[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lewd fantasies thread. Post your fantasies here, no matter how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 707x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 707x546
Lewd fantasies thread. Post your fantasies here, no matter how lewd or tame they are.

Old thread, now in autosage: >>2881454
>>
>>2948071
I've got a fantasy to share. Bit wordy, but then again, that's par for me.

I'm a bloody Yank, but (at least some of) my ancestors are Scottish, and I've had the opportunity to wear both a traditional kilt and a full tartan before, and found them to be mighty-fine levels of comfy. And yes, I do mean I was wearing them the proper, traditional way.

All the same, I don't find the idea of cross-dressing all that enticing - for me, at least. On the other hand, I have this thing for a pretty little femboy in a knee-length skirt, stockings and heels, with either a button-down shirt or a corset to accent his girlish figure. I'd have him walk around all day with me, watching him struggle not to gasp or moan or let on what all he isn't wearing under that skirt, and every now and then reach under it to grope his bare buttcheeks, wiggle the dildo in his ass or stroke the silk ribbon tied around his aching, pretty-boy penis.

Every few stores or so, I'd have a bit of mercy on him, and take him into the changing room for a bit of relief - by which I mean, I'd bend him over, hike up his skirt, pull out the dildo and stick it in his mouth like a bit gag while I lift my kilt, line the head of my cock up with his twitching, needy little asshole and slide right in, working myself up to a nice steady rhythm. Once I feel myself get close to the edge, I'll reach around underneath and undo the ribbon around his rod, holding up a pair of socks or panties for him to blow his load onto while I fill him full of my cum.

Once I pull out, I'll have him lick and suck my dick nice and clean, then lift his skirt so I can tie his rod up nice and secure again, before he turns around and presents his ass so I can slide the dildo back where it belongs.

Then, it's off to another store, because we're not done shopping yet.
>>
I would like I cute chubby japanese girl to drizzle sauces on my dick and lick it up until I cum in her mouth. After she says "gochisousama deshita" and fixes her glasses
>>
>>2948478
That's super hot. I strongly approve.
>>
I want to make passionate love to Princess Luna.

I want to make her cum so hard she squirts all over.
>>
I fantasize about being roughly raped by male candy colored ponies while they degrade me and hurt me because I'm a nobody and Senpai will never notice me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2947884
Jeez, you know me well anon.
No way I can resist coming back.~
>>
>>2951214
Well well, how was school? Did you learn anything?
>>
>>2951662
Didn't learn much since I kept thinking about cocks and how I'd much rather be sitting on someone's lap.
>>
>>2951717
Is that right? Well I hope you didn't give in to your desires at school. It's always that much better if you hold out till you get home. Just look at how you're squirming. What a naughty slut you've been.
>>
>>2951892
Oh definitely, I like to deny myself and enjoy the sensation of being horny and constantly having lewd thoughts. Now that I'm home I can drown out any rational thoughts and anything not involving cocks or me being slutty. If only I could have you punish me for being naughty~
>>
>>2949677
I fantasize about being loved and snuggled by a herd of lovely, adorable marshmallow stallions who are handsome and hung and at least as big as actual horses.
>>
>>2951994
You do deserve a spanking for being so bad today, not concentrating on your studies. Thiugh, it does make me hot knowing you thought about my cock all day.
>>
>>2949518
Good to know you enjoyed it. Truth, it's not exactly a practical fantasy on so many levels, but what's be the fun in that, right?

Also wouldn't mind having a lovely little toy, maybe the same pretty little femboy in his pretty little skirt, to kneel under my desk and stick his head under my kilt while I work on writing or other projects. Would be great, mm, inspiration, there.
>>
>>2952392
I'd like being spanked, leave my butt sore and sensitive anon. It would make me all the more antsy when I sit in your lap. I'd keep shifting which would just cause me to grind against your crotch even more.
>>
And you know that's what I love. Slide my cock between your thighs working me back and forth up and down making me hard as rock.
>>
>>2952783
I would gladly, after a while your precum would make my thighs slick and slippery and your cock would slide between them as though you were fucking a cocksleeve.
>>
>>2952430
If it were practical, it probably wouldn't be fantasy now, would it? But being better than reality is why we want it.

Of course, the hardest part of having a slut under your desk to suck you off all day is finding it. Would you just leave them kneeling to do what they want though, or would you offer some encouragement to make sure their focus is where it should be?
>>
>>2953287
Well now, enticement is something I can arrange quite well.

See, they make these wonderful little things nowadays, called remote vibrators. Just a little bullet, perfect size to, insert into an onahole that's then strapped in place over my little toy's little toy, and secured with a harness around his waist so it doesn't slip off. For good measure, I might add another to the back, or maybe go for a larger anal plug. In fact, that idea entices me, I think - a nice tail for my pet, buckled into the harness and with another remote for a separate vibrating function.

For the most part, I'd probably let him walk (or maybe crawl?) around as he pleases, occasionally teasing him with a few pulses of the remotes and rewarding any initiative he might take about crawling under the desk and servicing me with his hands and his mouth.

When I feel the need for proper inspiration, however, that's when I'll turn up the dials, to let him know where he belongs. I expect him to respond quickly, and to get to work on me as soon as his head is under my kilt. If he's a good boy and does his job well, I'll turn up the dials some more, maybe pulse them a bit for added fun.

If he's a very good boy, I might even take a break to undo his harness and give him a ride of my own.

So the question is, my pretty little pet: Are you a good little boy?
>>
File: casual.jpg (180 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
180 KB, 1280x1280
>>2948071

Casual sex world.
>>
>>2952998
You smooth things make a wonderful cocksleeve. Remember that cute skirt we got you last time? Go put that on and come back.
>>
>>2955218
This, but a chunk of the population (10-25%) is hyper endowed and there's more size variance - Heights range from 3-10 feet
>>
>>2955218
A casual sex world sounds great.

>That dialogue though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8
>>
>>2955218
I like this, but with BDSM themes and maybe a little transformation. I imagine the world has been taken over by furry creatures, and they don't play by human taboos. So if the nice cat lady tells you to get on your knees and service her right there on the street, that's what you do. And if you're good, maybe you can become fluffy, too.
>>
>>2955515
How did this suddenly devolve into a gay RP thread?

