[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP thread: The heat of love edition. Previous thread >>3444813
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 250
ERP thread: The heat of love edition.

Previous thread
>>3444813
>>
First for more puns!
>>
>>3447761 (Sendai)
You don't know what if feels like?
You wanna find out with me then!?
>>3447789 (Morty)
>Running as fast as her little legs can, the fox leaps up onto the stick she's holding, using it as a makeshift broom to pick up even more speed and chase after the runaway.
>>3447812 (Garchomp)
Pleasedon'tbitemepleasedon'tbitemepleasedo-
E-eh?
>She hadn't ceased her speedy ascent into the sky, but looked back after hearing the hard thump of the shark landing back down to earth. Only stopping after noticing that the dragon's rage seemed to have halted for now.
W-wow...that was one heck of a jump...I wonder if he's hurt...
>Gulping down any fears of being devoured, she started her slow ascent back down to the ground. Ready to spit out embers if anything went sideways, she floated directly above the layed out Garchomp.
H-hey, are you okay there?
>>3447870 (Petting anon)
>The little fox didn't quite seem to get the connotations of a kiss on the lips, but having enjoyed the sensation anyhow, she leaned up to give the anon a quick little peck in kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 422x600
>>3447864
(Just a warning but I'm comfy and in bed so my sincerest apologies if I fall asleep on you.)
>Kogure shuddered as his lover pushed deeper and deeper inside him until they finally buried their full length in his needy hole. His back fell back onto the bed as his body trembled and his toes curled from the pleasure of feeling their large member dragged along his tight, slick walls. He held on tight to their hands as he gasped and moaned louder than before. His member twitching and dribbling pre as he gazed into his partner's eyes.
>>3447918
Rape it is.
>>
File: rick_sanchez-4295.jpg (238 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
rick_sanchez-4295.jpg
238 KB, 749x749
>>3448045
"A-any dumb asshole with money for a comic book knows, just *buurp* ask deadpool about it. Not Gwenpoole though, she's a-a- retarded cash grab because of you.
M-maybe you should be more worried that with a different ionic bond at the base that *buurp* fucking formula could cure cancer, but suure, obessess over your d-dumb *buurp* mutated dead boyfriend. Typical teenage girl."
>Rick
>>
File: 47739645_p0.jpg (992 KB, 1500x1392) Image search: [Google]
47739645_p0.jpg
992 KB, 1500x1392
>>3447949
...??
>Miku gave him a brief confused look and an awkward giggle
Your chest? My but you're a forward little guy, aren't you?
>She knelt down in front of him and steadily wrote her autograph on his smooth chest
>>
File: Mistress.jpg (62 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
Mistress.jpg
62 KB, 564x800
>>3447684
>she begins to thrust her large toy deeper into his insides, slowly turning into a fast paced motion
Mm...you've adjusted to it pretty quickly as well..
>she lets the bristles of her hair rub against his balls, teasingly rubbing against them as she continues to stroke him off, letting her wet paws cover his member in her saliva
>her breasts squish more against his back, the soft fur constantly rubbing against his back as she thrusts deeper into him
>she gently rests her maw on his shoulder, softly nibbling it playfully
>>3447782
(even better, strap on. Best of both worlds)
>>
>>3447794
Ah, wonderful! I'm so glad, I would be heartbroken if you were angry at me!
>Iowa lifted the smaller woman up and into her powerful arms. She forced cheek upon cheek in a powerful face rub to echo the ages of eternity.

>>3447805
Wah! You can at least jump, can't you?
>She knew it didn't take much effort, but nothing wrong with a little hyperbole. Into her loving arms she swung him round and round.
Ah, you're my favorite little guy you know!

>>3447856
Not there, idiot! There!

>>3447884
Ahh-hah....ch-chose the back door huh? That's okay, I can take it...so tight...
>Even with the lukewarm lubricant easing the descent, her passage was as tight as ever. A hot vice gripped around his cock as he shoved forward into her rectum. Iowa bent over as to give him better access, looking at him from over her shoulder. A stray bit of golden hair blocked what view she had so she casually brushed it aside. She buckled her hips and began to steadily rock allowing him to go at his own pace.
A-A bit harder though....
>>
>>3448045
>Parse walks up to Gwen, placing her hands onto her hand onto their waist. She thrust her hips forward, rubbing her erected cock in-between their rear.
>>
>>3448072
"Nowhere in particular, just off to rest. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Do you have a place to stay?"
"My bed's always open!"
>>
>>3447997 (Fluttershy)
Turning around he tried to hide his own embarrassment, he looks back at her before smiling. "I mean, how could you not help someone find something that's lost, especially when they're looking for it so earnestly! But do you....really mean it?" He looks down towards the floor, still trying to awkwardly avoid any gaze she might be casting. Putting his hands behind his back, he scuffs his foot against the floor.
>>
>>3448101 (Sendai)
Hmm, I wouldn't say things are strict, but, I take pride in leading my girls to be their very best and we've been very fortunate to find success that way. Back when the base was getting established we were constantly training - getting girls to proper levels of experience to be remodeled, running extra operations for medals - but the result of all that work was a lot of experienced, strong ships to build a proud fleet. We have the luxury of taking it a bit easier these days, although we certainly still do have a lot to learn.
>>
>>3448141
>He giggles at the peck in return before he lays on the ground and kept petting her gently, rubbing his hand up and down her stomach while looking at her. His eyes notices the tail that is brushing his legs, he uses his free hand go make the tail coil around his forearm.
Mmmhm
>>
>>3448145
Buahaha! But I'm an anon! You'll never know!
>slinks away, laughing
>>
>>3448157
Yes! I hope it doesn't get uncomfortable or weird..
>He said before sighing and biting his lower lip to shut any moan as she signs his chest, it was going to take a few days to get rid of it.
T-thanks!
>>
>>3448141
>Digging around in his back pocket for a while, he manages to pull out some kind of ray gun. He turns his head back, shouting around a corner and seeing the fox has now mounted her stick.
Y-you'd better stop chasing me, I-I'm armed and d-d-dangerous!
>He waves the gun in the air for a moment, attempting to intimidate the fox-girl.
>>3448150
Hey Rick! L-look, someone e-else with your weird hair color!
>He points over at >>3448157
Ma-maybe they're as much of a drunk as you are, haha!
>>
>>3448141
If I really wanted to find out, I could do it to myself. I'm sure someone more familiar to you would be up for it though. If you really wanted though, I guess it couldn't hurt.
>>3448204
Call for me if you find yourselves in trouble, got it?
>>3448233
It sounds like all of you have come very far. You don't look too bad, I'd be a little surprised if none of them had taken a liking to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 508x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 508x324
>>3448272
Go to bed already! I'm sure you won't be able to control yourself and you'll make a joke, though. You'll be easy to lure out.
>>
File: tumblr_o74u9a1O7c1u1syzuo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o74u9a1O7c1u1syzuo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x253
>>3448141
>the Garchomp watched her intently, not a single sign of malice was expressed on his countenance nor his body language. If anything, judging by the way his tail was moving, he was actually pretty happy to see her. However, he was still a very much frightful thing, and probably did not help that his mouth was curled into a grin of ambiguous thoughts. Her speaking in the human language threw him off slightly, but he wasn't unaccustomed to Pokemon speaking like people, they still understood him just fine. With that in mind, he gave her a nod and a few growls to assure her that was completely unharmed before striking a pose to introduce himself as he was: Garchomp, a champion-class bred fighting machine.
>>
>>3448174
>He giggles at spins, holding himself tight on her to not get dizzy but enjoying how she was giving a fun experience as always.
Weee~! R-really? Thanks! You are also my favorite ship around~
>He jokes a bit before resting his head on her shoulder
>>
>>3448315
"Of course Sendai, we're not that silly. Perhaps we'll see you around again?"
>He gives her a kind smile before taking his brother's hand. The two of them walk off into the distance towards their beach house, Lebe excitedly waving behind.
"Bye miss Sendai! Love you!"

