[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Another round of hot chicken edition Previous: >>3652349
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP

Another round of hot chicken edition

Previous: >>3652349
>>
>>3656049
I WANT TO FUCK THAT CHICKEN SO HARD
>>
>>3656040
Kenny detected.
>>3656056
Chubby is the best though! Especially flustered chubby girls.

So who would like to lewd the goatmom tonight? Or perhaps a different character is in order?
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 493x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 493x781
>>3655629
>Kogure bucked his hips as they pushed deep inside his tight hole. His body trembled while a moan rolled past his lips as their cock dragged along his right walls. He squeaked from his nipple being played with and fidgeted.
>>3655650
Fug. Go to bed.)
>>3655755
I warned ya!
>Kogure continued to bounce in the man's lap while he rode them. He'd enjoy the moment longer if he wasn't a little preoccupied with his impending climax. He laughed briefly and grabbed a hold of their hand before making them wrap their fingers around his throbbing shaft.
New experiences are fun, right?
>>3655816
>Kogure's mind was a bit fuzzy from his lust and desires clouding his mind as well as the pleasure overwhelming him. He already felt his orgasm coming when his lover pounded his tight hole harder and faster but the final push was their stroking. His cock twitched in their grip before spraying his load onto his chest and their hand. His toes were curled and his grip with his legs tightened as his body spasmed from his climax. His pink, fleshy walls constricted from the sensation as well as if to coax his partner along into their release by tightening around their thick shaft that was dragging along his insides. He moaned out louder than he had before and muttered their name under his breath repeatedly.
Nii-san...
>>
File: tumblr_nu0xnkcaln1rvkjhco1_400.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu0xnkcaln1rvkjhco1_400.gif
2 MB, 371x209
Spicy
>>
>>3656049
>>3655813

(Thanks)

>He sneaks up behind her, inching closer and closer to her. When he's right behind her, he pushes her to the ground with her ass in the air. He mounts on top of her, pushing her face into the ground.

We're going to have some fun tonight, you slut!
>>
File: Cktzm2BUUAAmCTZ.jpg (183 KB, 1175x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cktzm2BUUAAmCTZ.jpg
183 KB, 1175x1200
>>3655897
Well, he is Kenshin-sama's sword... so it would be nice, yes. But it's just nice you know him I suppose!
>>
>>3655793
Here! Last one! This is the sleeping potion, you'll be knocked out in a jiffy!
>Cagliostro hands over the final potion in a finely decorated green glass cylinder. She hurries over after he chugs it and begins to show him up the stares.
The pain will fade as your mind slowly drifts off, but hold on for as long as you can. At least up the stairs anyways.

>>3655835
Very well then. It shall be across from my room. Follow me this way, you definitely need the rest.
>Her small form bounced in front of him, taking him up through the shop up front and around to the grand staircase leading upwards. She shoved onto a door labeled '2' and led him inside, showing off the surprisingly luxurious guest room.
I hope this is to your liking.

>>3655897
Valuable? How valuable is valuable?
>She pounced in closer, pushing her face directly in front of his own.
Tell me, I need to know! Such a cute boy must be one of a kind, right? Don't tell me there are more out there, my heart probably couldn't handle it!

>>3655939
Well, that's because this body is a virgin after all.
>She says it nonchalantly as she slides down his shaft, causing her to shudder. It was the pain that she never quite got used to whenever she jumped into a new body, but it had to be done. With a grit of her teeth she slid all the way to the bottom, pulsing with pain and pleasure coursing through her system.
Ah...fine, one arm.
>A bolt of magic blew towards his right arm, enabling movement up to the shoulder. A second one came out and allowed his head to move once more. He was able to crane up and see her beautiful, tiny form impaled upon his upright length. Slowly she rose, goosebumps all over her skin, and shot back down once again. Her legs wobbled from the sensation, but she kept the strength to repeat the motion over and over.
>>
>>3656110
Oh goatmom can we finish our bath?
>>
>>3656110
>cuddles the Goat Mom
>>
>>3656110
Good guess, but I'm really not kenny!
Not sure what gave you that idea.
>>
File: 2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg (843 KB, 1000x1316) Image search: [Google]
2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg
843 KB, 1000x1316
>>3655781
>The girl flailed ineffectually as she felt herself lifted off of the ground.
"Hey fuck off!"
>She protested initially, her cheeks burning more at the sheer indignity of her position more than what he'd said. Of course, until it all sank in.
"You're right, and I'll be having nothing to do with that!"
>She shook vigorously, trying to disrupt her captor's balance as he fondled her.

>>3655865
>She tried to keep up her rhythm, and soon found that she was being held down. The girl twisted her head, trying to pull up and getting no give from his hands. She felt his balls pulsing against her skin, the raw heat of his whole maleness shoved into and against her. She was dripping in her shorts, even as she choked and sputtered for air. Jets of saliva mixed with his pre escaped her lips, seeping over his balls as she started to lose control on his length. Her hand gently tapped at his thigh, beseeching him for relief.

>>3655910
>She nearly wretched as he freed his rod from her gullet, strings of connecting spit falling from it and her lips all over her chest as she wobbled woozily in the aftermath. He threw her to the ground and she landed in a heap, propping herself up on one shoulder to look back at him as he spoke. Her eyes drifted down from his, back to the twitching piece of fuckmeat waiting for her as her mind drifted to the heat between her legs. She rolled onto her back, holding her legs apart for him, the wetness on her tight shorts instantly apparent as she slipped them up her thighs. She chewed her words a moment, too lightheaded to truly catch herself.
"Press me like a whore. Put that perfect cock in me and fill me already."
>She couldn't even feign reluctance in her voice anymore.

>>3655968
>She watched her belt fall away with a falling spirit, she could already see her dampened panties within, and soon he would as well. He couldn't know her arousal, she didn't want to admit it.
"Please, just stop already! Don't you think this is going a little far?"
>>
What's the name of the website you guys use to make those cards again?

It was wallpaper something.
>>
>Jinx here!

I was unaware that 4chan had a character limit in posts. We will overcome.
>>
>>3656114
You're a cutie Kogure~
>I continue to fuck his tight asshole
>The hand that was once playing with his nipple has started making it's way down south, slowly dragging it's fingers alongside his belly
>>
File: 25559415_p0_master1200.jpg (316 KB, 892x685) Image search: [Google]
25559415_p0_master1200.jpg
316 KB, 892x685
>>3656189
wallpapereditor.com <3
>>3655993
yes :^)
>>3656032
I went shopping!! So yes! What about you?
>>3656019
Prolly! I think it's a smiiidge late to start rping now, but i haven't decided yet sooo
>>
File: 56211065_p0.png (3 MB, 2464x1688) Image search: [Google]
56211065_p0.png
3 MB, 2464x1688
>>3655770
(I will once that Zoroark comes back~)

>>3655775
Hmhm~ I may be some cutie but your view of my ass is a whole lot better than just cute, I bet~
>>
File: 1434674364902.png (215 KB, 845x577) Image search: [Google]
1434674364902.png
215 KB, 845x577
>>
>>3656110
I want to rub the goatmom feet.
>>
>>3656114
>He can't keep himself from thrusting into his ass, even after the reveal. He tightens his grip and starts to stroke, feeling it twitch in his hand
Oh God this is too much.. I'm.. j-jerking another guy off..
>He whines and moans as he presses against the succubi's back, quickly approaching the edge
>>
>>3656145
cute
u
t
e
>>
>>3656224
ok then.. that Zoroark is very nice
>>
File: 53067562_p1_master1200.jpg (276 KB, 800x928) Image search: [Google]
53067562_p1_master1200.jpg
276 KB, 800x928
>>3656149
Of course, Anon! I have already prepared the water, knowing just how eager you would be.
>She slips the towel off, definitely not on purpose or anything, and steps back into the steaming hot bathwater. The water level rises a fair amount from her sheer mass, as she wiggles her rear down into the tub and beckons the Anon to come join in.
>>3656165
>Returning the cuddling, she also gives the Anon a little nose nuzzling and drapes a blanket over the two of them for added coziness
>>3656173
Reveal yourself then, Anon! Or I'll have to cuddle the secrets out of you.
>>3656242
A... a footrub? Well, I am rather tired from walking around today. Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad.
>>
Ahhhhh~
>>
>>3656224
Oh it is a hell of a lot more than cute~
>Mid sentence, I shove my cock into your tight little asshole
Now how's that feel chickadee? Everything you've always wanted?
>I wrap an arm to the front of your head, placing some fingers into your mouth
Here have something to suck on~
>>
>>3656283
Oh, I shouldn't though.

