[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Lurker makes the thread edition >>3872691 >>3872691
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP
Lurker makes the thread edition

>>3872691
>>3872691
>>
File: doggo.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>a mournful howling from outside rips across the night sky between the occasional blips of early fireworks, followed by the sound of sobbing
>>
>>3877902 (Ibuki)
>The slime girl eagerly accepts your oral affections, leaning forward to meet your lips as you crane your neck towards her. It takes a mere matter of seconds for the simple lip-lock to become hot and lewd, her slippery tongue slipping into your mouth and coating your tongue with the fruity flavor of her goo. She shivers and gurgles at the touch of your hands, however misguided they are, giving herself a moment to simply enjoy the feeling of having her pussy played with. Though her hands soon reach down to meet yours, guiding their motions and helping you stretch her mass out, until once again she bears an enormous blue futacock in place of her usual puffy goo pussy

>>3877932 (Puppy)
(Uh... I'll probably be a little slow, but if you want to do something quick, I don't mind.)

>>3877955 (Anon)
>The goo girl displays incredible finesse in her movements, somehow managing to divest you of your trousers and boxers with only one hand, letting them noiselessly slip to the ground as she savors your saliva like nectar. Her slick blue tongue slips and slides through your mouth smoothly, siphoning up every drop of fluid it touches, before replacing it with the rich, fruity taste of her membrane. Her free hand seizes your now exposed manhood quickly afterward, her gooey digits forming a squishy cage around your shaft as she begins to gently pump it in her smooth palm, never once breaking your kiss though all of it
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x709
>>3877969
>Ibuki hummed in a delightful tone as she kept on stroking, hearing Miku and beginning to feel the precum drip gently onto her fingers that were locked onto her cock.
Well, of course it will, miss Miku~
>Gently letting them off and licking them by dipping her tongue onto her digits for a bit, she lets her lips smooch the tip of her member, letting more precum onto her taste buds.
You're also great tasting!
>Ibuki further praised, now moving in and licking up and down her cock, from the top to her base.
>>
File: 4f9037ac4b1d2f2af2c99763d9995fec.png (753 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4f9037ac4b1d2f2af2c99763d9995fec.png
753 KB, 1000x1000
>>3877969 (Miku)
>Rocket is too distracted by the wonderful taste of your futacock to notice you spreading her fat, gooey asscheeks. She only reacts once she feels your tongue tickling against her sticky backdoor, her whole body twitching as she is caught off guard by the sudden sensation. She looks back at you from over her shoulder for a moment, her eyes widening as she watches you go in for another taste. A soft, demure moan escapes from her lips as you begin to work away at her hole in earnest, but she stifles them quickly by turning her attention back towards your slime-slick futacock, rewarding your licking by leaning down and fastening her squishy lips around the crown of your cock, twirling her tongue around your tip and slurping gently on your skin as her body begins to quiver in delight
>>
>>3877968
A-aaaahn....mwah.~
>Her fiery pussy once again stretched itself open in order accommodate his cock, But this time Braixen was fully aware, awake. with no Pokemon battle this time to exhaust her senses. Her entire body felt like it was splitting apart with him inside of her. But slowly, that feeling went away as the land shark stopped his push to give her another kiss. As he began to move his hips she layed down on the ground as still as she could, taking in deep breaths while moaning.

>>3878098
Mmm...do I have to teach you this too anoon?
>Her legs start to spread themselves, her tail waving itself in front of her crotch, barely covering her most precious bits, almost taunting him. Braixen's eyes darted between his covered face and his exposed cock.
Anoon...you know how to use that thingy right?~
>Her tail swayed to the side, just enough for her glistening slit to be exposed to him.
>>
>>3878115 (Deskjob anon)
>Her tongue gave him a slick ride all the way to the base, reaching out and caressing his balls even as he held her to his crotch. Her eyes stared up at him, opened as wide as possible as she got high on musk and asphyxiation. As his count went up, she gurgled and sputtered on his dick, spurting saliva onto his pelvis and shivering. With each passing second, the look in her eyes grew less focused, and they eventually began to roll back. As they did her throat convulsed around him pleasantly, desperate for air.

>>3878064 (Parsee)
(Me too, next time I'm playing her or indecisive about who to play I'll make sure to check if you're around. Today felt like a maid day, and tomorrow I'm going to get /erp/ to snuff a nazi so there's that, but everything after is free game.)
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 600x800
>>3878070
No, I am not asking.
That would be incorrect.
I, Dio, am inserting myself as such. I am the only man that would be able to gaze upon such beauty and judge properly. Any other man would be clouded by thoughts of lust, and simply judge the woman that catered to him the most.
If I were to pick, it would be the truest form of answer. Me judging would be optimal, therefore, I'll take it upon myself to do so.
>>
Thread theme based off The Purge y/n
>>
>>3878070
How do you plan to go about that?
>>
>>3878204
(We will see how it goes. But if it looks you too much time and energy then skip mine and we will play other item. I hope you are having a great night~)
>The male smiles as he notices the familiar slime figure, he remains having a few encounters. And watching hers with the rest of people. He smirks before he walks towards her and drives a finger close enough to poke her jelly breast.
Good night you cutie~
>>
>>3878276
If this is papa bones I will bribe you with all of the sororitas service you require, you calcium rich motherfucker.

If it's anyone else I support your idea but I don't know how to bribe you so that's open.
>>
>>3878070
So cute~
>Her hand trials across their arm as she starts passionately kissing their jaw line
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 800x658
>>3878183
And, you. Silence. I haven't come here to listen to children cry.
>>
File: 1454213614839.jpg (787 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454213614839.jpg
787 KB, 900x1200
>>3878276
The purge is a great concept for a movie but the director doesn't know jack shit about making movies. Yes.
>>
>>3878183
>A male figure was walking around the park before he stops at the moment that he hears a near sobbing. Following the source, he finds a girl and walks closer to her and kneeling next to her
Hey...why are you crying?
>>
>>3878249.
>Not getting turned on my girls.
>Dio confirmed gay.
>He was really rolling in dicks.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 599x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 599x780
>>3878204
>Feeling the wet muscle (tongues are muscles right?) slide into her mouth, Ibuki began suckling on it as she continued playing around in her fold, before feeling other gooey hands enter, making Ibuki's dainty hands leave and instead slide up and gently dig into the slime girl's breasts.
Mmm~
>Ibuki continued groaning out sensually into the kiss, her hands kneading and playing around with her slime breasts the best that she can.
>>
>>3878320
I-I'm lost... And the sky keeps exploding!
>She jumps in fright as another firework is set off far up into the sky
>She's trembling, tail tucked between her legs, clearly afraid as she sinks her face into her arms more
Why would it do that???
>>
>>3878222
>her body tensed around his cock, and though he reveled in the screams and pleas of his victims, her squeals, her breathing, it had its own appeal. Garchomp kept his pace slow and steady, and it was quite the hassle for him to do so. He overrode every instinct to give in and stake his claim of the fox witch and instead eased her body into easing intio accepting his substantial size. The land shark could feel her insides stretch out to accommodate him, and though he wasn't treating her like a toy, this too, was pleasurable in its own way to the beast.
>>
>>3878245
>He groans as she was gurgling and lickinf on his cock, the blowjob was taking a messy and quite rough turn as he holds her there for a few more seconds. He looked down at her and moans when her throat was convulsing and massaging around his cock.
Fuck...6..7..
>He he pulls her off from his cock and looks at her with a grin.
Come on...I'm sure you can do better than that. Is like holding your breath under water..This time use your nose to breath you dumb girl.
>Before she could respond him, he shoves her back onto his cock, the tip leaking precum into her mouth before he restart the count.
1...ah..such a good mouth...2
>>
File: image.png (575 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575 KB, 800x728
>>3878333
DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND!
I can simply control my sex drive, unlike you boundless faceless ones. You're a mass, a single being, all of you faceless ones. Your constant, ceaseless quest for sex is disgusting.
>>
File: Cute.jpg (208 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
208 KB, 500x700
>>3878378
>>
>>3878222
>he opens his fingers in order to look at her through his hands. his dick was noticeably throbbing at the tempting sight of Braixen laying with her legs spread, as if inviting him in. if only she just barely moved her tail, he thought.
o-of course i know! i'm not a kid or something, you know! i just... never put it in someone...
>he looks away, still flustered, until he notices her tail sway out of the way, finally revealing to him his beloved Braixen's moist slit. his eyes widen as they are immediately drawn to her entrance. his cock pulses at the sight, already dripping gooey precum from his tip.
>>
>>3878378
O-oh well I guess.
>He says before looking up to the fireworks and shrugs his shoulder while scratching his head
Maybe 4 of July..some people uses firework at this time..where do you live? I can give you some company and take you home
>>
File: 1390835891203.jpg (569 KB, 1500x2196) Image search: [Google]
1390835891203.jpg
569 KB, 1500x2196
>>3878191
>Dio-sama

>She nods her head

Mm, then I'll leave the judging in your hands!

>>3878208

You usually ask me to use my mouth~
>>
File: ftl44558567_p0.jpg (354 KB, 615x860) Image search: [Google]
ftl44558567_p0.jpg
354 KB, 615x860
>>3878020
>She hummed and looked him over
Yeah, your mouth of course!

>>3878066
Good night..?
>The teal haired idol looked around curiously and turned downwards to face the young boy
Oh, uh, hey there!

>>3878206
Ohoh, so kind of you...
>Miku's smile broadened slightly, soft gasps escaping her lips as her fingers grazed through her multi-tone hair, her hips trembling with need

>>3878215
>The singer's hands tightened their grip around her viscous thick hips as she sucked on her blue pucker eagerly, her tongue swirling between her lips as her futa cock rewards the effort of her partner with more of the pre she seemed to want so badly, her pleasureful moans vibrating against her quivering membrane
>>
>>3878204
>Not a moment after his member become free of the restricting cloth, a viscous goo consumes his throbbing manhood before pumping it with extreme care. As more of her nectarine juices seep into his mouth, the man's mind is overcome with a pleasurable haze. It's as though a sexual frisson is dancing about on his scalp. His hands dig into the goo girl's supple figure, leading one to her right buttock and the other to the back of her head. His hands draws the goo girls body into his, timing the rhythm to the kisses in an attempt to make them deeper
>>
>>3878429
I don't really have a home... I just kinda wander... I used to have a pack, but they left me an awful long time ago.
>She gasps, suddenly struck with an idea, standing at attention
Can I join your pack? I'll be good, I promise!
>>
>>3878439
>He smiles at the return of the greeting before tilting his head to a side and nodding at her
Hey there! I hope is a good night for you Miku! I'm a fan of yours ~!
>He said while looking at her from her feet up to her face.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 823x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 823x853
>>3878439
Ah, thanks miss Miku~
>Ibuki responded happily, giving off a toothy grin before seeing her legs quiver with desire, deciding to go ahead and just stuff her cock into her lips, bobbing up and down on it as she takes in more of her meaty member with each set of head movements.
>>
File: 49f535e34b27a52b18722e1ffb96b6ec.jpg (392 KB, 1240x1390) Image search: [Google]
49f535e34b27a52b18722e1ffb96b6ec.jpg
392 KB, 1240x1390
>>3878288
(I am, and I reckon it's only going to get better~)
>The slime girl doesn't notice your approach at first, clearly too entranced by the sights and sounds of the crowd around her to pay attention to you. She only seems to notice you once you've gotten within striking distance, her eyes widening as she sees your finger reach out and poke her breast. Then she simply looks up at you, blinking a few times, before she burst into a fit of bubbly, happy laughter, hopping up from her seated position and knocking your hand aside, before giving you a tight, sticky hug in response to your greeting