(Alright, I'm heading out. Take care~)
>>
>>3448174

As you wish.

>He begins thrusting his cock into her ass at a steady pace, grabbing onto her wide hips for stability. With each thrust, he drives more of his cock inside her tight ass, eventually fitting his entire cock inside. He reaches his hands towards her voluptuous breasts, squeezing them and pushing them together as he continues to fuck her ass.
>>
>>3448145
(All good, it's almost about that time for me too.)
>He returned the longing look in the succubus's eyes until he couldn't hold back from pressing his lips against the moaning mouth and stifling the sounds with his tongue. As he lashed around inside his mouth, his hips naturally increased their pace to match. His lengthy, steady strokes turned into faster thrusts, beckoned by the vacuum-like feeling the tight hole seemed to create each time he pulled out of it. Soon the room was filled with the sound of the rhythmic, fleshy slaps of their hips bouncing together. Having sought out Kogure's p-spot earlier, he did his best to grind his rock-hard organ against the gland, clenching his muscles each time he thrust past it.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 564x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 564x534
>>
>>3448216
"I do mean it! You're a very kind person," she beams a warm smile and shuffles over to her bed so she can plop onto it, "Kindness is the most important trait in a person, especially when it comes to helping others, and you helped me a lot today, even if I was just being a bit clumsy." A breathy giggle escapes her lips. "I'm sure Angel would have turned up too, but that doesn't matter. No need to be so harsh on yourself, Anon. Come sit next to me, i-if you'd like." She pats a vacant spot aside her.
>>
File: 4L_rdQuFyWZ.jpg (480 KB, 727x874) Image search: [Google]
4L_rdQuFyWZ.jpg
480 KB, 727x874
>>3448128
Ew
>>
>>3448407
Why don't you love me? Am I not good enough for you?
>>
>>3448350
(Take care.)
>She waves back, giving a bright smile.
I might come back, bye!
>>
>>3448424
First that trap person left you and now Dio. Poor Chara.
>>
File: tumblr_nwd6mrZT3N1r9330ho1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwd6mrZT3N1r9330ho1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x708
>>3448309
>>3448157
F-fucking computer programs don't count Morty, that's a hologram Morty. Vocaloids don't count for SHIT, Morty."
>>
>>3448332
That's not true! But thanks for indulging. It's really kraken me up. But I won't fall for such easy bait. Anyways, night for real.
>>3448424
Shut up Char-bar. Puns are cool.
>>
>>3448315
>He blushed a bit, kicking his leg out and stealthily closing a closet door that revealed a lover's futon spilling out onto the office floor.
Ahh, haha, well, this is a base full of ship girls, after all, and the only other inhabitants are me and the fairies. So, that sort of thing is to be expected, right? I-it's actually a bit more challenging than it sounds - every girl has their own preferences and needs, you know, so when we're all stressed out during a big mission, well, a good night's sleep can be hard to come by sometimes.
>>
File: 54135868_p1.jpg (130 KB, 1477x958) Image search: [Google]
54135868_p1.jpg
130 KB, 1477x958
>>3448174
Awe, I'm not angry at you, silly Iowa!
>She giggled lightly and rubbed her cheek against hers, pleased with this grandiose show of affection

>>3448277
>His reaction to the pen against his chest made her flinch slightly and blush lightly
O-Of course it wouldn't get uncomfortable or weird, why would it? You're very welcome!

>>3448309
>She was taken aback by the point
Miku's pretty sober right now and officially too young to drink, thank you!
>>
>>3448454
He left her to roll in the pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 287x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 287x342
>>3448430
...gomen
>>
>>3448343
>As if on a merry-go-round, she spins the boy in his arms. Not too fast as to upset him, but still a decent enough speed. As she finally finished, she held him within her cradling arms.
Aww, really? I'm glad I can be that for you then, dear! You're always safe with me, just remember that!

>>3448368
>Her warm, accommodating hole makes way for each powerful thrust inward splitting her open. Each slap of his balls upon her crotch from his insertion elicits a tiny yelp from the woman, that is to say until her massive mounds were grabbed by the man behind. She pushed back to rest shoulders against him, letting him have his way with her body in any way he deemed fit. From the pulsing, squeezing force around his masculine shaft, he could tell that she was getting close herself. Her body drenched itself in sweat, something shared by their close contact as she rubbed up and down against him.
S-So close...f-finish in me!

(Hey, I hate to duck out but this is my usual time to head out! Got work in the morning. Please stop by again if you enjoyed it!)
>>
>>3448494
>>3448502
B-but if she's a computer program, ho-how is she too young to drink? C-can't she just change her internal clock to l-like a few years in the future or something?

>>3448424
For s-someone named 'Chara' yo-you really seem to lack a whole lot of character! I've seen mo-more depth in the puddles of vomit Rick passes out in!
>>
>>3448499
How lewd. So you don't have anything special with any of them? I wouldn't want to trample on their feelings if we did have a night battle.
>>
File: 4L_WpFJG6sF.png (135 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_WpFJG6sF.png
135 KB, 400x600
>>3448454
You just killed my mood

>>3448495
Be quiet, Chef

>>3448526
I always laugh at this
>>
>>3448573
>spins the boy in his arms
Not again Iowa.
Why don't you just...
have a seat over there.
>>
File: tumblr_o35v4m14FI1v984xbo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35v4m14FI1v984xbo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x598
>>3448591
M-Morty even if she was too young for ANYTHING, which doesn't happen with *buurp* anime girls, she's hardly self aware, shit, she basically q-qualified as-a-as an inteligent lifeform as it is.

>>3448591
>>3448424
"HO-OH, GET DUUNKED ON. W-wait, why does *buurp* that sound familiar?"
>>
>>3448240
>She layed herself out on top of him, tail now brushing against his arm. The constant petting is starting to relax her a bit too much, as her mind begins to doze off
Mrhh....getting sleepy...~
>>3448309
>Braixen halts in mid-air, staring intently at the newly revealed weapon in the human's hand.
>Staring so intently, in fact, that her eyes start to glow, and before Morty can react, the ray gun telekinetic flies out of Morty's hand, into to her little paws
Ooh, what's this?
>>3448315
Then let's do it!
Okay, now what?
>The innocent little fox has no discernible idea of where to start with something like this.
>>3448339
>She couldn't discern why, but the swaying of the grounded creature's tail seemed to ease her anxiousness. And she floated up closer to examine the mighty beast. Figuring from the lack of reply that he couldn't speak in human, she opted instead to give out her own little growls. Braixen, the (soon to be maybe hopefully) ultimate psychic fire fox! Balancing upright on her floating stick, she attempted to strike her own little pose, before losing her balance to comically fall back down to the ground.
I-It's a work in progress...
>>
>>3448542
You seriously better be.
>>
So what happened to kurisu?
>>
>>3448162
>His dick begins to drool as the furry pumps faster and faster, the feeling of her wet digits increasing pleasure. He squirms even more as she gently bites at him, every nerve in his body standing on end as he sinks into pure bliss.

I don't think I can handle this...
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 492x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 492x835
>>3448403
>Kogure closed his eyes as the man embraced his lips with their own. His moaning only being muffled and reverberated throughout his mouth his his lover's as their tongues slid and twirled amongst each other. Each thrust sending a wave of pleasure through his trembling body and making him moan into their passionate kiss in the midst of their act of love. His shaft throbbing and begging for his release as he felt a warm sensation build up inside him.
>>
>>3448573

>His cock starts to spasm violently as he nears orgasm, rubbing her clitoris as he pistons his cock in and out of her ass as hard as he can. Soon after, his cock twitches hard, shooting load after load of hot, sticky cum deep inside her loosened ass. After he shoots his last load, he pulls his cock out and gives her a long, deep kiss on the lips.

