[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol Mattel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
So these are in clearance at all the targets in my area
1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
2/2
>>
>>5766096
>>5766100
You went from the equator to Australia in 2 minutes, I'm impressed.
>>
File: 20160630_205104.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160630_205104.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5766096
Same around me.
>>
>>5766103
This must be what /trv/ feels like.
>>
>>5766096
>New Ghostbusters failed
>[nospoilers]So did Yokai watch[/ontoy]
kek
>>
>>5766698
>feminists set it up to fail to blame "the patriarchy"
>Hollywood set it up to fail to blame "piracy"

The whole thing is a damned bear trap.
>>
Is the movie even out yet??
>>
>>5766698
I dont see Yokai on clearance. but it would be nice
>>
>>5766096
Don't be such a misogynist anon.
>>
>>5766707
two more weeks
>>
Why did they even bother to make toys? Did they really expect someone would buy it? Boys wouldn't want it, girls wouldn't want it, at best some heavy autistic toy collector would buy it.
>>
>>5766717
big chain stores want tie-ins to major media properties and nothing else.
>>
>>5766717
I've considered getting the fat white bitch to make a custom tumblrina.
>>
>>5766698
Yo-Kai Watch failed because America works in seasons. Unless the anime is airing year-round, kids lose interest. Many of them come back for new seasons, but not all, and with every hiatus you lose more of your audience until you have just a few left. Bearing in mind that only a small percentage of your audience actually buys shit.
>>
>>5766701
This.

Also the toy industry is literally retarded. Nobody has their fucking act together at any level. In fact, and I know I'll catch alot of flak for this, Mattel might be the most competent of the lot. Hear me out. MattyCollector. No, seriously. Duhgital Retard aside, they went around distribution idiocy and remade the entire MOTU line, plus concepts and variants, with a largely coherent style. Can you remember the last time anybody else managed any of those things, let alone all three?
>>
>>5766783
Mattel also refused to make girl characters from a show where girls make up half of that show's small main cast.
>>
File: 1466470616541.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466470616541.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
>>5766096
>$14
Oh, you mean the price they should have been from the very start?

Fully articulated Power Rangers sell for $14.
TMNT sell for $8.99 or $17.99 for two in one box

Hated Female Ghostbusters toys $19.99

>We want to make around $15 per figure.
>Nobody wants them
>We will price them at $19.99 for a few months
>Than lower the price to correct aka desired profit price point a few weeks before the film comes out and
>They think they are getting a deal and buy them.
>PROFIT!!
>>
>>5766779
yokai watch failed because it wasn't anything new for kids in the states and had almost zero exposure out here. They just sort of released the game and hoped it would find its way.
>>
>>5766795
People like the TV show and the toys sold reasonably well on release, but sales have thinned out now everyone has who they want from Wave 1 despite stores barely being a quarter of their way through Wave 1 stock because interns can't into updating case-numbers on their orders.
>>
File: gi joe team.jpg (16 KB, 236x182) Image search: [Google]
gi joe team.jpg
16 KB, 236x182
>>5766783
>mattel is smart because they released a lot of toys of a toyline
Ain't hard to get nearly everyone into a toyline when a line was made up of mostly hemen and skeletors.
Companies like Toy Biz and Hasbro remade nearly every popular character three or five times, and got in a literal ton of B, C, and D-list characters. AND they did it with better molds, more bodies, better paint, and more articulation.
So it's a little harder for these companies to remake the characters, when there are literally thousands and they actually try to use new bodies for many of them.