>>3878371
>The slime's entire body seems to squirm at the touch of your hands to her supple chest, soft squeaks emanating from her pseudo throat as your digits brush across her stiff blue nipples. She lets you grope as you please, instead using her hands for two very different purposes. The first one grasps her hefty futacock, stroking it gently, slimy beads of her pre leaking against your leg as the head of her endowment presses against your thigh. Her other hand instead moves between your legs, casually pulling your undergarments to one side and exposing your bare, shaven lips, before she slips two of her slippery digits inside you, gently slicking your tunnel with her goo in preparation for her much larger appendage
>>
>>3878439
(Actually, I just got slapped with a wave of tired as hell. You'll have to wait until next time to use my mouth and ass~)
>>
>>3878486
A pack? Oh! Oh I get you know...
>He says before humming and raising an eyebrow at her request. He thinks for some seconds and nods at her with a smile.
Sure you can come..well I don't have a pack but I have a place you can live with me if you want.
>>
>>3878397
>No sooner than a semblance of lucidity had crept back into her eyes, her master stuffed her throat with his leaky dick once again. She struggled to breathe, to force any air past the massive obstruction in her, and only ended up sputtering and coughing. She stared up at the camera, making sure it good a good view of her sloppy facefuck, the strings of saliva and precum that spattered her face and her master's crotch. She struggled to hold out as long as possible for him, milking him with her tongue and noisy throat all the way, but invariably started to shake and wheeze again.
>>
>>3878572
got a good view*
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 500x880
>>3878434
>>3878439
Then, allow me.
Between cup size, curvature, fashion points, and overall poise.. Things aren't looking too well for Miku. Firstly, her chest is much too small to properly fill any swimsuit top. Fashion sense would go to Miku, however, as her idol mind is more accustomed to dressing flashily. Curves, however, would be a lost cause. Unfortunately for Miku, she doesn't have much going for her hips either. Finally, carriage. I would have to argue that both of you have wonderful carriage, though one is a fiery determination, whereas the other is a playful, lighthearted persona. You would tie in that regard.
Then, the score would be
3-2. Miku would lose by one single point.

She would lose, that is, if there wasn't a final criteria. How well can each woman cater to the judge's tastes?
>>
File: 70aec67b0206e156b16477876b3517f3.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
70aec67b0206e156b16477876b3517f3.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1536
>>3878439
>You can't see Rocket's face from your current position, but if the vacuum like sucking of her lips around your head is any indicator, she's more than thankful of your ministrations on her slippery asshole. Every particularly purposeful or forceful swirl of your tongue against her hole makes Rocket writhe atop you, and soon enough her goopey ass is all but sticking to your face, almost like it's trying to draw you in farther, to give you more to taste. As the feeling of having you tongue her becomes more powerful, Rocket wastes no time in bringing the same pleasure to you, carefully sinking her way more and more down your thick, twitching shaft until she's managed to stuff the entirety of your needlessly large length down her slimy ,aw, her throat undulating around your length as her lips press against your hilt, and one of her hands slides down to begin massaging your heavy, cum-packed balls

>>3878440
>Your attempt more than succeeds, the goo girl proving to be more than receptive of your intended rhythm, even going so far as to grind her goopey body against yours to the steady pace you set. Her lips squish against yours over and over again, leaving them glazed with delicious goo, strands of her slime connecting your mouths every time you separate even the slightest bit. Her membrane jiggles as your hands move, resting upon her backside and her head, and she rewards your passion with some of her own, pumping your cock more purposefully now, lathering it with a cool coating of slime that seems to squirm and squeeze against your shaft of it's own accord, even when her hand occupying a different part of your thick, virile manhood
>>
>>3878530
(Mmhm that's the spirit~)
>The male chuckles as she doesn't notice him at first before yelping at the sudden and sticky hug she gave him. He smiles before doing his best to hug her back equally tight as well. Before he notices his hands were sinking through her skin at first.
H-hey I'm sinking a bit~..nice to see you again as well~!
>He said before trying to pull back at first, resulting in failure without her help.
>>
>>3878551
>She tilts her head curiously at him, starting to tug at his hand to hurry along
Same difference, mister! Do you have food at your place?
>>
>>3878383
>She was already feeling overwhelmed by his size alone, but most of the pain had gone away as he slowly worked in and out of her. Not daring to ramp up the speed in fear for her own health, she opted instead to raise the temperature. Her body began to heat up around his cock, a kind of heat that was so hot even a fire resistant Pokemon like him could feel. The feeling of blissful warmth began to overtake her as she upped up the heat, she only hoped that her much larger partner could feel it as well.

>>3878423
Mmmmhmhmhm~ Do I get to be anon's first then!
>Her tail swayed back and forth, continually flashing herself with each sway. Until it finally set itself down onto the ground leaving her pussy, almost dripping, completely exposed and ripe for the taking.
Anoon....I don't think I can wait anymore...I need you~
>>
>>3878604
>Hia eyes widen as he pulls her by his hand, nodding at her questing.
Y-yeah yeah! I have food in my place...what kind you want?
>He asked while he leads her to his house, being pretty close to the park.
>>
>>3878594
>Worships best slime and goes to bed afterwards
>>
>>3878621
>She has a blank stare, unsure how to answer
the... the kind you eat, sir
>She followed along happily, skipping some, but always sticking close to him
>>
>>3878434
>>3878304
>>
>>3878572
>He closes his eyes and let out a groan while the throatfuck,h er tongue pleasing him and the warm saliva covering his sack was getting too good for him. Before he was reaching his climax he pulled her off from his cock before letting out a sigh afterwards.
9...10! ..sigh...better now..now your reward I guess~.
>He says while letting her hair go for a bit and relaxing on the chair as he kept filming her.
Now come on...get your reward...I'm sure a proper slut finish her master~
>>
>>3878596
>For a moment the goo girl is too caught up in her embrace to notice your arms sinking into her mass, but she notices quite quickly once she tries to pull back and ends up taking you with her. She looks down at your predicament, and for a moment you can feel her goo loosening around your hands. But then a wide, mischievous grin slowly sprouts across her face, and her slime clamps down tighter than before, forcibly sealing your limbs inside her torso. She giggles giddily as she feels you trying to wrench them free again, to no avail, before she takes advantage of your bound state by reaching down and casually brushing the tips of her slippery fingers against your crotch

>>3878630
(Why, thank you Anon~! For your worship, you have been granted a reward of: one coupon for slime rape! Redeem this coupon at any time for one free session of ooey gooey loving with the cute little goo girl herself!)
>>
____ is really ____.
>>
>>3878616
>an involuntary shuddering hiss was heard coming from Garchomp's mouth as he felt her body become warmer, especially her pussy. How hot her pussy was becoming, the heat was enveloping his cock and it only added to his pleasure. It was so inviting, and were his mind not so seized with lust, he would wonder if this is how a consensual mate's body responded. This warmth however, the unrushing heat that signified the Braixen's own body responding to his cock, had the effect of causing the land shark's thrusting to become a bit rougher, and a bit faster. The pace was increasing as the dragon fell deeper into the throes of carnal bliss, and he was becoming more and more like his usual self, even if he wasn't being a ravenous monster.
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73 KB, 884x238) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73 KB, 884x238
>>3878705
DMG is really Horny
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 567x800
>>3878530
>Squirming around into your hands with approval and delight at your liquid cool touch, the rockstar coo'd out a soft tune of pleasure, giving your juicy body soft kisses on your throat.
A-ah...
Ibuki LOVES it when you take control, you sexy juicy slime~
>She praised, before reluctantly moving her hand that was filling her pussy up with her slime before she started kissing her body again. Her kisses than started going down onto your blue beautiful breasts, her tongue flickering along your nipples. She than left more smooches across her belly and naval, flickering her tongue around it in a teasing matter. Finally, she reached your as-hard-as-slime-can-be cock; licking up some of the juices that already dropped onto the floor and her leg, sitting down for a bit so she could take her leg up and lick where the juices was, like she was a house cat.
Mmm; you really are tasty! Ibuki wants to do this every day she's with you~
>>
>>3878644
Oh alright then
>He said before reaching his house, he opens the door and gets inside the cute dog girl. He smiles at her before walking into the kitchen and proceeds to make some food, he didn't know what she looks to eat so he makes two steaks for both of them before walking back.
Here is your food...I don't have your name I think
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3878724
Oh; can I try?
Daisy's servant ass...
is really ready for you~
>>
File: 1454283495178.png (906 KB, 764x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454283495178.png
906 KB, 764x1280
>>3878434
>Parsee lifts up her skirt, showing her servant her already erected cock.
>>
>>3878694
>He yelps as she tries to pull back but ended up dragging him with her. He closes one eyes and looks up at her before noticing her grin, his expression turn into a nervous one before smiling back. He feels her hand playing with his crotch, gulping he tries to pull his hand back but noticing that he was stuck. He let out a gasp as she kept groping his crotch.
H-hey..that's not funny~
>>
>>3878730
>She's visibly drooling, and her eyes are the size of the plate the steaks are on
My name's Daisy, sir. Is it okay that I call you sir?
>She makes grabby hands towards one of the steaks
>>
File: 27924592_p0.jpg (558 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
27924592_p0.jpg
558 KB, 752x1062
>>3878542
(That's fine, sleep tight!)

>>3878591
>>3878434
But if I were catering to the judge's tastes, wouldn't that make it just the same as any other man who, as the judge here said, would need us to cater to them the most? I feel like Mister Dio isn't choosing his words correctly!

>>3878490
Well let's just say I could use a night of relaxation.
>She gave an apologetic smile and reached down to ruffle his hair playfully
So you say you're a fan?

>>3878518
G-Gah, that's sudden!
>Her eyes widened in surprise as she held onto her head, her length twitching between her lips and leaving a natural clear lube train from the tip of her tongue down her throat with the sudden bobbing

>>3878594
>The idol wriggled and squirmed with delight as Rocket continued to bring her shaft untold amounts of pleasure with her tongue and then throat. Her fingers tugged on her slimy ring, pulling it wide open as best she could before forcing her own tongue down it, tasting the inside of the blue slime girl as her slender hips began gyrating and pushing upwards, her massaging of her sack causing her lower body to shiver as her fingers dug into her gelatinous cheeks
>>
>>3878774
Oh..sure you can. Why not?
>He says before smiling and placing both plates on the table, he took a seat and looks at her before patting the seat next to him.
>>
How can there be an accurate winner of a swimsuit competition if only two people are partaking?
>>
>>3878714
A-aaanngh...nnrrrrr..
>His more powerful thrusting was painful, to say the least. The way his cock rammed itself inside of her tiny body, no matter how soft he was going on his end, was almost enough to drive the fire fox crazy. And yet, Braixen didn't bother too stop him from doing otherwise. Instead, her legs spread themselves wider, her body shifting to better handle the dragon's size. She wanted to take in as much of him as was physically possible.
>>
>>3878678
>She suckled sweetly at his tip when she let him go, running her tongue against his leaky urethra and popping him in and out of her cheeks as she cooled down. With his tip sucked tightly between her lips, she ran her tongue around his girth a few times, her eyes closed and her touch affectionate. After only a brief rest, she took him all in. She sucked hard at his flesh the whole way down, cleaning his messy cock off on the way back up only to spear herself again. She choked herself on his dick as fast as she could go, swallowing the whole length and treating it to the intense suction of her mouth. Her hands, idle until then, massaged his inner thighs. She wanted her master nice and comfortable so he could shoot every last bit of his musky, backed up jizz for her.
>>
>>3878795
>He smiles before giggling at the ruffling on his hair, he looks up at her before nodding.
Yeah I am one! I have a lot of stuff about you! Your music, posters. Among others!
>He says before wrapping his arms around her giving her a huf
>>
>>3878811
>She got in the seat next to his, wiggling herself comfortable onto it, then proceeded to eat like a complete animal
>She bit and chew and tore at it with her mouth, scarfing down bites, then afterwards licking the plate and her face, letting out a satisfied hum, her eyes barely open
>She held herself against Anon, nuzzling her head into his side, tail swinging with a lazy satisfaction
>>
>>3878616
i don't mind you being my first at all...
>he shifts his eyes away for a second, flustered, as he speaks. his eyes are drawn back, however, as her tail lays itself down, leaving her pussy completely exposed for him.
i need you too...
>he scoots himself closer to her until he can feel the warmth from her pussy against his erection. he finally removes a hand from his face to grasp his shaft and align it with her waiting slit.
h-here i go...
>he carefully pushes himself into her, slowly sinking his head past her lips. as he further inserts his length into her, his blushing face takes on an expression of pure ecstasy as it enters her warm moist hole for the first time, his mouth hanging agape.
ahh...! B-Braixen! it feels really good!
>>
>>3878817
Assume that you can only fuck one. Who is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 594x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 594x722
>>3878795
>She couldn't help but chuckle on her cock a bit in response. Clamping her lips down onto her dick once more, she began sliding them along his shaft again, gradually going faster and faster, taking more and more of it in her mouth with each slide of her lips.
>>
>tfw you'll never be as good as some of the top writers here
>>
File: 290826.jpg (34 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
290826.jpg
34 KB, 225x350
>>3878891
Just keep trying anonymous!
>>
>>3878891
>tfw you just sit back and write out a scene playing out in your head and you think it comes out really good and a third party tells you to write less
>>
File: 43239569.jpg (428 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
43239569.jpg
428 KB, 750x1000
>>3878651
>She blushes as the girl applies her affection to the servant. It was difficult for the woman to muster up a word but more of a sound.

