[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: latest.png (1018 KB, 690x854) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1018 KB, 690x854
Your dad becomes the president of your favorite figure company, and since you're his little guy, he mass produces a toy of anything you want. It can be of absolutely anything. What do you choose? What are the accessories? Why did you choose this thing to get a toy?

Pic related. My father will get it released
>>
Something that would sell incredibly well so I'd have more clout to request personal things that would sell poorly.

What do the Japs like nowadays? Figuarts Luffy renewal or something, I think Japan still likes One Piece.
>>
Bandai

DC comics figures based off comic designs and not injustice since that would probably be a hit.

I'd really want yu yu Hakusho figures...
>>
File: Liger armor.jpg (86 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Liger armor.jpg
86 KB, 720x960
L I G E R
I
G
E
R
>>
File: 1409601215828.jpg (168 KB, 600x707) Image search: [Google]
1409601215828.jpg
168 KB, 600x707
>>5769275
>Figuarts Luffy renewal
That'd be a pretty dumb move considering that Sentinel and Megahouse are both pumping out high quality One Piece toys already. At this point Bandai would just be playing catchup, and I am not really confident they even could. Their anime sculpts have improved over time, but they're still not great.
>>
>>5769316
Bandai would do it in a scale people actually collect, though :^)
>>
Nothing, since i dont have a dad ;_;
>>
>>5769348
You're allowed to have a hypothetical dad, Anon.
>>
>you're his little guy

why would a penis want a toy?
>>
>>5769367
wife doesn't put out anymore
>>
>>5769316
As somebody who has been collecting the VAH one piece stuff, I feel bandai could do better.
>>
I don't think I want my dad making titty figures on my behalf.
>>
>>5769316
>Sentinel
One release ages ago with no follow up announced doesn't really qualify as "pumping out" to most people. God I wish Sentinel made more, their Ace was amazing.

>>5769335
VAH is doing crazy well, the release schedule for them is consistent and they even feel strongly enough about their sales (despite being basically double the price of an SHF) to reissue some of them. The amount of people collecting them in Japan is huge, but Japs aren't as autistic as westerners when it comes to muh scale due to them being acclimated to statuteshit being all over the place in size.

>>5769406
>bandai
Megahouse is Bandai.
>>
>>5769530
But you're his little guy
Maybe the production of titty toys will bring you two together
>>
Well my dad is an arsehole who has treated me and the rest of my family like absolute shit all my life. But let's assume I had a normal, loving father who isn't an insufferable cunt.

Company: Max Factory.
Figure: Figma Shinji Ikari (based on the TV show rather than Rebuild). Accessories, aside from the usual hands and faces, would be the entry plug pilot seat, an S-DAT player, and possibly alternate forearm pieces from when he begins to be infected by Armisael.

With any luck it'd be followed by TV versions of Rei and Asuka, followed by Misato, non-plugsuit versions of the main 3, and then the rest of the cast.
>>
QB-esque Senran Vulcanclicks.
Or at least one of Ikaruga since she is my favorite Hanzo-type.
>>
>>5769575
>and then the rest of the cast
>misato
haha do you even know how GSC works
>>
>>5769582
Sadly yes. But this is supposed to be a "dream release" thread. Plus, the chances of GSC actually releasing a complete cast are still higher than my dad not being a complete twat.
>>
File: 2016-05-23 10.46.00.jpg (214 KB, 798x565) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-23 10.46.00.jpg
214 KB, 798x565
>>5769256
Perfect transformation Gortys with upgrade parts for her two other modes
First two forms needs to be 1/12 scale and final can be however tall a 1/12 Gortys would make for a head.
>>
File: finger.0.jpg (40 KB, 908x605) Image search: [Google]
finger.0.jpg
40 KB, 908x605
>>5769586
literally what just happened because of your edge
>>
>>5769602
Yeah now I think about it that was pretty edgy. Sorry.

[nospoilerson/toy/]unfortunately it's also true. pls no bully[/stillnospoilers]
>>
>>5769611
ur gay
>>
File: Naruto Shippuden SH Figuarts.jpg (67 KB, 700x612) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Shippuden SH Figuarts.jpg
67 KB, 700x612
A full line with all the characters.
>>
>>5770713
>including Danzo

I know Kaguya was a shitty way to off Madara, but she was top-tier yandere milf.

But I refuse to accept that Danzo deserves anything close to a figure and Kishi was confirmed for a hack for even trying to make us feel sympathy for his bitch ass.
>>
>>5769575
>Well my dad is an arsehole
>Figure: Figma Shinji Ikari

I see a correlation here.
>>
>>5770713
I want a Madara so bad
>>
File: power_girl_by_elee0228-d4v97lm.jpg (211 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
power_girl_by_elee0228-d4v97lm.jpg
211 KB, 900x1350
>>5769256
something proportioned like pic related in 6 inch scale
>>
File: Imperial_Fist.jpg (138 KB, 620x776) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Fist.jpg
138 KB, 620x776
1/12th scale Space Marine

not 6 inch, proper 1/12th scale, so it towers over Marvel Legends and regular Figmas.

Comes with a Bolter, Chainsword, and Krak Grenades.
>>
>>5771103
Eh. Danzo was the first hokage to actually feel like a ninja so he wasn't so bad.
I'm sure he had a terrible sob story I repressed the memory of because that's just how Kishi works.
>>
>>5771264
Ultra Marines 4 u
>>
>>5769256
First off, that wouldn't happen. I haven't talked to my father in years. He wouldn't even recognize me even if I did ask for a HGAC Leo.

Second, my dad is a drunk who can't hold a job so I'd more worried that the company would go under. I don't even know how he'd able to run Bandai since he doesn't know Japanese.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.