[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ThreeA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3A-Destiny-Hunter-Bambaland-007.jpg (150 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
3A-Destiny-Hunter-Bambaland-007.jpg
150 KB, 1500x750
I know that a lot of 1/6 scale toys often get bought and parted out on ebay, but is the same common of ThreeA's stuff?

I want the Imago Loop (pistol) that's going to be coming out with two of their three Destiny Hunters but also do not want to spend $190+ on them.

Any options available would be appreciated. If I buy the Warlock, I'm considering offering the Thorn that it comes with to someone for an Imago Loop, but I also don't know where I'd go for that. Kind of out of touch with social toy spaces of late.
>>
When are the actaul release dates for those figures? It just says that
They are taking preorders.
>>
>>5786068
ThreeA's actual release dates are nebulous. It's just how they work. Even the times when they do announce a concrete date, it often gets delayed because they have a bad habit of taking on too many projects at once and biting off more than they can chew. So basically, you lay down your money, and the toy will arrive at some point in the future. It's kinda annoying, but they are at least a legit operation, you don't have to worry they'll take your money and run or something.

>>5785334
Hey Suri, long time no see! Yes, ThreeA figures do get parted out, but it's not as common as other 1/6 stuff, and it's kind of a crapshoot whether the figure you want will. And when it does happen, desirable parts like weapons tend to go fast. Your best bets are to join the ThreeA BST on Facebook, as well as the KidRobot forums (look for the 3A BST thread there). Put a post on both asking if anyone is parting out the figure, and if they'll sell you the Imago Loop. Past that, wait for the figure to be released and set a lot of alerts on eBay as well as checking both the aforementioned BSTs daily. Good luck!
>>
>>5785334

Yes, ThreeA constantly gets parted out. Dunno if it'll happen with the Destiny stuff as I think it'll be worth more as a single unit. But ThreeA's community has a decent amount of customizers that buy parts or sell parts. I used to buy full figures for a couple pieces I wanted and parted out the rest. Usually made my money back. :)
>>
>>5786520
Stop talking about things you know nothing about. The constant preorders are what keeps them afloat. The money from those pre-orders funds the releases they should have already shipped out. It's a pyramid scheme!
>>
>>5786520
>Hey Suri, long time no see!
I should drop by here more often if people still remember me.

Thanks for the heads up, KidRobot was the name I absolutely could not remember.

>>5786779
I'm considering doing that with a Hunter if I have the money in the first place... but I might be weak and just keep it
>>
>>5787373
Yeah, some of us are still here from back in the day....just without our trips now.
>>
Why not get the one with the faitbringer
>>
>>5786068
The Warlock doesn't even come out for like, a year, and that was shown off a while ago.

The hunter probably won't be out until late 2017/early 2018.
>>
>>5787389
I didn't play Year One, so it holds little meaning to me. I got an Imago Loop like, week 2 of playing Taken King and it's my favorite gun... though admittedly, the paint doesn't look metallic enough.

>>5787518
This is probably accurate, but the hunter orders are supposed to open later this month, at least.

Really just wish they gave options for the Titan...

>>5787382
I'm kinda surprised they haven't redone the trips again. Mine still has the same character output.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.