[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nippon Yasan sale - Spring 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 565x1021) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 565x1021
Which one are you getting anon?
>>
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/prices-drop.php?n=50&orderby=quantity&orderway=desc

Forgot link
>>
Tempted by the DD Panoramation figures, mostly Phoenix. Virgo just looks dull.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 515x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 515x379
HA!
>>
File: test.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
Got this.

Its more than the regular mario reissue coming, but MUH EXCLUSIVE!

The shipping really hurts though but it puts it on par with the sh figurarts lugi I bought at full price ($60aud) so I can live with shipping it on its own, there was other stuff I wanted like>>5789475 so I'll have to take a chance next week I think.

Also for transformer fans, I HIGHLY recommend that mp roadrage, if you want tracks that's cool (proportion issues aside) but roadrage is cheaper and makes up for proportion issues, I already have the corvette mold so I thought I'd preach it
>>
>>5789464
Is windu dindu worth the price? I don't really like the prequel trilogy, but it might be nice just for the Sam Jackson face
>>
>>5789591
Look up a video review, see if the articulation is worth it, otherwise the face is your answer
>>
>>5789464
AmiAmi is still cheaper, keep in mind Nippon-Yasan charges double for shipping
>>
>>5789699
The exclusive stuff though is worth it, mandarake are charging 6000yen for that s.h figurarts mario for example.

Shipping does suck just a little
>>
>>5789584
God I wish Mario had sold well enough that they would've done a racoon Mario.
>>
I'd be down if NY didn't scam you with shipping, I don't mind paying more for shipping if the postage label matches up with what I paid. With NY you end up paying double what it says on the postage.

Amiami and HLJ always matches up with what you pay.
>>
>>5789584
It's cheaper on amazon... Unless you are not in NA then i'm sorry.
>>
The sale started on the 1st, these are the left overs.
>>
>>5789464
>DDP already on sale
That line is such a stupid idea, the figures are so small it looks stupid as fuck. And from what I've heard, they're planning to slowly shift more and more SCM and SHF releases into this joke of a toyline.
>>
>>5790974
Are SCMs even 1/12~? From the little I've seen, they look a bit larger.

I like the idea of Figuarts without the armor gimmick + no die-cast. Maybe drop the chrome and replace it with a candy colour, too.
>>
>>5790993
SCM are a tad bigger than SHF. SCM EX are a tad bigger than SCM and Legend of Sanctuary figures are a tad bigger than SCM EX.

I wouldn't have issue with SHF sized Saints but the DDP line is nowhere that size. They're like modern GI Joes.
>>
>>5791101
nowhere close to*
>>
>>5791101
Yeah, I'm not sure what kind of market Bandai is going for with them.

I don't know how anal the Japanese are with scale, but especially with the limited budget for figures nowadays due to inflation, I can't imagine these would be too popular
>>
>>5790974
Given that they've been through all the major characters multiple times in the larger scales, they're probably just seeing what markets they can tap. What's really stupid is that Amiami wouldn't list them for overseas purchase. I'm glad hlj had them, the Athena statue is great. The playsets(which I would assume are the main draw) are decent, and the effect bits are good, and I don't know your issue with the figures themselves, but they're good with the exception of fewer hands and hollow feet
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.