I suggest you take this to a RP thread that allows faggots.
>>
>>2956859
Hey I think you're on the wrong board buddy.
The bitching board is three blocks down >>>/qa/
>>
>>2949099
>>literally hungry for your cock

Strangely arousing.
>>
>>2955218
>family watching TV
>dad sees an actress he likes
>pulls out his cock and starts whacking
>no one cares
>>
>>2961468
I genuinely want to see something like this.
>mom leaves room naked to get clothes from laundry room
>son on couch
>son stops mom
>gianterectpenis.jpg
>passionate incestual sex in the middle of the family room
>little sis on the couch
>"seriously you guys, again? I'm trying to watch TV"
>what's on the TV?
>totally not a bunch of furry anthros and humans doing lewd things together in a teen girl drama
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 164x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 164x170
this is probably fucking terrible of me but I want nothing more than to get fucked into the mattress and used by my older brother. he's practically fucking male model tier attractive and tall and so much bigger than me, and fucking hell it's hard to keep myself chill around him sometimes because he's a very handsy person and gets grabby a lot. I feel ridiculously guilty for it, but whatever, I guess.
>>
>>2962037
Are you a female?
>>
>>2962131
nope! unless you count borderline traps as females, I guess, but I'm a guy. and 90% sure he's straight so I'm probably just being stupid and gay.
>>
>>2962037
it isn't terrible of you at all anon. abnormal, but there's nothing wrong with that.
shame that most likely he doesn't have similar feelings about you, otherwise things could be fun
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1600x2000
Where's that anon with the lipstick kink?
>>
I want to have a slightly overprotective partner (think soft yandere levels) Never trusts you to make food so he constantly makes your every meal and feeds it to you, will carry you off to bed every night if you're late, demands you're always in his sight, etc
I want someone I can depend upon a lot
>>
>>2962225
yeah, heh. it's super doubtful that he's got any feelings for me considering as far as I know, he's only ever dated women? so it's just a sorta creepy fantasy for me.
>>
>>2962261
No clue

But ponies smothering anon is hot.
>>
>>2962037
>get pinned to the bed by your older brother when he's play-wrestling with you for fun one day
>he's got your hands pinned above your head and his body draped over yours, his weight settled inbetween your legs
>you're both out of breath, flushed, and panting but he's got a smug grin on his face and an eyebrow cocked
>you try to squirm away because you don't want him to know just how hard you are from all of this and praying he doesn't notice
>you can't get away and just end up in a worse postion than when you had started
>he shifts against you to adjust his weight and presses against your cock by accident, and you can tell he notices by his very visible pause as he looks at you, smile fading slowly
>you panic and try to explain yourself and make up an excuse as to why you're fully hard in your clothes when all you two were doing was wrestling
>he doesn't respond for a brief moment before adjusting himself again and usinf his free hand to pull you closer and put your legs around his waist
>you freeze immediately
>slowly and almost teasingly, he grinds against you
>"Are you already this worked up over nothing?"
>try to explain again but he just chuckles and runs his hand over your waistband, barely grazing your cock
>"Stop making excuses, we both know why you're like this. Don't think I didn't know about how you touch yourself at night to me, you aren't exactly the quietest."
>he starts rubbing at your cock in earnest now, watching your reactions as you try to stay calm and act like this isn't dangerous territory
>"We both know you want to be my cocksleeve, don't you?"
>you nod slowly and his hand moves away, and in a second he has you flipped, face down against the bed as he works down your clothes roughly
>"So you're gonna get treated like one, slut."
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 540x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 540x291
>>2963801
you know, I was going to go to bed and sleep for a proper amount of time and be somewhat normal. instead I'm going to be jerking myself to this for a while because it's ridiculously hot. you're a life ruiner, anon.

[spoiler]but thank you[/spoilersdontworkontrash]
>>
File: 1463540625541.png (276 KB, 747x800) Image search: [Google]
1463540625541.png
276 KB, 747x800
I want to have a furry girl love me unconditionally for who I am.

I want to have a girl in general to love me unconditionally for who I am.
>>
>>2964221
cute.
>>
I weirdly want to sniff cute girls asses, not for the scent of shit but for their lewd sweat and perfume smell
>>
Fucking stupid and insane but HERE WE GO

>driving along, minding my own business
>suddenly, BAD GUYS (Ever see any of those corny B-movies from the 80s where henchmen suddenly appear on the scene BECAUSE ACTION? Like that.)
>extended chase, lots of ACTION
>eventually crash/run out of gas
>running, punchingn parkour
>eventually cornered and knocked out
>wake up tied to chair/bed
>get used by gang of rich psycho women for weeks/months
>get broken at some point
>they get bored with me, knock me out again, and toss me out the side of a van in an unfamiliar place

It's extremely ridiculous and unrealistic. It would be a fucking nightmare if it ever DID happen (it wouldn't). But that's something I've fantasized about for years. I dunno. I'm probably fucking broken.
>>
File: tumblr_m3bijvmzDb1r8ygxro6_500.gif (757 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3bijvmzDb1r8ygxro6_500.gif
757 KB, 450x253
Fucking ANYTHING with Cherry from Studio Killers.
>>
>>2964221
>I want a girl to love me unconditionally for who I am
Aaaand this is now a feels thread.

I don't want to feel this feel anymore. Halp?
>>
>>2965670
Everyone's got a mom
>>
>>2965697
I love my mom, quite a lot, but I think you know what I actually meant.

Like a romantic love not a family love. Especially if it could get lewd. I can't get lewd with my family. God.
>>
>>2965711
So.. you're saying you wouldn't fuck your mom? Next it'll be sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation .
>>
>>2965765
Don't forget with full consent
>>
>>2965773
Of course how could I forget consent
>>
>>2964221
I've seen some shit, but this is really sick, Anon.
>>
I'm too scared to go through with it in real life, Living in the south and being a virgin and all, But I dream almost constantly of being dominated by older men. Back in high school it was the gym teacher. I'd dream of being the last one in the locker room changing before he came in and started molesting me, Threatening me into silence, Promising grades for being his good, submissive, boy. I got my mitts on a dildo thanks to an understating friend with his own PO box, I named it after him and still have it. Had my first prostate orgasm thinking of him.

A few years later I was working at a grocery store. My manager was an alright looking guy, 40's, little heavy, wore a beard great. The fantasies didn't really kick in until I got moved from cashier/bagger to janitorial duties. I had the keys to the office, I cleared the waste bins every morning. I started having dreams of him cornering me in his office. It was a small room with no windows, Nobody would notice a struggle. He'd force me down over his desk and test my ass out before locking me naked under his desk so he could fuck my mouth while doing paperwork. Maybe even offer me a job as his personal cocksleeve, Take me home, treat me like a dog, share me with friends. Thinking about that was the first time I ever set up a suction-cup spit-roast with dildos in my shower. I abused my throat so badly that day my grandmother recommended I go to the clinic and get tested for strep throat, Which I told her that I did.

Now-a-days I like to read Craigslist hookups and jerk off to the thought of having the backbone to go through with them. I fantasies of all the ways it could go wrong, Getting raped, abducted, tied up and used as a sex slave or just the more likely raped and beaten by rednecks. Simultaneously prohibitively horrifying and absolutely the most arousing thing ever.
>>
>>2965975
Wow anon
>>
>>2965975
>>2965989

There's actually a contemporary example. There's this guy who works at my local Kmart. Bit fat, Pimply, has a beard and pony tail, at least late 20's. We've had a couple of extended conversations. I rambled on about Dwarf Fortress to him for a good half hour once and he asked me if I'd played Arc Survival Evolved. I hadn't, I'm broke and have a chipset computer, Can't really play recent games.

