155081
>those last few lines
>>
>>4154872
Parsee didn't mind the tightness of their walls. Actually she loved the feeling since it felt like they were squeezing and begging for her futa cock. She then began to move her hips back and forth, slowly grinding her cock against the female's walls, and a bulge formed in their stomach each time her hips met with their rear rubbing against each other. Parsee's breathing became heavier as her nipples began to harden and the outline of them showed trough her clothing.
(Sorry if I am a bit slow.)
>>
>>4154777
(Lucky!)

>He laughed as the idol selected her song, knowing full well he'd be treated to one of her own. As she began singing, he watched her in awe, her world-famous voice filling the room in a cute, quick-paced melody. As the dance beat began to set in, he found his head moving side to side in rhythm as he sat on the couch. He was truly lucky to have the opportunity to listen to this private concert, and refused to pull his eyes away from his date as she treated him. He had seen her perform on stage before, and while not much could compare to her mastery of captivating an audience and filling it with energy, this smaller, subdued experience felt more intimate and warmed him up all the same. He continued tapping, swaying, and dancing along, completely captivated, as she finished her song.
That...was pretty amazing, Miku. Listening to you in person like this is quite a difference than a song off an album, or even hearing you perform at a show...
>>
Oh god... why can't I think straight... all these hands!

>>4155070
These boys touching me! I can't get enough of them!
>>
>>4155000
>at the domes, he looks at the ride with astonishment.
ohh... a-ah! alright.
>he follows her, carefully climbing into the car and taking his seat beside her.
can you really turn it on yourself?
>though he seems somewhat reluctant, on the inside he's secretly excited that they managed to somehow end up having fun at the amusement park anyway, despite it being closed.
>>
>>4155097
he used to be a member of the rapecrew until Nue fought one off then he turned against them.
>>
File: if you got it, flaunt it.gif (769 KB, 372x360) Image search: [Google]
if you got it, flaunt it.gif
769 KB, 372x360
(Fucking hell, apparently what I had to do got bumped up a full hour in advance. Sorry, anon. I'll try to get back to you tomorrow.)
>>
>>4155129
Thank you.
>>
File: maybe he's right.png (332 KB, 560x623) Image search: [Google]
maybe he's right.png
332 KB, 560x623
>>4155081
>I'LL MAKE MINE AND LD'S BREAK UP LOOK CLEAN

LOW
BLOW

>>4155096
Same
>>
>>4155122

Woah, I had no idea you were into this!

>He said with a chuckle as he continued to rub her breasts, teasing her nipples with his skilled fingers.
>>
>>4155070
ily froge
>>
>>4155081
Whatever man you win this round.
Im gonna keep my eye on you though, you try anything funny and ill rape
>>
>>4155136
<3
>>
>>4155060
>He smirks at her plea, then moves himself closer to her while his already excited cock quickly hardens in anticipation.
Right away~
>He takes his now stiff cock in one hand and brings it to her slimey entrance, prods her sticky slit with the tip, then pushes with his hip and slips his member inside her, feeling her gooey insides around his length as he slowly sinks into her nethers.
>>
>>4154887
>She watched Anon stack up the delicious looking pastries, moving along towards the table he'd pointed towards. The Goodra wanted the comfiest seat possible, and seeing that the table was right up against the wall she just had to take the booth seat. It took her a bit of effort due to her chubby body, as she had to wiggle her thighs and hips to wedge herself into the seat.
>With a bit of effort, she managed to get herself seated on the wall bench, the edge of her belly pressing slightly into the table. She was now waving over at Anon and smiling at him to come take a seat across from her, excited to try out what he'd bought.

Ah, it all looks so good, you're so kind for this, you know? Cmon over and let's dig in, cute stuff.
>>
File: How it feels to chew five gum.png (1 MB, 1378x1378) Image search: [Google]
How it feels to chew five gum.png
1 MB, 1378x1378
>>4155196
And DMG wins it with her shitposting once again.
And the anons go wild
>>
>>4155196
>>
>>4155033
>The Admiral joined the two brothers, fixing plates for both himself and Lebe, with one of his favorite things in the world: a good plate of pasta. Much to his enjoyment, everything seemed to come out well, and felt happy with his culinary performance. The sauce was creamy and tasty, the taste of the pasta occasionally punctuated by the meaty bits of bacon made for a good combination. Soon enough, the pasta was gone, and he patted his full stomach in content.
Well, what do you think? I hope I fulfilled your request well, Max. Seems like our bet turned into a nice little date, don't you think?
>>
>>4155056
>He returned with a smile of his own, pointed and malicious, oozing with sarcasm and an attempt on mocking her with his shark's grin. He recoiled slightly as she prodded him with her heel, crossing his legs in the manly fashion. The thought that she did have a firearm concerned him, but he decided that she could do it without the gun anyway.
Surely it's your toxic, sarcastic personality, and nothing to do at all with your appearance.
>He retaliated, getting back at her for the 'little man' remark while grinning like a fool.
>>
File: 1460954487582.jpg (115 KB, 474x750) Image search: [Google]
1460954487582.jpg
115 KB, 474x750
>>4155146
Well sounds like you're having fun. <3

>>4155183
Love you too! <3
>>
>>4155122
>his commander commander falls into him, blowing labored breaths against his chest and awakening the organ below his waist
>his hands begin to work her body at their new location, gently drawing across her skin and eliciting shivers all throughout
>while one hand traces the outline of her buttocks, massaging it for both his and her pleasure, he reaches the other down and and gently strokes the outline of her pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 436x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 436x805
>>4154990
>>4155044
(S-Sorry to do this but I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'm bad at making good decisions. I'll try to get back to you guys tomorrow if our schedules will allow it. Love and kisses and a thousand apologies.)
>>
>>4155237
(All good! Thanks for bringing Kogure out to play. Hope to see you again soon!)
>>
>>4155033
>Feeling the boat's insides quiver and contract onto the fleshy invader, the man groans and moans loudly; rubbing at his bottom's perfect pink nipples.
Hahh... You're so beautiful...
>He lovingly brushes a straying hair out of Lebe's face; planting a kiss on the boy's lips. Determined to maintain this romantic pace, he restrains himself from accelerating his thrusts; keeping at a rhythmic pace. Unfortunately, the man could feel his climax encroaching, so he sets himself to place more pressure on the hidden mound of pleasure-nerves to aid one of his date into a hot and satisfying sexual high.
I-i'm gonna cum, Lebe! I'm gonna spurt so many ropes of my dickmilk into you! C-cumming!
>Despite his noisy announcements, the actual event itself was surprisingly quiet; he lets out a soft grunt as his cock flexes to deposit its payload; fruitlessly trying to inseminate a boy's ass. He pulls the boy into a tight embrace as his climax continues, panting in exhaustion.
>>
>>4155228
>>4155162
>>
File: tentacle fuck.png (308 KB, 960x1100) Image search: [Google]
tentacle fuck.png
308 KB, 960x1100
>>4155221
>mfw literally chewing 5 gum RIGHT NOW