Oh fuck, that was amazing! We have to do that again soon.
>>
>>3448637
>Is already sleeping

(Night~)
>>
>>3448502
>He sighs as she finishes and puts the shirt again. He looks at her eyes and notices the blushing, he leans forward closer before asking her
Are you okay Miku? I see you at red..
>>
>>3448418
>He follows, very slowly before setting himself beside her. He clasps his hands together , fidgeting with his thumbs. "Thank you very much, hearing something like that from someone like you really means a lot..." He turns his torso towards her and wraps his arms around, embracing her in a hug.
>>
File: 4L_EZru1T2W.png (178 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_EZru1T2W.png
178 KB, 640x1136
>>3448591
>>3448648
And who the fuck are you?
>>
>>3448418
(I should put this on hold because I really hate making you wait, I'll leave it up to you.)
The smirk on his face grows even wider as he feels the warm runny blood coat his fingers. He pulls his fingers free from her now bleeding cunt, bringing them up to his lips letting out a small moan as he tastes her fresh virgin cunt.

With his hand still at her throat he wipes the rest of the blood on her lips before he forces a finger into her mouth swirling it around her mouth. A moment or two later the wet fingers find them at the mans aching prick, his hips push forward the long thick shaft presses under her rubbing against her slit before his hips pulls back. With one more thrust his thick shaft pierces her virgin cunt, groaning as he feels her warm blood coating his cock.

Through gritted teeth as voice dry and deep. "I was going to let you off with a blowjob until you spat in my face you dumb bimbo."
>>
>>3448631
Hmm, it's not that I don't have anything special with them - that's certainly not true at all. But it's more like - I'm the admiral, right? So it's my responsibility to see that my girls are in top shape, whether it's physically, mentally, or otherwise. I couldn't call myself their leader if I didn't do that, so, we've all come to the understanding that love has to be shared.
>His pensive mood gave way to a flicker of anger in his eyes.
Besides. If I didn't take care of my girls, they might go off and look for a guy on their own. And that, above all, is unforgivable! I wouldn't let any other admiral lay his hands on my cute ship girls.
>>
>>3448573
>He smirks as he kept spinning before she finishes and is holded.
Mmhm! I will remember that! Thanks Miss~
>He said before giving her a last hug for the day.

(oh no problem! See you around!)
>>
>>3448418
He follows, very slowly, before setting himself beside her. He clasps his hands together, fidgeting with his thumbs. "Thank you very much, hearing something like that from someone like you really means a lot..." He turns his torso towards her and wraps his arms around, embracing her in a hug.
>>
>>3448162
>>3445374
(Take your time though I'm the last one to complain about time.)
>>
>>3448673
She died in Orlando.
>>
>>3448648
If th-this is anything like those Korean Fingerpaintings I've seen, sh-she's probably actually like 10000 years old, and only looks 14!
>>3448655
>He attempts to hold onto the gun, but it flies off and towards the fox mage.
Y-you'd better drop that! It's got a DNA l-lock on it.
>>3448755
Yo-you have so little character th-that I don't even know who YOU are!
>>
>>3448150
He wasn't my boyfriend you drunk...... oh I see, you're one of those patriarchal shit heads that's threatened by strong women.
You're just lashing out because you're scared.

>>3448202
Oh that's good, now why don't you show me how much you love the spiderbooty?
>She spanks her ass, tempting you to take it by force.
>>
>>3448655
First thing is first, we need something appropriate to use for this. Not that I really know what kind of thing would do.
>It seems that even with a better idea than the fox, the light cruiser isn't very experienced with this either.
>>3448763
It kinda just sounds like you're greedily keeping them to yourself, but my admiral already and I don't think an old guy like him would give up what he has to chase after someone else, so I know he wouldn't mind if we did things.
>>
>>3448655
>He choices as she lays on top of him, he kept petting the cute creature while letting out a yawn. His eyes halflidded but a little smile on his face while he kept stroking her and humming a lullaby.
Mmm~
>>
REQUEST A WAIFU
And I might make it happen for you.
>>
>>3448632
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
>>
>>3448755
Hey my little demon!
Did you sleep well?
>>
File: 6973580_p1.jpg (145 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
6973580_p1.jpg
145 KB, 640x606
>>3448591
>>3448494
I'm not a hologram! How would you even touch a hologram, hard light hasn't even been invented yet and it's likely it never will! Oh let me guess, the stuttering ray of sunshine over here has invented it already?

>>3448736
>She grunted and stood upright, his questioning only caused her to blush deeper
I'm totally fine, why do you ask?
>>
>>3448864
Miyuki.
>>
>>3448864
Miranda from Wakfu.
>>
>>3448864
Any pokegirl or samus would be good
>>
>>3448843
(Already has someone*. This is what I get for not getting enough sleep last night.)
>>
>>3448896
Seconding this.
>>
>>3448886
Because you are blushing a lot!
>He said before pointing at her cheeks when her blushing increases just to point out
See see! Are you okay? I don't want my favorite idol sick...maybe is a fever?
>He said before he stood up on his tip toes and presses his mouth against her forehead to feel her temperature
>>
>>3448698
>As his measured thrusting grew even quicker, he tore his mouth away from his partner's, gritting his teeth in an effort to delay his imminent climax. He buried his head in the succubus's neck, doing his best but failing to hold back his own moans, escaping in hot breaths against the boy's skin. In this position, he could feel the trap's own shaft, bobbing in rhythm with his hips, bouncing between both their stomachs. He couldn't resist reaching in between them and grabbing his member, his hand instantly soaked with love juice, stroking it firmly to match the pace of his hips. With this he could no longer hold back as he pounded his dick into the trap pussy as hard as he could.
>>
File: lubd.jpg (364 KB, 684x855) Image search: [Google]
lubd.jpg
364 KB, 684x855
>>3448684
>She smiles and starts to move her hips more out and starts to hump him roughly, the toy rapidly exiting and entering his rear at a fast pace while stroking his large, throbbing member, her soft paws gripping his balls tightly and her breasts acting as cushion for him as she rapidly uses his body
Mmm....please cum for me~ Just let it all out~
>she bits the leash and tugs it towards her, completely dominating his whole body

>>3445374
(Ah! I didnt know you came back, welcome back~)
>she lets out a loud moan, vibrating throughout her throat with his impressive member inside her as he licks he seemingly never ending wet pussy, constantly dripping with delight as he laps it up
>her body shivers from the pure delight, barely able to contain herself, she rubs her wet lips against his, humping it softly
>>
>>3448899
I admire your enthusiasm for wanting Miranda here for all these months.
>>
File: ひらのまさのりり.png (1 MB, 800x1128) Image search: [Google]
ひらのまさのりり.png
1 MB, 800x1128
>>3448864
"Orendi is mad no one is playing her!!"
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 210x240
>>3448886
"H-hard light is a fuckign kindergarden p-project for me sweetheart, and don't YOU fuckin--"
>He pokes Miku harshly, looking down at there the made contact.
"Wa-wait, fucking *buuurp* what?
Oh DUH, the fu-fucking dimensional nexus means she's technically *buurp* real here. Great. SO I can't jsut di-dispel the hologram and be rid of her.

>>3448835
"I'm gonna ignore that you just went *buurp* over every wannabe nobel prize winner's dream. Then I'm gonna have to *buurp* tell ya I don't have the patience to explain to you all the ways you're wrong even if you weren't already about the *buurp* least threatening thing in this fucking nexus."

