[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general consensus on this fig? I liked the character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 550x800
What's the general consensus on this fig? I liked the character back then in Tamers and the design looks nice in figure form
>>
Mine suffered from major QC and i could never get either of his heads to actually stay on. As a big Tamers fan i was very disappointed
>>
It's def not worth the money it goes for now (at least 7k or something).

Heads are difficult to change, guns don't hold in hands well, eye paint can be sloppy, is missing the silver paint app on his zipper, no toe joints, how they did the shoulder flaps is disappointing.

Otherwise, he's fine.
>>
>>5755792
>>5755768
Good to know, especially since I was considering buying him for 95 on Amazon
>>
>>5755827
Yeah, just cross your fingers and hope Bandai does a reissue/repaint. Or Burst Mode.
>>
>>5755761
He always drops his guns, I use blue-tac to keep em in place. The hands are a huge bitch to switch out.

Even with its flaws, I'm a complete whore for Beelzemon so I bought one without complaint.
>>
Oh yeah forgot to mention, If you're okay with statueshit and got 140 dollarinos, the GEM Blast Mode Beelzemon is up for preorder now.
>>
>>5755761
I still have mine sitting in his box

His tail broke off and I don't care anymore
>>
File: Wargreymon fig.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Wargreymon fig.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
i'm just going to assume this is now a Digimon thread
what's the general consensus on this fig i'm thinking of getting it
>>
>>5756073
>He always drops his guns
D-Arts Reaper from Overwatch when?
>>
>>5762876
kek
>>
>On Nippon-yasan looking at deals
>Figured I'd check their Digimon selection just funsies
>That GEM
>Those Blu-rays
Holy shit. That price.
>>
>>5764889
I've never used Nippon-yasan, is that insane markup normal?
>>
File: diablo_figuartsz.png (764 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
diablo_figuartsz.png
764 KB, 800x700
So is this shit up for preorder yet? I can't find any sites that list it
>>
He doesn't have his wings or mouth-thingy gun so fuck him.
>>
>>5765657
They really goofed up with him. They should have released him with his motorcycle or buster mode. Not boring ass vanilla Beezlemon by himself.
>>
File: 1348012018071.jpg (132 KB, 625x538) Image search: [Google]
1348012018071.jpg
132 KB, 625x538
>>5765655
>So is this shit up for preorder yet?
>Diablomon figuarts

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5765990
d-didn't they announce the one diablomon figuarts was finally getting released under the zero line?
>>
>>5765993
Oh, didn't know they changed it to a Zero. But that was 7 months ago, right? Who knows.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.