I don't really have a good face for this
so whatever

Here's some porn
>>
File: Intercourse (1).jpg (1 MB, 2079x2953) Image search: [Google]
Intercourse (1).jpg
1 MB, 2079x2953
>>4155033
>After teasing both Lebe and Max with her sicky foreplayt, Kaga finally releases them both, sitting straight with her usual emotionless expression, although still blushing after such intense sex.
Hopefully I managed to satisfy you both at least for tonight...now, I believe we require a bath before considering resting.
>>
>>4155221
>Activates compulse.
>>
>>4155160
Started out innocent, tasted the dark side, repented, got burned, back to black. Sound about right?
>>
>>4155122
Yes thats much better without those clothes *I say as I grab and squeeze your bare breast in my hand, rubbing my palm and fingers over your nipple, then pinching your nipple softly squeezing it as i lay a wet kiss on your neck as I pull my pants down, my boxers sticking out showing my large erection. Need a massage in any other areas? *I smile
>>
>>4155182
>biting her tongue, her breasts bounce in your hands, you hear a faint
p-pinch.. them.. s-su...

>>4155233
sh-show it to me
>>
>>4155162
(No problem, see you tomorrow.)
>>
>>4155270
>Snuggles spider girl
I'm sorry... I just wanted to shitpost reallt hard
>>
>>4155231
<333
>>
File: tumblr_nt9kwtjpU81sya80no1_400.png (70 KB, 349x433) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt9kwtjpU81sya80no1_400.png
70 KB, 349x433
>>4155159
>the switches flick on seemingly by themselves, Kuma's finger pointed up being the only indicator otherwise
>the ride starts up, and Kuma woops as the car begins to spin, holding tightly to the guard rail
You gotta put your weight to the side at the right time to make it spin. Put those girly hips to work!
>>
>>4155222
We all do. Some just are not meant to be loved.
>>
>>4155283
We have a Mami Tomoe roleplayer now?
>>
>>4155279

If you desire~!

>The male carefully fulfilled her request, pinching her fleshbuds with his thumb and index finger.
>>
File: spider_gwen_by_kajinman-d8gu95i.jpg (341 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
spider_gwen_by_kajinman-d8gu95i.jpg
341 KB, 667x1000
>>4155283
>Hugs the magician
Thats ok, i just wanted to shitpost my second favorite card games magician.
>>4155231
>Slaps butt
>>4155314
Cheer up anon.
>>
>>4155317
*had
>>
File: DMG.png (112 KB, 343x269) Image search: [Google]
DMG.png
112 KB, 343x269
>>4155317
Nah, that's just DMG
>>
>>4155279
>his mind desiring him to respond to his commander's request, his body and urges begging him to continue playing with her, he makes a choice
>reluctantly, he removes his hands from his lower body and steps away, pulling out his boxers and letting them drop to the floor in a woosh
>his erection is displayed in all it's glory in front of her, free for her to experience in any way she wants
>>
>>4155087

W-What!?
You expect me that I'd fulfill the request of someone who attempted to steal from me!?

>Hotaru crossed her arms under her ample chest, measuring the male with her eyes

Hmph... Maybe I should just kick you right in the face and kick you out.
BUT
I'm feeling generous tonight~!
>>
>>4155317
I don't know who that is,...
>>4155338
S-second favorite?
>>
File: Intercourse (13).jpg (304 KB, 1300x1040) Image search: [Google]
Intercourse (13).jpg
304 KB, 1300x1040
>>4155069
>Kaga was lost in dazzling pleasure once her interiors filled with big amounts of slimy cum that had no choice but to spurt away from her sealed cunt already filled with the pulsating slime cock buried deep inside her pussy. She feels the heavy weight fall atop her own body, waking her up from her drunk state to weekly look down the hopefully satisfied slime. Her massive cock began to slowly decrease in size inside her, releaving her alittle for the burden of having such a big member sheathed inside her slit, dripping torrents of blue cum as she breaths deeply.
...To think this was about to happen to a lovely couple out there.
(That was great.)
>>
>>4155217
You're one to talk, miss~.
>Leaning forward as he yanked out a cookie, chomping in hungrily, sneaking a glance of that heavy, sweater-clad chest as he leaned back, blushing at the complement.

So...you said you're not too familiar with the place, huh? Well now you at least have one landmark to go by, I figure! It's a delight to have someone like you around for this.

>He giggled, offering her a piece he'd broken off.

A great body, and you're practically -oozing- sweetness. That's one hell of a combo, I'd say!
>>
>>4155366
FUCKING
FIGHT ME
>>
File: dark magician pearl.jpg (131 KB, 632x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark magician pearl.jpg
131 KB, 632x1200
>>4155391
Nigga you wanna fuckin' MGE me I'll 20-0 your scrub ass nigga fucking blands spire right now
>>
File: spidergwen_by_vpdessin-d8nqlou.jpg (89 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
spidergwen_by_vpdessin-d8nqlou.jpg
89 KB, 600x900
>>4155374
Well, i think Slacker magician is just the cutest, but your great too!
Definitely my favorite on this thread.
>>
>>4155391
wow when did your tits get so saggy dmg? must be too many dogs and pulling on them or something
>>
File: fa0b631ef527713b473729bdcd37a177.jpg (228 KB, 1024x1425) Image search: [Google]
fa0b631ef527713b473729bdcd37a177.jpg
228 KB, 1024x1425
>>4155384
(Agreed! I had a great deal of fun banging the boat. Glad to hear you enjoyed it too~)
>>
File: ftl53001676_p0.jpg (350 KB, 833x826) Image search: [Google]
ftl53001676_p0.jpg
350 KB, 833x826
>>4154936
It was a commercial for an airline!
>Her breathing picked up as he rubbed her chest, soft, barely audible whines escaping her lips. A hot feeling radiated from between his thighs, and something really big brushed up against the back of his hand as her expression softened to a more lustful one
It makes me...want to do things to you.
>Setting the popcorn bucket aside, she revealed the massive girth she was hiding beneath her skirt all this time.