Just know you are great~
I'd love to rub your feet too but perhaps another time.
>>
>>3656283
>he nuzzle her nose as well, holding on tight to her
Goat mom is the best~
>>
File: what.png (13 KB, 154x74) Image search: [Google]
what.png
13 KB, 154x74
>>3656110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
>>
>>3656177
>He laughs right next to her ear and his teeth then latch on to it again, nibbling it one more time while he moves his hand down her shorts
Mmm... I don't think we've gone far enough!
>His fingers move into her shorts, wiggle their way into her panties, and rub the soft mound before reaching her slit, dipping into her wetness and rubbing her moist lips
Oh... Oh my, what's this...?
>>
>>3656283
Anytime for you, mother~ Take a seat if you wish.
>>
>>3656283
I want to be lovingly, tenderly disciplined by the goatmom! Over and over until I break and genuinely see her as my mom!
>>
>>3656283
>I quickly join her, laying on her soft abdomen and resting my head between her breasts
This is nice mom~
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 441x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 441x800
Ah, hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't here last night; life is too tiring at times~
But at least I'm here now!

(Have you ever built a pool? Had to spend 2 days digging out dirt and putting stone in its place.)
>>
File: Hotarou (39).jpg (218 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
Hotarou (39).jpg
218 KB, 600x448
>>3656011
>A deep injection of pleasure different from moments ago surrounded his body after Miku changed her firm handjob to instead use her mouth around the bloated cockhead she was feasting on. Lick after lick sent little shudders of pleasure across the boy's spine, feeling the texture of her lips and tongue licking up his fluids while smooching his tip made him slighty voice a muffled, childish moan as his body relaxed.
Perfect! As expected of such an incredible singer...
>>
>>3656177
Good. Prepare to get bred like the slut you are.
>He was fired up at her position. In such a manner, he sauntered over and assisted in removing the thing that could hardly even be called shorts, ripping them down her thighs and tossing them to some place behind. He pushed her thighs apart farther, shoving them down to the ground and forced them to remain there as he lined the enormous girth up with her drenched slit. With a grit of his teeth he shoved inward, ramming it directly in until immediately it punched against her cervix filling her to the brim. He let it remain in for a moment as he lifted his weight above her, pulled up, and slammed in again. His muscled chest blocked out the light above, putting the girl in shadow and staring her directly down. His dick beat upon her womb like a battering ram, in and out with powerful throws spreading the liquid seeping from her cunt everywhere in ear pleasing smacking sounds. Their bodies were close together, brushing past each other in a sweat filled rut.
Tell me what you want, whore!
>>
>>3656114
>As he felt his hand and chest grow warm and wet with the boy's proof of climax, he knew his own would be short to follow. The trap pussy he had been ravaging pressed down on him even more, each orgasmic twitch in Kogure's body made his inner walls tighten around his cock, and he couldn't bear it. Thrusting his member as far deep as he possibly could his orgasm ripped forth, his pent-up load bursting into his lover, filling up the narrow tunnel with his seed. He kept his lips firmly attached to the devil's, his throaty moans stifling into a whimper as his tongue froze with the rest of his body. He stayed that way as the waves of pleasure consumed everything, a warm, sensational feeling that seemed to spread everywhere. Finally, as the good feelings receded, he pulled his mouth off his partner's, gasping for air, calling his name out, before planting it on his lips again for one more passionate, loving kiss.
>>
>>3656177
>The lubeing of her saliva mixed with his precum was good enough for him, pleasurable and useful for his next part. He releases her from his grasp but grabbing her shoulders for support. Without giving any warning, he shoves his cock against into her mouth and starts to moves his hips back and forth, the saliva covered's sack was hitting back and forth Against her chin. The male rolls his head back before looking down at her with eyes full of lust and hunger.
Ngh...fuck~.good bitch~
>>
>>3656374
>About to take a shower
>Amy
Wait for my my baby maker~.
>>
>>3656374
Hi Amy!
>>
Hiya ERP.
>>
File: c5aae176dbf996d29cc5dc27bac1c3fc.jpg (720 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
c5aae176dbf996d29cc5dc27bac1c3fc.jpg
720 KB, 1240x1754
>>3656310
Ahhhn~
>My neck cranes toward your fingers as I happily let them slide into the back of my throat, while the sensations of your cock in my puckered ass sends a shiver up my spine
>>
File: image.png (409 KB, 724x1464) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409 KB, 724x1464
Oh man, my last visit here was SO fun~
Hope I can have some more enjoyment tonight...
>>
>>3656441
Hey cute robutt~
>>
>>3656374
I want to impregnate the Amy
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x269
>>3656431
This hole is ready for you when you are, my master husband~

>>3656440
Heya anon! How are things doing for you?
>>
>>3656445
Oh is that my slave princess I see? I rule you~
>>
>>3656441
>>3656445
>Robutt
>Daisy
God damn it why do you have to make me choose?!
>>
>>3656145
Of course this is! It's much better than what I had in the village.
>Despite being drowsy, he was quite aware of the glorious sight before him Trying to avoid the tiredness grabbing him, he sauntered over to the bed and laid down upon it.
I'll do my best tomorrow. Just worry about putting your best foot forward for the moment, miss Cagliostroto!
(Perfect timing! I need to actually sleep. See you around and I hope you have new potions for me to try the next time we meet.)
>>
File: Hotarumaru (13).jpg (441 KB, 953x740) Image search: [Google]
Hotarumaru (13).jpg
441 KB, 953x740
>>3656145
Wait just a second!
>Hotarumaru leaned back a few inches after the woman excitedly jumped to face him so closely
Not just anyone is worth it! Can you even handle someone such as I? Even harvesting my "materials" requries effort, I don't know if you're the best to touch me in that way...
>His eyes looked the other way, averting his gaze from her while slightly blushingm

>>3656136
I'll deliver the message I go back! Who might you be miss? Such an interest in our forces, I'm interested to know who you are!
>>
>>3656318
>>3656110
(i told you) IT AIN'T MEEE

On a somewhat related note:
>mfw Iowa's beautiful star spangled eyes
So lovely.

>>3656441
Hello Princess P.
It's a pleasure to have you grace us once more.
To what do we owe this privilege?
>>
File: 55077406_p0_master1200.jpg (589 KB, 619x1200) Image search: [Google]
55077406_p0_master1200.jpg
589 KB, 619x1200
>>3656315
Well, I shall wait for your return. Until then, foot masseuse-anon
>>3656316
>A pat is placed upon the Anon's head for his affectionate snuggling, as the two warm up underneath the blanket and share their body heat.
Aww... no, you're the best, Anon! The best at being cute.
>>3656341
Hmm... what exactly do you have in mind tonight, my child?
>She says, sitting down on her always quite comfortable chair and looking over at the Anon
>>3656343
What!? No, I don't break things, especially innocent Anons such as yourself. There's nothing loving and tender about breaking someone, foolish child!
>>3656348
Of course, my child. It's always quite nice and relaxing to share a loving, warm bath with someone.
>The Anon is hugged tightly as he seats himself down, the goatmoms breasts squishing against the sides of his face as the two soak in the water.
>>
>>3656463
I'm doing great!
>>
>>3656374
Oh shit, Amy! Hey! Didn't expect you to suddenly drop by.
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 444x402) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 444x402
>>3656484
Yes my emperor; it's me~
>She slurred out in a slutty way, crawling on her hands and knees towards him, letting her head nuzzle against his leg.
You're my master; my king...
>>
>>3656443
Of course you enjoy this, you're a little cockslut aren't you chickadee?
>I move my fingers around in her mouth, pulling at her cheek
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 211x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 211x300
>>3656461
I'll take good care of our children. I'll make sure to keep them fed, happy and loving...

>>3656487
(The struggle is real for us all.)
>>
>>3656507
awww, you're just so sweet, which is why YOU are the best, not me
>>
>>3656521
I want Daisy to flash her tits!
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 513x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 513x385
What the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 245x300
>>3656509
Ah, that's nice to hear! Anything fun happen to you today?

