[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #103: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
RWBYgt Trash General #103: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun edition

Previous thread: >>4008107

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/ATJbuuUm
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/22638.html
Aeroquest: res/22210.html
Wendellquest: Wendell: res/20449.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
(Continuing CQ)

>>4031231
You turn back to Jackie. Leaving her here when she needs to get ready just seems unreasonable…

You reach down again.

“Come on. Whether you hate me or not, you can’t sit around moping all day. You’ve got to get ready too, don’t you?”

Jackie gives you a reluctant gaze, then tentatively takes your hand.

“…I suppose. I might as well head on back and get cleaned up…”

“That’s the spirit!”, you smile, but the action is not reciprocated.

“…I think I’ll head back my own way, if it’s all the same to you. I…appreciate your suggestion, Wunderland. Farewell.”

And so saying, she relinquishes her hand and walks off in a slightly tangential direction…

But then something pounces on Jackie.

“Jacqueline Brunswick, pull yourself together! You’ve an honourable name to uphold, you cannot let one measly defeat break your spirit! How long have I known you?!”

Carmine bodily grabs Jackie and lifts the lizard girl up off the ground.

“Carmine?!...What? Maybe an hour or two? We met on the airship on the way here! You wouldn’t shut up the whole time we were together anyway!”

“Precisely! Why, it feels like it was only yesterday-“

“That’s because it WAS yesterday!”

“And that is why I know you better than you know yourself! This is nothing to you! And you will surely emerge stronger than before, and take brave steps into a bold new world!”

Carmine then turns to you.

“Alison, darling. The game is on! When next we meet, it shall be a war for love itself! And once more, I shall prove victorious! Ohohoho!”

And she runs off, presumably to the locker rooms to get ready…

That was a little much, even for Carmine. But at least Jackie doesn’t seem as depressed anymore…

You turn to Bianca, who’s almost certainly responsible for Carmine’s high spirits.

She tilts her head to one side, feigning ignorance, poorly.
>>
>>4031672
You could probably extract the information from her, but you’d be better off getting along and broaching the subject once you’re ready to depart…

[ ] Leave Carmine and Jackie to their own devices, go and get ready.
[ ] Try to chase after them, get some sense out of Carmine
[ ] Extract the information from Bianca whilst heading to the locker room
[ ] Other
>>
>>4031689
>[ ] Extract the information from Bianca whilst heading to the locker room
>>
Not sure if this session has run on too long...started about six or seven hours ago. Maybe I should wrap it up soon...

Also, closing in a few minutes...
>>
>>4031759
I've got no problem running alone anymore, if that's the problem.
>>
>>4031785
Nah, it's just that it's been going on for hours. A lot of people don't seem to be around at the moment, so presumably no one's waiting to take over and run a session, but if someone is, I don't want to hog the entire day to myself.
>>
File: V2t_3.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
V2t_3.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>4031689
You fix Bianca with a stern stare, as you both head to the locker room.

“Bianca, what on Remnant has gotten into her?”

Bianca looks slightly sheepish. Of course it’s her fault.

“…I may have accidentally let slip to Miss Coeur-Regina that I uncovered the location of today’s team-forming trial. I believe it may have…over-stimulated her.”

As Bianca speaks, the expression Carmine gave you just now comes back to you. Oh no. You know that look.

You can’t even bring yourself to demand why Bianca ‘uncovered’ private school information. You just need to know the miserable truth.

“…Where is it, Bianca?”, you ask, slightly dreading the answer.

Bianca shifts slightly, uncomfortable with what she’s about to say. She opens her mouth-

----

“…La-Mantala…”

The clock tower that formed Professor Ozpin’s office was almost dead silent. James Ironwood, Headmaster of Atlas Academy and General of the Atlesian Military, gives his colleague and old friend a very uncertain look.

“…Are you really sure, Oz? Even for you, that seems…drastic. Isn’t the Emerald Forest dangerous enough?”

Ozpin calmly sips his coffee, as usual.

“But of course, James. This year ought to be something special. Something different. Consider it a cultural exchange, if you will. I’m sure the Atlas students will enjoy exploring the Emerald Forest, or even Forever Fall, if you’d rather. Besides, the arrangements are already in place…are they not?”

Ironwood puts both hands down on Ozpin’s desk, and fixes him with a serious look.

“…They are, Oz. I couldn’t turn down your request, and the Council cleared it. But La-Mantala is still an…unknown of sorts. You know that as well as I. What do you plan to accomplish by sending inexperienced students there?”
>>
File: antarctica-canyon02.jpg (326 KB, 1580x1000) Image search: [Google]
antarctica-canyon02.jpg
326 KB, 1580x1000
>>4031938
“It’ll be a fine test of mettle, I’m sure. The Beacon staff will be on standby if anything fiercer than common Grimm emerges. And I’m sure Atlas staff are equally capable of helping where necessary.”

“…Dammit, Oz. You don’t know what’s out there!”

Ozpin leans forward with an intense gaze.

“No, James, I don’t. But I intend to find out.”

----

You sit slightly glumly in the locker room.

La-Mantala.

There are parts of the world that had been sealed off at various parts in history, particularly ones beyond the reaches of the Kingdoms. But during the period following the Great War, a part of Mantle, then Atlas, was almost completely closed off from access. Only in more recent years had it been opened again, and even then, typically only hunters or very wealthy tourists were granted access. The frozen tundra about the mountainous wastelands of the area were inhospitable to all walks of life save for Grimm…and possibly other things. But of course, as with all things shrouded in mystery, tales of wonder about the region spread throughout the world…the sort of mad tales that would draw in would-be explorers, the sort of people idiotic enough to seek adventure or treasure for glory…

And there’s one such idiot in front of you. Staring right at you, with triumph sparkling in her eyes.

“The Egg of Mantala!”, declares Carmine, pointing determinedly at you.

You groan. It’s always like this.

“It doesn’t exist, Carmine!”, you insist, beyond frustrated.

“Not only are you mistaken, Alison dearest, but I shall find it, and furthermore, when I do, you WILL accept our marriage! It shall be a fine wedding present!”

“…You absolutely cannot be serious.”, and even as you say the words, you already regret them. Of course she’s serious.