>>4155069
>Miku's gaze moved down between the two, at the all too familiar phallic objects her gooey partner was sporting. The sight brought hearts to her eyes, it was the slimy cocks she needed so badly! The feeling of the both of them pushing into both of her holes made her naked body arch widely, her stiff nibbles docking against hers before she pushed down upon the lengths threatening to fill her completely. One arm wrapped itself around Rocket's neck while she waved at the gathering audience. If they were going to be watched, might as well make a show of it!

>>4155145
Thank you, thank you! I try my best!
>She took a couple spirited bows before stepping out from in front of the machine and grabbing a handful of the spicy hot beats, munching them down while filling up her cup with the soda, which surely wasn't influenced by the appearance of a certain superhero
But I want to hear you sing, though!

>>4154777
>>4155033
(Don't think you can escape my bullying!)
>>
>>4155205
>She stifles a small moan as he pushes his swollen tip into her warm jelly canal, some of her hands clinging onto the bed while others grab onto his shoulder and sides, as if to make sure he would only go forward from that point on.
A-Ahh~
>Once he's gotten past her gelatinous lips, he might be surprised to find that, while very slippery, her insides still have a noticeable amount of tightness to them, squeezing snugly yet sloppily around his shaft.
>>
>>4155277
>already overcome with these feelings, she can barely see straight
>she moans and leans into your kiss
>probably not even noticing that you've removed your pants, she just silently shifts towards you breathing heavy

>>4155320
Ahh!
>she moans as you squeeze, again she attempts to speak between her heavy breaths
s-suc...
>>
File: QRSafe20.png (141 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
QRSafe20.png
141 KB, 1000x1000
>>4154713
>(I am sorry, I was watching an Overwatch guide.
>She can definitely see him "Skipping" in her mind. He seems super excited to be with the Queen of Ripple Star! She was humming a rather familiar tune, letting those who laugh be with themselves. It's HER date with HIM, not THEIR date. They have no right to say what was silly or not.
Ah! ...Ooooh my gosh! This is niiice! Please, let's go in!
>>
>>4155370
(Gotta stop it right here when we are getting to the lewd. Maybe we can pic up tomorrow?)
>>
I think I'm just gonna go to sleep.
>>
>>4155471
>tfw abandoned >>4155233
>>
>>4155506
oops wrong one >>4155367
>>
>>4155424
WORD WORDS WORDS FUCK YOU

>>4155426
Slacker was on my list.. But I never owned her, or even know how to play her.
>Not Mai.
>Not Tourguide
Shit taste senpai

>>4155429
Magic anon! magic! I can change my size whenever I want!
>>
>>4155506
The Kay player is a bit weirdo, still nice.
>>
>>4155465
>He leans over her and keeps moving in, until his groin bumps into hers and he's completely sheathed in her.
Oooh... this feels very nice~
>He starts to slowly rock his hips, moving back and forth and making his hard member to the same inside her, feeling her slippery tunnel squeeze and massage him as he moves.
>>
>>4155297
>being unprepared when the ride started, he is quickly thrown to the side of the car, causing it to spin around.
uwah!
>he quickly scrambles for the guard rail, trying to reach it, but as the ride spins he is sent forward, nearly flying out of it.
a-ahhhh!
>he waves his arms, trying to push himself back into the car. he falls backwards and lands back on the seat with a thud. scared out of his wits at almost getting thrown out of the ride, he hugs Kumatora and clings to her tightly.
i-i don't think i want it to spin anymore!
>>
>>4155504
(have a good night frog bae)
>>
>>4155140
>>4155140
>reaching out with her hand, Kallen eagerly took ahold of the futa's bouncing breasts as she whimpered under the continued assault of her amazing dick. The harsh grinding of their hips against each other sent shivers of pain and pleasure through her body as Kallen slowly but surely adjusted to the massive piece of meat that was burying itself inside her most private place. A thin sheen of sweat began to coat her skin as her mind slowly grew more and more hazy, her only thoughts being focused on the huge dick that seemed hell bent on tearing apart the dripping walls of her pussy. She wasn't a stranger to a hard fucking, but the sheer size of the cock which was making a bulge in her abdomen forced the air out of her lungs with every lust filled thrust, it was almost too much for her fragile little body to take
(It's okay, I'm cooking right now anyway)
>>
File: YEAH, I JUST SLAPPED MY BUTT.gif (2 MB, 368x370) Image search: [Google]
YEAH, I JUST SLAPPED MY BUTT.gif
2 MB, 368x370
>>4155528
I'll get a server rn boi and I'll fuckin DOMINATE your ass
SOLDIER ONLY
NO UNLOCKS
FINAL BADLANDS
>>
>>4155367
>wrapping her arms around your waist, she pulls you into her, pressing your cock over her face
>she begins to kiss and suck at the base of your shaft, her mind suddenly more focused than it has been this whole time
>her tongue runs up the length several times, then without any confirmation or interaction, she places her mouth around it and pushes the tip against the back of her tongue
>you can clearly see she is sweating as she focuses on nothing but your cock
>>
>>4155528
Of course i didn't say mai or tour guide, because they aren't magicians.
Maybe slow down on that rum.
>>
File: 1458965083564.png (959 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458965083564.png
959 KB, 1280x720
>>4155501

[No problem~ I'll see you tomorrow then!]
>>
>>4155386
>Anon's glance at her chest was just a little bit too blatant for her to not notice, although she didn't at all mind her cute companion stealing a look at her bountiful bosom.