...Umu.

>>3878591

>The empress was rather smug right as she awaits her turn for the judging.

>>3878763

>She'll sigh with a smile on her face and squats down and grabs hold of the youkai's cock.

You really need to please me as well you know~

>>3878795

>She rubs her forehead.

Ehehe...I believe you do have a point.
>>
>>3878594
>For every step he took in advancing the foreplay, the goo girl seemed to take two, and he was grateful for her incredible reciprocation. The goo from her lips has an indescribable, but refreshing taste, almost like water but it emboldened the fire in his loins. Already shuddering in pleasure, he feels his entire member become covered in a sheet of goo, giving it unyielding pleasure. His hands move to your hips and squeeze tightly, making goo seep between his fingers. He pulls you in for a long kiss, pushing his tongue deep into your pseudomouth. His mind races, wondering how else your body could please him
>>
>>3878908
Hi Alpha
>>
>>3878891
Just start writing, about anything. It doesn't have to be ERP. I don't think I'm anywhere near good as a writer but I know I'm fucktons better than I was years ago.
>>
>>3878852
>The master was smiling at the effort that she put into pleasing him and push him to his orgasm. It was working really well, her tongue licking and cleaning his leaking tip from his precum, her lips wrapping around him and milking him as she bobs. Then he rolled his head back as she was choking and gagging herself onto his meat once again.
F-fuck...I'm..
>He softly said before he grabs an arm of the chair and start to spurt his seed, shot after shot into her warm cavern, coating and filling her mouth until the brim before his head rolled back and his mouth opens to let a long moan escape.
>>
File: Sleep.jpg (153 KB, 1149x695) Image search: [Google]
Sleep.jpg
153 KB, 1149x695
...zz.zz...
>>
>>3878729
>The goo girl carefully prods at your insides with her squishy digits for as long as you allow her to, lubricating your tunnel for entry, smearing her slime against your folds before you finally pull her hand away from your sex. She then sits still and lets you lay your affections upon her, watching with glee as you kiss your way down her thick, jiggly body, quivering and gurgling with delight as your tongue prods at her most sensitive areas. Once you've finally reached the floor however, she only gives you the time to taste her slippery pre before she moves again, grabbing you by the shoulders and forcing you to the ground with one decisive motion, before she begins to lay herself atop your body and prod your slime-slick pussy with her massive, gooey monster cock

>>3878772
>The slime certainly seems to think its funny, considering how heartily she's chortling watching you try to free yourself from her body. All attempts prove futile however; her mass simply won't let you go, squeezing all around your hands like a vice as her slimy hand becomes bolder, outright squeezing your cock through your pants a few times, palpable joy spreading across the goo girl's face as she feels how big and thick you are. She stops teasing you at that point, undoing your belt and tossing it aside, before she begins to pull down your trousers, still keeping your arms firmly locked inside her while she works to expose your manhood
>>
>>3878919
>tfw you perma-anon and every time you express an opinion someone assumes you have an ava
>>
>>3878940
Hi LD
>>
>>3878863
>His eyes widen at how she was eating the meat next to him, but then he chuckles as she finishes and started to nuzzle his side. A hand gently pets her before he finishes as well. He knew she was feeling tired so he proceed to pick her up and then walks towards his room.
You can sleep in my bed if you want tonight.
>>
>>3878837
>the smaller fox's body was struggling to take him in all the way, and despite its protest, he was still pushing himself into her. His lower torso was becoming a bit less gentle in how it thrusted into the Braixen, yet still was he holding himself back. Yet still was he instinctively making this session just as much about her as it was about him. Her legs spread open wide, and he took it as a single to go in even deeper, and so he did. The more her body welcomed him, the more he fell into old habits, and he was becoming more rough, just a bit more.
>>
>>3878950
>tfw you don't have a third thing tf
>>
>>3878961
Hi Parsee
>>
File: image.png (609 KB, 800x843) Image search: [Google]
image.png
609 KB, 800x843
>>3878795
You misunderstand me. As an idol, you must know that the ability to cater to your audience is important, don't you? Surely, there have been times where you've written a certain song in a way that caters towards a specific crowd. That ability, the ability to know what your audience would like, is another factor of attractiveness, don't you think so?
Then, the ability to know what the judge would like is a talent in and itself, and thus, a criteria.
You of all people should understand this.

>>3878911
I believe that, as it stands, you are the current victor of the competition.
However, I would like to do something a bit unorthodox. I will give both contestants three days from today to gain the favor of the judge, I, Dio.
Each approved action will be worth one point. You are currently in the lead, with three points, against Miku's two.
This is a true swimsuit competition! We cannot end this with a simple "winner" so soon!
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x847
>>3878939
>Not noticing the movements of the goo girl, Ibuki was taken by surprise as she was forced down onto the floor (well more so than she wa at) and than instantly poked by her slime shaft.
Oh, damn! You don't want to waste time, do you~?
>She teasingly questioned, wiggling her ass for the dominant slime girl for a bit, even giving her own behind a firm slap before chuckling a bit.
It's okay; I love being dominated by energetic people~
>>
>>3878955
>She clear adores the petting, her smile going from ear to ear
You're so great, sir... I promise, I promise I'll make it up to you in the morning...
>She yawns, stretching in his arms, clearly tuckered out
>>
>>3878939
>He bites his lower lip as he was still fighting to get free but with no results. He hears the sound of his zipper and then the cool air against his skin as his pants were pushed down and his cock was freed by her. He gulps then looks at her with a blush on his cheeks, his manhood gently touching her gooey surface
>>
>>3878927
>His moans were music to her ears, and she hummed along enthusiastically around his cock. Her bobbing didn't stop for his orgasm, if anything she blew him harder and faster. Her renewed efforts made a mass even her constant sucking couldn't keep behind her lips, strands of spit and semen shooting from the corners of her mouth. What landed on his shaft was only slurped up again, but her face and his groin were soaked by his climax. Even when he rolled his head back, the camera caught the depravity. Her filled up throat had to vent, and streamers of his thick cream even escaped her nose as she stirred the mess inside of her with more dick. She was determined to ride out every second of master's ecstasy, shooting a knowing wink up at the camera.
>>
>>3878929
>Pets the Zoroark
>>
>>3878990
Hehe there is no need.
>He said before entering his room with the girl in his arms. He gently places on top of the bed and let's out a yawn before laying next to her
>>
File: 8a6.png (592 KB, 680x874) Image search: [Google]
8a6.png
592 KB, 680x874
>>3878795
>Rocket moans around your girthy futacock as she feels your fingers pulling at her mass, forcing her asshole to stretch wider so your slender tongue can slip inside it more easily. Once your appendage has slid home inside her tight blue hole, the overwhelming taste of her body explodes across your taste buds, filling your senses with her flavor as she writhes atop you. Rocket then abruptly intensifies her ministrations on your manhood, slipping her way back up to the crown of your cock before she suddenly drops all the way back down, suddenly beginning to piston herself up and down your cock with a renewed vigor, hot, sticky slurps ringing through the air every time her lips meet the base of your cock anew

>>3878817
(I'll join. I have a swimsuit, can I join?)

>>3878891
(You think they started out as good as they are, Anon? You get better at things by doing them. If you keep practicing at something, you can only get better at it.)

>>3878913
>The goo girl continues to savor your sweet, sticky saliva, slurping it down by the mouthful like a woman dying of thirst. Though as you hold the kiss for longer and longer, her hand slides from your cock slowly, almost hesitantly, leaving it coated with goo as she shifts her other hand from the back of your head. Both of her limbs then wrap around your back, before she moves forward carefully, holding your closer to her and forcing her membrane to squish against your clothes. She is careful to angle your cock just right as she moves, ensuring that it slips between her gooey thighs with the movement, leaving your head to press up against her slime-drooling entrance. She's clearly as excited as you are, if not more so, freely leaking down your length just from feeling it press against her pussy
>>
>>3879019
>She slips out of her clothes lethargically, getting her sweater stuck over her head for a moment before getting entirely naked, with seemingly no qualms about it
>She then buries herself under the sheets, splayed out, lightly snoring
>>
>>3878865
A-aaaahhnn!
>As he plunged itself into her depths, he could feel her inner body heat wrap around him, along with the sweet, warm feeling of her walls feeling tight around his rigid cock.
A-anoon...ahhhn...y-you feel really good tooo...mmnh...
>Her hips were shifting and shaking from the insertion, the pleasure too much for the fire fox to keep in. So much so that she started to move her hips back and forth before anon could accommodate to the whole feeling.

>>3878929
>Poke
Wakey wakey.~

>>3878957
Aaaahn...mmmnhg...
>As the time between the 2 went on, Braixen could feel her body changing, becoming more accepting of the size of the land shark as the pain numbed away into pleasure. Becoming more daring, she shifted her hips, just once at first, and slowly. But soon enough she started to rock her hips, in rhythm, against the thrusts of the Garchomp taking her.
>>
>>3878911
>Parsee shutters under the servants touch before looking down at them with her emerald green eyes.
I'll satisfy you once you manage to make me.
>>
>>3878994
(Such a hot ...slut writer..)
>He was being milked by his maid, the girl kept teasing and sucking harder on him, milking him for all he was worth for. He grinds his teeth together before he moves his free hand behind her head and keeps it there until he stopped cumming after a few more seconds. He slowly removes his hand before panting afterwards and looking down at her with a lazy smile.
>>
File: 1095060.jpg (74 KB, 498x600) Image search: [Google]
1095060.jpg
74 KB, 498x600
>>3878964
Hi HG.
>>
File: 365.jpg (207 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
365.jpg
207 KB, 800x1100
>>3879031
(Iowa wants to join in too!)
>>
>>3879049
>He raises an eyebrow as she was laying naked in his bed. He shrugs it off before he looks his clothes as well, only being in boxers before getting under the covers, his face blushing about having a cute naked girl sleeping next to him.
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 600x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 600x994
>>3879093
You would lose, put simply.
Americans lose five points on entry, setting you at a negative five.
>>
File: 98675645.jpg (136 KB, 850x959) Image search: [Google]
98675645.jpg
136 KB, 850x959
>>3878989
>The goo girl takes your prompting nearly immediately, only letting the thick crown of her cock rest against your lips for another moment or so as your last sentence trails off. Then she wastes no further time, a wicked grin stretching across her face in the second before she embeds herself fully inside you, slamming her slimy shaft all the way up to her hilt in one go. Clearly she's not one for foreplay once you really get her going, and she's definitely in the mood by now, leaking prodigious blobs of slime pre-cum inside your tunnel just from the first thrust. You're only allowed a moment to adjust to the sensation of being stuffed full of long, slippery futacock before she grabs your waist with both hands and slams her way back in a second time, yanking your hips back at the same time to ensure she strikes even deeper, the crown of her hermhood kissing your womb as she gurgles in pleasure

>>3878993
>The mischievous little goo smiles joyously once your bare cock comes free of it's prison of cloth, hanging in the open air as your pants slip softly to the ground. She looks at it happily, reaching down and giving it a few more slow strokes, pumping it until it stands fully erect. Then she slowly begins to sink down to her knees, your hands slipping through her body like water for a moment before they are suddenly clamped down upon again, now firmly sized inside her shoulders as she kneels at eye level with your cock. She giggles gently as she looks up at you, watching you blush at her forwardness, before she leans forward and plants an introductory peck on the head of your manhood, reaching forward and gripping it' s base to make it bulge up as her slimy tongue begins to circle around it

>>3879093
(I thought you were tired! Go to bed!)
>>
>>3878911
I say we set a date for this competition. Dio can still be the judge of course. How about it?
>The smaller woman held out her hand as a token of respect

>>3878861
Oh my, such a big fan in such a tiny package~
>She giggled lightly and accepted the hug, returning it with a hug of her own
How about a tour of my bus for the big fan, hm~?