She flings her absurd hair-drills over her shoulder, her eyes closed in absolute confident smugness.
>>
>>4031950
“You will see my true determination in but a moment, my darling Alison. Just behold!”

And she brazenly walks out into the Great Hall, where dozens of new students sit, waiting for the trial announcement.

She’s going to do something incredibly stupid. You could stop her. Maybe.

Or you could let her make a fool of herself.

[ ] Try to stop Carmine
[ ] Listen to what she has to say, it could prove entertaining
[ ] Ignore her, double-check your equipment and gear for the trial…
[ ] Other
>>
>>4031962
>[ ] Try to stop Carmine
She could embarrass us even more
>>
>>4031962
>[ ] Listen to what she has to say, it could prove entertaining
NO STOPS.
>>
>>4031991
>>4032006
Gonna need a tie-breaker...or I could just flip a coin, I suppose.
>>
>>4032058
Right, coin-flipping time...heads for stop, tails for listening...
>>
>>4032165
Heads it is. Writing...
>>
>>4032177
>Ozpin's just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

Heh...
>>
So, did that CINT request ever get completed?
Also why is the MQ pastebin still the old one?
>>
>>4031962
…There’s no way in hell that what Carmine has in mind will end well for you. You’re already prepared as best you can be, with tasteful furs for warmth on the journey, and supporting thermals underneath in case you need something easier to move in during battle…

…You hope no one is going to accuse them of being faunus furs. They wouldn’t, that doesn’t even make sense…

You dash out the door after Carmine. She has to stopped.

…She’s already at the podium. How the hell did she get there so fast?! And why is no one stopping her?!

“Ahem. Fellow students of Beacon, please lend me your ears!”

Everyone in the Great Hall turns to see what the fuss is about. The moustachioed teacher you saw with Ozpin earlier is there, but he merely looks intrigued by Carmine’s audacity instead of actually stopping her…

“As many of you are likely already aware, we are to take part in the forming of teams trial in none other than the legendary region of La-Mantala, in Altas!”

This seems to spark some intrigue amongst the students. Apparently quite a few weren’t aware…

The teacher finally seems to be troubled enough to intervene with the debacle.

“Now where, pray tell, did you hear that information, young lady?”, he queries, carelessly making the mistake that Carmine is the sort of person who responds when in the middle of a diatribe.

You continue to rush towards the podium, but getting past the crowded students is slowing you down…how did she get there so fast?

“And, as we all know, La-Mantala is home to the legendary artefact known only as the ‘Egg of Mantala’. This one-of-a kind treasure shall therefore be located and procured by none other than I, the great adventurer, Carmine Coeur-Regina!”

Her announcement is met with mixed responses.

“Who? What treasure now?”, seems to be the most common response. Carmine doesn’t seem to care.
>>
>>4032398
Ur mum lmao.
>>
File: 1468207519545.png (236 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468207519545.png
236 KB, 800x1280
>>4032398
ye
>>
>>4032436
Oh gods, she’s going to tell everyone that it’s for you. And more worryingly WHY it’s for you.

You’re close to the podium now. You might be able to reach her in time…or possibly not.

[ ] Try and get up the podium, disable Carmine.
[ ] Try to cause a distraction? (write-in)
[ ] Get the teacher to stop her!
[ ] Other
>>
>>4032456
Shoot her.

It's the only surefire way.
>>
>>4032456
Where's Bianca?
Order Bianca to stop her.
>>
>>4032469
Wait. Grow MASSIVE and then shoot her.

Like getting hit with a high speed pillow.
>>
>>4032444
Yes.
Thank you.

>>4032456
This >>4032469
>>
Closing in a minute...

>>4032469
>>4032558
Really? Okay...
>>
>remedial student
>need to be extra careful not to break school rules
>shoot someone
whut
>>
>>4032592
Lesbians, amirite?
>>
>>4032592
If you can smash up an entire dining hall whilst beating the living daylights out of your friends and not get in trouble, it's possible that you could get away with it. Maybe.
>>
>>4032605
imagine if we don't hit.
imagine the bullet ricocheting. imagine it hitting Ozpin. now that would be fun, wouldn't it?
>>
>>4032650
He just ZA WARUDO's the bullet so it comes straight back at us.
>>
>>4032650
Imagine it hitting Ozpin's hot new thermos. He was so happy to not need a cup anymore.
>>
File: Vol2_Port_ProfilePic_Normal.png (224 KB, 350x700) Image search: [Google]
Vol2_Port_ProfilePic_Normal.png
224 KB, 350x700
>>4032456
There’s only sure fire way to stop her. It pains you to do it, but it’ll hurt you more than it hurts her.

…Actually that’s pretty unlikely. But never mind.

You draw your revolver and take aim…

“And of course, I shall then present the Egg as a fitting gift for my one and only betrothed, my beloved wife, Ali-“, is as far as she gets, before your bullet slaps her right between the eyes, sending her flying back into the wall.

That was way too close for comfort.

…and now everyone is staring at you. Because you just shot someone in broad daylight outside of combat conditions.

Maybe you should start quoting ‘The Pitcher in Forever Fall’ and go for an insanity plea?

You dash up the stairs and check on Carmine.

“Carmine!”, you hiss, “Are you alright?”

“…A love tap from my darling…I could die happy now…”, murmurs Carmine, in a daze. She seems just fine.

“Oh don’t be a drama queen.”, you snap, and haul her upright for everyone to see.

“Sorry! Slight weapon malfunction! I’ll just go tend to that with my good friend Carmine here! Sorry about all that, please do excuse us…”

You try to drag Carmine away from the podium and the commotion in general…but are intercepted by the portly teacher. Oh dear.

“…Did I hear you quite correctly, my dear? That you intend to retrieve the Egg of Mantala?”

…He’s talking to Carmine? Who amazingly seems to recover in an instant at the mention of it.

“But of course, sir! I shall be my honour to claim it!”

The teacher has stars in his eyes. Or are they tears? It’s hard to tell.

“…BRAVO! Simply marvellous! Miss Coeur-Regina, you have the heart of a true Huntress if ever there was one!”

“But of course, sir!”