Nope, not at all. I'm glad to have you showing me around, it is quite nice to have you here with me, Anon. I don't think I'd have much luck finding something fun around here to do all on my own!

>She pinches the chunk of the cookie, raising it up and giving it a sniff, finding that it had a sugary and sweet scent. The Goodra quickly gobbles it up, eating the entirety of it in one bit with a satisfied sounding gulp.

Mmh, that's delicious! Can I ah... have another one, please?

>Giving Anon her best puppy dog(dragon?) eyes, she held out her hand towards him, an expectant look on her face.
>>
>>4155464
>As she shuffles to move the popcorn aside, he stares at the very masculine organ in dumbfounded silence.
Uhhh?
>He can only utter a stupified noise at the reveal of her generously proportioned shaft. It was at LEAST 2 inches longer than his, and much MUCH thicker.
I-is that t-thing real...?
>He pokes at her cock, watching it bounce with realistic motion
H-holy s-shit...
>His face drains of color, and he feels suddenly VERY light-headed. Before he completely loses all rational thought, he sputters out:
W-wait, what kinda t-t-t-things...?
>>
>>4155464
>The members of the impromptu audience show a wide variety of reactions. Some are terrified. Some are aroused. Some are confused. The vast majority of them have whipped out their phones, beginning to snap photos and videos of the ridiculous scene taking place before them. Rocket ignores them all, her attention will and truly focus on you as her twin blue pillars slide home inside your holes, filling your ass and pussy with her rigid, pulsating goo. One of Rocket's sticky hands reaches down and grabs your leg, hooking it under the crook of her arm for leverage while the other grabs the back of your head and tilts it upward so she can begin her frantic tongue kissing again. You've broken off from her lips three times tonight, and she'll be damned if she's going to let you do it a fourth. With her limbs tangled around your body she uses her position atop you to hit as deep as she can, striking you to your core with her fat, slippery hybrid cocks, stretching your holes around burgeoning lengths more and more as she slurps down whatever fluids you can give her, all of it being sent down into her slimecocks and making them bulge out even more inside you
>>
File: 45f0fda44088377fd7b243ff0869aadb.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1561) Image search: [Google]
45f0fda44088377fd7b243ff0869aadb.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1561
>>4155566
FUCK YOU I'M TO MUCH INTO THE BOOZE TO EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

>>4155572
I ALREADY DRANK IT ALL
AND MY VODKA SINGLES
MAYBE I SHOULD STOP POSTING
FUCK YOU
>>
>>4155471

Suck them~?

>The male grinned and happily wrapped his lips around her nipples, sucking them eagerly while his other hand reached for her cunt to caress it
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-07+at+09.08.05).jpg (218 KB, 886x504) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-07+at+09.08.05).jpg
218 KB, 886x504
>>4155225
>The two boys had smaller portions than their Admiral, but what they had was enough to fill them up for the day. Such a delicacy made the boys dreary, and they stared up towards the ceiling filled with satisfaction.
"That was wonderful Admiral. Thank you!"
"We're the best! Maybe we can cook for you sometime? What a great day!"
"W-Well you would have to cook..."
"I'll teach you!"
"A-Ah, is that so..."

>>4155237
(Ah, that's okay, I should probably get going myself as well soon.)

>>4155254
>The moderate pace at which the man was taking the boy's read caused Lebe to hold out just a bit longer than usual. His ass burned with a fire from the constant pulling in and out, but the painful filling was overwriten by constant visions of passion. His brother held his hands tightly for the inevitable climax that came pouring into Lebe's open rear. He whimpered a soft sound and a moment after the gift was given, Lebe returned the favor and squirted white boyseed into the air, landing on his chest. He bit down hard on his lip until the final moments, joined with the man in a powerful hug.
"Ahh....hah...so....much...in me..."

>>4155266
"Oh, we have a decent sized bathroom here. Shower and tub, whichever you want."
"Feeling...woozy...I need sleep soon."
"Ah, come on Max, it's Kaga! Can't you get it up for one more."
"Love...ugh...okay...let's go shower, alright? Quickly.
>The two stand up and escort the naked woman towards the bathroom, drawing a shower for her. Steam swells through the area almost the second it comes blasting on.
"There we go~ Join us, Kaga."
>>
>>4155471
>I squeeze your breasts harder massaging them in a circular motion bouncing them against each other and squeeze your nipple harder. As I kiss your neck harder sucking on your neck as I lick it. My erection pressing against your butt and between your soft thighs harder, barely contained by my stretched out boxers*
Does that feel good? *I smile knowing it does.
>>
File: 42527684_p0.png (230 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
42527684_p0.png
230 KB, 512x512
>>4155493
Mm? Mm! Of course!

>the excited suitor opened the door to allow the Queen first entry, and he followed close behind. Once the door closed, they were enveloped in the atmosphere of absolute class. A low violin tune could scarcely be heard amidst the rumbling sound of various conversations. The tinge of the world they found themselves in was the golden brown of aristocracy, lit by crystal chandeliers hanging on high. Before they could be swept away by the scenery, a nearby receptionist called over to them, asking how many per table.

Two, please!
>>
>>4155592
You should fuck me.
When your not drunk off your ass.
>>
File: Fair.jpg (20 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
Fair.jpg
20 KB, 468x263
>>4155592
IT MEANS WE BOTH GET IN A TF2 SERVER AND 1 V 1 AND I WIN BECAUSE I HAVE MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

unless you got smash on the 3ds cus I'd whup your ass at that too
>>
File: 672f7c4dffc328f4351800f670989b74.jpg (415 KB, 1210x1160) Image search: [Google]
672f7c4dffc328f4351800f670989b74.jpg
415 KB, 1210x1160
>>4155642
I would but you never post long enough for me to fuck you </3

>>4155647
I have smash everywhere because I'm a nintenyearold and have over 50 amiibos.
But I ain't playing with you. You know why
>>
>>4155587
>He blinked in surprise at how quickly she'd lunged on that before reaching for the second one.