>>3448833
"You're a-a- *burrp* comedy genius Morty, just do-don't quit your day job quite yet."
>>
>>3448896
>>3448927
Isn't that just Fluttershy with glasses?
>>
I want Reddit & Memey to leave
>>
File: 56733945_p11_master1200.jpg (137 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
56733945_p11_master1200.jpg
137 KB, 500x600
>>3448764
>Toppled down on the ground, she looks up, completely bewildered, at the sight of a giant land shark clapping it's sharp claws together. So bewildered in fact that she's not all too terrified by the sharp row of teeth being unintentionally showcased by the dragon. Picking herself up from off the ground, she gives a very questioning yelp to the towering figure standing over her.
A-are you sure you're okay there? G-garchomps are all supposed to be big and stompy...N-n-not this!
>>3448833
>Holding it in her hands, she examines the gun in a precarious fashion. Sniffing it, shaking it, pulling on it, biting it.
>Eventually, she gets frustrated, and spits an ember on the gun, setting it ablaze before throwing the fireball back at Morty.
>>3448843
>Braixen looks around for any so called "Objects" to help in this endeavor, before settling on her trusty stick, holding it up high into the air
We could use this!
>>3448849
>With all the humming and petting, it didn't take long for the fox to doze off into a peaceful sleep, snugly layed out on Anon's lap without a care in the world.
>>
>>3448964
Yeah. At some point someone will pick her. Or until I become her but I have already someone else in mind to play. Hope someone pick her
>>
>>3448843
Yeah, you may have a point, Sendai, I may be greedily protecting my girls and keeping them all to myself. But, I think there are times when a leader - or even any man - has to be greedy, you know? Sometimes it might feel unfair to them, but, I think the most important thing is that I love them all as best I can. I think that sort of conviction is important to an admiral.
>>
>>3448761
(Are you same guy that I played with during the masquerade?)
"Nh..." Darkness slowly surrounds the fading woman's vision as their oxygen depletes from her system. Still, she can see her cruel attacker feast on her blood as if it were some sort of delicacy, which only further erases any shred of hope she had of living. Succumbing to him, Fluttershy seizes all movements and doesn't respond to the blood-coated finger getting jabbed down her mouth. The rustic, warm liquid blends in with the torn gums from the previous slap.

When she is penetrated, however, she tightens her body and coughs out. The incredible pain puts her in a wordless shock that is expressed only through her shrinking pupils and the uncontrollable twitching of her body. A gush of blood trickles out of her abused lips and trails down her thighs to stain her white, thigh-high socks. It wouldn't be long until she stopped responding at all.

>>3448808
She returns the hug with the same affection given to her and rubs his spine in calming circles. Her head rests against his as they embrace themselves in the silence of her bedroom, save for the sounds of her birds chirping downstairs. "You sound you have a lot of troubles, Anon. Do you want to talk about it? I-I'm not a therapist or anything, but I still want to help in any way I can."
>>
>>3448886
I di-didn't claim you were a hologram though! You-you're a robot, right...?
>He also pokes Miku, on her arm, letting the boy know that she was in fact not a hologram.
>>3448982
Rick, n-neither of us have jobs though! Ho-how can you say that?
>>3449027
Wh-what's a Reddit? Some kind of alien? Or is it a place, cause if it is y-you should probably go back to it!
>>3449039
>With a fireball careening back towards him, he does a surprisingly cool dodge, rolling on the floor before coming back up.
Y-you're lucky that it's fireproof! Rick told me it's v-volatile and might explode if someone broke it!
>>
File: 4L_t8wn3Zkl.gif (2 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
4L_t8wn3Zkl.gif
2 MB, 1000x562
>>3448833
Why the hell are you stuttering so much?

>>3448873
Chef! Stop yelling

>>3448880
Yeah I slept well
>She reaches into her pocket but she quickly realized that she was out
Hey, you still have my chocolate!
>>
File: hm.png (10 KB, 153x87) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
10 KB, 153x87
>>3448662
>>
>>3449039
>He smiles at the fox sleeping on top of him, working as a bed for her. He covers his mouth as he yawns one more time and then closes his eyes to sleep for the moment as well.
Night..

(Are you okay with ending it here. Put it in a pause? I have to wake up in 6 hours. It was fun and cute! Thanks for playing with me)
>>
>tfw no one to treat me like a girl at times, but also act like normal bros while we play games and stuff
>>
>>3448835
S-stupid spider.
>Parsee muttered underneath her voice. She moved her hands down onto the female's rear, using her nails to rip and tear the female's costume, exposing her two holes. Once expose, Parsee align her futa with the female's cunt, probing it with her pink crown while slapping the female's rear.
>>
File: 53375688_p0.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
53375688_p0.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1500
>>3449039
>the Garchomp brought a finclaw to his chin and stroked in contemplation, yet another strangely uncharacteristic action for a normally violent being. Whatever thought processes was going on in his mind wasn't made explicitly clear through growling. Instead, the imposing creature brought his snout close over to the Braixen's, opened his maw wide, showing off more of his teeth and revealing his tongue lolling about. It would like he was up to no good for a brief moment before, in an action that was clearly something that only a lesser beast would do and think it was proper, he gave the fox witch Pokemon an affectionate lick on her nose.
>>
>>3449126
That's the face you give me, you insenstive cunt?! Was I wrong to love you?
>>
>>3449108
So when was the last time you got to talk to chiaki?
>>
>>3449040
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Miranda here. Such a cute sexy ''furry'' milf she is from Wakfu.
>>
>>3449108
NEVER!
>Yells in his sleep
>>
>>3448961
>>3448809
>>
>>3449105
(Yeah I am, I hope that's not an issue for you.)
>>
>>3449105
(Ah, sorry second anon here, but I'm running out of steam, I think I oughta head to bed, but thanks for being a cute Fluttershy, Trixie!)
>>
>>3449162
If it's fuckable ,it's fuckable
>>
>>3449039
That looks like it might hurt someone.
>>3449098
Maybe you're right, to some extent.
>>
File: uuuuuu.png (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuu.png
16 KB, 450x450
>>3449159
gomen...
I keep letting you down...
>>
File: 4L_xUBVEaMM.png (304 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
4L_xUBVEaMM.png
304 KB, 600x765
>>3449160
Why do you care so much?

>>3449163
That's a shame, I'll try to be earlier next time
>>
File: 53512105_p0.jpg (431 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
53512105_p0.jpg
431 KB, 800x800
>>3448938
It's not a fever, it's just--
>The sudden breach of her personal space made Miku go cross-eyed and then his lips made her stutter. It wasn't a kiss but it was close enough!
Uwah~ C-Cut that out, please...

>>3448982
Wait, you can make hard light...?
>She honestly would have been in awe if she hadn't been poked so hard she took one step back and flinched
Ow! I told you I was real enough to smell that awful breath of yours! No clue what a dimensional nexus is, though. On that, Miku is stumped!

>>3449107
Now I'm a robot too? Miku's pretty confused!
>She pinched at the skin of her cheek, causing blood to pool at it
Do robots blush?? ...Don't answer that.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 162x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 162x315
>>3448955
>Kogure panted in between his loud moaning while his lover filled his tight hole with their cock. Their breath on his neck sent a shiver down his spine before he gasped after feeling their hand grab his twitching and drooling member. His rigid member twitching in their tight grip as they stroked it while his free hand grabbed at their back and he lightly sunk his fingers into their skin. The combination of them pounding his ass and stroking his prick drove him mad and his mind went blank. His cock twitched in their hand before spurting his thick seed onto his chest and their hand. His body convulsed and tensed up from his climax. His tight walls hugged and squeezed their thick length buried inside him during his orgasm as if to milk it.
>>
>>3448961
Hngh! Yes ma'am!
>almost on command the man has the biggest orgasm of his life. He let's out a loud groan and his throbbing dick spits out thick ropes of his seed. He shakes as the furry mistress completely drains his balls. After his orgasm subsides he slumps back, resting on her.