“You have my absolute approval!”, then he turns to you: “Miss, er Wunderland! You must accompany Miss Coeur-Regina on her admirable quest, and ensure her success! Surely you must wish for nothing less, as her friend?!”
>>
File: human coke-can.jpg (21 KB, 193x421) Image search: [Google]
human coke-can.jpg
21 KB, 193x421
>>4032943
The moustachioed man draws close to you. His breath stinks.

“…Er…yes, sir. It would be my honour.”

This seems to please them both. Oh good.

“Stupendous! I shall have a word with the Headmaster! I’m sure he’ll allow you a little extra time for your expedition. Just give me the word when you’re ready to go!”

And with that, he races off to presumably wherever Ozpin is, faster than you would have thought a man of his girth could manage…apparently completely ignoring the fact that you just shot someone. Thank gods.

Carmine looks at you.

“I love you so, Ma Darlinge~”

You drop Carmine.

“Hey! I’m ready to go, Coach!”

You turn.

Marsha is dressed in some kind of bright-red skin-tight tinfoil bodysuit marked with lightning bolts all over. It’s probably supposed to be her winter wear, but it doesn’t make any sense. She looks like a faunus coke-can.

“…Coach…?”, you ask, not really wanting to know.

Marsha grabs your shoulders.

“We’ll be the first Vale bobsled team!”

“No, we won’t.”, and so saying, you drag Carmine off to the airship dock, where your passage to Atlas surely awaits. The day only just started, and you already wish it was over…

End of Day 2, Part 1
>>
>>4032967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE

Jesus Marsha, how can you be so awesome?
>>
>>4032943
>>4032967
Sorry for the abrupt ending, but I've been writing more or less nonstop for over 10 hours and I'm beginning to lose sense of things...I wanted to get to the forming of teams, so at least I can start with that next time.

Hopefully I wasn't holding anyone up from running a session...

Regardless, feedback and so forth is appreciated as per usual, especially for how the fight was presented.

I love you all, probably. 'Til next time...
>>
>>4033011
Oh no. That TQ session I'm not running was cut deathly short.
>>
Quick claim your CYOA waifu

Then say what would be the most tender and most rough thing you would do to her
>>
>>4033011
...I just did the word count for Day 2 Part 1. It's over 10,000 words.

I think I've lost control of my life.

>>4033027
Well...at least you have space and time to not run it now! Yeah, let's go with that.
>>
>>4033028
MiMi
>Feed her frozen cherries on a hot summer's day, and write "I love you" on her stomach with ice cubes
>tie her up and edge her again and again until she can't think normally anymore
>>
File: Smoke.png (126 KB, 476x970) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.png
126 KB, 476x970
>>4033028
Sleepy here, already claimed mines.

Cuddle her like a fluffy pillow.
>>
>>4033028
Marigold.

Carry her.

Carry her with my dick.
>>
>>4033179
I could pull off carrying her normally, but I need some anime level kegels to do the latter.
>>
>>4033028
Felicia.
>Put flowers on her tombstone.
>Fuck the tombstone.
>>
So. Who wants to bet how fast I'll get an assignment if I try to write TQ?
>>
>>4034305
Immediately.
>>
>>4034305
You'd better not get one soon.
I'm still trying to minimize the ammount of asspulls I'd need to make MQ's storyline work to end with RWBY's volume 3.
>>
Aight so if senapi won't start soon I can begin MQ.
Anyone up for it?
>>4032398
>Also why is the MQ pastebin still the old one?
I made a new one, but no one gives a shit about MQ so it didn't catch on.
I think I'll stop making new pastebins, at this rate.
>>
>>4034931
I had to post in a half dozen threads before they changed the Ocho links that were a month+ old. Just keep posting it, some one will change it eventually.

I'd be up for it, but I'm going to work in ~20 minutes.
>>
>>4035004
/rwby/res/20449.html Ocho link to the lastest WQ.
>>
>>4034931
Stop attention whoring already.
Fucking hell man.
>>
File: Don't.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
Don't.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>4034931
You know Dry, everytime you make a post where you feel sorry for yourself because the entire thread doesn't drop everything to take part in your quest just imagine this image.
>>
>>4034931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>4035336
>>4035383
>>4035425
Sorry, I'll tone down on the histrionics.
I'm just letting my mood bleed into the words I'm typing. Won't happen again.
>>
>>4035503
It won't happen again if you actually kill yourself.
>>
>>4035503
k mate see you later.
>>
Slow day today huh
>>
>>4036001
I'd resume if anyone was interested in continuing CQ or NQ or something else, but I'm absolutely wiped out at this point and I could only go for an hour or so anyway.
>>
>>4036001
I was about to say we could've had MQ.
Then I read >>4036126 and thought we could have CQ, so fuck that.
But then I kept reading and found my hopes dashed.
>>
>>4036160
Sorry, man. But I did run CQ for like 10+ hours today, so I'm kind of all out of juice. I need to watch some yuri anime and UK comedy of varying eras before I'll have enough mojo to get back in again.
>>
>>4036311
>yuri anime

So there comes all that degeneracy

Why the hell do you have to add all that lesbianism when you vould add some british comedy

I mean come on m8

Youre british

Either talk about cars, football or british humor
>>
>>4036423
jesus christ man, stop whining
it's starting to get really annoying
>>
>>4036532
This is my first time complaining mate

Besides

[spoiler] im just kidding [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1468269914476.jpg (366 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1468269914476.jpg
366 KB, 1200x1697
>Posting Palcomix
>Thought how further down the Nora's Arc goes
>>
>>4036423
I really hate football with a passion, and televised sports in general really. I pretty much had to hide under a rock for the past week to avoid people talking about Uefa and Wimbledon.

I did consider trying to work some care stuff in there, but it would probably involve Initial D stuff or classic Top Gear.

Time to throw some darts at a wall between using Chris Morris, Paul Merton, The Goon Show or The Mighty Boosh in the next session.
>Why the hell do you have to add all that lesbianism when you vould add some british comedy
But why do one or the other...when I could do both? That is the question I ask myself every day.

>>4036532
>>4036572
Lads, lads. Chill. It's all fun and games.
>>
So does anyone have the new MQ pastebin? I'll make sure it gets put in the next OP
>>
Today is one of the saddest days of my life lads.