>>3656511
Oops, sorry! I'll leave a memo in advance..,
>She joked, giggling playfully into her hand.
What a cutie you are~!
>>
>>3656145
>Being able to move a few more parts of his body again felt almost as good as her riding his dick. With his right arm free he wastes no time in reaching out to grab her waist, assisting her in sliding along his throbbing length while taking in the beautiful sight she had to offer.
This body?
>He repeats, though honestly he doesn't really care all too much about what she means by it right now, he just wants to indulge in that body of hers.
You know, I'm flattered that you'd deem me both worthy of being your apprentice and partner in bed. So much so that I'd really like an opportunity to show my appreciation, my dear master. Maybe if I could just move a bit more...
>He was hoping to butter her up some more on the chance that she'll cure more of the paralysis plaguing his body.
>>
>>3656507
>I relax into her embrace, letting her body shape around me
>My slightly below average member pokes it's head above the water
Oh mom, I may need some help~
>>
>>3656552
really? so you don't mind cucking Sonic? you don't mind at all?
>>
>>3656577
>Banana Slammas you do the ground
>>
>>3656145
>he hurriedly begins climbing the stairs, occasionally shuddering in agony and nearly stumbling over a few times, but halfway up, his pace starts to gradually slow.
oh, thank god it stopped...
>relieved that the pain finally stopped and starting to feel a bit drowsy, he lazily leans against the wall as he slowly ascends each step like a senior citizen.
i'm... almost there...
>the top of the staircase is within his grasp. he lifts each foot over each step like a zombie slowly shambling up the stairs. finally after about a good minute climbing up the stairs, his foot reaches the very top. at this point the green potion's effects had really set in, rendering him unable to speak. he mumbles a few incomprehensible words before dropping to his knees and falling over, curling up in a ball on the floor at the top of the stairs, fast asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 727x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 727x636
>>3656216
>Kogure moaned aloud as the male thrusted into his tight hole and made his own erect member bounce up and down while it dribbled pre onto the ground. His moans freely coming from his mouth as he loved every bit if their cock being shoved inside him.
>>3656246
Not to mention...fucking one.
>Kogure couldn't help but laugh in the middle of the act. He could barely hold back on anything as he felt his climax approaching while they stroked his stiff cock and continued to thrust deep inside his tight hole. He tried his best to slam his ass back down on their length as he moaned aloud until his body tensed up and his member spurted a few ropes of his seed. His body trembled as the orgasm flooded over him and made his walls tighten around the man's shaft inside him while he continued to ride him for a few more thrusts.
>>3656397
>Kogute loved nothing more than to be filled with his lover's hot seed. His body quiver beneath them as they finished off their orgasm with a few more thrusts into him. He kissed his partner back before wiggling his hand free to wrap his arms around the man atop of him for a warm embrace. He broke the kiss and laid on the bed exhausted while his breathing came to a calm, steady pace as he gazed into his partner's eyes with that same content smile. He pulled them in close and affectionately rubbed his warm, crimson cheek against theirs before whispering in his ear.
Love you, Nii-san.
>>
>>3656584
Not yet. But hopefully that will change soon.
>>
>>3656584
Heh, okay, maybe a memo won't be necessary...
>He smiles and chuckles at her, then looks her up and down
And you're a cutie too, of course. One hell of a cute hedgehog...
>>
>>3656521
My favorite slut~
>I run a hand through her hair and with the other I grope a tit
Really freeing isn't it, now that you don't have to wear your crown~
>>
>>3656521
You a good slut or a naughty one daisy? Why dont show me~
>>
Greetings lost children. I am Professor Kokonoe, genius scientist and ruler of the Sector Seven laboratory. … Well, OK, we aren't in the lab at the moment. This place can sort of be temporarily moved into the Boundary. Well, simply put, it's a mysterious room. A room where you can do anything you want. To be honest, it's a paradise for all those sad, little lost children who couldn't make it to the true ending. A sort of Avalon. If you're one of those nutbars who's all "I don't need help" or "I only want to unlock hidden stuff" or "I'll just look for a flowchart online," then you can piss off… Very well. Lost child of the day. You may enter.
>>
>>3656449
Hiya!

>>3656487
Choose Daisy desu.

>>3656499
DMG did the same thing.
I'm not Peach, sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>3656598
You're just the cutest you know that?
>With my hand, I grab his member and begin to rhythmically stroke it, going in time with my thrusting
Liking this my fucktoy?
>>
File: 49621149_p0.jpg (2 MB, 2140x3036) Image search: [Google]
49621149_p0.jpg
2 MB, 2140x3036
>>3656385
Hah, I hadn't realized all my talent could be put to use like this.
>She injected a bit of tease to her voice as she placed little kisses all over his bulbous head, then wrapped her lips around it and began to suck upon it firmly. Her fingers slipped down the waistband of his shorts and tugged them down to his knees steadily
>>
>>3656618
What?
>>
>>3656618
>He notices the familiar figure and with a smile he waves to her before approaching her.
Evening ,boss! I don't know if you remember me?
>>
>>3656628
I found a pair of your panties lying around, you want them back?
>>
>>3656618
( I passed out on you the other night but it seemed we were about to wrap up anyhow, but still. Sorry I didn't get to say goodnight!~ Lovely to see you again. )
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x450
>>3656572
>Smirking at the anon, she turned towards him and lifted her dress and bra up, letting her breasts pop out, full of energy as they are visible for him for a bit before hiding them again.
Now, what's the magic word~?

>>3656609
>She purred in pleasure of being pette and groped, moving into his hand petting her and looking up to her master with love and warmness in her eyes.

Yes master. Thank you for becoming the new ruler of Sarasaland. It's been so much easier for me since I became your pet...

>She bent down and gave each foot a kiss.
Ah; this feels so good...

>>3656616
Than come over here, handsome~
>>
File: 0f1027f88698785c77e8e2615b58595f.jpg (231 KB, 1480x1053) Image search: [Google]
0f1027f88698785c77e8e2615b58595f.jpg
231 KB, 1480x1053
>>3656331
>Her pinned hands dug into her thighs as the man dipped into her sex. An embarassing noise caught in her throat, and she whined to cover it. There wasn't any real hiding it anymore, though. His fingers already glistened with her lust. She scowled and turned her head aside, trying to look away and only finding more of the man assaulting her.
"Don't act dumb..."
>she mumbled the last of her protests. Already her knees felt weak in his embrace.

>>3656396
>Her blush only deepened as he mounted her, trapping her against the ground, stretching her out painfully, dominating every part of her. She felt his monstrous head line up with her fine, lower lips and had only an instant to brace before her buried himself inside of her. Whatever fight was left in her shattered instantly. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, choked cries of agony and lust shaking out. She felt everything, her juices splattering all over, her cervix slowly succumbing to his onslaught. She couldn't even find a moan within her lungs, wheezing and gasping as he ravaged her.
"Dick, I wanna cum on your fat dick,"
>She breathed out, fighting to answer him.

>>3656429
>Her eyes were wide and frenzied as she stared up at him, catching the scarcest breaths through his thrusting. She gave in to his rhythm, her tongue stilling in her mouth and welcoming him on its slick surface. She felt the same, raw lust coming from him, and gurgle a reply around his hard member. Her hands fell to her own gender, touching the sensitive folds through her shorts as she savored the feeling of him thrusting into her mouth.
>>
>>3656507
For now, I want to take care of someone I love alot...you, of course!
>I eagerly hold one of your white furred feet in my hands, the soles having far less of it than I expected. With my hands around your foot, I begin my work, these hands of mine giving tender care underfoot, each thumb carefully kneading the soreness away from your muscles and tendons
>>
>>3656680
>Pisses on

<3
>>
>>3656618
You still didn't give me my bullet proof vest
>>
>>3656677
>he walks up to you, inches away.
Your move~
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 573x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 573x700
>>3656589
Fuck Sonic! I'm here for some actual respect and appreciation...
And I KNOW, you'll give that to me, right?

>>3656607
Oh, anyway I can help a man like you?

>>3656608
Aw, thanks...
>She blushed with a warm grin, twirling around once.
I take great pride in my body; do you like the results~?
>>
I want your cock to see this~
>>
>>
File: 1440708875840.jpg (44 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
1440708875840.jpg
44 KB, 640x509
>>3656628
Not a disappointment at all, just mistook you for another.