Well, I can't say no to a face like that. 'sides, we've got plenty! And here I thought I had a thing for sweets~

>Placing it in the Pokemon's outstretched hand, he felt content seeing her so happy. He hadn't met all that many dragons, but he was already impressed by this one.
>>
File: 56604126_p0.jpg (518 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
56604126_p0.jpg
518 KB, 900x1200
>>4155561
Muffet..!
<3333
>>
>>4155687
'CUS YA DON'T WANNA EAT A GYRO TO DAIR SETUP YEAHHHHH

Fuck now I'm depressed again
>>
>>4155567
>his commanders devoted worship of his cock drives him wild and he can't contain his voice any longer
"AHH, m-miss Kay!!...You're beING so ROUgh KUHHH"
>he continues to let out moans of pleasure as she deepthroats him with all her being
"I never THOUght you'd be the ONNNE worshipping MEEEeeee ahhhhh"
>he begins moving his own waist into her mouth, trying to get his cock even deeper
>>
>>4155714
BECAUSE I'M NOT A FAGGOTT REEEE

Okay I've done to much shitposting.
I'll stop now./ Goodinight you beautiful fags.
>>
>>4155464
Ahh, obviously, I can't hold a candle to you, but I'll do my best.
>He took a drink to prepare himself and walked up towards the machine. Thumbing through the list of songs, he found one he was familiar with and punched its number in. As it turns out, he was confident enough that he could carry a tune pretty well; he had played an instrument through high school and college, and while he was never very talented, he at least knew what it meant to hit a note correctly. He was able to pick out a simple song - albeit quite old - that fit his limited range well enough, and soon enough he was singing along to the tune of Stealers Wheel's Stuck in the Middle with You. He covered the song with a casual voice that managed to stick to the melody well enough, tapping along with a rhythm.
>>
File: smug wink.png (141 KB, 432x472) Image search: [Google]
smug wink.png
141 KB, 432x472
>>4155743
You're cute when you're drunk

Come talk to me sometime, Have a good night <3
>>
File: Lewd Ship (9).jpg (280 KB, 681x993) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (9).jpg
280 KB, 681x993
>>4155607
>Kaga simply nods, following the pair of enegretic brothers into a relaxing bath that migth turn into another round of raw sex before ending the night.
(Thank you, that was pretty nice!)
>>
File: tumblr_ny3d7rStsT1r5wduoo1_1280.png (517 KB, 1120x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny3d7rStsT1r5wduoo1_1280.png
517 KB, 1120x1200
>>4155553
>She bites her slimy lower lip as he connects with her, the small bumping motion causing her thick thighs to jiggle ever-so slightly against him.
Nnn~ I agree!
>As he begins to thrust in and out of her, her fat tail which he's straddling bounces along him, giving under his movements. The unlikely muscles hiding underneath her gooey walls squeeze and knead along the length and girth of his member, wanting to feel every inch of it at once.
H-Harder!
>>
>>4155768
You're cute when you're not making it fucking public knowledge DMG was fucking molested.
>>
>>4155768
What happened to
>I'm done with DMG
jesus Paul get your act together
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (420 KB, 525x573) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
420 KB, 525x573
>>4155804
AHHH COVER IT WITH PASTA

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP!
*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*
hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!
/trash/ Anonymous Fri 08 Jul 2016 23:23:20 No.3979669 ViewReport
Quoted By: >>3979709
*raises paw*

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPYHAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>>
File: tumblr_npuanpPq2O1u9zzd7o1_500.png (101 KB, 406x439) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npuanpPq2O1u9zzd7o1_500.png
101 KB, 406x439
>>4155560
>she keeps an invisible wall up to keep her girly man from falling out, something she wouldn't admit to in a million years
>squawking when he holds onto her, she keeps silent for a moment, and eventually grins evilly
Just a few minutes left, babycakes~
>the car spins again, but Kumatora keeps one hand around her squirmy little Anon, the other firmly held around the rail
>the car whirls around again, the wind blowing her spiky pink locks around wildly
>>
>>4155831
I'm scared that you have that pasta that easily accessible
>>
>>4155768
SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SOCIOPATH
YOU KEEP CALLING HIM THE MANIPULATOR BUT IT'S REALLY YOU
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
YOU HAVE HIIIIIIM THE BATTERED HOUSEWIFE, AND YOU'RE JUST THE ASSHOLE TONGUING UP THE REMAINS
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>4155607
>Feeling a rush of fatigue thanks to his full stomach, he lounged in his chair a bit, happy to see the boys enjoyed it.
Ha, I'm glad you two liked it. I'll look forward to trying your cooking as well. I hope that was reward enough for winning our little bet, Max. Anything else you two would like to do?
>>
>>4155604
>placing her hand on your head, she presses you into her breast, focing you to suck it like a baby
>one of her hands reaches down and rubs your bulge

>>4155612
>she reaches back and places her other hand on your cock, feeling around the base
>she pulls you around to her so she can get a good look at it, and pulls you closer until your dick is against her breast

>>4155735
>lapping her tongue against your shaft, she takes each thrust, her lips kissing against your base every time
>after tasting your precum, she lets you go

This is what I was craving! This is what I needed!
>she falls onto her back, now laying down flat
>sweat all over her body and her mouth dripping, >>4155735 is left between her legs, and >>4155612 and >>4155604 on either side

I need... your cocks...
>>
>>4155607
>The man was panting heavily from the passion-filled lovemaking. As his climax subsided, he pulls Lebe into a tender kiss before seperating from each other, from up there and down below; taking pleasure in watching his seed drool out of the sultry hole. He takes a quick breather to get back his erection, and then outstretches an arm towards the other brother; painfully absent from his ministrations.
You're next, Max...~
>He smiles, drained, but still with plenty to give! Seeing the other ship's shyness, he pulls him into an embrace, working to now disrobe him in preparation for the next activities. With Z3 naked, the man begins to toy with his cock; pinching and playing with the foreskin.
I know you probably don't get this done TO you often, so enjoy it!
>He envelopes the almost feminine penis into his mouth, skillfully swirling his thick tongue around the hot spots of a cock; using first-hand experience. He begins to bob up and down on the reserved brother's cock.
>>
File: well yeah but.png (605 KB, 818x558) Image search: [Google]
well yeah but.png
605 KB, 818x558
>>4155856
I have a lot of pasta, I collect pasta
I also have a folder of greentext stories too