>>3878888
>(his
Miku takes offense to that, she's only a him on days she feels like it!)

Mmh, n-not bad...you've done this before, right~?
>She chuckled, her tone ragged from the jolts of pleasure washing over her as her hips began to gyrate in unison with Ibuki's movements

>>3878977
I always write songs catering to my audience, it's how I'm programmed!
>She gave a wink
..Although this isn't territory I'm so well programmed for. Miku hasn't had to stoop as low as gravure videos...yet...
>awkward aside cough
I stand by what I told the blonde woman in the sling, though. I feel like we need to set a date for this instead of winging it!

>>3879031
>The combination of Rocket's vigor and the taste sensation of her asshole sent Miku's mind reeling, her eyes rolling back as she drooled heavily into the anus she'd been lapping deeply inside of. Her arms slipped up around her waist as she began moving her hips at piston speed to meet her slimy violator's bobbing movements, her cries of pleasure mixing with her slurping noises as orgasmic heat rises through her body
>>
>>3879055
>and so the Garchomp fell into her body, and two became one. With her body now accommodating his draconic cock, the land shark felt free to let himself a bit loose in his mating. His thrusting eased itself into a pace he was comfortable with, hard, fast, but not rough, it was more of a movement of a lover that knew that their partner could take it. Each thrust he made into the Braixen's body was punctuated by a gasp, or a grunt, and the beast's mouth was open, and his tongue hung loose from his maw. His eyes locked with hers and she would see that very same lustful stare that she saw the very first time he took her, and though it was familiar, the way the land shark was treating her body was completely different than that day.
>>
>>3879103
(But SGDQ is keeping me up...I'm still reading!)

>>3879101
(Now that's just not right...)
>>
>>3879098
>Throughout the night she cuddles up against him, legs around one of his, head on his shoulder
>In the morning, she lets a foot gently move up and down the length of his leg, whispering to try and wake him up
Sir? Siiiiiir?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 850x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 850x1258
>>3879105
Then, I would have to agree with whatever judgement you ladies think is best.
Of course, as a retired man, I have all of the time in the world. Just give me a date and time, and I will be there. I've nothing better to do with my time, after all.
>>
>>3879007
>she nudges her head softly into the anons palm, nuzzling her fur against his fingers
>>3879055
(Ah! Hey again! Would you like to continue where we left off, or would you prefer to start over?)
Mrmm....
>she opens her eyes slowly
>>
>>3879130
We should gangbang Iowa for Fourth of july.
>>
>>3879162
I want to worship her on her special day.
>>
>>3879159
Such soft fur~
>>
>>3879105
>He giggles at her words before nodding happily.
Yeah I will like that a lot! Lets go! Lead the way!
>He said before taking her hand and caressing the back of her hand

>>3879103
>He closes his eyes and rolls his head back as she took a grip on his length, the wet stroking was enough for him to be hard already. Then he looks at her lowering herself onto her knees, his hands flowing through her body until being stuck inside her shoulders. He gulps before shivering at the wet peck on his length and the tongue coiling around his cock
G-god~!

>>3879130
Bed time bed time Sis!)
>>
>>3879071
(Aw, thanks. I hope you had a good time, anon.)
>She finally pulled away from him once her master let go of her head. Her lips narrowed around his head, breaking the seal almost silently as she fought to keep every hard earned drop in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with his load, what hadn't already stained her face or been shot down her throat. The maid put a delicate hand to her lips, chewing a moment before opening her mouth. A sea of white cream covered her tongue, bubbling with her rising breath. She showed it off, for her master and the camera, before choking down every stringy drop. As her composure and breath came back to her, she put her hands on the floor and bowed her head.
"Thank you for your patronage."
>>
>be awkward, fat and tall (6'8 and 512 lbs)
>go to theater to see Captain America: Civil War
>don't want to come across as a sperg who knows the title of the latest capeshit flick
>tell the qt cashier girl: "one...one ticket for that new avengers please"
>she giggles "you mean captain america civil war" and points at my shirt
>realize I'm wearing my captain america t-shirt
>she giggles and says "lol fake nerd boy"
>she stops giggling and looks at the computer
>i start laughing as a delayed reaction to her giggling
>she looks up weirded out and says "that'll be $14.99"
>get the ticket and walk away
>shit i forgot to check for what seats are available
>oh well
>get a large popcorn, large nachos with extra cheese and a large coke zero (i like the taste) that comes to $23.84
>awkwardly carry it all in my arms
>go into the theatre
>look at seat assignment and realize that my assigned seat is between two groups of chads and stacys
>won't have enough room for all my food between them and i haven't showered in 2 days
>i don't want to be silently judged the entire movie
>notice that the disabled seats are all empty so i place myself there
>they probably keep them all reserved just in case a group of invalids come in
>sat comfy eating my nachos 5 minutes into the trailer
>the usher comes in with a group of downs syndrome kids
>"excuse me sir these seats are reserved, do you need help finding you designated seating?"
>pretend i don't know where my seat is so i try to reach into my pocket to get my ticket
>jeans are so tight i can't fit my hands in my pocket to get my ticket
>"what is your seat number sir"
>stand up so i can get my ticket out of my pocket
>usher says "wow you're a big guy"
>pull out my ticket and say "4U"
>>
>>3879132
>He opens his eyes at the feeling of her leg stroking his one before he looks to her and ask her a question.
W-what is it?
>>
>>3879214
We're a pack now... Right?
>She looked up at him with big, bright eyes. He could feel her tail also brushing up against him. Her breath still smelled like steak.
>>
>>3879159
>He chuckles at the nuzzling before he kept petting her and then kneels besides her.
cute~ a rough day uh?
>>
>>3879055
>caught off guard by the sudden motion of her hips, he moans out in pleasure.
a-aahh!
>unsure of if he was doing okay but goaded on by Braixen's moaning, his cock throbbing from the wet warmth that surrounded it, he decided to follow his lover's lead, slowly starting to rock his hips with her. he pulls out of her a little bit before sinking another inch within her, and then another.
B-Braixen...
>he lovingly calls her name as his full length finally rests within her, his hips making contact with her soft fur. he pulls his member out until only his head remains in her and then carefully thrusts his cock back into her to its base. his thrusting starts to gradually get a bit faster as he give into his lust, craving more of her pussy.
ahhn! i love you, Braixen!
>>
>>3879031
>The exchange of fluids is heavenly, making the man feel connected to the slime beauty not only physically, but mentally as well. Her hands begin to move, which he notes with eager curiosity. What could be next, he wondered. Not a second later, he felt them settle into his back, before she began to walk her body to his member. The grip he had on her hips only tightened with anticipation, as the goo girl guided his member in between her thighs. The head pressed into her, throbbing in ecstasy from the goo she leaked onto it. It was somehow stronger than the layer from her hands, and the goo seeping through his clothes amplified it further
Ahhh, it's finally time huh??
>he gives a tongue kiss before moving his right hand from her hip to her head, and looks into her eyes longingly
>>
File: image.png (743 KB, 1024x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.png
743 KB, 1024x1092
>>3879105
(Whoops, sorry! Force of habit when writin about cocks...)

>Feeling her hips move in time with her own, the multicolored rockstar forced her head to go as deep as it can on to Miku's cock, reaching the base of her shaft. Suckling for a bit, she than yanked herself off the cock with one swoop, before smirking up at the blue haired rocker.
Ah, of course I have! Ibuki's no virgin~
>She proudly declared before shoving herself back onto her cock.

>>3879103
>As the goo girl's cock reached her womb with one slam of her slimy cock, Ibuki let out a cry of shock, hands clenching up in response, wriggling onto her cock as best as she could to get comfortable.
Oh, fuck! That's it, cutie!
>Ibuki cheered on, feeling the liquids already flowing into her pussy's deepest parts of her hole. Feeling her waist being taken, she squeaks out in pleasure against her slimed body, causing Ibuki to shriek a bit in pleasure.
Ah, that's it! Keep fucking Ibuki like this, please! She loves feeling your slime flow around inside her body, so you know she'll love your cum on top of that~
>She begged, smiling in a seductive matter at the futa slime.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 448x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 448x513
>>3879210
...OH MOTHER FUCKER!
>>
>>3879204
>He looks down at her lazily at first before laughing a bit and shaking his head as he sits more comfortable on the chair. He gently pets her before he turns off the camera.
Mmm...I could have you sucking me off for hours..But i have stuff important to do. We will have a good time for ourselves other time. Now you can go.
>he says with a smile before he returns to the job in front of him
(I guess your post is the last one. We can ended up here or continue other time. I had fun~ I love blowjobs under the table. Thanks~)
>>
>>3879105
>Deep down, some part of Rocket really wants to slip off your cock, pull your face out of her ass and whirl around so she can slam herself down you cock and suck up all of your cum with her tight, gooey pussy. But here and now, feeling the pleasure of having her ass eaten like a three course meal while she impales herself over and over upon your meaty spear, it doesn't really matter where you cum goes, as long as she gets to feel its warmth inside her. Her entire body almost seems to be melting against you as you keep slurping her tight backdoor, leaving her as little more than a quivering mass of goo as she tries to suck the cum straight out of your balls. She jams your cock into your throat over and over, gagging loudly for your aural plasure, squealing around your length and coating it with a thick glaze of slimy saliva as one particularly sharp prod at her insides makes her thighs quiver before she squirts slimy goo-cum all over your chest, her howl of pleasure stifled thanks to the futacock crammed inside her maw. She still keeps sucking even after she cums, frantically bobbing up and down your length, massaging your balls like a madwoman as she tries to make you finally give her the feast she knows is coming

>>3879130
(Silly American Woman, actually reading books rather than writing smut on the internet!)
>>
>>3879234
>He raises an eyebrow before he let out a chuckle and then start to petting her once again before nodding.
Sure we are....a small one. But we are
>>
File: 1374983022824.jpg (147 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1374983022824.jpg
147 KB, 800x600
>>3878977
Hrm...

This sounds fishy but whatever. What do you wish us to do that will please you?

>>3879058

I've done it more than once you know. That's fine though, love.

>Leaning forward, she places her lips against the soft length and gives it a kiss. The Empress then swirls her soft tongue against the crown of her cock.

