[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatfur/Inflation Thread: Keep on Truckin' Previous Thre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 34
Fatfur/Inflation Thread: Keep on Truckin'
Previous Thread: >>3942919

Chats (Most active from late afternoon to midnight in North America. Don't be afraid to jump in at any time, we don't bite!)
>Main IRC | http://trashfat.org (TOR link: ircfatfurjal6i2q.onion)
>Secondary Chatstep [Nirulea] | https://chatstep.com/#trashfat
>Tertiary Discord [backup chat] | https://discordapp.com/channels/155478846265622529/155478846265622529

Keep a good balance of sub-fetishes (yes, that includes anthro, scalies, and Pokemon) and genders (male, female, and everything inbetween such as futa, herms, bustyboys, etc.)
Inflation IS allowed in the thread as long as it is NOT air inflation.
No scat/watersports, and also no 3DPD camwhoring. Please do yourself a favor and go to /soc/ for that.
No mass image folder dumping, and please try to avoid reposting images from the past two or so threads. Keep it fresh!

Sub-fetish poll to help our drawfags/writefags and with stats: http://strawpoll.me/6208875
If there's any drawfags or writefags, feel free to contribute to the thread and/or Nirulea. We encourage it!

We're back on track to start running sessions of Nirulea, the fatty DnD-type group writing game. The chatstep is currently working on test runs. Whether you plan on spectating or participating, feel free to join the chat, be it for any questions you have about the game or for planning. These runs will typically start around 9pm EST on Friday and Saturday and may take anywhere from an hour to several hours.

And most importantly, have fun!
>>
So, before this one dies, please answer me a couple questions, /trash/.

Has there always been a female thread? Or was there just a single thread at the beginning and it split out of it?

Why was the male one made at all? When? After the spam? I don't even get the existence of that one. Don't most of its users use both threads anyways?

Has this always been a "too many fat threads" issue?

Thank you.
>>
>>4059196
a guy spammed the original single thread with scat and shitposts back in march and has repeatedly posted female threads to try and force them (even though they died repeatedly and were hives of shitposts.) however, now that all the drawfags seem to give no fucks about using one thread over another even though very few people actually wanted things to come to this, the other one (now two) threads are becoming established.
hopefully the guy gets rangebanned at some point because he basically killed this place.
>>
>>4059196
>So, before this one dies
well you bumped it so, not anymore.

>>4059196
>Has there always been a female thread? Or was there just a single thread at the beginning and it split out of it?
It was a single thread for the longest time. Then after some events the female thread came to be. The main reason "We don't want to look at dicks"

>Why was the male one made at all? When? After the spam?
Yes, this thread was getting spammed with stalin and salad posting. Right in the middle of all that spam, I assume the same person spamming the thread took the opportunity to make a male thread and force a split. For whatever reason it was their goal to make a male/female split even though there was already a female thread and this thread already allowed male to begin with. In actuality this was pretty much a male thread with female allowed as well. If the new male thread allows some female then this thread can be let to die as well and go back to two as it was.

>Has this always been a "too many fat threads" issue?
No, but now it might be starting to when more specific fetishes pop up. There is already these 3, the pokefat thread, and sometimes a fat slob thread. I wouldn't be surprised if those last two were also forced into a male/female split which would make it even worse.
>>
>>4059196

>Has there always been a female thread? Or was there just a single thread at the beginning and it split out of it?

There used to be one thread, but eventually the femthread broke off because a few hella militant straight furs (Ink, Beverage and a few others) decided they didn't like even knowing dicks existed on the internet

>Why was the male one made at all? When? After the spam? I don't even get the existence of that one. Don't most of its users use both threads anyways?

From what I could tell, the straight fur kept getting butt hurt that "the gays" were poaching all their drawfags, good content etc and having it in the main thread. Their threads kept getting bumped off because of that, while the main thread was hitting the bump limit almost every day

As such they just started shitting it up (literally) with scat, Stalin and other EPIC RAIDS xDDD until people just got sick of it and left the thread to die, so now there's "mainly" the s/fat and g/fat threads and NEVER WILL THE TWO MEET (except this whole autistic mascot thing)

>Has this always been a "too many fat threads" issue?

