[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never posted here, but I've been starting to collect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Zyu-GoldChromeDaizyujin (1).jpg (45 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
Zyu-GoldChromeDaizyujin (1).jpg
45 KB, 516x402
I've never posted here, but I've been starting to collect some of my old childhood toys that I've lost over the years, specifically old power ranger megazords.

I came across this picture while looking for some pictures of the Daizyujin from Zyuranger, the classic megazord.

Has anyone ever seen this surface outside of the only 2 pictures I could find of i?. Apparently only 10 were made and was part of a raffle in Japan from what I understand.
>>
Here's one more of the gold plated Daizyujin.
>>
File: mkepvp.jpg (203 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
mkepvp.jpg
203 KB, 640x404
Another similar limited run, the red ranger version of the Dragon Dagger.
>>
Considering the target audience of the time, they probably all went to little kids, who kept them in decent shape, but eventually forgot about them when they became salary men, leaving them to rot in their parent's house, where they where eventually thrown away due to lack of space.

Happy hunting.
>>
>>5763937
One was donated to bandai's meseum, seen maybe 2 others on yahoo jp for a pricey amount. That was 10 years ago.
>>
>>5763942
Dagger? It looks more like a double dildo or buttplug.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.