Mattel is shit, because even fucking PlayMates does the same shit as them.
>>
File: DISNEYa 872.jpg (31 KB, 369x263) Image search: [Google]
DISNEYa 872.jpg
31 KB, 369x263
>>5766717
>at best some heavy autistic toy collector would buy it.
You called ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhI4RdHMNrI
>>
The only joy I get out of this mess is watching /pol/ cry their usual SJW-level bitch tears.
>>
>>5766801
Nowhere did I say Mattel was smart. I said they accomplished three things that everybody else is too stupid to manage. And go count how many HeMans and Skeletors are in that line. 10 is nowhere near "most" of a 200-figure line.
>>
>>5766879
Actually, let me continue. Four things. Mattel had the wherewithal to guage demand via preorders while the rest guess. When was Hasbro's last try, during BW Neo? Oh, wait, maybe you mean when they solicit solid cases six months out from their assortments (instead of with them) and, surprise, yank them any them anywhere from a week later to a week before delivery.

>Marvel is full of C-listers
>MOTU isn't
Are you for real?

>mostly HeMan
Yep, because Classics can't possibly have just as many, if not more, Optimus Primes over the same time span. Classics was barely 25 and still managed 3 Primes. Wasn't it 4 years into MOTUC before the 3rd HeMan?

>new bodies
You don't know how often ML bodies are reused. ToyBiz did new sculpts, sure, but they haven't handled the line for 10 years. And let's not forget that all of these supposed "new" bodies come at the expense of half the articulation and double the price.

I agree Playmates is shit though.
>>
>>5766890
Also I agree the Ghostbusters situation is beyond stupid. My point is that the entire industry is retarded, not just Mattel.
>>
wouldn't even buy to meme with
>>
File: mattel loves you.jpg (260 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
mattel loves you.jpg
260 KB, 1200x900
>>5766894
>>5766890
>>5766879
oh geez
All I'm saying is that if you keep a line going long enough, you're going to end up making everything, especially for series like He-Man which wasn't that long running. Even Playmates can do that.

>You don't know how often ML bodies are reused. ToyBiz did new sculpts, sure, but they haven't handled the line for 10 years.
Oh, i know, but it's still more than we'd ever see in a lifetime from Mattel.

The point with GI Joes and MArvel figures is that they're on going, with multiple generations of redesigns, so it's basically impossible to get everyone in. Even when they've made their 500th Boba Fett, they still manage to make a ton of other characters, because SHOCK AND AWE, they've all had ongoing toyline that sometimes had multiple sub-lines within a year.

Shit ain't hard and it's nothing to be proud of, especially when the figures are heman loin clothed musclemen redecos.
>>
File: feigit.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
feigit.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
>>5766794
problem with this strategy is that in 2 weeks the price goes down to $9.99
and then later on to $5.99 and then into the trash
>>
>>5766783
Pfffffftttt hahahaha

Mattel is literally the worst
>>
>>5766096
Are the classic figs also on clearance. I have the Diamond Selects Lite Ghostbusters figs that were $12.99. I can't justify paying $20 for the classics seeing as they come with no additional accessories and hands plus less articulation.
>>
>>5767061
now that you mention it, it does look 95% like David "ItsWalky" Willis.
>>
>>5766698

Did the movie come out?

Also, these figures look like complete shit. I bought all the classic characters, not because I prefer it (which I do) but because the figures all looked pretty good. Good paint, good likeness, etc.

These look like ass. Originally I was kind of thinking it would be cool to have the new team until I saw them in person.
>>
>>5766721

> Toy chains want movie tie ins

Yet Marvel Legends for Civil War are still fucking nowhere. I mean Marvel us literally the hottest shot right now and instead there is mountains of TMNT garbage everywhere.
>>
This movie will bomb, but all the internet controversy will ultimately be a minor reason why. This year has been terrible for blockbuster movies, with a bunch of them underperforming domestically . X-men, TMNT 2, ID4 2(hell, that even got its toyline straight up cancelled), Warcraft, and others. Ghostbusters 2016 will just be another one, yet both sides are going to claim it was due to some gender reason when in reality its just that movies aren't doing good in general.
>>
>>5767100

> Economy tanks in 2008
> Media owned by 1% parrots recovery meme
> Adults working for $7/hr 30 hr weeks at MackyDs
> Everyone is collectively depressed as fuck
> Future looks bleak
> Everyone will Blame Femenism scapegoats for failing movies