Th- thank you...
>>
File: sssssssssd.jpg (82 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sssssssssd.jpg
82 KB, 768x1024
>>3448899
Do you mind If I pick her?
>>
>>3449187
(Not at all!)

>>3449191
(Goodnight, Anon! I hope the slow pace didn't put you off.)
>>
File: tumblr_nuu9q1WAor1tv2pm1o1_500.png (160 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuu9q1WAor1tv2pm1o1_500.png
160 KB, 500x500
>>3449107
"N-no Morty, you're a litel shit and I'm a scientis. Your dad has no job. There's a *buurp* fucking difference"

>>3449215
"*Sigh* Lo-look, this whole fuckin' place is a mess of dimensional inter*burp*ference that lets all these weirdoes exist in one space, and appa*burp*arently pulled you over from one of the dimensions where you're real. COmpared to dimensional travbel hard light is a *buurp* walk in the park."
>>
>>3449294
(Actually, no, I love it slow like that! I just have to wake back up in a few hours for work)
>>
>>3449285
I'd call that a good choice.
>>
>>3449215
>His eyes widen at the sudden whine, was he going to stop... Nop. Her health was more important. This makes the kid more worried before he looks at her eyes and leans closer again, reducing her personal space.
Are you sure miss? Your cheeks are red like tomatoes..you are stuttering...are you cold? *Gasp* they are symptoms of a fever.
>The kid was clearly not that smart. But he suddenly places a hand on the idol forehead to take her temperature again
>>
File: 56248855_p0.jpg (712 KB, 2052x3048) Image search: [Google]
56248855_p0.jpg
712 KB, 2052x3048
>>3449107
EXPLODE!?
>She psychically picks up the gun again, lifting it up and smashing it down into the ground again and again, her face gleaming with excitement over the potential of an explosion
>>3449130
(Absolutely fine, good night anon!)
>>3449149
E-EEEHH!?
>Her whole body shoots backwards in response to the lick, all the hair on her body sticking straight up. Furiously wiping her nose while blushing profusely from her fuzzy cheeks.
W-w-w-w-w-what was that?! D-d-did you just....AAAH!
>Holding both paws up to hide her face, she shakes and shivers in pure embarrassment.
>>3449202
No it won't! the most I've ever done with this stick is set it on fire and throw it at pokemon in my figh-
>She sheepishly puts the stick back down
I-I think you're right...
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzds.jpg (185 KB, 900x647) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzds.jpg
185 KB, 900x647
>>3449350
I forgot to say that I'm not the same anon who requested the waifus, should I want to see who he picks?
>>
>>3449285
Please do it. Please.
>>
>>3449370
>walks next to the pokemon slamming the gun into the ground.
"...nice. *buurp."
>Takes a swig of his drink and waits for the incoming explosion
>>
>>3449386
Feel free to it; I pick stuff I know nad I don't know her
>>
>>3448982
Least threatening?
I'll have you know I've saved WHOLE universes! Villian fear my name!

>>3449108
Hm? Oh this?

>She pulls the half eated chocolate out of her pocket

Oh right this us yours, here you go.

>She sticks her hand out

>>3449142
Dirty talk? You sure know how to treat a girl!

>Gwen offers no resistance as the youkai rips apart her costume, putting her hard cock on her slit. Gwen begins rubbing herself against it.

Come on, don't be shy.
>>
>>3449285
I'm no furfaggot, but I'd sex this thing.
>>
>>3449386
It's fine, but that cat ass is even more so.
>>
What's /ERP/ listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covnalBNJGM
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdss.jpg (788 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdss.jpg
788 KB, 800x900
>>3449386
Should I wait and see who he picks?

>>3449389
That's enough for me, this will be first time I'm going to play a furry character though
>>
File: Granberia.jpg (40 KB, 452x479) Image search: [Google]
Granberia.jpg
40 KB, 452x479
>>3449386
Oh well I'm gathering pics for pic related.
>>
>>3449226
>The feeling of the succubus cumming on his dick was too much to bear. As if he could feel each twitch and shiver of the boy's orgasm travel through his fleshy inner walls, his climax was soon coaxed out. Stifling his moans into his partner's neck, he buried his engorged dick deep inside the hot tunnel and erupted, filling up the succubus with his hot seed in spurts, one after the other. His orgasm continued to linger, as if his body was trying to out-produce the trap's hot semen that spilled onto his hand and covered their bodies, but soon the strings of cum reduced to a dribble as the waves of pleasure subsided. He leaned on his arms to pull his cock out with a slightly audible pop, various fluids leaking out of the gaping hole he couldn't help but ravish. In exhaustion he collapsed next to the devil on his bed, again burying his face against the soft skin on his neck.
>>
>>3449386
,,,, has an infinite thirst for Anons.
>>
File: a34361168c94e53189521eccdcc91729.jpg (100 KB, 1082x2916) Image search: [Google]
a34361168c94e53189521eccdcc91729.jpg
100 KB, 1082x2916
>>3449215
Woah, what a realistic robot! There's even fake blood!
>>3449295
Rick yo-you live in our garage! How can you claim anyone's got no job?
>>3449370
S-stop that! You're gonna blow us all up, including yourself!
>>
>>3449422
"You saved universes? Join the *buurp* club there spidey. Threatening's destroying universe, which is why most of them fear MY name. But you keep on doing your thing, at least you fill the costume nicer than most of the "Buurp* parkers I've met. And you're marginally less annoying, tumblr speech aside."
>>
>>3449450
Rick saves your whole planet/universe. That's his job.
>>
>>3449437
I wouldn't mind paying for her services tho. And well there is a first time for all.
>>
File: Machi eh.png (829 KB, 745x720) Image search: [Google]
Machi eh.png
829 KB, 745x720
>>3449431
The sound of my heart beating.
>>
>>3449370
I can't think of anything that's around here, but I could use my hands. I'll show you how it's done and then you can figure out how you like it best.
>>
>>3449348
(That's good to hear. Sleep well <3)
>>
File: spiderman-new.jpg (63 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-new.jpg
63 KB, 759x422
ITS PIZZA TIME!!
>he grins as he webs the next two posters down and fills them with sauce
>>
File: garchomp_by_pockyy-d7080e2.png (732 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
garchomp_by_pockyy-d7080e2.png
732 KB, 645x645
>>3449370
>a series of growling followed the lick once he saw her response. It was the unmistakable sound of laughter, and it emanated from lips that were tinging a small touch of crimson. It was so... minuscule, practically unnoticeable for anyone unless they were right up to his face to even see the change in tone. A finclaw went forward, the pointed end glinting ominously in the light and... it ended up stroking the top of her head gently. The action was awkward, clumsy, and clearly something that the Garchomp rarely did, but the intent was clear.
>>
File: aw yiss.jpg (99 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
aw yiss.jpg
99 KB, 618x800
>>3449281
>she gasps at the spectacle of his seed flying through the air, impressed that such an amount came out.
>she slowly lets him slide back on the toy still, letting him slowly slouch onto her breasts as pillows, a reward for shooting a large amount
Hehe...you had all of that bottled up? Shame on you~
>she teasingly kisses his neck and lets go of his cock, her hand now covered in his warm seed. She brings her hand to her mouth and sucks each finger out, making an erotic moan as she licks every drip of cum off of her fingers
You can rest on me for tonight...you did a good job anon
>>
>>3449202
(Hey, sorry to bail out at a bad time, certainly couldn't help talking up Sendai, but I gotta get to bed soon so I don't wanna start anything up. Hopefully you decide to come around again, I'd love to lewd best CL)
>>
>>3449489
>Machi is about to have a stroke
>I'll have 9.5 minutes alone with Machi's unconscious body before the ambulance arrives
>Licks lips
>>
>>3448961
I'm quite sorry... but I can't continue this for an hour or more. I hope you have a nice night and I thank you for playing with me <3)
>>
>>3449517
(It's no problem, I hope I can do her well and get comfortable in the role since I intend to stick around.)
>>
File: xxxsd.gif (57 KB, 299x284) Image search: [Google]
xxxsd.gif
57 KB, 299x284
>>3449442
I love horny anons and they are my life

>>3449480
I hope she has enough images though

>>3449438
You are the anon who asked and thats the character you are going to play?