My computer of ten years ate shit, and it took all of my notes, doodles, music, and porn with it.

Someone hold me please.
>>
File: 1440827577021.jpg (885 KB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1440827577021.jpg
885 KB, 2000x2500
>>4037025
jesus christ
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 719x1280
>>4037025
Here have some pics of a cutie
>>
>>4037025
open it and take the hard drives out.
if they weren't the problem, they're still usable and the data still on there.
>>
>>4037121
This. That stuff may yet be retrievable, even if the hard drives are on the brink.
>>
>>4036713
If you care so much, go and find it yourself.
>>
>>4037259
After a quick trip to the archive, I found it: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
>>
>>4037121
>>4037212
Completely bricked, I checked when I got home.

Holy shit this sucks.
>>
File: AMF COG.png (181 KB, 732x1105) Image search: [Google]
AMF COG.png
181 KB, 732x1105
>>
>>4037340
Shit man, that sucks. Sorry.
Are you sure it isn't worth taking it to a specialist? I thought mine was completely dead, but one managed to get it working briefly enough to back all the important stuff up before it finally pegged it for good.
>>
File: 1468202357335.png (1 MB, 1680x943) Image search: [Google]
1468202357335.png
1 MB, 1680x943
>>4037025
>tfw no JaunexSc/out/
>tfw no DrunkPyrrhaxRen
This is suffering
>>
>>4037560
>Meta Bar is dead
>RASS is probably dead too
I'm gonna have to start from scratch.
>>
>>4037641
Hey.
Hey.
HEY!

Look at me.
You're not just the sum of your work.
You're the creator.
You're not what you did, but what you will do.

And when you lost your notes, you're going to think up new notes, and they will be better than last time, because you are better than last time.
And if you lost your doodles, you will doodle new things.

When a country burns down, the people build it back up, but better and prettier!
And you do just the same!
>>
>>4037799
Thanks lad.

Sincerely.
>>
>>4037892
Chu ~ <3
>>
>>4037560
Those are coming

I just need motivation

Boner arent something you can summon easily

Besides theres the whole doing the same shit over and over again
>>
File: 1467725410076.png (1 MB, 1280x1007) Image search: [Google]
1467725410076.png
1 MB, 1280x1007
>>4038163
M E M E boner motivation.
>>
>>4038267
Fool! You think a simple M E M E cat can tingle my dingle?

Only rubooty and Yang can sate my lust
>>
File: 1467986121133.png (660 KB, 1072x1072) Image search: [Google]
1467986121133.png
660 KB, 1072x1072
>>4038350
How about a Yang?
>>
File: 1467644755402.png (265 KB, 590x821) Image search: [Google]
1467644755402.png
265 KB, 590x821
>>4038350
And a Rubooty
>>
>>4038425
>>4038600

You act like if I have my computer with me and not posting from phone during school like a rebel

Besides you fucks already know what my fetish is so its not like you cant bribe me with pics
>>
File: 1463061705728.png (19 KB, 339x563) Image search: [Google]
1463061705728.png
19 KB, 339x563
>>4038350
And something less hetero?
>>
>>4038795
>tfw I tried to look for good trap doujins but got carried away, masturbated, forgot why I was searching in the first place, closed the page and am too lazy to go find them again

Bane of my existence
>>
>>4037641
>>4037560
Look on the bright side, Dry might srop being a faggot.
>>
File: 002.jpg (437 KB, 885x1254) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
437 KB, 885x1254
>>4038795
surprisingly hard to find ginger traps
sauce is http://g.e-hentai.org/g/902185/108507190a/
>>
>>4039084
P-please Im in college

B-but post more
>>
>>4039247
Oh shit right, I should probably study, have finals in two weeks.

What a bummer ~
>>
>>4039084
I'm not proud of being able to recognise those characters, but isn't that boy the one who's comic relief shtick was being retarded with a dumb sounding voice? Kinda killing any qt trap vibes with that
>>
Who is your second favourite girl from each CYOA and what is their most shameful sexual fantasy
>>
>>4039937
>Second place
Uhh...

Smoke
The puke colored girl with THE ASSMASTER
I don't keep up on characters very well...
>>
>>4040217
The who?
>>
>>4040289
The bully from MQ
>>
File: 1466725655626.png (218 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1466725655626.png
218 KB, 1000x1414
>>4040329
You mean Beth.
And her hair changed to a single colour, which does not remind me of puke.
>>
>>4040402
I am red-green colorblind.

Likely we are not seeing the same green.
>>
>>4040433
it's blonde, not green...
>>
>>4040492
I'm color-blind not color-stupid, anon.
>>
>>4040518
Is colour blindness even a real thing? I always thought it was a ruse to get out of conscription without getting injured. Hence why guys are more affected than girls.
>>
>>4036605
Where is Ren
>>
>>4040748
Under the bed like any good ninja.
>>
>>4040563
Yes, anon. Yes, it is.
>>
which cyoas have the best battles?
haven't really read all of the cyoas.
>>
>>4040768
I knew it.
The tin foil hat has saved me again.
>>
>>4040821
No, I mean yes, color blindness is a thing.
>>
>>4040839
Also it wouldn't disqualify me from conscription because it doesn't disqualify me from driving. It's partial, not complete.
>>
>>4040839
Oh no you don't, George Soros.
You're not rusing me again.
>>
>>4040880
Whom?
>>
>>4040797
AeroQuest I'd say
>>
>>4041068
I wonder what he does differently then.
>>
>>4041109
Well I can't remember a fight in YQ, and MQ's fights are trash.
>>
>>4041176
I mean TQ not YQ.
>>
>>4041109
Hard to pinpoint, but to me the fights seem throroughly fluffed and I love that.
>>
>>4041176
TQ's fights have been usually short and decided at one moment.

Also stop bullying Dryden. The only problem I had with the fights was the immediate "This is what you should've picked"
>>
>>4039937
>Valentine
I honestly don't know if she feels shame, if she does it operates on an entirely different dimension from what we can comprehend.
>Maya
A threesome with Alban and Mari, with the lights on.
>Helen
A lovey-dovey romance with lots of hand-holding and pet names
>Aero
Touch fluffy tail
>>
>>4041242
I will bully him out of existence.
>>
GQ when? i want more cinder action.
>>
>>4041385
I'll bully you.
>>
File: grininin.png (194 KB, 854x473) Image search: [Google]
grininin.png
194 KB, 854x473
>>4041385
>>4041800
please, go ahead
>>
>>4041800
Have at you, knave.
>>
File: 345.png (287 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
345.png
287 KB, 500x556
I would've imagine if Merc, and Blake's /d/ Shenanigans were like...

