[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SH Figuarts Joints
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1024x683
Idk if I should put this in the Figuarts General thread or the customs but basically I want to make a custom using the Luke Skywalker as the base but his elbows and knee joints are different than, for example, the Body-Kun one. So basically
>is it easy to take Figuarts apart
>even though the joints look different, are they universal?
>>
>>5757211

No theres nothing that's necessarily universal about Figuarts, they use somewhat different engineering on different figures and introduce new stuff pretty often. They often have like the same peg size on elbow joints and things like that but most Figuarts aren't necessarily compatible enough with one another to stop you from like maybe having to bust out a dremel, etc.
Basically you'll most likely have to do a little bit of work to make your part swaps fit.
>>
>>5757227
Thanks anon. I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>5757211
Luke uses figma style joints and you can pull them out, but you're not supposed to
>>
>>5757237
Fuck off, Peon.
>>
>>5757251
Just trying to be helpful, now pose for the fans
>>
>>5757211
Why would someone ruin a $45 fig by cutomizing it with that dry brushing shit on the face. Just leave it alone. Beside, when did Luke ever get dirty in the final battle with vader?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.