[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /toy/ I need a quick rundown on the state of Digimon figuarts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 8f64b154.jpg (18 KB, 280x143) Image search: [Google]
8f64b154.jpg
18 KB, 280x143
Hey /toy/ I need a quick rundown on the state of Digimon figuarts.

I know "our war game" omwgamin came out pretty recently. And also a "owg" war greymon.

How available are these? I thought they were gonna be p-Bandai or something?

Also. Is there an "owg" metalgarurumon? I thought I heard about one, but Havnt seen it at all.

Lastly, which versions of war greymon are ok? I remember that the original was pretty bad and the owg is pretty god, wasn't there another release in between them?
>>
>>5572956
WarGreymon got a 1st release, a special painted version of the 1st, and the upcoming OWG version

MetalGaruru just got a 1st Japan-exclusive release and a special painted version, latter of which they were able to release internationally for a non-rape price

which WarGrey is better has yet to be determined. The current buzz is that a lot of people hate the D-arts because of the loose claws and something about his codpiece. The OWG version gives high hopes to some because it looks like an improvement and because of its anime-accurate sculpt.
>>
>>5573355
Ok. So second release metal garurumon is the "Special paint version and is not super exclusive..

But it won't match the OWG versions? Still metallic right?
>>
From what I've seen there's the regular D-Arts which are the OG and look cheap imo, The Designers editions which I own and prefer which are more metallic and the bodies are airbrushed for more detail and look more like the official artwork, and now were getting the our war game which seem to be based on the movie and newer anime if I'm correct. The new ones look more toony and have flat colours and I look to have way better articulation.

If you wanna see what the designers look like I'll take em out of the case but a google search will give you the answer.
>>
File: 1100002509_7.jpg (100 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1100002509_7.jpg
100 KB, 560x560
>>5573385
yes. but i dont really know the on-hand difference, i was only happy to get an M-Garurumon. I'll be pissed if we get an OWG version that looks better.
>>
>>5573400
The OWG are being released as Figuarts since D-arts is dead so I doubt it
>>
>>5574641
>>5573400

MetalGarurumon ODE & ChaosDukemon are just repaints of the D-Arts sooooo.....
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.