>>4155861
I thought everybody knew that already

>>4155826
You're right, I'm just shitposting rn anyway, don't take this shit seriously
>>
>>4155563
Parsee simply couldn't hold out as long as she was use to with this massive beast. Her cock throbbed uncontrollably, indicating that she was about to fill their womb with her hot cum. With each thrust her breast bounce in their hand with each thrust. Parsee hands move onto the female's waist only to lift them up into the air and begins to thrust harder. She then let out a loud moan as she thrust forward once more and began to cum in their womb, quickly bloating her stomach up, making it look like she was pregnant. This sent both the pain of having them bloated and pleasure from the warm semen being poured into them. Once she was done cumming she began to move her hips slowly back and forth, making sure to mix the liquid around while it was inside them.
(I am sorry this is really bad.)
>>
>>4155958
(*If this is really bad.
>>
>>4155796
>He picks up the pace at her demand and shoves himself more firmly inside her, bumping into her over and over and feeling her squishy body cushion each impact and jiggle in reponse.
Oh yes~...
>He leans down and suddenly connects his mouth to hers, mashing their lips together and slipping his tongue inside her mouth to taste her exotic flavors, while he keeps thrusting and feels her gooey insides tighten around and knead his excited member.
>>
File: QRSafe23.jpg (237 KB, 674x617) Image search: [Google]
QRSafe23.jpg
237 KB, 674x617
>>4155617
>Where-ever he chose, it felt perfect for a queen like her. Violin playing in the background, royal colors all about, the nicest of qualities for lighting, in intensity and the source, and the warm, but not stuffy, air made this restaurant perfect for their date. She gave a quick look, then followed Taranza to the receptionist. She checked her pockets for her wallet. They have US dollars in here, right? Luckily, the crinkle of paper bills as opposed to plastic ones confirms that she at least doesn't have her currency. She nods afterwards, hearing Taranza ask for a table for two.
>>
>>4155892

IHmmhm!

>As the male sucked her breast, he reached for his pants and unzipped them, revealing his cock to her
>>
File: 15814030_p0.jpg (516 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
15814030_p0.jpg
516 KB, 620x876
>>4155588
Awe come now, you've seen one of these before right?
>She swayed her hips from side to side, making her lengthy cock swing left to right and back with a playful giggle
What kind of things? Hum, probably what you possibly wanted me to do in this dark theater. I'm a minx, right~?
>She pointed down onto the floor in front of her with a broadening smile

>>4155591
(Damn, Rocket does -not- appreciate brief kisses, huh?)
>Her back arched again each time Miku was filled up by these massive blue rods, her eyes twinkling at every photo taken. Being watched while being fucked by Rocket like this was the best! As she was pulled into the fourth and final kiss she gave her busty, slimy date more of her saliva, drooling into her mouth. Each time, she could feel her twin length swelling up inside her, eliciting squeaks and groans that were muffled by the lewd kiss. Unable to speak, she urged her partner to keep going by shaking her hips against her

>>4155765
But it's better that way, isn't it? This is what karaoke is for!
>The teal haired idol clapped for her date then held her hands together with a cheery smile as she watched him sing. Before long she was clapping to the beat instead, far too into it as she swayed from side to side, her twin tails moving in the air along with her.
>>
>>4155892
*Feels her small soft hand grasp the base of his large throbbing cock as she pulls him in front of her pressing his hard erect member against her soft breast. I look around seeing all the other guys you are fondling.*
Huh what does a guy have to do to not have to compete these days
* I say poking my dick into your breast.
>>
>>4155892
>started at his commander's very apparent desperation, but also extremely aroused, he aims for her nethers
>there is a brief moment of indecision as he considering taking her anus again, remembering the pleasure it gave him from last time
>he decides against it, and takes her in the most sacred place on her body
>Her pussy is like a furnace. A squelching, meaty furnace that clenches down on every inch that enters inside her
>He can't even fully sheathe himself without pausing, forced to take a rest lest he finishes prematurely and disappoints her
>slowly but surely, anon feels that pressure dissipate and begins again his journey into her deepest parts
>>
>>4155699
>Just as quickly as the first piece, she chomps down on the cookie after placing the entire thing into her mouth. Smiling as best as she could with her cheeks bulging out a little from the tasty chooclate-chip cookie, she paused for a moment after realizing how silly she must look to anyone watching her.
>With another gulp, she swallows the semi-sweet snack, now able to speak once again.

Aah... thank you, really. These are fantastic! What else do ya have there, huh? I'm sure you've got some excellent taste, hehe.
Why, I can hardly tell who's sweeter, you or these pastries!
>>
>>
>>4156083
THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE, FOR MUCKING AROUND!
>>
>>4156083
Get fucking rekt kiddo
>>
File: tumblr_nw3el5qUlD1ra1cqqo1_1280.png (318 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw3el5qUlD1ra1cqqo1_1280.png
318 KB, 800x1000
>>4155704
(Whoa, missed this)
(Hi)
>>
File: 41447182_p0.jpg (53 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
41447182_p0.jpg
53 KB, 640x454
>>4155987
"Right this way, errr... sir."

>said the receptionist, a little confused by the youthfulness of the mage before them. They learned quickly to not ask questions after the controversy of the man who was on a date with a girl who looked too young but turned out to be a thousand years old. Taranza followed them to their table, a lovely booth right by the window that overlooked the scenery from the outside world. The table itself was decorated with a white cloth with a candelabra already lit in the center. The scent was lavender, as was typical of such settings. Already menus were set up and Taranza took his seat, where a waitress walked up to take their initial orders.

"And what will you be having to drink?

Chocolate milk!