>>3879105
>She looks at the girls hand and smiles, extending her hand out and grabs hold of Miku's hand, shaking it.

That's fine with me even if he makes it sound like we need to blow him under a table just to get approval.
>>
>>3879124
>Alongside the grunts of the large shark were the little moans and pants of the fire fox underneath him, her half lidded eyes staring back up at her partner as her tongue hung out of her mouth. Her hips moved in sync with his, pushing herself against his length with each and every thrust.

>>3879159
(Continue! Do you have the last message saved?)
Heeey...
>The fox pounced on top of the sleeping pokemon
We never got to finish our thingy!

>>3879245
A-aaagn..mmh...I love you to Anooon...
>Content with taking the lead from below him, She dictated the pace with her hips, moving them at a increasingly faster pace as anon pushed himself harder and harder inside of her. His cock sliding itself in and out of her slick pussy, with each thrust he could feel her warm walls wrapping themselves around him, milking him, heating him up.
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 598x658) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 598x658
>>3879309
That's up to you to decide! It's the whole point of the criteria.
Can you decide what your "audience" wants, and cater to it?
We'll see.
>>
>>3879194
>Your reaction makes the little goo girl shiver with happiness, the corners of her mouth curling upwards into a faint smile even as she affectionately licks the head of your cock, lathering it with her slippery spit. She only continues until your entire head shines like a polished sapphire, popping off your head to appreciate her work for a moment. Then she opens her mouth wide, lolling her tongue out so accommodate for your length as she slowly slides your slime-slick crown past her squishy lips, engulfing your cock by inches until she's stuffed half of your shaft into her mouth, before she seals her lips tight around it and begins to suckle softly against it, now rolling her tongue in slow circles around a far greater area of your mast than before

>>3879248
>Your tongues meet one last time before you pull her head back at least, leaving the excitable little slime girl panting and smiling by the time your lips finally separate. She meets your gaze expectantly, nodding insistently and rubbing the lips of her cool, smooth sex against your head for emphasis. More and more of her goo-cum drools down your shaft as your crown grazes against her swollen clit, eliciting a gentle moan from the quivering goo girl, before she lays her head on your chest and wraps her arms around the back of your neck, waiting for you to take the final step and finally plunge your cock inside her needy, cum-hungry hole
>>
>>3879308
You took me in... you gave me food... you kept me warm during the night... sir, you're the alpha.
>He could feel her heartbeat thud harder and harder as she started moving out from under the covers to on top of them
>>
>>3879252
>Every word of encouragement you spill out int he heat of the moment only serves to spur the energetic slime girl on more, showing her just how happy you are to be impaled by her enormous, gooey cock. Her slimy fingers cling to your hips like glue, holding you firmly in place as she mounts you, helping to ease you all the way to the hilt of her length and all the way back down until her head is all that rests inside your tight young pussy. She finds a steady rhythm after a few more thrusts, fucking you to a beat only she can hear, loud squelches of slime-on-flesh filling the air as she pumps your tunnel full of her squishy spear, her expression only becoming more and more obscene as the pleasure of being inside you begins to bloom throughout her body
>>
File: 56622972_p1_master1200.jpg (454 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
56622972_p1_master1200.jpg
454 KB, 1000x750
>>3879319
>to see her wear such a lewd expression, to feel her body completely become his, the Garchomp was now back in his element. He pounded his throbbing penis harder into her little body, he could feel her walls struggle to make way for his girth. The heat was overwhelming at this point, and the dragon craned his head and leaned down to press his tongue against hers, so lost in the animalism that was their mating he was. His tongue, secreting in saliva, took in hers, and it tasted of her flesh as much as he wanted to. Between each lick, in the small moments his tongue left hers, hot breath fell upon her snout, and his whole body was heaving with deep breathing.
>>
>>3879309
I-I never said that you haven't, ngghhh.

>The feeling of the servants warm tongue, coiling around her hot, pink crown was just enough to send shivers up Parsee's spine. Her cock began to throb, releasing its precum onto her servant's tongue. Her heart simply would not stop pounding and her breathing quickly became irregular.
>>
File: c8ac4a9a19139049a2e5d95f9d39e8d2.jpg (669 KB, 1250x1758) Image search: [Google]
c8ac4a9a19139049a2e5d95f9d39e8d2.jpg
669 KB, 1250x1758
>>3879285
(Oh, I'm sorry if you wanted to continue. It's going on 3:00am here so I was settling things before I pass out. I look forward to seeing you again, because I'd love to pick this couple back up at some point.)
>She smiled back up at her master, blushing under his patting.
"Of course, Master,"
>Her business concluded, the maid licked him clean before replacing her master's tool in his pants. With a gentle pat goodbye to the spent cock, she scooted backwards and stood up on the other side. As she left, she was already dabbing at her face to lick her fingers clean, a lascivious glance from the corner of her eye following the man as he went back to work, and she left to clean up.
>>
File: ftl53001676_p0.jpg (350 KB, 833x826) Image search: [Google]
ftl53001676_p0.jpg
350 KB, 833x826
>>3879154
What you really mean, is that you waste your time doing nothing instead of being more proactive!

>>3879194
>She took his hand and gave him an amused smirk
Good boy, let's go!
>With that Miku led her little fan to a tour bus that was currently dimly lit and took him inside
Get comfy~

>>3879252
>She groaned softly as she rolled her head along her shoulders, her hips trembling and eager to pump more
Ahaha, that's...quite the thing to be proud of!
>She grinned

>>3879309
>With a grin Miku shook her hand, her teal eyes alight with excitement
That would be just like him. Gramps has a reputation, you know!

>>3879286
>Rocket's eager assault at Miku's shaft was beginning to drive her over the edge. Her thrusting became more sharp, grinding against her throat as her seed bubbles up inside her privates. With a shriek of pleasure she threw her head back and unloaded it deep inside the slime girl, giving her the gooey white fluid she craved. Panting, she laid against the ground, her tongue lolling out of the corner of her mouth
Ahaha...it's been a while since Miku used this thing of hers last, it tuckers her out...
>>
>>3879395
(take some rest and we clearly are going to play again. I will lok forward to it~. Have a good night and im glad you had fun~)
>>
>>3879319
(Sure thing. I even have the text you wrote just to get a good idea Wah!
>The sudden pounce comes as a surprise to the little fox as she gets knocked down onto the ground by the much larger Zoroark.
W-wait! This is going really faaa...ooohhh.
>She loses her trail of thoughts as the dark pokemon's breasts sensually rub up against her, causing the Braixen to reach out with her paws to rub at them. The nipples on her breasts stiffen up as they're rubbed and pawed at.
Eeehh...why don't I have these?...)
>she gazes in to the little foxes eyes, an expression which only reflected pure lust
Hmm? You mean these?
>she slowly presses her body against hers, letting her plentiful breasts press into the firefoxs own breasts, her stiffened nipples rubbing against hers
Once i'm in a state of mind like this, theres only one thing to get me off of it..and I think you already know what it is..
>She begins to move her hips downward, letting her wet, warm lips press against the Braixens, her juices trickling down onto her
>>3879188
Hmm..hm.....oh..? You like my fur, anon?
>she turns her head towards the anon and places her head on his lap
Would you like to feel it more?
>>3879237
Mmmh.....With me, I'm always tired...but thank you for asking kind anon...oh your hand feels so good...
>she suddenly moves her body against him, wrapping her arms around his whole arm, rubbing her head against it
>>
>>3879382
>His eyes widen as she was on top of him and naked, hearing those words makes him blush and slightly turn him on. He bites his lip before nodding at her and gently moving his hand to her hips.
really...Well im glad~...Hey..we can make our pack bigger if you want
>>
>>3879319
>he struggled to match her pace, fucking her with an erratic, uneven rhythm. his mind was clouded with lust, overtaken by the heavenly feel of Braixen's tight walls milking his cock whilst simultaneously warming his stiff rod as it pumps in and out of her.
t-this is... ahn! so good!
>he pants as he thrusts into her to his hilt, then quickly pulling out and thrusting back into her. he puts a hand on her hip to steady himself. he stares at his lover's pleasured face before gazing down at the rest of her body until he sees where they meet, becoming one. he looks back at her with a weak smile, indicating his happiness, before hesitantly hovering his hand above her breast.
ah... c-can i...?
>>
File: image.png (827 KB, 809x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
827 KB, 809x504
>>3879443
What I mean is that I've spent twenty years being proactive. Now that I've set up my life and gained a fortune, I have no need to work. I can live off of media attention alone. I've calculated this very carefully. The amount of wealth I have and will obtain, if all goes as I've planned at the moment, will last five lifetimes, at least. Should I choose to have children, they will never need to work for a day in their lives.
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 419x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 419x343
>>3879383
>Feeling her gooey hands lock in place as she held her waist, Ibuki knew it was WAY past the point of no return as she felt the slime girl take position, before being fucked rapidly by her monstrous meaty-but-actually-slimey rod, further not only causing Ibuki to quiver with delight underneath her touch or that her womb was gonna be filled with slime by her new cock, but also making Ibuki toss her head back in desire, looking up into her eyes with lustful intentions.
A-ah; fuck yes! I-I love it! I love your cock mistress!
I-I want to be your cock sleeve...I want to feel you fucking and stretching my pussy every single day, mistress...
>She let out, panting faster and faster from all the pleasure she was being provided by the dominant slime.

>>3879443
>Reluctantly finally pulling herself off her member, she looked up into Miku's eyes with a playful smirk, giving her shaft one more peck before jacking it off.
Thanks! How about I give your hips a rest and just jerk you off now?
>>
>>3879504
>She bites her lip, rubbing her legs together some
I've never done this... But I think I know how.
>She nudges you out of the bed so she can properly get on all fours and lift her ass up, offering herself with a little wiggle, tail wagging at a (rather cute) speed
>>
>>3879374
>She was so skillful at sucking or pleasing, he could tell by times. Her tongue licking and covering his tip with a cold feeling of the slime was driving him crazy. He was slightly panting at this tie before he looks down at her and rolled his head back when she took more of his cock into her mouth, her lips tightening and hugging half of it while her tongue roll in circles around him was enough for him to start panting.
N..ngh..yes~ D-dont stop...

