[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Variable Action Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: This kneeds to stop.jpg (30 KB, 320x800) Image search: [Google]
This kneeds to stop.jpg
30 KB, 320x800
Sanji
Mewtwo
Furfaggotario

all up for pre order

Shame about Sanji's knee joints. It wouldn't be so bad if his character didn't revolve around kicking.
>>
File: Devilman VAH.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Devilman VAH.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Devilman (Ver.Nirasawa 2016)
>8,360 JPY
>July
>>
File: Zoro VAH.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Zoro VAH.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Zoro (rerelease)
>7,250 JPY
>August
>>
File: Boa VAH.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Boa VAH.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
Boa
>7,500 JPY
>September
>>
File: Gin VAH.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Gin VAH.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
Gintoki
>8,360 JPY
>Spetember
>>
File: Robin painted prototype.jpg (61 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
Robin painted prototype.jpg
61 KB, 600x865
>>
File: Pidgeon man.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Pidgeon man.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Rob Lucci prototype
>>
File: Hijikata prototype.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hijikata prototype.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
Hijikata proto

God I hope the Gintama line goes further..
>>
Usopp fucking when...??

Is MegaHouse our only hope for a possible updated Kenshiro figure and other J Star possibilities?

Not too thrilled with Medicos' SAS line as of late.
>>
>>5777388
He has a prototype already

The better question is Franky when?
>>
>>5777393
What!? Where?!
>>
>>5777388
January

http://www.shonenjump.com/j/jumpcalendar/sakuhin/onepiece/
>>
>>5777359
Oh fuck. I'm not a big Devilman fan but that looks amazing. And I kinda wanna get it for Nirasawa, who I hugely respected. I wish it weren't so pricey though, the exchange rate is garbage and I'm still a relatively broke ass student.

>>5777377
Wow, Rob Lucci already? I don't know whether to be weirded out by the choice, or impressed.

VAH is looking better and better to be honest. Not perfect, but pretty nice.
>>
Sweet. Good to know. That's not a prototype though. That's a date. Maybe a prototype will be displayed at WonFes.
>>
>>5777352
Why isn't Punk Hazard Nami up on amiami yet?
>>
>>5777471
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104410/
>>
>>5777484
Oh, it's an exclusive? No wonder.

Guess I have to wait for Mandarake.
>>
File: mewtwo.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Thoughts?

Pros:
Cool accesories, and lots of them
Body looks decent
Should be pretty poseable (with the stand)

Cons:
Scrunched up Pokken face
Hips look pretty gappy
4.5 inches
Probably hard to balance
>>
>>5777933
Almost looks worse than the d-arts
>>
>>5777933
We already know you don't like it because it's not smashfag Mewtwo. Go back to your general, keep crying there, and hope someone gives a shit.
>>
>>5777370
I hope they fix that head before it comes out.
>>
>>5777393
>He has a prototype already

Any pics?
>>
>>5777946

> your opinion triggers me because you don't think it's perfect

I'm still considering if I'll buy it, don't be such a company apologist.
>>
>>5777962
I'm not. I have no interest in it. I just know your kind when I see it. You smashfags think you're entitled to so much.
>>
>>5777388
>other J Stars possibilities

I'm hoping so much for this
>>
>>5778085
Gimme a fresh Kenshiro and Raoh, maybe a Toriko and god help us... a YU YU HAKUSHO LINE
>>
>>5778270
I'd rather SHF for YYH

However, if we got VAH for something from J Stars, there is something I'd kill for: Bo-BoBo
>>
>>5778280
No, shut up. YYH way before your retarded interests.

Kill yourself and make it look like an accident.
>>
>>5778292
Nope. YYH SHF by the guys working on the Kinnikuman line is the dream.
>>
>>5777933
That's really 4.5 inches? It's unlikely it's going to retain anything resembling that cripsness in the final product.
>>
>>5778280
I agree, SHF Yu Yu Hakusho is what I really want.

VAH are okay, but they have a long way to go on their engineering and the scale is still bunk.

Bandai would do it right.
>>
>>5778346
I could see Medicos doing them the best honestly.
>>
Men I wanted a Saitama by this guys, figma is not cutting it so far
>>
>>5777352
Prices are dear but I'm severely tempted by the line and want to pick up a few. How are they? As good as Figma/SHF or more like PAK?

And with all these Jump licenses in use and a new anime series airing, I want to believe I can finally get an Allen Walker figure.
>>
>>5778443
I've heard they're ok, more leaning toward Figma/SHF than the trainwreck that is PAK. The only MAJOR flaw I've heard about so far is Luffy's sash thing is rubbery and was developing some cracks or tears. Look up some reviews on the existing figures before you commit though.
>>
>>5777933
>4.5 inches

Fucking why? Shit, that's even smaller than the D-arts one...
>>
>>5777943
It looks like you might actually be able to make him stand without a pose stand tho
>>
>>5777933
Overpriced for its size and thos leg joints are fucking atrocious
>>
>>5777933
A skip for me, but I hope that they continue the Pokken line beyond your generic Mewtwo, Steelfur, Charizard and Blaziken.

I want Machamp. Chandelure, R.Pika, Gengar and even some of the articlated assist Pokemons
>>
With VAH branching out into pokemon, all the pokefags are going to make future threads so fucking toxic in accordance with /v/ tradition.
>>
>>5777933
the fuck is wrong with his eyes?. The effects look cool, I'd rater stick to my D-Ars mew2
>>
>>5778300
I retract my statement, super drunk last night.
>>
I'd like SHF YuYu Hakusho. I'm just saying VAH because nobody else is jumping on it, and MegaHouse seems to like Shonen licenses. The only one I wouldn't want is Figma, because Max Factory and GSC don't give a flying fuck about making teams. They just make the leader and jump to the next project. Obviously the exception being Love Live.
>>
>>5779344
Yusuke/kurama/hiei would look like shit but damn I would kill for a figuarts toguro
>>
>>5777933
Preordered 6 of these
FUCK all the haters
>>
>>5779392
That's a smart idea
Pokefags will eat anything up, so I'm planning to scalp the shit outta mewtwo.
>>
>>5779423
Here is your (You)
>>
>>5779583
>newfag meme

k
>>
>>5779392

Can you really fit that many up your ass?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.