[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just paid for EMS for HLJ coming to Canada for the first time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I just paid for EMS for HLJ coming to Canada for the first time, what are the odds of getting hit with import fees? Probably have around 25000 yen worth of stuff
>>
Extremely high.
>>
Damn, is there some percentage of the overall value they generally take?
>>
You WILL get dinged. I've ordered EMS from HLJ all the time for the last five years. Back in the day it was hit or miss and I almost never got hit, but since the dollar tanked anything over ~$200 gets automatically dinged for customs. I use private warehouse to avoid the fees.

In Ontario I get charged our tax, 13%.
>>
>>5759489
$10 handling/jew fee + whatever your province's tax rates are for goods, iirc. You'll probably end up paying $50-60 or something.

You should have just split up the packages, or sent them via R-SAL if it wasn't too big/heavy.
>>
>>5759480
I never get added on fees with EMS. I pay for my stuff and it's done. I live in Alberta so I don't know.
>>
>>5759480
Live in the US, no import fees here.
>>
>>5759480
>25000 yen worth of stuff
>>
Yeah I'm in Ontario, and like to charge extra for anything humanly possible... fuck. I don't know why organizing in smaller packages didn't occur to me.
>>
>>5759504
No body cares, American.
>>
>>5759508
>No body

That's why you're so far behind us, Canada.
>>
>>5759512
Oh man pal, you sure got me there.
>>
>>5759522
We're only looking out for you. It's only natural for a man to look after his belongings.
>>
>>5759532
You sure know how to look after your imported sandniggers :^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.