Had a wet dream a week or two ago, went onto craigslist to fill up the rape-fantasy tanks and read a lost connection post that described our meetings. Messaged him, had a date, everything went well, get invited over to his house, get beaten, kept in a pet cage in the cold basement with only a raggedy old blanket that he'll take away if I don't press whatever hole he wants up to the edge for him to have his way with. Getting handcuffed under his desk while he plays video games, and shared/loaned out to his fat virgin friends, trapped as a fuck-toy for a whole network of socially awkward basement dwellers, forced to take hormones and dress up like their anime waifus.

I'm tingling all over just thinking about it.

I am ashamed, yet aroused.
>>
>>2966082
Anon, I have now gone further down the rabbit hole. And it's full of degeneracy
>>
>>2962215
>>2962037
Your name Lothric by chance?
>>
>>2966098
I kek'd

I just want a seven foot tall musclebound amazon woman/futa to kidnap me for her personal snoo snoo slave. Bonus points if she's an anthro.
>>
I want to "own" a trap/Femboy with wide child bearing hips. And I don't want to own him because I bought him or anything like that, but because he's so addicted to my cock he'll never leave. So I buy him things like cute panties, skirts, etc, and he's a cock addicted slut who calls me master. I'd fuck him doggy style, and call him my bitch in heat, and he'll just moan cause he knows that's what he is... and he really likes it that way.
>>
I have a simple one, I just want to rape people

Thanks to my fear of being caught I'd never ever do it. Even a .1% chance of getting caught I won't do it, but I'd so love to rape someone
>>
>>2966288
>people
what kind of people? anyone or preference?
>>
>>2966098
>tfw you'll never have a cute younger brother that whispers softly in your ear, asking you to 'rise'
>>
>>2966288
Funny, I want to be raped. Well, raped by a loli, but still...
>>
>>2966277
>tfw I'm a femboy with wide hips
H-hi, anon~
>>
>>2966353

You want to get so addicted to being fucked that you are practically my slave? You want me to buy you cute clothes and dildos? You want to be like a bitch in heat, you slut?
>>
>>2966300
Femmie people, girls or traps really

Not into manly
>>
>>2966382
That sounds absolutely amazing, anon! You can dress me up all day and rut me until my mind breaks~ I want you to grab my hips and call me a slut while you pound my prostate and press your sweaty chest against my back.
>>
>>2966349

>You'll never be lured into the Loli van with promises of video games and classic rock
>You'll never get pounced by a group of lolis who immediately tie you up
>They'll never bring you to their hideout, which is just a nice treehouse
>They'll never take turns riding your cock until you fill them up with cum
>They'll never reveal they've recorded you fucking them
>They'll never blackmail you into coming back every week to be their "playmate"
>>
>>2966388

You sound like you'd be a good slave. I'd get you a pretty collar with a tags that says "Buttslut". I'd be a kind master too, even let you sleep in the bed with me, and even give you kisses. But only as long as you remembered the place you belong most, on all fours presenting yourself to me for a good fuck.
>>
>>2966422
Why anon? Why? Can't they just play suggestively around me? Innocent brushes against me at a family BBQ, asking me to play dollies with them, lick the door behind me and say if I don't have sex with her she'll scream rape.
>>
Being kidnapped by Semi-anthro bipedal rat girls.

They take me to their heavily pregnant matriarch who has been gangbanged by all the colonies males. She gapes her pussy in my face showing me her pink regal pussy before slowly lowering her self onto my cock. She's tight due to the difference in our sizes but well lubed due to the sloppy seconds, I bottom her out with every thrust and we go for hours. I am kept there drugged, fed, and happily gangraped by all the females for the rest of my life, through some fluke of nature we can breed and have viable young (at least the ones that are mine, she still pleases the other colony males).
>>
>>2966478
Would you put me on a leash and lead me around? Would you call me a pretty little bitch and smack my ass a little? I'd wanna lay in your lap and have you pet my head before you bend me over and fuck my slutty ass~ You can shove dildos in me to stretch me out and have me walk around all day with my ass filled!
>>
>>2966600
God dammit you two, now I'm all hard reading these
>>
>>2966640
You aren't the only one
>>
I want to be a girl and do girl stuff and tease guys.
>>
>>2966676
Same, anon. That's why titty skittles exist. At least for me. Although it's not fetish-based.
>>
>>2966676
Anon, pls no tease. haha
>>
File: lolis man, gotta watch out.png (41 KB, 1076x333) Image search: [Google]
lolis man, gotta watch out.png
41 KB, 1076x333
>>2966422
>>
>>2966682
Wouldn't work for me since I'm way too masculine. Plus I'm not even sure if this fantasy is completely fetish based or not.

>>2966690
But that's part of the fun, anon.
>>
>>2966714
Well, I guess if that's part of the fun then I won't mind
>>
>>2966676
I want to be a shy girl with ginormous tits that gives it away at the drop of a hat
>>
>>2966725
It'd probably just be stuff like "accidentally" rubbing against them or bending over to pick something up and making it look overly sexual.

>>2966726
Yeah, I'd want large assets too.
>>
>>2966745
>accidentaly
I see what you mean
>>
I want to tie up a girl (or trap) and have a dog fuck them savagely while I watch and jackoff to it
>>
I want an anthro giraffe to give me a blowjob.

>>2ft long prehensile tongue
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 240x180
>>2966818
I want a real Giraffe to give me a blow job
>>
>>2954660
I-I'm a good little boy, Master
>>
>>2966098
holy shit, this made me laugh harder than it should have.
>>
>>2954660
Goodness, anon. I'd be a good little boy for that kind of master any day of the week~

>>2966640
>>2966654
I'm glad you enjoyed, anons. Too bad I don't have anyone to tie me up and punish me. I've been a bad boy~
>>
File: 1463546292065.png (343 KB, 645x700) Image search: [Google]
1463546292065.png
343 KB, 645x700
>>2965010
Jesus Fuck anon. I absolutely abhor that character design. Terrifying.

Look how sweet this face just entices you to love her. She's my 10/10 would love unconditionally.

>>2964221
Now that I think about it. I would like to add the stipulation of non abusive. God knows I'd ditch the Bitch I a second.
>>
>>2967966
I'm more a sensitive dom. I love giving playful after care, giving gentle kisses on a girls privates after torturing her pussy, getting icepacks and heating pads if needed etc. The cuddling after is almost better than the bondage before.
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 666x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 666x878
Pic related. I love large size differences like that and I want nothing more than to be totally overpowered by someone larger than me.
>>
File: 1463546166704.png (286 KB, 800x668) Image search: [Google]
1463546166704.png
286 KB, 800x668
>>2968261
What does that have to do with shitty design?
>>
>>2968699
What's your size anon?
>>
>>2968717
I'm only 5'6", so it's not entirely unobtainable. I think.
>>
>>2968761
Well shit, I'm a good bit larger. I cap at around eactly 6'. Anything's possible
>>
>>2968795
6'4" here, swole
>>
>>2968861
>>2968795
Ah, man. It's actually surprisingly hard to find taller guys around where I live for some reason.