There's a Pokemon Thread, Pony Thread, IRL fat thread and a fat thread for both orientations, there also is an RP thread sometimes but that seems to have died out?. If people want a thread they'll make it, if the thread is popular it'll survive. If not, well
>>
>>4059853
Why am I being listed as one of the militant furs? I was totally against the split.
>>
>>4059853
why are you mentioning specific people from chats, one of whom I'm pretty certain isn't even very 'militant?' that's pretty dickish mate.
also your description isn't quite accurate, it was less a large number of people and one or two assblasted cunts that have shit this place up consistently ever since then. iirc some of the people in the chats did want separate threads originally but we're put off the idea when this happened. hell, I've even seen people have discussion over the fact that they wish this split bullshit would stop happening at this point.
>>
Don't just fling shit, post pics with your posts, you idiots.

>>4059853
>The main reason "We don't want to look at dicks"
>decided they didn't like even knowing dicks existed on the internet

I don't believe this for a second. This is one of the more genitalia-free fetishes, even more so its fur counterpart. It's probably some sperg's idea of pearl clutching. Here's what I think happened: If there's a fat thread and then another thread, then that another thread it's always going to be "that other thread". But if there are two equal threads, that's no longer the case, as those threads sort of equals in a competition.

>>4060013
>one or two assblasted cunts that have shit this place up consistently ever since then

Whatever the case, I don't get all this spergy rage, name dropping, shit posting and flinging, finger pointing, and overall bad blood over... this. I feel the sorrier for the sad sap who gets his pubes in a knot so bad over something like this.
>>
>>4061292
>calls someone out on name dropping
>name drops them self
I agree that his post is bullshit, but you're making yourself look like a hypocrite.
>>
So is this what the bisex thread has been reduced to: the cowardly irc fag name dropping people who hurt his precious feelings?
>>
>>4061632
>it was sperg-kun all along
what a surprise
>>
>>4061632

>I'm gonna keep name dropping a guy I don't like
>Oh wait then I'm as bad as him!
>I'll just make it blatantly obvious who I mean, haha!
>>
>>4061753
>as bad as him
now you're assuming whoever he name dropped is in here right now anon, which you have no proof of
a minor nitpick, but whatever
>>
>>4061632
>cowardly
I trust your judgement on that one. You sure sound like a natural at cowardice.
>>
>>4061753
So you admit it's him then?
>>
>>4061820

Nice loaded question
>>
>>4061820
>sperg-kun trying to force a boogeyman this hard
I have to ask yet again, what are you going to do when the boogeyman of this thread is dead? how long until you sperg out over something else?
>>
>>4061873

As long as Shaun-chan's IRC exists and keeps getting forced on us, he'll get shit on, like he deserves
>>
>>4061813
Anon, that guy is definitely a coward. He constantly talks shit about the femthread and chatstep and when he gets called out on his shit he desperately tries to change the subject. Then when he's on irc he goes on this spiel about how he's a victim and the people on chatstep are harassing him. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1463641617007.gif (952 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463641617007.gif
952 KB, 500x281
>All these people ITT falling for the b8
Jesus christ.
I G N O R E
G
N
O
R
E

T H E M
H
E
M
>>
>>4061992

Got logs for that Anon? that sounds pretty fucking funny if so
>>
>>4061916
>forced on us
you mean like how it replaced the chatstep in the OP?
wait, that didn't happen
>>4062033
no, because they don't exist
>>4062020
but anon, I'm baiting this guy to see what dank memes he can come up with
honestly I'm willing to bet this sperg has never touched either chat other than to have "le e/b/in raid XDDD," so it's funny to see how his memeing compares to the actuality of the situation
>>
>>4062020
Bisex is dead now. All that's left are the autists still shouting about "muh community" or the boogeyman and on the other side are the people laughing and throwing peanuts at said autists
>>
>>4062241

You forgot the guy who constantly tries to insist the thread is dead to further his own agenda
>>
>>4062033
Yeah I do. Give me a few hours since I'm on mobile right now.
>>
>>4062339

Color me doubtful, Anon. I've been in that IRC basically since it started
>>
File: 1468012104.chickenpatty_fox.png (644 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468012104.chickenpatty_fox.png
644 KB, 1000x1000
>>4061992
>publicly admitting to being a shitposter and a flooder

Wow. That's a fucking new low in everything. Not only does it make crystal clear how bitter and ass-blasted he is, it also completely defeats the point of doing it. Might as well use a tripcode too. The saddest.

Also I usually go to the chatstep, and just stating the consequences of his unabashed faggotry is hardly "harassing".