When will people see what's going on in the world man....
>>
>>5766793
>MOTUC
>they went around distribution idiocy

>Avatar
>mass retail release

okay?
>>
>>5766890
>ML Bodies are reused
Mr. Fantastic bodies everywhere.
>>
>>5767360
They should be honest and just call the line "Nude Eunuchs Wearing Superhero Body Paint"
>>
i saw these on clearance at my local Target, but they were still full-price at Wal-Mart. odd

has there even been any real, traditional marketing for this movie? it seems like most of the buzz has been around manufactured controversy over the casting and stuff. that's not how you sell movie tickets; compare the media blitz that Civil War got to this
>>
>>5767485
There were trailers, which show how terrible the movie seems to be.
>>
>>5767346
>Mattel might be the most competent of the lot.
>Puts out a line of this >>5766793
>>
>>5766096
I made this thread yesterday.
>>
>>5767084
Dude, Civil War toys are every where. Collectible figures aren't on high priority for Hasbro. Just go into any toy aisle and its filled with Civil War toys for kids.
>>
>>5767485
I've seen the trailer a few times while watching WWE RAW. I don't think the demographics that watch rasslin are the same that this movie is trying to appeal to.
>>
>>5767638
>Dude, Civil War toys are every where in america
FTFY
>>
>>5767304
Only after it is too late.
>>
>>5767402
Marvel's line has better crotches than mattels DC line (heck MOTUC under the cloth is also nonbulge)
>>5766911
>>You don't know how often ML bodies are reused. ToyBiz did new sculpts, sure, but they haven't handled the line for 10 years.
You know MOTUC (a line I like mind you) shares the same torso across 90% of the guys.
>>
>>5767726
Not even in America. I get a little tired of collectors in NYC or LA pretending because they have toys then everybody has toys. We don't. I live 20 miles from my state capital and I don't see shit in stores. It is dumb fucking luck if I have the chance to buy anything at retail. WTF do you think BBTS can be so hated on this site and still be in business if not for the vast swathes of this country being as barren as the Sahara?
>>
>>5766783
SORRY NIGGA BUT THAT IS WRONG, Ive worked for Jakks and have friends at Hasbro and can tell you Mattel is the fuckin worst. The higher ups fuck the designers out of credit, everyone steals each others designs,job security is low etc. Its no wonder theyre toys are soo bad. All of the talent they hve leave to other companies
>>
>>5767802
>You know MOTUC (a line I like mind you) shares the same torso across 90% of the guys.
No shit?

It's by the same company that produced an entire line of Superman cosplaying as other DC characters for 5 years.
>>
>>5766717
I could see the small figures being bought mainly by collectors to add to the never ending Ghostbusters collection but 20 bucks per character next to the classic characters? No way they're going to sell this shit.
>>
File: Atom Superman.jpg (47 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Atom Superman.jpg
47 KB, 600x300
>>5768123
It's bleeding into reality
>>
>>5766096
>WTF do you think BBTS can be so hated on this site and still be in business
/toy/ is an incredibly small drop in the bucket to a niche even in 2016 website. That also happens to be full of contrarians.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpDoG3y6TLo
>>
File: awwwhellnaw.jpg (304 KB, 1100x1956) Image search: [Google]
awwwhellnaw.jpg
304 KB, 1100x1956
Target is on the right side if history.
>>
>>5770866
Honestly I think I might go out and buy a set of those just to give to my brother as a gag gift in 15 to 20 years.
>>
File: staypuf.jpg (83 KB, 753x1010) Image search: [Google]
staypuf.jpg
83 KB, 753x1010
>>5770866
The only thing not on clearance at my Target is the nu-Proton Pack toy. The plush keychains, figures, and this thing all were.
>>
File: general-kibaba.jpg (71 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
general-kibaba.jpg
71 KB, 637x477
>>5766821
>pol/ cry their usual SJW-level bitch tears.