>this reply caused an eyebrow to be raised. But again, don't ask questions. Not worth losing one's job over. The waitress scribbled on a notepad the request and turned to ask the same of the Queen.
>>
>>4156083
>Screenshots
Oh boy
Cue LD having a tantrum in
>>
File: CANOEEEEE.gif (624 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
CANOEEEEE.gif
624 KB, 480x270
>>4156083
That's pretty much my discord in a nutshell

>>4156123
Thanks mom

>>4156111
And then what happened, after the olden days?
>>
>>4155836
>the wind from the spinning car causes his shoulder length brown hair to blow around every which way as well as he clutches Kumatora tightly. despite being smooshed up against Kumatora and almost flying out of the ride, there's a big dopey smile on his face as he stares out of the car, watching the world swirl around them.
wooow! this is so fun!
>>
File: 52858985_p0.jpg (73 KB, 778x519) Image search: [Google]
52858985_p0.jpg
73 KB, 778x519
>>4155588
>>4155591
>>4155765
(Sorry guys, I've gotta go. We can continue some other time if you want.)
>>
>>4156163
(It is getting pretty late, isn't it? Don't worry, I'll save your last response and we can finish up later. Have a good night, Miku-Miku!)
>>
File: pissed.jpg (155 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
pissed.jpg
155 KB, 850x900
>>4156136
Am I supposed to be mad?
okay um.. P.. Pissed.png nice okay
so is this good enough?

y-you want a copypasta?
>>
>>4155985
>Her moans grow in frequency and intensity as he plows into her repeatedly just as she asked. However once he leans onto her and kisses her, they become muffled as she moans into his mouth, before her own tongue returns the favor and nearly fills his entire mouth with its slippery, savory goodness. The appendage skillfully kneads his tongue just as her insides massage his gorged shaft below.
Mmm-Mmmmnhh~!
>The arms that were hanging onto the bed now all wrap around him, hugging him close into herself as she tastes him in turn just as he's been doing with her.
>>
File: F U C K.png (980 KB, 1175x627) Image search: [Google]
F U C K.png
980 KB, 1175x627
>>4156181
>Pissed.jpg

Brb killing myself
>>
>>4156044
>Eyes attempting to widen even further, the young man gulps audibly as her VERY real dick swings lewdly back and forth. At her gesture towards the floor, he gulps again.
Y-you want me t-to suck it...? I-i'm not sure I-i c-can take all of t-that. You must be at LEAST 9 inched!
>At her no sell for his concerns, he meekly scuffles out of his seat and submissively kneels in front of her cock.
A-ah, it seems even bigger down here...
So... should I l-lick it?
>He grasps the hot shaft, weakly leaning in to give it a quick lick across the cumslit; quickly retreating.
Ah... I c-can't do this! No way, no way, no way!
>He shakes his head furiously, dumbly forgetting to leave the danger close distance of her intimidating cock.
>>
>>4156163
(All good! Catch you soon, Miku-chan.)
>>
>>4156061
>Tugging at his shirt collar, his face was flushed, half of the last one in his mouth as he slid her a slice of cheesecake, nodding with his mouth full.

Mm-mmhm! Heeuf yh gh! ("Here you go!")

>With a big gulp of his own, he offered one of the massive brownies to her as well, sliding the containers over to the famished dragon.

Knock yourself out, Goo! I had a feeling you like to do some sampling!
>>
>>4156181
>>4156200
Are you okay
>>
>>4156163
(Damn. Will you be here tomorrow afternoon? I'll save my last response and we can roll on after that, yeah? Good night, Miku~)
>>
(Hey guys, I need to call it here. I'm feeling a great deal of tiredness. Sorry to break it in the middle! I hope you enjoyed it all though, I had a fun time going through a lot there! Date night successful?)

>>4155879
"I think he deserves something special for that Max!"
"True...we owe you for this Admiral."
"I know it was a contest but I feel guilty. Maybe there is something I can do for you later?"
>The two of them bounced out of their chairs and hugged him tightly.

>>4155909
"Ah...okay...just treat me easily, please."
>Max bows his head before being taken in by the warm arms of the loving man. Lebe was still recovering from his orgasmic release, so unfortunately he could not watch his brother be so affectionately held by their partner like Max was able to see. The auburn boy let his dress shirt slide up and over his slim form to reveal the lithe form of the Destroyer. His hardness was pressing up against the pink under the slacks he wore. Down they came and his dick sprang forth, slightly larger than Lebe's but still ever sensitive. Each tweak caused Max to sputter in his arms, never quite used to the feeling of being played with. His mouth was quite the surprise and Max protested at first, but soon smoothed into a light 'ahh' of bliss. His pre-cum slathered onto his tongue, salty but succulent, ever hard in the man's mouth.
>>
File: pottis.jpg (74 KB, 740x746) Image search: [Google]
pottis.jpg
74 KB, 740x746
>>4156229
Am I ever okay
>>
>>4156141
>the ride eventually comes to an end, and the car slows to a halt, spinning around one last time before it stops
Holy...cow...
>her eyes spin in their sockets for a moment, and she looks to Anon
>she leans up and delicately plants a tiny kiss on his cheek, slumping back into her seat immediately afterwards
Thanks. For taking me out here. You dummy.
>>
>>4156247
(Hope you enjoyed my Nasu impression. Have a good night, see ya soon!)
>>
>>4156010
>she looks at it and licks her lips
>she doesn't say so, but you can tell she wants it

>>4156046
>she grabs at you and attempts to pull you closer, to be more intimate
>but her arm collapses, giving you free reign

>>4156051
>her body twitches, and you see a look of shock come over her face
n-no! No! Not there!

>far more than she should be, she is dripping sweat and her reactions seem slow
>she seems like she is already barely able to move
>>
File: 48484477_p0.jpg (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
48484477_p0.jpg
273 KB, 800x800
>>4156180
(Thanks. I'll try. Later, Nui-Nui.)

>>4156213
(Alright, later.)