>>4062241
>the other side are the people laughing and throwing peanuts at said autists

I'd bet the people on "the other side" are not as different from the former as you think they are, anon. I for one, use and post in both threads. And trying to dismiss all that shitposting over months as a boogeyman is completely pointless.
>>
>>4062334
>bisex thread dies twice
>almost all the artists have migrated to the split threads
>"it's totally not dead guys"
>>
>>4062376
Be as skeptical as you want. It won't change a thing once I get my computer.
>>
>ITT: People so desperate for drama they get taken on the most obvious ride of all time
>>
>>4062416

Why do you think he made and then forced the IRC on everyone? All he wants is some way to control things and kick out all the "meanies" he doesn't like

Which is basically anybody who uses the Chatstep, s/fat or doesn't wanna gay ERP with him
>>
>>4062241
this place was a nice community until that sperg fuck showed up and killed it
maybe you're too new to remember that though, or just come here and expect people to make it an image dump for you that caters to your exact tastes
>>4062339
the closest I've ever seen to what you describe is people laughing at the sperg, so I'm interested to see these nonexistent logs (especially when I'm in there the majority of the time)
>>4062416
>samefagging this hard
this is a new low
>>
>>4062416
Reread the post I'm mocking people who generalize everyone who says things they don't like as "le boogeyman".
>>
File: 1468290272.arkveveen_img310.jpg (325 KB, 975x900) Image search: [Google]
1468290272.arkveveen_img310.jpg
325 KB, 975x900
>>4062445
>"it's totally not dead guys"
Not him, but I'm pretty sure that's not their point. The point is, this was forced. This wasn't a natural disaster or something. No shit people didn't want to post in a thread so relentlessly spammed.

>>4062544
>samefagging
I think you got my arguments mixed up with somebody else's, anon. And as for samefagging, as of right now, I'm every post in this thread with a picture except >>4061992 .
>>
>>4062636
well then in that case you do realize that you're being taken on a massive ruse cruise with the whole "irc logs" thing right?
I hope you aren't actually buying that shit, I just want to see what this sperg manages to come up with. it should be pretty amusing.
>>
>>4063090
Again, I think you're mistaking my posts for someone else's. I haven't used the irc once and I don't care about them. I just said that if this sperg actually bragged about that crap, that would be a pretty pathetic thing to do.

The only cruise I'm in right now is in not wanting to deal with this shitposting over literally nothing anymore. It sparked over this, it can spark over anything, and with s/fat/ managing to argue over the poll, I don't think just accepting it is a nice precedent to set.
>>
>>4063590
I wonder if that awesome editbro is in this thread and can shoop out that dickwindow
>>
>>4063590
>I haven't used the irc once
Wait, shit, I have used the irc, if it means the chatstep. Disregard that part, I got it confused with something else. But the point stands, I don't care about those logs and what was said on any chat is none of my concern, just what was posted here.
>>
>>4059339
>and has repeatedly posted female threads to try and force them
>the scat spammer is the female thread OPs
Holy shit, how delusional are you.
>>
>>4063676

Chatstep is the official chat. IRC is Shaun being an autistic shithead and trying to wrestle control over
>>
>>4063590
>>4063676
nah, irc means irc, not chatstep. and what I'm saying is that what that anon is talking about with logs and shit has never happened. I'll be the first to say that while the guy who runs the irc means well he's definitely not a good "people person," but he's never done anything like what that anon is saying, that's for sure.
>>4063699
I'm talking months back, obviously that's not the case now considering I'm the OP of the current one (and I think the last one too)
>>4063712
actually they decided that the """official""" chat would be the irc, hence the wording in the OP. they don't really care about it though, as people have said time and time again all but like two people use both.
>>
File: 55525257_p0.jpg (73 KB, 728x515) Image search: [Google]
55525257_p0.jpg
73 KB, 728x515
>>4063712
>>4063889
Like I said, I still don't care about the chats. I'm not mad about the chats, I'm mad about the board.

>But the point stands, I don't care about those logs and what was said on any chat is none of my concern, just what was posted here.

>>4063673
Doubt it. This shitposting and drama has driven everyone not involved into it way the fuck away.
>>
>>4063590
>fat enough to flow off a large throne
>that sea of chins
>sitting on his ass drinking while having his own belly button fucked

The life I want.
>>
>>4059339
Yikes. Bisex cucks are losing it

Sage for dead thread
>>
>>4064678
kek, I saged with that post sperg-kun
what do you think you're achieving with this shitty bait? we know who's behind these posts when they're made, what good does it do?
>>
>>4061632
That's what it's always been. One or two literal faggots trying to force their shit on everyone else.