>keking about the retardness of every aspect surrounding the film from inception
>crying bitch tears

Toppest of keks
>>
File: 1000485056.jpg (144 KB, 719x692) Image search: [Google]
1000485056.jpg
144 KB, 719x692
>>5771536
here's your reply, go back to your containment board
>>
>>5770866

> Black figure
> Accessories include a severed Klansmen head

What the hell is this promoting exaactly?
>>
On the next aisle over, WWE Hall of fame elites are on sale for 10 buckaroos. Great fucking score for pic related as well as Jimmy Hart and Ted Dibiase.
>>
>>5766717
Is ghostbusters popular enough anyone for them to even make a toyline of the originals? It's just a dead franchise imo.
>>
File: 1399058637854.jpg (137 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1399058637854.jpg
137 KB, 900x900
Kids are brainwashed by marketing and their parents about gender role

especially in North America
>>
>>5767100
To be fair, I think most of the internet "controversy" came from the fact that the movie looks like complete shit. That and the fact that anybody who doesn't like it gets accused of being a "misogynerd" or whatever by the usual suspects.

I mean, I hear ya on movies doing pretty badly in general, but I really don't think Sony and co did themselves any favours at all. With any luck though the movie's earnings will make Jem look like Titanic.
>>
File: hahaahahahah.jpg (213 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
hahaahahahah.jpg
213 KB, 1100x619
Suck it Fembusters.
>>
>>5772882
Im surprised that they would put the figures on clearance when the movie doesnt even exist yet.

so, this is fake or the store was thinking on selling the toys base on an imaginary hype.
>>
>>5772896

Every Target is clearancing them out, though. It isn't just one store, its all of them.

And most "big" summer movies get a toyline. Their main issue was thinking this was going to be a "big" summer movie.

Keep in mind that they also released figures of the original cast of 80s Ghostbuster movies in this same wave, and those all sold out immediately.

No one wants this fembusters trash.
>>
>>5772917
>Every Target is clearancing them out, though. It isn't just one store, its all of them.

Must be the work of the patriarchy

Seriously, with the decades of movie-toys tie ins, you would think they would know what to make and what not to make into a toy.
>>
>>5772882
nothing but pure shit on clearance
>>
>>5773557

Well, seeing as nothing else besides the Ghostbusters figures have clearance stickers, I guess you're right.

I mean, who doesn't love Komasan?
>>
>>5773563
Saw a robonyan the other, regret not picking it up
>>
>>5766717
I actually saw a Mexican boy get excited over seeing the toys at a Walmart.

No father in sight, so that might explain it. Maybe the father was at home, embarrassed to be out with his gay son. I doubt it though.
>>
Requesting the QUALITY pictures of these figures. I saw them on a previous thread but forgot to save them.
>>
>>5766795
were still getting the sequel though. and its a paired sequel. still hoping theyre doing that thing where it's actually the updated version, but in pairs. i mean the game did have a 3rd version
>>
>>5766096
>Hasbro and Mattel fought for GB toy rights few years ago
>Mattel offered a deal where Sony had executive rights to the movie toys. Hasbro refused to match that deal
>Mattel won the rights
>New GB fill is a total disaster 4 months before release
>Mattel is stuck making what Sony wants and that is New GB figures
What a weird world we live in
>>
File: yokai_watch_busters.jpg (231 KB, 1200x703) Image search: [Google]
yokai_watch_busters.jpg
231 KB, 1200x703
>>5773563
>Yokai watch is doing better than the ghostbusters movie
kinda one-sided but still funny to me
>>
>>5766783
I see your point