>tfw I'll never get a 6'+ qt bf to overpower me
>>
>>2968861
>>2969000
Tall guys are fucking nice. This anon gets it. Being overpowered and pushed around by someone bigger than me is fucking hot. Plus being shorter makes me feel more girly, which is A+.
>>
>>2968702
Nothing. I was responding to your comments on abuse. After care, or lack thereof is abusive imo
>>
>>2969000
It's really that hard? That's kinda funny.
Sorry to tease you shorty. haha
>>
>>2969021
>tfw too tall to experience this
>>
>>2969066
And how tall are you?
>>
>>2969066
It's okay, anon. We've all got our flaws ;-;

>>2969040
Being called shorty is my fetish. Good lord, that's hot to me for some reason. Tall is the absolute best. Plus it allows you to be picked up more easily~!
>>
>>2969084
6'1"

>>2969094
Yeah, I guess I'll just stick to fantasy.
>>
>>2969040
It is! Which sucks a lot.

>>2969066
I'm sorry anon. At least you can reach the top shelves, right?
>>
>>2969094
>mfw I have this burning desire to call someone shorter than me a munchkin and use their head and shoulder as a leaning support
I've made a bit of a habit of that haha
And you're right, it does allow you to be picked up easier
>>
>>2969117
Where are you that has no virtually no tall people at all. Sounds like a midget factory

>>2969113
I see. You're a tad bit taller than me, so I can't help kek
>>
>>2969137
Colorado. There's a weird lack of tall people, most guys I've seen and met are only a couple of inches taller than me, if that.
>>
>>2969123
I've got a burning desire to sit in a guy's lap and have him hold me close to him, all while calling me short and cute in an almost condescending way. That way I can hit his chest lightly and act angry while grinding myself into him and getting a deep breath of his scent. Unf, fuck.
>>
>>2969117
If you ever need to reach something, I've got it covered!

>>2969137
It's fine, I'm used to it by now.
>>
>>2969176
Sounds like a pretty good desire. And that sounds like something I'd do just to be funny. I've been hit for it a good few times, but it was all in good fun. The only I've never had done is someone smell my scent
>>
>>2969175
Huh. That is really weird.

>>2969209
Hopefully you do find someone taller anon. Or maybe what someone can't make up for in height, they can do in their actual size. (Body frame-wise)
>>
>>2969249
>they can do in their actual size. (Body frame-wise)
That would actually pretty easy considering how skinny I am, and there have been moments where I've felt, intimidated(?) by a guy's size.
>>
>>2969229
Guys can smell pretty damn good. It's good stuff, smelling a guy that you're really into. Gets me really hot and horny...
>>
>>2969271
Like say, I'm 6'. I have a pretty large build. I know that feeling of being seen as intimidating, and I can , say, overpower someone that's skinnier, if I wanted to
>>
>>2969284
W-woah. If someone got that turned on by how I smelled, that'd easily turn me on in return. Especially if they're a shortstack
>>
>>2962037
That the next time you two are alone and gets grabby, you could moan a little under your breath.
>>
>>2969296
Sounds great, I'd love to feel weak and powerless.
>>
>>2969337
Sadly, I'm probably nowhere nearby to toss you around. haha
>>
>>2969337
Too bad they weren't younger

I managed to get my cousin to casually have sex with me all the time because when we were kids we played games like Truth or Dare and they usually end up sexual
>>
>>2969325
Well I have had people say my hips are really nice. I'd love to sit in your lap and smell you and relax. Feeling you get hard underneath me would just be a bonus ~
>>
>>2969415
That'd sound really nice right now
>>
>>2969380
Ah true, it's never that simple.
Plus I'm really shy anyways.
>>
I want to have a girlfriend that is literally a r63 clone of me.

So that we can do every sexual fantasy I've ever had and be in paradise the whole time.

My ultimate goal is to make sure she gets pleasure from it too. It's no fun when your partner isn't having fun.
>>
>>2969443
Same, I'm pretty shy too. But it honestly just takes a really good connection to bring the social aspects out of me
>>
>>2969469
Yeah, the hard part is just the initial step and reaching out.
>>
>>2969500
Right. After the first step, it's usually smooth sailing
>>
Are you two gonna fuck or what? And can I watch?
>>
>>2969445
I've thought about the same before. It took me way too long to realize that since I'm hard submissive, my alternate self would probably be the same and that would kill the fun.

It might work better for you though, in which case that'd be one of the best things to have.
>>
>>2969570
Eh. I'dunno
>>
File: 1f4b32dcf0a2a9b6a5a355854e0a4e47.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1f4b32dcf0a2a9b6a5a355854e0a4e47.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1280
I want to be turned into a super kinky pokemon anthro with infinitely more confidence than I have now. Also boobs.
>>
>>2969769
I'm not very submissive unless it's with myself. I submit to my own feelings and urges often. Other than that, I'm not one to submit to people. But I would be more than happy to do whatever I could to please my partner and get pleasure out of it myself. So I guess you could say I'm a perfect match for myself...
Somebody better get working on a cloning machine.
>>
I want to be drugged with powerful aphrodisiacs and chained to a wall where a secret society of women and girls feed on men's semen. Every day they milk me, using any means necessary to ensure I blow the biggest thickest load possible
>>
File: 217426(1).jpg (222 KB, 992x1280) Image search: [Google]
217426(1).jpg
222 KB, 992x1280
My fantasy is something banana of doom would draw, if he knew how to draw. Find a fertility amulet or something that tg's me into a girl/herm, species unimportant. Then my womb fills with eggs and I lay them very orgasmically until I take the amulet off, which is to say never
>>
>>2971379
hot
>>
>>2971379
>>2971379
Fuck, agreed. That fantasy is insanely hot.
>>
>>2966600

Oh, you'll have a leash. And I'll rest your head in my lap, next to my cock, and pet you gently. But no, no dildos all day for you. That'll be a treat, for when you're a good girl. No, I think you'll just have an egg vibrator in you, high enough to drive you crazy but low enough that you won't cum. And when you've been a good girl, a properly obedient bitch, that's when you'll get to ride your dildos. We'll have a special place for it, where you can bounce up and down on them while you suck my cock.
>>
File: 744953.png (1 MB, 949x1225) Image search: [Google]
744953.png
1 MB, 949x1225
>>2971379
>>2971404
>>2971453
Being a dragon's broodslut/greatest treasure is also appealing. Having him fuck you savagely yet treat you tenderly, your offspring being the scourge of nations
>>
>>2971551
Unf. Would you force me down onto the knot of the dildo while I squirmed and drooled on your fat cock? I'd slurp up all of your precum and bring you really close to orgasm before deepthroating you and holding you there. You wouldn't cum and I'd repeat that a couple more times before begging you to let me taste your delicious cum~

You'd drive me crazy with that vibe and the petting. I'd rub my face into your crotch and run my hands up your chest while asking you feebly to "please fuck my slutty face, master~"
>>
>>2971699

A couple years back I had a dream that I was a knight of a small kingdom, and was sent out to slay a dragon to bring pride and fame to our little kingdom.