Remember how they went to /qa/ multiple times to try to get the other threads banned? Or that time they went to /aco/ to ask all their fat threads why they were split before sperging out when they got told to fuck off?
>>
>>4064712
That's not even the actual shitposter, anon
That's a new IP
>>
>>4061992
Shaun deserves to be harassed. He's done nothing but cause drama and try to force things to be his way for all this time.
>>
>>4064772
well, they're certainly a shitposter judging by >>4064759, and that one had all the marks of it being the typical sperg. I know that when one of the chats was 'raided' it had multiple people spamming in them, and during salad/stalin spam I saw multiple IPs pop up to do that, so who knows, maybe sperg-kun has friends.
>>4064797
wew lad
>>
>>4064772
B...but muh one person maymay

Didn't you know? There's only one straight person in the whole world
>>
>>4064826
Fuck off Shaun you prancing faggot
>>
>>4064853
yes, because that's exactly what people are saying when they call you out on your shitposting, obviously. even when you're laughed at by straight people in the chats that's obviously what they're laughing about, the one straight person who exists in the world.
>>
>>4064853
>21:05:06
>>4064871
>21:06:13

hmm
>>
>>4056574
>spamming these threads

Literally why. You have at least three in the fucking catalog RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>4064916
a sperg has been plaguing these threads for months and is now bumping this unused one that was going to die. it's the same guy whose caused the issues that made there be more than just fatfur and pokefat in the first place
just watch, he'll shitpost in response to you about "biniggers" or some shit to attempt to falseflag
>>
>>4064959
Nah. People wanted a male and female thread because most people aren't gay.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-19-35-04.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-19-35-04.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>4065029
>inb4 "muh raid"
not how only four people voted for that in a thread with a regular IP count of 60. also good job not denying anything else I said, you aren't even trying now. unless you come up with more interesting bait to bait out of you I won't have much point responding anymore.
>>
>>4064959
>a sperg
>the same guy
>he'll
Jesus fucking Christ, anon, calm down. I bumped this thread, yes, but it was to clarify what the fuck has happened to this place before it died, as I admitted. Yet in that post you're confusing me with three other people that have different intentions, if you're not mixing me up on purpose. I don't fucking know anymore, I can't even tell I agree or disagree with your post, it's fucking gibberish. Aren't you a little confused?

>>4065029
Yet the anon he was responding to complained about there being three threads. As if they're redundant. And not something that has been forced through shitposting and flooding.

What a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>4065088
Or maybe you chased off all the straight posters with your militant faggotry.

The fact that these threads are dead is a pretty big signal that people want threads that aren't filled with trash.
>>
>>4065312
I didn't mean to imply all people bumping this thread were the sperg, all I was saying is that the one shitter who made this whole thing an issue is here right now (see the second post you responded to and the post below yours for reference.)
>>4065356
or maybe most people didn't want this split bullshit you've incited, especially considering male stuff was very rarely posted. if anything, it's you being militant about shoving your sexuality into a community that's ruined things (and made this thread dead, thanks for that.)
>>
So I've been at work all day (you know, like a productive member of society)

If anyone wants to dump logs of me being a "coward" in IRC, that's perfectly fine. (Hell, I've got logs of the entire main channel since my client is connected to it 24/7 that I'd be happy to post for anyone to review?)

Otherwise you guys need to stop using me as a goddamn boogeyman and scapegoat whenever someone does something you don't like
>>
>>4065545
Hey Shaun where do you live? Wanna have a meet-up?
>>
>>4065545
Hi, Shaun.
>>
>>4065545
Mhm, a likely story
>>
>>4065628
>guy is consistently in irc server
>you don't believe he could have logs of everything his client has received while it's been running
this is just getting absurd (even moreso than it already has)
>>
>>4065610
>>4065613
>>4065628
>>4065690

Yes, mortals, I do exist! I have descended from my throne on high to bestow the logs that that anon was claiming to have

Enjoy your TrashfatGate!

http://irc.trashfat.org/trashfat.txt
>>
>>4065690
It baffles me that people would willingly use a person's personal IRC channel that he controls and moderates.
>>
>>4065876

Versus a completely unknown website?