>>4156239
(I don't know, we'll see. Willing to continue whenever though! Later.)
>>
>>4156255
No
>>
>>4156255
LD is the new Jiro confirmed?
>>
>>4155958
>Kallen's body wasn't nearly prepared for what was to cum. The sudden jackhammering into her pussy sent her mind and body reeling as she felt the bloated head of your cock thrust brutally against her cervix again and again as if it was trying to break straight into her womb. Her body was left like a limp ragdoll as you held her up in the air, thrusting into her as if she were some living sex toy made specifically for your pleasure. The sheer torrent of cum that exploded inside her caused her to scream herself hoarse, moaning out your name as the thick, creamy seed pushed itself out of her cunt while still leaving enough to form a visible bulge on her from the amazing amount of cum that filled her. Her own orgasm ripped through her at the first steaming drop of cum, leaving her a dazed, cum drunk mess as her body hung limply in your arms like a puppet whose strings had been cut.
(Nonsense, you did fine parsee. I hope you had fun)
>>
File: fun drinking game.gif (3 MB, 408x426) Image search: [Google]
fun drinking game.gif
3 MB, 408x426
>>4156309
Yes

>>4156313
Nah, I just need to eat another hot pocket and I'll be fine

I'm gonna make some tea
>>
>>4156313
I don't know how to feel about that.
>>
>>4156194
>His tongue wiggles around eagerly as her own massive tongue enters his mouth, giving him plenty to taste while his tongue wrestles feebly with it, and he moans in delight into her mouth as he feels her arms embrace him tightly while they kiss.
Mmmm~
>His pace increases further as he thrusts harder, feeling her body bounce and ripple as he pounds her, and jamming his stiff member inside her wondrous tunnel, filling her depths and grinding against her slippery, squishy, engulfing walls.
>>
File: QRSafe11.png (228 KB, 419x526) Image search: [Google]
QRSafe11.png
228 KB, 419x526
>>4156132
>Ah... He's more of a kid, no wonder... At least now they are seated and checking out what the food they have is. Maybe something a little more veggie-like tonight, she's getting rid of a little put-on weight recently.
Uuuh... Let's see here... Hmm, water. I'd like some water.
>>
>>4156313
No, because Jiro is still fundamentally a decent person if a little off.
>>
>>4156257
>he blushes, still holding on to her tight, and stares at her sheepishly after she gives him the little kiss on his cheek. realizing this, he quickly lets go and hops over to his own seat.
a-ah? oh no, don't thank me! it was your idea to come here anyways, wasn't it? it, um... it's really fun!
>he smiles at her lightheartedly, a small blush still across his face.
>>
>>4156297
*I press your breast together with my large hard cock throbbing between them almost reaching your mouth as I begin to slowly pump my dick in and out between your soft breasts, rocking your body as my hands squeeze your nipples holding your breasts in place* * I might have to sleep soon for long day tomorrow*
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 600x600
>tfw don't know if I have enough concentration to ERP
>>
File: 43388247_p0.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
43388247_p0.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>4156423
>the waitress raised another brow at their combine orders. Surely the one dressed like royalty would've wanted one of their expensive wines. She sighed, not having quite gotten used to the strange costumers the restaurant gets and left them with their menus and a promise that their drinks will be available to them soon. Taranza quickly plopped open the menu to peruse the selection. For a moment he lost himself, trying to find something that suited his... questionable palate. He let out a gasp of excitement as he pointed at something and read it out loud, mispronouncing it as he did so

Esss....carrr... goh! Snails! That sounds delightful! What will you be having, your Majesty?
>>
>>4156128
Adorable spider <3
I'll stay for you~
>>
>>4156494

Just try it once.
If you can handle it, then you can join us.
If not, fade into obscurity.

There's no sitting on the fence. Just do it.
>>
>>4156494
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>4156529
I tried to fade into obscurity once. But it seems like some people can't get enough of me.
>>
File: 1468701947370.png (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1468701947370.png
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>4156221
>Both the cake and the brownie looked so good to her, eyes darting back and forth between the two of them. She certainly wanted to do more than just sample these baked goods! Her mind wandered for a moment, thinking of how many she'd buy for later, or possibly even tonight with this kind and generous Anon.

Mhm, you got me. They both look great, are you sure I can have both...?

>The Goodra delicately lifted up the decadent, delicious dark-chocolate brownie, nibbling on a corner of it to tastet it. And she certainly was not disappointed, it was so rich, and so thick! She simply had to have more, and quickly began to devour the huge pastry, finishing it off surprisingly fast, or unsurprisingly if one considered how she just destroyed the last cookie. Her desire for delicious pastries was not yet quenched, and quickly followed up on the cheesecake, chowing down on it just as ravenously. Wiping a few crumbs away from her lips again, she reclined back into the cushioned bench below her, resting for a moment.
>>
>>4156247
>At his current partner's sighs of bliss, he intensifies his sucking; cheeks hollowing out obscenely. After a good minute of mouth-loving, the man pulls off with a loud POP!
Ahhh... Very sweet taste...~
>Smiling at the boy's twitching and drooling fleshstick; he grasps it in a soft grip and begins to stroke slowly; not fast enough to cum, but fast enough to cause pleasurable tingling to occur, He takes his free hand and slathers up some of the natural lubricant and surprisingly, takes it to his own ass!
Mmn, I've given plenty of love tonight,,,
>He gets on all fours, presenting towards the normally bottoming boy
Ich wette, Sie sind Admiral lässt Sie nie in den Arsch nehmen ~
>He smacks a muscular cheek, snapping the boy out of his stupor.
Komm schon! Breach meine Abwehr mit Ihren dicken Kanone ~!
>>
>>4156297
>he hears her cries of protest but he can't stop
>the clenching and pulsing of the soft, wet hole around him convinces him not to
"Ma'am, I-I'm sorry but I can't resist! You feel too good to stop now!"
>his hips grind into her ground, moving his dick at angles that provide the biggest responses from her
"Even if you never want me to serve you again, at this moment I just can't stop!"
>looking down, he stares at their spot of connection, eyeing the hard clitoris jutting out just above
>in an attempt to please her as much as he could after his unapproved entrance, he reaches down and rubs it in gentle, broad circles as her pussy clenches harder before than it ever has
>>
>>4156494
JUST DO IT
>>
>>4156529
Candy Princess getting real as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nm7evuDZAn1rt7z5go1_400.png (38 KB, 256x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm7evuDZAn1rt7z5go1_400.png
38 KB, 256x247
>>4156463
>hough disappointed there won't be fucking in the Tilt a Whirl car, she rubs her cheek and nods anyway
I know how to show a good time.
>she gives a tiny smile back, messing up her pink hair
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.