[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. I only have two days left to pay and Paypal is being fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Fuck.
I only have two days left to pay and Paypal is being fucking retarded.

Anyone ever made a manual payment to Amiami before?
>>
>>5761944
Can't you just use a credit/debit card this time?
>>
>Anyone ever made a manual payment to Amiami before?
Believe it or not, but years ago before Amiami implemented their payment system, you had to send all your Paypal payments manually...
>>
>>5761967
How long would it take me to register it, though?
>>
>>5761974
Just fucking do it.
>>
>>5761974
Immediately, you lazy fucking shitcunt.
>>
Or just ask them to extend the payment? It's not like you don't have the money.
>>
File: sweating tittyblob.jpg (27 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
sweating tittyblob.jpg
27 KB, 680x383
>>5762351
I-I just managed to cancel a p-pre-order on Amiami.
This is terrible. I don't want to make Amico mad. I'd be risking losing my Baselard pre-order.
>>
>>5762398
Holy shit, you could have easily just sent the payment yourself manually. It tells you what to do in the error.

How can you be this dumb?
>>
>>5762398
I've been ignoring my account for months now. They send me requests and late notices every month, at this point I almost want to just see how long it will go on. Haven't checked this month yet tho. My orders range $400-700 too so....
>>
>>5762402
i had the same problem as him and absolutely nothing worked.
>>
>>5763257
You telling us you don't know how to manually sent money on PayPal with your invoice number to AmiAmi ?
>>
>>5763278
OP here.
Paypal is being useless right now and I'm suspecting my bank just hides the cents they sent to confirm my debit card because this might be the THIRD time I tried to confirm it and I've been unable to see it before.

I'll try debit later. Not now because the bank also thought it would be so fucking funny to slowly shave off money out of my deposit and right now I don't have enough money on my account.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.