[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me friends, I'm looking for a very specific Optimus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Optimusprimealtmoviemode.jpg (215 KB, 1487x1115) Image search: [Google]
Optimusprimealtmoviemode.jpg
215 KB, 1487x1115
Help me friends, I'm looking for a very specific Optimus Prime. This version is small, maybe 8 or 9 inches in height. I believe he is mostly red, with ball jointed arms and blocky fists. I believe I had him roughly 7-9 years ago if that helps. Any Optimus experts on the board today???
>>
>>5775267
That's very broad. What else do you remember? Paint apps, weapons, etc.

Also, if I were you, if go to the tfwiki list of Optimus Prime figures.
>>
Size doesn't match obviously but "small OP" and 8 inches don't match either.
>>
>>5775272
Yeah im trying to remember, what really stuck out to me was the dark red paint, the size, and the good articulation. And thanks i will check that link out. I cant recall the weapon or other accessories.
>>
>>5775277
Hmmm yeah, smaller than 8 i guess. Small compared to my other Optimus Primes I guess, namely the Energon one and the classic one from Transformers Armada
>>
>>5775285
>>
File: p1120130.jpg (1021 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
p1120130.jpg
1021 KB, 2048x1360
>>5775285
Deluxe Armada Optimus maybe? It also got a repaint in Cybertron in red and black.
>>
>>5775303
YES anon you hero. Thanks for the help guys
>>
>>5775309
Huh, the only reason I neglected to think of that was due to the 7-9 years ago thing..Armada came out 13 years ago.

I feel old.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 242x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 242x300
>>5775303
>>5775309
im nostalgic for this prime... ordered this last week.
>>
>>5775323
Yeah I think i received it later than its release, either that or my sense of time is skewed.

>>5775328
Oh baby, how much did it cost you?
>>
>>5775303
That was my first Transformer, unfortunately I don't have it anymore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.