>I know I'll catch alot of flak for this
And yes you did....
>>
>>5774908
Mattel has made worse calls than this and they won't be hurting nearly as bad as Sony
What they plunk into the deal and toys will seem like a cat scratch to the money hemorrhaging this movie will cause.
For fuck sakes they are projecting 1/4th it's budget as the total sales it will make in theaters.
>>
File: 1429747931890.gif (152 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1429747931890.gif
152 KB, 228x260
>mfw my walmart restocked figures but only the classic GB
>>
>>5772896
was at three different Toys R Us today, they're all doing the same thing. I had a good chuckle and smashed the packaging on a few of them just in case anyone considered buying them
>>
File: costanza.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>5776055
>I had a good chuckle and smashed the packaging on a few of them just in case anyone considered buying them

No you didn't.
>>
File: catstanza.jpg (48 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
catstanza.jpg
48 KB, 394x370
>>5776208
sure did. I've been bending the cards on Star Wars figures for years to piss off a local collector I know
>>
http://pagesix.com/2016/07/07/ghostbusters-toys-are-already-on-the-clearance-rack/

>Target claims it was a mistake.
>In reality, someone up the top thinks their trash too.
>>
>>5779725
Fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>5772530
does the figure come with chest clutch action?
>>
>>5779477

I like to dig my initials into the packaging with my thumbnails...
>>
I was at my local Walmart yesterday, and noticed that the Ghostbusters section didn't stock any of the Fembusters figures in that section. Instead, they're all in a separate section away from the other Ghostbusters toys.

I also noticed that outside the Echo Minis, there doesn't seem to be any representation for the characters in toy form- the only things they have are vehicles. There's no kid-focused human figures, like a standard 5PoA line.
>>
>>5780114
They're saying there's so much hatred and backlash for this film that it's only going to make back 1/4 of its budget. I lol'd.
>>
>>5780114
because they are all fat ugly lunks. seriously, look at them... even the posters make me annoyed
>>
>>5772551
North America isn't even half as badly cucked as Sweden
>>
>>5780164
Source?
>>
>Local radio station is doing one of those "Xth caller in gets free tickets" deals for the movie.
>It takes longer than usual to reach the number and the person who won didn't realize the prize was ghostbusters tickets.
>>
>>5766124
>$13 is considered clearance
The times we live in...
>>
>>5780622

Are you for real? That's awesome.
>>
>>5780617
I read it on imdb under the news section of the app a couple of days ago.
>>
>>5780630

Just came from a local Target and they are now $9.98
>>
tumblrbusters, sad to see this toys have decent articulation, even /trash/ reject those abortions, it was made to feed the fire
>>
>>5780622
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>5780972
Hopefully this has a trickledown effect on the classic figures so I can pick up a few cheap.
>>
Oh shit, Walmart is already pricing them down too.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ghostbusters-6-Elite-Abby-Yates/49467528
>>
File: failbusters.jpg (62 KB, 1254x484) Image search: [Google]
failbusters.jpg
62 KB, 1254x484
>>5781563
...And yet the Jillian figure is going for $29. Hmmm...

But then again, this is Wal-Mart's online store, which has fluctuating prices based on demand & stock, just like what Amazon does. It's a different entity than the brick & mortar Wal-Mart stores.

>>5781558
Sorry anon, but the classic figures are a Wal-Mart exclusive, so no Target clearance for you. Even if the classic figures were available at other stores, I doubt that they would also be on clearance, seeing as how well they sell.
>>
>>5781989
>has fluctuating prices based on demand & stock, just like what Amazon does.
The fuck are you talking about? The prices are different becouse they are offered from different vendors. Demand has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>5781992
>demand has nothing to do with price
do you even economics?
>>
>>5782027
I'm pretty sure demand has nothing to do with the prices in this scenario.
>>
They're down to 9.98 at my target. Apparently they got clearance twice.