>>3879443
>He giggles before following her to the tour bus. He looks around the place, amazed before nodding at her words and skipping to a couch lays on it, getting comfortable.
ahhh~ such a good life~
>>
>>3879374
>Her moans resonate in my bones, making the man shudder as they escape the slime gal's mouth. She welcomes his member hungrily, dripping plenty of goo that runs down to his heavy ballsack. While tempting him to plunge deep into her, she places her head against his chest and embraces his. His excitement can't be contained, as both his hands help him thrust his warm member into her sopping hole. Pins of pleasure immediately seize his body, causing him to stop for a few seconds
S-sorry, I don't know what happened there
>he begins to move again, albeit slowly, taking in the extreme pleasure and digging his hands into your hips
>>
>>3879479
>he chuckles before he kept rubbing and scratching her head with his hand. Now with a little grin, he moves his other hand towards her body, gently stroking the fur between her breasts.
Feeling better~?
>>
>>3879374
>>3879570

(whoops, I keep mixing up between 1st and 3rd person, sorry slime-chan! I really am getting carried away with pleasure, though~)
>>
Happy America Day!
>>
>>3879562
>He bites his lip at the show that she was doing for him, presenting herself and wiggling her butt. He nodded before getting behind her and taking his length out, he rubs the tip against her entrance before leaning closer and asking her.
You did this before..dont you?
>>
File: eaa372cb013a619361c63297a0cd091b.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
eaa372cb013a619361c63297a0cd091b.jpg
153 KB, 1200x1200
>>3879443
(You seem like you're getting a lil' tired Miku. You want to call it a scene here and explore more fun times with futacock later?)
>Rocket very nearly cums again as she feels the first spurts of your seed spray into her throat, filling her mouth with the warmth and flavor of your spunk. As soon as she feels the contents of your balls being poured forth she dives all the way down your length one last time, greedily slurping down every last drop of delicious creamy whiteness she can. Only once she knows that you've completely spent yourself, and emptied everything you have to offer her, does she collapse with you, gurgling and cooing gently as she feels your cum sloshing around inside her, making her blue body stain white. She doesn't move or get up, simply laying with you in the afterglow of your tryst, nuzzling up to your futacock and giving it a few affectionate kisses even as it deflates against her lips

>>3879553
>The slime girl still seems to revel in your prompting, rewarding your every word with more passion behind her movements, more speed behind her thrusts, or more force behind ever pump. It only takes a few minutes for her to increase her tempo to incredible speeds, her waist slapping against your pert, pale ass as she all but drives her cock inside your hot, gushing hole. Her cock seems to siphon up every drop of girlcum you release, absorbing it and adding it to the dimensions of her futacock, stretching you wider and wider as her hermhood grows and grows. Her crescendo only grows faster, and you can feel how thick and heavy with slime cum her balls are growing as the begin to whack against your swollen clit, adding yet another dimension of pleasure to the whole ordeal as the wildly squealing slime girl splits you wide open with her enormous, girthy monster cock
>>
>>3879619
>>3879562
(i just noticed the little mistake. and I apologize. its kinda late here Eh..)
>>
File: 49472474_p0.png (277 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
49472474_p0.png
277 KB, 1000x750
>>3879387
A-aarhhnn....come on..you can d-do better then that!~....n-nmgh...
>In spite of being thouroughly ravaged by a large land shark pinning her down, Braixen some still found the will to snark, before her tongue lapped up against his. The whole moment between the 2 Pokemon began to resemble less like love making and more like animalistic fucking. Her hips now rocking themselves forward to hopelessly match up with his deep thrusts. The heat becoming near fiery between them. The 2 Pokemon approached themselves closer and closer to climax together.

>>3879479
A-aahnn...ehehe~
>Her flat, furry chest felt ticklish as it rubbed up against the larger female's breasts, Shifting her body in ways that made their nipples rub and swirl against each other.
M-mmhnn...I don't think to females are supposed to breeed..a-ah..
>Braixen's hips buckled upwards, and the 2 Pokemon's bottom pair of lips collided, the juices flowing from each slit being mixed together as the girls' mounds mashed together.
E-eyah...but there's a first time for anything r-right?...

>>3879514
E-ehehe...anon's there's not much t-there...mn-ngh..,
>She continued to rhythmically move her hips despite his erratic thrusts, just the feeling of his cock hitling her from inside was good enough for her.
B-but if you want to..I-it's fine...
>Her chest, fluffed with white fur but flat otherwise, heaved up and down as the Braixen panted and moaned with each thrust.
>>
>>3879661
I will play with you other time for sure. Since its late and you may call it a night, your writing sure is great!)
>>
>>3879642
>Wants to play with slime.
>Not confident in writing.
Or well.
>>
>>3879705
I can't even type right. Going to sleep.
>>
File: image.png (916 KB, 1280x1411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
916 KB, 1280x1411
>>3879642
Ah; fuck yes! I'm your slutty little cock servant~
>Ibuki loudly moaned out, panting faster and faster with each thrust on her she felt. Feeling all of her own cum just get absorbed into the slime and thus, stretch her out further, Ibuki started to squeal in pain and pleasure more and more, till she got them big enough that she is not only used to her holes stretching, but even enjoying it, especially with her pussy being spanked.
Oh, yes~ T-thank you for this, mistress~
>Ibuki sensually moaned out, thrusting her hips in time with her new slime mistress.
I-I want to be used by you to fulfill all your fantasies; I want to be abused as you see fit...
>>
File: 798o7644.jpg (248 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
798o7644.jpg
248 KB, 850x1133
>>3879568
>The slime wouldn't stop even if you did actually want her to, her hunger for cock and cum evident in how powerfully she sucks on your meaty manhood. Her tongue lashes up to slurp down every single droplet of pre you leak out; an appetizer for her coming meal. Still she keeps slipping her way down your shaft, sliding more and more of your length into the cool, slippery canal of her throat until at last she's managed to hilt your entire cock inside her mouth. Her eyes turn upwards to watch your reaction as she rest there for a moment, kissing your base with her pillowy blue lips, reaching up and gently fondling your cum-heavy sack as she begins to pull back, before she sinks forward again, establishing a slow rhythm to which she sucks your slime-glazed dick

>>3879570
>>3879607
(It's all good, I still know what you're trying to say~)
>The first thrust alone elicits a sharp, happy moan form the horny slime girl, her gooey cunt clamping down on your cock like a vice as soon as you slip half of your manhood inside her. She raises one leg slowly as you begin to thrust again, however slowly, wrapping it around your lower back, giving you better leverage to pump up into her needy pussy as she clings to you. A few more thrusts and she's panting even more heavily, cooing and gurgling right into your ear, filling your head with the sounds of her pleasure as the walls of her pliable, goo-dripping tunnel begin to undulate against your cock

>>3879705
>>3879736
(You only get better at writing by doing it! And besides, you're a fine writer Parsee. If you want to play with the slime, feel free. Or you know... I could always just rape you~)
>>
File: 51803035_p0.jpg (667 KB, 1076x1391) Image search: [Google]
51803035_p0.jpg
667 KB, 1076x1391
>>3879661
>he was challenged. Despite them being so lost on the waters so deep of mating, the Braixen still had the spark to speak and entice the beast to unleash himself, and so he did in grand fashion. Malice was not the motive this time, but rather pleasure, pleasure for the both of them. Merciless now was how he pounded into her, yes, the monster was himself again. Make her squeal, make her moan, such things he was telling himself. But mixed in his usual thoughts, there were new ones, new motives such as make her feel good, make her feel pleasured, and each with each word, he punctuated it with a nice, rough thrust. The speed was reaching its apex, and the sounds that the Garchomp was making was becoming raucous; roaring, breathing, panting, how the predator was himself again. But he couldn't lose himself too much, for the faster and harder he went, the closer he approached his climax. Even now, he could feel the building of semen within his shaft, and his penis throbbed, begging to be released. Garchomp let out a hiss, to let Braixen know how close he was getting.
>>
File: 57016305_p0.jpg (341 KB, 905x1609) Image search: [Google]
57016305_p0.jpg
341 KB, 905x1609
>>3879331

...My audience is mostly perverts.

>>3879394
>With a hum in her voice, it vibrates the tip of her cock as the empress swirls her tongue some more. She finally leans forward and shoves a good portion of the woman's length in her mouth.

>>3879443
>She raises an eyebrow

Gramps? He looks rather young but I don't really put down older people as long as they have a sense of beauty....What do you mean about his reputation?
>>
File: 45952935_p6.jpg (102 KB, 680x840) Image search: [Google]
45952935_p6.jpg
102 KB, 680x840
>>3879675
(Thaanks anon. hope to see you at an earlier time.)
>>
>>3879768
I am sorry Nero but I need to sleep because I have to go to a party in 10 hours.
>>
File: 52733364_p1.jpg (375 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
52733364_p1.jpg
375 KB, 768x1024
>>3879791

That is quite alright. Later, love~
>>
Who's the most cringeworthy person in the Discord and why is it Canis?
>>
>>3879661
i-i don't care! if it's yours, i want to feel it!
>he shouts as he places his hand on her chest and begins rubbing her small breast. his other hand grabs hold of her thigh, bracing himself as he slowly starts to grow more accustomed to sex with the pokemon. his thrusting gradually matches her pace, his hips moving in unison with hers, as he fucks her faster and faster. within her, his cock throbs against her tight walls as it pumps in and out of her hole. he leans in, closer to her face, and speaks through the pants and moans that he shared with Braixen.
a-ahh... Braixen... i want to... kiss you!
>>
>>3879759
>He was slowly getting in a state of pure bliss, biting his lower lip and closing his eyes before he looks down at her meeting her eyes as she took the entirety of his length, the moment she started to move, he moaned and groaned, letting his cock being tortured by the incredible pleasure. He wasn't sure if it was a side effect of the slime, working as an aphrodisiac or the pleasure, but he was starting to submit more into her.
Nghhh~ Yes~ <3
>>
>>3879807
Canis is pretty bad but I still think Aliciana is worse
>>
>>3879584
Oh...just like that anon...I love nothing more than being petted...yes yes, much better...
>she looks down, noticing the placement of his hands
Oh? Do you like my chest fur? Its the softest part of me...here, you need to get a real feel for it..
>she wraps her talons around his wrist, guiding his hand towards the tufts of fluff between her breasts, letting his fingers sink between her cleavage
What do you think mister?
>>3879661
W-we Zoroarks get very "active" during mating season, we may even seek out females just to relieve ourselves..
>she blushes softly through her dark furas she began rubbing her plump, wet lips against the Braixen, letting her clit rub against her own
B-but...you dont seem to mind that much...and to be honest, I have always had a kink for Braixens...
>she slides her body upwards, letting her plump breasts fall onto the Braixens face, letting her muzzle peak through her cleavage
>>
>>3879807
>>3879850
>Canis
who?
>>
File: 52858985_p0.jpg (73 KB, 778x519) Image search: [Google]
52858985_p0.jpg
73 KB, 778x519
>>3879535
I guess when I get as old as you I'll have roughly ten lifetimes worth of money then! Now I have to go for now, see you at the future swimsuit competition!
>She pushed her butt back with a wink and made her exit

>>3879642
(Tired like you wouldn't believe, so very tired. I'll talk to you over Steam)

>>3879768
Well, he's technically young, yet he's been around since the 19th century...or something.
I don't really know the details.
>Miku shrugged
Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you miss...?

>>3879553
>>3879568
(I'm sorry you guys, I really am tired so I'm going to cut it off there and call it a night. Thanks for playing with me.)
>>
>There are erp threads on 4chan
>I've been going to shitty and dead chatrooms for years, hoping to find someone competent enough to type and not flake out halfway through/disappear

Holy shit /trash/ is my new favourite board
>>
>>3879863
>He smiles as he gently rubs his hand up and down between her cleavage. He nodded before he leans closer and looks at her.
It feels really good~...Mind if i rub my cheek against it? My hand can pet other place of yours while im at it~
>>
>>3879865
Bestialityfag. RPs a wolf and gets triggered over political incorrectness. I remember he threw a huge bitchfit over sexualized character designs.
>>
>>3879807
Because the mods have a hard on for faggots who can't he'll but be as edgy as possible
>>
>>3879800
Nero is the perfect mix of cute and sexy.
>>
>>3879759
>Feeling her leg wrap around his back encourages him to pick up his pace and place a hand on her right breast, while using another to caress the back of her head. Her pleasurable soundd being right in his ear, drive the man mad with determined lust. He begins to pound away and turns the goo girl's face to his before resuming their salivary swapping from earlier

Nnnn~ it-it's so gooood
>>
>>3879925
He's also edgy as fuck. Not acceptably edgy but cringeworthy edgy.
>>
>>3879807
At least he's not Beako who literally cannot help but jump in to defend anyone being told to sit down by the mods. It's a wonderful they've managed to nor get banned with how argumentative they are.
>>
>>3879925
>>3879941
Oh I remember who he is. Didn't know about that. well..I barely know the people in the lobby anyway
>>
>>3879949
*Wonder
Fuck, I can't even type anymore
>>
>>3879954
Oh, and he cries when people don't RP with him. He also threw a huge bitchfit in one of the ERP channels too. It was kind of hilarious.
>>
>>3879738
>The combined feelings of slamming her slippery futacock all the way to your womb and having her ears filled with your spitfire pleading prove to be too much for the slime girl to keep up with, and after a few more thrusts you can feel her heavy sack drawing tight in preparation for release. In that moment just before she explodes though, your gooey partner displays one last burst of passion, letting one hand slide from your hips so it can reach forward and grab a fistful of your hair, yanking back on it harshly as she slams herself up to her hilt inside you, finally howling out as her climax sets upon her. Her gooey hybrid balls press hard against your pussy, her burgeoning length throbbing a last few times before a torrent of sticky slime cum erupts inside you, fulling your wide-stretched tunnel with slime cum in a mere few spurts. The goo girl doesn't stop there though, her cock unloading more and more goo-cum until she's well and truly spent, slipping her mast out of your well-fucked hole and letting a river of her goopey seed flow out onto the ground and she slides her way off of you

