[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to order this really bad. Does anyone know when they will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x320
I want to order this really bad. Does anyone know when they will be shipped?
>>
in the future at some point.
>>
>>5756406
Is this a new meme? It's never happening.
>>
Gee, if only there were some place where you could ask your question and get a real answer

Some place that has to do directly with those figures

Some place that is splashed on the image you posted

If only
>>
>>5756640
Nah dude, the autists from the last thread will scream & complain & bitch but will never ever address their concerns directly to Fwoosh.

And if you point it out to them? Hoo boy do they get pissy.
>>
>>5756406
DR:What is the current expected time these figures will be shipping?

NW:As I said, we expect to get our final schedule for the rest of production very soon, but right now, Q4 2016 delivery looks like the accurate timeline. We are finally getting to the point that we will have actual test shots and production pieces to show, so we are really looking forward to that, but we are aiming for happy holidays for all of the Devoted Legion.
>>
>>5756637
Never happening? They already reached their goal and went over 200% of what they originally wanted. They're shipping out the pre-orders December of 2016.
>>
If you guys had to order only a basic one, which one would it be?
What about the deluxe one?
>>
>>5756803
Torn between the black and red one, red looks cool with his mask on
>>
>>5756803
Red for basic and white for deluxe. Black is the go to colour for ninjas and just due to availability they'll be the most common
>>
Will there be any way of getting these after the kickstart is over? Will they be sold online or something?
>>
>>5757001
I believe so, however. The exclusive in OP's thumb is only avaliable for a limited time as a pre-order.
>>
>>5757001
Also, one of the best deals for $55.00.

Highly advise picking it up, great deal.
>>
>>5757001
There available for pre-order right now on The Fwoosh. As posted earlier, they're set to ship later this year (before X-mas) and we should see some sort of test shots within the next few months.
>>
>>5756803
Damn, i really want the basic Red or the Deluxe Black, but import taxes will probably destroy my wallet so i'm not sure i'll be able to get one...
>>
>>5757945
December was confirmed? I don't see it on the campaign updates or anything
>>
>>5756803
Red, just to have hand ninjas for my marvel figures, and white deluxe because storm shadow.
>>
>>5761276
They mentioned Q4 and happy Christmas or something, so that's what they're expecting as of now.
>>
>>5756685
Oh hey, it's this guy again who gets incredibly offended if anybody says fwoosh has mishandled anything.

OP, right now it looks like a vague 4th quarter
>>
You missed it by about a month and a half
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.