[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a crush on someone you ERP'd with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x725
Have you ever had a crush on someone you ERP'd with?
>>
Dated them, too
>>
>>1039930
Once. He lives too far away for us to do anything though.
>>
>>1039930
Yes, still trying to get over the fact that this person who took my erp virginity would go on to ditch me for someone they believed was better. However, the person I was ditched for brutally mind fucked my crush. I think it was fucked up with what happened to my (now former) crush but don't expect any sympathy from me.
The funniest part is that I started coming to erp threads to escape such drama irl. I know, fuck me, right?>>1039997
>>
File: 1449007610934.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1449007610934.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>1040945
Just don't get a crush on people anon
>>
>>1039930
More than once
Too bad either my trust issues caused me to dump them, or I feel insecure always fucked up me trying to do anything more with them.
>>
>>1039930
Yes. She lives in Texas. We are actually gonna meet up this March. :3
>>
>>1039930
Twice, first time we met up and found we had almost nothing in common and the chemistry we had online was not there irl. Never spoke again with him once I got home.

Second time we kept it a distance relationship and we have been great friends for years now.

Since then no, I just slut around and don't get attached to anyone.
>>
File: Nue (2).jpg (628 KB, 647x906) Image search: [Google]
Nue (2).jpg
628 KB, 647x906
>>1039930
Yes.
Like 4 times.
>>
>>1039930
I'm actually hoping to find an ERP crush again. I kinda have a thing for one of em.
>>
>>1039930
Liars are the worst
>>
>>1041606
It almost never ends well, don't wish for it. Just have fun and don't take it seriously.
>>
>>1041701
Erotic Role Play.
>>
I've had a crush on Mettaton for si long but he doesn't ERP.

Someone help me get his legs.
>>
>>1041718
Yea I know what it means, just saying senpai
>>
>>1041211
;_; clownpiece
>>
>>1041567
I came into this thread looking for Nue and I was not disappointed
>>
>>1039930
Yes, only once. I like a lot of the people I choose to ERP with, and make friends with most of em IRL, we hang out, play smash, league, smite, Risk of Rain, I stream Kung Pow and shit for them etc. But I've only ever really fallen in love with one of them, and unfortunately he lives in Germany. I really hope he doesn't get killed or attacked by those mudslimes.
>>
>>1039930
Once. Still have a crush on her. But like most people I've ERP'd with, she lives far from where I am. Last time I talked to her, which was 2 days ago, she was sick and was possibly having hallucinations. I can't help but feel worried, considering she mentioned she won't buy medicine and will just wait out the illness. And the fact that she ran away due to family issues at one point doesn't really help. I just feel like I'm bringing misfortune to her.

I can't do anything to help.

>Blog ends here.
>>
Yep, and it went from ERP to phonesex & sexting. It was through her that I experienced the sensation of having hot wax dripped on my body. Ended up building her confidence enough to the point that she started dating, and we ended up breaking it off.
>>
>>1042108
If you're expecting honesty from an erp relationship you are in for heartache.

I was in an online relationship with a guy I met on a game for nearly a year, we had regular erp and phone sex. I told him I loved him and that I wanted to be with him because it's what he wanted to hear, when he tried to force it to the next level I told him I was in a relationship and it wasn't going to happen.

He got extremely mad but honestly he should of known better, he actually thought I would drop my boyfriend who I'd been with for years for him over some phone and text sex..

Point I was making is that it's role play, it's not real dating and if you take it as so that's on you.
>>
File: tegaki_0.png (35 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tegaki_0.png
35 KB, 900x900
>>1040945
You can't make people love you anon. Best you can do is be someone worth loving.

