[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So Casshern rerelease when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>So Casshern rerelease when?
>>
>>5775732
well this is embarrassing, it appears they already are reproducing him...
>>
well, fuck
>>
>>5775732
Goddamn what is that, I need that
>>
>>5775783
FURENDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG2W05xJ76o
>>
>>5775732
Is Sentinel Making this?
>>
>http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-021170&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dcasshern%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>6,480 JPY

Tempting for something I learned about 30 seconds ago
>>
>>5775732
I want this for my Rockman.exe figure coming in August. This is his Rush.
>>
>>5775831
it will be massive next to the 4 inch megaman
>>
>[First Release Bonus]
Casshan head part (face open ver.)

Pretty cool bonus. Definitely preordered.
>>
>>5775831
The Tatsunoko line is slightly larger than 1/12 just so you know..
>>
I wish sentinel would make the other gatchamen. A boy can dream.
>>
>>5775732
Combination: complete
>>
File: FIGURE-021170_03.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-021170_03.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
This pisses me off so much, almost every dog action figure has only one leg joint- THAT'S NOT HOW DOG LEGS WORK
Other than that liking this, never expected Sentinel to complete the duo
>>
>>5776099
Ditto. I knew their track record for the "Tatsunoko Heroes Fightingear" line was retool after retool... but bought both in hopes that they'd actually do something different.
>>
>>5776444
Dude calm down. The two joints are so close together simplifying them as one joint does no harm to the figure. Otherwise that will just make it more expensive with all that extra unnecessary parts.
>>
File: friender-cut.jpg (37 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
friender-cut.jpg
37 KB, 500x358
>>5776516
This. You'd gain almost no useful articulation given how high up the bend is, and it would really have broken up the sculpt. Besides, the actual design doesn't even have a joint there, so take it up with Tatsunoko if anything.
>>
yeah it's pretty hot, I'd take his robo knot
>>
>>5776709
yiff in hell, robofurfag
>>
File: Cl1IDZ3WkAA5IDj.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Cl1IDZ3WkAA5IDj.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
>>5776516
>>5776557

Fuck off. BU Toys has them, no reason why the Sentinel one can't, considering they cost about the same when combined.
It's not a cheap toy to begin with. Adding 2 extra joints that should be there to begin with doesn't add to the cost that much and without them you can't have a good sitting pose. It's like having a human figure with just a T cut hip, sure it works but it's not acurate to how a person moves.
>>
>>5776060
That should have been part of the normal release.

What the fuck Sentinel?
>>
>>5776060
Will all retailers include the open mask? I pre ordered from hlj and they don't mention it.
>>
>>5777209
what casshern is that
>>
>>5779697
How about reading the post?
>>
>>5775732
Oh God, I had no idea these were a thing, and now I've pre-ordered them both.

I'm usually just a Gunpla fag, shit these are expensive.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.