At least Shaun is "one of us", despite all his flaws
>>
>>4065902
lol no
>>
>>4065876
Everything is controlled by somebody unless completely decentralized (like a bitmessage DML address)
>>
>>4065876
why do you say that? if it's due to logs that's kind of a typical thing for irc.
my main issue is just the fact that it's centralized, but as >>4065984 says that would have to be a pretty different thing
>>
>>4065902
>Versus a completely unknown website?
Rizon exists. You know, that thing the rest of 4chan uses
>>
>>4065942

It's okay, we don't want people like you in the IRC anyway
>>
>>4065984
There's a difference between having an external service host your chatroom and appointing some random cuck as your king and giving him complete power
>>
>>4066053
Right, because it's just an ERP for faggots
>>
>>4066038

Rizon exists independently anyway, you're just ceding control from a member of the (extremely niche fetish) community to other people

You know, the same problem /trash/ has with the lack of mods?
>>
>>4066055
>>4066078
meme posts desu
try harder
>>
>>4066055
>appointing some random cuck as your king and giving him complete power

Have you watched american politics in the last decades?
>>
>>4066089
the same could be said to be even worse for the chatstep, it has no moderation at all
that being said, I'd prefer that over a single person solely because when you get one person it gives the sperg something to shitpost about and use as a boogeyman
>>
>>4066116
And look how that works out.
>>
File: photo_2016-06-05_21-42-52.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-05_21-42-52.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>4066078

But Anon, if it was full of faggots, you'd be the first one out the gate to join

I think you're just mad you'd get B& immediately
>>
>>4066089
Well the point being
>a service that has been established for a while that various boards on 4chan use
vs
>a service made spur of the moment just for a specific fetish
>>
>>4066137
Which shows us that it is likely we would vote an asshole to IRC op too.
>>
File: 1468356707.thunper_morepizza4sm.png (672 KB, 1270x1270) Image search: [Google]
1468356707.thunper_morepizza4sm.png
672 KB, 1270x1270
>Nobody liked Shaun on 8ch
>nobody likes him here

I knew there was a reason I kept coming back.
>>
>>4062512
You said a lot of unnecessary words. You could have just said "furfags" for the same effect.
>>
>>4066094
>>4066116
>>4066120
>>4066137
>>4066172

Rizon's IRC you have to basically hope the admins give a shit enough to intervene with your problems

You know, like the root of all the problems we have with /trash/ now are?
>>
>>4066367
That's better than being suspect to the whims of a King Cuck
>>
Seeing the response has been relentless shit flinging I really regret asking those questions at the beginning of this thread but let me clarify one last thing, please.

When you said "the sperg" you actually meant Shaun and not fucking man all this time?

And what the fuck has Shaun done that's so fucking evil? Is it just that you don't like his chat?

>>4066212
Well, I'm convinced the people who frequent his chat, including me, post quite regularly on all these threads and don't particularly mind him so, feel free to leave I guess?

Kind of a bummer cause you're one of the only two anons that actually posted pictures in this thread like I said earlier.
>>
>>4066460

>I prefer anarchy as long as someone else I don't like isn't in power!

I bet you voted for Bernie Sanders too
>>
>>4066520
Hillarycuck detected
>>
>>4066495
shaun != the sperg (aka the scat/salad spammer)
he supposedly wasn't even here when that happened
>>
>>4066495
Not going to not be productive while talking shit. What do you take me for, some kinda shitposter?
>>
>>4066495
No, the shaun drama is completely different. That is just chat nonsense. The sperg everyone is going on about is someone else that actually spams the thread to kill it early by eating up post limit. Or whenever you see posts like >>4064916
>>
File: 14442358141.png (2 MB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
14442358141.png
2 MB, 1600x1079
>>4066605
Very nice of you, anon. This was supposed to be a fat thread with drama sprinkled on it, not the other way around. You're alright in my book.

>>4066686
Ah, alright, then it fucking makes sense. I thought I had been understanding things the other way around.
>>
File: 1330056486392.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1330056486392.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
Oh and of course it seems they have now changed tactics too. If you can't spam a thread to death with stalin and salad, spam the entire board instead. Funny thing is it will probably get rid of all the fat threads instead.

>>4066491
>>4066111
>>4066784
>>
>>4066686

What's the deal with Shaun, then?

Other than spewing cuck, the memeword for "I don't like"
>>
The sperg is fucking imploding.

And they'll have the gall to say it was something we said or did in the bisex threads that drove them away. Again. Like in this thread.