>>3449427
>>3449429
Thats good to hear ~
>>
File: Hehe.png (60 KB, 203x222) Image search: [Google]
Hehe.png
60 KB, 203x222
>>3449542
(Thats fine, I'll be around tomorrow~)
>>
>>3449512
He snuggles deep into her chest, exhausted from the rough fucking, and mumbles back.

Goodnight......Mistress.
>>
>>3449562
W-we're getting a Miranda..?

Good god YES!
>>
File: 4L_RYO2kn24.png (272 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
4L_RYO2kn24.png
272 KB, 1280x1280
>>3449422
Wow, thanks
>She takes the chocolate bar with a look of disgust on her face
>>
File: image.png (214 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 600x800
Don't worry all gorgeous women! Da' handsome Scout is 'ere ta' keep ya' all compan-

>>3449507
>A actual superhero
Aw; what da' hell?!? How can we compete with dat'?!!

>>3449226
Mmm, hey gorgeous! Happy to see ya' 'ere~
>Scout coo'd sweetly, hugging Kogure from behind.
>>
File: guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (840 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
840 KB, 600x338
so
how's life
>>
>>3449567
(How long will you be up?)

>>3449636
Chill. Going to Florida and Disney world July 9th~
>>
>>3449562
Mmhm well I remember someone asking for Granberia so I will give it a try. But I would like to play with Miranda as well..sorry I hope that is the answer you are looking for
>>
>>3449658
>Going to Florida and Disney world July 9th
Don't forget your flak jacket.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 614x1302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 614x1302
>>3449431
http://youtu.be/kf_fcj--Zxw
>>3449440
>Kogure shuddered as he was filled with his lover's seed as a meek smile crept over his face. His own member still twitching occasionally as a few droplets if cum built up on the tip. He panted and shifted closer to his partner as he finally started to come down from the high if his climax. He draped an arm over them while they both laid on the bed exhausted and spent. He managed to peck the man's cheek with a kiss as a content smile adorned his face before he laid back down.
>>
File: 11411039587.jpg (378 KB, 858x711) Image search: [Google]
11411039587.jpg
378 KB, 858x711
>>3449431
The deafening sound of silence.
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 333x250
Hey; hello everyone!
>Ty Lee eagerly greeted, bending over upside down from a railing.
How are you all doing tonight?
>>
>>3449562
You're welcome, but you can't help but love a curvy brown catgirl.
>>
File: 56366157_p0.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
56366157_p0.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>3449295
I think I get it.
>She rubbed her temples disgruntledly
So I'm real here because I'm real somewhere else and a lot of these "somewhere else"s coalesced into one existence? But that's not such a bad thing!

>The petite idol stumbled backwards at his attempt to be helpful, which really wasn't all that helpful so much as a huge tease! She secretly wondered whether he was doing it on purpose
You think I have a cold now??
>Upon his touch, she turned flustered and fell onto her bottom

>>3449450
I can see why the old guy bullies you.
>>
We still dead from E3? Can I pick up the bodies after a shower?
How bad was sony?
>>
>>3449636
Absolute despair because you hate me.
>>
>>3449709
I'm quite well, how are you stranger?
>>
>>3449600
It seems like it

>>3449677
If you would like to play as Miranda as well then I can leave it up to you, that should be fair since you asked and he answered to you

>>3449714
Curby brown catgirl a best
>>
File: 39472030_p0.jpg (1 MB, 2469x3382) Image search: [Google]
39472030_p0.jpg
1 MB, 2469x3382
>>3449450
>>3449400
Nrraaaahh!
>With a final slam, the gun impacts on the ground, and explodes into a giant puff of smoke and other very unhealthy chemicals.
>>3449491
Okay!
>She kips up and stands at attention, ready to do whatever the girl might ask of her, or perhaps for what the girl might do to her...
>>3449509
>The embarrassment was too much too handle for the little fox, and her whole body started to glow in...
>Actually, it wasn't just glowing, it was physically heating up! She wriggled her head out of the soft strokes of her admirer and hurriedly popped up onto her broomstick, absolutely burning with emotion.
S-s-stop doing that you dumb dragon, I'm going to burn you if you keep doing this!
...E-even if my fire does almost nothing to your scales and your 30 levels above me and you're not actually doing anything bad to m-
RAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
>An aura if fire seemed to generate from her as her emotions ran wild. Yet despite the apparent fury, her cheeks were still glowing with an incredible shade of red.
>>
>>3449658
(Prob not for long. I need to get some sleep. I'll be here tomorrow though)
>>
File: nah.png (396 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
396 KB, 500x280
>>3449658
Bring light clothing, it's hot here.
>>3449742
No...
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1049x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1049x469
>>3449622
Nnn, sleep soon. Bad timing.)
>>
>>3449732
Sony was the best part of e3 actually. Less talk and much more game compared to the other companies.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 333x250
>>3449762
Oh; I'm well, thank you very much!
>She extends a hand out to her with a wide grin.
I'm Ty Lee, and you are...?
>>3449808
(I seem to be a master of that.
Oh well; tomorrow is another day!)
>>
>>3449368
(Sorry, didn't tag you!)

>>3449728
>>
>>3449788
I'm not really familiar with the anatomy of your kind, but I'm sure I can do this.
>She looks between the fox-like creature's legs for genitals
>>3449846
I'm Sendai, it's nice to meet you.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1837x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1837x1300
>>3449846
And on that note; probably gonna sleep and try to Erp in the morning. Sorry to cock tease~
>>
>>3449783
No it's fine! You can pick her. Besides I doubt I can do something like rp with myself if I picked Miranda. So go ahead please... I crave a bit for that ass sormtimes
>>
>>3449783
Must be why I've had the burning desire to do lewd things to a Mithra then.
>>
>>3449705
>Smiling as he felt a light kiss on his cheek, he grabbed the hand that reached for him with his own and held it on top of him. Feeling exhaustion creep up on him, though, he was too tired to do much else, as he felt his eyelids growing heavy, still snuggled against the little devil.
You're too much for me as always, Kogure-chan... Good night.
>>
File: Machi hair down.png (795 KB, 761x720) Image search: [Google]
Machi hair down.png
795 KB, 761x720
>>3449818
PC was the best, Sony was entertaining but still super duper meh, all the rest were just shit.
>>
>>3449728
"Y'know, you're *buurp* too smart to be talking in the third person, i'd bring you a-along sometime except I do-don't wanna deal with any ani*burp*me bullshit, also my shithead grandson's about to open a way outta here, so i *buurp* better run.
>He rushes back towards the fox pokemon.

>>3449788
>The explosion Opens a similar green portal to the one that led the Scientist and the boy to this place
"AAAn, there you *buurp* fucking have it morty, dimensionnal tear br0brought about by the tachion pistol *buurp, Morty. That's our way home."
>He tosses a smal glossy object to the pokemon.
"Th-There, what's either one of your rare candy pokesteroids or it's *buurp* the saturn equivalent of meth, either *buurp* way, you're welcome.
>He jumps in the portal.
>>
>>3449470
I could see why they fear you, I bet you destroy whole universes with your terrible breath. Did you down a whole liquor store before you came here?

>>3449614
What? You said you were sleepy and didn't want it, I took a bite.