It's always lovely to have more avas. Please make yourself at home~

>>3656507
Until then mama goat. I'll be anxiously waiting!
Your poor feet...
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 495x391
>>3656648
>Kogure shiverd in delight from their stroking as his member twitched in their hand and continued to leak pre. His moans growing louder while he pushed against their thrusting to make their hips ran into his ass harder.
Y-Yes...very much.
>>
>>3656677
>He continued to stare at her large breasts, almost like he was stuck in some sort of trance.
Wha...? Oh um... Thank you...?
>>
>>3656489
(I'll definitely try! It's almost time for me to leave as well so don't worry!)
>She nods her head and allows him to rest.
I'll see you another day, test subject.

>>3656490
Hm? Is that a challenge, Hotarumaru? Of course I can handle you! Ouroboros made a contract with my soul, you think I can't handle a little boy as well? Also you have materials? I'm running low on certain reagents. What can you offer me? Silver?
>Her face pushes in closer, completely ignoring his personal space. A finger pushes into his chest repeatedly.
I can trade you for whatever you have. I'm sure there's a lot you'll be interested in. I have some of the rarest materials on the planet. Plus you must be one of a kind.

>>3656585
>His hand was a welcome comfort on her side. She sighed a happy breath as she came up another time and plunged upon his dick. Every time she comes down, she sits there for a moment letting the velvety virgin folds tighten around him with a squeeze of her waist.
So greedy you are...fine.
>With a swirl of magic above her head, she releases the paralyzing potion's grasp over his entire front torso.
There...now attend to my body. I need a bit more relief.

>>3656597
>He awakens a few days later to find himself lying in a large sprawled out bed. All the pain in his hips, his face, his butt, everything was gone. Cagliostro was looking at him in the doorway, cocksure grin on her face staring him back.
Welcome back to the land of the waking. Did you have a good sleep? Might want to take a view of yourself in a mirror. I took a little peak here and there and, well, I think you'll be satisfied.
>>
>>3656677
This was your goal all along wasn't it? To become a slutty royal pet~
>I place a hand on her chin, lifting her head up
>I bent over and kissed her on the forehead
>>
File: 602198_p0.png (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
602198_p0.png
21 KB, 400x500
>>3656723
cocks have eyes...?
>>
>>3656720
of course I will, especially if you can give me a lovely daughter
so, how about riding me to get that
>he begins striping in from of her
>>
>>3656374
Oh, Amy, didn't see you there
>>
>>3656675
Hey fag, what's your sleep schedule like right now?
>>
>>3656720
What are you offering?
>>
>>3656742
YHARNAM BOOOIZ
>>
>>3656598
>Even though his body was slowly cooling off, he felt his face grow hot again as Kogure whispered into his ear. Pecking at his cheek, he brought himself to the succubus's ear in return.
I love you too, Kogure-chan.
>Staying there for a little while longer as his heavy breaths slowed down, he finally lifted himself off the petite body, pulled out of the hole he had filled with his love, and collapsed next to his partner. As usual, he felt like he poured every drop he possibly could into the succubus, and could feel a drowsy feeling taking over as a result.
>>
>>3656730
>I begin to pick up the pace, in both pumping and stroking
I'm gonna fill you up soon you little slut~ Ready to be completely filled to the brim?
>>
File: 52951256_p0.png (874 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
52951256_p0.png
874 KB, 1000x1200
>>3656499
Be a good Anon and stop being so sneaky then!
>>3656318
>Hugs the Kenny and prevents her escape, ruining her chances of shitposting for the night
>>3656561
Nonsense, Anon. But it's clear we will be all night trying to tell the other who is the sweetest, so how about we simply cuddle one another!
>She kisses him on the forehead, giggling softly from his compliments towards her. The goatmom then wiggles her arms out from under the blanket and reaches over towards a nearby table for the two slices of pie she had prepared for herself and Anon.
>>3656586
Again? Such a needy child. But it is my duty to help those in need, and especially one such as adorable as you are.
>She ponders on what way to best help this Anon, gently stroking the nondescript hair on his nondescript head while her other hand slowly rubs his cheek.
Hmm... how would you like me to assist you, dear child?
>>3656695
>>3656727
(Two anons who wish to massage the goatfeet!? You will have to fight one another!)
>She eases back into the comfortable and cushiony softness of her chair as Anon begins his work. A content sigh is let out as she feels the stress of the day begin to just melt away from his firm but gentle fingers
>>
>>3656539
(No cheeks, all beak (^: Sorry for the delay)
Ahhhh~ yaa...

>Barely able to speak and with a tug at my tomia, my ass is getting reamed by the massive member prodding and poking its deepest points.
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 705x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 705x396
>>3656680
(Heya; I remember having a thread with you where Scout was unbinding Jinx from her chains to fuck her easier. Seeing as some people dropped out, would it be any trouble if I hopped on and continued playing that with you?)

>>3656730
(Heya; how long will you stay on tonight?)
>>
File: 7515332_p0.jpg (203 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
7515332_p0.jpg
203 KB, 450x600
>>3656765
uhhh

OUTLAW COUNTRY WHOOO!

isthatright
>>
>>3656742
Well my eyes can't quit staring at your amazing body.
>>
>>3656720
I like those results~
>His gaze moves slowly down her body and then back up as he practically eats her up with his eyes
Your body is a veeery nice one.
>>
>>3656723
I see the pecs then the rest just turns into a very retarded alien
>>
File: jesus christ.png (640 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
640 KB, 900x900
>>3656776
>makes a dreadful noise like a mixture between a whale and a dying animal
>>
File: 18948850_p0_master1200.jpg (186 KB, 695x1000) Image search: [Google]
18948850_p0_master1200.jpg
186 KB, 695x1000
>>3656785
You know how to make a lady blush!

now gimme all your money please
>>
File: Hotarou (27).jpg (174 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
Hotarou (27).jpg
174 KB, 600x549
>>3656618
Professor! I'm happy to announce this time I wasn't dumb enough to lose consciousness doing something silly and instead I ended here on my own volition.

>>3656650
>The firm and steady nibbling on her lips make him tremble even more, expressing his delight while short, low-pitched moans escape from his lungs as Miku swallowed all of his puffy glans past her lips, coating it in spittle as his member passed past her lips again and againg. He didn't having his trouser slipped down to his knees, and made himself comfortable while slightly spreading his legs, enjoying the view of such cute singer sucking him off.
T-talk about hidden potential! If you keep this up I'll reach my limit soon...!
>>
>>3656759
Trying to fix it and sleep early now, probably in an hour or so I'll try sleeping. Why do you ask?

And is this who I think it is?~
>>
>>3656781
(what if the Zoroark doesn't return? would you still service another Anon? Although I'd still like her to come back)
>>
>>3656680
Oh you'll get it.
>The ramming picked up in its speed, jamming through into her womb and teasing her with what is to come. Her tight hole felt trained to wring him of his semen. The throaty moans from her mouth begged him to bend downward. He forced hips lips upon her, suckling and biting down roughly on her tongue and licking across it before traveling to her neck and repeating the process. Onto her nape he bite down hard, marking her as his. He was close, but he was going to wait for her to finish first.
Cum for me. Cum on demand for this thick dick.
>>
>>3656680
>He chuckles darkly while his hands slip back out of her shorts, rubbing his fingers together while they glisten with her arousal
Well, I was going to spend a little time on you... but it looks like you're already ready.
>His wet hand moves do her back and meddles with the straps to her top, unclasping them, before yanking it off her shoulders and down her arms, his hold on her loosening just enough for him to get it completely off her
>>
>>3656776
Your beautiful tits would be very nice on my dick, I'll stand up so we don't have to leave the tub~
>I stand myself up and turn around to the goatmom, my underwhelming member flying full mast.
Could you do that for me? Pleaaase?
>>
>>3656813
Why? Are you some sort of prostitute?
Not that I mind, anyways...
>>
>>3656726
>Pets
>>
>>3656680
>Each thrust was a wave of pleasure through his dick, the precum leaking into her throat and tongue. His hips were moving into a more quicker space, the male moaning and cursing as he could feel himself reaching a climax from the hotness of the girl.
Ngh...fuck...I'm cumming ~
>He called it before giving a pair thrust more and then a final one, making a couple of shots of his hot seed fill her mouth, spurting before he pulls back and aims her face and chest to spurt the rest more of his spunk.
Ahhhh~
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 600x758
>>3656764
Isn't it obvious?

>>3656755
Heya anon! Thanks for popping up to speak with me! How are you?