Also, lol at these blatant lies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Lrj0AEEcA
>>
>>5781989
No its because they let vendors go crazy selling on their sites. Just look at ML pricing on there. It's all over cuz they let ToyWiz sell through there.
>>
>>5779477
>>5780094
I hope you both fall down a well.
>>
>>5776208
Hey I know a couple of people that do that in my area and its killed scalpers and the like
Busted box star war Captin Ps
Whole punch (with a while puncher) TF boxes like Skylynx
Hell one of the targets in the area has a worker that damages a lot of toy boxes to keep "shit heads" away. If question people just state the damage must have been from shipping.
It's a nice feel since I'm not a misb collector but I'm sure some collectors must have lost their mind living here
>>
>>5782175
I really don't understand either side of scalping.

It's easy to get a distribution account. While the margins aren't great, they're better than retail.

Buyers are so stupid poor. You can price toys at retail at cons and they will still poorfag about it. So why are they butthurt about scalpers? If you won't pay $25 at a con, were you really going to pay $25+tax at Target?

And back to point 1, if buyers are this fucking poor, how can you expect to break even scalping? eBay adds another 13% to the price, plus shipping, before you make a dime. You have to charge damned near $40 for Sky Lynx to make $5. Congratulations, you can almost afford a Big Mac and fries.
>>
>>5782198
There are really only two ways to make money scalping.

1. Buy all 3 copies of a popular MPs that TRU will receive. Basically underproduced high dollar stuff.

2. Wait until a line is clearanced, buy the leftovers, and sit on them for a year. Poorfags who passed them up repeatedly at half off "somehow" have the money to pay double or triple a year later.

Neither is really worth the time or effort though.
>>
>>5782198
Take your pick:
The American picker syndrom
The idea that you can flip shit you just shop and buy in your free time
The addiction that you can sucker people
It's the only way you know to make any "profit" on what you love
While trash logic

Really it's easier and more profit growth just to work a part time slave wage job
>>
>>5772896
They can read the writing on the wall, this movie is gonna flop bad
>>
>>5772510
underrated
>>
>>5772882
>Yokai watch on the label

Just like the one time someone swapped these to a peg with JW Raptors for $7.99
>>
>>5781989
Holy newfags batman. I hope you know that they let other vendors sell on Walmart.com
They even had Kamen Rider shit up there once, but obviously didn't sell it in the store.
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 20160726201.jpg (4 MB, 2587x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160726201.jpg
4 MB, 2587x1932
>mfw I bought these 2 the other day
These ghosts designs are actually really good. Mayhem looks a lot better than he does in the movie version though.
>>
>>5782512

Are you retarded? They have fucking clearance stickers ON the box. Fucking twat, they just had too many for the pegs.
>>
>>5782090

Nah, that's just how Target clearance works.

It goes down, then after a bit it goes down again.

If the price ends in a 4 its at the lowest it will go, after that it gets shipped out, so if you see a clearance item at Target that ends in 4, that's your last chance.
>>
>>5785657
>if you see a clearance item at Target that ends in 4, that's your last chance.

Is there a specific reason why 4? Just asking
>>
>>5786226

Because three ain't enough, senpai.
>>
>>5786226

I am not sure, I saw a video on it once and it seemed pretty consistent. It may have been more of a "most of the time on 4."

My two thoughts, it's just some sort of built in tracking mechanism. Some stores have kooky mechanisms in tags to track things. Like CVS has letter codes that will give the cost they paid for an item using the code CHARELSTON for 0123456789. Several stores do this but I only remeber the CVS code. Maybe the 4 is like that.

Or, whatever the lowest percent they go with ends up with a 4 for most of the pricing schemes they use. (say, if all of their prices end in 9, 66% off rounded up maybe.
>>
>>5782090
>>5785657
It's more than that now.

LEGO will clearance 15/30/50 before pulled. Regular toys will go 30/50/70. Seasonal items (Xmas, Halloween) mix between 30/50/70 and sometimes 90. It's rare to see 90 anymore. Every label tells you the percentage off in the top right corner.
>>
I wish Yokai Watch had done better, Japan produces almost fuck all as far as figures are concerned, and the ones that they do make are usually just Jibanyan or Komasan.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.