Wasn't even that great either.
>>
>>3449474
H-hey, I help him too! Rick AND Morty. Not j-just Rick!
>>3449728
W-wow, you're mean for a robot. I didn't know they could be this mean, especially if th-they were so cute!
>>3449788
Wait... that wasn't nearly as big an explosion as Rick said it would be.
>He looks over at his grandpa, squinting angrily
Di-did you say that just to mess with me, Rick?
>>
>>3449788
>the fiercesome yet enthralled beast contemplated her for a moment. His head tilted sideways inquisitively, and for a brief moment it would appear that the Garchomp had understood and was taking her threats seriously. Any illusion of this however was immediately broken when the brazen beast walked right up to the Braizen and... gave her another lick, this time on the cheek and this time more prolonged. By the way his tail was swinging from side to side, it was made very apparent how much the land shark was enjoying himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 727x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 727x636
>>3449898
G'night, sleep well. I enjoyed tonight a lot.)
>>
>>3449801
Yes you do.
>>
File: tumblr_o3y81ia5S71spbn9uo1_1280.png (157 KB, 302x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3y81ia5S71spbn9uo1_1280.png
157 KB, 302x499
>>3449952
>>3449940

S-shit don't leave without me Rick!
>>
>>3449970
(Same here, thanks as always, Kogure's the best. Have a good night!)
>>
>>3449728
O-oh well you were stuttering so I as thinking you were cold...
>He gasped as she stumbled backwards and fell on her rear, he was connecting the pieces...but in the wrong way. He was thinking she was getting dizzy by fault of the "fever". He was pretty either naive or dumb. He suddenly walk closer and kneels in front of her
A-are you okay? You are pretty red and walking funny...don't worry, I know what to do...first I need to check out your chest. Can you take off your clothes Miku?
>He asked while gulping and having a worried look on his face
>>
>>3450006
You're the best!)
>>
>>3449950
>Pokes your cheek with my cock.
>>
>>3450028
(Nope, you! Now go to sleep)
>>
>He pokes out of the portal

>>3449993
""God damn it *buurp* Morty, come ON!"

>>3449950
"And you try to stay away from dimensions with actually *buurp* smart people you wouldn't last 5 minutes"

>He pulls the boy into the portal with him, the green energy closing behind them.
>>
>>3450056
No, you!)
>>
File: read.gif (246 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
read.gif
246 KB, 500x270
>>3449981
What can I do to change your mind...
>>
File: Capture.png (319 KB, 592x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
319 KB, 592x490
>>3449868
Hidden under her black fur, there are infarct genitals to be found, A vaginal slit placed right where one would expect it to be placed.
Eh? Where are you looking? I like being pet on my head, not my legs!
>>3449940
>>3449952
Wait, you lied to me about the big explosion, there was supposed to fire everywhere!
>She yelled at Rick as he retreated into the portal. Puffing her cheeks while angrily jumping up and down, paws clutching onto the parting gift.
>>3449953
EEEEP!
>She frantically retreated backwards once again, spitting embers on a ground to create a line of fire between her and the dragon.
S-s-stop that! I'm trying to st-start a pokemon battle here!
>She yelled, one paw rubbing on the cheek that the very out of character shark had licked.
>>
>>3450067
Holy shit this is probaly the most elaborate shitposting I've ever seen.
>>
>>3449818
I see were getting some crash bandicoot remasters. Neat
>>3449920
pretty much what I was expecting. Anything particularly mindblowing or was it all sasuga?
>>
>>3450126
I don't know. I wish I did..
>>
>>3450035
Charming as ever, Anon.

>>3450067
....What an asshole.
>>
>>3450133
You're pretty fox-like, so I'm not sure you'd really enjoy this sort of thing at any other time than mating season, but it's worth a go.
>she brushes the slit gently with her fingertips.
How's that? If it doesn't feel good, I'll pet you as much as you like until I go.
>>
>>3450160
He's providing something more entertaining then the most of the rest of the thread
>>
File: 55865927_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1028) Image search: [Google]
55865927_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1028
>>3449940
It's part of my identity, I'm afraid! I wish I could say it was a pleasure, but you two strain even an idol's cheerful nature! Later, old guy!
>She happily waved him off -- happy because she wouldn't have to deal with him anymore

>>3449952
Just go away before I robot rock you upside your little head.
>Shooing motions

>>3450025
It's like you're doing this on purpose!
>She whined softly and scooted away, hiking up her skirt a bit by accident in the process
I'm not taking off my clothes.
>She turned her head away
>>
>>3450160
Not even sure I'd call that shitposting, a bit memey if anything.
>>
>>3450160
Rick is some next level shit. It's impressive
>>
>>3450192
Yes I am. I hope you remember me.
>>
File: sorrow.jpg (29 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
sorrow.jpg
29 KB, 630x354
>>3450185
mmm... fine...
>>
File: 55526958_p0.png (219 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
55526958_p0.png
219 KB, 600x580
>>3450133
>A battle? Had he heard that correctly? He was used to such upstart challenges but was this something she really wanted? A finclaw scratched at his chin as he eyed the small, diminutive body of the fox witch Pokemon. He supposed that if he had won it'd make getting what he wanted a bit easier, and so, the Garchomp merely shrugged and began to stomp at the ground, causing the Earth beneath her to shake violently. The tremors grew more and more until the land shark was harnessing the power of the Earthquake attack, a powerful move that he knew, by instinct, would do serious damage to Fire-type Pokemon such as the Braixen.
>>
>>3450247
You give up that easily?! I guess you never cared.
>>
>>3450236
>>3450222
>>3450198
>>3450160
(Thanks, dudes, just wanted to do something fun. Glad it worked.)

>>3450192
(<3 gwen)

>Rick (AKA Tank)
>>
File: 1433710058189.jpg (295 KB, 826x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433710058189.jpg
295 KB, 826x1200
Bitches ain't shit but hoes n' tricks
>>
File: 54600336_p0.png (271 KB, 800x851) Image search: [Google]
54600336_p0.png
271 KB, 800x851
>>3450276
(I wasn't really paying attention, but I'm glad you were able to try something fun.)
>>
File: image.png (338 KB, 898x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338 KB, 898x1920
>Actually available for rp tonight
>ready to go lets do this
>fall asleep
I-I'm sorry;;;
>>
>>3450168
All I really care about is Bonerlord which by I mean Mountain Blade 2 Bannerlords. They showed siege gameplay and it was great. My brain has already erased other stuff I've seen.
>>
>>3450202
Doing what in purpose? I'm doing my best to save you! Some people could die of a cold!
>You can notice how naive or dumb he is. He sees how the idol scoots back and further from him. He puts before he remembers. Sometimes in the shows about doctors, the patients resist to the treatment. He nodded before he crawls closer to her and then quickly undid and pulled off her tie. He took her wrists and proceeds to tie them together hard enough so they wouldn't be easy to get rid of.
Don't worry Miku! Im sure I know what I'm doing...I hope.
>He said before he started to do his best to unbutton her jacket.
>>
>>3450316
Slept through the /v shitpost of the century, so whatever.
>>
>>3450241
Of course, who could forget someone with such a.....unique greeting

>>3450276
>Rick was Tank Sama the whole time
>>
File: why.jpg (58 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
58 KB, 390x390
>>3450275
Fine, I'll go lay on the cold, hard floor...
>>
>considered an adult by societal standards
>still giving a shit about vidya
ERP plz
>>
File: 1450076161559.jpg (626 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450076161559.jpg
626 KB, 768x1024
>>3450322
>bonerlord
you get extra head pats for that
>gently pets the girls pretty hair.