>>3656754
>Nodding with a grin, she started to get rid of her clothes as well, tossing them aside and crawling onto him, wiggling her ass right on his cock.
Oh, feels so strong~

>>3656798
Ah, thank you! I got a shorter skirt for this night; do you think I look better with...
>Lowering it down to the ground along with her panties, stepping out of it and closer to him.
Or without it?
>>
>>3656669
Nah, you can keep 'em.

>>3656727
Oooooh, well thank you for the warm welcome dear <3

>>3656810
>Loves
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x838
>>
File: Centipeetle 1.jpg (14 KB, 236x409) Image search: [Google]
Centipeetle 1.jpg
14 KB, 236x409
>>
>>3656726
Is this real?
>>
>>3656776
aww, you always make the best Butterscotch Cinnamon pie
>he happily takes a piece, continuing to cuddle her
>>
>>3656871
Oh look, all people who don't come here and we don't give a fuck about
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x521
>>
>>3656864
Doing pretty good! A bit bored, but I bet you can help with that!
>>
>>3656874
More gems?
>>
>>3656781
(god damn chicken anatomy)
Chickadee, I'm gonna fill you up alright?~
>I begin to fuck your tight asshole faster
>With the fingers I have in your beak, I begin to pull it down, letting your tongue fly free
>>
>>3656886
>lulu
>doesn't come here
bruv
>>
>>3656864
>he grabs hold her of hips, pushing the hedgehog down onto his cock, filling her tight pussy
and you'll get plenty of strong offspring as well, you like the sound of that don't you?
>>
>>3656891
>>3656871
Why do you post these?
>>
>>3656900
B-B-B=BUT DISCORD!!!!
>>
>>3656852
>>3656876
>>
File: 52577540_p0.jpg (405 KB, 629x814) Image search: [Google]
52577540_p0.jpg
405 KB, 629x814
>>3656817
>She let out a hum at his response and pushed her lips past his glans, down his length slowly while her hand cupped his testicles and caressed them. She began moving her head up and down his length, bobbing at a steady pace while coating his girth in more of her saliva with each motion
Mmph...mmmn...
>>
>>3656864
>He stares at her body quietly for a long moment while his eyes regard her with intense hunger
... I think you look better...
>He then suddenly dashes forward, reaches out and grabs her breasts, and mashes his mouth against hers in a hard, wild kiss
Mmmmm...! ... without it!
>>
>>3656868
Oh thanks~
>I stuff the panties into my pocket
They're really pretty you know~ You got pretty ones on now?
>>
>>3656916
Why even discuss them? Then them be themselves
>>
File: 39618721_p0_master1200.jpg (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
39618721_p0_master1200.jpg
185 KB, 600x600
>>3656871
>Donut buttholes
best
>>3656844
Wha? How dare you! You don't know anything about me. I'm a world class thief, and I oughta hex your dick off for that!
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 352x500
>>3656766
>tfw no pic of Kogure saying 'I love you' anymore)
>Kogure's face brightened up at their words as well while he giggled softly. He lazily rolled on top of his spent partner and pressed his cheek to their chest before taking a deep breath as he relaxed.
>>3656770
>Kogure couldn't really reply in his state but gave a small nod while they plowed his hole. He let out a loud, high pitched moan as his member throbbed and released a gush of his seed. His body shivered from his climax and jumped every thrust.
>>3656782
About to pass out you unlucky man.)
>>
>>3656899
Ahh!
>The look in my eyes plead for you to inject that brewing cum inside me
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 640x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 640x229
>>
>>3656927
Why are you teasing us?
>>
File: renko.png (492 KB, 437x675) Image search: [Google]
renko.png
492 KB, 437x675
>>3656736
>he sleepily sits up, rubbing his eyes.
oh... good morning, Cagliostro... i'm... i'm awake... and i'm... pretty now?
>after reacquainting himself with the feeling of actually being awake, he realizes his voice is not his own. it's much higher and more feminine. it's cute actually. he quickly hops out of the bed and runs to the nearest mirror. the reflection he sees is of a beautiful brown haired girl with hair down to her shoulders. except it wasn't a girl. it was him! he feels his face and his body, inspecting his new girlish figure and watches as the reflection mimics his every movement. it really was him! he covers his mouth with his hands as it hangs open with happiness and awe. for a second, it looked like tears were welling within his eyes. he turns and runs over to Cagliostro, tackling her with an affectionate hug that far surpasses his hug from a few days prior.
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
>>
File: Hotarumaru (67).jpg (162 KB, 641x640) Image search: [Google]
Hotarumaru (67).jpg
162 KB, 641x640
>>3656736
You're jumping to conclusions so fast...fine. We won't know until you try to harvest my seed, right? I'll leave it to you...and please stop that, it's annoying.
>Hotarumaru placed both his hands on Cagliostro's cheeks, rubbing them together playfully in an attempt to make her stop.
>>
>>3656831
Yeah, you big gay fag.
>>
>>3656941
Yeah you stole my cock and put it in your pussy...
>>
>>3656736
>Now that the upper half of his body was free he quickly sat himself up and put both hands on her hips. He finally had a chance at taking the lead, so once she comes down on him, giving his cock yet another firm squeeze he pulls her back up, only to drop her down before she can get used to the new pace he was setting.
>Admittedly this was his way of getting back at her for putting him in this situation in the first place, but it wasn't like he was mad at her or anything, he still cared about making her feel good, so each time he brought her up he'd suckle at her chest, gently biting down at her nipple and alternating to the other one each time he brought her up after slamming her back down.
Ngh... gonna cum....
>He says in between sucking at her petite breasts, his cock pulsating inside of her to reaffirm what he said
You're fine with me cumming inside of 'this body' right?
>He poses it like a question, but from the tone of his voice and the look on his face it seems like he's gonna do it inside regardless of her answer
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 788x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 788x974
>>3656714
>She tossed her dress off with a mighty yank, leaving her in just a bra and panties.
Does that count as a move?

>>3656733
Clooooose~

>>3656741
>She hummed in approval of being kissed like that, smiling warmly up at him.
Oh yes; I admit it! I always was a cock hungry whore, and I needed someone who would not only treat me properly like the cum eager slut I was, but to also become the new ruler of my lan, so I could dedicate myself to sex...
Thank you sir, for making me the happiest pet in the world~
>She praised sweetly, bowing before him and folding her hands in prayer towards him.

>>3656942
(It's okay man; I can catch you again!)
>>
File: 1425106794070.jpg (70 KB, 1000x992) Image search: [Google]
1425106794070.jpg
70 KB, 1000x992
>>3656936
NOO!!! THEY ARE RUINING THE THREADS!! CANT YOU SERE?? FUCK DISCORD. DUCK THE USERS IN THEM. I HATE IT I HATE IT
>>
File: 1441936397735.jpg (21 KB, 233x227) Image search: [Google]
1441936397735.jpg
21 KB, 233x227
>>3656776
I shall reveal myself with time, Sweet mother. With time. As will your foot massage but it's very tempting since you're so beautiful and loving...
>Is only able to give the matriarchal goat a gentle and loving pass up and down her wide and furry soles with the flat of his palm and outstretched fingers from heel, arch, ball of foot, and finally to her rounded and clawed toes before giving her a gentle tickle.

Soon but not now.
I hope this doesn't displease the goat.

>>3656868
Of course!
Promise us we'll see more of your lovely self again~

>>3656900
But the goat mother is here though and she's very pleasant and sweet.

