[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lego and Lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: lego.jpg (13 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
lego.jpg
13 KB, 246x205
Who here still enjoys Lego even into their late adulthood or early adulthood?
Pic related as I primarily building medieval mocs though I do not have any to display at the moment.
>>
There are plenty of people who enjoy LEGO anon. As for me, apart from a brief period of time (when I was 15 to 17 or 18) I never stopped enjoying LEGO. Now I am 20 and I mostly collect space & medieval themes, occasionally Star Wars etc. What really irritates me is that there are no proper space or medieval themes nowadays. I miss the good old days when we had classic space themes.. the last good space theme for me was Galaxy Squad but sadly I missed out on that one. I am hoping to see a new space theme but this year doesn't seem promising at all. Oh well
>>
File: stack.webm (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
stack.webm
1 MB, 1280x960
>>5672756
I do, my first sets date from the 80s and I re-started buying new ones in 2013, mid-30s anon here

I gave all my System sets to my brother for his children but kept all my Technic and Model Team sets

pic related is my Technic parts collection without several bigger sets that are still assembled and put on display

I usually do LEGO in the wintertime, prevents me from smoking too much and keeps me occupied on those long winter nights; hopefully I'll have children of my own in the near future to share my love for building mechanical devices with
>>
>>5672756
OP, there are regular Lego generals on /toy/ literally all the time.

On a side note, what's with all the threads lately that are along the lines of "Hey guys, I like (Lego/Transformers/Street Sharks, to name a few recent examples), am I weird for liking it? Do other people collect it?".
This is /toy/, a board for people who have an iterest in toys, of course people like those.
I hate to be the "Reddit are invading" guy but sometimes all the OP post needs is an XD and mention of "being a nerd/geek!" and it'd be fucking reddit tier.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (508 KB, 1306x980) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
508 KB, 1306x980
>>5672756

Short answer; No. (picture related)

Long answer; Considering the amount of people I know that are still building or designing things with Lego as a medium you are far from alone.

And as the Anon above me mentioned, if you look around a bit you would see other threads discussing Lego, it's a toy board after all.
>>
>it's a "tell OP about the Lego General" thread
>>
>>5672756
come join lego general. we need more builders and less setfags
>>
>>5673391
>>5673729
This doesn't exist
>>
>>5673907

>>5670378

>>5670378

>>5670378

are you baiting or just stupid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.