>>3879846
>The little slime girl bobs up and down your thick, virile length vigorously, matching your moans of pleasure with exclamations of her own, squeals and gurgles of joy that make her slippery pseudo tongue vibrate against your cock. She deepthroats you almost effortlessly, easily slipping ever inch of your cock into the very back of her throat, hot slurps and squelches filling the air around the pair of you as she sucks you off and stares up into your eyes expectantly, awaiting the moment when you'll finally break and pour out all of your seed for her. In fact she seems so caught up in her hunger for your cum that she actually lets your hands free of her mass, your arms sliding free of their gooey confines as she reaches forward and grabs your hips, using them as leverage to impale herself more forcefully upon your mast than she already was

>>3879866
(Gotcha.)
>>
>>3879965
Over what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

>mrw this anon banter
>>
>>3879965
Sounds like alpha
>>
>>3879965
I don't know what is the problem with rejection. It's part of rping. But well. His problem
>>
>>3879978
He got memed on in an RP and "retired".
>>
Sorry, new here, do y'all have a Skype group or something you chat with? Any rules to characters (no furries, etc.?)
>>
>>
>>3880008
There's a Discord and there are no rules on characters
>>
>>3879900
>Enjoy the stay, anon!
>>3879919
Your cheek?...
>she blushes lightly through the shadow-like fur on her cheeks
S-sure...sorry if you cant feel much...these things might get in the way a bit...
>she wraps her talons around her plump breasts, cupping them in her hands as she playfully tries to spread them, trying to make spot for his head to rest against
Oh? where else can you pet? You're more than welcome to with those wonderful hands of yours...
>>
File: 5ca7eeb8f54945ec8d6a6ff12ec8c892.png (395 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
5ca7eeb8f54945ec8d6a6ff12ec8c892.png
395 KB, 1280x1000
>>3879760
A-aagnnh! hhhmmmrrrhg..
>His hissing was lost at this point, as Braixen was starting to blank out of her surroundings, her minding being lost in a haze of rough pleasure. All that came out of her mouth were various noises of arousal, panting, grunting, groaning and moaning. Her hips continued to rock back and forth as the heat in her body built up and up, steadily approaching a fiery climax. The inner walls of her pussy were beginning to clamp down on the Dragon's shaft, attempting to milk the beast of his pent up seed.

>>3879810
N-nnhmhmm!~
>She suppressed her giggles as anon fondled away at her flat chest, stiff nipples stimulating the rest of her body as his fingers swirled around them. She moaned out more and more as the 2 synced up their hip movements, rhythmically clashing into each other.
N-nm...then kiss me you dummy!
>She held her arms out wide to wrap them around his neck as her head craned upwards to kiss him, wanting to hold him close as their lovemaking deepened.

>>3879863
Mnnrrr...e-everyone has a thing for Braixens around here!
>Her slit is incredibly warm, the heat being generated by it transferring over into Zoroark's as their clits rubbed together.
But I don't mind at all...besides...ah..I think Zoroarks are really...ah...nice to play with too...~
>Shifting her head around, Braixen slipped out her tongue to begin licking at one of her partner's nipples, swirling it around and lapping it up.
>>
>>3880008
no rules besides "you might get banned if you post loli/shota so careful"

besides that, ava whatever character you want
>>
File: da9[1].jpg (64 KB, 700x403) Image search: [Google]
da9[1].jpg
64 KB, 700x403
>>3880001
>Memed on in a roleplay

Pic related?
>>
>>3880024
I want to eat you out so badly now.
>>
>>3880019
What's the discord group?
>>
>>3880018
>the generic Red Riding Hood shit
>calling himself a "yandere"
>using an edgy as fuck profile pic

This guy would've been laughed out of pretty much any other community
>>
>>3879975
>His tongue lolled out of his mouth as she bobs more faster and harder, the squealing and gurgling was adding a new kind of vibration that gives him more pleasure. He looks down at her with heart pupils, being breaked into the pleasure once more. The moment she releases his hands, he moves it towards her head, grabbing it a bit tight and desperate like hugging her, his cock pushed al the way to her throat. Then he started to thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her wet and slimy mouth, his sack was splashing against her chin as he was getting closer and closer.
Im gonna cum~! I want to cum~!
>>
File: 345767UTRY.jpg (249 KB, 850x1175) Image search: [Google]
345767UTRY.jpg
249 KB, 850x1175
>>3879900
(Welcome to the fuck party, new recruit! Enjoy your stay!)

>>3879938
>The goo girl is about to moan out openly once you all but grab her by the face and force her back into another deep, wet kiss. The reverberation of her pleasure ends up travelling right into your mouth as your tongues meet yet again, and she resumes her noisy, energetic slurping of your saliva once again as you start to pick up the pace of your thrusting. Her fingers almost seem to pool against your back like water, slicking to your clothes in a thing sheen of slime and the goo girl hops up and moves her other leg to join her first, wrapping her entire body around you like a damp towel and giving you plenty of leverage to rut away at her slime-cum gushing pussy as your tongues dance and twine
>>
File: 11355165265.jpg (97 KB, 2376x342) Image search: [Google]
11355165265.jpg
97 KB, 2376x342
>>3880053
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 320x320
>>3879866
(It's okay; kinda getting tired myself. Gonna wrap up my time with slime mistress gal before heading off.)

>>3879975
>Her pussy tightening up could only mean that she was about to cum, and that the slime girl wasn't too far behind. Her pleads for ownership slowly stop as she replaced them with loud grunts of lust. Feeling her pussy thrusted into one last time before exploding with her juice, Ibuki also lets her jizz flow out from her womb, being quickly overwhelmed by the sheer amount of cum and slime already there. Her hair being pulled was just the icing on the slime cake that made her let loose.
Oh, fuck yes! I'M CUMMING MISTRESS!
>She screamed out while she was squirting, her insides overflowing and dripping out of her pussy lips as the slime girls Rod was pulled out. Feeling her pussy empty of excess cum and slime, she turns around on all fours, looking up to her with devotion and lust, bending over and having her face almost in the pool of mixed liquids. Taking her two hands, she scoops some up in there and looking up so she could see, she rubs the liquids all over her face, mouth wide open as some went inside her lips and filled those up as well, before she closes them and swallows, letting them go down to her belly in one gulp.
Mmm...mistress's slimy juices with my cum is a tasty combination! Thank you for letting me be your little cum dump~...
>>
>>3880023
I know...and I don't mind~
>He says before he leans and gently nuzzles her chest, rubbing her valley before one of her breast. He grins before his hand travels downwards to her crotch, and starts to slowly pet her slit, his fingers moving up and down before in quick circles against her clit.
Here...I want pet this cute little thing of yours~
>>
File: 56586444_p0_master1200.jpg (461 KB, 944x1200) Image search: [Google]
56586444_p0_master1200.jpg
461 KB, 944x1200
>>3880024
>Breed her. That was the only thing in his mind. That was the only motive his cock needed to erupt itself in an explosion of white-hot cum, filling her tiny body with the shark's seed. The beast's body shook with each string that was shot into her, and he made vocal his orgasm through a loud, drawn out roar, which he cut off so he could resume kissing the Braixen deeply. He knew how to do it now, or so he thought. Lips pressed together, tongues wrapped around one another. He did all that and more as his swelled penis emptied itself deep inside her womb, letting her feel his warmth, just as she did hers. In time, he was done. And it was all he could do to not collapse ontop of the fox Pokemon. Instead he pulled himself out of her, which made an audible pop and let out a few drops of semen that leaked out of her pussy and dripped onto the floor. He sat himself down close to her, and reached out to pull her close to him an embrace while he still had the energy to do so.
>>
>>3880088
>using raven as an adjective

I can almost hear his painted nails type this
>>
>>3880088
CRAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIINNNNN
>>
>>3880077
>The slime girl didn't notice that she let go of your hands during her feverish cocksucking, so she's left completely unprepared when you grab her by the head and begin to forcefully fuck her face, your balls slapping wetly against her gooey chin, your thrusting displaying a passion much like her own. No longer does she move herself up and down your length; she simply holds your hips and stares ecstatically up into your eyes as you pump your cock into her hot, slimy throat. Right now, she really couldn't be less worried about being the one in control. Right all she wants is to feel your rich, creamy cum spurt into her ready, awaiting maw, just like you have promised her you are about to do

>>3880106
(God damn, that's... quite a note to end on. Though I think its about time you caught some shut eye. Thanks for the fun time Ibuki, and rest well, aight?)
>>
>>3880024
A-ah!!!...
>she cant help but to let out soft moans as their lips slapped against eachother, the heat driving her to wild levels of lust, her body quivering as she struggles to hold in her moans
Ah...your tongue...its so warm...
>she moves her hands to the back of the Braixens head, pressing her breasts more against her, her nipple getting stiffer with each lick
>she grinds her hips against the little firefox, her soft, furred lips grinding more and more against her, constantly leaking her juices as the heat rose
>>
File: image.png (302 KB, 462x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 462x750
>>3880180
(Night! Take care yourself, and I will!)
>>
>>3880088
And when he's not being edgy or a furfaggot he's begging for attention in the lobby.

"HEY GUYS MURR :3 I HAVE A KNOT. COME SNUGGLE ME PLEASE!"
>>
What's ERP listening to tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nMlGRDXlw
>>
>>3880024
>he happily obliged her, leaning in and kissing her amidst his rhythmic thrusts, rocking the little fox's body every time his cock hilted within her.
mhmm!
>he lovingly kisses her before snaking his tongue through her lips and into her mouth to play with hers. as his hand caresses her chest, he feels a hard nub and hones his attention on it, gripping her nipple in between his fingers and delicately pinching and tweaking it. he thrusts into her harder and faster, his balls audibly slapping against the wet fur around her dripping pussy. he moans into her mouth, lust overtaking him as he pounds Braixen's tight cunt to the best of his ability.
mmmh!
>>
File: 0-9876ruy.jpg (85 KB, 850x979) Image search: [Google]
0-9876ruy.jpg
85 KB, 850x979
>>3880217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2n2_z5CuGI
>>
>>3880024
>>3880183
>The urge of sliding a cock between them and and start thrusting.
>Will stay out because its quite the greedy move.
But keep up the good stuff both of you
>>
>>3880230
11/10 choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67mcKK2QESE
>>
>>3880120
>she lets out a small gasp as his warm fingers touched grazed and circled around her sensitive area, letting out a soft, but cute moan
A-ah..it feels really good when you do that...n-no ones ever touched me there before...
>as he slides his finger between her now wet slit, her nipples begin to visible pop out of her furred breasts
>>
>>3880217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1tgP3qdnE
>>
>>3880217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyL9GPs4zRQ

xi is amazing.
>>
>>3880180
>His thrusting was becoming more frantic and rougher, his breathing was ragged before he let out a groan and pushes his hips as far as he could into her mouth. His cock sliding all the way inside her mouth and throat before he starts to unloud his cum into her, his shot after shot of his warm seed spurting from his cock and running down her throat, being really visible thanks to the slime
Ahhh~! You...~! Im cumming~!!
>>
>>3880078
>The mingling of goo from her mouth and sloppy cunt is almost unbearable when together. The man notices his hands are sinking deeper into her welcoming form as she brings the rest of her form onto his body, wrapping him in much of her goo. He feels goo work its way behind the head of his member and even a bit into his urethra, coating his member in ecstasy. Thrusting with all his might, he pulls away from kissing, only for a second, to ask her
Can I finish? Inside? I-i don't know how much longer I can stand this
>>
>>3880258
More like
S p a c e H u g