>Merc getting pegged by Blake's cat dick
>Merc cross dressing to be a sissy
>Tentacles
>Blake getting choked while pegging him
>More Tentacles
>Bestiality
>Diapers
>Even more Tentacles
>>
>>4043457
I'd like to not imagine that
>>
>>4043489
What's wrong? Don't like tentacles?
>>
File: 1459987846123.png (739 KB, 887x4152) Image search: [Google]
1459987846123.png
739 KB, 887x4152
>>4043457
>Comes back with a crush on Jaune and doesn't know why
>Eventually Jaune/Merc fight happens
>Pic related
>>
>>4043489
Actually, the most egregious thing there for me is Diapers. Tentacles are nothing to me, futa is easy mode, pegging does nothing for me but I can deal with it, choking is bit off but I can look past it and bestiality is my fetish.

But diapers... they creep me out
>>
>>4043722
>Diaper, piss, scat, and vomit
Literally the only things I can't get off to. They're my anti-boner.
>>
>>4043678
Wouldn't Merc be more in love with Blake than Jaune? I mean they did share everything

Also how does Blake comes out of this?
>>
>>4043811
With a crush on Jaune, and no more fear of dogs. /d/ is trying to win him over.
>>
>>4043811
>Also how does Blake comes out of this?
sore
>>
Grimm here.
GQ?
>yes
>no
(need 3 voters at least to run.)
will return in 15 minutes.
>>
>>4044188
Yes
>>
Think of a CYOA Character. Good, now think of another one.

What would their ship name be?
>>
>>4044575
Puns and pins.
>>
>>4044575
>MiMi and Gold
"Metaphysics"
>>
>>4044575
Abused, but Strong Willed
>>
>Marigold and Nickel

"Top Heavy"
>>
>>4044699
Which Nickel we talking bout here?
>>
>>4044575
>Wendell x Gumi
"Protector of Innocence"

>Holtum x Asuka
"Muscles of Steel"

>Mauve x Keppel
"Playful Fillings"
>>
>>4044575
ChesterXChloe
Heavy petting
Or something about a weapon in your pants
>>
>>4044188
well looks like no one want it tonight.
I will try again tomorrow

>>4044575
Jefe and Gumi
Fox and the hound
>>
>>4044777
>"Playful Fillings"
shipping it hard
>>
>>4041109
8+ years of being a fucking faggot who regularly participates in combat-based Naruto RP, with 3-4 of them spent as one of the head RP admins.
>>
>>4044575
>Simon x Salad
"The Prince and the Pauper"
>>
File: smug train.png (9 KB, 329x216) Image search: [Google]
smug train.png
9 KB, 329x216
>>4044894
>>
File: Things get out of Hand.png (36 KB, 776x601) Image search: [Google]
Things get out of Hand.png
36 KB, 776x601
>>4044950
>>
>>4044950
Look.
It's a "Here forever" deal, and I regret ever getting dragged into, but it's part of why I try to put as many battles into AQ as I can between everyone's attempts to fuck the spider.
Also why it's one of the few things I think I write decent enough.
>>
File: Quickie At Work.png (33 KB, 462x561) Image search: [Google]
Quickie At Work.png
33 KB, 462x561
>>4045023
when will see more of that cutie?
and when will she have a cameo in TQ so we can rail her?
>>
>>4045112
>trying to fug Thomas

She'll run a train on Todd.
>>
hey guys Nero here

if you wait 30 minutes/ an hour for me I could write some 4Q for y'all

Just saying
>>
>>4045265
Sure.
>>
>>4045265
ye
>>
>>4045265
Ok I'm back

choose

>Run 4Q
>Finish those MiMi lewds with you guys
>Restart that Jaune X Sc/out/ smut (With preliminary "research" of course)
>LUCHA UNDERGROUND
>>
Caught a fem Abra.
Which character do I name it after.
>>
>>4046409
run 4Q
>>
>>4046409
4Q, negrito.
>>
>>4046409
>Finish those MiMi lewds with you guys
(tho the rest is cool too)

I'm a slave to my groin.
>>
>>4046412
name it Cyoanon because he vanishes as soon as he begins.
>>
Okay Gonna run 4Q

Writing now
>>
Last time
>Ren is a bro
>We got a disciple
>Pyrrha has been forgiven

You let Nora take the lead as she takes you all to the ice cream shop, the same stand where you dropped your spaghetti like a maniac and Nora got enough boop to let her out of the game for a day.

Asuka is gone, searching for the perfect ice cream stand, Pyrrha lags behind you, her movements lazy and tired, and Nora is her usual self heading forward and leading the charge

>Head towards Nora and talk to her
>Slow yourself down and talk with Pyrrha
>”So what are we going to do with the little girl?”
>Say nothing
>Other
>>
>>4046873
[x] Get your scroll out to play with and not pay attention to the people around you
>>
>>4046873
>”So what are we going to do with the little girl?”
>>
>>4046873
>>
>>4046873
[it is really sad seeing pyrrha in this state.]
[i like it]
>>
>>4046873
>>Head towards Nora and talk to her
>>
>>4046946
[I don't like it.]
>>
>>4046873
>Head towards Nora and talk to her
>>
>>4046946
[Pyrrha means less than nothing to me. The fact that she's even more dependent on Jaune in this timeline makes her an even worse character than she already was imo.]
>>
Tie breaker

http://www.strawpoll.me/10726699
>>
>>4047009
COIN FLIP
>>
>>4047060
fuck me in the ass I guess your right

I think I heard that if your choices are evenly split 50/50 then you are doing a good job
>>
You slow down your pace to be able to get closer to Pyrrha, the girl could do with some company

[it is really sad seeing pyrrha in this state.]