>>3656871
Go to sleep tank.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 635x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 635x288
>>
>>3656963
Should I get on discord? Goiiing.
>>
>>3656941
Well I didn't know that.
I just assumed with a body like that you'd be happy to sell it.
But if you want my money I'd be more than willing to give you it, for a price of course.
>>
>>3656942
>I continue stroking his cute member
I'm gonna fill you up~!
>I fill up the twitching boy, hot spunk lining the walls of his anus.
>I hug the boy from above, making sure all of my spunk has emptied into his ass.
Ho-Holy fuck~
>>
File: 9754d37675805a50bd5c11d39ee0138e.jpg (561 KB, 1220x1920) Image search: [Google]
9754d37675805a50bd5c11d39ee0138e.jpg
561 KB, 1220x1920
>>3656956
can I play her now? i've been wanting to do her right for a long time.
>>
>>3656993
Nuu, sleep soon, silly faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 640x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 640x173
>>
>>3656978
Well I don't know, what IS the magic word?
>>
File: 9083684_p0.jpg (111 KB, 831x1000) Image search: [Google]
9083684_p0.jpg
111 KB, 831x1000
>>3657023
doxxed
>>
File: 1442342286969-1.png (25 KB, 270x334) Image search: [Google]
1442342286969-1.png
25 KB, 270x334
>>3656810
>Presses Kenny's tiny panda head into her pillowy breasts to silence the awful noise and console the clearly upset panda
>>3656842
>Her eyes are drawn to his comparatively puny cock, and then down to her enormous chest as she decides on the best way to please this very lewd and lusty Anon
Oh? Well, how would you like this done then, Anon? You may rub it along my breasts, poke at my leaky nipples, or I can attempt to smother your cute little cock with these!
>She jiggles her fat, heaving mammaries on display for Anon. She couldn't help but be a bit lewd with such an adorable boy in the tub with her!
>>3656878
Hehe, you are so cute, little one. I am quite pleased to know you enjoy my pies so much! Would you like something to drink with it as well? I must have some milk or juice left...
>>3656983
No, of course it does not displease me! You seem like such a kind, sweet, and caring person, Mysterious Footrub Anon!
>>
>>3656941
Truly the tastiest
>>
>>3656943
F-Fuck Chickadee!~
>I erupt into your ass, lining the walls with my hot creamy spunk.
>I remove my throbbing member from your filled up asshole, it still twitching from the intense orgasm
God damn chickadee~
>>
>>3657023
Think this belongs on reddit.
>>
File: 53638760_p0.jpg (232 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
53638760_p0.jpg
232 KB, 800x600
>anon was aking for cards
>finally get home
>card posting over
Oh well. Atleast I can put off making the new one.

How is everyone tonight? I see there is more angry shouting about discord
>>
>>3657044
m-milk would be very nice
>he takes a small bite of the delicious pie
>>
>>3657021
Ah okay never mind then.

Just reply to me whenever you can then, sent you something. Will check periodically or maybe we'll catch eachother.
>>
File: kokonoe.png (203 KB, 300x311) Image search: [Google]
kokonoe.png
203 KB, 300x311
>>3656652
You're making me say it again? Ugh... "Mysterious room, sad little lost children, Avalon, nutbars, flowchart, piss off." Got it this time?

>>3656668
No, I do. You're the one who asked about Lambda, right?

>>3656675
(No worries, I figured that would happen so I saved my last response. Lovely to see you too!)

>>3656702
What, did you zone out last time? I thought I already explained to you that anything I give you would just get lost in the Boundary on your way back anyway. It's pointless.

>>3656817
Ah? How's that, sword boy?
>>
File: 1427616651227.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1427616651227.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>3657080
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IOWA I WANT MY TENDIES NOWWWWWW
>>
>>3656942
(Thanks as always, I really enjoyed this. Gonna thoroughly enjoy re-reading it in like five minutes too. Hope you had fun too. See you soon!)

>He opened one eye to watch the succubus climb on top of him and smiled. He closed his eyes again and rested his hands on his partner. He could feel sleep overtaking him as his eyes demanded to be shut, but he managed to get a few words out before bidding him a good night.

Didn't get to experiment...with Kogure-chan's tail enough...
>>
File: image.png (757 KB, 800x981) Image search: [Google]
image.png
757 KB, 800x981
>>3656932
>She eagerly returned the kiss, swiping his tongue around his for more saliva between the two. When she pulled back, she didn't even mind the breasts being held, and even placed her own hands around him, hugging as she huskily spoke into his ear.
I was hoping you'd say that, handsome~

>>3656912
>Feeling her pussy penetrated, she squealed with delight, petting his hair with one hand as she held onto his shoulder with the other.
Strong, offspring...
Yes, I want them; I want to have my children strong and able to fuck me...
Oh god, I'm such a eager little whore and I love it~
>>
>>3656978
Ready to put that fuckhole that you call a mouth to good use?~
>I begin to unzip my pants, my throbbing member excited to escape
Now show me that tongue~
>>
>>3656701
(oh shit waddup. You uh... you want me to just run from that prompt?)

>>3656782
(I guess I should just be touched that I'm recognizable between the other Jinxes that roam around here. You can if you like, I remember running that scenario but not the real particulars.)

>>3656837
>She welcomed him wetly, her long tongue playing at him inbetween his rough play. Distinct sensation was lost to her in a sea of pleasures, she hadn't even cum yet and already she twitched weakly with the release coming, her inner walls constricting their already tight situation around the cock inside of her. The feeling of his teeth sinking into her flesh already threw her over the edge. Her cunt clamped down on him suddenly, shuddering with the rest of her restrained body as she toppled into orgasm. Her moaning finally reached past the tension in her throat, a crude scream of climax sounding her surrender. She wasn't moving under his grip to begin with, but she fell limp in the aftermath, rocked only by his frantic pumping.

>>3656840
Her nipples were already standing out, and she knew that. As her top fell away without so much as a fight the feeling of the cold air washing over her was almost painful. All she actually felt was mounting excitement. Her breathing had become shallow in his grasp, the heat of her own body matching the overpowering warmth of her captor's.
"Just get it over with..."
>She said glumly, finding new things to look at to distract her from the filthy feeling spreading across her body. It was unthinkable that she would submit to such a thing, and yet here she was, trembling lightly and leaking her arousal in some stranger's hands.

>>3656858
>A cry of surprise shook his cock as he announced his climax. She put her head down on him, thrusting in motion with his hands. Her tongue flicked out from her lips, teasing at his quivering balls as they started to unload inside of her. She felt it clinging to the inside of her throat at first.

(Sec, character limit.
>>
>>3657100
>He nodded at her while running his hand on the back of his head and then smiles at her.
Yeah I am that one. Nice to see you again boss!
>He said with a smile before humming and then looking at her eyes before asking.
So...what is this Lambda?

(Nice to see you again)
>>
>>3657044
S-Smother me mom~
>You can't help but notice I am very excited to be "helped"
>>
File: 1465424293499.jpg (11 KB, 250x99) Image search: [Google]
1465424293499.jpg
11 KB, 250x99
>>3657101
And I want a new chapter of JJL out now, but we're both going to have to wait for what we want.
>>
File: little boys and puppies.png (8 KB, 492x89) Image search: [Google]
little boys and puppies.png
8 KB, 492x89
>>
>>3657104
you want your own children to fuck you? I know you're a slut, but you shouldn't be teaching them things like that, if you want to satisfy your sluttiness, just ask me, I'll probably give you a much better time then even our strong kids
now, are you going to use those hips or not?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 361x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 361x491
>>3656997
Hope you don't mind ending it there but I'm getting off for the night.)
>>3657102
Yeah, it was fun. Mobile is shit desu. Can't even edge while typing. G'night.)
>>
File: laugh.png (190 KB, 484x409) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
190 KB, 484x409
>the fucking discord right now holy shit
>>
File: 55276799_p0_master1200.jpg (189 KB, 581x600) Image search: [Google]
55276799_p0_master1200.jpg
189 KB, 581x600
>>3656975
Hey! That's not true! I can't feel it, so unless it's really small..
>>3656996
Your price is that you can keep your little dick if you give me your wallet
>>
File: Hotarou (15).jpg (71 KB, 311x408) Image search: [Google]
Hotarou (15).jpg
71 KB, 311x408
>>3656930
>Her change of pace greatly immersed the boy in more ecstasy as his body began to walk closer to the edge. His hand moved right atop her head, moving up and down with her motions as most of his member was being engulfed inside her mouth constantly. Feeling the warm of her mouth with his hard cock touching and burising against her tongue and the depths of her palate while every inch of his shaft was covered in a bright layer of spit finally made him reach his limit.
Keep it up, Keep it up....here it comes!.
>And with his warning, his pulsating pole of meat began gushing all the sperm saved in his white, soft balls. Squirt after squirt of semen was fired all over the steaming space of her oral cavity, the gooey substance leaking through her lips as she received his load.
>>
>>3657130
>>3656858
>A cry of surprise shook his cock as he announced his climax. She put her head down on him, thrusting in motion with his hands. Her tongue flicked out from her lips, teasing at his quivering balls as they started to unload inside of her. She felt it clinging to the inside of her throat at first, then spilling over her tongue as he pulled her off. That bitter, natural taste made her wild, she was swallowing his load even as he sprayed her supple form down with his release. She stuck her tongue out, catching more of his creamy jizz as her hands rubbed along her body, dirtying herself and bringing the man's seed up to her wanting mouth. She gulped for him, again, and again.
>>
>>3657178
(That's fine, it was fun~)
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>3657112
>On command, she nodded, leaning in and pecking at his member first before slowly sliding her tongue onto his cock and swirling around it, licking it up from his base to his tip.
Mmm; my king's cock is yummy...
>She softly praised, finally going on it and suckling it with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.
>>
>>3657165
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>3657104
>He kisses her cheek, then her neck, and makes his way down to her chest, where his hands let go of her breasts and instead move lower and latch onto her ass, grabbing a cheek each, while he plants kisses on her two soft breasts
Oh god, I've always been so jealous of Sonic... having such a cute pink girl all to himself... I'd just love to steal you away from him~
>>
>>3657183
are they going ham?
>>
>>3657178
>Mobile is shit desu.
It's 2016. Laptops are dirt cheap nowadays.
Get with the program, people.
>>
>>3657016
Go for it. We need a new Shinoa.
>>
>>3656993
You let mecha fuck you yet fuckboy? Do my boy a solid to cheer him up.
>>
>>3657156
Iowa was Ainz the whole time?
>>
File: BelleCheckThem.png (248 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BelleCheckThem.png
248 KB, 768x1024
>>3657214
With memes. Also, check these, Mayor.
>>
>>3657156
And I want season 2 of Overlord ;-;
>>
>>3657098
Alright, sorry we couldn't do anything now but dead tired.
>Plants a small, wet kiss on the boy's lips.
Nini Nana
>>
>>3657183
It's okay Dominator, you won't be there much longer anyway.
>>
File: fa873df0d99859d8efeefd6cbbecd4f1.jpg (161 KB, 1000x1335) Image search: [Google]
fa873df0d99859d8efeefd6cbbecd4f1.jpg
161 KB, 1000x1335
>>3656960
Ke ke ke! I aim to please! You clearly wanted to be adorable and if I may say I think you are a perfect specimen. Not as cute as me! But still, cute nonetheless.
>Cagliostro was more than happy to return his hug. Truly she continues to impress herself every single time she works and he would be her newest masterpiece. His happiness was enough to cause her to match his smile.
Well now, I hope you enjoy it. But of course, we also need to discuss payment.
>She coughs into her hand.