While riding to find the dragon, the dragon found me. It picked me off my horse, slammed me to the ground, and ripped off my armor before I could even react. It flew me to it's lair, and dropped me on a luxurious bed before landing.

It quickly pinned my naked body to the bed with it's larger form, and began to lick my neck, before it revealed to me why.

She wanted me to be her mate, and in return she would provide me with all the treasures I could ask for, and she would provide me with children who would me great warriors and kings/queens. And all I had to do was give her eggs, lots of eggs. I agreed, to be her mate, to live with her and provide her with as many children as she wanted.

Unfortunately I woke up just as I put my hands on her wide birthing hips, with her tail wrapped around me.
>>
>>2972739
>I woke up just before sex scene

GODDAMN I hate it when this happens. It's worse than dinosaur in green text.
>>
I want my waifu to become extremely evil, and extremely powerful, for her to go on and enslave the world, keeping me as her sex slave and pet, as well as a trophy.
>>
>>2962261
looking for me?
>>
>>2974304
woo
>>
>>2974304
FInn the human? since

>PB
>Marceline
>Flame Princess

all evil, all want to enslave the world
>>
I have a..probably odd kink for being treated like a doll. Being dressed up, having my hair brushed gently by soemone, being posed and getting gentle treatment before being shown off in some way. Just giving up control and doing whatever they want me to do, not even in a sexual way, just taking orders from them in general and such.
>>
>>2981140
Is there a name for that kink? Sounds nice.
>>
>>2981906
not them, but I'd guess consensual (nonsexual) dollification
I've heard of a decent amount of it in lewd stuff but not much in non-lewd stuff like they've described
>>
>>2978680
So I kinda got behind on Adventure Time. Since when are any of them genuinely evil? Like I knew they had some fire in them (insert flame princess joke here) but not legit evil.

If possible remain from spoiling huge stories, please
>>
>>2981906
Like the other anon said, your best bet would be dollification.

>>2981966
I like lewd dollification too, but for some reason the nonsexual stuff is the hottest for me.
>>
I want to be locked in chastity and denied relief while being force fed until I'm big and chubby, maybe I'll be allowed to cum after reaching weight goals every week or month. Not sure where I'd take it from there. Perhaps petplay as a cow.
>>
File: 1429473357030.jpg (293 KB, 787x935) Image search: [Google]
1429473357030.jpg
293 KB, 787x935
>>2981140
Do you want to be doll-sized as well?
>>
>>2983265
I definitely wouldn't mind it. The size part doesn't matter that much to me in it all. Being doll sized would be nice, but at the same time being normal sized somewhat adds to the appeal? So really, either works.

Being doll sized adds lots of other possibilities however.
>>
>>2983335
>Being doll sized adds lots of other possibilities however.

Like getting to wear clothes that come from an actual doll or live in a real doll house?
>>
>>2983246
saw you in that other thread, and figured there was a decent chance you'd be into this story. it has some slightly different kinks and it's not lewd, but it's hot as fuck to me.
http://www.furhubb.com/#!biomimicry-initiative-project-pig/ctwc (sorry for the odd link, it's from the writer's website since furaffinity is fucked)
>>
>>2983390
Not the dollfag but I would go doll-sized for a day if it meant I could watch a girl get undressed for free or quite literally explore a girl's wet cave.
>>
>>2983422
Nice, thanks anon. I can tell it'll be good just by the title.
>>
>>2983468
yeah, it's pretty nice. there needs to be more hardcore fat petplay like it, especially with the chastity elements you mentioned.
>>
>>2983390
Yup! Like those. Plus, being small would mean easier travel, care, and so on, so it's more 'practical' too.

And if the micro stuff is your thing, it definitely adds some more creative lewding possibilities.
>>
>>2982013
PB has that whole mad scientist thing going on and Marcelline just has a bad family. Flame Princess has control issues.
>>
>>2983590
IK but none of them are truly evil.

Like PB stopped Goliad and has tried to stop Lemongrab. FP has Cinnamon Bun (which I'm still upset about) now, and Marcy only went totally bananas when she had that stupid necklace. They're all unstable but I don't think any of them are really evil.
>>
>>2983538
Getting to be small and cosplay characters using clothes taken from figures sounds cute as hell too.
>>
>>2983667
Right? It'd be nice to get to wear just about anything you wanted like that.
>>
>>2983501
Just finished reading it, god that was amazing.
You were right, even without and actual lewd stuff it got me really hard. Now I definitely want that to happen to me. Gonna go look for some more stories like that.
>>
File: file.png (695 KB, 825x1100) Image search: [Google]
file.png
695 KB, 825x1100
>>2984408
Good to hear, it's a combination of some pretty great shit that's just unreasonably hard to find together. If you manage to find any more like it I'd love if you could share it here, especially if it has chastity. I don't think that writer has done any more like it, and I just haven't seen any more I can think of off the top of my head in general.
This pic has always reminded me of that kind of stuff though, so you'll probably like it too.
>>
>>2984611
Wow anon, that image actually just gave me another reason for liking weight gain. The idea of getting so big that your penis gets covered in fat and ends up looking like a little nub, along with not even being able to reach your penis cause you're so big.

If I find anything I'll be sure to share.
>>
>>2984692
Yeah, it's a pretty hot aspect of it. The guy who commissioned it has a lot of stories that involve it, but they might be a bit extreme for somebody just getting into wg.
>>
>>2984746
Honestly, that just makes me want to check them out even more.
>>
>>2984800
Well then, here's a link to the archive of his furaffinity gallery.
http://vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/mairari/stories/
And here's a particularly good (and somewhat extreme) story that I think involves it
http://vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/mairari/stories/1417986188/1417986188.mairari_contest2.txt
Also, if judging by the fact that earlier you said you had "just gotten into it" in the hookup thread and the fact that you're eager to try some more extreme stuff makes me think you're a certain anon I'm writing a story for. In which case, you'll definitely enjoy this stuff and I'm glad I didn't spoil any ideas I had relating to some of this stuff that will end up in said story.
>>
>>2984870
Sheesh anon, it's amazing how we keep running into each other.
Thanks for the stories, gonna check em out.
>>
>>2981140
Treating someone like a doll is my fantasy! Lovingly caring for them and being the one to decide every aspect of their life is just too sweet. I'd love for them to call me master and dress them up as an adorable maid.
>>
>>2984997
I don't think it's that surprising. We have an insanely similar combination of niche fetishes, so obviously us discussing them will attract each other. Also we just seem to frequent a lot of the same threads and actively use the board very often, so it's bound to happen.
And no problem on the stories man. I was actually intending on sending them your way at some point once I was sure you were into truly extreme stuff, but once you mentioned you were into stuff like a hyper self-lubricating ass and hardcore oviposition (I think, can't remember for sure) I figured that was probably a non-issue.
>>
>>2985049
You make a good point. I'm pretty much always on looking for new stuff. And you seem really willing to help out others by posting material.
>>
>>2985115
Well, I meant it when I said I really liked the idea of getting other people into new fetishes, and I've unintentionally become almost a fetish smut connoisseur over the years, so I like sharing stuff (especially the really odd shit that puts most people off.)
I also just have nothing better to do at 5am I guess.
>>
>>2985162
May I suggest talking to ondigothefennec. He's into weight-gain and fupa, and he's a total pushover that will draw anything if you ask him to
>>
>>2985217
I've actually never heard that name, and google returns 0 results when you search for them. You got a link to their stuff?
Also that sounds good, but I tend to try and avoid doing requests unless an artist actively accepting them, I always feel kinda dickish about it if not. I also tend to try and avoid having any sort of identity when it comes to fetish stuff (that furaffinity account is the closest I've ever gotten,) so that tends to put a damper on things like that too.
>>
>>2971889

