[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to buy toys from yahoo auction japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1411267612421.jpg (294 KB, 927x699) Image search: [Google]
1411267612421.jpg
294 KB, 927x699
Hey fellow /toy/men I'm trying to get some weigh in on the best services to get toys and figures from yahoo japan and shipped to the states.

I just got a tenso approved for use but it looks like they don't do bidding service for yahoo japan so a friend recommended "from japan"

Does anyone have anything to recommend to a first timer? it all gets very confusing.
>>
>>5263252

Like should I use from japan with my tenso account or would it be the same just to use their from japan service and ship it to the states?
>>
My only experience has been with Noppin. It's a bit of a confusing start, as they require you to make a deposit up front to prove you have dough & aren't gonna fuck them, but you can get it back mad quickly. The service is pretty good, they keep you up to date, they'll hold items so as to group them together, etc. but the fees can reach bullshit-high levels. Depends what you're gonna do, I guess. Works out to be like a $7-ish charge per item bidded on, & you pay for the item to not only come to your door, but for it to get to theirs in the first place. $16 of goods ran me like $48 in the end.
>>
Buyee nigga
>>
I use Zenmarket. They have a flat 300 yen commission fee per purchase and don't charge bank fees. They hold items for free up to 45 days which can be consolidated. You can bid on Yahoo Japan as well as order from Rakuten and Amazon Japan by default but they allow for you to ask about other sites.

They recently started an affiliate thing and you get 500 yen if you sign up under that, so I'm just gonna plug mine:

http://zenmarket.jp/en/?affid=E504B7A1

If you don't want to use it just go to:
http://zenmarket.jp
>>
>>5263381
Seconding on Zenmarket. You do have to deposit the funds first before you bid but you can easily ask for a withdraw at any time if you don't end up using it.

>>5263353
The only advantage Buyee gives is being able to bid on auctions without making a deposit but you need to link your paypal or your credit / debit card to them. Fees are higher than ZenM, get higher when they go over 5000 yen and the shipping can get ridiculous with prices.

Ultimately, you're saving more money by simply using ZenM.
>>
>>5263381
>>5263407
FromJapan runs very similarly to Zenmarket, it looks like. I would only go with FJ if you're buying larger purchases, not a bunch of smaller ones, or you end up like >>5263283
I bought $70 worth of goods and shipping ended up being something like $148 because of transaction + shipping fees for each item. Their packing of my stuff was really well, though.
>>
>>5263252
Fuck off and die, jojo faggot.
>>
>>5263381
Thanks for the free money mate
>>
File: 1333550821473-267x300.jpg (37 KB, 267x300) Image search: [Google]
1333550821473-267x300.jpg
37 KB, 267x300
>>5264869
>>
>>5264940
No problem, now try to ship something by the end of the year so I can get some free money too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.