[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fucking kill me. This thing is AMAZING >KT Project KT-011
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: FIGURE-021263_07.jpg (79 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-021263_07.jpg
79 KB, 800x618
Just fucking kill me. This thing is AMAZING

>KT Project KT-011 Takeya Style Jizai Okimono "Hebikera" Iron Rust Look
>>
>>5778368
>>KT Project KT-011 Takeya Style Jizai Okimono "Hebikera" Iron Rust Look
I'm sure to the right people that makes sense, but to Average Joe over here, that's complete gibberish.
>>
>>5778373
It's the name of the toy for easy finding so people dont ask me what it is.

It's "hebikera" from Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
>>
>>5778368
of all the studio ghilbi characters why did they choose to make this thing
>>
On one hand I want this because I want more Nausicaa merchandise but on the other hand...12,000 fucking yen is way too much for me.
>>
frikkin awesome. This is a must buy for me...maybe three.
>>
>>5778381
I'm assuming they intend to do more. Pick this first because lots of moving parts and it hasn't been done before as far as I know.

>>5778384
40 cm long so not too bad for the price
>>
Yes. Yeeeessss. More Nausicaa bugs please. Ohma as well.
>>
>>5778384
Pretty much my thoughts as well but I fucking craved, fuck. Already got $500 on preorder without this.
>>
>>5778384
Okay, at first I was like WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO EXPENSIVE and then I found out that it's over 15 inches long and has 45 points of articulation, which in a design this simple, probably means that damn near every single segment of its body is separately jointed. It's too rich for my blood to be sure, but now I understand the cost at least.

It's a shame really, I would have loved this. I always liked the design and it looks great in this iron rust color.
>>
This is a really cool concept for the series because the real Jizai Okimono from Meiji era commonly did insects, assuming because it was easier to have moving parts yet still look real.
>>
>>5778368
Holy shit that looks awesome. I wonder what size it is?
>>
>>5778479
I wonder what would happen if you actually read the thread?
Maybe you wouldn't be such a fucking moron?
>>
>>5778368
how do the joints work?
>>
>>5779111
Most likely rods connected by Revoltech joints. That's how they did it on the dragon.
>>
Amiami seems to have removed this from the site. More licensing fuckery like with Deadpool?
>>
>>5779127
HLJ removed it too. Shit is getting really old really fast.
>>
>>5779127
>>5779162
No there is no way it's like that for this.

It's gone from the Japanese sites as well.

Since this is getting sold at the exhibit for a limited run first, maybe they got the preorder details wrong and it's not suppose to start like next month.
>>
>>5779171
Good catch. Hopefully that's the case because i'm tempted to get one on release if reviews are good. Or maybe wait until it's on discount or something. Depends how my finances fare until then and what else goes up for PO.
>>
>>5779259
Also they will probably release a normal colour version like every other Takeya Revoltechs so far.
>>
>>5779259
>>5779127
>>5779162

The figure new site I check says PO starts on the 8th. That's probably why they took it off.
>>
File: 1465620163380.gif (534 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465620163380.gif
534 KB, 500x500
Just like Kirin and Rusty skelly before it, this is inspiring and the best use of plastic.
>>
>>5779171
>>5779127

OP here, i pre-orded it as soon as I saw it, I checked my amiami account and it's still sitting there in my pre-orders, however if I follow through on the link its an error page. Hopefully I don't need to RE-pre-order.
>>
>>5778368
this is by revoltech right? the same guys that made the orientel dragon right? wasn't that thing a pain to try and articulate? well the dragon and this thing share similiar bodys so that may be a problem again.
>>
Is each segment jointed? Or only every five or so?
>>
>>5779998
looks like there are big chunks and then some smaller parts between those.
>>
>>5779998
So I think each large shell pieces at the front are separate and the smaller ones towards the end are like collection of few in one piece. The joints will be like the dragon, where there will be an internal skeleton of connecting revolver joints going through the shell pieces.
>>
>>5779988
the issues with the dragon were all the pieces were essentially round and most of them were free floating with only a few of them actually being connected to a joint, so they tended to just spin around.
>>
File: 1466987486106.jpg (491 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1466987486106.jpg
491 KB, 1500x1125
If this comes back on pre-order make a post saying so in capital letters with your silliest image so I know its you.
>>
>>5779162
>>5779127
>>5779292
>The figure new site I check says PO starts on the 8th. That's probably why they took it off.

It's still not up. Is Kaiyodo really kill?
>>
>>5783707

Amazon Japan has it as "sold out" Which I never seen before for something that's not out. They have the one that were sold at the exhibit, which started on the 7th. That might be the source of the confusion, like regular release PO is actually next month.

It's not even on Kaiyodo's own web store. I think it wasn't supposed to be on PO to begin with.
>>
>>5783749
The only true official info I can see is 9/25 release.

FYI

ジョイント使用数:全20個 --- 20 total joints used

・4mmジョイント×3個
・6mmジョイント×4個
・6mmダブルジョイント(15連結)×1 -- 6mm double joints (15 in connection)
・8mmEXS(※EXとシングル)×12個 ---8mm EX and Single

So I think the EX is the ones with the holes for regular 8mm to plug into. And this 15 connected 6mm joints, is using the regular 6mm joint parts but keep connecting the middle piece. Interesting joint usage.
>>
>>5783749
http://kaiyodo.ecq.sc/kyd-kt011.html

Page have been moved or deleted.

...Interesting.

This is ask Kaiyodo directly kind of matter.
>>
It would be cheaper to buy a return ticket to Japan and just grab one from the wild.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.