[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Seattle next month. What are some good toy stores or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PokemonCenterKiosk1.jpg (166 KB, 559x808) Image search: [Google]
PokemonCenterKiosk1.jpg
166 KB, 559x808
Going to Seattle next month. What are some good toy stores or general shopping areas (Target, TRU, Ross, regional-exclusive stores with toys) in the area?

Will be near the North Seattle area, which means i can check out that those cool pokemon vending machines ive heard about, pic related
>>
As far as regional-exclusive stores go, try Golden Age Collectables in Pike Place Market, or if you're able to go up to Everett, BobaKhan.

http://www.goldenagecollectables.com/
http://www.bobakhan.com/
>>
International district has uwajimaya and the model shop a block away. Thats it
>>
I think Seattle has a kinokuniya bookstore. Tons of nipponese stuff and when I went to the one in California they had some nendoroids, figmas, etc.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 960x540
>>5764490
Where are you from? Sounds like you are out of the country, but there's a store called Fred Meyers that has a reasonable sized toy section, wal mart.

I think if you in the north end, Lynwood offers you alderwood mall, target and tru right next to each other, Walmart and Fred Meyers very close together along i5. North from there there's south Everett with a target, and I think a toys r us along Everett mall way.

I also think the Walmart there is 24 hrs so you could buy your desired item at 3 am if you wish.

As the other anon said there's international district, and I've never been to those specialty shops tho.
>>
>>5764490
Where are you from?
>>
>>5769892
>>5770891
>>5772538

LA, so i already have a kinokuniya. alderwood may be a little out of the way, but ill try to find a fred meyer. what else does this region have?
>>
>>5772589
In these trying times, there is not much of a difference.
>>
>>5772589
Hey LA friend! Happy 4th.

If alderwood mall is too far then try northgate mall area. With no traffic northgate is about 10 mins out of downtown Seattle (alderwood mall area is about 25-30 mins).

There's a target, and the usual mall stores. If you want to try Fred Meyer there are ones every where, the closest to downtown may be Ballard Fremont, but then there's only that store I. That area.

Thinking about it, you should really try to make time to go to Lynnwood, as the proximity to I5 makes it convienient. I say you could do a cruise up there within 3 hours from downtown there and back, as long as no traffic.
>>
>>5772589
You should give alderwood mall a try if time permits. There's Fred Meyers 5 minutes from the mall a target and TRU across the street, and they also have a Pokemon center/vending machine inside last I checked.
>>
>>5764490
Next month? You going for PAX Prime or something else?
>>
>>5774338
I've read online that it's no longer there as of 2015 or so. I recently moved like 5 minutes from Alderwood and go there weekly and never saw it, but I never really explore the mall much aside from the food court
>>
>>5774360
relative's wedding. i already walked by e3, so i wont be needing that.

>>5774117
Thanks. So far my itinerary is
>Alderwood mall
>Lynwood area
>Northgate mall
>At least one Fred Meyer

>>5774367
>I've read online that it's no longer there as of 2015 or so.
that's what bulbapedo says. also i love looking at food courts, what's your favorite there?
>>
>>5774376
Understandable but PAX is definitely a different beast than E3. E3 is for the media and is presented much differently. PAX is less of a expo and more of a convention for the fans, with demos of new games, panels, tournaments, merch booths, etc. Still gonna be waiting in line if you want demos but that's not all there is to do there if that's not what you're about.
>>
>>5774387
welp, unfortunately for me, it's in september.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.