Tell me about it, I want to help her at the very least in smi-

[i like it]

BECAUSE OF COURSE YOU DO

[Pyrrha means less than nothing to me. The fact that she's even more dependent on Jaune in this timeline makes her an even worse character than she already was imo.]

She wasn’t that dependant on me in the first one right? I mean, did she? We’re friends!

I mean, until volume 3 but still!

You finally reach Pyrrha, her pace slow as her eyes go to turn towards you

“Hey” Pyrrha says, her voice devoid of not a lot of emotion

Not much comes between the two of you as she a smoke from a small crumpled package

“You mind?”

>”Yes” (take her cigarette away)
>Shrug “It’s your life”
>>
>>4047203
>"Yes"
[but don't just take her cigarette away
it means much more if she stops herself]
>>
>>4047203
>”Yes”
[shes addicted to cigarettes now. lets get her addicted to something healthier.]
[like dick for instance]
>>
“Yes” You say as you look at her, hoping that she can catch the message

[but don't just take her cigarette away
it means much more if she stops herself]

You don’t say anything else, nor take the cigarette out of her lips

She shrugs and is about to light it but looks at you in the eyes for a second and takes it off her mouth, putting it back in the package

“Thanks” You tell her

“No problem” she answers…

You both keep walking in silent, it’s already kind of awkward already and your silence only perpetuates it

C’mon Jaune you gotta take the lead

>”You sang pretty good last time I saw you”
>”Soo..what’s with the new getup?”
>”You’ve been getting along with Ren it seems”
>Let her say something first
>Stay in silence
>Other
>>
>>4047541
>ask her if she could help you studying
>>
>>4047541
>>
>>4047541
[x] You should take Ren on a date
>>
>>4047541
>>
>>4047541
>>”Soo..what’s with the new getup?”
>>
“So…What’s with the new getup?” You say as you eye Pyrrha up and down, her casual wear making a complete difference from her normal armor she always uses

“This? Oh…Well It’s more comfortable” Pyrrha says, you don’t really know if that’s true or not “I shouldn’t wear my armor that often…don’t you think?” she gives a weak smile

“Well it’s your stuff, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you” You say to her

“Right…” Pyrrha says as she keeps walking then says something else “You and Nora are quite the friends huh?”

“Um…yeah”

“Yeah…Ren told me that you always hang together this days”

“Did he?”

“Uh-huh…told me that he dosent know what to think of you” Pyrrha says as she walks alongside you “That you seem like an honest person…but that there’s this air around you that keeps him on his toes” Pyrrha looks at you, hoping for an answer

>”I think that means he’s just jealous”
>”He has good reasons not to trust me”
>”He’s getting the wrong idea of me”
>Divert the question
>Say nothing
>Other
>>
>>4047859
[x] "He's protective of Nora. They're almost like brother and sister."
>>
>>4047859
>"It's because he cares"
>>
>>4047888
holy trips batman this.
[we need to bring ren and pyrrha closer together. tie up 2 lose ends in one.]
>>
>>4047859
>>4047888
this
>>
"He's protective of Nora. They're almost like brother and sister." You say to Pyrrha

“Oh...I thought he had…y’know” Pyrrha says getting a genuine smile on her face

“The hots?”

“You said it not me!” Pyrrha puts her hands on her neck while her smile keeps going

“I don’t think so, no” You say with another smile

“Well at least that explains it, glad that got sorted out” Pyrrha says as she puts her hands on her pockets…

“Yeah…”

“…”

“…”

“Hey Nora you found that place yet?!” Pyrrha shouts to Nora, hoping to break the tension

[we need to bring ren and pyrrha closer together. tie up 2 lose ends in one.]

You know, that could work, boom makes everyone happy and gives us free way with Nora

Wait, it’s not “us” it’s “me” right

I get free way with Nora

Right

“I think so! It’s close this way!” Nora says as she keeps on scouting “There!” before pointing at the ice cream stand

Oh thank god there’s another guy there

--

“Mint!”

“Vanilla”

“Strawberry”

Asuka isn’t here but you don’t know when she’s coming back so you started eating without her

“Oh hey this is some good ice cream!” Pyrrha says with an impressed look on her face

“I know right? They’re top notch! What about yours Jaune?”

The taste and appetite kinda leaves your mouth as the memory of a knocked out Nora remains in your brain fresh as ever

“Huh? Good”

After a while, all of you finish your ice cream and are calmly resting on a park bench nearby, Pyrrha enjoying the sunlight with a unlit smoke in her mouth as Nora is ordering another ice cream for herself

Huh, wonder if that Asuka girl is coming any time soon

>Her choices, her consequences
>Let’s wait for her for a while, she did say she was going to find ice cream shops, and you’re near one
>”Hey girls? Wait for me, I’ll go search that little kid that tagged along with us”
>Other
>>
>>4048306
[We can just say it's training. You know, she needs to find her enemy, even when he doesn't want to be found, or something like that.]
[Oh and yes Jaune, it's you. We're already in a relationship ~]
>>
>>4048306
>>Let’s wait for her for a while, she did say she was going to find ice cream shops, and you’re near one
>>
>>4040402
Looking back, I think I really overdid it with the hips.
G`night, faggots.
>>
>>4048507
The hips are fine.
>>
>>4048507
>overdid it with the hips
No.
There are drawings out there with too much hip, yes.
This is not one of them.

Beth's hips are perfect.
Absolute and utterly perfect.
>>
>>4048409
>>4048369

So I guess everyone mysteriously vanished huh...

Don't know how to digest that but I'll just leave it there for anyone to vote
>>
>>4048776
that means?
You gonna leave?
>>
>>4048831
Well not leave, I'll still be in the thread hoping to get some votes

Just not write until a vote gets settled

if anyone else wants to run then be my guest tough
>>
>>4045032
All I've ever written is coming up with ideas from things I've seen before and then applying new limits to them so I can then think of ways around those limitations.

Like how TQ's panda man is a fucking badass.
>>
>>4048902
Oh, I'm great at ripping things off.
No one in AQ is more than 33% OC.
>>
>>4048956
How many of them are modeled after Okayado characters?
>>
>>4048956
Todd's the physical embodiment of a Swiss army knife. I find it funny
>>
>>4048306
>>
>>4048977
Only Aero and Regalia.