I doubt I'd need to force you to anything. You are probably grinding your ass against your seat right now, wishing you were on your knees in front of me. With one of your dildo in you as you work for my cum. And when I do cum, you'll open your mouth and stick your tongue out so I can cover it in my seed, watch as you slurp it down like a good pet. Then I'd let you ride your dildo to release, a reward for being a good breeding bitch.

God I would love it, love driving you into a list fueled mess. Love see you panting on the floor, collapsed in sexual bliss after fucking you. I'd love to come home to you, wearing nothing but a bikini top, thong, and your collar, eagerly waiting at the door for your master. And I know you'd love it too, love nothing more than to be my fuck pet, and have me own you heart and soul.
>>
I'm at work right now and all I can think about is having a pretty petite slut under my desk giving me a bj. I'm the only one here today, so I want it to be loud and depraved. Milk me while I run my TDR reports, while Im on the phone with corporate moan and say how much you needed this, how delicious my cum is, just loud enough for the rep to hear on the phone.
>>
>>2986456
This fantasy seems to come up a lot, from the perspective of the sissy and otherwise.
>>
>>2986759
Slut*
Not necessary sissies.
>>
>>2986759
>>2986767
To be fair, my experience is that pretty much all sissies are massive sluts.

And that particular fantasy is pretty easy to imagine and extend, too.
>>
>>2986839
That's true, it's just that I automatically assumed anon was talking about a boy which may not actually be the case.
>>
>>2986911
I wasn't talking about sissy boys, I want a girl pls.
>>
File: 1138836.jpg (205 KB, 796x1029) Image search: [Google]
1138836.jpg
205 KB, 796x1029
A lewd sorceress turns me into a woman and feels me up while making my chest balloon to outrageous proportions.

Then she makes me lactate her favorite beer or cocktail and keeps me around as her personal keg and bedmate.
>>
>>2987225
I figured you would.
>>
>>2987252
There's not nearly enough non-milk lactation stuff.
>>
>>2987252
All of a sudden I feel thirsty
>>
>>2987363
Yeah

>>2987365
Sorry, she's made it very clear that I'm her property and I'm not to share without her permission. Seems absurd considering my capacity, but rules are rules.
If you ask nicely, I bet she'll give me permission to serve you!
>>
>>2987504
I'll make sure to ask extra nicely
>>
>>2987355
Hey, I'd there's a feminine enough man who wants to fill the role, I'm cool with that. Ain't nothing gag about getting your dick sucked.
>>
>>2987760
Understandable, personally I'd probably go for a girl too. Just because of the extra assets, and I don't usually see girls going as crazy for cock as sissies do.
>>
I want to be laughed at by girls, especially of other races and species who all regard me as less than them or subhuman. And told how I'll never be allowed to fuck them or use my cock for it's intended purpose and that I should just be sterilized. Maybe they'd even go so far as to try and coax me into being sterilized with false promises of sex.

I may have some deeprooted issues.
>>
>get teleported to a magical world of anthros
>get turned into an anthro bunny
>scared shitless
>found by a motherly lizard sorceress
>adopted into her home
>breastfeeding, footjobs, and femdom
>we travel the magical world together
>>
>>2988733
That sounds pretty great
>>
>>2988972
I think so. It's also one of my most tamest thread-safe fantasies.
>>
>>2989193
>thread-safe
Should I be concerned or aroused by this?
>>
>>2989593
Why not both?
>>
>>2989899
Best reply. Also checked.

I've got tons of fantasies but all of them are thread safe. I'd like to hear some of the non-thread-safe ones though
>>
>>2987363
t h i s
especially when it's [spoiler]a dude[/spoiler] desu
>>
>>2990262
anon, this is /trash/, im pretty sure it's safe. not even that anon, im just curious
>>
>>2990499
Fucking agreed.
>>
>>2991081
>male lactation and breast expansion will always be a rare as fuck fetish
why even live
>>
>>2991105
We can't lose hope anon. Maybe one day people will realize how glorious those fetishes are.
>>
>>2991246
Yeah, I keep hoping that it'll become a flavor-of-the-month kinda thing and suddenly get a bunch of stuff done involving it, but it's probably not gonna happen. It seems like literally everything similar to it like pec lactation or tg with breast expansion has a decent amount of content, but bustyboys just always get overlooked.
You know of any good stuff that involves some lactating bustyboys? I'm always on the lookout for more (especially with weird fetishey shit,) but all I know of are some writers on deviantart and a select few artists that regularly do it.
>>
>>2992375
Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Don't even know where to begin to start searching.
>>
>>2992427
Well, I can recommend a bit then. These two writers are the best I've come across who regularly do this type of stuff, but they both do human stuff and also tend to put more odd fetishes in with it.
http://komperaklause.deviantart.com/
http://2fat4u.deviantart.com/
there's also the bustyboy thread on /d/ (>>>/d/6798688,) which is occasionally visited by some artists that do it
and of course there's a decent amount on furaffinity, but it's screwed right now and most of the stuff I know also involves other fetishes.
>>
>>2992636
Oh shit, didn't even know about that /d/ thread. Thanks mate, I'll check out those writers too, I'm always on the look out for more stories. I'm pretty fine with odd fetishes.
>>
>>2992818
yeah, that thread is nice but pretty slow. they also seem to have a subreddit for collecting what few images they have over at reddit.com/r/bustyboys
and yeah, that first writer in particular has done some odd stuff (which I really like honestly)
>>
>>2988733

I was writing out and entire world of anthro porn. Like, creating a space between dimensions where a whole bunch of people from different dimension ended up "falling" into, most of which were anthros. All a justification so I could write stories where I fucked a whole bunch of anthro girls, anthro fembois, and occasional fuck or be fucked by herms. I can't remember much about it, other than I had a population where some 10% were herms, 40% male, 40% female, and 10% fembois. "Baseline" humans were seen as fairly rare, and therefore exotic and most people wanted atleast a taste.
>>
I'm a big fan of situations where the dom is in a position where they should be relatively powerless, but manage to dom anyway through verbal domination and/or limited control.
I'm pretty new to the scene though, has anyone got some good stuff for that? I'm mainly into furries and paws
>>
>>2995926
I've never thought about that scenario, but that sounds like it would be pretty fun (especially with paw stuff,) so I'd also like to see some
I'd say try searching for stories on furaffinity, but it seems pretty fucked
>>
File: pet pony.png (384 KB, 2311x1601) Image search: [Google]
pet pony.png
384 KB, 2311x1601
Feral transformation with pet play.
Like a dog owner being turned into a bitch and impregnated by his pet.

