[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there perfect Eva 01 figures in ~5"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: downy head.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
downy head.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
The Revoltech Yamaguchi 100 comes close with nice body proportions that are halfway between the TV and Rebuild and articulation but the head looks retarded. The eyes and entire top half are too close together and it looks like a one off baddie from a 70s super robot show. The Robot Spirits version looks like a worm or snake.
>>
>>5772384
no
>>
>>5772407
Damn. You'd think they could at least make one.
>>
Nothing is ever perfect in life.
>>
>>5772384
Just use the other head, it only has one visible eye, thus looking less retarded.

It's a cool figure, very posable.
>>
>>5773099
I really wish I had all the Revo Evas (minus the miniature ones) so I could combine them into the perfect Eva.
>>
>>5773105
The no. 67 head with the no. 100 would be pretty close.
>>
File: ideal eva2.jpg (69 KB, 461x615) Image search: [Google]
ideal eva2.jpg
69 KB, 461x615
>>
>>5773183
what pieces were used here? Legs, pelvis and arms look like the evolution revo, while head, neck and upper torso are definetly from something else. Not sure about lower torso either.
>>
>>5773671
Head and body is from the very first Rebuild Eva Revoltech, the version with the EVA-00 counter part with no shoulder pylons.
>>
>>5773734
damn, I might buy one just to have that fine head and neck. Is it compatible with the evolution chest or would I have to use the old chest too?
>>
The Kotobukiya 1/400 plamo really has the perfect head. It's immaculate but it's way too big at 8"

>>5773183
Now buy the Movie ver. 2 for all the accessories
>>
>>5774541
It was a while ago I did this, I think the older one uses 6mm joints so no the chest is a must. I think it looks better that way anyways.
>>
>>5772384
>The Robot Spirits version looks like a worm or snake.
It does?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.