>>4048999
Trips confirm Todd's kinda funny.
>>
>>4049013
Actually I got pretty tired right now so I'll continue this tomorrow

but hey at least I got a vote
>>
>>4049456
You had two before it. You just had a tie.
>>
>>4049619
yeah I know

I meant I got a vote AFTER I said I was going to let it wait
>>
hey writers. did you have scrapped ideas before writing your current quest?
what were they?

Before thinking about writing GQ. I had an idea of making a quest about two white fang brothers, who always got into horrible situations but always escaped (somewhat) unharmed. they make a bet about who can get the biggest harem.
>>
>>4049747
I had an Idea about making for a Django and switching every character with RWBY characters

but you don't want me telling you that

you want to gauge interest for your new quest idea don't you Grimm?
>>
>>4049747
I mean.
I have a backlog of shit that'll never get done....

Arclave 5
Remnant Three Dog
A Clockwork Torchwick
Drunk [Rick] Ozpin and [Morty] Jaune shinanegins
Blues Brothers but w/ RWBY+JNPR
Comfy Nora

Cooking story? Nora maybe?
Beacon Talent Show
Community Service

Cinder and Southern Belle Neo 2
Nurse Nora 2
Maid Coco/Penny Rewrite
Sage Mode Velvet 3
Sage Mode Velvet 2
Dr. Jones and Dr. Free in Remnant 2?
Banesaw 7??
>>
>>4049803
Banesaw 7 is also Perry 2 and ties Banesaw 1-6 with Perry 1 with Perry being one of Banesaw's Lt's in the Neo-WF.
And by Neo, I don't mean lead by her.

I had way to many ideas and no time/ambition.
>>
>>4049803
>Drunk [Rick] Ozpin and [Morty] Jaune shinanegins
I didn't know I needed this.
>>
>>4049794
>you want to gauge interest for your new quest idea don't you Grimm?

Nah. I didnt do that because i had no idea how to constantly juggle 2 main characters, without making it dumb.

>Django and switching every character with RWBY characters
MURDER MYSTERY WITH CYOA PROTAGS WHEN?
>>
>>4049859
>MURDER MYSTERY WITH CYOA PROTAGS WHEN?
>flashbacks of MQ 1, Ty getting raped, Ozias biting his own cheek open, Mari losing her eyes, CINT dead
I-I think I'll pass on murder mysteries, thank you...
>>
>>4049747
Not much.

I threw together a couple of short, rubbish and/or incomplete fanfics. One was a scenario from Cinder's dying perspective after being killed by a lucky shot from Jaune, another was supposed to be goofy hjinks-turned-lewd between Raven and Mercury on Salem's island but I never went anywhere with it.

For non-RWBY stuff, I tried (and failed, repeatedly) to get a CYOA about magically genderswapping characters (Ranma, Natsuru, that sort of thing) going on /a/ a few years ago, but I never got around to sorting it out properly. I also did a short one-off Bromont-style Bakemonogatari session.

That's basically it.
>>
>>4049848
I wouldn't expect it any time soon.
Or ever.
When the stars of "free time" and "ambition" align, they channel themselves into AQ.
>>
Well. I'm the pokemon league champion I guess.

My hall of fame is hilarious.

>Greninja, Lv 95
>Yvetal, Lv 74
>Pidgey, Lv 7
>Charmander, Lv 10
>Lucario, Lv 32
>Lapras, Lv 30

That tongue-scarf-ninja pretty much handles anything. It's silly.
>>
>>4050175
I'm guessing Protean with a good spread?
Or is it the one you got from the Professor?

Well.. It's lv 95, so I doubt Protean would make or break it.
>>
>>4050192
I have no idea what protean is.

I just gave Shauna a Bidoof for Fennekin.

I feel like that's honestly the greatest thing this game has let me do.

Also it is the starter, so I assume 'from the professor'
>>
>>4050210
Protean is the Greninja line's Hidden Ability. It changes it's type to match the move you use so it gains 50% STAB (Same-Type Attack Bonus).

Yea, Kalos is pretty hand-holdy.

Yea, starters don't have their Hidden Ability, so yours was Torrent.

CYOAnon, right?
>>
>>4050245
Ye.

Also I haven't played Pokeyman since gen... One, I guess? It was hand-holdy too.
>>
>>4050268
So... Do I need the master ball for anything in particular?
>>
>>4050285
Just saiyan... Yveltal fainted and just gave me chance after chance to get it since I kept slapping it.
>>
>>4050268
Man. It's nothing compared to what it is today.
Your rivals heal you and give you the option to ignore them now. They don't come at you after you crawl out of a Mt. Moon with a 3 HP starter and everything else dead. Kids these day have it easy.

>>4050285
>>4050305
Not really. With all the new balls, if you can't catch whatever you want with a Quick Ball, then you can usually get it after weakening it using a specialty ball or waiting long enough for a Timer Ball.

I guess there's Mewtwo or Zygarde. I remember Kalos not having much at all for a post-game.
>>
>>4050345
...I play games very differently than you do.

I left Mt. Moon at level 34 since I kept going back to heal... The rest of the game kinda fell apart from there.

>I also left Midgar at level 30 with Bolt 3 and mug
>>
>>4050363
>grinding to lv 34 at Mt Moon
I mean. I've heard of worse, but still. That's pretty overkill when the E4 was only like lv 50-60 back then, iirc.
>>
>>4050428
I get lost in the grind...

You don't want to know the hours I sank into Disgaea.

I'm probably second only to the turbo autist who holds the damage record in the game.
>>
>>4050451
I can tell from your lv 95 Greninja.

Were you using the XP Share?
>>
>>4050485
No, I didn't want to screw with the EV's of the others. I was planning originally to get them all to their theoretical best before leveling. Turned out Greninja did it all on his own, so I didn't have to.
>>
>>4050513
>EV training an in-game team
That's admirable, honestly. I don't give a fuck about EVs until post-game. Shit doesn't matter until you go into the Mansion or do online battling. I don't think any NPC has EVs.
>>
This game wants to fuck with me.

>Gives me the national pokedex
>Tells me there are 700 types
>The data for all 700 pokemon is in the game
>I can't catch them all myself

Well I guess I can, I just need a second console to trade to myself...