or pic related
>>
>>2989593
It's nothing much. I just have a lot of fantasies that not a lot of people would like or find interesting.
>>
>>2995498
Sounds interesting. I love a good sexy setting
>>
>>2981140
more dollstuff pls>>2983265
>>
>>2997970
You presume that people wouldn't like them when you haven't told them. I liked the other one, share with us, keep the thread alive.
You never know if someone likes it until you share it right? It is a lewd fantasies thread with no limits on how lewd.
>>
File: 1463772605057.png (799 KB, 606x1517) Image search: [Google]
1463772605057.png
799 KB, 606x1517
>>2985019
Would you rather have them regular size or doll size?
>>
>>2997012
Unf!
>>
>>3003665
40-60cm tall would hit a sweet spot. Large enough that I could entrust them with a variety of simple tasks, yet small enough to make them extra cute and easily handled by me whenever I please! Any size as long as they'd be shorter than me, really.
>>
>>2998016

Yeah, there's was a bit emphasis on how sex related to the hierarchy of the society. Herms typically ended up at the top, powerful, jobs like CEO and high power lawyer. People who take what they want. Fembois typically ended up near the bottom, working as dancers and "call girls" for everybody else. But these were only typical cases. I remember I wanted to do something with one dominate femboi who ended up running a company because he fucked the CEO, a tiger herm, into being his personal slut.

Anyways, there was more to it than that, but I can't really recall or find where the stuff I wrote ended up. Then again, it was pretty much just a reason to write a self insert into an anthro universe while still being human.
>>
File: 1429473420438.jpg (267 KB, 608x887) Image search: [Google]
1429473420438.jpg
267 KB, 608x887
>>3005750
I'd wanna to be much smaller than that. I want to feel like a real living doll and be small enough for my master to effortlessly pick me up and do whatever they want with me.
>>
>>3005960
Tiny doll like that would be cute too, they could fetch small things like pencils or stir coffee for me. Then I could pick them up, place them on the palm of my hand and reward them with headpats using one finger! I wouldn't mind that either.
>>
>>3006176
That sounds like it would be so fun. Being that small and exploring a huge world while serving a giant master would be amazing, especially if they were as caring as you and wanted to dress me up.
>>
>>3006453
Taking care of my tiny servant would be very important and includes dressing them up, yes. But dressing such a small delicate thing, helping them out would require utmost precision! The clothes would be economical enough for them to have an amazing wardrobe in no time though.
>>
>>2995926
Being a Dom isn't about being able to physically restrain or overpower your Sub; it's about being the one in control, and more specifically, being the one your partner has surrendered control to. It's...subtle, sometimes, understanding just what that means. Certainly, the act of physically restraining your partner, either through holding them down while on top of them, or tying them up so they can't resist, is a very valid (and delicious!) way of showing that control and surrender, but there are other ways - dressing your Sub up in outfits and accessories, giving commands or 'requests' that need to be followed, even something as simple as having them quietly stand there as you whisper into their ear all the varied, detailed, lurid plans you have for what you are going to do to their body tonight - these can all be a means and a way of establishing and enforcing that surrender of control.

From a more personal anecdote of 'Domming while constrained', I was quite literally stripped tied up and erotically bound on the bed by my Sub, who did every step under my specific direction, and without any assistance from me other than basic movements like lifting my leg so she could get my pants off or such. Then, quite literally unable to move because of the silk ropes, I continued to give her orders to strip as well, then kneel in front of me and pleasure herself for my amusement. Right when she reached the edge, I ordered her to stop, which she did (with effort). I let her cool down for a few seconds, then ordered her to do it again, and again stopped her right at the edge (with more difficulty this time, and a harsher bark to my order). Finally, I had her rub my cock to a full erection, then give it a quick suck while again fingering herself, before hopping up and sliding my dick into her by-now dripping pussy. Once she bottomed out on me, I told her to fuck me like the dirty whore she was, and promised particularly bad punishments if she came before I did.
>>
>>3006894
She somehow managed to hold out, even with being so close and me growling all sorts of dirty things at her, which always gets her hot; but, in the end, she got me to come first, and screamed her pretty little head off in orgasm almost immediately after. (Fuck I love that voice.)

Once she was able to move again, I had her pull off of me, clean me off with her tongue, and untie me. We then cuddled the rest of the night, while I whispered in her ear about what a lovely, obedient and good girl she is.

The main point is, the entire time I was tied up, I felt completely in control of the situation, and of her - at no time did I even suspect she would refuse or disobey. She's told me since then that the same was true on her end - I was in control, and so she obeyed, never once thinking of the fact that I literally had no way to prevent her from refusing or punish her for disobeying.

It's about trust, and about control, and about obedience, and these things are all about the mind. What happens to the body is all secondary at that point.

Just a random observation from a random anon, that rambled on too long. Like usual.
>>
>>3006901
That was hot, thanks for sharing.

Also, although its only in fiction, I like the "brat" type subs who will actively try to rebel. Keyword: try. Seeing them stumped of how to get out of a situation is always fun to see.
>>
I'm curious. Take this and post your results:
https://bdsmtest.org/
>>
>>3008854
>93% Voyeur
>80% Exhibitionist
>77% Ageplayer
>76% Vanilla
>71% Daddy/Mommy
>64% Non-monogamist
>62% Girl/Boy
>60% Switch
>58% Primal (Hunter)
>56% Experimentalist
>52% Dominant
>48% Pet
>44% Owner
>43% Submissive
>41% Brat tamer
>32% Master/Mistress
>32% Primal (Prey)
>23% Slave
>19% Brat
>14% Rigger
>7% Degrader
>5% Degradee
>4% Rope bunny
>4% Sadist
>2% Masochist
>>
>>3008854
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
99% Degradee
99% Rope bunny
99% Slave
97% Pet
88% Primal (Prey)
86% Exhibitionist
76% Experimentalist
71% Non-monogamist
69% Girl/Boy
55% Masochist
51% Brat
26% Voyeur
23% Ageplayer
11% Switch
7% Vanilla
4% Degrader
3% Rigger
2% Dominant
2% Owner
1% Brat tamer
1% Daddy/Mommy
1% Master/Mistress
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Sadist

Welp
>>
>>3008854
99% Submissive
99% Degradee
98% Rope bunny
97% Slave
77% Exhibitionist
72% Experimentalist
72% Pet
67% Masochist
67% Non-monogamist
58% Brat
43% Voyeur
35% Girl/Boy
21% Primal (Prey)
12% Ageplayer
11% Vanilla
8% Switch
4% Degrader
3% Rigger
2% Dominant
2% Brat tamer
1% Sadist
1% Owner
1% Daddy/Mommy
1% Master/Mistress
1% Primal (Hunter)