Love you, buddy.
>>
File: RamondaAreYouWell.jpg (87 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
RamondaAreYouWell.jpg
87 KB, 953x960
>>1043540
Are you seriously trying to pass it off his fault? You're a manipulative, narcissistic moron. Get a clue.
>>
File: Nue (1).png (1 MB, 1024x1092) Image search: [Google]
Nue (1).png
1 MB, 1024x1092
>>1042120
Piece linked me the thread and told me to post.
First person I had a crush on was my shitpost ERP partner from /Lolg/ on /vg/
second was a guy I genuinely fell in love with who one day told me he was feeling suicidal then disappeared for a month.
Third was somebody from the discord group that would shitpost ERP threads with the likes of Lizard and santa
Fourth was Mizuki.
>>
>>1039930
Years ago yes. It developed into more of an "online relationship with regular e-fuckings" as ourselves than just ERPing. We broke up eventually because she out of nowhere goes "but i'm getting so many other offers".
>>
What about the other way round? Ever had someone you ERPd with crush on you? How'd you handle it?
>>
>>1044459
After thinking my experiences online and irl, I realized that I have failed at both in both worlds. I'm done with all of that bullshit.
>>
File: motivational_oldguy.png (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
motivational_oldguy.png
125 KB, 600x600
>>1046095
Good boy, now go do what you want to do in life.
>>
I hate people who are like this.

I cringe when someone asks for email or some other contact because you just know it's headed down the path you don't want to go.
>>
>>1045934
Yes.

That's when you terminate contact as gently, but firmly, as possible. The best route to take is to maintain distance from your partner, OOC. If you've been cybering instead of taking up roles, that's more difficult. Just don't cyber if you're the sort to get easily attached, and know how to spot those who do. At the end of the day, relationships between partners hardly work out. When they do, that's great; it is not the majority of the time, though.

Tl;dr: treat it like a professional, but casual, relationship.
>>
I'm dating her... <3
>>
>>1045934
my situation is special.
I fell for a guy and messed things up really badly and he stopped wanting to speak to me.
So I started talking to him on a different account I already had and managed to patch things together without him figuring out who I was.

Then he fell in love with my second persona and I had to break it to him who I really was.
Even though I still loved him.
>>
>>1042118
>Feeling sorry for him

That's gold.
>>
>>1048711
Lucky.
>>
File: 1447710174712.png (418 KB, 838x800) Image search: [Google]
1447710174712.png
418 KB, 838x800
>>1039930
Quite a few times in my history with ERP.

Just struggled with getting attached, in that regard. Now it's basically the other way around. I lose most, if not all interest in my partner following an ERP.
>>
>>1045934
The trick is to watch out for people instantly begging for "long term" stuff, or dropping IC questions about how aroused you the player are.
>>
No, I'm only bacon...
>>
I've had more intense orgasms from ERP than fucking my girl. She is worlds apart from that shit and I just pretend to be a normalfag.
>>
>>1042197
Funny, mine's in Germany too.
>>
>>1042118
;_; anon
>>1049041
To be fair this
Most the time my fault. Cept for the ones who'd never return the love that I really liked.
>>
I don't have time to ERP anymore, but did a ton back in my day.
Met a few, made love to even fewer. One that got away was some girl in Atlanta with a big rack and even bigger issues. Ended up getting knocked up by a bus boy at the sports bar she worked at. I still miss that crazy gal sometimes.
>>
File: 1321980114978.jpg (12 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
1321980114978.jpg
12 KB, 300x261
>>1039930
Everyone is just playig their roles.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 850x600
ERP is wrong.
>>
File: 832.jpg (61 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
61 KB, 588x766
You never cease to amaze dumb threads.
>>
>>1039930
Yeah, I crushed hard on her. Still do, actually. We don't talk as much as we used to but damn if I don't feel it when we chat.
>>
>>1043540
Wow you're a cunt
>>
File: 1453279416613.png (875 KB, 1048x1350) Image search: [Google]
1453279416613.png
875 KB, 1048x1350
test
>>
Yeah, that's why I don't ERP anymore.
>>
>>1067324
>Not the real Neptune
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.