>>3656961
Wait, harvest your seed? Your sword is a tree?
>His sportive manipulation of the alchemists cheeks only caused her to giggle in the same jubilation. Her poking continued, over and over into his gut but not so hard as to hurt him. Not that it would matter.
I guess seeds from a sword would be rather valuable. Can say I've seen stranger oddities out there before.

>>3656976
>Her mouth hung open in ecstasy. Her body was so small and susceptible to this type of teasing. Lost in pleasure she couldn't chastise him for acting so brazenly as to lay hands upon her magnificent body, but his rocking was enough to satisfy her. It did make it simpler after all. The gentle nibbling at her small and upright red nipples made Cagliostro mewl, mind jolting with each roll of his tongue and switch between.
Yes....it's fine to cum inside. I'm almost there too...just keep playing with me dammit!
>The girl barked out a command through a breathless gasp. Her vision was blurring and she tried to maintain control, but his forcing up was just too good. Cag's teeth bore into her lower lips as her head flipped upwards, sucking in what breath she could as her orgasm set in.
>>
>>3657199
Oh you are one great pet Daisy~
>I scruff up your hair, indicating approval
You're a hungry one aren't ya?~
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 500x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 500x930
>>3657209
>She purred lovingly with each grip her grabs of her, enjoying his kisses and fondles of her, softly praising him in approval.
Man, Sonic really doesn't even want me. He always keeps running off, never bothering to the even greet me sometimes...
This may be your lucky day, mister~
>>
>>3657183
S-should I be scared of going in?
>>
>>3657273
Yep
>>
File: Yes sir my master!.png (185 KB, 565x300) Image search: [Google]
Yes sir my master!.png
185 KB, 565x300
>>3657225
Pfft I wish. I did start playing as Seras though.

>>3657237
I've put the light novels on my phone to read and it's scratching my itch. Though I am dying for a season 2
>>
File: kenny9.png (362 KB, 816x710) Image search: [Google]
kenny9.png
362 KB, 816x710
>>3657044
>Suffocates and dies.
>>
>>3657177
seems you missed one
>>3657271
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 212x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 212x300
>>3657177
Oh, it was just a thought honey~
>She giggled sweetly, humping up and down in tune with his own pelvic thrustings into her.
Or do you fear that they'll be bigger than your own cock~
>>
>>3657130
>Her feminine moans from being wracked by the intense pleasure told his brain to finish up down there and give her the treat she begged for. Moments after her body stopped moving, he grabbed her shoulders and thrusted one final time up into her womb and filled it to the brim with a thick gush of molten hot sticky cum. With every push of another strand of searing love liquid into that vacuuming cunt caused him to squeeze at her shoulders forcefully. Finally he pulled away, an intense strand of goo connected the two. He stood up and forced the mess directly next to her mouth.
Clean your mess up like a good whore.
>>
File: Hotarumaru (47).jpg (361 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
Hotarumaru (47).jpg
361 KB, 710x710
>>3657100
I stayed awake a whole night watching a show on a strange slim box made of metal and glass called television! Then somehow I woke up here, good to see you!
>Hotarou walks over the scientist and extends his hand for a handshake.

>>3657242
Aren't you supposed to be smart? I'm talking about the "seed" inside my...parts!
>With the most serious expression he could come up with, yet with a small blush on his face, the kid pointed to his lower region while still watching the rude alchemist breathe just a few inches from his face.
>>
>>3657224
Hello Mech anon.

>>3657239
Don't be sorry, cutie. We'll talk again soon and I'm looking forward to it.
>Kisses the other back gently before pulling away but not without a slight lip nibble and a giggle.
Sweet dreams~
>>
>>3657130
>His arms keeps constricting around her and ruining any opportunity for escape while his usual busy hands begins to feel her up, palming her belly and rubbing against her skin as it moves up to her chest and tightens its fingers around the soft mound of a modest breast
Oh I'll get it over with alright.
>While groping her breast, he plants a kiss on her neck and another on her cheek
... but maybe it'd go a bit faster if you got rid of those shorts... yourself.
>His arm loosens its tight grip but remains around her, allowing her to move her own arms slightly but not releasing her, and he then chuckles again
And panties, of course. Let's not forget.
>>
>>3657224
>>3657322
Is Mechaposting ERP's equivalent of Toddposting?
>>
>>3657301
>Gropes Bosom
>>
>>3657100
(We'll have to play again soon and finally finish our little session! Do you usually come on this late? I suppose you aren't on discord either, hmm. )
>>
>>3657100
I want to go on a date with you!
>>
>>3657335
Probably, he's at work now anyway.
>>
>>3657130
>>3657197
>The male was panting while enjoying the show of the girl slurping and drinking his cum.The smell of sex and sweat floating on the air and the sight of the cumdump, wasnt enough for him. The next move he did was tackle the slut onto the ground, holding her by putting his hand on her neck before he was undoing and pushing down her short along with her panties, the wet spot of them marks that she was ready. He took his sensitive hard cock and press it against her entrance, pushing slowly while looking at her and rubbing her neck with his thumb.
>>
>>3657347
>>3657100
And I wouldn't use Discord unless you want him to hound you every day as long as he's online!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x499
>>3657267
>Eyeing up at him, Daisy muffled out on his cock 2 sounds that could be interpreted into two barks, indicating a playfully nature, as well as confirmation that she was hungry.
>>
>>3657082
>Toriel notices his slight stutter as he nibbles on her homemade pie, still quite warm from when it had been taken out of the oven. After finishing her own sizable bite into the pastry,
Hmm? What was the stutter for, Anon? Are you flustered, or is there something wrong with my pie?
>>3657144
Hoho, so you really do need my help so badly? Well I can only oblige, Anon.
>Placing her hands underneath her cleavage for support, she pulls her breasts apart slightly and leans in to accept Anon's small cock between her humongous tits, pressing them together while squishing her boobs into his crotch. The soft, malleable flesh conforms to his body, and her nipples rub up against his thighs at the same time
>>3657303
>Performs CPR on Kenny
>She likes this
>>
File: 80c8e18232ff5acc1ed30d0c06b13c2d.jpg (638 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
80c8e18232ff5acc1ed30d0c06b13c2d.jpg
638 KB, 1600x1200
>>3657289
Okay then...