I get the feeling that there's going to be a pattern here, especially seeing how >>3009617 compares to my results.
>>
>>3008854
98% Masochist
97% Degradee
97% Rope bunny
96% Switch
96% Experimentalist
94% Submissive
93% Primal (Prey)
91% Pet
91% Slave
91% Voyeur
89% Girl/Boy
89% Exhibitionist
87% Ageplayer
77% Brat
77% Non-monogamist
74% Sadist
71% Rigger
64% Daddy/Mommy
57% Degrader
57% Dominant
54% Brat tamer
53% Owner
51% Master/Mistress
46% Primal (Hunter)
20% Vanilla

..hm.
>>
>>3012879
You're a fun mix.
>>
>>3008854
95% Pet
92% Owner
92% Switch
89% Master/Mistress
88% Primal (Hunter)
87% Dominant
86% Degrader
85% Degradee
78% Submissive
69% Slave
68% Primal (Prey)
60% Experimentalist
59% Daddy/Mommy
54% Brat tamer
54% Rope bunny
52% Rigger
49% Girl/Boy
43% Brat
41% Sadist
39% Exhibitionist
36% Voyeur
28% Masochist
27% Non-monogamist
27% Vanilla
22% Ageplayer
I think perhaps I'm not very typical of the type of person to take that quiz, definitely wouldn't consider myself too into 'traditional' bdsm. Even though I never really indulge it I'd probably put girl/boy higher because I'm a weirdo who unironically likes the idea of using words like "cummies." Also degrader should definitely be higher.
>>
>>3008854
...Why not.

>94% Switch
>89% Rope bunny
>86% Rigger
>80% Dominant
>78% Sadist
>74% Experimentalist
>72% Primal (Hunter)
>71% Masochist
>71% Submissive
>67% Master/Mistress
>66% Primal (Prey)
>64% Pet
>62% Brat tamer
>62% Owner
>61% Degradee
>54% Degrader
>54% Slave
>53% Exhibitionist
>51% Vanilla
>48% Non-monogamist
>47% Daddy/Mommy
>42% Brat
>40% Voyeur
>39% Girl/Boy
>25% Ageplayer

Hmm. Well, there we have it.

>51% Vanilla

I call shenanigans.
>>
>>3008854
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1964763

Am I normie..?
>>
I'm 6'2, but I've always wanted a redhead taller than me to /gfd/ the shit outta me, and then incorporate foot stuff into it. Never going to happen though.
>>
>>3020325
submissive ropebunny seems pretty common, yeah. Considering where you are you probably aren't normie though.
>>
>>3020558
Idunno why, but how you replied, I imagine a scene where I fill that out. Then I see the response and ask if I'm normie before sitting at a booth at a pub. At which point you with like a weathered look and 3 day old beard sit and look at me like "Eh, yeah that sounds pretty common around here. Either way pal just based on where you are alone you're a long way from normie."
>>
98% Switch
93% Degradee
79% Experimentalist
76% Submissive
70% Dominant
66% Degrader
62% Non-monogamist
52% Slave
47% Master/Mistress
47% Owner
43% Pet
35% Daddy/Mommy
32% Brat tamer
32% Rope bunny
31% Vanilla
24% Voyeur
20% Girl/Boy
18% Masochist
15% Exhibitionist
13% Brat
12% Rigger
6% Primal (Hunter)
5% Sadist
4% Ageplayer
4% Primal (Prey)

Seems about right.
>>
File: tumblr_m32j32qbta1r06y6t.png (221 KB, 477x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m32j32qbta1r06y6t.png
221 KB, 477x352
>>3020766
so this?
>>
File: realistic_3.jpg (92 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
realistic_3.jpg
92 KB, 852x960
>>3020842
More this
>>
>>3020875
yeah, there was definitely more of a noir vibe, but I always tend towards the side of spongebob when I can
>>
>>3020900
Can't blame ya.
>>
>>3008854
90% Switch
90% Submissive
73% Slave
70% Experimentalist
64% Primal (Prey)
63% Rope bunny
61% Degradee
55% Girl/Boy
51% Dominant
50% Masochist
50% Sadist
49% Vanilla
44% Exhibitionist
36% Master/Mistress
36% Primal (Hunter)
30% Non-monogamist
26% Pet
24% Owner
22% Brat
20% Daddy/Mommy
20% Voyeur
17% Ageplayer
13% Rigger
13% Degrader
12% Brat tamer
>>
>>3008854
99% Rope bunny
98% Submissive
92% Pet
88% Experimentalist
83% Brat
82% Girl/Boy
70% Slave
68% Switch
67% Exhibitionist
58% Masochist
51% Non-monogamist
36% Ageplayer
35% Rigger
31% Vanilla
25% Dominant
24% Owner
24% Daddy/Mommy
23% Voyeur
18% Master/Mistress
10% Primal (Prey)
10% Brat tamer
9% Degradee
6% Sadist
2% Primal (Hunter)
1% Degrader

No bully pls
>>
>>3008854
100% Degradee
99% Submissive
98% Slave
98% Rope bunny
98% Exhibitionist
91% Non-monogamist
83% Experimentalist
83% Voyeur
75% Pet
71% Masochist
35% Primal (Prey)
16% Brat
16% Girl/Boy
10% Vanilla
3% Degrader
3% Switch
2% Rigger
2% Daddy/Mommy
1% Master/Mistress
1% Dominant
1% Owner
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Sadist
0% Brat tamer
0% Ageplayer
>>
>>3021836
>No bully pls
>1% Degrader
you're really serious about that huh
>>
Here we go, oh boy!

93% Voyeur
90% Switch
81% Daddy/Mommy
80% Ageplayer
78% Submissive
78% Rigger
74% Experimentalist
74% Non-monogamist
70% Rope bunny
67% Master/Mistress
66% Dominant
64% Owner
64% Vanilla
63% Brat tamer
59% Exhibitionist
59% Primal (Prey)
58% Primal (Hunter)
57% Sadist
55% Girl/Boy
53% Slave
52% Degradee
51% Masochist
44% Brat
43% Degrader
31% Pet
>>
>>3023431
>93% voyeur
I got the same, checkit >>3009421

I got a hot idea. Let's fuck in public and record it, so we can then watch us fuck each other and jerk each other off.
>>
>>3025348
A-Anon.. I... are you propositioning me? Because that is super hot.
>>
>>3025828
>inb4 b8
>inb4 I'm a straight guy
>inb4 I would still do this

>inb4 y-y-yes anonii-chan
>>
>>3025867
>Same
>Would still do it
>>
>>3025867
I want to be filmed getting a blowjob in a theater and be powerless to stop it. I'd be so embarrassed it'd make it hard for me to cum and since I'm pretty vocal and subby I'd be stifling moans and clenching the arm rests real hard. I'm all hot n bothered now just thinking about it.
>>
>>3025867
I'd still do it, too. I don't care if that makes me gay.
>>
I want to go outside naked at night with other exhibitionism anons.
Wait, is that exhibitionism?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.