You niggers deserve each other, I'm fucking done.
>>
>>4066804
no, it'll get rid of all the ones made recently or from his IP. the mods are retards, but they aren't stupid.
good to see something got him bootyblasted enough to waste his time doing that though
>>4066859
basically that, the sperg is just using him as a scapegoat and a boogeyman. as I think I've said elsewhere in this thread though, it doesn't help that he's not very good with people and tends to have a bit of foot-in-mouth syndrome.
>>
>>4066899
I oscillate between thinking he's a shitposting genius and actually mentally retarded and having a breakdown. Judging from a post he made a while back in the female thread about how he literally has nothing better to do with his life other than spam these threads until he gets what he wants, I don't think there's much of a difference between the two.
>>
>>4066910

So basically the sperg hates him in the same way he hates these bisex threads?
>>
>>4066987
yes. though I think it's more accurate to say that the sperg hates the fat threads in general from how good he is at even shitting up the female one.
he hasn't touched the male on though, so I think at least as of now we can only assume his intent was to split the threads due to his victim complex about some nonexistent conspiracy by "biniggers" and "fagfags" to turn people gay or some shit by "forcing their sexuality on people."
>>
I think sperg-kun needs a name, he deserves it for his efforts.
I would suggest scat-chan, but that would be demeaning to scat fetishists. So I'll suggest salad-kun.
Thoughts?
>>
>>4067057

You'd think he'd LIKE the IRC, it's where all the "fags" go apparently
>>
>>4067057
>sperg hates the fat threads in general
I was wondering this. Maybe someone wants to get rid of fat threads entirely.
>>
File: 1462913850564.png (1 MB, 1802x2338) Image search: [Google]
1462913850564.png
1 MB, 1802x2338
Pear shape or apple shape?
>>
>>4067143
Joseph Salad
>>
>>4067334

And his 5 year weight plan?
>>
>>4067281
I like bell / avocado shapes.
They get a gut with that butt
>>
>>4067281
I prefer apple. I like fat too much to have it go somewhere in detriment of some other place.

But pear is nice on thinner sizes.

>>4067143
>>4067334
Keep calling him Sperg or a variation of that, like Sperberg or something. No need to fix what ain't broke. He's now replying to his own flood of the board. They had all one IP and he bumped them himself.
>>
>Someone is spamming bisex threads
Wow, they really are persistent.
>>
>>4067550
>someone
You mean (You)?
>>4067179
I always had a pet theory it was ElCid. they got absolutely shat on in a thread before the scatspammer came around, so who knows. from what we can gather the sperg is a jobless NEET though, and I don't know if that matches up with them.
>>
>>4067613
My my, so quick to jump to conclusions.
>>
>>4067643
shit, misread your post slightly, sorry about that
>>
>>4067672
It's ok.
>>
>>4067175
it's because he doesn't care about it in that way. he just sees it and shaun as a means of drumming up drama and being used as a buzzword.
>>4067179
he hasn't touched the male thread as I said, but maybe he's just too busy shitting up other ones.
>>
File: 1461297227697.png (4 MB, 2500x2607) Image search: [Google]
1461297227697.png
4 MB, 2500x2607
>>4066859
Shaun is definitely a huge player in the "why /fatfur/ has gone to shit" equation.
>prior to Shaun everyone was fine with chatstep being the primary chatroom
>suddenly the ERP thread shows which was nothing more than blatant IRC shilling
>fatfur hits bump limit
>before it reaches page 10 someone makes a thread early
>erases the chatstep and Nirulea and replaces it with IRC and links to the ERP thread
>people are outraged
>a poll is created to determine which chatroom should be primary
>this creates even more tension in the bisex
>go to chatstep to see what's up
>Shaun is there
>"Hey ____, have you tried the IRC? It's much superior than here!"
>admits he was the creator of the IRC chatrooms and ERP threads
>also admits he came from /furry/ and acts pretentious thinking he's better because of it
>gets called out on being a shill
>tries to coerce femthread's OP to make IRC the primary chat
>OP does not budge
>Shaun plays the victim card and acts like people are harassing him and because of said "harassment" he's too scared to go back to chatstep
>he still comes back anyways basically every weekend
>everytime he comes on he always has to make a remark about how the femthread sucks, how shitty chatstep is, and how superior IRC is
>and now he's namedropping people and acting like he knows what's been going on despite being an immigrant from /furry/
>>
>>4067613
I think a lot of us thought it was elcid, wasn't he caught stealing art (again) or something, then going apeshit?
>>
>>4067820
I think we were calling him a pedo and then he made an FA journal post saying we were stalking him.
>>
>>4067808

So basically you don't like him so you're trying to destroy every fat thread (except the gay one I guess?) on /trash/

Good idea, Joseph Salad
>>
>>4067808
>>4067887
seeing the few people who don't get along in the chats fight it out anonymously is kinda sad desu
have either of you even attempted to get along?
>>
>>4067885
oh yeah, that too

I wonder if he still comes here (assuming he wasn't/isn't actively shitting up the place)
>>
>>4067921

It's a non-issue for literally everyone but the people who want to shitpost and Joseph Salad
>>
>>4067887
>Answer why people hate Shaun with actual reasons
>let's disregard everything and still accuse him of being the boogeyman anways
wew
>>
File: 1383402607.boot_alluminum.png (256 KB, 1011x725) Image search: [Google]
1383402607.boot_alluminum.png
256 KB, 1011x725
>>4067808
I really enjoyed those ERP threads, and the Pokemon threads they stemmed from.