>>3880259
Very good track! I like the intro into the burst of energy, the piano is also beyond a great touch.
>>
>>3880247
Really~? Good..
>He said before his fingers kept petting and stroking her wet slit. He grins before he slides a finger inside her and slowly begins to pump. Looking at her with a smile before he looks at her visible nipples. He leans towards one and gently sucks on it at first.
>>
>>3880217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGaM07Pc-nI
>>
File: 4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>3880286
I... don't get it
>>
>>3880217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8F5nJ0fyow

specifically insomnia, the song at 8:58
>>
>>3880286
From Freedom Dive, to Halcyon, to Niflheimr, the guy makes plenty of fantastic songs.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jO4fTcziVRM

This as well.
>>
File: 47355842_p8.jpg (330 KB, 680x840) Image search: [Google]
47355842_p8.jpg
330 KB, 680x840
>>3880123
>Her mind was completely blanked out by the time the dragon began to fill her up with seed. But her body still managed to respond in kind. Her orgasm being signaled by a sudden increase in temperature, her entire body shaking and shivering underneath the lumber shark. Her mouth clinged on to his as he came down for a kiss. Her tummy was just about bulging from both the size of his cock, and from all the seed that he had spurted inside of her, and as the dragon pulled out, his semen began to seep out of her gaping hole, flowing out on to the floor. As he layed down on the ground next to her, she lay unresponsive, her mind taking a moment or 2 to recover from the whole ordeal.

>>3880183
Aaaahnn...mmh~
>Braixen opted to moan out loudly as her hips thrusted themselves against her partner's, until she decides to take in one of Zoroark's breasts inside her mouth completely.
>Her moaning continued even as her lips began to suckle the puffed nipple, tongue now constantly lapping it up, covering it with her warm saliva.
>Her heated slit continues to warm up the 2 Pokemon, clits flicking and sliding, lips squishing together, their juices continuing to mix together in their wet fur.

>>3880222
>Between his rapidly improved pounding, his sensually kissing mouth, and his fingers pinching at her nipples, Braixen could feel her limits approaching. She broke the kiss for only a moment to moan out.
Aaaahn...anoon...I th-think I'm about to cuuum~...
>Before leaning her mouth back into the kiss. With each thrust, each time his cock rammed itself into her, her body heat got hotter, and hotter. A heat that both partners could feel building up inside of her.
>>3880231
(Hmm...maybe on another day...~)
>>
>>3880294
That's different, very different.

>>3880302
C'mere bro, bring it in.
>The anon throws their arms open wide to give space for a incoming hug.

>>3880305
Very catchy! Though I can say I've never heard of any of this before, though I like it!

>>3880325
I can tell, I really like them so far, for sure going on my Listen To list!

>My current https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFRC6r-BBag
>>
File: Mei-Ling Zhou.png (256 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
Mei-Ling Zhou.png
256 KB, 508x800
Morning ERP. Mei checkin' in. (God im early.)

So how's everyone?
>>
>>3880339
Hello ice lady, I'm alright, just hanging out and posting during comfy hours.
You?
>>
>>3880244
(Solstheim was easily the best part of Skyrim. Which is weird, because it wasn't even in Skyrim.)

>>3880262
>The slime girl accepts it all eagerly, drinking down every spurt of seed you let out like her life depends on it, still licking and sucking your fat, throbbing cock softly even as it pulses and sprays streamer after streamer of spunk down her throat. By the time you've finally spent the full contents of your balls for her, her blue body has been stained a cloudy white, and she only pops off your sore cock when she knows you have no more seed to give her. She giggles happily once she finally pops off your cock, briefly admiring just how much cum you fed her, even giving your head a parting kiss, she she stands up on quivering legs thanks to your seed sloshing around inside her

>>3880277
>The goo girl pulls her lips away from yours and nods furiously in response to your question for the second she can still control herself, before she abruptly throws her head back and howls out in pleasure, her entire form quivering so harshly for a moment that it feels like she has an earthquake running through her mass. Even if you weren't already given the go-ahead to cum inside her at this point, her pussy suddenly clamps down so harshly around your cock that it would be impossible to pull out even if you wanted to, before an explosion of sticky slime-cum splashes across your cock, belly, and thighs. Your constant thrusting and oral affections have left the poor dear on the verge of melting with pleasure, her form starting to pool against you like water slowly. And now all that's left is for you to give her that one final burst of pleasure that will come with you unloading your seed inside her fuck-hungry tunnel, and painting her beautiful blue body a milky white
>>
File: 1467277424264.png (172 KB, 641x639) Image search: [Google]
1467277424264.png
172 KB, 641x639
(And with that, I'm off to play more comp OW and continue my quest to hit rank 1. See you later, thread!)

>>3880335
(Whew, I must've lost track of time because it just hit me how long I've been at it. It was very enjoyable though! I hope you had a good time!)

>>3880338
Ummm.... okay.
>gives the anon a hug as best he could, trying to take care not to hurt him with his rough skin

>>3880339
>pets the Mei on his way out
>>
>>3880355
I'm not too bad. Just thinking about trying ava both Mel and #18.
>>
>>3880368
(mmm a good place to end right? thanks for playing~! It was reallly hot and fun!...I might get addicted to slime as well...)
>>
>>3880338
Glad to hear it, anon. His other songs are from BMS if I remember correctly, so see if you can find 'em.
>>
File: f4be0673c2ae29db47388edf5af98d16.png (547 KB, 1100x1053) Image search: [Google]
f4be0673c2ae29db47388edf5af98d16.png
547 KB, 1100x1053
>>3880374
(I wouldn't have stayed up until 4 in the morning and later if I wasn't~ See you!)
>>
>>3880389
(You wouldn't be the first, and I doubt you'll be the last~ Glad you enjoyed it though, I had fun too!)
>>
>>3880368
Agreed, kek

>>3880374
>With a bear hug, the anon wraps arms tightly around the pocket monster. Giving a hefty squeeze onto them.
Go kill 'em dead young gun, go kill ;em dead.

>>3880386
Imo, I'd say Mei, only because I think Mei is absolutely adorable.
>Not that I have a fetish for girls with glasses
But she's smart, and humble.
>Did I mention cute? Cause she's cute.

>>3880391
Aye aye!
>>
File: 1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg (728 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg
728 KB, 1200x1600
>>3880399
Damn you up late Nui
>>
>>3880399
Im glad! But I can't wait to play with either Nui's ass or Spooder's breast. For now I might going to rest a bit. It was a bit longer than a quickly~
>>
File: slime_girl_by_rethnick-d85okur.jpg (285 KB, 512x723) Image search: [Google]
slime_girl_by_rethnick-d85okur.jpg
285 KB, 512x723
>>3880408
(How can I sleep when I know that there are cocks that needed a-suckin'!? Besides, its not like I have anything important to do tomorrow anyway.)
>>
File: IMG_20160701_020436.jpg (335 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_020436.jpg
335 KB, 960x1280
>>3880408
Look who is talking
>>
>>3878170
Oh shit 420
>>
>>3880453
(Man, I really haven't brought Nui out in a while, huh? Odd, considering she's my namesake. Maybe I'll give her some love soon... anyway, have a good rest!)
>>
>>3880459
That's a good spirit!

>>3880461
It's like 10:30pm for me, Rob Dyke
>>
>>3880478
O
>>
>>3880478
Oops
>>
File: JWRgwkrh.jpg (80 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
JWRgwkrh.jpg
80 KB, 1024x576
>>3880406
I plan too but if anyone wants to, ill ava another one of my avas.
>>
File: Wet.jpg (56 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
Wet.jpg
56 KB, 555x555
>>3880291
A-anon..!? What are you doin..!!!
>she suddenly lets out a yelp as his finger finds its way into her wet walls, her lips tightening its grip against it as her erotic juices spill out and trickle down his hand
>her body shakes softly from pleasure as he wraps his mouth around her stiffened nipple, causing her to wrap her arms around him and press his face deeper into her voluptuous breast
>>3880335
You feel so warm..! i-its driving me crazy!
>she was just barely able to get out her statement as her body begin to move on its own, her hips rising slightly before slamming it down against the firefox, making a audible wet, slapping noise, continuing the process in a fast pace. Her other breast that was not occupied from the fox's mouth jiggled carelessly against the side of her head
>her arm, free to explore the other pokemons body began to slide gingerly down to her chest, her hand suddenly grasping it and playfully letting her nipple fall between her fingers, teasingly pinching and pulling at it
>>
>>3880478
(Exactly! Just think of the poor cocks!)
>>
>tfw you tried to go to sleep a few hours ago but now you don't know if building a Graham Aker folder is the worst or the worst fucking idea ever
>>
>>3880491
Oh my, Im just a simple lurker compared to you, heh.
>>
>>3880231
(Aw, thats sweet of you! Maybe one day~)
>>
File: 01.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1689) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1689
>>3880501
If I still ava'd as a Gundam itself you'd have been in luck with a good pairing off the bat.

>>3880498
Those poor meaty things
>>
>>3880335
>though he was too busy kissing his lover to tell her, he, too, was approaching his orgasm. the fox's tight walls continually milking his cock had brought him to the edge of release. hearing her words, he kicked into action to make her feel as good as she could until she came. his fucking suddenly became much harder, his cock vigorously pounding Braixen's tight hole. his hand began to lightly pull on her stiff nipple, still occasionally pinching it. he shared the deep kiss with her for another moment before relenting a bit. though now their lips didn't meet, his tongue hung out of his mouth, licking at hers as he thrust his pulsating cock into her with all his might. he looked at her with half open eyes that were lost in ecstasy.
>>
File: 07dcfb37471cf7321e1a704a12338e70.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1120) Image search: [Google]
07dcfb37471cf7321e1a704a12338e70.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1120
>>3880513
(I really wish I had the brain capacity to make a joke about 'donations' and 'all proceeds going to cocks in need' now, but I'm running really, really low on wit right now. Maybe I should go to bed soon...)
>>
>>3880497
(excuse me to bail in a moment like this but would you mind saving your reply. I need to catch some rest. But I will like to continue!)
>>
>>3880368
>After giving her permission, the goo girl seemed to lose her wits and even a bit of structural stability, as her body shook against his almost violently. The goo around his member squeezed on it intensely, refusing to let him go. He reached the brink of no return as he sank deeper into her unstable form, thrusting deeply once more and embracing the figure with every ounce of strength he had left. Several spurts of thick cum left his balls and made their way into the goo girl's torso. He continues to embrace in the afterglow, until dozing off to sleep a few minutes later

(Thank you very, very much anon! This was one of my first times participating in these threads and it was amazing. I edged the whole time and had such a great finish. Thank you so much for the fun and for your patience!!)
>>
>>3880552
(Of course! I was going to as well since its getting late. Just give me a nudge tomorrow~ Night!)
>>
>>3880572
>those panties. unf.
N-night!
>>
>>3880554
(Hey, it was my pleasure Anon~! Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much, especially if you're a fairly new recruit. Hope to see you around, you're quite good at this.)
>>
File: 4L_ZjVVbXgd.jpg (31 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZjVVbXgd.jpg
31 KB, 400x500
>>3880217
https://youtu.be/hHJH69ufDa0
>>
File: Untitled-4.png (285 KB, 565x613) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.png
285 KB, 565x613
>>3880335
(Sorry to do this, but its getting late where I am and i'll need to get some sleep. And I'm extra sorry about the super long responses as well! I can save this as well if you'd like.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.