Least I have a bunch of eevees to train into all the evolutions... I've heard people say Fairy type is OP as fuck. Is that true?
>>
Do you think mourning the loss of a loved one would be an adequate excuse for getting out of overtime today?

It wouldn't exactly be a lie. I loved that computer more than I love most people.
>>
>>4050596
Just uhh... Say it was your aunt tho.
>>
Well. Staying up to 2:30 playing pokemon was something I haven't done in... Well since I was young enough to be the actual target demographic.

Still my number 1, Pikachu.

More like pikacute tho amirite?

I want to rub that mouse.
>>
>>4050588
You can't catch them all in X/Y, but you can between X/Y and ORAS.
You can also trade online.

It is. Resists Dark, Fighting and Bug, immune to Dragon. 3/4 of those used to literally own the meta.
Weak to Steel and Poison, neither of which have a lot of hard hitters.

Pixelate Sylveon with Hidden Power Ground, Calm Mind/Protect, Hyper Voice and Wish is a tank.
Otherwise Wish, Protect, Hyper Voice, Heal Bell makes for a solid support.
As far as the Fairy type Eevelution.
>>
>>4050675
>Eevee
>Tank
u wat
>>
I haven't played Pokemon properly since Gen 2.
Did any of the later gens make it possible to get Mew properly?
>>
>>4050666
Calm down Satan.
Pikachu's alright. I also preferred Raichu, though.

>>4050701
Sylveon, the Fairy Type Eevee, has 130 base Special Defense, making it a Special Wall. Calm Mind gives it +1 (which means +50%) Special Defense and Special Attack.

>>4050703
You could get Mew for free in February. They're trying to keep the mythics a bit limited, but they're giving one out every month this year.
>>
>>4050703
I heard one of them lets you catch literal God. And he's got weaknesses.
>>
>>4050735
>>4050703
Oh, and if you want one, I can clone mine and send it to you.

>>4050736
Yea. Arceus is PokeGod, but somehow even he can't resist modern technology. Them PokeBalls are srs biz.
>>
>>4050757
I just want a game that actually lets me CATCH 'em all.

That was the premise. It was NEVER possible, but that was the god damn premise and I hate that I can't.

I've been Gary motherfucking Oak-ing the Kalos region, catching anything and everything. But I still can't be that cool.

Gary had doubles of almost every pokemon.
>>
>>4050735
>>4050736
Nah, I'm good, but thanks all the same. I was just curious. I actually had a Mew in Gen 1, believe it or not.
It's because I had one of those dodgy bootleg copies from Malaysia or something (it was a copy of Blue, but the fucking cartridge was black), and if you went to Pokemon storage from a new game it was filled with broken fucking Missingnos and at least one Mew. Stupid fucking thing.
>>
>>4050816
Mew was given out at conventions for Gen 1. There is a very small chance it was legit.
>>
>>4050823
I doubt it. It's was a corrupted and buggy piece of shit, I couldn't actually play it properly. I don't think you could even get past the first couple of gyms without some fatal progression bug occurring. I did manage to transfer Mew to a legit copy though...I don't think it broke that one. Probably. I gave my old GBC and most of the games away to a younger cousin years ago, so I'll probably never know.

I still have Dragon Warrior Monsters though, which runs on my old GBA. Fucking great game, that one.
>>
>>4050801
I don't think they'll ever make one. Trading and owning/having friends with the other game has always been their business model.

You could always be like that kid from one of Michael's stories from Off Topic who had 2 Game Boys and 6 total copies of Red/Blue/Yellow so that he could have a team of 6 Mewtwo.
>tfw he only really needed 2 games, he'd just have to overwrite his save after catching/trading Mewtwo.
What a schmuck.

>>4050816
It's cool. I used to do some giveaways on /vp/ when /GG/ was a thing, so I have a Powersave. Cloning/editing Pokemon is just another super nerdy thing this faggot does.

Nice. I never owned a Nintendo product until I got my 3DS two years ago. I played Yellow and Silver on my friend's GB, Sapphire on my cousin's GBA. Emulated Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, White, Black 2, FireRed and SoulSilver.
>>
Just a quick question:

Why the fuck does Nintendo think it's okay that Pokemon lags even with the 3D off.

It's a flagship game. That shit isn't supposed to fly.
>>
>>4050946
Well.
Technically Pokemon isn't owned by Nintendo and they don't really have a say in it.
It's all Game Freak's fault.
Kalos is a fucking mess desu.
Bugs, lag, plot holes, loose ends, everything.
The fact that it didn't get a 3rd game to fix it like every other region is a bit disappointing, since it could have been so much better with a little more polish.

At least ORAS fixed like 99% of the technical issues. I can't imagine there'll be many in Gen VII.
>>
>>4050996
>If you push the right button, I won't destroy the world.

>Good job picking the right button... Uh... Nah, still gonna destroy the world.

10/10 writing.
>>
>>4051068
Yea, like I said... Game Freak kinda dropped the ball to rush it out, imo.
>>
>tfw snails will never ask you if you wanna /ss/
>>
>>4053029
How the fuck would that even work? Neither me normal Snails is a shota.
>>
>>4053348
Yeah exactly, so she'll never ask.
>>
>>4053029
>My name is Sean

>Snails doesn't get what /ss/ is
>>
>>4053029

I want Snails to sit on my face then sit on my dick.
>>
"...And that's when I got to meet my first goat."

"AAaaaaaaAAAa!!"

"You are not a very good listener."

You are careening towards the ground on your airbike after driving it out of Mr. Winestein's office window. There was a reason for that and honest, you think it was important, but you've lost track of what's going on. You've got to learn how to do interesting recaps.

You glance behind you. Oooooh thaaat's why.

There is a giant of a man falling after you. He does not have an airbike. Which is probably why he's catching up since you're starting to slow down. Now that you've got a moment... His ears are really cute for such a big guy.

[] Try to hit a rooftop instead of the ground to get away
[] Full blast downwards, hopefully he'll just whip past you on his way down.
[] Full blast upwards, you could try to outrun him to the ground.
>>
>>4055592
>[] Try to hit a rooftop instead of the ground to get away
>>
>>4055592
>[] Try to hit a rooftop instead of the ground to get away
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.