I actually just saw that some DOW III footage dropped so I think I should probably take a peek at that.
>>
File: 39505477_p0.png (707 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
39505477_p0.png
707 KB, 740x1000
>>3450195
How's wha-
A-ah!~
>A jolt of...something, she wasn't quite sure what, sparked through her body as the girls fingertips teased the in between of her legs
W-w-what was that?
>>3450269
>But this Braixen had the advantage of psychic powers on her side, however minute that advantage may be as a middle evolution. She hopped back up onto her broom and floated to avoid the devastating earthquake.
I'll show you not to tease me, take this!
>She fired a Psybeam from her paw, the only move in her arsenal that would have anything close to a chance of damaging the stronger, fire resistant pokemon.
>>
>>3450373
>Implying that wasn't really fucking funny
It wasn't even a shitpost, it was just not really ERP.
I'll take those 2 over whatever weekly drama.
>>
>>3450387
I hope you're having a lovely morning.
>>
>>3450105
(Nope, you, and hopefully you're asleep by now, although I'll be in bed before you can respond. Ha!)
>>
>>3450276
It was really entertaining, more than most of the shit we get around here.
>>
>>3450388
Making this all about you, huh? You're the one that fucking tore me in two.
>>
File: 36356155_p0.png (664 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
36356155_p0.png
664 KB, 850x1200
>>3450363
(I'm really sorry but I didn't even intend to RP tonight in the thread and just got caught up in things. I've gotta go now, do you want to continue sometime?)
>>
File: tumblr_nyo0mxkx3r1uyzb67o2_1280.png (784 KB, 848x836) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyo0mxkx3r1uyzb67o2_1280.png
784 KB, 848x836
>>3450222
>>3450160
>>3450236

We'll be here all week!
Maybe.
>>
>>3450479
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, KONATA!
>>
>>3450414
I can only guess that what you felt was normal sexual stimulation. Did it feel good? If it felt good than that would be right.
>>
>>3450414
hi, i wanted to ask for a hug but you seem busy so ill ask for one next time i see you
>>
File: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (17 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
17 KB, 400x219
>>3450479
g o m e n . . .
>>
>>3450493
Oh well. I think. I mean did you were enjoying it? If you want we can either pick it up or start new. But sure other time we can play)
>>
>>3450505
PLEASE.
>>
File: tumblr_o25kwwca0C1sibo91o1_500.jpg (145 KB, 500x709) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25kwwca0C1sibo91o1_500.jpg
145 KB, 500x709
>>3450565
>Next time on Rick and Morty: The Attack of the Catgirls!
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 650x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 650x779
>>3450387
Fucking tank told mr that his shitpost ava would be someone completely different what a LIAR
>>
>>3450459
Morning? Its like 1 am.
But yeah I am, thanks for asking!

How about you?
>>
File: 38414937_p0.png (323 KB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
38414937_p0.png
323 KB, 750x720
>>3450562
(Of course I enjoyed it. What a cute kid, oblivious and forward all the same. I always offer to pick it up, but honestly I'll choose to start new every time. Alright, some other time. Later!)
>>
>>3450552
I fucking loved you so much
>>
>>3450638
See ya then!)
>>
>>3450606
was this it?
>>3447583
>>
File: image.png (410 KB, 1280x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410 KB, 1280x1670
>>3450373
Shrug
>>
>>3450621
Besides having morning wood while being tired. I'm pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x548
>>3450666
Yes, and this was only last night too that he said it >:(
>immediately sells out on tank
>>
>>3450414
>if the Garchomp wasn't taking the Braixen seriously, he certainly was now. The Psybeam hit him smack dab right where she aimed it, causing him to stumble backwards a tad, his head reared back, mostly from surprise rather than pain. The mighty beast shook a little to regain his composure and let out a growl of challenge. Now, he was ready to fight. This was familiar territory for the champion-bred Pokemon and he reveled in it. In retaliation to her move, his right finclaw glowed, and he ran towards the Braixen, prepared to bring it down upon her in a Dragon Claw attack
>>
File: uuuuuuuuuu.jpg (26 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuuuu.jpg
26 KB, 704x396
>>3450644
It's for the best then, I suppose...
>slumps onto the floor
>>
>>3450373
Both Rick and Morty were from these threads though. One is Tank and the other used to be Filia.
>>
>>3450606
You just cant trust damage sponges anymore.

>>3450689
That's too bad, if it was a little earlier o would have offered to relieve you. Why are you tired though, didn't sleep well?
>>
>new partner
>insists repeatedly over initial setup period that they only do "realistic" roleplays
>halfway through scene suddenly has a 14 inch dick and is surprised that hammering cervix isn't the most pleasant sensation
>keeps going after i say to stop and cums in the order of gallons
>>
>>3450698
Virra already avas Bill though, has for a while.
>>
>>3450731
Sleep is for the weak!!!
>>
>>3450712
I still love you.
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 788x1504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 788x1504
>>3450731
Hi bb <33
>tank is making me wait forever for him to play dark!anakin im so mad
>>3450747
Lol oh my god i just realized that I knew that all this time actually oops
>>
File: 1465415973994.gif (917 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1465415973994.gif
917 KB, 600x338
>>3450737
>rattle at some humming in thread
>get a random tit job from quiet despite no penis

/trasherp/ is a weird place
>>
(Final post for the night, I have to do stuff tomorrow morning. Goodnight!)
>>3450532
S-s-sexual wha...
>She couldn't quite put it into words, but she was most certainly feeling rather tingly down below.
U-um...w-wait, can we do this...stuff...tomorrow, I'm feeling really weird right now.
>>3450551
>The firefox walks up to anons legs and gives them a cute little hug
Hello human!
>>3450700
>Unfortunately for the fighter, while he was stumbling backwards, Braixen had instead taken the time to speed off into the distance, cheeks still burning red in a mix of anger and teased embarrassment as she fled from the battle. However, in her mind, she knew she would be coming back for a proper battle, for a chance to prove herself to the fighter that had made fun of her so.
Rrrr...S-stupid Garchomp, I'll show him I'm not a Braixen to be messed around with!
>>
>>3450715
>>3450698
I don't know who tank is, is it a discord RPer?

>>3450747
Yeah, Bill's taken. kinda the rules.
>>
Greetings lost children. I am Professor Kokonoe, genius scientist and ruler of the Sector Seven laboratory. … Well, OK, we aren't in the lab at the moment. This place can sort of be temporarily moved into the Boundary. Well, simply put, it's a mysterious room. A room where you can do anything you want. To be honest, it's a paradise for all those sad, little lost children who couldn't make it to the true ending. A sort of Avalon. If you're one of those nutbars who's all "I don't need help" or "I only want to unlock hidden stuff" or "I'll just look for a flowchart online," then you can piss off… Very well. Lost child of the day. You may enter.
>>
File: ded.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>>3450753
Doesn't seem like it...
Hmph....
>>
>>3450771
>Nibbles on collarbone.
>>
>>3450783
From what I saw he's a drawfag for Virra's discord, which explaing the cipher thing.
>>
>>3450789
If it weren't late, I would like to continue the hair brushing. Well I will catch you other time!)
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1258x1616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1258x1616
>>3450783
Yes, chill dude but he's MAKING ME WAIT so

Also
>continues to laugh at unwritten erp rules
>>
>>3450778
>leans over to hug the cute fox
you're my favorite pokemon so ill try to catch you next time, you cutie
>>
>>3450789
Well this place is actually really spacious. I wonder what kind of adventures await for me here.
>>
>>3450789
It's boobie lady!
>>
>>3450800
I do. I just know you don't feel the same way, so it hurts
>>
>>3450778
Sure, I'm just showing you the ropes to be nice.
>She pets the fox creature's head vigorously, but with enough care as to not cause harm.
>Sleep tight.
>>
>>3450789
TEACH ME MISS. L-
oh...
>thanks for reminding me I need to tighten up my Hazama game...
>>3450806
N-nooo
>flails from side to side, trying to dislodge the nibbler as he rattles
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 250

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.