Shilling aside, I liked them way more than any other of the fat threads I've been in /trash/, straight, gay or whatever. Those were great and legitimately comfy threads while they lasted.

>>4067887
Fuck off, spergkins.
>>
>>4067885
yeah, so we know he was here at the time, so it could be him. honestly though, there's no proof and looking into that won't further anything other than making a potentially unfair boogeyman, so I feel like I probably shouldn't have even mentioned that idea now.
>>4067985
iirc somebody responded to a post that asked if they were elcid and they responded "maybe ;3c" in one of the threads recently, so probably
>>4068013
but I think most of those were valid points and that it wasn't solely a shitpost at all. I don't think him posting that furthered anything and was little better than the people namedropping towards the start of the thread, but it wasn't just a shitpost.
I hope you maybe look at some of the points in a level-headed manner desu, to at least try and understand what that anon (or certain person) is saying
>>
>>4068029

Well, if you'd rather...

>prior to Shaun everyone was fine with chatstep being the primary chatroom

Except the people who used Discord

>suddenly the ERP thread shows which was nothing more than blatant IRC shilling

Except it wasn't, he didn't come in until the end of the thread at one point, and eventually it was linked in the OP by whoever ran the thread at the time?

>fatfur hits bump limit
>before it reaches page 10 someone makes a thread early
>erases the chatstep and Nirulea and replaces it with IRC and links to the ERP thread
>people are outraged

Shaun has repeatedly said he's indifferent to Nirulea, and it was generally agreed that it was unlikely he posted it (unless he was up at 5:00 AM Pacific time?) otherwise the only people who cared were the usual whiners who don't even use any of the chats

>go to chatstep to see what's up
>Shaun is there
>"Hey ____, have you tried the IRC? It's much superior than here!"
>admits he was the creator of the IRC chatrooms and ERP threads
>also admits he came from /furry/ and acts pretentious thinking he's better because of it
>gets called out on being a shill

Please provide proof this happened? nobody else in the Chatstep seems to substantiate that claim

>tries to coerce femthread's OP to make IRC the primary chat
>OP does not budge

All the threads seem to use the same generic template, which includes the IRC now? seems to be a non-issue

>Shaun plays the victim card and acts like people are harassing him and because of said "harassment" he's too scared to go back to chatstep
>he still comes back anyways basically every weekend
>everytime he comes on he always has to make a remark about how the femthread sucks, how shitty chatstep is, and how superior IRC is
>and now he's namedropping people and acting like he knows what's been going on despite being an immigrant from /furry/

Again, please cite your sources Anon? Shaun at least dumped the entire log of his IRC so we have that
>>
File: fat carol.jpg (44 KB, 404x727) Image search: [Google]
fat carol.jpg
44 KB, 404x727
>>4068085
Your picture explains why it was so "comfy" for you though. That ERP thread was a male circlejerk. It's not fun if you're not into males though, so where's the comfy there? Same thing with the Bisex, they were forcing everyone to only enjoy their "comfy" and when a portion left to find their own form of "comfy" the bisex had to get asshurt about it. "How dare they find comfort in something different than what Bisex said was comfy! We must destroy their thread!"
>>
>>4068200
You want proof? Alright then, do you want it in a compiled picture format?
>>
File: 1378698313813.jpg (46 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1378698313813.jpg
46 KB, 625x626
>someone still making more fat threads
>>
>>4068240

If you didn't like what's posted in the ERP thread, why not just add fem stuff? it's not like it was "male ERP"
>>
>>4067808
Femfat telling Shaun to fuck off was based af
>>
>>4068240
you assume that anon associated comfy with aligning with their sexuality though, which is absurd. even somebody not into male stuff could go in there and see that there was pretty much only on topic discussion and little to no shitposting, much like the original fat threads. the reason the old fat threads pre-split were comfy was the fact that it was discussion oriented; it went downhill when people like you treated the purpose of this place was to cater to their tastes when it comes to the visual content in the thread. you put minor details of sexuality (and when I say minor, I mean that male was barely posted) before the community that existed, and people like you on top of the spammer are what killed what we had (albeit unintentionally.)
>>4068291
what, have you saved every single log from the chatstep? I'm not that anon but it's pretty obviously absurd if you know how chatstep works.
>>4068352
"meme"
>>
>>4068297
That content there was pretty offputting and easily alienated posters. And since it scared away posters who weren't into "moob milking" and frotting it let those who did over take the thread. So what if it didn't explicitly state that it's male, when the vast majority of the thread was male and it was only male fantasies, it's safe to assume that was a male thread.
>>
>>4068409
>I'm not that anon but it's pretty obviously absurd if you know how chatstep works
Chatstep has a download transcript option though and I saved the Shaun encounters.
>>
>>4068488

