[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Toys you want to throw across the room, This goddamn thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 31001_Ariel.jpg (107 KB, 591x713) Image search: [Google]
31001_Ariel.jpg
107 KB, 591x713
>Toys you want to throw across the room,

This goddamn thing. Even with the solutions they're hard to put together. Pic Related, I just put it together for my wife.
>>
Toys with loose joints that I cannot fix.
Marvel Select Hips suck dick.

I'd like my Hawk Guy a lot more if he could stand.
>>
>>5762472
got the gundam, zaku and haro crystal puzzle. didnt come with instructions, took me a good half an hour trying to figure out which was the bottom piece, kek.

Once I got it, took me 15 minutes to build the thing.

I saw one with parts that go in disgonally instead of lying flat on top of, like those zodiac ones.
>>
>dad changing the carpet in my room or some shit
>bumps my shelf with a furby on it
>the beast awakens
>he doesn't know how to turn it off
>its just sitting there chattering and being annoying as fuck
>SHUT THIS FUCKING THING UP
>furby comes flying down the hall way at extreme velocity
>smacks against the wall
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>great work dad, this is so much less annoying
>>
>>5762472
I have the one blatantly copied off of a papo t-rex and the pieces are too jiggly and loose. It fell apart a few times before putting the lock on it.
>>
>>5762472
Original Neca Striker Eureka. It would literally become dust. Thanks to the absolutely shitty QC its a statue now.
>>
File: Millennium_puzzle_anime.jpg (44 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
Millennium_puzzle_anime.jpg
44 KB, 464x352
I want a crystal puzzle of pic related.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.