>>3657301
At least we apparently have a game coming out r-right?
>>
>>3657335
What's Toddposting?
>>
>LD trying to slide back into the discord
>>
>>3657372
>Image failed to upload
JUST FUCK MY GOATMOM UP
>>
>>3657044
>With a look up to your smiling face, I know how welcoming I am now that I sit at your feet, working away at those sore spots on the other foot

If you'd like, we could move this massage somewhere more private... A bed p-perhaps?
>>
File: one lucky hand.gif (707 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
one lucky hand.gif
707 KB, 500x281
>>3657339
I have to warn you, it didn't end well for the last one who did that...
>>
>>3657310
mmmm~ they probably won't get as big as mine, I know you can already feel how big it really is
either way, I believe those nice strong children would rather enjoy impregnating their own slutty girls they find out in the world
>he began thrusting in time with her own humps
>>
>>3657271
>He kisses her breasts again before moving up to her neck and kissing her tenderly there, and one hand lets go of her butt and gets busy by his own pants, hastily unbuttoning them
Sonic doesn't know what he's missing out on!
I'll show you lots of attention~
>>
File: 51103583_p0.jpg (418 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
51103583_p0.jpg
418 KB, 868x1228
>>3657191
>Her eyes clinched shut tightly at his warning, load after load ofhis semen filling her mouth and sending her mind on fire. After it seemed it was all done with she slid off of his length and opened her mouth wide up at him unprompted, showing the sticky deposit he'd left inside before closing it again and swishing it around inside, gulping it down
You enjoyed yourself I hope. I never quite get used to it at all but do I enjoy giving my fans pleasure.
>She gave a warm smile uncharacteristic of the situation and the white stuff dribbling down the corners
>>
File: large.jpg (123 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
123 KB, 500x357
>>3657165
>>3657205
Do you ever think like...why are we even here?

The cosmic improbability of our existence is so high. We have to be a certain amount of space from the sun, the right elements colliding into a planet, with an atmosphere. Then, over millions of years this thing forms, this mass of mixed matter forms into a big rock with water and land, then by some miracle life forms. It's just an amoeba at first, it doesn't even know it exists, but it slowly reproduces itself, and over generations those new ones for more and more complex lifeforms through mutations until real sea life is formed, fish we might even still have today, until one of them dares to crawl on land, and that's what does it. Evolution keeps going, making the dinosaurs, even some mammals, then us. We, despite all odds, come into existence, and we do nothing but grow. Over hundreds of thousands of years we grow and change, we form language, tools, society, rules, everything we know. Then one day we get so advanced, we make computers, we land on the moon, we communicate across the globe with the internet. It's so unlikely for us to be at this point in time, but we are anyway...

And I spend that time shitposting. Feels good
>>
>>3657387
>>3657384
>>
>>3657378
I'll tell you if you buy a copy of Fallout 4 right now.
>>
>>3657372
oh, uhh, nothing, I'm fine... it's nothing to worry about... so, milk? please?
>>
>>3657224
Let it go, senpai will never notice me. I appreciate the support though.

>>3657322
Hi.

>>3657335
Todd posting?

>>3657361
I just got on break. Nice to know people think about me.
>>
>>3657398
I don't care if I turn into an amputee, it was worth it.
>>
>>3657370
It's a good thing I got a feed-bowl then~
>I put a hand around the back of her head to force my cock deeper into her throat
We'll use it when I'm finished~
>>
>>3657418
That was actually all I needed. That said I don't know what that has to do with Mechanon.
>>
>>3657130
(It was actually easy, as not only you right very good detailed replies, but you also are the only LoL Jinx here to my knowledge! Anyway, sending the reply of mine from last time~)

>Moaning from the intense kiss, Scout looked up and saw the keys to Jinx's locks on the toilet behind her. Reaching over, his shirtless body over her own body, he grabbed them and started to unlock her limbs from custody, letting them go free.
Oh baby; why would anyone lock up someone as gorgeous and sweet as ya'?
>He warmly asked, unlocking the last chain and leaning in to give her cheek a kiss.
There we go~
>>
File: pillow.png (151 KB, 510x846) Image search: [Google]
pillow.png
151 KB, 510x846
Sleep tight, everyone. Get some good rest.
>>
>>3657423
How are you?

I wouldn't take it the wrong way, but nobody has fucked my ass ever so don't feel too bad if I don't let you. If it means anything, I think you seem like a really cool dude.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>3657404
.... What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>3657451
I had like two naps of 3 hours. I think is good enough for me. Night night
>>
>>3657451
Sleep tight cuddlebuddy
>>
File: 1466030428468.png (70 KB, 613x538) Image search: [Google]
1466030428468.png
70 KB, 613x538
>>3657423
>>3657335
>>
>>3657372
This is nice mom~!
>I begin to pump into her cleavage, with a steady rhythmic flow
Oh do you want to feel good too?~
>I reach a hand down to twist a nipple
You like that mom?~
>>
File: kat.jpg (14 KB, 201x166) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
14 KB, 201x166
>>3657442
>both forcing themselves to be relevant when they are clearly dying
>>
File: 1454785443550.png (98 KB, 315x276) Image search: [Google]
1454785443550.png
98 KB, 315x276
It's funny cause you're LD
>>
File: 14 - 7.jpg (30 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
14 - 7.jpg
30 KB, 426x320
>>3657466
N-...Nevermind.

what do you think the Blue's are doing?
>>
>>3657423
Sorry.
>>
>>3657469
You can always sleep more!
Night.
>>3657471
G'night~
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x285
>>3657401
Than take me; bring me back home with you...
>She begged, leaning into him, one hand now helping him with his pants while the other started to stroke her own pussy from the front.
A-ah...

>>3657399
T-true...
>She squealed out, shaking on top of him.
And we will do everything we can to help them find their slut or master...
>>
File: 1463460501238.png (514 KB, 1127x1577) Image search: [Google]
1463460501238.png
514 KB, 1127x1577
>>3657491
>>3657466

Beats me, I bet they're just fucking around doing nothing
>>
File: kokonoe4.png (198 KB, 292x320) Image search: [Google]
kokonoe4.png
198 KB, 292x320
>>3657142
>Her face remains neutral as he cheerily greets her, looking up from her clipboard.
Yep.
>After her half hearted greeting, she turns and starts organizing a small mess of papers on her desk, speaking to him without looking.
She's an imitation Murakumo unit that was recovered from Ibukido by Tager. She was only a corpse when she was recovered so I had her brought back here and restored her by implanting her with the soul of an actual Murakumo unit. This caused some incompatibility issues though, so I erased her memory. Now she acts as a field operative that I control and can observe and communicate through.

(Nice to see you too, anon!)

>>3657314
>Kokonoe frowned and ignored his hand as he offered it.
So you passed out after watching too much TV? You are such a kid...

>>3657347
(I'm actually pretty much always lurking. I come when called upon but if not then I just show up when I feel like it. I do have a discord but I'm not in any of those groups or anything.)

>>3657359
Denied. Are you actually here for something important or did you just want to annoy me?

>>3657365
(I don't really do anything anyways.)
>>
>>3657478
Oh I see.
>>
File: 1466614948025.png (4 MB, 1280x1678) Image search: [Google]
1466614948025.png
4 MB, 1280x1678
>>3657451
Night night Blue Raspberry!
>>
>>3657478
If he was trying to be relevant he wouldn't have dropped the blog ava.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 235x300
>>3657430
>Gagging the more he stuffs her mouth, she brings up her breasts and starts helping give him a breast job, taking in as much cum as possible.

Mmmhm-!
>>
>>3657242
>He didn't need be ordered to do that, but he glady obeyed anyway. He did all he could in his current state to make sure his master felt thoroughly used by him. His cock battered her insides as he put far more force into bouncing her on his length, and the sight of her getting taken by her orgasm was enough to set him off.
>He plows as deep as he can into her, gritting his teeth to stifle a groan as he unloads inside of her. He can't remember the last time he came this hard if ever. This entire situation turned him on so much that he couldn't possibly put it into words. He was cumming inside of his master, a famous alchemist that he actually idolized, even if she was a little off putting sometimes. He had her wrapped in his arms, pumping her full of his jizz. This made his day, his entire week even.
>He starts huffing as he finishes emptying his balls into her, keeping her close to him as he collapse back onto the bed, his chest heaving as he stares up to the ceiling. He doesn't even realize it but he's stroking her hair affectionately as they lay together.
...That was nice.
>He says plainly waiting for her to speak up
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.