Pastebin them, then?
>>
>>4068430
I think that's going to be a problem with any rp thread on a board as large and varied as this one, we said more or less from day 1 that it wasn't a great idea and there were better alternatives
>>
>>4068504
alright
>>
>>4068488
honestly, if you really want to, go ahead. I would hope that whoever you might be, you realize that doing so wouldn't make things better in any way, and honestly is kind of a shitty thing to do.
if you insist on doing it, I think it's only fair that you say who you are.
>>
>>4068583

It's gonna take him a while to write so many fake logs, I guess
>>
>>4068628
most likely, but on the off chance it actually is somebody from the chatstep it'll really lower my opinion of whoever does it (and really, it's most likely one of only a small number of people.)
>>
>>4068240
>>4068430
I was one of the most active posters in that thread and I intentionally tried to push scenarios involving female fatfurs, one about a very stacked one breastfeeding another comes to mind, and as a matter of fact I've RPd exclusively in scenarios involving girls after that.

Still, I'm genuinely sorry you were alienated by that thread. It was meant for everybody to enjoy, nobody would have ordered you out, and nobody's trying to actively do that.
>>
File: fat koopie.jpg (119 KB, 1280x1271) Image search: [Google]
fat koopie.jpg
119 KB, 1280x1271
>>4068583
Sorry, honestly I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through with this, but since everyone thinks everything I'm saying is fabricated, it's the only way to prove my claims, and as such, I have no choice. If there's an alternate way, you better say it now.
>>
>>4056574
>>4068134
>>4067337
>>4067729
>>4066784
>>4066491
>>4066111

explain
>>
>>4068765

The longer you wait, the less likely we are to believe you anon
>>
File: eventually.png (180 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
eventually.png
180 KB, 625x626
>>4068788
>>
>>4068788

one person on a zealous quest for being a irritant
>>
File: autism.gif (3 MB, 460x246) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
3 MB, 460x246
>>4068788
Faggot too autistic to allow a male and female thread only and is going supernova "IF I CANT HAVE FATFUR THE WAY I WANT IT NOBODY CAN!"
>>
>>4068751
>>4068430
>frotting

And what the hell, I remember ZERO frotting stuff from those threads. Maybe some vague allusions to dicks, the word moob appearing lots of times, but 80% of the stuff we did was just about fat and fat only.
>>
>>4068788
I imagine some idiot is trying to get fat banned from /trash/ by exploiting public opinion
>>
>>4068765
why don't you try talking to the guy
I mean, he's in the chatstep right now
>>4068858
while I don't remember much frotting, there was definitely a ton of weird moob shit
t. weird moobfag
>>4068906
this, but it doesn't work so it's kind of a waste of his time
>>4068844
shouldn't you be posting more threads?
>>
>>4068906
I honestly could care less if it succeeds at this point. Fatfur is toxic from the inside out no matter where you go. I have yet to find a single person I could have a pleasant conversation with.
>>
>>4068971
You're on 4chan. You do realize that right?
>>
File: 4fe.jpg (45 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
4fe.jpg
45 KB, 400x700
>>4068765
>>
File: 1468254362458.jpg (362 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1468254362458.jpg
362 KB, 5000x5000
>>4068971
>>4069000
you guys should've been here back in January and February, it was great (and I say that as a guy who leans towards male stuff, the discussion and comfy was just that good.)
the chats are okay too I guess, but it's just not the same
>>
>>4068971
yeah, it wouldn't really matter at this point

"back in the day" it was right nice, (as everyone keeps going on about), but it's not anymore, and probably won't be again

>>4069000
we can be cool from time to time, just not for very long, it seems
>>
>>4068945
Yes, I've mentioned/admitted moobs. I participated in that discussion. And I would have anyways if they were boobs.

I'm just baffled at the mention of frotting cause I don't find the idea attractive in the slightest. Those were fat RPs. We were RPing about fat. I like fat, not penises.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.