[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I really need help I would post on advice but this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1468362155923674749075.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1468362155923674749075.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Hey guys I really need help I would post on advice but this is very important and dear to my heart. I found this okabe figma for ten bucks at a used store. There are a few scratches but he's in otherwise perfect condition except for his foot. It seems the previous owner tried to fix it and failed. So does anyone know how to repair my first ever figma?
>>
You need a set of light flesh 'slim' hobby base joints, a pin vice, a drillbit the same diameter as the joint shafts. The rest should be fairly logical.
>>
>>5788477
>/toy/ - Toys
Did the guy no realise he could have just swapped the joint in the alternative feet and it looks glue in so your best bet might be to just drill it out.
>>
>>5789482
He doesn't need any joints, dumbass. Did you even look at the pic? There's a perfectly good joint right there in his foot!

All OP needs to do is get that glue and peg out.
>>
>>5790088

Sorry you can't spend $5 to get that shoed foot joint replaced, poorfag.
>>
>>5790317
It's not a matter of price. Why would you want to replace a figma joint when you have a perfect one right there?
>>
Spend a bit a get a decent quality pin-vice with a thicker drill bit. Drill around the hole where the glue is (so you can scrape the remaining glue out with tweezers or something). Try to drill out as much of the glue as you can from the sides.

Get fine sandpaper, sand out the glue that's around the surrounding hole if you think it may restrict the movement. Or just for cosmetic purposes.

Fit the new joint back in, though you may need to sand down or use floor polish/tape for the joint depending if it's too loose or tight.
>>
>>5790317
Wow. You're this asspained because you were too dumb to see a perfectly good joint right in the picture.
What's wrong, Diddums? Is it your time of the month? Your tampon a little too deep to pull out?
>>
>>5790516
Careful bro you might cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>5790679
>Being this angry after getting BTFO
>using a phrase you don't know the meaning of as a comeback
Careful kiddo. You have to be 18 to post here. Don't let the mods catch you or it's a ban for sure.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.